Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Vampire

User Image

User Image

xx Hunter just simply followed after his sister while he waited for a text from Curtis. They made their way to Bath & Body Works to see not only a female working there but a male too? This was new. Hunter didn't think that men liked to work at a place like this where it's full of women. Well, if you wanted to pick up chicks then this is the job for you but Hunter wasn't sure if the boy was here to pick up chicks or not. Alas, Hunter stayed quiet as he followed his sister around and noticed that she started blushing as soon as she made eye contact with the female worker. Hunter raised his eyebrows. Did his sister perhaps.....have a crush? Hunter smiled to himself as he noticed how shy his sister was getting. She was too cute when she was shy since she's normally energetic and outgoing.

When his sister introduced himself, he went ahead and introduced himself too."Hi. I'm Hunter. I'm Amber's twin brother. I work at Hot Topic too. It's nice to meet-" Before he could finish the sentence, his cell buzzed and he took it out of his pocket and opened it up to see a text from Curtis. Hunter grinned then glanced at the text to see that Curtis was on his way."I...uh....i gotta jet, Amber. See you soon?" He patted her shoulder then leaned in to whisper in her ear."Good luck." He pulled back and winked at her before dashing out of the store.

Hunter ran down the mall, passing people, almost running into them until he came upon the prezel stand. He stopped a few feet from it then started to fix his shirt and hair and checked his breath to see if it smelt fresh then casually walked up to the stand. He smiled when he saw Curtis but felt his heartbeat increasing."Uhm....hi...hey, Curtis! H-how are you....?" Hunter nervously rubbed the back of his neck."Hey, Curtis, i have something to ask you. How would you feel about a beach party to celebrate the fourth tomorrow? We can ask a few of our friends and everybody can head out onto the beach at sunset!" He smiled at Curtis.

Hunter then pulled out his cell and started texting his sister.

To Amber
                                                              From Hunter
                                                              Let's have a beach party, sis! Tomorrow at the beach. Starting at sunset!

Rainbow Worshipper

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDan Callahanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Tracey greeted Dan with a very warm welcome. He loved how bubbly she was. He was outgoing himself, but he could not even compare to how energetic this girl was. Nobody came close, she was one of a kind. When she gave him a big hug he started to blush, his cheeks got as pink as Tracey's clothes.
                              He loved holding her, she was so soft, and warm, and she was the perfect height, a few inches shorter than Dan, and she smelled really good, and her hair was still soft even though it was teased and bleached to death, and.....

Dan snapped out of his mushy gushy thoughts when Tracey pulled away.. Had it really only been a few seconds? It seemed like longer. She smiled at him and told him that the sky, and ceiling, and mister sun were up. How. Original. "Hah, funny." He said in a slightly sarcastic note, just before sticking his tongue out at the girl.
                              She asked him how he was but before he could answer she mentioned the fact that she had doughnuts at home but did not bring him one. His face filled with mock horror. "WHAT?! You had DOUGHNUTS but didn't bring one to me?!" He whined. Then he covered his face and turned away from her, fake crying.
                              Mostly Dan was just joking around trying to be silly and entertaining, but there was a small part of him... okay, well it might not be all that small, but he sort of wanted her to wrap her arms around him and hug him again trying to make him feel better... But that sounds creepy... so we'll forget he ever thought that.
                              Either way, he was going to make her buy a cup of pretzel nubs with icing on the side for them to share during their lunch break. You know, to make it up to him. Pretzels and vanilla glaze were almost as good as doughnuts.... almost..
                              He sank down to his knees and let out a high pitched (but not too loud) cry, then raised his fists in the air and whisper/yelled "Noooooooooo!"
                              I swear, half of the kids that come to this store are twenty times more mature than Dan was.

User Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User ImageUser Image

The sun was shinning bright through the drawn curtains as a mop of dark hair poked out from under a large blanket. Slowly blinking her eyes open, Jude pouted. It was morning already? Usually a teenager would glady wake up on a nice summer day, bit because of her not so great performance during the school year, her parents had her go stay with her aunt and uncle for a bit. It wasn't that they stayed far away, same city really, but her cousin was the straight laced type and they were hoping that being around Efren would rub off on her. Not to mention, she had to get a summer job. It wasn't that bad, though, to her initial belief. She found an awesome job at FYE, one of her favorite stores at the mall. It was great working there. The workers rocked and she got to flirt with cute girls all day when they came into the store and needed help. That had to be the best part.

Jude even got to see a certain cool little blonde chick by the name of Tracey. They were exes, sure, but even after that they were still good friends and. It was great to see her a lot, along with Bri... Another ex.. Her first real girlfriend really... There was just so many pretty girls around. It wasn't her fault that she had a nonstop eye for the ladies, was it?

Finally getting out of bed, Jude stretched and made her way to the bathroom. She noticed her cousins' door was open so he must have already left. "I can't believe he left without me..." She huffed and rolled her eyes. She was going to just have to ask her aunt for a ride, then. After an rejuvenating shower, she got out and started getting dressed. She ran a hand through her layered boyish hair before running downstairs. Immediately, she was greeted with the most delicious smells ever. The upside of staying with her aunt and uncle was that the breakfast was to die for. Sadly, since she woke up late, she didn't have anough time to really savor the food like she would have wished. Instead she had to scarve it all down like a little barbarian, which of course prompted a mini lecture from her aunt about how she should "act like a lady." She could have protested it, but her uncle started to laugh which only made her smile in response.

It was good to know that her aunt and uncle didn't shun her after she came out as a lesbian. Jude for sure thought it was going to be a repeat of her mother... She loved her mom, but the woman refused to believe her sexuality. All she could say was how it had to be a phase and how she thought she could fix Jude. Her dad, being the funny guy he was, just replied with a comment about her being better than having a son. "At least we don't have to worry about her getting some teenage girl pregnant." It was such an awesome remark even if her mother didn't find it funny at all. To this day, Jude's mom still tries to turn her boyish gay daughter into a girly straight one. When was she going to realize that no matter what she did she wasn't going to be into guys?

Before she could respond to either adults, Jude's phone went off. A text from her cute co-worker, Ingrid. They became friends by working together and Jude would be lying if she said she had never checked her out or playfully flirt with her. It was all for good fun. It made work so much funner. Besides, why not?

To: Ingrid
              Message: I'm about to leave now... See ya in a few, sexy thing. ;3

Once breakfast was done, it was off to work. It took maybe ten minutes or so and they arrived. Jude thanked her aunt for the ride before jumping out of the car and heading straight in the large building. "Hey, cutie~" She greeted the other girl with a smile. Going to the back room, she took off her hoodie and put on her name tag before going back to the front counter and taking a seat next to Ingrid. With a smirk, she leaned close to the other girl and let her eyes wander for a moment or two. "So... Do you need more help setting up or are we all good to go?" She asked, pulling away some.

↘↘Everyday I'm Chill
              ↘↘Of course I'm at Work (FYE)
              ↘↘You rock Ingrid
              ↘↘Fresh to death: This is me
              ↘↘OOC: [ n / a ]
                    User Image
                    User Image
                                                          Being woke up by blasting music was always an odd way to go. Sometimes, if it's blasting music, then you could be terrified when it blast in your ear. Other times though, when it's more calm, it doesn't even wake you up. But Nate had no one to wake him up. It was just him and his older brother Mitchell, and Mitchell was already at work. So, Nathan had to depend on himself, no one else. Leaving the music playing, the raven-haired boy got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom, where he proceeded to take care of his hygiene and hair.

Finishing all that jazz, he grabbed an outfit for the day out of his drawers. It consisted of some dark, denim skinny jeans along with a purple v-neck that goes right around his neck, not low or anything. Then grabbing his socks and some purple Vans to match his shirt, he proceeded to get dressed, music still blasting from his phone. Then walking over towards his bed, Nate grabbed it and turned the music off, but proceeded down stairs to wait for his friend to give him a ride to work.

Waiting for his ride to work, Nate sat on his living room couch, bored to tears. Nothing good was on television this early, only children shows. Which were not anywhere near as amusing as they were when he was a kid. Letting out a sigh, he continued sitting there, watching some weird T.V. show that he has no idea about. Hell, he had no idea what was going on, at all. Turning the television off, he grabbed his headphones and shoved them in each ear, pulling out his iPhone and playing some Pierce The Veil, he began to just sit on the couch and relax. Until his mind started drifting and he fell back to sleep.

Hearing a pounding on his door, Nate woke back up quickly. It was his ride. Grabbing his phone and etc. he opened the door, heading out of the house and locking it behind him. "Dude, what the hell? Makin' me wait and sh*t." his friend, James, said. Getting in the car, they headed for the mall. Arriving not too long after they got in the car, Nate thanked his friend and hopped out, heading towards Starbucks. Not long after, he saw Melody already there and working. "Hey Melody!" he said pretty enthusiastically. They were friends, so it was all good. Having a person come up to the counter, he took their order and began working on a Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino. Hopefully something somewhat interesting would happen today.
                    User Image
                    User Image
                                                          Rolling off her bed, Ellie woke up with a thud to the floor. Not the best way to wake up in the morning, if I do say so myself. She was a very active sleeper, always rolling around and ending up on the floor or the opposite side of the bed in the morning. Getting up off the floor and turning on her radio to the local country station, she loved listening to it the morning. Hearing her favorite country song right now come on, she began singing the lyrics. It was a beautiful song by Hunter Hayes called "Wanted". She absolutely loved it. Although country isn't the only music genre she listens to, it's most certainly a favorite. Ellie listens to all types of music though. Turning the volume up on the radio when it go to the chorus, she began singing louder. It was such an amazing song.

Walking over to her closet, Ellie picked out a fairly cute outfit for the day. It consisted of light-washed denim jeans, a black v-neck that showed just a bit of cleavage, and a white button-up over shirt she left unbuttoned. Along with her all black low-down Vans. Then walking into her bathroom, the five-foot-two blond girl looked in the mirror and giggled a bit at the sight of her hair. It was a mess. Grabbing her brush, tooth brush, make-up, etc. she got ready for work. Ellie works at the Bath and Body Works inside their local mall. Finishing up her mascara, she then got dressed into her outfit for the day. Trying not to mess up her make-up, she slid the shirt over her head. Luckily she was successful, although she usually isn't.

'Almost time to go.' she thought to herself, looking at her phone for the time. Shoving the phone back in her pocket, Ellie grabbed her car keys, purse, and other accessories, and headed out of her parent's house. Unlocking the car door to her Chevy Equinox, she hopped inside and proceeded to back out of the drive way and off to work. Plugging in her phone to the jack in the car, Ellie began blasting some A Day To Remember and headed down the road to work.

Arriving at the mall about twenty minutes later, she petite girl headed out towards Bath and Body Works. Getting to the store in roughly five minutes from her car, she went to the door/gates that prevent people from getting in the store after hours and unlocked them. Going towards the back and setting her stuff down, she heard there was suppose to be a new employee. Not too long after thinking about that, a guy with black hair came inside the shop and introduced himself as Tobi. "Sweet! I'm Ellie, I guess I'll be showing you how things work today. You won't have to do much though, considering it's your first day. Just sit back and relax. I'll let you know what to do when we get people in here." she said, very kindly and enthusiastically. Ellie was always pretty outgoing. Going towards the cash register, she took a seat and signaled for Tobi to come sit near her. "So, do you know anyone else who works here? Like, the mall in general." she asked, trying to make conversation until people started flooding in.

Not long after, a fairly attractive, colorful haired girl came over and introduced herself. "Amber and Hunter, eh? I'm Ellie. Nice to meet you two. You both work at Hot Topic? That's sick! I wanted to work there awhile back, but I didn't get it." she said playfully, in a joking tone so they wouldn't take her seriously and feel bad. Hunter then announced he had to leave, so she waved bye to him as he zoomed off. "Anyways, you're really pretty. I'll come visit you some time, since you were kind enough to come visit us." he added on again, being playful, with a kind smile on her face.

Dangerous Vampire

User Image

User Image

xx Zayne woke up to the sinful sound of punk rock music that played on his radio. He stirred in his sleep as he slowly got up and hit the snooze button on his alarm clock. He had to work today. How fun. Don't get Zayne wrong, he LOVES his job. He works at Spencer's. It's just that Zayne isn't too eagered to wake up early just to get to the mall. Oh well. Maybe Zayne can stop by Starbucks at the mall and get a cup of coffee to get his day going.

Zayne got up and quickly showered and changed when he got a text. He checked the text to see it was from Hunter. There was gonna be a party tomorrow night? And Hunter wanted him to text everybody? Sweet! Zayne quickly typed in all his contacts and hit the 'Send TXT' button.

To Everybody
                                                                From Mister Vampire Blood
                                                                There will be a sick party tomorrow night at the beach. Starting at sunset. Bring food, drinks, and music! Don't be late!

Zayne pressed send then grabbed his stuff and headed out of his house. He road his motorcycle to the mall and parked it then headed inside. He checked the time to see he still has a few minutes to grab a cup of coffee. Zayne decided to swing by Spencer's to drop off his stuff and greet Sam if he's already there.

Zayne headed into Spencer's to see Sam already there."Hey, man."He greeted as he walked to the back room to put his stuff down then came back out."I'll be right back. I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee." He headed out of the store and to the Starbucks stand. Zayne saw that there was a line so he waited patiently with his hands in his pockets until he got up to the front and saw Nate working the counter. Him and Nate were good buddies and sometimes Zayne likes to keep him around for a little makeout session or two. Overall, Nate is a good friend and extremely adorable to the max.

"Sup, nate. I want an ice coffee with a spriz of chocolate." Zayne dugged for his wallet and opened it up to get a fe bills."I texted everybody the news about a beach party tomorrow night. Are you coming?"

Dangerous Vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx Ingrid felt her phone buzz in her pocket so she got it out and saw a text from Jude. She smiled then slipped her phone back into her pocket and waited for Jude. Just then soon came in and greeted her. Ingrid grinned and went back to looking at the magazine when Jude came over and asked if she needed help."I think we're good to go." She said when she felt her phone buzz more and she pulled it out to see a text from Zayne."Oh wow. A beach party! Jude, we HAVE to go. And i know how much you loooove the beach~" She grinned at her then glanced at the text more."It's tomorrow night and it starts at sunset. How awesome will that be?" She said as she set her magazine down.

(BLARG! WB's!)

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxLET'S GET RICH
                                              xxxxxxx` and build a house on a mountain
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx× × × × × × × × × × × ×
                                              xxxxx - making everybody look like ants
                                              xxxxxFROM WAY UP THERE YOU AND I

Genesis didn't really like to work. Sure, she liked not having to ask her parents for money, and she liked the fact that she got employee discounts on the clothes at Forever 21. And she liked being around people all day. Who am I kidding? Genesis loved her job. What she didn't like, was waking up early and dealing with annoying or stubborn customers. But other than that, things were great. Her closest friends worked in the same mall she did, so she wasn't complaining. Groaning as she heard her phone vibrate on her nightstand, she slowly pulled her arm out from under her covers and grabbed it, sitting up to read the text she'd arrived. It was no surprise that it was from her cousin, Sam. Letting out a sigh, she typed up her reply before sliding out of bed.

To: Samwise Gamgee
                                              on my way, honeybuns <3
                                              stopping by starbucks, want anything?

It was a lie. She wasn't on her way, but that didn't really matter. Girls told that fib all the time. It was no different coming from her. But if she didn't hurry, she'd be late. She hurried across the hall into the bathroom where she quickly brushed her teeth before showering. She emerged with a towel around her body. When she got back into her room, she found another text message waiting for. This time though, it was from one of her best friends, Melody.

To: Mel
                                              be there in a jif!
                                              there better be a frap waiting for me

Melody and Sam were already at work. Genesis was definitely running late. And she had to open that day. But she could easily make time. Plus, she was sure people wouldn't mind waiting a bit for the store to open. No one was rushing in at opening hour anyway. She hummed to herself as she blow dried her hair before picking out an outfit. She was supposed to dress in clothes from Forever 21, and she did most of the time, but she wasn't feeling it today. A bag was enough for that day. She dressed quickly before putting her hair up into a messy bun. She then sat down at her vanity and did her make up quickly before heading on her way.

Genesis lived rather close to the mall, so she didn't often drive. Unless it was extremely cold or rainy. So she just walked. It was rather warm out, and the fact that she was wearing black just made her warmer. But she wasn't too hot that she was sweating, so that was a plus. She felt her phone vibrate again as she headed off to work, and she expected it was from Sam. Instead though, it was from Zayne. She didn't really know him that well. Though well enough to have exchanged phone numbers. Reading the message, she smiled and sent a reply.

To: Zayne
                                              can i bring my board? haha, just kidding
                                              i'll totally be there (:

After a short walk, she arrived at the mall and stepped inside, smiling as she was hit by air conditioning. Oh how she loved the mall. She took her time walking through the mall. She passed by a Starbucks, though it wasn't the one she was looking for. Finally, she stepped inside the right Starbucks, finding a line. She ignored it and walked over to the counter, though she stuck off to the side. "Boo," she greeted Melody with a grin. She still had an accent from living in Australia, though it had faded slightly in the two years she'd been living in America.

ooc:: outfit in picture!
                                              and music is in the star c:

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

|| Mood/Feeling: Happy || Where: Work! || With:Lucy || Wearing: Nothing Special ||

The giggle relieved him. He knew his comment on Brielle's place of work could have gone either way- rude, or... Joking? Curious? Unsure? Aiden hadn't tried to sound rude. Luckily Brielle knew that. He bet most people would love to work at Old Navy. She was just talking to one of the few, that in fact, did not.

"No problem." Aiden returned the smile. It'd be fun to have another friend working there, especially since he knew Brielle liked books. Thinking of the two of them getting to spend time more time together talking about books was a lovely thought to play with. He was kind of hoping the book store would hire again soon. And of course, Aiden would keep his promise with letting Brielle know as soon as possible. It was the least he could do! Especially since she seemed so bummed about her current job. He wanted to comment on how it was still a job, and that it was better than nothing.... But that probably would have made things worse. Even if he was trying to help. Instead, he just kept his mouth shut.

"Oh, alright. Yeah... Don't want to be late!" Aiden quickly returned the hug before watching Brielle leave, waving her off. When she was gone, Aiden went right back to work. He picked up the small stack of books he had put down on a shelf and went back to putting them all back in their proper place. He paused for a moment when he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. Clumsily ballancing the books in one arm, he quickly checked the message. From Zayne? A party? At the beach... Aiden bit down on his lip and sighed, stuffing the phone back into his pocket and continuing with what he had been doing. A party.... He probably wouldn't go. Maybe? Maybe if someone went with him. Sure, there'd be people there he knew, but still... Parties. He was unsure of parties....

||OoC: Edited ||

Dangerous Vampire

Fizzle...Fizzle...Crackle...Crackle...

CLICK

All of a sudden, all of the malls lights went out. Even the lights in EVERY store in the ENTIRE mall. The intercom crackles and fizzles until a male voice comes onto the speaker. He is the owner of the mall.

"Don't be alarmed everyone. There is a malfunction with the lights. We're working to try to bring the lights back on. Have a pleasant day."

The intercom fizzles and crackles again.

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

User Image

"I know, right~?" She said, looking up at him innocently and batting her eyelashes. When Dan stuck his tongue out at her she pouted, arms crossed. "Very funny. Cause you know... I'm always funny!"

The fake crying from Danny made her arms fall to her sides, and she frowned. "Well... Well, you can come over later and eat them with me! If there are even any left. My stupid brothers probably ate the rest of them... But I can always buy you one!" Without even thinking about it, Tracey pilled Dan into another hug, this one tighter and even deadlier than the one before. She wasn't planning on letting go any time soon, but as the other sank to the floor, she almost toppled down on top of him. Tracey looked down at him after regaining her balance, a questioning look on her face. Dan's cry, and dramatic 'no' made Tracey smile, though she had to cover her mouth with her hands so she wouldn't burst out laughing like a little fool. She managed to choke them down, and, now that Danny was kneeling on the ground, Tracey took advantage of that. "Come on, silly! Get up off the floor before you get into trouble." As she spoke, she played with his hair, running her hands through it and twirling strands around her finger. "I don't want you fired just because you're really depressed about not getting a doughnut! That would suck! And work would be soooo boring without you around." Well, maybe not soooo boring, since there were tons of awesome kids around, but it would be a little depressing not to have her buddy around. Tracey would never forgive him for leaving her like that! "Well... Actually, maybe wait 'til I'm done playing with your hair to get up." Okay, so she'd only worry about the sake of his job once she was done with him. That sounded about right.

Tracey continued to play with Dan's soft hair, a small smile on her face, ignoring that fact that he probably wanted to get up and go back to work. She opened her mouth to speak, but before another would could come out of her mouth, the lights went out. Tracey pulled her hands away from Danny's hair, and instead, her arms wrapped around his neck. Now she was on her knees, too, clinging to the poor guy desperately. "Wh-what the heck!?" She jumped when the intercom came on and heard the voice giving the explanation. Not a very good one, in her opinion. She pouted slightly. "Don't they know I don't like the dark!? Stupid lights..." Tracey let out a small groan before hiding her face in the crook of Danny's neck.

I'm Here, Silly: Work!
I'm Feeling Sorta: Scared!
Currently, I'm With The Awesome: Danny!!
Don't I just look so Cute??

Familiar Giver

User Image

~~ URTIS OLEIL ARE ~~

≎•≎≎•≎≎•≎≎•================•≎≎•≎≎•≎≎•≎

As Curtis noticed more people arriving at the mall, he started to put pretzels into the oven warming them up. What's better than warm pretzels? After pulling them out, he turned around not realizing someone standing behind him, he got startled and nearly dropped the goods. "Oh, hey Hunter! Didn't see you there." he said placing the pretzels on a shelf and picking the biggest one with a napkin, handing it to Hunter. "I'm doing good. Here have a pretzel, just out of the oven so it's warm and tasty" he said with a smile on his face. It as good to see Hunter, Curtis was really looking forward to seeing him the morning. The boy then invited him to a beach party to celebrate the 4th of July. Of course Curtis didn't have plans, so why would he refuse? Plus, his crush invited him. "Beach party..? That sounds like fun! Sure i'd love to come!" Hunter then took out his phone texting someone. But it was more than obvious who he was texting "Texting your sister? You guys are pretty close..." he said and then saying quietly "I'm jealous." with a chuckle and a friendly wink.

Everything was going swell, until Curtis herd a sound he hated with all his guts. The sound of lights going off. He jumped when everything went off and held Hunters hand, looking down awkwardly at it, "Sorry!" he said letting go of the boy's hand. "I know this is pretty weird and I didn't think you'd end up knowing about this... But I'm a bit scared of the dark. But it's nothing I can't handle... I think." he said scratching the back of his head. He then heard a relieving announcement, informing everyone to not be alarmed and that they're working on the lights. He looked around and noticed a boy walking towards him, he walked to the stand saying that he was new. "Hey Leo! I was expecting you." he said with a friendly and welcoming smile "I'm Curtis, and this is Hunter. It's nice to meet you." he added, leading with a handshake. "Your name tag, apron, etc... Are in the back. For now there's no electricity, so I can't show you how to work the register..."

Where am I?: AUNTIE ANNE'S PRETZELS
                      What am I thinking?: Damn the dark.
                      Who am i with?: Hunter and Leo.

Dangerous Vampire

User Image

User Image

xx Hunter watched Curtis take out a fresh batch of prezels and handed him one on a napkin. Hunter smiled happily and took it from him."Thanks!" He then took a bite out of it and smiled warmly. When Curtis mentioned that him and his sister were close, he nodded."Yep. We're inseperable. I don't know what i'll do without her." He told him then continued to eat the prezel when all of a sudden, the lights went out. The lights going out was pretty unexpected but what was REALLY unexpected was when Curtis grabbed his hand and Hunter stared down at it, feeling his cheeks turn red.

Though, when Curtis let go, Hunter felt a bit disappointed. Even if it was only a nano second, he loved the warmth of Curtis hand touching his. Hunter really liked Curtis but he wasn't sure if Curtis liked him the same way. Hunter was pretty obvious when he liked someone. Like an open book but Curtis wasn't an open book. At least to Hunter.

Curtis then came out and said that he's afraid of the dark. Hunter wasn't really shocked. He just nodded."I understand." Hunter went back to eating his prezel when someone came up and Curtis started talking to the new boy who was gonna work here. Hunter simply waved at the boy while eating then balded the napkin up when he finished. Hunter was a bit disappointed that he wasn't able to talk to Curtis alone. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow at the beach party they can talk alone. Hunter could only hope.

"So...about the beach party...um..." Hunter's eyes trailed to the boy named Leo."You can come to the party too. It's tomorrow. Starting at sunset." Hunter's eyes then went back to Curtis."Um...so...will you save me a dance? I'm sure you'll be busy dancing with other people so...." He trailed off. Can Hunter BE anymore obvious?

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

The sound of a punching bag swinging back and forth through the gym. Hit after hit after hit. Tyrek pounded his fists against the stuffed bag as he small grunts escaped his lips. He was beyond frustrated and pissed off. Of course, that wasn't new. He usually found himself feeling like he could pound someone's head in on a regular basis. That was one of the reasons why he hated his job. He had to deal with customers... If the place he was working out, Chick-Fil-A, known for being homophobic to the extreme didn't get his blood boiling, it was the fact that he had to deal with annoying people more times than none. Sure, he could be nice and friendly. Hell, he was a friendly guy, but once you see one ex in the mall making out with their new boyfriend... It was hard to stay cheery as your serving up food for customers and taking money that was going to go against your own personal rights. It sucked, that much. The only upside was being able to flirt with cute guys that came over to to the place, just to see what they would do. Now that was fun, especially if they knew the rep that the chicken restaurant had. It really did tend to confuse people.

After a good hour or so, Tyrek finished beating the punching bag for all it was worth and all the pent up aggression was gone. It felt so great... The release... It was almost as good as sex. Well it could never substitute, but for this situation, it worked. Wiping the sweat from his bare chest, he smirked a bit at a male that was giving him the eye. He couldn't blame the guy, he did keep his body in shape... Now could he fit in a quickie before heading off to the job he hated? He looked at his phone to check the time and frowned, swearing under his breath. That was disappointing. He only had time to take a quick shower... Sex free at that.

Ten minutes later, Ty was drying off in record speed and dressing in his work clothes. He was so glad that the gym was just down the street from the mall. It did relieve some of his worry about being late. He quickly made his way out to his car and sped off down the road. Once he arrived, he parked before locking the car up and practically running towards the mall's entrance. Now off to the food court... Lame. He really should have slept with that guy real quick beforehand. He wasn't sure if he could deal with any crap today. He must of had the worse luck in the world, as the power went out right as he thought that. He gritted his teeth as he had to get his light brown eyes to adjust to the lack of light. The stupid announcement was just as bad. He could do this, though. He had to. This job meant rent money. He couldn't just bail... besides, with no lights, he really didn't have to literally work, now did he? The thought put a smile on his lips as he started walking off in the general direction of work... Why not take his time?

↘↘On my mind: No lights?!
              ↘↘Location: On the way to work
              ↘↘Peeps: No one
              ↘↘My threads: Coming soon~
              ↘↘OOC: [ n / a ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items