Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Vampire

User Image

------------------ phoenix elliot darkko --------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You can’t stop me now, You can’t hold me down
                    You can’t keep me here, I’m on my way
                    I made it this far now, And I’m not burning out
                    No matter what you say, I’m not afraid

User Image
                                                      that british dude

Phoenix smiled. Not most people did think about it like that, but it was a true fact. "Mysterious?" He laughed. "My mum named me after the bird. You know from Greek Mythology? I guess the bird dies in a fire of its own making, only to rise again from the ashes. It's kind of like re-incarnation. Yeah, when it comes down to Mythology, my mum is a know it all." He said.

A small smile lifted the corners of his mouth again, when he saw the small tint of pink to her cheeks just now. Phoenix was one to always notice the slightest things. "Cheers mate!" He replied, it meant you're welcome in British slang. When she started talking about where she was from, he listened. His ears perked up when she mentioned the dogs. Phoenix had always loved them, but could never own on. His parents were allergic. "That's real nice, well for you to take care of those pups. I always wanted one, but with the allergies in the fam, it could never be. Ay, I bet your mum is doing just well." Phoenix reassured her. He noticed that he had stayed closer to her, longer then necessary, and he took a step back. Phoenix was rather absent minded, his head always in the clouds. He wondered what the others were up to. Maybe they were done swimming. He looked at Lizzy again. "Would you like to accompany me on a walk? I have yet to see the sights. It's quite beautiful out here yes?" He asked her. Phoenix leaned back on his heels, wondering what she would say. He hoped so!

o . o . c Sorry this took longer! I couldn't get on last night! I'm sorry!! D: outfit(:

Desirable Lover

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

User ImageUser Image

~ Say you're sorry That face of an angel comes out just when you need it to As I paced back and forth all this time 'Cause I honestly believed in you ~

Elizabeth smiled. "Yes mysterious! I couldn't think of another word.." she trailed off, looking at the waves behind him, then focusing her attention back to him. "I don't know much about the whole Greek Mythology thing, but I did know what a Phoenix was, and I felt pretty smart there for a second!" she giggled softly. This was true, she found it hard to pay attention in class and understand the things she was told. She's always too busy thinking about something else or just not caring.

Lizzy was enjoying this attention. No one really talks much to her, but then again she doesn't give people chances to talk to her during the day, she just wants it to be over with usually. "Oh, it's nothing really. I just enjoy dogs very much. Ever since I was little really. It's probably because of my dad.. He loved it too, and I'd go out and help him, so now that he's not around anymore, it's all up to me and mom." She smiled and tucked the annoying hairs that kept getting in her face behind her ear. "Well, maybe if your lucky, before you go back i'll let you come out and see the doggies. They'd love the extra attention. But only if you'd like to. No pressure." she laughed. Lizzy heard none other than Miss Raven's voice above all the waves and other people. "My cousins here." she giggled and watched him step back. She hadn't realized they were still so close.. Maybe it was the fact he was so friendly. She felt as if he was already just a friend and they'd known each other, even though they really didn't know much about each other. When he mentioned taking a walk with him, her face lite up. "Oh! Sure, I just got here, and I haven't scoped out all the good hanging out places yet." she said with a grin as she watched him lean on his heels.

OOC: No worries Darling! ;D It was worth the wait! (( Outfit(; ))

Anxious Dabbler

jacklyn.marie.quinnXXX
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
one trouble with trouble is that it usually starts out like fun.xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“You have to be kidding, you never answered me!” Harley had sent Raven quite a few emails as the summer drew closer, all pertaining to camp and whether or not she’d be making it this summer, but the girl had other plans that led to her surprise arrival. Jackie figured she had gotten busy, probably moving out and then living on her own, but she didn’t know for certain. Just one tiny detail Raven would have to tell her later. Jackie smiled as Raven smirked about the truth or dare game. “The game’s set for midnight tonight down here on the beach. We figured we’ll see what the newbies are made of, but I have a few other intentions.”
                                    She glanced to Jake, who she noticed was making his way down the beach with Katie by the arm. There was that jealousy again. Jackie found herself biting her lip as he led her away from the group and sat with her. She caught his smile disappear before she turned back to Raven, who probably caught her looking at Jake. “Of course you remember Jake, how could you not remember that freak? And you know I’ve known him for as long as we’ve all been coming here to camp. Well…” Jackie’s cheeks turned red as she tried to get to the point, but it was easier said than done. “He’s been on my mind so much since we left last year, he’s everywhere in my sketchbook, the hero in all my writing for school,” she sighed and looked down at the sand. “I think I fell for him, wait, yea. I fell for him.” She shot a look in Jake’s direction again, the color in her cheeks deepening. “But he’s gonna think I’m too good for him, and I’m too big a coward to ever tell him anything. Funny, I know, considering the cliff jumping,” Jackie managed a laugh at the incident that had earned her Jake’s cardigan last summer.
                                    But she looked up at Raven, her expression serious now, “But I want you to help me out during truth or dare tonight. When you get a chance, pick on me, I’ll say truth, but I’m sure you could work something out if I forget and say dare. Basically, I’m gonna need you to make me say I like him! If it’s still liking at this point!” Jackie’s hands shot up to cover her face and hide her embarrassment. This was such the cowardly route, she knew. She peeked from behind her fingers at Raven, hoping she wasn’t laughing at her for the wrong reasons. “I’m asking you because I know you could figure out something, you did come up with quite a few crazy ideas last summer. I’ll go along with any idea you have.”
                                    Jacklyn let out a sigh, probably sounding desperate at this point. She let herself sink to sit in the sand and found herself glancing toward Jake again. He seemed to have perked up again. Maybe whatever Katie was talking to him about made him happy again. “I love that boy more than anyone would think I would, more than I thought I would. I just don’t have the guts to say it.” Jackie hung her head as she realized she could get into all the trouble in the world, but she couldn't do a simple task as admitting she liked someone. Looks like she wasn't such the big risk taker she thought she became over the summer, but still the bunkered down girl from her school days. She thought of the pages filled with her and Jake off on their little adventures, the rest of their group following close behind. They'd been so close all this time, but, she'd never been as close to him as she had been on the beach just minutes before. And it had felt so right! But there she was, acting like a little girl that had to pass a note asking "Do you like me?" with check-boxes for yes or no. But she knew it was way past liking Jake, she wanted him more than the stars and the moon and more than she wanted her father to remarry and be happy.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[[OOC: Her outfit]]

Beloved Vampire

User Image

------------------ phoenix elliot darkko --------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You can’t stop me now, You can’t hold me down
                    You can’t keep me here, I’m on my way
                    I made it this far now, And I’m not burning out
                    No matter what you say, I’m not afraid

User Image
                                                      that british dude

Phoenix just laughed. He would admit, it was good to feel smart. This is out of the ordinary...Usually I don't get along with people. Especially so quickly... Usually, I'm off by myself and no one really cares. Maybe I can change my ways, or maybe it's just the people here...I wonder if she has a boyfriend.... Who am I kidding? She's too pretty not too. I mean damn... Hah.. I have not a chance. But maybe I do. I will have to figure for myself. He thought to himself. There was Phoenix for you, always caught up in his thoughts. He looked out into the trees for a second. Maybe I should just catch her off guard and ask her. A grin crossed his face when he thought of that.

Phoenix was like Lizzy in the sense of school. He would always want it to be over, even before it started. For him, it was more of the people. They were just so rude, and critical all of the time. just the thought of it made him want to roll his eyes in anger. When Elizabeth started talking again, he bounced back from his thoughts. Phoenix wondered what she meant by her dad not being there. He must have left her, or died... Or something.. Phoenix felt bad for her. His parents were still married, alive, and living together. Though sometimes they had gotten on his nerves, he still loved them. "Well I would be honored to meet your pups. That would be fantastic." He said. Phoenix had heard the others, and when Lizzy mentioned her cousin, he tilted his head. "And who might that be dear?" He asked. Phoenix had thought that he had met everyone, but he had thought wrong. He smiled again when her face lit up. In fact, Phoenix had smiled here more than on a weekly basis. Now that was kind of sad. Before, he didn't really have anything to be happy about..."Yeah, I would like to spot the 'hanging' places as well. Well, what are you waiting for love?" Phoenix said hanging, as if he was American. He laughed, and looked back at her. "Say, do you have a boy back home?" He asked as they started walking. It more rather slipped out, and when he realized what he had said, Phoenix was jumping on an apology. "Ohh bloody hell. I'm quite soz about my curiosity." Phoenix muttered. He ran a hand through his hair, and tried to hide the blush on his cheeks.

o . o . c I got a little carried away xD outfit(:

Dapper Phantom

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRAISE xx YOUR xx GLASS
                          ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
                                      LxExTxSxxHxAxVxExxAxxTxOxAxSxT --
                                              User Image тσ αʟʟ тнє ƒяιєиᴅs ωє ʟσvє тнє мσsт
                                                          There's Jack
                                                          And Jim
                                                          && Jose too

────────── For All Those Not Drinking
                                                                          ↘↘ THIS ONES FOR YOU

xxxxxJADE tickled the bare thighs of the tiny girl whose legs wrapped about his from behind. She sat higher on his back than any of his cousins, fitting, considering the height difference between her and them. How her short legs even fit around him, he didn't know. The girl barely stood over five feet tall-- well over a foot shorter than himself, yet she could spring herself up easily onto his back and cling without needing the assistance of his hands to hold her up. Still, his fingers traced along the underside of her thighs, causing her to shake with soft giggles against him. He met the munchkin the year before at the camp he currently carried her to; well, more like, he caught sight of her speaking rather quickly to a woman who he presumed to be her mother in a tongue he partially understood and assumed that she, too, was foreign. After all, most of the kids he saw at the camp were strictly Americans, born and raised. He and the munchkin were different, foreigners, sort of. At least, English was their second language.

He felt nails tighten and dig into his shoulder, causing pain to sprint up his spine; the munchkin's revenge for his tickling. His fingers stopped and removed themselves from her thighs completely, which only resulted in her muscles tightening around his abdomen to keep herself aloft. He grimaced, knowing that he'd soon regret offering to carry her from the dorm areas down to the beach after she jumped him in the hallway, but continued the trek even has he felt their combined weight shift uncomfortably in the sand beneath his shoes. "Jums patīk justies manu ādu, hm?" he heard her whisper into his ear as she shifted her own weight to try to make it easier on him to carry her through the sand. His brain searched fervently for a translation, knowing he'd find none, since he caught her familiar accent within the wording-- she would have to switch to Welsh or English before he'd properly understand her. The bare sides of her fair thighs rubbed against the burnt sienna of his own skin, sending a shiver up his back. He hated, sometimes, what women could do to him and he knew better than to let Brie's presence get the best of him. She might seem like the quirky, innocent little sister type to some, but Jade knew-- he understood her; knew her inner workings. She knew exactly what buttons to press and when to press them.

As they both caught sight of the rest of the campers, he felt a grin cross his lips; he loved being there, in the first place, but also loved being surrounded by these people. All of them. Much like his friends from back home, these people held a special place in his heart. Sure, they cleared out his wallet in booze, but he didn't care. He felt the small girl's body sliding down against him, realizing that she was actually righting his shirt on the way down. How she managed to get it up off his hips in the first place, he couldn't rightly say. "Peidiwch â phoeni, annwyl, byddaf yn ysgafn," she spoke to him with a wink as she sashayed her hips while walking past him and towards the water. Running his fingers through his hair, he sighed, but still managed to keep the smile on his lips.

"Looks like it's going to be a great summer."
                    User Image
                    #7bafef - blue // #fa4fcc - pink.
                                                  GRAB YOUR STASH LET'S ROLL IT UP
                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ User Image ━━━━━━━━━
                                              YOU CAN PASS ⇣⇣ BUT I WILL PUFF
                                                    THERES GREENS AND REDS && PURPLES TOO
                                                              AND FOR ALL THOSE NOT SMOKING -- THIS ONES FOR YOU
                                                                    LA DA DA LA LA LA LA
                                                                    LA DA DA LA LA LA LA
                                                                    LA DA DA LA DA DA LA!
                                                            User ImageUser Image
                            ↘↘ AND FOR ALL THOSE NOT DRINKING
                                  ↘↘ AND FOR ALL THOSE NOT SMOKING
                                                  THIS ONES FOR YOU --

DAT SONG :: Raise Your Glass - The Maine DAT OUTFIT :: La de da, la de da laaa~DAT PROFILE :: A wee bit of me!
        OUT OF CONTEXT Quick post just to have something up before the time skip! I feel like my style is going to be too large for my post. ._. .

Dangerous Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image xxxxx User Image xxxxx User Image

"E v e r yxoT i m exow e xok i s sxoIxoge e txot h i s xof e e l i n g xo || xo M y xoIH e a r t xoB e a t s xoF a s t xo || xoW i p e xoa w a y xot e a r s
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄hicchicc▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
E v e r y xot i m e xow e xok i s sxo || xo I xor e a c h xot h exo s k yxo || xo Y o u xom a k e xom e ,xoI ' mxor i s i n g

Raven Emerald Swan

[✭ Im A Mother F*cKinG Star ✭]

My Clothing - Truth Or Dare (:

-- Raven shook her head. She was terrible, maybe Jackie did reply after all. She shrugged, "Well Jackie maybe i replied back, maybe i didn't. I may have forgotten my email password." she giggled again. "It just happens sometimes." Raven listened to Jackie explain the whole situation with her falling for Jake. "Jackie, I knew you would. It was obvious you would. You guys flirt with each other more than anyone I have ever seen. Listen, I'm totally down with your plan for tonight. Ill manage to come up with something. It will be sneaky and creative, and you get to see my wonderful acting skills." she did a shock face.

"See I'm already on my way to winning a Grammy." she laughed. "Or maybe it was an Oscar. I can never remember which one is which." she laughed. She did not happen to see the girl approach them and walk away, but she heard her. "Jackie, we won't discuss this any further, You know i'm here for you, and getting you two hooked up has just become my summer goal." She smirked and stood up helping Jackie up. "Now lets go swim shall we?"

~~ Time Skip~~

The time had actually came. Raven had been thinking about it for the last several hours. She was super nervous to help her friend. How was this plan going to work out? She knew Jake liked her back, well at least had a good idea. She finished brushing out her naturally straight hair and slipped on some cloths for tonight. She checked herself once over in the mirror and silently walked across the room. She shook her cousin. "Hey." she whispered. "You ready yet? I'm going to go ahead and head down to the beach. Seeya there." she walked over to the door and silently slipped out.

She tiptoed to the door, thinking she was going to get caught at any moment. She was a few steps from the door when the floorboard beneath her squeaked. She froze and waited until she knew she was okay. She opened the door and stepped out and sprinted for the beach, her heart racing. She noticed she was the first one here. She sighed and fell into the sand, laying on her back waiting for others to arrive.

[I'm Only On Caffeine!]:

Dapper Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
» Jαkε Gαℓε ιngℓε «

Before Jake knew it, Midnight was just around the corner and he was getting dressed to sneak out. He had to look good tonight, this was the night he was going to play a song for Harley. It took him a few minutes, but he decided on an outfit, and put his guitar over his shoulder, sliding it to his back. The loose V-neck showed his chest piece fully, and was short enough that all of his tattoos were peeking out. The pants were a bit tight, but that's how he always wore them. Jake put on deodorant, and slipped out of his room. He was pretty good at being quiet, and not wearing bulky shoes was always on his side. Typically he didn't wear any shoes at all, but it was night time and he didn't want to step on something sharp and be bleeding. Definitely not romantic. Jake slid outside the front door, not letting loose on the handle until it was completely closed. After that, he bolted to the beach. The first person he saw there was Raven, and he smiled and waved. In his pocket he had a lighter, matches, and he had a stash of weed in his guitar's hole. He didn't know if he'd be smoking tonight. He wanted to have a clear head when talking to Harley. "I'm gonna get the fire started." He told her, and walked off to grab some wood from the wooded areas.

When he returned back, he dropped all of the wood onto the pit he had dug in the sand and sat down cross-legged, taking the matches out of his pocket. He lit one at a time, tossing them into the pile of wood until it was fully lit. It wasn't very windy that night, it would most likely be burning until they put it out. Taking his guitar off of his back and setting it in front of him, Jake waited anxiously for Harley and the others to get here.

Dapper Noob

User Image

----------------Ҝaitlyn • Ϩkye • Гeynolds

When you humble youself, you'll always end up on top.

xxxxxKaitlyn was laying on her bed asleep. She had taken a shower and was in fresh clean clothes. She had planned on walking on the beach to collect shells before the game of Truth or Dare, but her body had other plans. As soon as she laid on her bed she had passed out and hadn't woken up since then. She was having a rather horrifying nightmare about a serial killer chasing after her in a confusing maze with a blood stained axe who had chosen her as his next victim. She had reached a dead end and had turned around only to see the axe coming down on her. She closed her eyes, expecting the axe to slice her in half when the fear had jolted her awake.

xxxxxShe sat up from the bed speaking some rather colorful language before sliding off the bed and walking into the restroom to freshen up. Kaitlyn splashed water onto her face and dried herself, waking herself up. Kaitlyn put some make-up on her face and a couple minutes later she was ready to go. She grabbed her hoodie on the way to the door and slipped out unnoticeably. She took each step cautiously, looking around every second to make sure she wouldn't be caught. When she reached the front door, she opened it slowly, cringing as it creaked open and closed it quietly behind her. She hopped onto the sand soundlessly and ran toward the beach, glancing behind her relieved. She hadn't been caught.

xxxxx As she walked, she noticed Raven laying down on the sand and the Jake had started a fire. "Oh my goodness gracious. I'm excited as hell." she said with a smile, dropping herself down next to Raven. She smiled at her, "Hi, I'm Kaitlyn, you call me Katie." she said"And you must be the famous Raven." she said. "Okay, so explain to me how this works. I know the typical game of Truth or Dare, but do you guys ever add an edge to it or something?" she said, attempting to make conversation.

What I'm Wearing

OoC://

Anxious Dabbler

jacklyn.marie.quinnXXX
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
one trouble with trouble is that it usually starts out like fun.xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was nearing midnight. Jacklyn was sitting in her and Katie’s room watching the clock on the wall tick ever closer. Well, she was drawing, but her eyes kept flitting up to the clock, then back to the page. She had managed to sketch something other than Jake for once. The figures on the page had turned out to be everyone in the house thus far. She at least knew everyone’s name at this point, since they had all gathered together for dinner and went around introducing themselves. Brie and Jade had shown up together, which had picked up Harley’s spirits when she saw the tiny Brie come down to the beach with Jade following after her. They both received hugs and the rest of the afternoon was spent catching up with old friends. The group had tried their best to include Katie, but it was obvious the other blonde was clearly lost in a sea of teen familiar with one another. Harley looked up at her now, sleeping on her bed. Jackie was under the premise that she couldn’t sleep and was trying to keep herself occupied. It was a normal enough habit this early into camp. Harley remembered a boy who came and he didn’t sleep for the first whole week. She had listened to him wander around the house while she herself tried to drift off to sleep.
                                    While the other girl was still sleeping, Jacklyn got up to take a shower. She picked up what remained of her outfit from earlier today, since she didn’t bother to change again after swimming. Her shorts had sand on them from going down to the beach, so she grabbed a new pair, a long sleeved cardigan (probably Jake’s) and then made her way to the bathroom. She washed the sand from her body, salt from her hair, and the stress she had worked up over the game ahead of her from her mind. It would be simple, they’d work their way through the game, then Raven would get her turn, call on Jackie, Jackie would say truth, and one thing would lead to another. Or would she say dare, just to see what happened? It was thoughts like these Harley needed to get out of her head and wash down the drain. She massaged shampoo into her scalp, trying to calm herself down and washed it out, hoping those silly thoughts were going with it. Then repeat with the conditioner.
                                    By the time Harley stepped out, she smelled of berries and had herself a clear head. She made a lot of decisions in the shower, and she had made the one of the night. She was going through with whatever silly plan Raven came up with, no matter what, and Jake would be hers in the morning. Maybe… Maybe they’d go back to the house together? The picture of them tangled in blankets together flashed in her head and Harley’s cheeks turned pink. “Too soon, Harley,” she muttered to herself as she got about getting dressed again and quickly dried her hair. Once she was done, it was pretty much time to head down to the beach, or at least Harley thought so. She could hear a light creek deeper in the house as if someone had already gotten the idea. She glanced to Katie’s bed and noticed she had left earlier too. Jackie could only shrug, figuring the newbie was simply excited for the game and what would happen. She slipped on her shoes, wrapped her scarf around her neck and scooped up her sketchbook, thinking a dare could easily be “explain something from your sketchbook, I pick,” if need be. She was trying to keep her options open. Besides, Jacklyn was decent at drawing in the dark too, since there were times that called for it back home. So she grabbed a pencil as she headed out the door.
                                    If Jake had taught her anything, it was that TOMS were some of the best sneaking shoes at this camp. She loved the pair she brought, and made for a silent exit. Jackie waited for Katie to clear the door before she made her own attempt. Once it clicked shut behind her, she casually made her way down to the beach, as if not to seem too eager following after the other blonde. She could see flames flickering down on the sand and she smiled. Perfect, Truth or Dare and a bonfire of sorts. She fixed her wavy hair and clutched her sketchbook a bit tighter as she skipped across the sand toward Raven, Katie, and Jake, a sweet smile on her face as she sat in the sand a little bit over from Jake. “Evening, guys!” She chuckled as she settled into the sand, hugging her knees with her sketchbook between her legs and chest. She had arrived in time to hear Katie’s question and looked around at the others. “Raven, you’ve got a drinking game twist to it back home, don’t you?” Jacklyn said with a funny look that made the idea seem crazier than the girl stating it. “Are we gonna bother or just take it easy this time?”

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[[OOC: Whew! Longish post =D Also, her outfit changed only slightly since the beginning. =)]]

Dapper Phantom

User Image
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

xxxxxB R I E ' S toes curled excitedly beneath her blankets as her internal clocked ticked down the seconds in her brain. Maybe she didn't need to wait until exactly midnight to get up and prepare for the first night's adventures. Maybe she didn't need to sleep at all; maybe she could forgo sleeping altogether, as much as possible, during the entire trip. The idea of being away from home excited her enough in the first place, but sneaking out only added to the rather large amount of energy pooling in the pit of her stomach. She could follow the rules any time-- getting to break them, however, was a rarity in her life and one of the major reasons she absconded off to the camp in the first place. Her internal alarm clock finally rang out and she sat up slowly in her cot, her bare feet touching the floor of the room, toes curling against the cold. Carefully, steadily, as if her tiny bit of weight could possibly cause a noisy shift at all, Brie stood up from her bed and fixed her covers-- it might not look like she still laid there, up close, but far enough away and in just the right amount of light, no one would tell the difference. Tip-toeing, Brie slipped clothes off and other clothes back on, careful not to pick out anything she might regret once she got out to the sand. While she lifted a pair of flip flops from her luggage, she knew she likely wouldn't be wearing them-- after all, she moved around best barefoot, or at least in her ballet slippers... the latter of which not being made for beach travel.

Thankfully, her classical training allowed her to walk feather-footed through the house towards the front door and out into the sand without any real chance of detection... at least not from noise. Visually, yes, she could be easily spied-- after all, the pale girl stood out starkly in even the tiniest bit of light, her skin reflecting every sliver as if she were a mirror. Brie loved her fair complexion, which worked wonderfully with the profession her mother practically picked out for her, but as for the moment, well... it wasn't the best way to go sneaking about. Once her toes hit the sand, she knew she couldn't keep quiet any longer. She sprinted in the direction she knew by intuition alone, the flickering of fire in the distance a guiding light. Moments later, she spied the small group that had already arrived and smiled, pleasantly.
            "Greetings and salutations!" okay, so Brie's chosen English wasn't always the best for 'normal' conversation. Her mother spoke pleasantly in Latvian or French at home, leaving Brie grasping for straws when it came to speaking to pretty much anyone else outside of her house, especially thanks to her homeschooling. She found she often had to relearn 'proper' English every year she came to the camp, to keep from sounding like a complete poof.

Brie plopped down into the sand in a random spot, legs spread out in front of her with her hands sitting in the sand between her thighs. She didn't mind the thought that she'd need to bathe again to clean herself of all the sand and salt that would eventually encrust her body. In fact, she rather enjoyed smelling of the beach.
            "Ooo, drinking?" Brie's eyes lit up-- she was quite the lightweight when it came to drinking, but she wouldn't be the one to turn down a drinking game. "Jade stocked up." Inwardly, the tiny girl felt a bit ashamed at her curt sentences, but she knew she needed to hang around the group a bit more before her memory could be completely refreshed on the language. She smiled over at the one person she didn't quite recognize, and leaned forward, holding out her hand to shake. "Hello! Brie Jordan, a pleasure!" she did remember that some Americans shook hands in greeting, at least. "First time here? You are going to have so much fun!" She could feel the heat from the fire spreading over her skins and shivered warmly.

User Image
DAT SONG :: This is the End- The Maine DAT OUTFIT :: Yay sun, surf, and sand! DAT PROFILE :: A wee bit of me!
OUT OF CONTEXT ooc text goes here.

Dapper Phantom

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRAISE xx YOUR xx GLASS
                          ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
                                      LxExTxSxxHxAxVxExxAxxTxOxAxSxT --
                                              User Image тσ αʟʟ тнє ƒяιєиᴅs ωє ʟσvє тнє мσsт
                                                          There's Jack
                                                          And Jim
                                                          && Jose too

────────── For All Those Not Drinking
                                                                          ↘↘ THIS ONES FOR YOU

xxxxxJ A D E never actually laid down when ' light's out' came around. Instead, he sat upon his bed, his foot twitching uncontrollably. He had stripped down to his boxers, as was his usual night time ritual, but he couldn't keep himself from moving. His fingers tapped against the bare skin of his knees, drumming some sort of beat that only made sense in his head. His mind hummed an unknown tune without lyrics; his brain running on full-auto as he waited out the minutes. Jake had already left before he finally pulled himself out of his own head and glanced around the person-less room. Licking his lips, he stood up from the bed, mussed his hair in the bathroom mirror, checked his teeth for any random pieces of dinner that might be left over, reapplied his deodorant and returned to his bedside to dress. He knew the chances of it cooling down at night were high, so he actually pulled a pair of jeans on, only to roll up the hems to his ankles. He threw some random shirt on that needed to be buttoned, leaving his chest bare for all the world to see and simply refusing to take the time to muss with the silly, silver, unnecessary things. Intelligently, he slid a belt on, but left it unbuckled in his hurried state. A bandana bearing the union jack adorned his head and leather flip flops kept his feet from touching the floor. Grabbing up his favorite denim jacket, he started for the door to the room-- only to pause and return to his bedside, grabbing up his harmonica and stuffing it in his back pocket.

He stood there a moment, bringing a hand up to his head, thinking as he scratched at the skin there.
                                        "What am I forgetting...?" he questioned himself, pondering and mulling over the question, even repeating it a few times. His toes tapped against the leather of his flip flops as he forced himself to think, glancing around the room until his sight fell upon his guitar-- what were the chances that the musicians would be put in the same room? He chuckled, questioning if he should grab it or not, but choosing to leave it. Again, he glanced around the room, nearly pacing back and forth until his toe stubbed itself against something beneath his bed. He stopped, bending over and surveying what he just damaged himself against, realizing that he had indeed hit the duffel bag he stuffed beneath his bed earlier that day. He had tossed it under there quickly, pushing it against one of the walls and placing his luggage in front of it-- leaving just enough of it in view so that he wouldn't forget it when he needed it-- and he did need it, now.

Grinning, he pulled the rather heavy bag from beneath the bed, careful not to drop it or toss it about too quickly. He understood the necessity of being careful with it and thusly hefted the single strap over his shoulder and carefully held onto the bottom of it with a single hand. He used his free hand to turn the knob to open the door to the room, as well as any other knob that placed itself between him and the beach. Within minutes, the young man and his contraband made its way down towards the already decently sized crowd; his usual grin plastered across his face.
                                        "Evening, folks," he spoke with an accent that fell somewhere between Welsh and a pleasant Southern drawl, and winked at the ladies. "Did somebody say drinking? Because I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to do that here, y'know, being underage and all," how he managed to even get the thought in his head with a straight face, rather yet speak it, left him amazed at his own self-control. It didn't last, however, as within seconds he burst into laughter, shaking his head. "Alright, alright, I give," he placed the duffel bag down in front of him, stretching his arms high above his head, not realizing as his pants slipped a bit further down on his hips than initially planned; subconsciously he was proud that he remembered to leave his underwear on before getting dressed.

"Well, whether or not we play by Raven's rules, I've got us covered," he bent down at his knees, unzipping the duffel bag and pulling out a few pieces of bubble wrap. "Bubble wrap, anyone? Packed enough of it to keep the weight down and the bottles from clanking against each other." How many times had he snuck liquor into places he shouldn't have them? Far too many. Ontop of the liquor, however, he also had a copious amount of beer in both bottles and cans. "Brought something a little fruity for the ladies this year, too, in case the harder stuff isn't to your liking." Grabbing two cans out of the bag, he tossed one in Jake's direction with a smirk. "Catch," was all he said as he switched up his own hands to open his can and take a swig. "Feel free to partake and enjoy," he chose to stand himself back up instead of sitting in the sand at the moment, knowing he might end up having to pass out some drinks shortly.
                    User Image
                    #7bafef - blue // #fa4fcc - pink.
                                                  GRAB YOUR STASH LET'S ROLL IT UP
                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ User Image ━━━━━━━━━
                                              YOU CAN PASS ⇣⇣ BUT I WILL PUFF
                                                    THERES GREENS AND REDS && PURPLES TOO
                                                              AND FOR ALL THOSE NOT SMOKING -- THIS ONES FOR YOU
                                                                    LA DA DA LA LA LA LA
                                                                    LA DA DA LA LA LA LA
                                                                    LA DA DA LA DA DA LA!
                                                            User ImageUser Image
                            ↘↘ AND FOR ALL THOSE NOT DRINKING
                                  ↘↘ AND FOR ALL THOSE NOT SMOKING
                                                  THIS ONES FOR YOU --

DAT SONG :: Raise Your Glass - The Maine DAT OUTFIT :: La de da, la de da laaa~DAT PROFILE :: A wee bit of me!
        OUT OF CONTEXT ooc text goes here.

Dapper Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
» Jαkε Gαℓε ιngℓε «

Jake felt himself get tense when Harley showed up. She sat near him and he felt anxious. He wanted to blurt it out, but that wasn't romantic. He had to show her he was better for her than the guys back home. That he truly cares about who she is. He glanced at Katie and nodded to her, hoping she knew that it was a signal that the deal was on. Suddenly, Brie and Jade showed up. He grinned widely when he heard Jade say he had all kinds of booze. Jake needed to loosen up a little bit, anyways. "We can always count on good ol' Jade." He said. He caught the can Jade tossed him and popped it open, taking a rather large gulp. After a few seconds, he slipped his hand inside his guitar and pulled out the large zip lock baggy of rolling paper and weed. He lifted it into the air and shook it a bit, showing everyone how much he had. "Help yourself to the weed." He said, and pulled out his zippo. He sat the bag down in the middle of them, near the fire. Jake took another drink of his beer, and looked at Harley. He snuck her a soft smile, hoping she caught it. Scooting a bit closer to her, he stretched and smiled. "Well, let's get this started, shall we?" He said excitedly, a smile never leaving his face. "Rules of the game are: If you're dared, you have to do it. If you don't, you take a drink and we mock you for the rest of your life." He said teasingly, laughing a little. "I'm hoping we have all brought some new dares to the table this year." He said, smiling at everyone. This was going to be fun. "Who wants to go first?" Jake was too excited to control himself. He was going to tell Harley tonight. Whether she shot him down or told him she felt the same, he'd still be proud of himself for speaking up.

Dangerous Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image xxxxx User Image xxxxx User Image

"E v e r yxoT i m exow e xok i s sxoIxoge e txot h i s xof e e l i n g xo || xo M y xoIH e a r t xoB e a t s xoF a s t xo || xoW i p e xoa w a y xot e a r s
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄hicchicc▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
E v e r y xot i m e xow e xok i s sxo || xo I xor e a c h xot h exo s k yxo || xo Y o u xom a k e xom e ,xoI ' mxor i s i n g

Raven Emerald Swan

[✭ Im A Mother F*cKinG Star ✭]

My Clothing - Truth Or Dare (:

-- Raven just smirked as Jake came down to the beach. She knew exactly what was in store for him tonight. She giggled a little and sat up. "Good luck with that Jake." then she busted up laughing and covered her face. She was so giddy. Raven looked up when the girl Katie sat down. "Okay so the original version is where we play usual truth or dare, you know somebody had their turn and they ask somebody else truth or dare and depending on what they say, well you know. But sometimes when we play it out here at camp, it gets very carried away." she laughed. "Last year I had to jump in the water butt naked." She shook her head. "And I never turn down a dare. Its kind of what im known for." she giggled again.

"And if they decide to add the drinking part, if you refuse to do a dare then they have to take a drink. No biggy for me, since i never turn down a dare. EVER." she said adding emphasis to ever. She looked up when Jackie arrived. "Love, why wouldn't we go all out? This is camp right? The best damn time of our lives. We go hard or we go home." She looked up as another person joined their group. "Why hello Brie!" she said happily. She laughed when she mentioned that Jade had stocked up. That was so like him! He had their backs. She heard a voice, and speaking of the devil, there was jade. She shook her head when his pants fell lower and he hardly noticed it. "Jade im so proud of you." she laughed softly.

"You were able to put underwear on this morning, but did you forget something? she waited a few seconds. "Maybe a belt, perhaps?" she laughed again. Jake then spoke up. "you know i will sure as hell help you with that weed Jake!" she smirked. She looked around seeing if there was any volunteers for the first person. Raven sighed, not wanting to ask Jackie yet, it was too soon in the game. She had to play it cool and not make this obvious it was set up.

[I'm Only On Caffeine!]:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces