Welcome to Gaia! ::

PinkRocker
Burnt ******** yeah!!!" Crion stuck out his tongue and gave him the rock sign.

He proceded to back up into his imaginary dance partner.[/quote]

Kaylee laughed as she watched him freak dance with no one. Seconds later, Kaylee pulled her shirt back over her chest. [/color:50s3iw
50s3iwa9:1="Burnt ******** yeah!!!" Crion stuck out his tongue and gave him the rock sign.

He proceded to back up into his imaginary dance partner.[/quote]

[color=violet][size=9]Kaylee laughed as she watched him freak dance with no one. Seconds later, Kaylee pulled her shirt back over her chest. [/size]
aww! you put it back on....Now im sad* he laughs and gives her a hug*
Burnt Whiskers
Crion smirked and changed the music to Yellowcard's Twenty-three. He pulled off the bra, handed it to pink and sat down on the couch.

Kaylee clapped and whistled as she watched im change the music. Kay grabbed the bra and threw it opposite the room and watched it land on a plant. Turning her head to Punk, she kissed him hotly once before her hands went onto his thighs and she leaned in closer to french him.
PinkRocker
Burnt Whiskers
Crion smirked and changed the music to Yellowcard's Twenty-three. He pulled off the bra, handed it to pink and sat down on the couch.

Kaylee clapped and whistled as she watched im change the music. Kay grabbed the bra and threw it opposite the room and watched it land on a plant. Turning her head to Punk, she kissed him hotly once before her hands went onto his thighs and she leaned in closer to french him.
* he also leans in but the wisper in her ear* Why dont we take this to PMs if you know what i mean * he winks at her*
(Gotta go guys. Have fun while I'm gone xd )
Burnt Whiskers
((bye man))
punkdude
Burnt Whiskers
((bye man))

((bye!))
PinkRocker
punkdude
Burnt Whiskers
((bye man))

((bye!))
so now that we are alone....
punkdude
hello?

i just pmed u, sorry heart
PinkRocker
punkdude
hello?

i just pmed u, sorry heart
no problem heart
((I'm guessing everyone's gone now, right?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff