Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we continue the rp in a new thread?

Yes, too many pages distracts people away from joining! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
No, thirty four pages isn't too intimidating 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yes, it would bring in more interest 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
I have my own opinion, and plan on posting it in the OOC thread; (quickly following clicking this option.) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on November 8, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"Interesting, seems you got yourself a new roommate this year. Did you scare your old one to death?"

Jericho was quickly growing bored with Athena but luckily that was when fun seemed to come though the door he let out a small smirk letting out a shrug. It was well known that Jericho'sold room mate well lets just say he was ALWAYS compaining about him come to think of it he hadn't seen him not even once. It was highly amusing for the dark haired male maybe he was being avoided. He let out a small shrug. "Well I guess she looks a little like a guy it could very well be my old room mate." he replied with a grin mainly to get on Athena's nerves a little. He seemed to be good at that.

"Privet. I am Logan Evangelista and this is my twin Katherine. What she meant to say was a hello. It is very interesting to meet you...Miss?"

Now Kate might be fun but Logan he was kind of a downer. Letting out a small sigh he wasn't too sure how to react to him since he seemed preoccupied with his new room mate Kate on the other hand her arms slipped around his neck causing his own hands to move onto her hips. "It looks like you might have missed he." he commented raising an eyebrow. He was sure she was slightly pissed at him though because of no texts althoguh it was a little hard to text when your phone was in a million pieces after you threw it in someone's face.

"So is she your new toy, Jericho? And we are going to the dance together, right?"

Jericho couldn't help but chuckle slightly as he glanced towards the blonde. "I guess she is." he replied pretty sure she wouldn't appreciate being called his new toy not that it really bothered him too much. Maybe a little taste of one of his powers but pain seemed a little much so fear it was. Letting out a small shrug at her next question though. "Dance with you? Well I'm not sure since its sure to be lame." He replied as he wiggled out of Kate's grip to make his way over to Athena letting the finger nail on his index finger slowly slide down her cheek flooding a little of his fear into her. "I would only consider it if there was an interesting reason to go." he replied lightly licking his lips. "Or maybe if it was more of a group thing althoguh I have a feeling that we aren't really my roomies kind of people." He teased as he let his fingernail drift down lower down Athena's neck letting his power slowly fade away until of course he got to the middle of her collar bone just above her chest that was when he let out a harsh jolt of fear. "I mean she threatened to order me to jump out of the window thats just not nice Slightly disappointing really and there I thought we could be good.....Friends."

((OOC: Will work on Luca's post when I get up tommorow.))

User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

So Landon had been hanging out with Blondie and given her one of his cigs the ******** b*****d. Lucas had quickly left them after having a rather bad flip attack at his brother being told the ******** off and then going back to sulk in his room. He had really hoped that Dixie wasn't there when he arrived and was elsewhere although he didn't really have to worry about her power anymore mainly because he had aquired Landon's once again at least that one wouldn't be fatal to him.

Currently laying face down on his own bed rather than on Dixie's this time he had learnt from that not that he wouldn't mind her ontop of him again she was just kind of annoying at least for him. He was sure it was only going to get worse though at the year went on. at least he hadn't gotten into a full blown fight with her yet unlike the room mate he had last year. He had changed the sheets now since pink wasn't really his colour not at all. They were a nice green colour now. It wasn't too long before he heard voices in the other room which he reconised. His eyes flicked to the wall as he let out a groan.......Jericho.....Kate....Logan and Gabriel at least there was a teacher there he hoped he would tell them to like shut the ******** up. Wouldn't it be the worst thing if Kates room was next to his, he had heard about the tantrums she had that wouldn't be good for him not at all.

He guessed that it wasn't the case though since he hadn't heard her big mouth none stop poor people that share with her he wouldn't want to Dixie was bad enough for him with her smart remarks and stupid ways of doing things.
User Image
Lyle Chance Tonkins & Bob The Amazing Squirrel
Side Kick in Training!!

Lyle had never been a sleeping person. He had this boundless energy. And so this energy made it hard to sleep. He could, given, after drinking three cups of coffee. Then he crashed. However, he didn't do this and so he had a dilemna of not sleeping. He had done twenty jumping jacks as Bob squeaked. Lyly was sure that the sugar glider had pretended to be his trainer while he was like Rocky. and then after that he had gotten this small red ball and he and Bob the squirrel played catch. As in he pushed the ball towards Bob and the bowl would tap and Ly would go to the other side and push the ball towards himself. And he did this for like fifteen minute. And then after that he had proceeded to play Tic Tac Toe with the squirrel He was X and Bob was a circle because he put his paw on the inkpad and able to put it to the parts he wanted. Bob had won. But ... Ly had won DDR yesterday so it was all tied up now.

After that the two had watched a few episodes of the Batman cartoon than proceeded to act them out in the room. Then around two am they had bounced on the bed while singing the little monkeys in the bed. He then had crashed and ended up sleeping on the rug near his bed. Meanwhile Bob, the squirrel in his little bowl, had slept in the bed quite comfortably. Thus the two slept and woke up around seven. Then had done all the day things one must do. But the thing was, they didn't ever really need sleep. It was quite amazing. A real question of what the hell were they on. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. He then had woke up and yawned twice before bouncing up. The boy then went to Bob as he nudged the squirrel with his finger and said "Bob, time to wake up?"

The squirrel gave squeaks which meant '******** you' and Ly pouted. He then tried again as he nudged the other a few more times. The squirrel moved around as he hissed about... Quite upset. Lyle had washed his hair and had washed his body with the soap. Afterwards he washed Bob in the sink using the scrubbing tooth brush to make sure that the squirrel was squeaky clean. Bob didn't mind that, since a squirrel had gotta look good for the ladies, am I right? Afterwards, Lyly dried the other. The squirrel scurried to his shoulder and they walked to his kitchen. He wondered what adventure he would go on today. Oh man! This was going to be awesome. Maybe they could do like a massive scavanger hunt?! Or OR Tag. Something amazing would be perfect. That would be AWESOME!

Ly got into his mums car since he had yet to be allowed to drive. He could ride a bike....if it was in a closed location. But Ly tended to be easily distracted due to his 2% attention span. So when driving he tended to want to pull over into everything or drive here and there and forget where he was suppose to go. Or get lost. So his mum drove him to school as he got out of the car and was really happy! He was at a new school and that meant new people and that meant one thing. More people for Tag. So win and wins. He waved goodbye to his mum as he looked around and took out his bags. His bag had wheels which was fantastic because they went round and round and round, and he got memorized as he walked down the hallway and went through the campus to get to the dorm room.

He didn't need help finding it. Whenever he got lost, he would ask a bird for help. You see Lyle could talk to animals. All animals, which is pretty spectacular. So it ended up being a sight to see, as Lyle was following two birds who were chirping about on who was prettier and who had better directions. As he looked at the birds he told them cheerfully (but also trying to make them feel better about themselves, some birds really were egotistical) "Hey guys, nobody is prettier than the other. You are both really pretty for birds. Seriously. I'll prove it"

He walked over to a girl (Arden) as he tapped her on the shoulder as he said "Can you help me with a point? These two birds are arguing about who is prettier and I've tried to tell them that they are both quite pretty. Do you think so? Like if you look at them, is one a better looking bird?"

Bob squeaked 'who gives a s**t?' at the point and the birds question. Ly didn't know what poop had to do with this so he figured it was a weird question. Why would anybody ask who gave some poop. That made no sense at all. Sometimes it felt like Bob was squeaking a whole new language. Ly then realized he hadn't introduced himself "OH! Right, introductions. I'm Lyle Chance Tonkins, a Charlton and was going to my room when these two hummingbirds were very nice to help me. Their names are Sophia and Machi. And this squirrel right here is my assistant slash body guard and his name is Robert James Charles Thomas the third, since he says it makes him more distinguished. And ladies like distinguished fellows apparently. Do you agree? Is it like the longer your name is the more ladies are all 'ooh' and 'aww' about it?"

Bob squeaked 'you don't ask girls about that stuff, they automatically will deny it' and Lyle gave a few more nods. To show he understood it a bit. Not that he really did. The birds both buzzed a 'and what about us?' and Lyle gave a nod "We asked her already just give her a moment to answer okay? Nobody is as fast of talkers as you. Well me maybe but that's because my mind works really quickly. OH! I have bird seed when we get to the room and a sugar treat for you guys."

He realized that perhaps the birds could help her out and so he asked "Do you need help finding your room? Hummingbirds are really good at directions because they've been everywhere."

Akio _Mitsu's Husbando

Romantic Gekko

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

If you're feeling ideadi I'll be your re-animator xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx✥ ⋮ I've got the way to bring you to life - - ↺
xxxxxxLet me give you some green color and you will ask for more
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou will see that you never felt this way before

User Image

『Charalatan Psionics』

Arden started walking in the direction the girl had run off to, as she watched Barbz run at an almost supersonic pace. She was back in a matter of seconds, apologizing for the wait.
                                                    "It was no wait at all. That was pretty fast." She smiled lightly, continuing to move forward. Barbz outstretched hand in her direction signaled for a bag, which Arden handed her one of the smaller ones. Stretching her left arm, she moved it lightly, glad to have it free again. Now holding her large bag in both hands, it was much easier to manuever now.
                                                    'It can't be that far...' She thought, observing the other buildings while trying to remember the picture of the map she had been giver earlier. If only she wasnt so terrible at directions, she wouldn't have had to bother someone to help her find her way.
                                                    "Sorry this is such a bother, I'm sure you have other things to do." She flashed a half smile.

She was close to outside of the dorm, from what she could tell, before she parted ways, saying a few light thank yous the Barbz. "I'll see you around, thank you so much." She said politely, before striding towards the doors. Arden didn't want to seem like to much of a burden to the girl.

Halfway there, she felt a tap on her shoulder. A boy stood behind her, large smile on his face, as he asked her a series of questions, which seemed to not even take more than a single breath.

"Uh, both of the birds are beautiful. I love hummingbirds..." She said lightly, smiling at both of the birds who were now hovering above her. Each one a variation of beautiful greens and browns, both striking. 'I'll have to draw them later'
                                                    Her artistic side seemed to get the better of her in situations such as this.

"Hello...I'm Arden." She ran her fingers through her hair as she spoke, out of habit more than anything else. An attempt to overcome her shyness, which she promised to do. She could talk to people, she knew she could. Especially if they were as friendly as this boy was being.
                                                    Arden looked back up at the birds, saying hello to each of them in turn, before focusing on the squirrel who was now in front of her.
                                                    "Hello there, Robert James Charles Thomas the third" another smile, before she continued.
                                                    "Uh...I think the long name makes you sound very...dignified."

She watched the boy argue with the birds, wondering if he could actually speak to them, or if this was just his power. 'Hopefully, it's just his power.'

"Actually, yes, that would be really helpful. I tend to get lost very easily. I had to ask for help finding the dorms. I can only imagine how lost I could get trying to find my room." She blushed, before glancing over her shoulder back towards the dorm.

"I'm in room 3 of Charlaton."

(OOC;; Sorry this took FOREVER. I've been so busy. D: )

User Image

All you people listen to your » re-animator!xxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxDon't hesitate... and give it a try
                                                  iMove your dead bones bones bonesi
                                                  ❖ - - The secret will keep you alive
User Image
Side Kick in Training!!

Lyle gave a nod as he was glad that the girl agreed about the hummingbirds. Ly looked at them as they flew closer to the girl and decided that she probably was a good person to trust. Plus she had said she loved hummingbirds. The two then circled around her as if judging her before Sofia decided I'm going to believe you. And Lyle felt relief. Now they could get back to the more important thing, known as finding his room. He rolled his bag as Bob scurried next to them. As she introduced himself he smiled "Nice to meet you Arden! OH! My roommates name is Arden!!! Are you the same one? Or are there two of you running around the school? Wouldn't it be weird if you lived in a room and both of you had the same name?"

Lyle began to think about that for a moment. It would probably be confusing. People would say your name and mean the other. And if the two of you looked similar than it would be an issue of clones, and if the other one was a clone or if you were the clone. He followed the birds to the room as Arden spoke to Bob. The squirrel was quite thrilled and he scurried up Lyle's bag then back and perched himself on Lyle's head as he squeaked 'I told you!'

Ly gave a nod "Yup, you got a point Bob. Oh right, if you want and its easier to do you can call him Bob, he just likes introducing himself with his long name. And me, any nicknames but kitty are fine with me. Do you have any nicknames?"

As he followed the hummingbirds down the hallway and turned as they turned. He was glad he could help her. He also was glad to know who his roommate was. They finally got to the room as the two birds gave a nod and dashed through the window. Lyle smiled as he asked "Do you need any help moving? I was going to call a few of my friends to help me. Since I am good at unpacking but not the hanging or the bed stuff. So let me know and I can ask them to help you too."

He went to the window and whistled and after a few minutes ten birds flew into the room as they started to pick up bedsheets and throw them over the bed, and put up posters. Lyle opened the drawers and started to put his clothes away. As he did, another few birds picked up his toiletries bag and brought it to the washroom, plopping it down. That's right, Lyle's room was beginning to turn into a Disney Movie.

Akio _Mitsu's Husbando

Romantic Gekko

User Image

User Image

『Charalatan Psionics』

Arden watched the two birds dash around her, moving in a blur of greens. She smiled, glad that they had seemed to like her. She'd always loved birds, jealous of their ability to fly.
                                                    She laughed slightly, "That would be strange, but I'm the only Arden, I think. So, I guess that means I'm your roommate." 'Rooming with a boy? Oh, this is different.' She thought, wondering why she never realized the dorms could possibly be co-ed. Atleast he seemed really nice. It could have been much worse. Lyle seemed sweet.

Arden followed the birds as they led the way through the Charlaton hallways, getting very awkward glances from the other students currently in the corridors.
                                                    "Hello Bob... and nicknames? The people I grew up with called me Ardsy, but I think that's about it." She said lightly
                                                    Arden shook her head at the idea of help, not wanting to ask for too much. She could unpack herself, it wasn't to hard. Arden watched Lyle go to their window, whistling loudly, before a flock of birds flew into their room. Many, all different sizes and colors, as they flew about.

The birds seemed to be unpacking his clothing, hanging up shirts and the like. It was like watching Snow White, except there was no singing in a high pitched voice. She had seen the movie a dozen times, though it was never her favorite. She had always been partial to Beauty and the Beast, but the girls at the orphanage loved Snow White. They used to go on for hours about meeting their very own Prince Charming. 'Like that'll happen. Maybe for girls who are as pretty as Snow White, or Belle.'

Beginning to unpack her bags, at a much slower rate of course, was nice. This seemed normal, being around her own belongings. She wouldn't feel so...out of place, once she had the things she held dearest by her side once again. After finishing one of the two bags, she plopped down on the bed nearest her, claiming it as her own, before pulling out her sketch book. 'I think I might just draw those birds from earlier, they were quite beautiful.'

(OOC;; Woot. :3 )

User Image

User Image
Side Kick in Training!!

Lyle listened about how she was the only Arden that she was aware of. Well good, since that would be akward. He heard her point out about how the conclusion was that indeed she was his roommate. YAY. He was so excited to get a roommate and a nice one it looked like. YAY! That was great. He hoped he didn't scare her off. He sometimes had issues keeping roommates because of how hyper he was. You either liked him or wanted to scream every time he spoke. Let's hope she was the first one. He smiled "That is great! It will be so much fun! We can go on adventures and make forts and watch television shows and we can even train Bob so he is a real lady killer. How much sleep do you need to function?"

Bob squeaked 'psh, I don't need help. Look at me, I'm adorable.' and Ly chuckled. That seemed true since quite a lot of girls always wanted to pet Bob. Thus Ly felt that had given Bob quite an ego boost. Ly walked with her and as he heard that her nickname was Ardsy. He gave a nod "Ardsy! I like it, but I LOVE when names end with eeee sounds. Mine doesn't and there isn't really a variation that sounds good. Lylee seems weird and rhymes with Wiley and nobody wants to be related or in cahoots with a coyote"

Ly went to his bag as he got three bowls. He put bird seed in two and then put diced apples in one for Bob. Bob had a love for apples and nuts. Bob scurried to his bowl and walked over to the bed with it so it wasn't near the birds. He then let the birds eat them. He gave a nod as he said "Its a thanks guys. I really couldn't unpack all this stuff without your help"

The birds all chirped their 'no problems' and 'well least we could do' and a few with 'your mother would never forgive us if we didn't' and Ly smiled he was so fortunate to have so many animal friends. He sat down on his bed as he wondered what to do now. He asked "So Ardsy! What type of powers do you have?"

Shirtless Conventioneer

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Charlton's favourite stoner

MOLECULAR // SMOKE & DENSITY MANIPULATION

╔═══════════════════╗

MICAH MORROW. . .

╚═══════════════════╝

'Not your scene?' she piped up. His hazel eyes looped around and glanced at her as he unfolded a gray polo and some slacks. A mask rested folded between them, but weather or not he would use the dashing ensemble he had packed was a mystery to him. He would end up using the mask for his super persona anyway, it was just plan simple black. Like the classics, nothing fancier than he was. The glitz of this even was more for the girls in his opinion. To make them feel special and attractive while coming back to the U. Last year he went to the masquerade as a guest to one of his older sister's friends. Her name was matilda, and the evening had, had Micah convinced that the optimum amount of fun wouldn't be had with a regular chick clung to his coat tails.
                                                              He hummed in hesitation thinking of how he wanted to word his response. "Not really, i'll probably go anyway but i'm not going to rush to the coluseum to be the first one in." he chuckled.

He wanted to be chill on the first day and not smoke out an unwilling participant from the dorm room, but micah grew tempted so he loaded a small bowl in his bong, and began to hit it. He took a fat drag, lifted the bowl piece and cleared it. His smoke exited his mouth in fluffy streams the breath ended in a few tiny o's flying through the air and then stretching out in the open. He set the glass back down. He didn't remember if she told him if she smoked or not, but by looking at her pretty face he decided that she musn't. After all how many girly looking girls smoked bud? He didn't know very many.

He whipped a black side kick from his pocket and started to type in a few contacts. They were students he'd met around the school back when he would visit his older siblings last year. He had a plan in his head, and the cogs were turning but there was one slight kink that stopped the gears. He looked at his room mate. "Your not people shy are you?" He asked, intending to invite a few people back to the room for a pre celebration. Even if she did care, he would use it as an excuse to thrust her into the 'Arbitrium atmosphere.' he smirked as his fingers dashed across the keyboard he pressed send, and the messages were off he still wondered but her answer wouldn't really matter much.
                                                              To: Angelica, Arden, Avalie
                                                              Body: Hey, anyone down to kick it before the masquerade? pre party in my dorm room, charleton building rm 1!

User ImageColt 45 and two zigzagsx x x x
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab baby thats all we need
tab We can go to the park
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab after dark
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Smoke that [ t u m b l e w e e d ]
tab tab as the ᶬᵃᵎjᵃᵙᵘᵄ burn

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab WE CAN TAKE OUT TURN
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Singing them crazy rock songs

Akio _Mitsu's Husbando

Romantic Gekko

User Image

User Image

『Charalatan Psionics』

Arden continued to smile, listening to Lyle go on about all the fun they would have. She genuinely felt...excited. She had never done many of these things before, but she always wanted to. Maybe now was her chance. "How much sleep do I need? Not all that much, really. I'm used to staying up all night." Arden had a tendency to ignore sleep when she was focused in her art. She had placed her pencil down a few minutes ago, deciding to finish her sketch later, as she was to caught up talking to Lyle. It was fun though, for once, her art didn't need to be there, as her safety net of sorts.

Lyle liked her nickname, Ardsy. It sounded nice coming from someone who wasn't years younger than herself. 'It's actually kinda nice sounding.'
                                                    "I think Ly is a neat nickname, if that works for you? It doesn't end with an eee sound, but it sounds good to me." She half smiled, pondering the name. It did sound good, and it fit him, really.

Arden sat atop the bed, legs folded under her, as she watched Lyle feed the birds and Bob. It had to be one of the most adorable things she'd ever seen. Bob, eating apples, was just too cute. Lyle then proceeded to sit on the other bed, before asking her the question she'd been dreading since her arrival.

Ardens shoulders tensed, as fear started to seep in. Her powers terrified her beyond belief, and talking about them just reminded her of her past. She had been trying to avoid this at all costs, but Lyle had been so forward with his abilities. Why couldn't she have that kind of attitude about hers? 'I wish I had powers like that, mine are so...ugh.'

Her eyes focused on the small white spot of bleach on her otherwise black jeans, unfocusing themselves. Arden was trying to gather the courage to say just what they were. 'What if he runs off, or gets frightened? Oh no.' She thought, though she tried to shake those thoughts away. He deserved to know, as he was her roommate, and it was bound to be brought up eventually. Better to get it over with now, and if he leaves, she could deal with it. 'I hope...'

"Alright, I guess I can say it...just, don't freak out, okay?" She said the last part softly, trying to calm herself down more before continuing. Taking another large breath, she decided, it was now or never.
                                                    "I can...for lack of a better way to say this...raise the dead...basically..." The last part sounded like a jumble of words, as she blurred them together. This, was the first time she had ever spoken it aloud. Most of the time, she tried to pretend she couldn't. That, something that was this...frightening to her just didn't exist. It was like her guardian at the orphanage said when she had first gotten there and had been terrified of the noises in the dark. 'Arden, it's alright. Just close your eyes, and pretend you don't hear anything.' Those words stuck with her, giving her a strange outlook on her abilities.

Arden, now downtrodden, looked around, awaiting a response. Her small phone buzzing in her pocket offered her a momentary distraction, as she checked the screen. It was a message from Micah, someone she had met once before, who had mentioned he might be in Charlton.
                                                    'pre-party in his dorm? sounds fun, though I wonder if Lyle would want to go as well. Hmmm...'
                                                    She thumbed him a quick response, saying she would more than likely be there, and possibly with her roommate.

(OOC;; )

User Image

User Image
Side Kick in Training!!

Lyle was all done. Everything was finished. His room was awesome. He listened about how she didn't sleep much. Stayed up all night. Oh good good. Because Lyle himself only needed four hours and that was sort of how he shut down and passed out. It was a good system and one that he would be continuing. He smiled "Awesome! What type of stuff do you like doing at night?!!"

He was quite excited! He soon heard about how his nickname was Ly. YAY! He liked that one too. It was short and sweet. And although it sounded like 'lie' it was still good. Awesome Sauce. He soon heard about how it worked. And it didn't have an ee sound. Lyle had to admit there was no nickname for him that had an ee sound that made some sense. He gave a nod "I like it! Its better than the some of the nicknames I've got. YAY! That is awesomeness!! Nicknames are fun."

Lyle listened about how she raised the dead. That was awesome! He was like amazed. that was awesome! He put a hand through her hair. Sure he wouldn't give up his power was great. And she seemed really uncomfortable. Very very uncumfortable. He wondered why. He wondered what one would use that power for. And about how it. He gave a nod "Wow like zombies or ghost s? Is that hard? Do you like that power? Is it hard to master?"

Ly smiled "That is just such an AWESOME POWER!!! Do either of your parents have the power like thing too?"

Shirtless Conventioneer

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
MASON LUKE DANIELS
tab tab tab tab tab Zuda
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Is storm an element?

User Image

҉҉ ҉҉ ҉҉ Tell me would you
x x x x x x x x x x x x x kill to save a life?
x x x x x x x TELL ME WOULD YOU KILL
to prove you're right?

User Image

Moving from the location where a fight was breaking loose, Mason quickly, and descreatly poured his vodka into a flask, put his bottles in his bag, and while taking heavy sips from the flask walked away like nothing happened. He saw some teacher running up as he was leaving, his feet began taking wider spaced steps as he left the area. He heard a few yelps. From people that gathered cheering on a fight, from the blonde headed prof trying to break it up, and from the charleton boy getting his a** handed to him. 'damn Zuda Brutes.' he wimpered. Mason didn't bother to look back but the things his ears picked up didn't sound merry or delightful. His interest wasn't solid enough to give a damn about their details.

He ended up going back to his dorm room and unpacked one of his two bags completely. Bedding, and folding mostly he didn't bring a whole lot of mementos just the essentials for life, and a few extra necessitous. He began to wonder about his room mate this year. Last year he was with a telepath, and god was that ******** obnoxious. She was always fishing around in his head for useful bits of information to use for manipulation and extortion, her name was Becky and she was a charmer. He hadn't once thought about her since the day they departed ways last year, the likelihood of having the same roomie two years in a row was unheard of. The formula they used to pick mates in the housing division was unknown to the public, but also rumored to be quite random. This year he was setting up a few ground rules for himself. A) not to get caught up with sadists and B) not to sleep with his room mate, may it be female; he checked and he doubted Katherine to be a boys name. It was better for everyone with A and B near by.

He long since finished off the vodka in the flask, but also most of the fifth before he made his way home. As he sat contemplating what to do after growing bored of unpacking the amount began to diminish further. He'd gotten a couple invitations from females he was acquaintances with in classes last year to accompany them to the masquerade thing tonight. But he rejected one hundred percent of them. He doubted he would go at all, if not on a spontaneous s**t faced whim. He wasn't really a guy for organized school benefits or whatever, just because they were all phony environments, he couldn't get passed the lights and mirrors of it all sociologically.

Crash crashx x x x x x x x
                          b u r n,
                          x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                          LET IT ALL BURN
                          This hurricane's x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                          chasing us all underground
    User Image
    Terrorizing Twins: Katherine & Logan Evangelista
    Shock & Lock

Katherine heard about how this new chick could be the dude from last year. Which Kate knew that he was saying to get on this girls nerves. Logan himself knew that was what it was. He observed, since he was curious of what Athena would do. What would happen. Because he could tell that this girl did have some powers, she must to have gotten to this school. He was curious what they were so he knew whether or not he would have to be careful, would have to focus on weakening her powers if they were too dangerous. Which he could do, but he just needed to know. Can't focus something you don't know. He figured he'd just ask "And what are your powers?"

Katherine didn't really give a s**t what the girls powers were. Honestly, the girl could blow up a building and Kate still wouldn't be that impressive. Why? Because Kate was self centered in that. She wanted to bash heads, take names, and maybe do something else. But destroying things was the main goal there. She sighed "Lo, why would we give a s**t what her powers were? Isn't like she'd be stupid enough to fight us"

She soon felt Jericho's hands upon her hips. She heard about how she might have missed him. Yeah him and a heart attack. She hated that he thought of himself as so big. That douche, probably hadn't missed her at all. And that was quite upsetting. She had a bit of electricity circling around her hand as she asked "Maybe? But with you not texting me I did have quite a bit of free time to test out a few tricks. Would you like to feel one?"

She moved her hand to his chest, just sending a small jolt through his body. Unless he held her hand or moved away. She heard about how this chick was his new toy. Well that was just fan-tucking-fastic. Everybody needed one, she supposed. But it did mean, oh so unfortunately, that Athena was in her way. She sighed as she heard him talk about how he didn't want to even go to the dance, because apparently it was lame. She felt him wriggle out of her grip and made it to the new chick. Kate returned to Logan as he sighed "Kate he's only trying to provoke you. So...don't let it. Makes you seem needy"

Kate frowned, growling, and she was pissed off. How dare Logan tells her she was ******** needy. That's it. Logan was getting shunned. She looked away as she let go of Logan's hand and took a few steps away from him. She muttered "I'm not needy you piece of s**t"

Logan shrugged, he knew that he had said a bit too much. He just had to learn to say these things a bit more carefully. He listened to Jericho. Logan was not a huge fan of Jericho. The guy had a horrible power, didn't treat his sister that much, and seriously was a rather boring person. Kind of predictable. He use to like Jericho a lot more. But then he just didn't like him when Jericho sort of just messed with his twin. Seemed like a ground for harming him. He agreed (condescendingly) "True, what do I know"

He soon heard Jericho talk about how he wasn't going, about how they should go to the dance as a group. Honestly he didn't care about dances either. He saw Jericho messing with Athena. And unless Athena screamed or was too affected, Lo would let this happen. Since it would be good that she knows what Jericho's powers were. Just as it would be good to have jericho know what athena's powers were. He admitted "Jericho, you do realize that you don't make it easy to be friends with you right? I'm pretty sure Kate and I are your only friends and even I don't like you"

Kate saw this happen. The fingers trailing down, and the way his eyes changed a bit when he used that power. It was subtle but she could tell. But Jericho was such a douche. Here she was telling him he didn't need a date to the dance and he didn't give a ********. And so you know what that meant, she needed to leave and blow off some steam or kill him. As if he could see this, Logan decided for the first option. He decided "Well not that this hasn't been fun but we got to go. Don't be a stranger Jericho. If you aren't too busy ******** anything that moves, that is. Enjoy the new toy. "

He took Kate's hand and they decided to go back to Kate's room. He could feel that her anger was making her powers act really, twitchy. You could tell because the lights were going on and off a bit. He used his own power to lower her powers so that she didn't accidentally hurt anyone. The two walked back to Kate's room. She entered the room and saw a boy roommate.

What the ********? Logan was not thrilled about this at all. Who was he? Was he a player? Did he have to cut a b***h? He soon moved the two to Kate's bed, a safe distance away from the new guy. Who Logan needed to know more about before he was letting them near each other. He lent against the wall, staring at the other. Kate sat next to Logan and stared at the other as well. The two were contemplating how to introduce themselves. Logan wanted to interrogate, Kate however was the first to just ask "So who the ******** are you suppose to be?"

'And why are you rooming with my sister? Because I swear to god you even try to sleep with her, I'll be the one you'll deal with." Logan asked, unsure of this guy.

Shirtless Conventioneer

6,900 Points
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Entrepreneur 150
    MASON LUKE DANIELS
    tab tab tab tab tab Zuda
    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Is storm an element?

User Image

҉҉ ҉҉ ҉҉ Tell me would you
    x x x x x x x x x x x x x kill to save a life?
    x x x x x x x TELL ME WOULD YOU KILL
    to prove you're right?

User Image

Here he was pondering over this minuscule piece of paper printed ontop of it, his room mates name when two people, without knocking came through the door chatting up a storm. He looked up and looked them over. He noticed the resemblance between them and nodded as he figured they were siblings. He also figured, that the female would be his room mate. This assumption was then clarified along with the first by a few accusations that left the other males mouth. At the same time she asked 'just who the ******** are you supposed to be?' He blinked. wondering about just who the ******** was he supposed to be.

"I'm supposed to be that guy, on your Registration paper, under the colon for room mate."
    he said without bothering to glance up to her face. his eyes were on his own paper. He raised it up and pointed at his where it read her name. "See, right here." he directed her to the spot she could find it.

Mason had been around enough of 'his kind' here at school to know that them Zuda folk had some interesting personalities. He tried to stay outside the drama box, it was a steady evasion, and sometimes a very tempting one but he knew that if her were to fall into the pot hole of temptation it would only further crumble the path ahead of him. In other words once it began it never ended, Some of these people were just plain sadistic, and that wasn't his way of life. He didn't want to cause other people misery, he'd rather focus on his own happiness. That wasn't really a standard for a lot of Zudas. He didn't like saying it out loud because it tainted the record of those that were, like him not instigators, but the fact of the matter was that it was not a majority.

His eyes washed over the brother. "Sick Sleeves." he commented before addressing his concerns. "Don't worry, i dont ******** bitches i've barely met." he said with eased eyes and a smirk. "especially when these beds are so small, if we were ********, i dont think i'd be 'sleeping' with her." he teased. Not being an offensive person, in particular Mason did have a big defense of sarcasm and wit. He didn't like being threatened, especially not by a person who he hadn't spoken a single word to. ******** He didn't even know this threatenors name, what kind of a first impression was that. If he did end up screwing his sister; which his intention of doing was non existent that was one brother that wouldn't be receiving a fruit cake at Christmas.

Crash crashx x x x x x x x
    b u r n,
    x x x x x x x x x x x x x
    LET IT ALL BURN
    This hurricane's x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
    chasing us all underground
    User Image
    Terrorizing Twins: Katherine & Logan Evangelista
    Shock & Lock

Well well well, looked like she had a smart a** for a roommate. Good that was going to be an interesting year. Oh right she had a roommate that wasn't Lock this year. Which to her opinion was such a mistake when it comes to the school. But whatever, she'd just deal with it. She hoped this guy didn't snore. Or was a wuss. Like one of those people who complain about not getting enough sleep. Whatever. Logan walked and got the piece of paper and came back. Putting it in front of her. She frowned "Oh goodie, I got a roommate who's a smart a**. What a ******** treat this is going to be. So is there anything I have to care about when it comes to you?"

She meant sleeping habits, his ability to pick up girls or guys (which at the moment seemed to be 0) and washroom habits. Like was he a ritual person. Was he going to be boring? entertaining? She stayed on her bed. As she admitted "Well you probably don't need to know about me. I do whatever I want when I want to. I like causing chaos and destruction. Logan and I usually stay together all the time, because honestly I can't stand people. So he'll either be here with me or I'll be in his room. And yeah, take it personally. "

Logan glanced at his tattoos as the other said that they were sick. Oh what was next 'rad tats man'? But Lock stayed quiet listening to the other. About how he didn't ******** bitches. Joy. So the guy called his sister a b***h. He could see Kate starting to get up and confront him, he put his hand on her shoulder as he shook his head silently, she stayed where she was. But seriously one more comment about her like she was not here or she was that easy to ********, she was killing him. And what do you know, he did. She stood up as she growled "Okay, first of all. Assuming that your charming that we'd even get close to ******** is a bit insulting. Second of all, I have a pet peeve of being talked around. Third of all, kind of want to hurt you now"

She bent down as she got out her switchblade out, she then threw it towards Mason's shoulder (since she didn't want to kill him, just wound a bit) and she waited to see if it hit. Lock sighed, as he said "Kate we can't have any blood in our rooms anymore. We got in trouble last time. How about we just talk to him? Perhaps he just doesn't know how much of a douche he sounds like?"

Katherine smiled "How about we see what happens?"

She started a small amount of electricity swirling around her hand. She just wanted to give him a zap.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff