Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
~JAE-HWA LEE~
~ALSO KNOWN AS JHL OR LEE~
I am currently at [beach] with [Jude & Ingrid]
I am warring [This outfit]
My mood is [flirty and hyper]
ㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇ
Jae-Hwa yawned and stretched out his arms while sitting up. The Korean make had just woken up from a nice nap. He then screeched his head before getting up to go to the bathroom. Once back in his room he heard his cell go off playing the song "fire" by 2ne1 to say he had a text. When he got to his phone he saw it was from good friend Jude. he then started on his reply.

To: Jude
wouldnt miss it though I do have to be fashionable late. Sounds like fun and don't worry I'll get my a** there might bring the rest of me too if you don't mind lol XD see you there xoxo

He then hit the send button before setting his phone down and going to his closet. There he picked out a good beach outfit before getting dressed. Next he brushed his hair though instead of making his hair look just like cotton candy he left it down. He didn't see the point in making it all nice if it might get wet. Since he got done early he got his phone and watched music videos. He watched SHINee's "ring ding dong" where all the members look hot in it, and 2ne1's "I'm the best" which they were though dara was his favorite since she was so pretty.

Deciding he was late enough JHL put his phone in his pocket before getting his keys. He then checked out his hotness in a mirror before going out to his car. He then drove to the beach while listening to his K-Pop. Once there he parked his car and got out. After locking his car he looked to see who he could see. Once his eyes landed on Jude he smiled she was one of his best friends. He then walked over to her and her friend Ingrid not thinking much of it. He then wrapped his arms around Jude from behind in a back hug because that's what he did. "well my a** is here and it brought the rest of me with it" he said with a smile then said "hey Ingrid" with a wave to jude's friend. He couldn't wait to party and have fun.

Out Of Cake: IPhone, lock-screen, background
ㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇ
Too fast to live, Too young to die
My body is small but my voice is Gulliver
My age is young but inside is Sullivan
The warrior has returned once again

Dangerous Vampire

User Image

User Image

xx They were busy walking and Hunter was busy waiting for an answer from Curtis till he finally answered and said that he wasn't seeing anybody. Good! That means Hunter can make his move onto him. Well, express how he feels. Hunter stopped walking and just stared down at the ground. He tried to find a way to answer him. To confess his feelings towards him. Hunter licked his lips."N-no...i'm not seeing anyone..." He told him then took a deep breath to calm his racing heart."C-curtis, i-i like you." His voice started cracking."A-a lot!" Hunter cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck."S-sorry. My voice cracks when i'm nervous." So far so good...

Hunter looked up at Curtis and stared into his eyes."I wanted to know if you'd like to go out with me. If you want...I've liked you for awhile but i was too chicken to say anything plus i thought that maybe you weren't single. I mean, look at you!" He chuckled nervously."A-anyways...." Hunter stopped talking and leaned up, standing on his tip toes and kissed Curtis on the lips. That's when a bunch of fireworks started going off and it surprised Hunter, making him pull away. Hunter touched his lips, blushing deeply."W-wow...." Even though Hunter knew that it HAD to be a coincidence for the fireworks to go off, he knew that him and Curtis were meant to be together.
User Image
{♦♢♦♢♦♢His Outfit♢♦♢♦♢♦}
Se-Jin then looked up as he heard Leo sock then watched him walk over to the girls. He heard everything Leo said before walk back to him. He even saw the girl start to walk away though he really didn't pay much attenchen to them to know for sure. He was surprised that Leo had gone to talk to them and that they left. 'that was really nice of him' he thought. He wast used to stuff like that though he did Luke it that Leo stood up for him.

When Se heard what Leo said his eyes went wide with shock. 'did he really just say that?' he asked himself. "really?" and began to smile once more. He had never goten that. Even when his hair was brunette he got that. He couldn't help but smile even more that someone already knew he was male without having to tell them. He was just so happy about that he couldn't help himself so he gave Leo a hug.

Out Of Cake:

Rainbow Worshipper

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
            ๑۩۞۩๑xxMelody Nate Matthewsxx๑۩۞۩๑

User Image

Li-Na must have had caffeine or sugar or both, because she was just a little ball of energy today! She switched positions and stood in the middle, and Melody just shook her head and laughed a little. Her friends were cute and crazy.
                          "Yes, because this is just sooo much better." Melody said in a joking sarcastic tone. She did like the feel of Li-Na's arm around her waist though, it was... nice.. And she was attractive, but Melody thought that a girl like Li-na would never like her, so it was pointless, they were just good friends, and that would be it.
                          Then Li-Na was smiling just as seductively as she possibly could and Melody's face got slightly pink and she swallowed nervously. Sheesh, someone was just totally crazy today... but it was entertaining so it was all good.

"Let's go play in the water before it gets dark! I get too freaked out to be in the water after the sun goes down." Melody suggested as she started guiding her friends towards the water.
                          "Last one there... has to give me a piggy back ride!" She cheered as she yanked off her cover up and darted towards the crashing waves.

Oh yes, this year's independence day was going to be very memorable for sure.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leo Blake Andrew

User Image

Leo stood there as he was with Se - Jin. Looking he saw those girls leave seeing as they didn't want to say sorry. So they left the beach whitch was fine they didn't need to be there any way if they were were going to talk to about people like that. Leo had problems like that to with people so Se - Jin was not the only one that got picked on. Right now he just looked at him as he saw his eyes go wide with shock. Then he heard what he said to him as he looked at him. All he did was smile at him.

"Yes really i new you were a boy from the start" he said to him. "So there was no need me ask when i already new you were a boy" he said to Se - Jin. Then he saw the frown turn around as he was hugged by him. He hugged him back as well. "Well i'm glad i can turn that frown in to a smile" he said as he was there.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

User Image

"Yep! Got tons of glow sticks! They were really cheap at the store, so I decided to buy like, all of them~" It'd be loads of fun to pass them out to everyone later. And it'd look totally cool, too! "I'm really excited to use them!" She almost wanted it to get dark now.

As Tracey chattered on and on, she soon realized that Dan looked sort of... Distant. Like he was thinking about something. Something a little too hard. She pursed her lips. Strange. She wondered what he could possibly be thinking of! That didn't matter right now, though. San was talking to her again, and her mind was onto something completely different. "Oh, yeah, food sounds good! I brought some cookies too, but those probably won't do a whole lot. Especially for everyone here." Besides, she became a little territorial with her cookies.... Like she had with Dan. "Hopefully someone brought good drinks, too. I could go for a soda. Too bad I hadn't thought of that before." How could she bring cookies, without soda?? Such a disappointment..

[[Sorry, short... D:]]

I'm Here, Silly: The Beach!
I'm Feeling Sorta: Happy!
Currently, I'm With The Awesome: Danny, and others!!
Don't I just look so Beach Ready!
Wesley James Tompkins

User Image

Wesley was on the beach as he looked around. It looked like everyone was getting here little by little as he saw more people on the beach now. It was going to be a fun party well that was plane to have fun, everything. So it looked like everyone that was here had someone to talk to but him. So he was not sure what to do at this point in time right now. Maybe go in the water for a little bit well at lest his feet or something. It would be fun before the party really started he thought to himself.

He made his way over to the water as he then saw Amber there as well. He sat down as he took off his flip flops, set them were they would not get wet or taken out to sea. "Hey Amber" he said as his feet were in the water a well. "So what are you doing all by your self? he asked as he was just trying to talk about something. looking over he noticed more people showed up as he saw them as he waited for Amber to say something back to him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Familiar Giver

User Image

~~ URTIS OLEIL ARE ~~

≎•≎≎•≎≎•≎≎•================•≎≎•≎≎•≎≎•≎

Curtis already knew that Hunter was both gay and single thanks to Amber's text, but he still asked him back to make conversation, and also because he couldn't think straight. He told him he wasn't seeing anyone, but what Curtis really wanted to ask him was if he wanted to go out with him, he just couldn't say it. Hunter then stopped looking at the ground, Curtis was a bit worried, he was afraid Hunter would tell him he wasn't into him or something. His eyes widened when Hunter confessed to him, but he couldn't believe what he herd when he told him "a lot". He was having mixed emotions, of course he was happy but knowing that Hunter liked him back was crazy he felt like jumping all over the place with joy. But of course he had to keep his cool in front of Hunter, he'd think he's psycho if he did what he felt like doing. The boy then started to apologize for having his voice crack up. "N-No... Don't... Don't apologize. I'm... well.. I-I..I'm nervous too." he said scratching his head and nervously playing with his hair.

Hunter stared into Curtis's eyes, and all he wanted to do was kiss him, the way he licked his lips was just too damn sexy. Hunter then asked him out. Curtis suddenly became calm, he just didn't know what to think, he didn't believe anything that was going on, he thought his mind was playing games with him. "Don't flatter me... I don't look that good. I mean you.. You look really cute and hot. I didn't know if you were straight or gay, girls are obviously crazy about you." he sighed looking away and looked back "I even texted your sister to know, cause I was too much of a p***y to ask you..." he mumbled quietly embarrassed. Hunter then moved in and kissed Curtis on the lips, he was surprised and wasn't expecting it, so he didn't know what to do. But the boy pulled back at the sound of fireworks, he looked at him with sad eyes because the kiss was interrupted. "Wow..." he said at the same time as Hunter, but except it was for the kiss. He didn't even care about the fireworks, he just kept looking at Hunter's lips, unable to look away. He then leaned in and went for another kiss, he just had to do it, kissing him passionately he put his hand on Hunter's face, caressing him gently. He pulled back with a smile and mere chuckle "Does that ... answer your question?" he asked him looking into his eyes.

Where am I?: Beach party.
                      What am I thinking?: Hot...
                      Who am i with?: Hunter

User Image

Familiar Giver

User Image

~~ ᎯᎷ ~~ ~~ᏝᎯᏃᏋᎡ ~~

Sam was glad he had Zayne's number on his phone, or else he wouldn't of been invited to the party. He wasn't sure what to bring, so he just brought some beer with him hoping to get at least one person drunk. He stepped out of the taxi sighing. His cousin wasn't around and he had no one to hang out with. He walked onto the beach, noticing a few people were already there. Couples, couples everywhere. Sometimes being single did have it's cons. Sam took off his shoes and put them into his bag, walking onto the sand. He then took out a few bottles of beer, meaning to share them with everyone one else. He then noticed Zayne making out with this cute guy, Sam chuckled with envy. Passing by them he tossed a beer in Zayne's lap, winking at him "Nice..." he said.

Walking along he saw that cute guy, Efren; with his cousin. It was finally time to talk to that kid. He thought he was cute, plus Sam had a thing for little nerds. he walked over to them "Hey..." he said scratching the back of his head not knowing what to say to the boy, putting his hands in his pockets he decided to introduce himself. "I'm Sam... Wanna... hangout?" he asked him looking away and then looked at his cousin "I hope you don't mind me stealing him away from you." he told her with a chuckle and a friendly wink.

Where am I?: Beach party.
                        What am I thinking?: ~~
                        Who am i with?: Efren, Jude

ooc: SHORT! x_x

Familiar Giver

User Image

~~ HANE ILDBRANT ~~

Shane pulled up into the parking next to the beach, pulling out the keys and turning to Rei. "Are you ready for the time of your life?" he said with a smile, but still said it in a kinky way unintentionally. "You better swim, I don't care how cold it's gonna be, you're swimming with me" he said looking serious but still smiling and poked his nose. He got out of the car opening the trunk and taking the towels out, along with a few things. Nearly falling over he threw half of the towels at Rei "Try and be useful for once..." he told him not trying to sound mean. Shane and Rei were pretty close, and he loved to tease him a lot, it was fun. Plus, he didn't want to show he kinda feelings for him. I mean, spending all your time with someone sexy, cute and fun, you'd obviously have some kind of feelings for them. He walked to the beach picking a nice spot, he put the towels down slowly so he wouldn't get sand on them. "And.. Voilà!" he said full of himself, trying to show off his "towel laying skills".

He sat down on one of the towels, patting the spot next to him. "Sit..." he said looking up at him and then laying back stretching. Breathing in loudly he smiled "I just love the smell of the sea. It's really... fresh." Laying down on his back, it really made him want someone on top of him, like Rei, for example. He then stood up "I herd there's going to be fireworks here tonight." What a stupid thing to say, of course there'd be fireworks, it was the 4th of July after all. he hit his forehead feeling like an idiot "So... There's a lot of couples here, huh?" he said looking around trying to make conversation. Obviously he wasn't too good at doing it.

Where am I?: Beach party
                      What am I thinking?: Fresh seaaa
                      Who am i with?: Reita

User Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

Jude smiled as Ingrid grabbed her hand and pulled her off. She looked back towards her cousin and frowned a bit. She didn't want him to be alone so she grabbed hold of his arm and yanked him along in the chain. After a bit once their feet hit the sand, she let go of him and let Ingrid just pull her along. Efren somewhat cracked a smile at it all and just followed once he was let go. They were right. He did need to have fun, but it was just going to be a bit harder than they were making it out to be. He wasn't one to be in the party scene, but he was going to try. Jude was one to have fun and party, so why not listen to her on this.

Setting their things down, Efren watched the two girls talk and sat down on their cooler. Meanwhile, Jude smiled at her friend and shrugged. "Both are so tempting... Swimming means I get to see your bathing suit... Dancing is great too..." She smirked and winked playfully. She wasn't sure why it felt pretty cool to hold the other girl's hand. It was so bizarre. What was even more bizarre was the fact that they hadn't hooked up before. He usually would at least have some sort of beneficial thing going on with a cute friend like Ingrid... Oh well. Then out of no where, she felt two arms wrap around her. Her eyes widened and she burst out laughing as she heard the voice of the owner of the arms. Of course, it would be Jae. Who else could it be? "Well I'm glad the rest of you could make it too. It'd be weird just talking to your a**." She chuckled. Rocking a bit, she kept Ingrid's hand in her own and pulled her closer. "We should so trio dance!" She exclaimed.

Efren on the other hand was still sitting a bit off to the side away from his cousin and he wasn't expecting to hear someone's voice. His eyes widened and he almost jumped when he heard the voice. He blinked at the attractive older male and didn't know what to say. "Oh, hey." He replied with a small smile. He had seen him around here and there, but he didn't know him. "I'm Efren... Wait, you wanna hang out with me?" This had to be some sort of joke. The guy had to be a friend of Ingrid or Jude's or something. He looked over at his cousin as Sam asked if he could "steal" him away. He wasn't sure what was going on, but the smile on Jude's face made him rise an eyebrow.

"He'd love to be stolen away by you~ See you two later!" She called out in response. She was thrilled at the idea and the guy looked like someone who knew how to have fun, which was perfect. Once that was done, she watched Efren stand up before redirecting her attention to her own friends.

Efren swallowed and he nodded at Sam. "So... Let's hang then. You want to go find some drinks or something then?" He didn't know what to really expect, but he could hear the two girls' past comments ringing in his head. He did promise to try and have fun. He just needed to relax and go with the flow. He could always make new friends.

↘↘OOC: [ Last combo post, for now~ Outfits in their respective pics~]

Friendly Kitten

8,725 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
My Sweet Euphoria
User Image

User Image

User Image

Tobi looked up at Zayne in awe as he heard the boy tell him not to apologize for kissing him. He heard him say he liked it, that it was cute, and Tobi blushed. But he didn't have a chance to reply, because the next thing he knew, Zayne had grabbed his chin and pressed his lips to Tobi's, closing the gap between them. It caught Tobi off guard, and it took him a moment to process the fact that Zayne was kissing him. When he realized it though, he found himself kissing the boy back, not really thinking about the consequences, nor really caring.

After a few moments, Zayne pulled away, looking into Tobi's eye and whispering against his lips, saying that he was too cute to be single. Tobi blushed slightly, and again, before he could reply, Zayne closed the gap again, pressing his lips to Tobi's. He felt Zayne's tongue brush against his lips, asking for passage, and Tobi parted his lips. He heard someone utter a loud 'nice' as they walked by, though who it was he didn't know, but he ignored it as he continued to make out with Zayne, which he still couldn't believe he was doing.

{ blech. really short. :/ sorry. }

Dangerous Vampire

User Image

User Image

xx Hunter had to chuckle when Curtis said that girls were crazy about him. Hunter rubbed the back of his neck, smiling shyly. Hunter didn't really think that girls were crazy about him. He just had a lot of friends that were girls. Maybe that's what Curtis meant. Hunter shrugged."I guess i'm just what my sister calls a 'sweetheart'." He smiled up at Hunter. But when Curtis revealed to have texted Amber to know Hunter's sexuality and if he was taken or not surprised Hunter. He guessed that Curtis musta really liked him to be too shy to even ask his crush himself.

Hunter then looked up at Curtis and noticed that he was staring at his lips. He curiously watched him until Curtis leaned in and kissed him. It was a passionate kiss and it felt so good. Hunter wanted the kiss to last forever but Curtis pulled away and asked if the kiss answered his question. Hunter blushed deeply. He couldn't believe this. Curtis is his first boyfriend. He couldn't believe it. Hunter wanted to jump for joy but he contained his excitement inside of him. Hunter looked back into Curtis's eyes and nodded."Y-yes it does." He then leaned in and kissed Curtis again.

Dangerous Vampire

User Image

User Image

xx They finally made it to the beach and Rei was ready to get out when Shane turned to him and asked if he was ready to party. Rei grinned and nodded."You know it~" Rei then nearly laughed when Shane basically teased him about swimming with him. Rei then shrugged. He didn't mind swimming with Shane. Actually, he preferred it. Just so he can see Shane's bare chest. The thought nearly made Rei blushed and he quickly hid it so Shane wouldn't see.

They both got out of the car and Rei nearly stumbled back when Shane tossed the towels at him then teased him once more, having a serious tone. Rei just rolled his eyes. He knew that Shane was messing around. They were buds after all. Two good looking buds. They went onto the beach and found a spot then Rei started to put his towel down then glanced at Shane when he was trying to show off his skills at laying down towels. Rei KNEW he had to clap at that one so he did, teasing him."Great job! Next is for you to fold your clothes right~" He teased him with a huge grin and was ready for Shane to punch him in the shoulder.

Rei sat down next to the spot Shane patted and placed both of his hands behind him and leaned on them then looked up at the beautiful night sky. There was silence but Rei didn't mind it one bit. Soon, Shane got up and broke the beautiful silence by saying that there were fireworks tonight. Rei just nodded then looked around when Shane mentioned about there being a lot of couples. He noticed the couples too or the people who LOOKED like a couple. It kinda made Rei feel envy of them."Yes. Makes you want to find somebody huh? Not saying that being single is bad and i'm not saying i prefer to be single but it's nice to find that one person that makes you feel special." Rei just shrugged and as of on cue, fireworks started going off right behind Shane.

Rei chuckled as he watched Shane being engulfed in fireworks."Those fireworks look cute on you~" He teased but he meant what he was saying. Shane DID look cute tonight whether there were fireworks or not.

Dangerous Vampire

User Image

User Image

xx When Tobi parted his lips which got Zayne more excited, he let his tongue enter Tobi's mouth and started playing around with his tongue. Zayne even deepend the kiss until he felt a cold can being tossed into his lap and heard someone saying 'nice'. He recognized the voice anywhere. It was his co-worker Seth. Zayne ignored him also, not wanting to part from Tobi then with his free hand, he took the can out of his lap and set it aside to drink for later. He didn't want to kiss Tobi while having alcohol breath.

Zayne leaned forward and got ontop of Tobi and continued to kiss him. He started to run his hand up Tobi's shirt then pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss Tobi's neck then n** at it a little. Zayne was starting to become aroused but he didn't want to move too fast for Tobi so he went a bit slower.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff