BABY ( CAN'T YOU.SEE &&I'M CALLIN' A GUY LIKE YOU
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxSHOULD WEAR A WARNING it's dangerous im falling
xxxxxxxxxxxxSHOULD WEAR A WARNING it's dangerous im falling
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTASTE OF YOUR LIPS I'mOn A Ride

xxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU'RE TOXIC, IM SLIPPING UNDER WITH A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTASTE OF YOUR POISON xxPARADISE, IM ADDICTED
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTO YOU, DONT YA KNOWxxTHAT YOU'RE TOXIC
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a n d I x l o v e w h a t x y o u d o, xd o n ' t y a x k n o w t h a t y o u ' r e t o x i c

'You are tearing this family apart...'
Such a simple sentence but it had every intent to hurt Juliet right down to her core. She couldn't say anything but anger swelled up inside her and she just wanted to scream and tell at her sister... But she couldn't. Turnig to face her younger sister, Raven, anger was still consuming her.
"I pushed her in... Because she wouldn't stop calling me that stupid nickname. God, she's such a p***k sometimes!"
Juliet looked at the ground, sighed in frustration, then ran away. It seemed like the twins were famous for running away. She kept running until her feet reached the smooth marble patio outside the house. She just kept running til she reached the edge of the yard, her body giving out in the stress and anger. Sitting there on the grass, tears formed in her eyes.
"I'm not why they're separating... It's not me... It's not my fault..." She said, her breath becoming a bit more shallow with every tremble of her body. Anger was consuming her as the tears fell down her now rosy cheeks. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!" Juliet screamed into the ground, her fist pounding against the ground in complete anger.

Getting up again, she saw that Romeo had followed after her and was just standing at the edge of the patio. Wiping her tears away, Juliet sniffled and walked over to him. She hugged him close to herself, burying her head in his chest.
"W-why did she h-have to say that..?" She asked him in between sniffles. At the moment, all she wanted was to be alone with her lover. Wiping her tears away again, Juliet walked with him back to his room. She couldn't dare look at her sister, much less talk to her.

ιη мʏ нєαმ: Happily Ever After- Haley Rose
ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: upset - angry - mischievous
ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: Beautiful Little Miss
тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: Romeo

OOC: edited. I missed a post on accident .-.

Devoted Bloodsucker

isolation
with
a
dab
of
style

User Image

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

TaylorAUDREYHill
I always say "theworstthing" at the worst time

xxxxxxAfter awhile there was a pounding on her door, Felix shouting for her. "No Felix, I just have to be alone. Please just go..." She shouted at the door, whipping the tears then surrendered the the bathroom behind another locked door. She could stand to see herself in the mirror so she shut the light off and sat by the door. Her tears had lightened up a little after awhile and she came back to her bedroom but as soon as Darla spoke, asking what happened, she couldn't control her anger. She went to her door, throwing it open, and saw Felix and Darla by the door. She turned her attention toward Darla and shouted. "My mother just happened to get knocked up with a daughter who had a twin who can't seem to be nice for two seconds. That's what happened!" And as she spoke the words she saw some movement at the end of the hallway. Romeo and Juliet had just gotten to the floor. Her eye brows narrowed and her nostrils flared. Taylor slammed the door shut, not even wanting to face her anymore.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image XXXXXXUser Image XXXXXXUser Image

isolation
with
a
dab
of
style

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image

XXXXXXXXX"What if you looked at my flaws....."

Romeo smiled as Juliet clung onto him, he liked it when she was clingy. They had gotten through most of the house before the tour had started to get a little boring. They walked through the house, it was so extravagant and flawless, he started to wonder if they had other houses. From time to time he'd lean down and kiss the top of her head, just to remind her that he was there. When they reached the pool room he fantasized all the fun they'd get there, especially in the Jacuzzi. Romeo looked down at Juliet when she let go and moved forward, He questioned silently but think much. Following her only to realize she was heading for Felix. Romeo reached out for Juliet but was to late as she bumped into Felix, sending Taylor tumbling to the water below. He pulled back into the crowd and watched as she screamed then got out. He was just about to grab Juliet as Felix grabbed Taylor but then she spoke the sentence. You are tearing this family apart the shortest sentence ever spoke the most pain. Everyone just stood and stared and then she ran, Felix going after her. Everyone's stare wandered back to Juliet's and then she took off too.

Romeo took off after her, like any boyfriend would do, and followed as she headed outside, Please don't run out there Juliet! he thought loudly as he ran after her. Thankfully she stopped at the end and he slowed his pace to a walk. He watched as she cried, shouted, and screamed. Juliet didn't seem to notice him until she got up. He opened his arms for her and she collided into him. "It's okay babe, we know you're not. Please don't cry, everything will be okay." he whispered, holding her closed. "Come on lets head back to my room, they can't get us in there, I promise." he said. When she accepted they began to walk there. He kept an arm around her the as long as he could but when they reached the floor of rooms he noticed Taylor shouting at Darla and Felix and he stupidly let go as she continued to walk a little. He hurried to her side, his eye's fixated on the them two and now the slammed shut door.

XXXXXXXXX"... And never spoke another word to me."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxxxxx Romeo Nicolas Maxwell __
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
AKA
Twin Two's Boyfriend
Want another love [ story ? ]
Pay attention because I'm about to rock your world

Adorable Believer

User Image

xxxxx
Felix x x x x Avery x x x x Valentine
xxxxx]The x Sweet Musician x

Forever; They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need

User Image

»love me, hate me___________________________Everyone's little secret___________________________miss me, kiss me x

Felix rested his head against the door, wanting nothing more but to hold Taylor close and wipe away her tears. It frustrated him that Romeo had pretty much no control over his girlfriend. Hearing Darla come up next to him, Felix moved a bit away from the door. He ran a hand through his dark hair, unsure of what to really say at the moment. He wanted Juliet to apologize but the girl was as stubborn as a horse. Felix sighed in frustration, knocking again on her door. Soon enough, she answered, only to shout a mean response. It wasn't entirely a lie... On occasion, Juliet could be the sweetest girl you had ever met, but other times she was like a little devil.

He watched as Taylor got even more angered. Turning, his dark eyes met those of Romeo. Sending him a glare, he knew that this was the start of something bad. He opened the door, surprised that it wasn't locked again, and hugged Taylor from behind. He didn't care if he was going to be yelled at; Felix just wanted to stay by her side.
"Taylor... I'm so sorry that your sister did that. It wasn't right... How about we dry you off then we can just stay in here and relax. Forget about Julie." He spoke, kissing her softly all over the side of her face.

«Choke me, Play me____________________Just got real____________________Tell me, Just love me

ιη мʏ нєαმ: Velvet- Breathe Carolina
ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: frustrated - calm
ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: You Called?
тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: Taylor

Hilarious Smoker

5,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
        User Image

DON'T LET NO SMALL FRUSTRATION XO EVER BRING YOU DOWN XO NO NO NO NO XOJUST TAKE A SITUATION AND TURN IT ALL AROUND
        w i t h. a. n e w. a t t i t u d e.
        XOXOXO EVERYTHING CAN CHANGE
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxLIFES WHAT YOU MAKE IT SO LET'S MAKE IT ROCK LIFE'S WHAT YOU MAKE IT SO COME ON COME ON
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxLET'S CELEBRATE IT JOIN IN EVERYONE YOU DECIDE IT'S A PARTY

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox♛ cause life's what you make it*

User Image

A early May Morning, a young Girl by the name of Cassidy slept soundly in her light purple room. The sun was beaming in on the twelve year olds room as she tossed and turned. She was in her own little dream land. In Cassidy's dream land she got whatever she wanted whenever she wanted it. Everything went her way, no objections. She smiled as she dreamt. But soon enough, the young girls sleep was interupted by a loud door slam. Great, another fight.
                                  she thought to herself groaning.

Well it is time to get up. she thought to herself looking at her Hannah Montana Clock. She got out of her bed and yawned stretching her arms. She slipped on her slippers and walked out of her room and to the bathroom locking the door behind her so she could take a shower. As Cassidy waited for the water to get hot, the young girl undressed her petite body and sighed looking at the floor. Once the water was hot enough she slipped in softly singing nobodys perfect as she showered.

Once she was done she stepped out with a towel wrapped around her. She dried off and got dressed. Once she was dressed, Cassidy went out of the bathroom and walked back into her bedroom closing her door behind her. She put her Pajamas in the dirty laundry and sat at her desk looking at herself in the mirror. The girl grabbed her Hair drier and brush and brushed out her rats nest of hair. Once it was all brushed out she started to blow dry and comb out her hair until it was dry and neat. Then she slipped on her beanie and shoes and grabbed her phone walking out her bedroom door and closing it.

Walking down the hall, Cassidy saw DJ,Romeo and Juliet in the hall. "Hey guys." she smiled at them and kept walking. Cassidy was a quiet girl alot of the time, especially with her crush. She continued down the hall and turned to head down the stairs. As Cassidy passed the pool she popped her head in and spotted Raven. "Hey Ray." she smiled and popped her head back out heading to the kitchen. She grabbed herself a water bottle and headed into the living room sitting on the couch and starting to watch TV.

locαтίoи Living Room
                                  coмραиγN/A
                                  мoođHappy
                                  ooc Outfit in gif, Song in Pic, Ending Died

Adorable Believer

User Image
Juliet Marie Hill

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a n d I x l o v e w h a t x y o u d o, xd o n ' t y a x k n o w t h a t y o u ' r e t o x i c

The petite blonde still had a few light tears falling down her face, but her pride was getting the best of her. All she wanted was just to stay alone with Romeo and forget about how much of a stupid idiot her sister was being. She had hurt her feeling and couldn't take a joke. What made it worse were the words shouted by Taylor to Darla. How rude! Juliet could be incredibly nice! Had she forgotten how sweet she was when Felix was being introduced to the family? And how she had stayed out of trouble, for the most part, in school and everything? Juliet simply glared at her twin before huffing and walking straight into Romeo's room. Her back was turned to the door, and her face was flushed red from the gets and frustration.

So far, this summer sucked so so so much. How was this supposed to be fun in any sort of way if her and her sister were at each others throats the entire time? Maybe her parents hadn't made the smartest decision in the world. Her shoulder drooped a bit in sadness as her walked over to the edge of his bed. Sitting down, she put her head in her hands, more tears falling. A wave of sadness hit her just as hard as those words had. Laying down on the bed, she wrapped the blankets around her, feeling like how she did as a child. Whenever she would get upset, she would run to a bedroom and wrap herself up in blankets. Usually either Riker or her mother would come and comfort her, but riker was asleep and her mother was back at home with her father. All she had was Romeo.

ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: upset - angry - sad

Devoted Bloodsucker

isolation
with
a
dab
of
style

User Image

TaylorAUDREYHill
I always say "theworstthing" at the worst time

xxxxxxTaylor walked away from the door, but as soon as she realized it wasn't locked a figured had wrapped their arms around her. She turned into him, the tears still coming down. She no longer cared if people saw her drenched to the bone, she didn't care if they could see her crying, all she cared about was being in his arms. Right there. Right now. "Felix.. she whispered as her grip tightened around him. She looked up and kissed him softly before pulling away. Her tears were almost gone so she breathed in deeply then walked over and closed the door lightly. Taylor, trying very hard to hold everything in, held up a finger then walked to the bathroom to shower again. As nice as a swim was it didn't do well for hair. She quickly locked the other door to the other side and jumped in.

xxxxxxAfter her shower, she dried off, put her necklace back on, and braided her hair, only to realize she didn't even bring in a new set of clothes. Walking back to the door, towel tightly wrapped around her body, making sure not could be seen, she slid her head out "Uh.. Could you do me a favor and turn around.. I kind of forgot clothes.." blush now coated her face. When he turned she took a minute to make sure the towel was positioned right on her, don't want to seem slutty after all, then slowly crept to her suitcase. Grabbing a new outfit then ran back to the bathroom. Taylor quickly got dressed only to realize she didn't even match. Hopefully Felix wouldn't mind her outfit at all. Walking out she went over to him, kissed him lightly and wrapped her arms around him. "Sorry you had to see that.. We don't have to hang here if you don't want too. I'm pretty sure Romeo and Juliet will be staying in his room so if you want we can probably go and watch some movies in the theater room. Or stay here. I got a laptop with netflix and hulu.. What would you like to do babe." Taylor said, The shower made her less upset but she didn't want to see Juliet. The girl knew she probably should apologize for what she said but Taylor wasn't apologizing till Juliet did.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image XXXXXXUser Image XXXXXXUser Image

isolation
with
a
dab
of
style

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image

Romeo watched as Juliet walked to his room then turned back to Felix just as he went for Taylor. The boy turned and followed Juliet down the hall, opening the door for her and then shutting it behind him lightly. He followed her to the bed and let her lay her head on his hands. He didn't know what to tell her that had already been said. Juliet then rolled over and covered herself in the blankets. Romeo climbed under and pulled her close. "Shh babe, it's okay." He whispered and pulled her tighter."You know, we never have to leave. This could be our fortress. I'd like to see someone try to get past our castle walls." He said, trying to soften up the situation. "She didn't mean, everyone knows no one's at fault for your parents decisions. She was just upset and said whatever came to mind. Don't worry you two will be laughing and happy together in no time. Just give her time to calm down, and I'm sure she'll apologize so please smile my little princess." he said then light left a trail of kisses from her forehead to her lips.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
AKA
Twin Two's Boyfriend

Hilarious Smoker

5,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
      User Image
      ---------------------------------------------- [ ] ----------------------------------------------

THE STARS WILL CRY the . blackest . tears . tonight ; ;

↙↙ a n d . h e r e . i . a m . P O U R I N G . M Y . H E A R T . O U T _ » » »
            xoxoxoxoxoxoJUST A GHOST IN THE WORLD / THAT'S EXACTLY / EXACTLY WHAT I NEED
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx IF YOU WERE HERE « I SWEAR I WON`T MISS A BEAT

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo F R O M x U P x H E R E x T H E x C I T Y x L I G H T S x B U R N
            xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo L I K E x A x T H O U S A N D x M I L E S x O F x F I R E x B U R N

ISWEARIWON`TMISSABEAT && CAUSEINEVER && NEVERHAVEBEFORE

☆ ☆ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
                It was a bright May morning. Riker James Hill, a boy of only Seventeen was sleeping in his boxers with his arms up above his head as he faced down. Riker wasn't much of a morning person. He had never been one. Riker slept Soundly in his big green room tossing and turning. Dreaming about random things was interrupted by his girlfriend Jinx. Smiling softly as he woke up he looked at the girl bouncing on him and sat up. "Good morning Beautiful" he softly smiled. "I gotta shower." he said getting up ouut of his bed in nothing but his boxers.

Walking to his dresser he pullled out a outfit and walked over to his door "I'll be right back." He winked at her and went down the hall and into the bathroom. He started the shower and went over to the mirror and messed with his hair. Once the shower was hot enough he stepped in and took a shower. Once he stepped out he smiled and got dressed. He walked back to his bedroom and smiled at jinx. He smiled more and shook his hair on her to get her wet.

RIKER HILL→ | oldest son

I CAN'T BE LOST, CAN I? : My Bedroom
                          WELL, AT LEAST I'M NOT ALONE...: Jinx
                          MUSIC CALMS ME DOWN : My bands Cover Of Payphone
                          ORANGE OCTAGONAL CREAMSICLES : Braindead .-. outfit in gif

Adorable Believer

User Image
Juliet Marie Hill

Juliet felt Romeo's strong arms wrap around her as she laid down, covered with blankets. Turning towards him, her ice blue eyes were a bit fuzzy from all the crying she had been doing. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Juliet felt safe with him. Closing her eyes, all the blonde wanted to do was stay by his side and just have a romantic day with the person who meant so much to her. Juliet would literally do anything for Romeo. Smiling slightly, she opened her eyes again to look into his.
"I can't imagine why anyone would want to" she replied, resting her head on him. Looking up a bit, Juliet kissed him softy. Her tears stopped and she was feeling slightly better. A she wanted to do was forget about the incident and stay with Romeo.

"What do you want to do, babe? We can really do whatever you want today" she asked after a little while. Juliet had no real desire to leave the safety of his warm arms and this extravagant room, she just wanted her lover to be happy. "We can watch a movie or something if you want."

ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: romantic - happier - sad

OOC: short. I'm sowwy :c I'm sleepy

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image

Romeo smiled down at the girl, "A movie it is then." when he said that he uncovered himself then went for one of his suitcases, pulling out a laptop then getting back under the covers. "I had a bunch of movies downloaded on here what do you want to watch?" He kissed her lightly and smiled. Romeo liked it better when she smiled. After all they were Romeo and Juliet. Their love story was basically already written, just this time it didn't only last about three days and ended with death. Hopefully. He brought up movies that he had, "Stay here, I'll go get us some popcorn and drinks." He then got out of bed again, leaving her to decide the movie, then slipped out of the room. He quickly went downstairs and popped popcorn, grabbing two water bottles then went back to his girl.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
AKA
Twin Two's Boyfriend

Adorable Believer

User Image

xxxxx
Felix x x x x Avery x x x x Valentine
xxxxx]The x Sweet Musician x

Forever; They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need

User Image

»love me, hate me___________________________Everyone's little secret___________________________miss me, kiss me x

"it's okay, baby. I'm right here.. i always will be"
Felix held onto his girlfriend closely, hugging her waist. Kissing the top of her head, he let her keep crying. He just wanted to be there for her no matter what and make her feel safe. Kissing her back, a soft smile appeared on his face. Tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, Felix kissed her once again. Despite what had just happened, she was still as beautiful as ever. He watched as she walked back to the bathroom to shower. Smiling, he shook his head and walked around her room a little. The style was just like her, which made him feel a bit more comfortable.

Felix heard the bathroom door open, but quickly looked away when he saw Taylor was in nothing but her towel. He was a gentleman, so peeking at a woman like that was just nothin he would want to even do. A dark blush spread over his cheeks as he nodded to what she said. Hearing the sound of the door closing once again, Felix turned to see his girlfriend all dressed up in a mismatching outfit. She looked a bit silly with the Jack Daniels sweatshirt and super man short shorts, but on her it was adorable. Kissing her back, Felix wrapped an arm around her waist.
"It's alright, baby. Why don't we go watch a movie or something in the theatre. You can pick it out and we'll just snuggle together. I'll cook something for us later, yeah?"

Smiling, he grabbed a big blanket from off her bed and draped it over her shoulders before picking her up and giving her a piggy back ride downstairs.

«Choke me, Play me____________________Just got real____________________Tell me, Just love me

ιη мʏ нєαმ: Velvet- Breathe Carolina
ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: happier - calm
ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: You Called?
тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: Taylor

Adorable Believer

User Image
Juliet Marie Hill

Juliet smiled as her love went to go grab his laptop. All she really wanted was to cuddle with him and just be beside him, and movies were great for that. When he returned to under the covers with her, blue eyes immediately looked over eery movie name he had downloaded to see what would be good to watch. Immediately, she wanted to watch a scary movie with him so Romeo could hold her and protect her. Yeah, that would be great. Smiling a bit more, Juliet kissed him back before deciding on a movie.
"You have so many good movies on here, babe. Makes it s hard to choose! Why don't we watch.... The Exorcist?"

Hearing Romeo say he was going to get snacks, Juliet nodded.
"Okay! I'll set up the movie! Oh, actually I'm going to change and get a bit more comfortable" she replied, watching him walk out of the room. Once he was gone, Juliet made sure her sister was gone before walking over to her room and changing out of the little dress she had been in. Changing into a pair of short black shorts and a crimson camisole, Juliet put her hair in a messy sort of side braid. Walking back over to Romeo's room, she found one of his button up shirts and put it on over her little cami. Smiling, Juliet got back under the covers and waited for her Romeo to return.

When he did, Juliet sat up and give him a kiss on the lips. Taking the waters from him, she put it beside the computer which was set up with the movie. Holding his hand, she sat beside him on the bed, her head resting gently against his shoulder.

ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: romantic - happy - Calm
ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: ((no link atm))

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
Your friends will always say "You deserved better anyways"
But you bestest friends will prank call his a**
And tell him "You will die in seven days."

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxღღ R a v e n Lindsey H i l lxxx
xxxxxxxxxxRaven sighed as she walked out of the pool area. So there had been a fight. Now the family would be forced to pick sides, witch twin they wanted to side with. Shaking her head she plopped down on the couch. She knew witch twin she would side with, Julie. Like she had said before Julie is her favorite twin, the one she is closer to. Even though no one in the family really called her Ray it didn't matter to her, even though she was basically named after a bride and a creepy bride that is. Well at lest the bride is creepy to her. Lost in mental thought she hadn't notice much of what was going on, not like she paid much attention anyways. Well no that was a lie she did may attention to her siblings, mainly because their fights were somewhat entertaining. This one was different it would most likely tear our family apart, she at lest hoped that nothing extremely bad would happen.

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

__________________________________________________________________________________
Being a great friend means asking to ride in my car no matter how many times Ive
accidentally parked my car to close to you.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
        bro ████████████████████████████ ( ) ████████████████████████████

User Image bro ██ br ██ br br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██
        BRO
        broken DARLA"DJ" JOHNSON* ━━━━━━━━
        bro kenpan dac ook;i esu only NO PROBLEM I CAN'T SLOVE lonely bad IN A TEST OF OUR LOVE
        the lonely bad guy's use only. no. IF YOUR LOVE WAS MULTIPLE CHOICE lonely bad I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM
        lonely bad guy YOU'D BE ALL OF THE ABOVE BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ANSWER TO ALL MY QUESTIONS
        lonely bad guy ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░

DJ was somewhat shocked. Sighing she headed back downstairs. She didn't know what to do. Her friend was pissed and most likely didn't want to talk to anyone besides her boyfriend. She deiced to explore the house she would be spending the summer in. As she walked she let her mind wander. She thought about many things at a time, like would the family be torn because the twins would want them to take sides. Or more like witch twin would she take sides with? Although that was a no brainier she would obviously take Taylor's side. I mean why wouldn't she, Taylor was one of her best friends and wouldn't give it up for anything. She just wished Julie would understand, but then again Julie was a little rude at times but that didn't matter at the time.

How Do I Look?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces