dab
of
style

User Image

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

TaylorAUDREYHill
I always say "theworstthing" at the worst time

xxxxxxTaylor smiled at Felix, she loved the thought of being with him. The thought of him being in the same household all summer was just amazing. When he wrapped his arms around her she wrapped hers around him. "I'd love nothing more than that." Taylor said, welcoming the blanket around her. She was a little cold still from the shower, but oh well. The blonde girl gasped quickly as he grabbed her and lifted her on his back. "I have no idea why that scares me.." she whispered, mainly to herself more than him. As they went downstairs she laughed and held tightly onto him, kissing the side of his head. "Hello Darla!" She shouted as they went on by and then again shouting, "Hello Raven!" When they got to the theater room she plopped down and pulled the blanket over her legs and grabbed the remote. "What would you like to watch babe?" Taylor said and looked at him after logging into netflix. "We could always watch a ghost movie.. or even a cartoon show. Hmm, What to watch what to watch..." she murmured.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image XXXXXXUser Image XXXXXXUser Image

isolation
with
a
dab
of
style

Dedicated Poster

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                      User Image

User Image

Crawling off of him as Riker sat up, Jinx smiled a thim. "Good morning handsome. " Her eyes watched him as he stood from the bed, saying something about needing a shower. Jinx just nodded her head in agreement as she tilted her head a little before looking away. In her mind, there was nothing wrong with appreciating the way your significant other looked. Anyone who said different would just be blown off mentally.

Jinx curled into his blankets the moment he was outside of the room. A smile on her face as she laid there waiting for him to return. Her eyes dancing around at everything in the room. It was too long before he rejoined her in the room. Sitting up she felt a little bit of water hit her and giggled in response. "Hey now, I didn't come in here and shake my wet hair on you!"Jinx slid out of his bed and walked over to him. "Wanna go see what is for breakfast?"Wrapping her arms around his waist, she looked up at him. She could feel her stomach beginning to riot against her insides at the thought that food wasn't in her belly yet.

[OOC: Click on the picture to the side in order to see her outfit. ]

Adorable Believer

User Image

xxxxx
Felix x x x x Avery x x x x Valentine
xxxxx]The x Sweet Musician x

Forever; They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need

User Image

»love me, hate me___________________________Everyone's little secret___________________________miss me, kiss me x

Felix couldn't help but laugh when Taylor gasped at him picking her up. It was just too cute to feel her tighten her grip as they walked down stairs. Smiling, he adjusted his grip on her. Soon enough, they passed a few people. Waving as best as he could at them, Felix headed on to the theatre room. Out of the corner of his eye, Felix saw Romeo heading back upstairs with stuff in his hands. So Taylor was right, the little couple would be staying in his room all night. Shrugging it off, he let Taylor go on the couch and allowed her to get comfortable.

Walking over to the little popcorn machine, Felix made enough for the two of them. Once it was ready, he got it out for them and took a couple water bottle for them. Joining Taylor in the couch, he placed his arm around her shoulders, smile on his face.
"Hmm... Why don't we watch an old Disney movie or something? Unless you want me to hold you when you get scared" he replied, nuzzling her softly. Giving her a kiss on the cheek, Felix popped a bit of popcorn into his mouth.

«Choke me, Play me____________________Just got real____________________Tell me, Just love me

ιη мʏ нєαმ: Velvet- Breathe Carolina
ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: happier - calm
ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: You Called?
тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: Taylor

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image

XXXXXXXXX"What if you looked at my flaws....."

Romeo smiled and kissed Juliet when he rejoined her in the bed. She had a movie already set up, and like any girl, she had set up a scary movie for them to watch. When the movie had started Juliet grabbed his hand already and leaned her head on his shoulder so he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his lap. Romeo pushed Juliet's hair to the other side and kissed her neck. "I love you." he whispered before nuzzling his face into her neck and continued to watch the movie, from time to time kissing her lightly.

XXXXXXXXX"... And never spoke another word to me."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxxxxx Romeo Nicolas Maxwell __
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
AKA
Twin Two's Boyfriend
Want another love [ story ? ]
Pay attention because I'm about to rock your world

Adorable Believer

User Image
Juliet Marie Hill

BABY ( CAN'T YOU.SEE &&I'M CALLIN' A GUY LIKE YOU
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxSHOULD WEAR A WARNING it's dangerous im falling
xxxxxxxxxxxxSHOULD WEAR A WARNING it's dangerous im falling
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTASTE OF YOUR LIPS I'mOn A Ride

xxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU'RE TOXIC, IM SLIPPING UNDER WITH A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTASTE OF YOUR POISON xxPARADISE, IM ADDICTED
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTO YOU, DONT YA KNOWxxTHAT YOU'RE TOXIC
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a n d I x l o v e w h a t x y o u d o, xd o n ' t y a x k n o w t h a t y o u ' r e t o x i c

A soft giggle come from the small blonde at the feeling of two lips kissing her neck. Light blush spread over her cheeks as she held onto the hands wrapped around her waist. Juliet loved it when Romeo held her like this. It made her feel safe and forget all her worries. Smiling, her blue eyes focused on the computer screen as the movie played. Every so often, she would squeak and get scared, turning to Romeo and closing her eyes. Hearing his heart beat and feeling him close to her made the girl feel safe even with the terrifying movie.
Juliet blushed again when she heard her boyfriend tell her that he loved her. Smiling, she turned and kissed him, lingering for a moment.
"I love you too" Juliet whispered, holding his hands closer to herself.

ιη мʏ нєαმ: Happily Ever After- Haley Rose
ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: romantic - happy - Calm
ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: ((no link atm))
тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: Romeo

OOC: (/.) writers block
Code:
User Image

Rhett Micheal Hill

Rhett had woken up a bit earlier, he had just been on his laptop, he jumped as he heard the door slam. He sighed "More drama..", he closed his laptop. Put it away, groggily walked over to the bathroom mirror. He hadn't even took a shower yet, he had bedhead. He felt so lazy but he knew he would have to. He groaned slightly and stripped down, and carefully steps in the shower, he closed his blue eyes as hot water hits him.

He stepped out, grabbed a towl, and dried off. He stares at the mirror once again, eyeing his hair. First he goes to put on his black hoodie, puts on his jeans, and high-tops. Goes back to the mirror, grabs his hair dryer, he felt silly using it, but it got it to dry faster so. He fixes his hair up a bit after brushing it. As he walks back to his red room, he admires it, then walks out the door, and then downstairs to get some breakfast. He looks at Cassidy "Hey, Cassidy." He smiles slightly, "What's going on?" OOC: I'll get better ^^

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
        bro ████████████████████████████ ( ) ████████████████████████████

User Image bro ██ br ██ br br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██
        BRO
        broken DARLA"DJ" JOHNSON* ━━━━━━━━
        bro kenpan dac ook;i esu only NO PROBLEM I CAN'T SLOVE lonely bad IN A TEST OF OUR LOVE
        the lonely bad guy's use only. no. IF YOUR LOVE WAS MULTIPLE CHOICE lonely bad I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM
        lonely bad guy YOU'D BE ALL OF THE ABOVE BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ANSWER TO ALL MY QUESTIONS
        lonely bad guy ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░

DJ got bored of exploring the house and she wasn't sure if Rhett was up. Sighing she can back to the living room. Seeing Rhett she smirked and threw her arms around his neck hugging him "Good morning." She said pulling back slightly to smile at him. It seemed rather early for him to be up, normally she had to drag him out of bed. Not today apparently "Your up early. Any reason why I should be worried?" She questioned raising an eyebrow. She pulled back all the way so she was able to place her hands on her hips waiting for him to answer her.

How Do I Look?
Code:
User Image

Rhett Micheal Hill

He grinned, knowing very well who it was. "Hey, DJ." He turned. "I do so, get up early." He gave her a soft kiss. "I was just on my laptop. Then I heard a bunch of stuff going on, so I had to come down to investigate, and eat." He replied. "So what IS going on in this house?" Rhett asked. He started for the pantry. Scouring the shelves "Cereal..cereal..cere- Aha!" he snatches the Cookie Crisps,

and walks to the counter, lazily pouring the cereal into his bowl, then goes to the fridge."Aw, what? No milk. Well. That's depressing." The now grumpy, Rhett, sulks to the table.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100

BRO
        bro kenpan dac ook;i esu only NO PROBLEM I CAN'T SLOVE lonely bad IN A TEST OF OUR LOVE
        the lonely bad guy's use only. no. IF YOUR LOVE WAS MULTIPLE CHOICE lonely bad I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM
        lonely bad guy YOU'D BE ALL OF THE ABOVE BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ANSWER TO ALL MY QUESTIONS

She kissed back gently. When their lips parted she laughed at his statement "No, I basically have to drag you out of bed most of the time." She said as she slide into the set. She sighed did he really have no idea whats going on. Looking at his face he looked clueless "The twins are in a fight..." she said trailing off. They got into fights all the time but they always made up. She had a bad feeling that this wasnt one of those hug and make up fights.

How Do I Look?

Feline Connoisseur

User Image
            Second Oldest Sister's Boyfriend

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Sullivan, along with the majority of the boyfriends and girlfriends of the family members, had gotten there rather late the night before and ended up just crashing for the night. Turns out that he ended up sleeping in longer than he thought he would and was one of the last people to get up. Rolling out of bed, he got up and looked around the cozy guestroom. His house was nothing like this, but he wasn't as well off as his girlfriend Willow and her family. If anything, his family was quite the opposite. He felt very privileged to have met and fallen in love with Willow and to now be here with her and her family on a mini-vacation of sorts. He could hardly believe her parents had allowed it, but assumed they must have really trusted their children if they were willing to let them have all the people they were dating come and stay over. Or maybe they were just some of those "cool parents" who knew what their kids did and didn't care. Either way, Sullivan planned on being a gentleman while he was here and treating Willow like the lovely young lady she was.

Sully considered that he should probably get a shower sometime, but wanted to go see Willow first and at least say good morning to her. Maybe the family was having breakfast together and he didn't want to miss out on that. Grabbing his cellphone, he looked at the time, sighing and scolding himself for sleeping in so late. Quickly getting dressed, he put on a casual shirt, jeans, and socks, deciding shoes weren't necessary since he was indoors. Then he made his way downstairs, looking around at the different people as he passed them, looking for Willow.

Finally he made his way over towards the indoor pool area and spotted her standing in the doorway. Walking up behind her he slid his arms around her waist and smiled. "Good morning Willow." He said in a soft voice, hoping not to scare her but rather just surprise her alittle. Looking down at her dark brown hair, he smiled at the way she smelled. She always seemed to have a lovely fragrance about her, like fresh flowers and springtime. Sullivan was happy to see her as always and looking at her once again reminded him of just how lucky he was to have her in his life.

Melanie Loves Skittles
User Image

Rhett Micheal Hill

Rhett groaned "I'm guessing this isn't one of their, make-up and hug fights?" He face-palms, " Can I go back to my room?" He begged. "I'm not a big fan of drama. Or are they up there? I'm afraid I might get yelled at if I go check on them." he chuckled lightly. "They love each other, so whatever reason they'll makeup, trust me." Rhett kissed the top of DJ's head so sweetly it could probably give someone a cavity.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100

BRO

DJ shook her head "Maybe, and no you can not go back to your room." She said as she stood and sat on his lap. She always did that when she wanted him to stay in one spot. Although it only worked when he was being lazy, so normally he would just pick her up. She shifted on his lap to face him "Not unless you take me with you." She teased.

How Do I Look?
User Image

Rhett Micheal Hill

"Well, for everything that's going on, your in a playful mood. Alas, i'm afraid, with a gorgeous girl like you with me, it would be hard to concentrate on my laptop." He smirks. "So, if I can't go back to my room, what do ya wanna do then, DJ?" He shifted around a bit. He pecked her cheek with mini kisses.

"...I still want cereal." He pouted.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100

BRO

She laughed "Then go get some, you can eat it dry you know?" She said. He always made her laugh even when he wasn't trying. She was always in a playful mood too. She smiled feeling his lips against his cheek. She leaned on him slightly "You'r always on that computer anyways, time to spend some time with your girlfriend." She teased sliding off his lap "How about we go for a swim." She said facing him.

How Do I Look?
Dakota James Taylor

User Image

Dakota was already up as he was there. He was all dressed as well as he was with his friends family members, their boyfriends, girlfriends. So he was with the family to have fun seeing to as were they all were, everything. Now he walked out of the room he was in as he walked along in the place. Also his best friend was also his crush as he walked to find here. Soon he came in the living room were the tv was as he saw there. "This is were you are" he said to his best friend. "And good morning" he said as he sat on the couch as well. "So what are you watching?" he asked as he was there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff