Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Dabbler

jacklyn.marie.quinnXXX
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
one trouble with trouble is that it usually starts out like fun.xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She thought she had outdone him, tiny little Harley had dunked the big bad Jake. But it seemed too easy, like he had been lost in thought. Nonetheless, she gave a triumphant laugh as Jake resurfaced. It was rare to get a one up on him, and she was enjoying this as much as she could. She laughed as he came up looking like a soggy Simba from Lion King. It seemed lighthearted until he rushed at her.
                                    She tried to jump out of the way, but got caught. "Jake! Don't!" Up she went. Normally, there was the feeling of weightlessness, but that was typically when you asked for it. Not Harley. She let out a squeal as she began to fall. There was a smack as she hit the water. She and Jake had managed to play their way closer to Katie, Harley in fact had been tossed right by her. Harley popped up by the other blonde, squirting a stream of water from her mouth in Jake's direction. "I may have deserved that. Just a bit." The girl laughed as she brushed her hair from her face and shot Jake a playful glare. Then she dove, disappearing inert the waves. She surfaced in front of Jake, splashing him in the face before casually making her way towards shore. She waved to the one girl left on the sand, "Come on in!"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[[OOC: I'm on my phone at school, so if things look funny, that's why. I'll fix things when I get home. P.S. Her outfit]]

Desirable Lover

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

User ImageUser Image

~ Say you're sorry That face of an angel comes out just when you need it to As I paced back and forth all this time 'Cause I honestly believed in you ~

Elizabeth picked at her nails. The old polish was starting to chip and it was kind of annoying. She stood there messing around until out of nowhere, she was knocked off her feet. Legit. She was on the ground.. It was by complete surprise. Looking up, she found the cause of it. A very attractive male was apologizing and holding out a hand to her. She looked up at him with her blueish grey eyes, and took his hand. "Oh, no your fine.. I wasn't paying attention either." she said standing up now. She brushed off the butt of her shorts and looked at the boy. "I'm Elizabeth Cole, but you can call me Lizzy!" she said with a quirky grin. "Ooh, is that a British accent?" she asked curiously. Not gonna lie, she really likes accents. She saw something out of the corner of her eyes and saw it was a piece of grass in her hair. She giggled and tried blowing it out like when you get hair in your face? it wasn't working.. She tried again and again. No? The grass just didn't want to come out of her hair..

OOC: short o; sorry...

Beloved Vampire

User Image

------------------ phoenix elliot darkko --------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You can’t stop me now, You can’t hold me down
                    You can’t keep me here, I’m on my way
                    I made it this far now, And I’m not burning out
                    No matter what you say, I’m not afraid

User Image
                                                      that british dude

Elizabeth looked just as surprised as he did, when they both went down. He gladly helped her up, looking into her eyes. They were an amazing shade of some blueish color. Phoenix had a hard time looking away from her, but when he did, the slightest pink color crossed his pale cheeks. Since he was from the United Kingdom, he really only tanned if he had gotten sun burned. Usually he would stay inside, but how could you at camp with all the sights to see? His dark brown eyes almost looked black in the light. He looked at her when she spoke. Phoenix nodded. "Why yes Lizzie. But from where I came from, you have the accent." Phoenix smirked. "Names Phoenix, Phoenix Darkko. Nice to meet ya mate." He said with a nod.

Why did he feel so special talking to this girl? For some reason, he liked her, but Phoenix didn't really understand why. He saw her struggle with a piece of grass in her hair. Without thinking it through, he closed the space between them. Phoenix ran his hand through her hair gently, and watched the grass flutter to the ground. A small smile crossed his face. "So where are you from love?" He asked. Adding hun, or love at the end of a sentence was commonly used for him, seeing as his mum would do the same. Phoenix smiled at her, and was suddenly interested in what she had to say.

o . o . c Mine is short too blah. But I'm pretty excited to see where this is going to go xD outfit(:

Desirable Lover

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

User ImageUser Image

~ Say you're sorry That face of an angel comes out just when you need it to As I paced back and forth all this time 'Cause I honestly believed in you ~

Elizabeth smiled, and her it her lip lightly. She noticed his cheeks go a little pink at her asking. "Oh? You know.. I never thought about that!" she shook her head a little and laughed. Silly her. Of course she had an accent to him! What a blonde.. Camp was getting better by the minute, for more that just one reason. Not that an attractive boy with an accent wasn't good, it defiantly was. A cute giggle escaped her lips as he introduced himself. "Well, I'm pleased to meet you Pheonix. I really like the name. It's all mysterious!" she put her hands together and let out a sigh. Wow, did she really just say that? She made a mental note to try not to act like a complete idiot around him. It was so nice out, the cool breeze blew her bangs around a little bit. She couldn't keep the smile off her face. What was wrong with her? She was fighting herself..

He must have seen her struggle with the piece of grass in her hair, because he closed the small space between the two of them, and ran a hand through her hair. It was her turn to blush. Her cheeks turned a soft shade of pink, complimenting her already tanned skin. "Thanks." she said softly with a smile. "Oh, I'm from here actually. I live like on the other side of the state, but still in Cali.." she answered. Love? Awww!! That made her feel all special. Even if he did just add it like usual, she didn't care. It warmed her inside. She defiantly didn't mind the company of this nice boy. She wouldn't get tired of him, he was just so.. interesting. "My mom and I own a Kennel, I'm kind of nervous for her all alone taking care of all the dogs.." she added at the end, pushing her bangs off to the side.

OOC: Ooooh mee too! ^^ You made me all happy inside. I love him o.o he's so sweeeett! (( Outfit(; ))

Dangerous Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image xxxxx User Image xxxxx User Image

"E v e r yxoT i m exow e xok i s sxoIxoge e txot h i s xof e e l i n g xo || xo M y xoIH e a r t xoB e a t s xoF a s t xo || xoW i p e xoa w a y xot e a r s
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄hicchicc▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
E v e r y xot i m e xow e xok i s sxo || xo I xor e a c h xot h exo s k yxo || xo Y o u xom a k e xom e ,xoI ' mxor i s i n g

Raven Emerald Swan

[✭ Im A Mother F*cKinG Star ✭]

My Clothing (:

-- Raven hugged him back. She smiled big decided to go change. "Yeah im tyotally down for swimming!" she turned and headed up to her room. She found the one. She had dropped her bags by earlier. She had claimed the bed on the left. She quickly made her bed by tyaking out her bed set from home. It was soft, and made her think of home. It was also super cute with zebra print on it. She plopped down and went through her luggage, quickly putting everything else away.

She found her bikini and quickly threw it on. She changed her belly ring, and applied some sunscreen before slipping on her flip flops and heading out the door. You did a lot of that at camp. Grab and go. She did not mind it at all. She let her hair fall around her shoulders and placed her hair tie on her wrist. She ran down the steps and out the door and didn't stop until she got to the beach. She stopped and grinned huge. She threw her arms out in the air and yelled, "Jackie!! My loove im here!" She giggled. "I have missed you so much!" She laughed some more and shook her hips.

[I'm Only On Caffeine!]: Bikini

Dapper Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
» Jαkε Gαℓε ιngℓε «

Jake grinned wildly as he watched Harley fall into the water squealing. He managed to throw her right by Katie, and as he was walking over to the two, suddenly Harley was submerged under water. Catching him by surprise, there Harley was, popping out of the water right infront of him and splashing him in the face. He laughed and covered himself as much as he could. He was about to take her by her arms gently and get her to stop splashing, meanwhile pulling her as close as he could; but she was led astray to the shore. He cursed under his breath. For some reason, all he wanted was to be as close to her as he was when they fell. Just the thought gave him goosebumps. Wouldn't it be fantastic if we could be that close, laying together, for hours.. he thought, smiling and rubbing his arm that was coated in goosebumps. He shook the thought out of his head. Jake, cut it out. She's not interested. Jake decided to go under water for a little bit. He managed to open his eyes and look at the sand below him. There were tons of beautiful shells, so he picked up a spiral shell that appeared to be empty, and put it in his pocket. Always good to have a souvenir. He pulled himself out of the water and moved his hair out of his eyes. There was Raven and Harley, hugging and saying hello. Jake grinned. God, it was good to be back.

Anxious Dabbler

jacklyn.marie.quinnXXX
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
one trouble with trouble is that it usually starts out like fun.xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That voice, Harley knew that voice anywhere. She had missed it once in the house and now it was calling her name. Besides the guys, the owner of that voice, the darling British accent, was who she wanted to see from last year. There was a brief moment where Jackie wasn’t sure whether to stay and play with Jake or tackle her old friend into the sand. Oh, what was the use, there was plenty of time left with the guy that sent shivers down her spine and filled the pages of her books. You only got to greet your old friends every once in a blue moon. Jackie had seen her run down the sand toward them from the house as she tried to convince Fawkes to come join them in the water. The sight of the dark haired girl was enough to make Jackie push through the water even more than she already was. The plan had been to drag Fawkes in, there was now the obvious change in plan. “Raven! My baby, I’m coming!” They were always like this, ever since Raven started to join them at camp. Unlike with Jake, Jackie’s love was purely a joke between friends. It was like setting the Facebook relationship status to married to your best friend when you were only thirteen. Jackie’s sister had done that, she got teased at dinner every night for it too until she grew up and changed it back. Jackie made her best attempt to run back to shore, only to get swept away by the waves and washed up, laughing like mad at Raven’s feet. “Missed you too, couldn’t you tell?” Jackie said with a laugh as she rose to her feet, dusted off some of the wet sand, and then swept the other girl into a hug. “The summers are too far apart and you’re such a tease.”
                                    Most of the old returning gang was almost here. All that was left was Jade and Brie, both returning campers from last year. Brie wasn’t as wild as the rest, but she was great at video games. She and Harley managed to keep up with the boys, unlike a few of the other girls who belonged with doll houses still. But Brie’s turn would come later, all of Harley’s attention was on Rave, there was so much to catch up on, since last summer, Raven was talking about getting out of her adopted parent’s house. Harley felt bad for simply ditching Jake in the water, but when she glanced out to sea, he seemed to be occupying himself under the water. She’d have to get him alone by truth or dare that night, not tomorrow. If she waited until after, she wouldn’t have a chance. Jackie smiled, knowing her heart was set, by the end of the game that night, she’d let him know just how she felt, and she might just need a little help from Raven. “You’ll have to get me all caught up, but first, have they told you about the truth or dare game tonight? I might need your help with something.” A smirk found its way onto the blonde’s face, and you could tell just by looking at her she had the perfect plan in her head.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[[OOC: Her outfit]]

Dapper Noob

User Image

----------------Ҝaitlyn • Ϩkye • Гeynolds

When you humble youself, you'll always end up on top.

xxxxxKaitlyn had been swimming around and admiring the shells. She had seen a huge variety of different, beautiful shapes and colors. Of course, she was filled with the most desiring urge to grab them and take them home, but she was wearing a bikini and technically, bikinis don't have pockets. She decided to just walk along the shore later during the summer to collect shells. The ones on the sure were equally as beautiful as the ones under the water, so she didn't see a difference between the two other than that it was more fun to swim around for them. She hadn't really noticed Jake and Jacklyn playing around with each other since she was so absorbed in marveling at the beauty of the sea. Just as soon as she emerged from the water she was nearly knocked off her feet when Jacklyn had flown toward her direction out of nowhere and had splashed into the water just inches away.

xxxxx Kaitlyn laughed as Jacklyn had surprised the boy by sneaking up to him under water and giving him a splash attack before leaving to go greet her friend. She smiled as Jake cursed, he was obviously upset that he couldn't get closer to Jacklyn before she left. ~They would be so cute together.~ she thought to herself. They way they acted around each other. It was obvious that they were just meant to be. The only problem was that neither of them would admit it.

xxxxxKaitlyn just wanted to grab them by the shoulders and shake them, shouting, "Confess already, dangit!" but Kaitlyn wasn't a good position to meddle and she had known them for only less than a day. But being the girl that she was, she just had to tease Jake about it. She followed Jake out of the water. "How was your time with your girlfriend?" She teased. In the past, people had blown-up at her for it, but she always stayed the same. In her opinion, she was who she was and nobody in the world could change her.

What I'm Wearing

OoC:// Sorry for the delay, I was caught up with homework. I'm still not done. Poop. Oh well. :]

Dapper Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
» Jαkε Gαℓε ιngℓε «

Jake's cheeks burned a bright red when he heard Katie's voice saying 'how was your time with your girlfriend?'. He turned around once he had control and squinted his eyes playfully. "Okay, you're asking for sand in your hair." He threatened jokingly, a smirk on his face. Naturally, he avoided any sort of talk that would encourage her to think he had a crush. Was it really that painfully obvious? He tried to play it down but it clearly wasn't working. God would it be nice to come clean to someone, but he couldn't risk her telling Harley. Since they're roommates, and all. But then again, why would she do that when she hardly knew her? He took her by the arm and walked them away from the group. He sat down in the sand and patted the sand in front of him to sit.

"Okay.. So I might have a small crush. But I've literally told no one. And it's like, an impossible thing.. I mean, think about it. She comes from this rich neighborhood, with guys that would line up to call her theirs. They have everything to offer her. Who would I be to take that from her, and what chance would I even stand?" His smile wiped off his face completely. He began playing with a small twig to avoid eye contact. "She's got a future, man. She's going to college, she has an amazing talent with drawing, she has a fantastic dad. And I.. I'm a hippie that lives in motels with his mom. I graduated high school early because I did home schooling, and I have yet to even attempt to apply anywhere for college. I play guitar, big whoop. What can I offer her besides a million stray cats and a thousand songs from my heart?" Jake couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. It felt so good to tell someone. "Please, don't say anything." He said, looking up with concern in his eyes.

Dapper Noob

User Image

xxxxxKaitlyn had to keep herself from falling onto the sand from laughing to hard when Jake had blushed and turned around to what she believed was to hide it. It was just so fun to tease people. Their reactions were just what normally made her day. When he had threatened to put sand in her hair, she put both her hands on top of her head, sticking her tongue out at him. "Do whatever you want, the only thing that'll cost me is a little more shampoo to use tonight." she said, giving him a silly smile.

xxxxx She didn't expect Jake to bring her a little farther away from the group for a little more solitude. She thought he was probably just going to throw sand on her or something like he had mentioned before. But the look on his face explained the opposite. She joined him on the sand when he had patted the ground. She hugged her knees close to her chest and looked at him, her ears open. When he began talking, Kaitlyn was a little surprised at how straight forward he was. Whenever she discussed problems and other things with her friends they would always beat around the bush before really getting to the point. He explained how he believed he didn't have a chance with Jacklyn, calling himself a "hippie that lives in motels with his mom." She almost felt the hurt he probably felt just by listening to him speak. "Please don't say anything." he had said. Kaitlyn believed it was best to say something or his mood would just worsen, but she decided it was best to just not say anything for a bit. She let the silence drag on for a minute or two as she thought of what she could say to him.

xxxxxKaitlyn sighed and opened her mouth to speak. "Songs full of love and meaning are about a gazillion times more expensive than anything those "rich guys" have to offer, especially if they come from your heart." she said, poking him lightly in the chest. "You're friendly, and you're very funny and you're definitely everything Jacklyn needs in a guy. There's not a single reason in the world why you should loose hope in that girl and not try to chase after her. In fact, you don't need to chase after her, she's pretty much already right in front of you and all you need is just the courage to reach out and catch her. Those guys in her neighborhood probably just care about looks and all the things that don't matter in a relationship." she said. "Trust me, I speak from experience." she said with a small chuckle, remembering past relationships she had been in before coming to the camp. "And besides," she noted. "Hippies are in these days." she ended with a wink, giving Jake a friendly hug.

What I'm Wearing

OoC:// Haha!!! I never did well with comforting people when they were down, but I think I did a somewhat good job. Goal achieved!!

Dapper Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
» Jαkε Gαℓε ιngℓε «

Jake's smile soon returned, and so did a small blush. "Thanks." He said, returning the hug. Was she right? Sure, the guys could offer her a great deal of money and success, but Jake could offer unconditional love and adoration. Katie's words inspired him, he had to do something to show her he cared, and could care more than the boys back home. Something that will make her want to be with him. Jake smiled brightly. "I'm gonna play her a song I wrote for her tonight. I have like a million of them.." He admitted, looking down and smiling. "But I need your help." He said, an idea popping into his head. "When my turn rolls around to be dared, I want you to dare me to sing and play a song. I'll do one of my favorites about her, and tell her later I wrote it about her. Will you do that for me?" He said, hope and determination in his eyes. There was nothing keeping him from taking her and keeping her for himself. Jake started fantasizing about what it would be like to be able to call her his, and it was a full realization; he was head over heels in love with Harley.

Dapper Noob

User Image

xxxxxKaitlyn felt a wave of relief when Jake had bean to smile again. To be honest, whenever past friends were in one of their down moments, crying their heads off the only thing she could really do was pat their shoulder awkwardly telling them it would be alright. But that normally just made matters worse and not to mention, really awkward. She was glad when Jake had recovered from his rather depressing mood and seemed to become a more confident in himself. When he explained to her his plan for the game of Truth or Dare that would occur later in the day, she nodded excitedly. "My son, I am proud of your brave actions." she joked, putting her hands on her hips and sitting up straight with a rather silly look on her face. She was doing her best to look like your stereotypical muscle man teaching his son how to tackle people in football.

xxxxx"And yeah, I'll do it. But I have to warn you, I'm not the best at hiding my emotions when it comes to these things. I'll most likely laugh really awkwardly or maybe even let an evil grin slip." she said. Of course, it sounded silly. She really did do that. Whenever when her mother or father had told her secrets to be kept from their spouse she would become really jittery or she would make this really awkward or highly obnoxious laugh whenever anything they said somehow revolved around the secret. It was sort of a disadvantage to her whenever she had tried to lie about school. "Don't worry though. I'll do my best to keep from dying tonight." she joked.

xxxxxKaitlyn stood up from where she sat. She quickly wiped the sand off of legs. Overall, she was pretty dry, but her hair was still a tad bit damp. "Come on." she said, offering her hand out to help pull him up. "We'd better get going. I think the others are starting to think that we're up to something." she said with a smile, even though they technically were.

What I'm Wearing

OoC://

Dapper Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
» Jαkε Gαℓε ιngℓε «

Jake laughed at her father impression. "Dad, you really need to bulk up." He said, and laughed again. His eyes lit up when she said she would do it for him. He made a fake upset face when she said she'd laugh and giggle like crazy. "DON'T RUIN THIS!" He joked exaggeratedly, smiling the whole time. "No really though, thank you so much. I'll make it up to you at some point in the summer." He said, nodding his head and grinning. He took her help to get up, brushed the sand off of his shorts and started walking with her back over to the group.

OoC; SHORT D;
Yeah I kinda have the same problem, I just pretty much insult whoever hurt them like crazy and they smile. Or burn the s**t they gave them. I take a violent approach >:3

Dangerous Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image xxxxx User Image xxxxx User Image

"E v e r yxoT i m exow e xok i s sxoIxoge e txot h i s xof e e l i n g xo || xo M y xoIH e a r t xoB e a t s xoF a s t xo || xoW i p e xoa w a y xot e a r s
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄hicchicc▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
E v e r y xot i m e xow e xok i s sxo || xo I xor e a c h xot h exo s k yxo || xo Y o u xom a k e xom e ,xoI ' mxor i s i n g

Raven Emerald Swan

[✭ Im A Mother F*cKinG Star ✭]

My Clothing (:

-- Raven had a hard time trying to stop laughing. Jackie was always making her laugh. She shook her head. "I am not the tease your the one who never replied to my emails!" she giggled again. Raven never even checked her emails, so Jackie probably did reply, Raven just didn't know it. "Oh truth or dare? That game is my favorite!" she smirked.

"Last year was super intense..but anyway you know im down for helping you with anything. Whats the plan?"
                                    she remembered how last year she was somehow dared to jump into the lake butt naked. How embarrassing, but she sure as hell did it.

Raven never backed down on a dare. After she returned home from camp last year she taught her friends truth or dare and they turned it into a drinking game. Every time you backed out of a dare you had to take a drink. The last one who could stand won. Of course Raven won, never having to take a single drink. "Oh i have some stories for you too later love. It will drive you crazy." she smiled.

[I'm Only On Caffeine!]: Bikini

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces