Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crion stood by Lilace at the door. He smiled at Rianne and brushed at his raven haired bangs.

"It's a party right?...Can I come in?" he asked with a smile.
*Walks inside*,Nice house you have here.
"Yeah, there's a party." Ri said getting up off the chair to the open door. She smiled, "Come on in, anyone is permitted."
Crion entered and grinned at the sight of the system pumping out rock.
Kaylee strided over to the punk rocker and smiled. In one hand she held a bottle of Budweiser, in the other she was waving it over her face. "Man, is it hot in here or what?!" Kaylee asked in a hyper voice. Seconds after the music returned loudly and Kaylee smiled. "Oh my god, I LOVE this song!" she explained before runnign back to her place on the couch and jumping to the music.
PinkRocker
"Hey Mario!" Kaylee said over the music with a flirty smile on. She quickly jumped off the couch and opened the door, letting the guest in and returning to the dance floor. "Be right back, guys!" she said excitedly before running into the kitchen and grabbing a six- pack of beers then coming back. "Anyone thirsty?" she said before opening a bottle and chugging 1/4 of its contents.
I'm thirsty
Rianne stood back to let the people in. She smiled with relief, she was glad that people actually came.
Crion sat down on the couch and leaned back. It was still early, he'd have to save some energy for when the party really gained momentum.
The girl quickly passed around the beers, letting everyone who wanted one take one. Kaylee was a little drunk but she wan't as bad as she had been last year when she ened up going to rehab for three monthes. Kay danced around with the pure punk rock songs and was hoping people wound join her and talk to her.
* walks over to some snacks on the table and starts eating the looks at the stareo* what are you gonna play tonight?
Rianne laughed at Kaylee and walked over to the refreshment table. She grabbed herself a coke, and then a second one. Turning to Mario, she tossed him one. "Here you go."
"Well, whatever Kaylee had decided on. She was in charge of the music." she replied.
Crion took a beer and smiled at her. The boy perked up at the sound of some AFI being played.
Rianne was gonna take it easy, she sipped some coke. She figured that she'd get some beer later on in the party. Right now, coke would suffice.
"SILVER AND COLD!" Kaylee exclaimed loudly as her favorite song turned on. "Whoo hoo!" she said as she set her near empty beer on a mahogony table top. She quickly turned to the punk rocker. "I'll play anything... You can work the stereo if you want." she suggested.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff