Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we continue the rp in a new thread?

Yes, too many pages distracts people away from joining! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
No, thirty four pages isn't too intimidating 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yes, it would bring in more interest 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
I have my own opinion, and plan on posting it in the OOC thread; (quickly following clicking this option.) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on November 8, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Shirtless Conventioneer

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

User Image

Charlton's favourite stoner

MOLECULAR // SMOKE & DENSITY MANIPULATION

╔═══════════════════╗

MICAH MORROW. . .

╚═══════════════════╝

Micah wasn't very prepared for the greeting he received by the fellow on the other side of the doorway. He seamed a tad bit, exasperated? Or at least relieved. He took a step back widening the opening of the door. "Feel free to come in." he said before he offered him a chocolate bar, he wasn't going to reject it, although it did come off strangely. It was a lovely gesture. Micah looked back into the room at Chloe giving a some what questionable expression, he turned back to lyle as he was mumbling to the squirrel. "Is he your pet?" he asked. He'd seen people with ferrets before, even people that walked with cats on their shoulders but he'd never seen someone with a squirrel on his shoulder before. He really wasn't a judgmental person though, so long as it wasn't going to bite him or poop on his floor he wouldn't object it's presence; Chloe on the other hand, he hadn't the slightest idea how she would react. He actually didn't think about how Chloe would feel about him throwing a party in their room either, but he had assumed she'd be checking out the Colosseum before he did, and if not he figured she'd enjoy herself anyway. He tried his best to not associate with people that start drama at parties so he didn't see any reason not to have a good time.

When lyle responded with the line his squirrel had squeaked at him Micah just chuckled. "I'm mostly a pacifist." He told him as they entered. Then he tacked on "It's not like this is Zuda house." with another lighter laugh. He guided them inside when lyle began to notice that his place wasn't decorated, and the smell of frosting was not in the air. He asked him what he should be doing, and what type of a party this was. It grew apparent to Micah that this wasn't the other's typical scene. he took a minute to order his thoughts and deliberate with an answer. After all to his knowledge he hadn't actually invited him, not directly anyway. He just had an open policy that anyone that wasn't trying to beef could party with him. "There is some cake, but i dont think it's what you would expect." he said thinking about one of the bottles in the drawer of his minibar. "i dont really have a title for this one, it's more of a shin dig." he said. pointing over to his room mate he said. "That's Chloe, and you already know i'm Micah, What's your name?" he wanted to clarify.

He sat down at his desk reaching to the bar and pulled out a second beer. "heads up" he said as he tossed it over to him. "I have b***h brew if you prefer, too" he said simply.

User ImageColt 45 and two zigzagsx x x x
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab baby thats all we need
tab We can go to the park
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab after dark
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Smoke that [ t u m b l e w e e d ]
tab tab as the ᶬᵃᵎjᵃᵙᵘᵄ burn

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab WE CAN TAKE OUT TURN
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Singing them crazy rock songs
User Image
Lyle Chance Tonkins & Bob The Amazing Squirrel
Side Kick in Training!!

Lyle heard the other state that he could come in. So Lyle walked through the door as he was glad that he got through the first barrier. So you know, congrats to him. He had stepped across. So what was the second step. He soon heard the question about Bob. Lyle gave a nod as he smiled "Yes! That would be Bob. Well his name is Robert Charles James Thomas Tonkins the third, or so he told me. He says that long names makes a fellow distinguished and being distinguished is like really what the ladies like. Do you or lady person who is staring at me think that way too?"

He sort of wondered if Bob was his pet though. Ly sort of thought of the squirrel as an assistant slash body guard. Bob looked at Micah and felt insulted. Him?! A pet? He wasn't a ******** goldfish. He was a squirrel. Very big squirrel. He could smack a b***h and he would. He looked at the other and squeaked 'I'm not a pet' and Lyle gave a nod, agreeing with his buddy. Well he'd figure it out. And probably tell Micah no that he was wrong ... because that wouldn't be a nice thing to do to his new friend .So for now, yup, Bob was his pet.

Lyly listened about how he was a pacifist. Oh thank god. Lyle gave a sigh of relief. Thank goodness they were still in his dorm housing area. He was a bit worried about all of Zuda's. They were suppose to be mean and you have to be careful about mean people. So yay to that. Lyle smiled "Oh that's good!! Me too! I'm a pacifist too! Phew. Can never be too careful. My mum said to stay away from quite a bit of people at school because there was this group who were uber mean. Wasn't sure if you were one of them or not."

Lyly walked with Micah as he heard about how, apparently, there was cake. And Ly's face lit up. Though soon the other stated that there was cake, and that it wasn't what he expected. Ly gave a nod as he asked "Is it that green tea cake with lemon frosting? Because that was shocking the first time that I ate it. Don't know if it counted as a cake, but it happened. Cakes. OH! OH! Is it a Date Cake? Like made with the fruit. OR! Is it a cake that looks like chocolate but does not taste like chocolate?"

He didn't know what type of thing to do. He heard about how that was Chleo. Lyle turned his face around and waved at her "Hey Chloe!!!! I'm Lyle and this is Bob! Did you want to be friends with me too?!!"

Lyly heard about how it was a shindig. Oh and right, Lyle hadn't introduced himself. He gave a nod and wondered what more to do. He decided "I'm Lyle Chance Tonkins. This is well you know, Bob. And I suppose that a shindig is fun! I love shindigs!!"

The ravenette soon heard the heads up and he oddly enough caught him. And about he has his b***h brew. Lyle was confused. Well beer was you know, bad. He put a hand through his hair. Lyly decided "Um well I can't have beer, my mum said the alcohol makes you lose your mind. And why would anybody want to drink a female dogs urine? WAIT! IS...this like important to the social part of the shindig?"

Akio _Mitsu's Husbando

Romantic Gekko

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

If you're feeling ideadi I'll be your re-animator xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx✥ ⋮ I've got the way to bring you to life - - ↺
xxxxxxLet me give you some green color and you will ask for more
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou will see that you never felt this way before

User Image

『Charalatan Psionics』

Arden sat on her bed, dumbfounded, mouth agape. Someone had thought her power was cool? That was the definitely not what she had been expecting. Shaking her head lightly, now feeling much calmer, she smiled. Happy that her new roommate hadn't run out in fear.
                                                    "Kinda like Zombies, they don't have any feelings other than the ones I give to them." She grimaced slightly, remembering how she had accidently ressurrected her best friend when she was run over by a car. The look in the 7 year old girls eyes still haunted her nightmares.

"I'm not actually sure if it's hard, or anything. I've only used it once really...it...terrifies me." She whispered out the last part, ashamed to admit that she was scared of her own abilities.

'How could someone think this is awesome?' She wondered, shocked. Now Lyle had asked the other dreaded question, her parents.

"Uh, no. As far as I know, they were both humans." Arden looked to her left, trying hard not to think about them. Her parents were still a sore subject, though she had mostly gotten over the rejection.

"Oh, before I forget to mention, an aquaintence of mine invited us to his dorm for a pre-party, wanna go?"
                                                    -------Time Skip-p-p-p-------

Arden had watched Lyle leave a few minutes ahead of her, as she had decided to change before leaving. 'What does one wear to a party like this? I guess it's a masquerade, but I shouldn't wear my dress yet...I don't think...' She pondered, going through her closet quickly, before setting her eyes on something. She had decided to just keep what she had on for now though, no use in changing to only change again.

She was never the type to go to parties, but she had been dragged to a few social gatherings. Thankfully she had been told of the masquerade before hand, and had convinced her guardian to buy her a dress. She held the dress in her hands, deciding to bring it with her and change there, as the party didn't start for a little while.

Arden decided it was now or never as she left, remembering where Micah had said his room was, she arrived in minutes, as it was only down the hall. It was pretty close, which was good, otherwise, she would have gotten lost again.

Arden tapped on the door with the back of her knuckles lightly, smoothing the hem of her shirt down, before pushing the dress up higher in her arms. She had also brought a black bag, with all the accessories she'd need. The girl was practically shaking from nervousness, but she was excited as well.

((OOC: omfg, sorry that took forever. Work has been a nightmare. D: ))

User Image

All you people listen to your » re-animator!xxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxDon't hesitate... and give it a try
                                                  iMove your dead bones bones bonesi
                                                  ❖ - - The secret will keep you alive

Akio _Mitsu's Husbando

Romantic Gekko

User Image

Stargazing megafast,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You hit me like a cosmic blast,

xxxxxxxxYOU'VE GIVEN ME A TECHNICOLOR WORLD
PUTTING ME IN OVERDRIVE !

xxxSpeed of light I'm so alive

Alderic Cenerico stepped out of the dark colored limousine he had just arrived on, paying the small fare to the poshly dressed driver on his way out. Late as usual, it was only a small time before the big opening dance would begin. He'd have rather taken the bus,as they would of been on time, but of course, he was a Cenerico. The Cenericos could never be seen on 'that disgusting disease ridden death trap.' His father, a big shot lawyer, wasn't exactly to liking of people less fortunate than himself.
The crisp bills crinkled in his hand, as he flipped through them, portioning out the meager 400$. That, was absolutely nothing to him. Pocket change, really. If there was one thing Alderic liked, it was spending his fathers money. Sometimes, nothing felt greater. "Thanks." He said in passing, as he made his way forward. His black bags at his side, pulling them along with him. They weren't heavy, not for someone like him anyway. He was stronger than the average human, but not by much. He worked out as well, giving him that slight bit of muscle that was just enough.

It was as if he had never left, the same bustling crowds, the same people playing foolsball, which he would more than likely join in on at some point, and the like. New students could be seen everywhere, he could tell them apart from the rest, as they looked like little lost puppies, scattering about. He recalled his first year, as he stepped out of the same limousine, only to have his father step out as well. He called over the first student he saw, handed them a 100$ bill, and told them to 'take care' of his son.

Sighing, his mind going back to his conversation from earlier with his father. "Alderic, I want you to win that scholarship your mother told me about. Cenericos have a reputation to uphold." His father demanded, not even bothering to look up at his son while he pushed bills around his desk. His fathers secretary, a skanky looking blonde in a short black dress clattered away on her keyboard, giving no notion that she was trying to listen. Alderic could tell she was though, as she always was. The woman his father cheated on his mother with, was a simple human. A home wrecker at best, with nothing going for her, except for his father of course. No knowledge of what was really happening around her. If only she knew.

"I'm going to try father." He said, lying through his teeth. If his father had an ounce of super in him, he could have detected the lies, but thankfully, he did not. Everything he was, he could account to his mother. His father had no idea either, but he did suspect there was something strange about his son. Perhaps that was why he showered him with money, instead of any mild form of attention. Alderic didn't mind though, he had his mother, and that's all he needed on the family front.

"Right you are. Have a good year at that school of yours." He said flatly, motioning with a flick of his hand that Alderic was dismissed. 'That pompous a**...' He left the large office, glaring towards the secretary, while sticking his forked tongue out in her direction. Immature, yes, but it made him feel better. He had a large amount of hatred for the woman, not even bothering to remember her name. He blamed himself for the affair, as he had not seen it coming. If he had, he could have warned his mother, saved her from heartbreak, but he just didn't expect it. Sometimes, his naiveity was a curse.
Thankfully she didn't look up from her computer, otherwise she would have noticed his slitted pupils. Sometimes, he couldn't control when his eyes shifted from their usual dark brown, to the slitted yellow of a snake.

"Alderic, darling, your father leave that slutty secretary of his yet?" His mother had picked up his call on the second ring, as always. It seemed that she somehow knew he was going to call. Maybe that was part of her abilities. "No mother, not yet. Anyways. I just wanted to call you to tell you I'm about to leave for school."
"I'll miss you, call me when you get a chance?" Her speech was flawless as usual, her words sounding crisp, while his just...didn't. He'd had a lisp, more prevelant when he was younger, though for the most part you couldn't tell. It really only came out when he said his S's. He'd never be as good at hiding it as she was. Then again, she had been around much longer than he had.

"Of course. Love you. Bye." He hung up quickly, ready to go get packed. He needed out of his fathers house, and back to his real home. Arbitrium.
Shaking his head, he cleared away his thoughts, stepping back into reality. He was nearly to the office, where he had to sign in and get his dorm assignments. 'I should have the same dorm as last year, shouldn't I?' Scanning the paperwork the woman at the desk handed him, he quickly gave it back, as not a single thing had changed.

"Easy enough." He mumbled to himself, picking up his luggage once again, before heading towards the Charlatan dorms. He found his room quickly, as it was the same room, as expected. Unpacking quickly, he re-folded his clothes, a nervous habit that kicked in when his mother wasn't there. Usually, he had a maid to do all of his simple tasks such as this, but here, he was on his own. He liked it much better this way, but alas, his father insisted he needed to be 'taken care' of.

(( OOC: Finally.))

User Image

- - - zoom zoom zoom - - make my heart go - - boom boom - -
I want to taste youxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx but your lips are

xxxxx VENOMOUS POISON
You're poison running through my veins

Akio _Mitsu's Husbando

Romantic Gekko

User Imagex
User Image
█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▌█▐ ┊YOU MAKE ME {} FLOAT FREE⌋⋮ ❜ MY LOVE
xxxx( FOR YOU IS END*LESS N↺⋮ TIESxxxxx⇨ ARE BINDING ME
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( OH ONTO ╳╳┊ZERO GRAVITY ─ ♛; )▬▬▬▬
xxx███████ █▐ ████ ▐║xxxxALL THE PAIN ▌┇╳╳ IN ME ❝. NO MORE NEEDS TO BE EXPRESSED
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNOW ONTO ZERO GRAVITY NOW ONTO ZERO GRAVITY NOW ONTO ZERO GRAVITY NOW ONTO ZERO GRAVITY NOW ONTO ZERO GRAVITY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNOW ONTO ZERO GRAVITY NOW ONTO ZERO GRAVITY NOW ONTO ZERO GRAVITY NOW ONTO ZERO GRAVITY NOW ONTO ZERO GRAVITY
██ █ ─ ♕ feels like i can breathe ███████████████
xxxxxYOU LIFT (♕ )A B◞URDEN .⇡off my chest
█ █████ ♛ █████ █ physics ❝.♕ ↷ MARVEL &⋮ FREEFALL

Kataarina had stepped out of the plush leather seats of her bright blue convertible mustang, clicking the buttons in her slim fingers to lock the car before continuing. She was glad to be back, late as she was, to Arbitrium. She had missed it in the years since she had graduated.

She strolled through the grounds, watching the faces of the students as they recognized her, her publicity getting the better of her. She had never been one to let fame get to her head, but it was nice to see the smiles people gave her.

Kataarina smiled warmly back at everyone, waving ecstatically as she made her way towards the large dorms that housed her years ago. The Marvel dorms looked almost the same, same building, same gorgeous interior, and just the way she liked it. This year, she was the head of the dorms, the house professor. She could admit, she never thought she'd be doing this, but excitement took over. This would be a fantastic year for her.

'Oh, it's time to set up for the masquerade, as I'll be chaperoning, I'd better get over there.' Her bags were lighter than air, a benefit of her abilities, as she walked back towards the large Colosseum. Flying would get her there faster, but she would set an example. Just because you had powers, didn't mean you had to use them for everything.

She arrived quickly, recalling the steps on how to get there as if she had never left. Most of the inside area seemed to be decorated, extravagant as ever really. Her first masquerade, many years ago, looked similair, but this year was just... "Wow..." She breathed, as the headmistress herself approached her.

"Kataarina! It's good to see you." She said, patting the tall girl on the back lightly. "How's the hero life treating you?" She asked politely, offering Kataarina a bottle of water. "It's good to see you too!" She said, a large smile lighting up her eyes as she took the water, taking a large sip. "Thanks, and it's been good. It's all thanks to you and that scholarship." Which was true. The only reason she had even gotten a chance was because of the Prodigy scholarship the school offered. Which was why she was invited back to teach, since she wasn't currently saving the world. Who better to instruct others than someone who had won it previously?

"Go change, the dance will start soon, and even if you are a teacher, there is a dresscode for this dance." She said, eying her outfit dissaprovingly. Kataarina laughed lightly, remembering she was still in her traveling clothes. A light pink shirt baring her midriff and some simple blue jeans. Gathering her bags about her, she headed towards the back rooms, deciding to change now rather than later.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
staydontgoIlleatyouupIloveyouso.staydontgoIlleatyouupIloveyouso.User Image
User Image
User Image

The Russian twins didn't get why their room changed. And so Kate was still with a p***k of a roommate and Lock was still with a roommate he wasn't fond of. And it was very annoying. So what can they do but party a bit. The two wondered about whether or not, they should. Because a party would be fun. But they didn't like people. So both had decided to go for a few minutes, maybe cause a bit of chaos and leave. So now it came down to, well, getting Jericho or not. Part of them wanted to bring him just so he knew what was coming on. Other part of them wanted him to just shove it until he realized how fantastic and amazing the twins were.

So they decided they would. If anything they would bump into Mad and bother her till they got their room changed. Either would happen. Thus they walked and walked and made their way down the hallway. They walked and walked down the hallway. Both soon making it to Jericho and Whore Biscuits door. The two then awaited patiently. For Jericho to answer. Thus they opened the door and let themselves in. Now finding a spot onto the bed. The two asked "Hey Jericho! Are you ready for the party yet?"

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

It wasn't long before his door opened causing his eyes to flick towards it to see none other than the twins. It made his eyes narrow slightly not even a knock? He let out a small sigh lightly shaking his head what if him or Athena were getting changed that would be rather awkward right? Him he wouldn't reallty care although Athena he wasn't too sure if the bimbo would she was most likely oneof those whores anyway be the look of her. He couldn't help but smirk at that thought before he heard both twins speak.

"Hey Jericho! Are you ready for the party yet?"

He thought for a moment before pushing himself off of his bed. He had already showered and gotten ready guessing that Kate and Logan would like come and try and force him to go so why put up an annoying fight right? There had to be something interesting to do right? Maybe make someones time slightly crappy that would be fun annoy their prefect that would be even more fun. Make someone feel agony or maybe just spread fear and panic though the hall after Kate had taken out the lights. how fun right?

Jericho let out a grin as he cocked his head to the side. "Yeah whatever." he replied with a shrug letting one of his arms slide around Kate's waist tugging her body against his. "So what fun do you have planned to make this stupid thing more.....interesting." he questioned

User Image
User Image
User Image

Katherine saw that Jericho didn't seem to like that they barged in. And it would really matter, if you know...they cared. They liked Jericho, thought of him as a leader, but they were bored. And boredom can do a lot to people. It can drive them to do things like enter rooms without knocking. Or so would be the excuse Lock would use if he was called on this intrusion. Since for Logan, there had to be a reason. Something had to be there and it couldn't just be chaos. Kate however felt that you could do things with no reason at all. Because what was life it had an order. Right? It would be so dull.

But because of this, it came down of what to do at this party. Because there would already be drinking and drugs. That wasn't fun to trick people into anymore. Unless they were those really really goody goody. However, they wanted to do something. Create something. Sot hat soon time could go by and a danger would arise. Kate wanted to create fear. She wanted there to be screaming. Wanted there to be nightmares that were all about her. That was what she wanted. Oh and of course she had ideas of how to make this happen. Just depended on if Lock would let her have her fun. She looked at Lock as she smiled "Lock, will you let me have my fun? At the party you won't be a buzz kill?"

Lock thought about it. To be honest, he didn't think he would be a buzz kill. He didn't mean to be labelled that way. What he wanted was just for the school year to go by without a hitch. He wanted everything to happen without death or vital injuries. So he would stop if he could. He admitted "As long as neither of you are causing damage that can kill someone or hospitalize them. I won't stop you..."

Which was true. He just didn't want them to go through that lecture of what they had done wrong and why. Kate was beyond happy to hear that. She soon heard darling Jer Bear state a whatever as soon one of his arms slid around her waist, and soon she felt her body pressing against his own. Mmm. She liked where this was going. She smiled "Mmm, Oh I have a plan. I was going to have us walk down the hallways and start having the lights flicker, just slightly. And then we would knock on the door each knock with time to the lights. Then the first person to answer we just scare them to the point of insanity. And see what heroes we have. Then we can just take them all down before we even start the year. You want to do that?"

Or they could perhaps do something else with the heroes. She smiled "Or we could take one of them hostage and bring them back with us, and take our time? What would make you the happiest Jericho?"

Katherine twas getting kind of turned on by this idea of destruction and chaos. So she pulled his shirt, and lent forward to kiss the other roughly, biting his lips a bit. She broke the kiss as she told him "We can cause as much damage as you want to cause...."

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

- - - - Advanced Power Control - - - -

It was that time again and to be honest Gabriel wasn't at all up for having a good time. It almost felt like babysitting a bunch of annoying moody teens even if some of the students were in their early twenties. The people who were in his house seemed to get more annoying every year and it was slightly........disgusting, hell getting blackmailed by a student so they could get their own room it wasn't fun nor was it something that he had anticipated and there he thought he had been careful when he had gotten that power. Mad she was bound to be there rubbing his face in it that she had one upped him, that was one of the things that he hated the most being one upped.

At least this dance was a masquerade so there would be less chance of him being recognized but then again he would most likely be unable to recognize anyone else maybe it would be good to find out what the other teachers were wearing so he could keep track of both them and the students. take a walk down the Zuda dorm rooms too so he can keep track of his house too not that he cared how much trouble any of them might get in. he knew that Kate would most likely get into quite a bit her a Jericho with Logan tagging closely behind He didn't really have to worry too much about the rest right? Those were the main three unless of course Lucas and Dixie had a disagreement he had been told that they didn't seem to be very fond of each other but then again that was no surprise most of the Zudas didn't like each other they were a rather antisocial bunch. They might have been a problem but the biggest one for him had to be by far Madison.

He glanced towards his clothing which was laid out of him on campus apartment he had oped for one of them even if he had his own off campus apartment too. At least He hadn't been blackmailed for anything else just the single room that prefects get he was sure she would have gotten much more if she wanted not that he would let her know that unless she was planning something else. He would have to come up with something. It wasn't long before he made it to the Zuda student dorms he guessed he would check on things make sure that everyone was settled in That was when he heard a familiar voice.

"Or we could take one of them hostage and bring them back with us, and take our time? What would make you the happiest Jericho?"

"We can cause as much damage as you want to cause...."

The students really didn't know the meaning of keeping things on the low did they? He lightly leaned against the frame of the door raising an eyebrow as he peeked though well not really peeked since the door was kind of wide open. 'These students are idiots aren't they?' Lightly the older male shook his head slightly. "Your not very discreet are you?" he questioned with a small smirk not that he really cared too much about what they were doing. They were always up to something it had gotten to be the normal thing since they had started to come here. "Now I would think if you are talking about causing Chaos you would at least have the brainpower to shut the door." he commented cocking his head to the side slightly unsure of what kind of reaction he was going to get.

User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

So Landon had been hanging out with Blondie and given her one of his cigs the ******** b*****d. Lucas had quickly left them after having a rather bad flip attack at his brother being told the ******** off and then going back to sulk in his room. He had really hoped that Dixie wasn't there when he arrived and was elsewhere although he didn't really have to worry about her power anymore mainly because he had aquired Landon's once again at least that one wouldn't be fatal to him.

Currently laying face down on his own bed rather than on Dixie's this time he had learnt from that not that he wouldn't mind her ontop of him again she was just kind of annoying at least for him. He was sure it was only going to get worse though at the year went on. at least he hadn't gotten into a full blown fight with her yet unlike the room mate he had last year. He had changed the sheets now since pink wasn't really his colour not at all. They were a nice green colour now. It wasn't too long before he heard voices in the other room which he reconised. His eyes flicked to the wall as he let out a groan.......Jericho.....Kate....Logan and Gabriel at least there was a teacher there he hoped he would tell them to like shut the ******** up. Wouldn't it be the worst thing if Kates room was next to his, he had heard about the tantrums she had that wouldn't be good for him not at all.

He guessed that it wasn't the case though since he hadn't heard her big mouth none stop poor people that share with her he wouldn't want to Dixie was bad enough for him with her smart remarks and stupid ways of doing things.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Landon had finally gotten to his room with his things althoguh he had yet to meet his room mate he had been sittig in his car talking to Scarlett. He really should be getting ready now right because of this dance. He wondered who his roommate was this year. Lightly he knocked the door before opening it slowly just incase someone was in there getting changed it would be slightly awkward if he walked in and his room mate was in there naked or something that would be the last thing he wanted. He tried not to pay attention to that though and just dropped his bags on the floor that was the main priority for him before he thought about greeting anyone that might be in there.

He was pretty sure they would speak up though if they wanted to. He wasn't even sure if Scarlett was going to drop by hehad said she could before he left her unless she was going to meet her own room mate you never know they could be roomed together even if with the number of students at this school it would be highly unlikely. At least he didn't have to deal with Lucas for a while that was always a plus he kind of felt sorry for Dixie though she seemed like a nice enough girl and being stuck in a room with well He would refer to Lucas's temper as a ticking timebomb.

Letting out a small yawn his attention moved to his suitcases which he oped to toss onto his bed and open so they took up less room being considerate and all that.

((OOC: Bleh his sucks badly.))

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

A small groan emerged from under the covers as Flynn had teken a little time to sleep
before the party. Was he going? Not likely it was a waste of time and slightly pointless in his
opinion so as soon as Rio left he had stripped down to his boxers and slipped into bed for a little
cat nap it was the best thing to do in his opinion. The first word that came into his head so far
from what he had seen from his roommate......That had to be clumbsy she had fell flat on her
face assulting him with her tub of nail polish after all. It wasn't a plesent first meeting to say the
least.

Lightly the dark haired male rubbed his eyes as he rolled over in bed a small yawn escaping
through his lips unsure if Rio had gotten back or not in fact he couldn't really care less at this
point. Unless of course she decided to wake him up that might be a little problematic. Not that
he would say anything about it he would most likely just stare at her.....Blankly like he always
did.

Flynn did wonder who was even going to bother with this crappy dance most likely all the
marvels the Zuda would most likely just go to cause trouble and the Chaltons well he wasn't too
sure. He didn't really see what was fun about wearing a stupid mask and dancing like an idiot,
whore or pole dancer maybe all of the above.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Partying Gekko

3,050 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Elle watched from her bed, as she lounged atop it here eyes moved with the door being swung inward from the outside. Stepping through was a boy who she could only assume was Alderic. She didn't know this Alderic fellow, not yet anyway but he was listed to be her room mate this year. She sized him up before he had a chance to see her probably. She had just been drawing in her sketch book when he came in. She had quickly folded the cover over and slipped it back into her things when she heard the door squeak.

She didn't mind the idea of having a male room mate, actually she thought it could be some fun. She had heard a few people making complaints however earlier in the day. The registration office was packed with people desperately trying to make changes. Some freaked out girls that couldn't live with the idea of sharing space with the opposite sex. Others just afraid of the devil inside their assigned halves.

"I'm Eleanor"
                                                              she piped up. She was certain that had he taken a gander at his sheets he'd know that, but regardless proper introductions made sense to her. She lay on her bed, stomach down kicking one leg beneath her pillow and the other in the air. It fell down to the surface of her neatly made turquoise comforter and then both her legs swung over to the side and then to wood floors. On her head board sat an ornate, little mask; for the Colosseum party that had just begun. Ele had heard mixed things about the event but in the end knew that stopping by couldn't hurt. The best thing about it being a masquerade was that even if it was lame, no one would recognize her being there; even if they did recognize her, they couldn't prove it, masks were awesome. Especially the cute costumed ones.

ooc
User Image
User Image

The twins both looked towards the door frame and there was a teacher. Oh joy. It seemed this guy really thought that he could stop their plans? b***h please. But the twins were interested in this term discreet. Katherine joked with Logan "On khochet, chtoby bytʹ bolyee ostorozhnym ? Yesli my prosto govorim na russkom yazyke teperʹ?"

Logan chuckled, she had a point. They could talk in Russian with relative ease considering it was the twins first language. Their parents taught them Russian than english. Because they also knew that a lot of people didn't speak anything but English. Why would anybody want to just speak English though? Anyway moving on Lock pointed out the flaw in Kate's plan "my mogli by , no ya ne veryu, Ierikhon vladyeet russkim, ne tak li?"

And that really did annoy Kate. She put her hands up his neck, as she looked at him. She then lent forward, figuring he deserved a reward. But there was that problem that he didn't speak it. Kate pouted "Akh da , eto pravda. Mozhno podumatʹ, ot khvastovstva kak on umnyĭ , on byl by v sostoyanii podnyatʹ yego legche." She looked at Jericho "Jericho, how about you learn Russian? Might really be useful for you...."

Lock saw Jericho and wondered if he played dumb or if he really didn't understand the language that Kate and Lock spoke in, very very frequently. Mind you, there was also the huge problem with Jericho's anger issues. And that power of his were very dangerous. He worried. Lock pointed out the dangers "Pravda , no my ne mozhem prosto , govoryat i u nego rasstraivatʹsya. Chto, yesli on svyazali ruki , bukvalʹno, i ustanavlivaet boyat·sya v nas?"

And yet of course it was too late of a warning. You would think that Katherine would not be so foolish as to speak about these things but nope. Lock worried, a lot. Kate on the other hand possessed no fear. She really didn't. Its what made her not figure things out. So this response of hers being "YA elektricheskom yego v ad"

was no surprise to Logan. He looked up at the teacher waiting to see if the other following the twins conversation. Rather than him lecturing the twins about being discreet. That was boring! Very boring! He sighed as he decide d "AW , no my govorim ob uchitele . Chto my dolzhny sdelatʹ dlya nego?"

Kate chuckled. This is a lot of fun! So she now turned her attention to the teacher as she decided "Vozmozhno, my uvidim, yesli eto rabotaet. So Teacher, was that discreet enough? Or did you want me to do something else?"

[Translation spot

K - He wants us to be more discreet? Should we just talk in Russian from now on
                                            L - we could but I don't believe Jericho speaks Russian, right?
                                            K - Oh yeah that's true. You would think from boasting how smart he is he'd be able to pick it up easier
                                            L - True but we can't just, speak and have him get upset. What if he ties my hands, literally, and installs fear into us?
                                            K - I electrocute him to hell
                                            L - aw but we are talking about the teacher. What should we do for him?
                                            K - Perhaps we'll see if this worked.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Hungry, Hungry, Hungry that was all that was running though Chase's mind as he sat in the back of the car. Lightly biting on his bottom lip hs eyes trailed over the driver as he was sitting in the back. Clearing his throat he let out a small yawn laying his head back against the back of the seat. He stayed there for a least a moment before letting out a small dog like whimper forcing himself forward to cling to the back of the passengers seat. "Are we there yet?" He questioned cocking his head to the side. I'm starving I could eat a lamb. Hmmm Chops....Maybe a little bacon Hmmm meat, smothered in BBQ sauce" Letting out a grin as he continued his short day dream which seemed t be quickly interupted by the driver telling him that he was there and finally he still had to find his room get ready for the annual I guess you could call it homecoming but first it was food that sounded like the best thing. Pushing himself out of the car and dragging his suitcases off the back seat he glanced back to make sure hs wolf like tail was hidden it was somethng he could never seem to get rid of wasn't his room mate in for a nce surprise there. but yep it was hidden so he didn't have to worry about the driver seeing it.

Moving to the front desk he smirked slightly at the receptionist. "Hmmm well don't you look delious I could just eat you up....Surrounded by potatos big juicy...." He teased lightly licking his lips. before he realised what he was saying lighty shaking his head to get those kind of thoughts out ofhs head. Signing the last of his papers he gave her a nice wink before making his way to the main hall. They would still have some food there right unless it had now been moved to the cafeteria after the welcome. Oh well he would just follow his nose. Chase too a nice big breath closing his eyes as he did. ******** the room he had caught onto something.

Raising one of hs hands he lightly scratched hs head just above his ear much like a wolf would hs ees flicking shiftily from one side to the other before he made his way towards the scent he had picked up cooking....Hmmm food.....It wasn't too long beforehe reached his destination his eyes widening slightly as he madehisway towards the counter pretty much pressing his face against the glass. So much to choose from he couldn't help but let his bags drop either side of him as his hands moved either side of his head to push himself back slightly.

His eyes flashed a pale yellow colour for a split second as hs mouth watered slightly. "I'll take the chicken.....Oh and the bacon, sausages.....Pork chops. Beef, Steak Oh Oh Lamb chops too." Licking his lips once again he was waiting in anticipation as it was all just loaded onto his plate. "More.......More." He commented as he ended up with a nice mountain of various meat. Once that was done he took a seat letting out a grin digging a fork into the top piece he took t be honest a rather large and messy bite almost tugging the first item on his place apart with his teeth. letting out a dog like growl in the process.

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                            No one will ever change this animal I have become
                                            Help me believe it's not the real me
                                            Somebody help me tame this animal

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces