• Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
Your friends will always say "You deserved better anyways"
But you bestest friends will prank call his a**
And tell him "You will die in seven days."

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxღღ R a v e n Lindsey H i l lxxx
xxxxxxxxxxRaven groaned when light flooded into her room and shone in her eye. Sighing she gave into getting up as her eyes fluttered open. Shoving off the comforter she swung her legs over the edge of the bed rubbing her eyes. She gasped when she finally got a good look at the room. It was amazing! She was to tired to even notice what it looked like when they got here, but now it was a beautiful room. That but a smile on her face witch was very rare for her in the morning. She pushed herself off from the bed witch was a good size too. She pulling on her fuzzy boots that she always used as slippers as she shuffled down the steps. She hadn't bothered with brushing though her rats nest of hair.

Once she was down stairs she and rubbed her head. Sighing she went into the kitchen grabbed a bowl. Shuffling over to the cupboards she opened and brought out the cereal pouring it into the bowl. She then got out the milk and pour that too into the bowl. Picking up the bowl she shuffled over to the table sitting down, She started to spoon the cereal into her mouth.

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

__________________________________________________________________________________
Being a great friend means asking to ride in my car no matter how many times Ive
accidentally parked my car to close to you.

Devoted Bloodsucker

isolation
with
a
dab
of
style

User Image

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

TaylorAUDREYHill
I always say "theworstthing" at the worst time

xxxxxxTaylor accepted his arms and cuddled into his lap. She love his company and didn't care what others thought. Her friends tried telling her that he was just a gold digger, but she knew in her heart he wasn't. She isn't even friends with them anymore, they became to much of an annoyance. She loved him for him, for rich or poor, it was Felix after all. And he owned her heart. "My slumber was decent, thank you for asking." she said with the biggest smile on her lips and blush surrounding her face as he complimented her. She kissed him as he got up but groaned a little when he stepped away. "Hurry." she shouted when he closed the door. Taylor got out of his bed, looking around. White and black seemed to be the main color for the rooms. She started to wonder what the other rooms looked like. As she pondered around the room he soon came out. Shirtless. Just how she liked him. She walked over to him, meeting him half way, and kissed him lightly. "As much as I'd love to go explore, I'm a little hungry." her stomach growling lightly. "Can we go get some breakfast first?" Taylor said with a smile and grabbed his hand.

xxxxxx They walked down to the kitchen, said good morning to Raven who looked really tired, and got into the fridge. "Oh how about this?" She took out a fresh bag of grapes, "We can share them if you want." She spoke, and placing them in a bowl, washed and drained them then went to the dinning room. "Well good morning sleepy head." she sarcastically said to Juliet. "Sorry to break up the love fest in here but others have to eat too. she said then sat down across the table from Juliet. "I was going to give a tour of the place for Felix, do you and Romeo want to come along Jul's?" she mentioned, might as well give the tour to two instead of one at a time.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image XXXXXXUser Image XXXXXXUser Image

isolation
with
a
dab
of
style

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
        bro ████████████████████████████ ( ) ████████████████████████████

User Image bro ██ br ██ br br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██
        BRO
        broken DARLA"DJ" JOHNSON* ━━━━━━━━
        bro kenpan dac ook;i esu only NO PROBLEM I CAN'T SLOVE lonely bad IN A TEST OF OUR LOVE
        the lonely bad guy's use only. no. IF YOUR LOVE WAS MULTIPLE CHOICE lonely bad I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM
        lonely bad guy YOU'D BE ALL OF THE ABOVE BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ANSWER TO ALL MY QUESTIONS
        lonely bad guy ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░

Groaned as the light pouring into the room was blinding her. Shoving off the comforter jumping off of her bed. Taking a good look of the room now she was amazed by it. Pushing her amazement away she went to the closet that would now hold her cloths for the summer. Finding an outfit she pulled it on and headed for the bathroom. If she was amazed by the room she didn't know what to say about the bathroom. She shook her head and went in front of the mirror and started to pull a brush though tangled hair. After what seemed to be an hour her hair brushed. Sighing she made her way down the steps and into the kitchen. She waved to Tay as she started to make herself some breakfast. It had been a long trip down here and she was supper tired although she could push though it.

How Do I Look?

Adorable Believer

User Image
Juliet Marie Hill

BABY ( CAN'T YOU.SEE &&I'M CALLIN' A GUY LIKE YOU
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxSHOULD WEAR A WARNING it's dangerous im falling
xxxxxxxxxxxxSHOULD WEAR A WARNING it's dangerous im falling
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTASTE OF YOUR LIPS I'mOn A Ride

xxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU'RE TOXIC, IM SLIPPING UNDER WITH A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTASTE OF YOUR POISON xxPARADISE, IM ADDICTED
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTO YOU, DONT YA KNOWxxTHAT YOU'RE TOXIC
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a n d I x l o v e w h a t x y o u d o, xd o n ' t y a x k n o w t h a t y o u ' r e t o x i c

Juliet couldn't help but giggle softly as Romeo held her close to him. He was so warm and so adorable when he slept. She rested her head on his shoulder, but didn't keep it there very long as he had to get up and shower. Pouting a little at first, the blonde nodded, watching as Romeo disappeared into the shower. After he was gone for a bit, Juliet took the opportunity to look around his room a bit. The guy's room had always been different from the girls but it was still as extravagant as ever. Her parents sure had wanted their children to have the best vacation ever. Juliet just hoped that her parents wouldn't end up separating, even though Juliet and her twin would be heading off to college soon enough. Sitting up in her boyfriend's bed, the petite blonde began to think about more things. Things such as how her parents reacted when she first brought home Romeo. It made her laugh a little at remembering those things.

Soon enough, her boyfriend rejoined her. Blushing softly, she kissed Romeo back, holding onto him. She loved it when he carried her around; made her feel like a princess.
"That sounds wonderful~" she said, placing her head against his shoulder. A smile was on her face and he walked down stairs. It was when he spoke about them one day getting married that made a light pink blush find its way on to her face.
"Maybe one day" she said softly.

Soon enough they were in the Mitch and Juliet was seated in a chair, watching as Romeo began to cook. Juliet giggled as she watched him use the different things in the kitchen. He was a great cook, as he had cooked for her on several occasions.
"That sounds wonderful and I slept rather well. How did you sleep, my love?"
Taking one of the plates with the delicious food placed on it, she noticed her siblings and others enter the room as well.
"Good Morning, Raven! Seems like you got some good sleep, huh?" Juliet said, sitting down beside Romeo. Hearing the ever familiar and annoying nickname, Juliet looked up to see her twin sister and her boyfriend.
"You're one to talk, Tay Tay. Yeah, we can join you on your little tour."

ιη мʏ нєαმ: Happily Ever After- Haley Rose
ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: happy - witty - loving
ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: Beautiful Little Miss
тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: Taylor - Felix - Romeo - Raven

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxRaven laughed as she finished her bowl of cereal "Yeah, I guess you could say that Julie." She said. She stood up from her spot and went back to the kitchen dropping her bowl in the sink. Walking back over to her sister's she smiled. Eating had woken her up a little "So, what's this I hear about a tour?" She asked smiling "Oh Hey Romeo, Felix." She said giving them both a small wave. She was use to Romeo and Felix they were always at their house with Tay and Julie. She sighed and sat down still a little drained but that would soon change. She was always full of energy everyone was worried it she wasn't unless it was morning like now.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Being a great friend means asking to ride in my car no matter how many times Ive

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image

XXXXXXXXX"What if you looked at my flaws....."

Romeo smiled as him and Juliet began to eat the eggs. Soon enough a few more people stumbled in. "Hey." he said with a nod toward Raven with a smile. Raven was the third oldest sister in the family but she was well known. When he heard Taylors little comment he stretched an arm and laid it on the back of Juliet's chair"Taylor you're just jealous because your relationship isn't like ours." He spoke with a little laugh, "Of course we'd like a tour of the place, But you should probably let us finish eating." He spoke, starting to slowly eat his food. After a few bites he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

XXXXXXXXX"... And never spoke another word to me."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxxxxxxx Romeo Nicolas Maxwell __
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
AKA
Twin Two's Boyfriend
Want another love [ story ? ]
Pay attention because I'm about to rock your world

Dedicated Poster

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                      User Image

User Image

A light moan escaped her lips as the sunlight beat down onto her face. Rolling away from the light Jinx tried to fall back into her deep sleep. It didn't take her long to realize that sleep wasn't going to come back to her. Groaning again the sheets were pushed away from her and slipped out of bed. Her body automatically moved to the unpacked bag and pulled out some clothes before heading to the shower. After making she that the water was to her liking she undressed and jumped into the shower.

She took a quick fifteen minute shower and got dressed. She took ten minutes to decide to straighten her hair and just add a little makeup to her look. After deciding that she looked good, Jinx left the bathroom, and her room, to go wake up Riker. She gave a light knock before entering his room. Smiling, Jinx quickly slipped her shoes off, before jumping onto him and his bed. She tried to land on him in a way that wouldn't hurt. "Time to wake up sleepy head. "A smile was on her lips as she sat on him. One of her hands lightly playing with his hair.

[OOC: Click on the picture to the side in order to see her outfit. ]

Adorable Believer

User Image

xxxxx
Felix x x x x Avery x x x x Valentine
xxxxx]The x Sweet Musician x

Forever; They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need

User Image  

»love me, hate me___________________________Everyone's little secret___________________________miss me, kiss me x

"As you wish, my queen" Felix replied, bowing and holding his hand. Smiling, he followed Taylor down to the kitchen where it seemed like people were finally starting to wake up. Looked like Romeo and Juliet were already downstairs as well. It was strange to say that and not refer to the Shakespearian play.
"Morning, Julie, Romeo" he said with a smile. "Good to see you doing well, Raven"
He sat down across from Juliet's boyfriend, already munching away at some grapes. They were sweet and fresh; delicious and perfect to start the day. "Thank you, love" he said, giving Taylor a kiss on the cheek. He was beyond happy that not only her parents allowed Felix to come, but even his mother gave him the okay. It would mean that he would have to work a bit harder when he came back but it was all worth it to see his beloved Taylor smile.

He knew that some of her old friends had tried to convince her that he was some gold digging scum but that wasn't true in the slightest. He didn't care if Taylor came from money or the same background as himself; he only cared that she loved him for him and that she knew that she meant the world to him. Turning his attention back to his girlfriend, Felix nodded to her saying thy she would give him a tour. "Sounds fun"

«Choke me, Play me____________________Just got real____________________Tell me, Just love me

ιη мʏ нєαმ: Velvet- Breathe Carolina
ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: happy - curious - Tired
ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: You Called?
тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: Taylor - Romeo - Juliet - Raven

Devoted Bloodsucker

isolation
with
a
dab
of
style

User Image

TaylorAUDREYHill

xxxxxxTaylor stuck her tongue out to Romeo and his smart a** comments. After everyone had finished their commentary, breakfast, and kisses, Taylor stood up. "Alright ladies and gentleman the tour is about to begin. Please file in a neat and order line, face forward, and keep your hands and feet inside the tour at all times." She spoke as matter-of-factually and grabbed Felix's hand. "If you look to your right you will see the beautiful kitchen where family members will enjoy a nice treat from time to time. The theme choice was picked to brighten up the room and it was officially completed with his and hers sinks and stoves. With an island shaped table for the rest of the family while the adults cook and a trashcan installed within the counter top. And if you look to your left you will see the end of the dinning room. Here children and adults can group together for a spare time to enjoy conversations, relationships, and just about anything the heart desires. The seats do indeed match the carpet and when that certain child starts to act up, you can just send them to the lonely chair over there." Taylor spoke, completely making everything up. "Now if you follow me we will be exiting the eating area and continuing on toward the rest of the house."

xxxxxxPulling Felix along she smiled and slid the door's open to a new room. Looked at the entry way/ living room the walked into. It was so beautiful, Taylor could just imagine herself living in a house like this forever. Turning back to the group, she cleared her throat and turned around, walking backwards slowly as she spoke. "This room is the Living room, Big windows located on each wall to bring in a bunch of sunshine making lights not needed during the day time. Chair's and couches are colored white a blue to make everyone feel calm and relaxed while spending time within it's walls. The floor is made of white marble, which if I'm correct, is great to slide on with your socks. The little one's will enjoy relaxing in comfort here with their friends and family. The couches provide a nice and soft spot for those hard days at work, when you get in here all your worries will just seem to fade away. and with that she took a left into another room.

xxxxxx"Wow.." she lightly whispered when she entered the theater room. "Now Ladies and Gents, We've come to the other side of the living room. This room is for watching movies, shows, just about anything. A tray is located on the isle top to make sure if we do spill or drop anything on it, well the mess wouldn't be to hard to pick up. The room comes complete with a large couch so there is no need to fight over who sits where because it's big enough for even the biggest family. The big tv pulls your eyes toward the sound and movies, and is located in the middle for a great view from every side of the room. The top light is indeed a dimmer, so your eyes will not get hurt after watching a favorite past time movie. An acquarium is located behind the sofa, for all your fishy friendly needs. No remember kids. Fish are friends, Not food." Taylor just had to throw in a finding nemo reference. "Okay everyone, continue to follow me, We don't want anyone to get lost!" she shouted then exited through another door.

xxxxxxTaylor then found herself within the pool room. With a smile, she turned back to the group. "We have just found ourselves the pool room, There is a Jacuzzi located just across the lovely yellow bridge." She said, trying to dodge the chairs. "There is a conviently placed light guard post but I'm pretty sure it's just for decorations now. she spoke as she neared the edge of the pool. As she was about to walk over the bridge she heard Juliet shout "Oops! and before she knew what had happen Felix had knocked into her and sent her diving into the water, their hands parting when they had collided. Swimming to the top she gasped deeply for some air, "JUL'S WHAT THE HELL!? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" she shouted. Taylor swam to the pool edge, reaching out for Felix to help her up. When her feet touched the floor she instantly went for Juliet. Pushing her back lightly, "You can't even go one day without causing trouble can you?!" Taylor shouted, pushing Juliet again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image XXXXXXUser Image XXXXXXUser Image

isolation
with
a
dab
of
style
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
tab S oxxxH o wxxxD oxxxY o uxxxW a i txxxF o rxxxH E A V E N
tab tab tab tab tab tab And who has that much time
tab tab tab tab And how do you keep your feet on the ground
tab tab tab tab tab tab When you know that you were born

xxxY o uxxxw e r exxxb o r n xxxt oxxx fly xxxflyxxxflyxxxfly!!!
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab A young brunette woman sat in one of the lounge chairs by the outside pool. There was a book in her hands that she was currently staring at rather than actually reading. Her mind had been spinning for a while now. She had woken up early that morning and had decided to go for a swim, since pretty much everyone had still been asleep at that point. She loved getting up early to go swimming. Granted there was the indoor pool she could have gone to, but the outside one allowed her to get some fresh air as well. The sun had just came up, starting to soak everything in it's warmth and brightness. It felt great having the sun heat up her bare skin. Her black bikini top with the neon stars and board shorts, covered her decently, but allowed enough skin to help with the tanning. Maybe while they were there she would actually get a little dark, rather than be pale all the time.

Her family had decided to come out to their summer house, and Willow had become ecstatic about it. She loved going to the summer house, she actually felt more at home than she did back in the city. The fresh air and everything here made here feel so much more at ease. Granted there may not be as much to do as there was back home, but she didn't really care about that part. Plus the real bonus was their boyfriends and girlfriends got to tag along with them. She was so happy to bring her boyfriend with her here. Speaking of her boyfriend, was he awake as of yet? Her lips curled up in a small smile as thoughts of him went through her mind.

Suddenly there was a bunch of noise coming from the pool room. The sound had carried out to her though the open windows. She dropped the forgotten book onto the chair and made her way into the pool room. "What's going on?" Her curious voice floated into the room as she stood at the door, looking over at the scene before her. Taylor was yelling at Juliet, looking like a drowned rat. So her older sister must have fallen into the pool, or rather was pushed into the pool by her twin sister. Willow shook her head and looked at the others to see if anyone was going to stop the girls from fighting, or would they just let them fight it out?

{OOC; woohoo first post up!}

Adorable Believer

User Image
Juliet Marie Hill

BABY ( CAN'T YOU.SEE &&I'M CALLIN' A GUY LIKE YOU
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxSHOULD WEAR A WARNING it's dangerous im falling
xxxxxxxxxxxxSHOULD WEAR A WARNING it's dangerous im falling
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTASTE OF YOUR LIPS I'mOn A Ride

xxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU'RE TOXIC, IM SLIPPING UNDER WITH A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTASTE OF YOUR POISON xxPARADISE, IM ADDICTED
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTO YOU, DONT YA KNOWxxTHAT YOU'RE TOXIC
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a n d I x l o v e w h a t x y o u d o, xd o n ' t y a x k n o w t h a t y o u ' r e t o x i c

Juliet had been holding onto Romeo's hand as her sister had taken the role of tour guide. Well, as long as she really didn't have to do much, it was fine. Although... Juliet did have to get some payback for her calling her by that horrid nickname... And in front of her boyfriend too! She hadn't been to this summer home before so she was pretty surprised by just how eloquent they had made the place for them. She would have to tell them how much Romeo and herself loved it later on. Smiling, Juliet hugged Romeo's arm close to her body. She wanted to later on snuggle a bit and watch a scary movie together in the theater.

As soon as they left, a devious plan entered Juliet's mind and it just so happened to be in the perfect place~ They soon found themselves in the indoor pool room, and her sister was standing dangerously close to the edge. Letting go of Romeo, Juliet edged her way closer to them. With a smirk on her face, the little blonde bumped into Felix on purpose, pushing her twin in to the cool water.
"Oops! Sorry, Tay Tay!" She said with a smirk.

Watching as her sister swim back to the top, she couldn't help but laugh.
"YOU started this, sis! And come on, you know I love a little fun~" she said, sticking her tongue out at Taylor. "A trick a day keeps insanity away" she said simply with a light shrug. Taylor was going to get the best revenge for that nickname and not even Romeo could stop her.

ιη мʏ нєαმ: Happily Ever After- Haley Rose
ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: happy - witty - mischievous
ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: Beautiful Little Miss
тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: Taylor - Felix - Romeo

Devoted Bloodsucker

isolation
with
a
dab
of
style

User Image

TaylorAUDREYHill

xxxxxxTaylor shuck her head, tears coming to her eyes. She just been embarrassed in front of everyone, Even Felix. She was pretty sure her face was turning red. Chocking back the tears, she whisper "You are tearing this family apart.." she said then ran off. She knew Juliet wasn't the reason for her mom's and dad's sudden not so loving relationship but she just wanted it to hurt. Taylor would probably say sorry later and everyone would move on with their lives. But it just seemed like Juliet always wanted attention, to ruin her, Taylor loved her twin, but at the same time she couldn't stand her. Taylor pushed past Willow and headed back to her room. She locked the doors and huddled into the corner. Great, first day here and her sister was already causing trouble. Was it to late to head home? Her and Felix could probably just hang out at his house all summer.. or something.. But if she left Juliet would win.. She pulled her knee's closer, not know what to do.

isolation
with
a
dab
of
style

Adorable Believer

User Image

xxxxx
Felix x x x x Avery x x x x Valentine
xxxxx]The x Sweet Musician x

Forever; They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need

User Image

»love me, hate me___________________________Everyone's little secret___________________________miss me, kiss me x

Felix held onto Taylor's hand, a smile stuck in his face as they walked around the house. It was already more than double the size of his own home. It was just so amazing and beautiful, words couldn't describe how in shock he was to be staying here. He payed attention to where everything was, smiling and giving Taylor light kisses on the cheek every now and again. She was doing such a great job as tour guide. Smiling, he nodded along with everything she was saying. Mentally, Felix was coming up with a plan to get some alone time with her and figure out the perfect place. Everything was so spacious and grand, and Felix hoped to give her a life this extravagant if they every decided to get married. But that meant he'd either have to put his dream of being a singer on hold or pursue it and hope for the best. All he wanted was nothing less of perfection for the most amazing girl in the world.

When they walked into the pool room, the scent of chlorine had immediately hit him. It wasn't that Felix couldn't handle it so much as that the smell of chemicals bugged him every now and again. He could tell that Juliet was up to something the moment the little blonde let go of her boyfriend. At first, he really didn't want to notice but the girl kept edging closer and closer. Finally, she was so close that she had accidentally knocked into Felix whom sent Taylor straight into the pool. His face fell into pure fear as he saw her swimming back to the top, infuriated. Helping her back out, Felix was at a loss for words. Juliet had purposely made him do that, and it angered him a bit.

Listening to the two girls arguing, Felix placed a hand on her shoulder.
"Tay, calm down a little. You know she probably didn't mean to.."
After the words had left his mouth, Taylor whispered something unforgettable and ran off. In shock, Felix didn't know what to do. He couldn't just stand there. Giving a disappointed look to Romeo and Juliet, Felix ran off after Taylor.
"Taylor! Tay, where did you go? Taylor!" He shouted, somewhat running after her. She probably went back to her room, upset by what Juliet had done. Felix just had to calm her down. Stopping outside her door, Felix knocked on it.
"Tay, open up. It's Felix. Come on, babe, don't be upset.. You know I'm here for you"

«Choke me, Play me____________________Just got real____________________Tell me, Just love me

ιη мʏ нєαმ: Velvet- Breathe Carolina
ιƒ σηℓу уσυ кηєω: frustrated - disappointed
ωнαт ι`м ωєαяιηɢ: You Called?
тнє ρєσρℓє ι кησω: Taylor

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
        bro ████████████████████████████ ( ) ████████████████████████████

User Image bro ██ br ██ br br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██
        BRO
        broken DARLA"DJ" JOHNSON* ━━━━━━━━
        bro kenpan dac ook;i esu only NO PROBLEM I CAN'T SLOVE lonely bad IN A TEST OF OUR LOVE
        the lonely bad guy's use only. no. IF YOUR LOVE WAS MULTIPLE CHOICE lonely bad I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM
        lonely bad guy YOU'D BE ALL OF THE ABOVE BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ANSWER TO ALL MY QUESTIONS
        lonely bad guy ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░

DJ heard Tay and saw her come running in with Felix right behind her. She was soaked, obviously been pushed into the pool. DJ ran up to her "Oh my, Tay! What happened?" She asked as she looked at tay. Had her and Julie just gotten into a fight? Wasn't that normal for twins? No it wasn't normal for these twins. The only two people who were able to pull them apart were their boyfriends. Something huge had to of happened and she would support Taylor no matter what.

How Do I Look?

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxRaven saw Taylor run into the house pushing past Willow. Something had happened, and she had missed it. That was strange she never missed anything. She went out to Julie "Hey why is Taylor soaked?" She asked her. Had Julie pushed into the pool? If so that was nothing like Julie, so what had changed in Julie for her to do that. I mean Taylor and Julie were not like any other twins. You could never get the apart unless of course you were Felix or Romeo. She looked to Julie waiting for her answer. Although if a fight broke out between them she would be on Julie's side for she had always been her favorite twin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff