Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

User Image

----------------Ҝaitlyn • ϩkye • Гeynolds

When you humble youself, you'll always end up on top.

xxxxxKaitlyn laughed along with Jacklyn as at her comment on the other's smoking. She was glad she had someone to talk to when everyone else were doing their own little "lung-killing thing" as she occasionally called it. Of course Kaitlyn knew Jacklyn probably smoked to, but at least she wasn't at the moment, so she decided to just be content with that. "I hear we're playing Truth or Dare or something tonight am I correct?" she said, remembering Jacklyn and Jakes words from previous conversations. She nodded as she explained how Jake had somehow changed her. "What did he do to change this so called, 'daddy's little girl'?" she asked, wondering how she could have acted before she met Jake.

xxxxxThey walked to their room and began changing. Jacklyn was about ten million times faster than Kaitlyn was. Kaitlyn had walked to a drawer she had set her bikini in. Despite how hard it probably was to fold a bikini, she somehow did and made it look neat also. It wasn't that Kaitlyn was one of those neat freaks that had a horrific phobia of germs, it was more like she didn't like it when places were messy. Because messiness leads to smelliness and smelliness leads to mold, and mold lead to, well... you know. She changed into a blue bikini and pulled on the same shorts and tank top she was wearing earlier. She figured it wouldn't be cold and left her cardigan folded neatly in a different drawer. Kaitlyn slipped a flip flops on and let her sunglasses rest on the top of her head. Before she walked out the door, she quickly glanced at herself in the mirror to make sure he routfit looked okay.She walked out the door just in time to see Jacklyn shaking her head and closing her sketchbook. It looked as if she were drawing tattoos. Jake's tattoos to be exact."Someone really is in looove." She teased, a wink following the end of her sentence.

xxxxxJacklyn asked her what had brought her to the camp."Well my parents just sent me here because they thought I'd have fun." she said. "I normally spend all my summers surfing, playing volleyball, or locking myself up in my room to play guitar, so they thought I should try and socialize more at this camp." she said with a laugh, remembering how she had once spent half the day with headphones on and guitar in hand. She had been listening songs and practicing playing in tune to the music. Her parents had banged on her door thousands of times but she never heard them. They were worried that she had been killed or murdered and they even had called the police and the fire department only to find that when they knocked down her door, she was asleep on her bed with her soundproof headphones on, hugging her guitar as if it was a teddy bear. "What about you?" She asked, offering her hand to Jacklyn to help her up as she heard a voice outside. "Jake!! The party has arrived!" shouted a female voice outside. Dang, that boy knew everyone. "Ah, another person's here." Guessing that it wasn't the girl's first year, she figured Jacklyn most likely knew her. "I'm guessing we should go greet your old friend?" She said, pulling Jaclyn up onto her feet.

What I'm Wearing

OoC:// Edited. : D

Dapper Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
» Jαkε Gαℓε ιngℓε «

Jake smiled when he heard Phoenix's accent. It reminded him of Raven, one of his close friends from camp. He wondered if she'd be joining them this year. He listened as they conversed about their lives, and decided to answer the questions last so he could hear everyone's stories. He grinned even larger when he heard Phoenix talk about the United Kingdom. "I have always wanted to go there! You'll have to tell me about it sometime." He said, being fully serious. He wanted to get to know everyone, and he loved hearing stories about places he'd never been. He laughed at Fawkes saying 'you can't pick who you're stuck with'. He couldn't really relate to the statement, but it was still funny. Jake smiled happily when she said he was lucky to have a relationship with his mother like he did. He nodded. "Yeah, I guess we are." He said, feeling warm inside. Most kids are dying to move out when they turn 18, but Jake didn't really plan on leaving his moms side until he found a girlfriend, who would eventually be his wife. "We pretty much do odd jobs for extra money, but we're pretty set on cash for awhile. Her and my dad were in the military for quite a few years, which pays incredibly well. They were saving since they were teenagers for a great retirement together, but when my dad got drafted and didn't come home, those plans kinda got shot. We got plenty of money from welfare and my mom is retired now. We've been really close ever since." He said, a pang of sadness in his voice when he spoke about his father. He perked up again and pushed those thoughts aside.

Taking his last long hit of his cigarette, he heard another familiar accent, and looked up to see Raven standing near him exclaiming about how the party was here. He smiled brightly, put out his cigarette, and jumped to his feet; making sure his guitar was still securely in place on his back. Walking over to her, he hugged her tight. "Raven! God it's been too long." He said, giving her one last squeeze before letting go and smiling at her. "Harley's inside, I was just about to go in and join her and the new girl, Katie with my new friends." He said, motioning towards the two sitting on the ground. "Phoenix has an accent like yours!" He said excitedly. He was a dork. "Anyways, Phoenix, Raven; a bunch of us were about to go swimming. You guys wanna join?" He said, looking in between the two. After their answers, he headed back towards the house to change. Walking in, he saw the two blonde girls standing near eachother. Harley was holding her sketchpad, and Jake smirked. "Whatcha got there?" He said, before nudging her and walking towards the hallway with his room. "I'm gonna go change and put my guitar up, I'll be back." He said, giving a small wave before disappearing.

Laying his guitar on the bed he chose, Jake took off his vest, jeans, underwear and bracelets and quickly switched into his plain brown swim trunks. They rested low on his hips, so you could see his hip bones and small amount of abs. He shrugged, not really caring. Moving his hair out of his face, the tall boy grabbed his cardigan and headed back out where the girls were. "Everyone ready?" He said, looking around at those who were in the room.

Anxious Dabbler

jacklyn.marie.quinnXXX
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
one trouble with trouble is that it usually starts out like fun.xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What did Jake do? “He brought me out of my shell…” Jackie answered, not looking at Katie, “we did some things I thought I was never allowed to do, you’ll see what I mean by the end of the summer. Promise.” This time, her fingers weren’t crossed. She honestly meant it. If Katie was up for it, like Jackie had been, she’d be a part of all the “unscheduled cap activites.”
                                    Jackie took Katie’s hand and rose to her feet, flustered and red from Katie’s comment, only to be made worse when Jake wandered by to go get ready. She waited for him to get out of earshot again before looking at Katie, pink in the cheeks. “So what, I’ve known Jake for years, it hasn’t made a difference,” she sighed as she tossed the sketchbook toward her bed. “But, then again, this year might be different.” It was hard to say exactly how this year would work out. Sure, there would be friends from last who knew how the two already acted together, and newbies who were just making their first impressions of them. If Katie could already tell after being around them for this long, who knew? Deep down, she knew she had had her crush since last summer, maybe even earlier. It’s why she still had his cardigan packed in a drawer instead of haven given it back. Jackie decided to herself if things went smoothly enough tonight at truth and dare, she might gather her courage the next day and admit it.
                                    Katie’s story seemed like the easier side of life. Get her out and socialize. “For me, it’s kinda like a reward. I care for my brother and sister all year while my dad works the craziest and longest hours, even all the holidays. Throw in school work and working toward college, it’s pretty stressful, if I do say so myself.” It must have been funny hearing that out of Jackie. College bound, mother-like sister at home, then up to no good there at camp. “My dad sends us all off to camp for the summer, mainly so I can come here.” The younger two Quinn kids loved going to camp, but didn’t know they got shipped off too so their father wouldn’t have to worry about caring about them. Dinner was hard enough to get into him. It wasn’t until Jackie actually thought about it in those terms that she realized how she cared about her dad.
                                    It was then that Raven’s voice rang through the house and Jake had come back. Harley smiled as Katie suggested greeting her old friend. “You have to meet Raven!” Jackie said to Katie, her eyes lighting up at the thought of seeing another old friend again. She nodded when asked if she was ready, “I’ll have to say hi to Rave when we’re down at the beach. Ugh, the first day is so overwhelming!” Jackie laughed. She had already met Katie, been reunited with Jake, later she’d be with Rave and Jade would be arriving soon, she was sure. There were already plans for the night, and it had all happened in the first hour of her arrival.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[[OOC: Her outfit]]

Dapper Noob

User Image

----------------Ҝaitlyn • Ϩkye • Гeynolds

xxxxx"I look forward into becoming a completely different person then." she said jokingly after pulling Jacklyn up. The look on her face was priceless. She just loved teasing people. You could say it was her way of amusement. She felt bad when the girl sighed, it made her sound as if she thought they didn't have a single chance in the world to be with him. She felt like she should say something to encourage her, but she didn't. Kaitlyn felt that she just didn't know them well enough to be in any position to say anything.

xxxxxKaitlyn was momentarily confused at what Jake meant when he said he would go change and then gave herself another one of her mental slaps for being so stupid as to not know that. ~He's obviously changing for swimming Kaitlyn, how could you be such an imbecile?!~ she though, scolding herself. Jacklyn told her why she came to the camp. "Lucky you then, huh?" Kaitlyn said. "What does your father usually do while you guys are away? she asked. She smiled as Jacklyn's face seemed to bright up when she heard Raven's voice. They must have been pretty close. Kaitlyn nodded as Jake asked if they were ready. "Ready as ever." she said with a bright smile. The the thought of swimming just made her feel giddy inside. It was also a chance to meet all the people she hadn't met yet.

What I'm Wearing

OoC:// Woo! Finally done. I had to do a couple of other things so it took me a little longer. A little short though... Sorry. >.<

Desirable Lover

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

User ImageUser Image

~ Say you're sorry That face of an angel comes out just when you need it to As I paced back and forth all this time 'Cause I honestly believed in you ~

Elizabeth sighed. She had to get up uber early so she could take care of the dogs. Just a price you pay to save lives. Oh Well. She didn't usually mind, besides! Today she was heading out to the camp her mother's been nagging her about. She says that she needs to "Broaden Her Horizons", Whatever that means. She sat up in bed and folded the blankets back. Boy oh boy was this going to be a looonngg morning. She yawned as she pulled her long hair up into a ponytail, and slipped out of her pajamas. She then slipped on some shorts and a tank top. Feeding the dogs meant dirt, dong food, and drool. She hated getting her clothes all dirty so she had a large supply of tank tops and shorts. She basically lived in them in the summer. Elizabeth couldn't help but wonder what camp would be like. Sure, she was kind of excited, but at the same time scared. What if they didn't like her?

She slipped on her converse and headed out to the kennels. It consisted of a large barn, and two small side buildings, and a few pins for training. There was also a shed where they groomed and washed the dogs, but it was at the edge of the property. She skipped into the feeding room and pulled out the kart. It had all the dog bowls and their names written on them. She also had her list of how much and what vitamins or whatever each dog needed. She was prepared. Her mother always said she was organized, but this? This was just crazy.

She eased the kart out into the aisle and the dogs went crazy, they always did. She smiled as she came through the puppies side. "Oh good morning babies! Are you hungry?" she giggled and pulled out the big metal bowl, it had all the puppies names on it. She poured in a wet/dry mix and opened the gate. She stepped inside, and avoided stepping on tails and paws. When she set it down, they dove for the bowl. Giggling, Lizzy stepped out and moved along. By the time she was done, it was mid morning and she continued into the house. "Elizabeth Marie Cole! What have I told you about coming in the house looking like that?" her mother asked sharply. Lizzy made a face. "Looking like wha-" she turned around and her eyes widened. "Woah, sorry! I didn't realize!" she said quickly shedding off her shoes and running up the stairs. "You worry me Lizzy! I feel like the dogs are taking over you life!" she called after her. "I promise you mom, I'm alright!" she yelled back, before slipping into the bathroom.

She showered and got dressed, fixed her hair. Then she slid on her shoes and grabbed her bag. She made sure she grabbed her iPod for the car ride, then she shut everything in her room off. Pulling her suit case behind her she saw her mother in the hallway smiling. "Ready Girlie?" she asked. "Ready as I'll ever be." she replied and made her way out to her mother's red pick up. She climbed up in the passenger side and put on her seat belt, then plugged in her ear phones. No way was she going to listen to her mother tell her how happy she was that she was doing something other than sit at home with the dogs. It's not her fault that's what she loves to do.

She was bobbing her head and mouthing the words to Fireflies by Owl City, when her mother yanked her ear phones out. Lizzy looked at her surprised. "Oww! Daughter with sensitive ears, Right heerree!" she said. "I'm tired of you not listening to me. Where am I supposed to go from here? I'm a little lost.." she said. Lizzy rolled her eyes and looked out the window. "Take a left." she said. Her mother did as she said and she saw a sign. "Oh! Duh! Here we are!" she said laughing. Lizzy turned off her iPod and handed it to her mother after they pulled up. They climbed out together and got the bags. Lizzy smiled at her mom. "Don't forget to feed Dusty, and give Bernard his pills." she said. Her mom smiled. "Oh baby, don't worry about it. I've got it under control. I'm gonna miss you." she pulled her daughter into a tight hug and a tear slid down her face. "Mom? Are you crying?" she asked. "No, just happy. I'll talk to you later, I love you!" she said waving as she climbed back into the truck and sped off.

There stood the short blonde girl. Well. This is going to be interesting. She bit her lip and looked around. There were quite a few people here.. Where to start. She walked up the the house, bags with her and opened the door, she struggled getting in, but once she was in, she checked in and looked around. Nice house.. She went to find her room, ad found bags already there. Well, she had a roomie, guess she'd find out who it was later. She peeked out the window and saw water. God how she missed the beach. She set her things down and went back outside. Walking alone, slowly to the water she smiled. Maybe she would find someone to talk to, shouldn't be too hard. She's very open with people.

OOC: Sooorryy.. kinda got carried away.. :l

Beloved Vampire

User Image

------------------ phoenix elliot darkko --------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You can’t stop me now, You can’t hold me down
                    You can’t keep me here, I’m on my way
                    I made it this far now, And I’m not burning out
                    No matter what you say, I’m not afraid

User Image
                                                      that british dude

Phoenix's lips curled up in the slightest smile. Showing some of his teeth, that had been corrected by braces a while ago. "Most definitively!" He told Jake. He then listened to him about talk. Phoenix caught the sadness in his voice when he spoke about his father, but he didn't say anything. He saw another girl approach them, and by the sounds of it, she was also from the United Kingdom. Well that was pretty cool he guessed. It also seemed like Jake knew everyone more or less. When he spoke about going swimming, Phoenix's eyes widened a little. He bit the inside of his lip. "I'm afraid not mate. I'll catch ya later though." Phoenix said. He stood up, and waved a slightly at the group. No one knew the reason why, but there was a significant reason, why he never swam. Or exposed himself. When he was younger, his old house was set on fire. Phoenix had been trapped between the hallways. He couldn't move because the fire was closing in on him. His parents had gotten out in time thankfully. A few firefighters had been sent in. The structure was falling, and he was right under it. A firefighter, had then spotted him, and pushed him out of the way. Phoenix had fell stomach first on the flames. They licked up his clothing, and burnt the hell out of his skin. The other firefighter had then picked him up, despite his screaming self. Phoenix had been left with terrible third degree burns, from his abdomen to his feet. The memory's had still taunted him to this day. Though the burns healed up with time, they were still obviously there.

Phoenix had no clue where he was going, or what to do. He was bored. Deciding to go back to his room, he headed in that direction. He came across the water, looking at it. He was so intent on his thoughts that he hadn't realized where he was going. He bad bumped straight into a girl. They had both fell to the ground. Scurrying back up, embarrassment crossed his features. "Ohh pardon me mate! I'm terribly sorry. I should have been watching where I was going." He said. Phoenix extended a hand to the blonde. [Elizabeth], hoping that she would forgive him. He wasn't the type to intend harm on people.

o . o . c outfit(:
Fawkes C. Boretti
User Image

Fawkes joined the group in the building. Already wearing her bikini top and surf shorts, "Heyo, sorry to be a nuisance but can i come with?" She asked, to be honest she didn't want to be a loner. It just made her squirm, she needed a group of friends or aquaintances to be around or else all hell broke loose. Fawkes had been the last person smoking and even that was awkward. She had just sat there in silence smoking until she had the idea that everyone might have gone already, it was just bad habit to ask to tag along so late.

Clothing
❝When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire❞

Anxious Dabbler

jacklyn.marie.quinnXXX

Jacklyn leaned against the wall as they waited for everyone to gather and she continued her conversation with Katie. She was pretty certain Jake knew most of what she was gonna tell her, so she didn’t worry about hiding anything. “Well, tomorrow morning, my dad will be back to work, two jobs going nonstop.” She shook her head at the thought of him working for so long, only going home for a quick bite to eat and whatever amount of sleep he can manage between shifts. “He’s great, though. Days off are always days spent with my siblings and I, but they’re rare. He used one today to drop all of us off, another will be for picking us all up and taking us out to dinner after camp. At least it’s a somewhat easy drive from Murrieta.”
                                    Jackie pushed off from the wall as Fawkes walked up asking if they could join them. “Of course! Jake, think we could head down to the beach? Tobi will be here eventually, knowing him, he’ll find us.” She looked around at their group. “Anyone else agree? The water’s has been calling since I got here.” People coming and going caught Jackie’s attention. A boy, another girl (blondes seemed rather popular this year), but Jackie was looking for one dark haired girl, her English pal she hadn’t seen in a year. Raven was probably getting ready and just taking her sweet time like Kaitlyn had done. Those that had gathered in the main living area were all ready to go, so it made sense for them to go.

Dapper Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
» Jαkε Gαℓε ιngℓε «

Jake looked over at Fawkes when she asked if she could tag along. He laughed. "Well duh, I invited you along. You just stayed outside smoking for what seemed like forever." He joked, smiling. He turned to Harley. "Oh, you're ready to go?" He said. He shrugged, smirked, and asked her to hold his cardigan. When it was in her hands he reached over and down, wrapped his arms around her waist, and hoisted her over his shoulder. He held the flailing girl to him as close as possible, grinning wildly. "You guys ready?" He said, laughing like a mad man. Jake opened the door and ducked so he could fit the two outside, and proceeded to continue to carry her all the way to the beach. Once in the sand by the shore with the group, Jake put her down finally, grinning evilly. He loved picking her up, she was so tiny and cute. Truth be told, he would have thrown her in the water, but he didn't want to miss out on her in what looked like a new bikini. Jake bit down on his lip. He was still laughing.

OoC; SHOOORRRTTT. Not gonna lie I smiled the whole time I wrote this. Ahahaha.

Dapper Noob

User Image

----------------Ҝaitlyn • Ϩkye • Гeynolds

xxxxxKaitlyn smiled. Jacklyn's father seemed like a pretty busy man, working constantly, but only for the good of the family. He must have been a pretty good father, taking a day off just to drive her to the camp so she could have a break. Talking about Jackelyn's father had made her think about her own parents. She loved the dearly and couldn't imagine a life without them. Her mother was a loving sweetheart who would do anything to keep a smile on her face and her father was an over protective joker who was always threw jokes around whenever anyone in the family wasn't in the brightest mood to cheer them up. Kaitlyn hadn't been in the camp for a very long time and already she missed her parents.

xxxxxWhen Fawkes had come in, asking if she could accompany them she gave her a thumbs up. "No need to ask, the answer's obviously a yes." she said with a smile and a wink. She laughed when Jake had picked Jacklyn up and ran out onto the beach. She couldn't help but think about how cute they were together. She motioned over Fawkes to come with her and she ran out the door and onto the sand. She already felt like she was at home. The sand between he toes and the waves crashing down on the shore. Her hand itched to grab her surfboard that she would normally bring with her, but sadly she couldn't. Kaitlyn looked behind her to make sure Fawkes had caught up with her and then pulled her sunglasses down from her head, shielding her eyes from the sun. "Well if no one's going to go in the water yet, I'll be the first! she said, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Kaitlyn pulled her tank top over her head and threw it on the ground, followed by her shorts, revealing a blue bikini. she didn't know why, but blue was just her color. In fact, most of the clothes in her closet back at home considered of different shades of blue. Maybe it was just in her blood. She set her sunglasses on top of her clothes and had no trouble jumping into the water. Sure, it was cold, but after spending so much time in the water back at home, she was practically immune to it.

What I'm Wearing

OoC://

Anxious Dabbler

jacklyn.marie.quinnXXX

“What are you- Jake!” Jackie couldn’t feel the ground anymore as Jake hoisted her over his shoulder. She flailed and squealed with laughter in the air and blushed as Jake held her tighter. Sure, only the others would see that she was a faint shade of red. “Kaitlyn!” Harley cried as a laugh worked its way out of her mouth. “Help!” She was obviously playing around, this was the sorta thing she liked about Jake, he crazy spontaneity.
                                    She was still giggling when Jake set her down on her feet, the soft warm sand beneath them. “You’re another form of crazy, Jake!” Harley said between laughs. She glanced to Fawkes and Katie as they made their way to join them. Katie didn’t hesitate to get into the water. Harley smiled as the girl dove in, then glanced to Jake, “Guess we should join her.” Harley said with a grin. She didn’t need another excuse to pull off her shorts and the white tank top over her head. Underneath was her new burgundy bikini with white flowers. She left her things in a pile in the sand and turned to face Jake. The idea of him throwing her blipped through her thoughts. He almost always did it, but she chose not to comment on it. He seemed to be waiting for something, she figured it was all the girls in their bikinis. “What do you think?” She asked.

Dapper Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
» Jαkε Gαℓε ιngℓε «

It always made Jake feel a little sexually frustrated when he saw Harley slide off her shorts and tank top into her swimsuit. His eyes didn't leave her as she did it, but he felt a little creepy and looked away, biting his lip slightly once again. He was looking around, acting casual, when she asked him what he thinks. s**t. Did she think he was checking other girls out? He didn't really know what to say to that question, so he acted on impulse. "I think it's time for you to get in the water!" He said, picking her up once more and running as fast as he could towards the crashing waves. He kept his balance pretty well through the water until one larger wave knocked him down, sending both of them tumbling down into the water. It wasn't deep enough to swim, the sand was still high, and as they fell he didn't let go in fear that she'd get hurt. He was laughing the whole way down, and they ended up with her on top of him. Jake was laughing and smiling brighter than ever, and when he realized their position his expression changed to a soft smile. There was a lock of damp blonde hair over her eye, so Jake moved it out of the way and pushed it behind her ear gently. He put his forehead on hers, and looked at her in the eyes. He opened his mouth to talk..

"Got you." He said, referring to throwing them into the water. He rolled her off of him and started splashing her, smiling brighter than the sun.

Anxious Dabbler

jacklyn.marie.quinnXXX

Pretty much exactly what she expected. Word for word. Sometimes she set herself up for these things. It was like those lame “that’s what she said” jokes the boys at school always blurted out. Even the eldest senior was immature when they did jokes like those. So Harley didn’t freak out so much this time when he picked her up and ran with her to the water. She did her best to hold onto him, laughing as they ran right into the waves and fell into the water. She came up with a face-full of wet golden locks and an eye-full of him being the sweetest guy she knew. They were both full of giggles, and Harley couldn’t ask for anything more. She felt her cheeks heat up, not from the sun, but him brushing the hair from her face. Her eyes slipped closed and she knew the feeling had to be one of love. She was just too comfortable around Jake. She had her friends in school mentioning moments like this when they first fell for their boyfriends. “Got me,” Harley whispered back, her sage green eyes popping open again as he rolled off her. Her blissful smile curled into a smirk and she started to splash him back with every rotten trick she had learned growing up where pools were a common backyard addition. She scrambled her way to her feet in an attempt to get a bigger splash by kicking up water and to make her way into deeper water. Maybe, just maybe, she could lure him out to dunk him, if he didn’t get to her first. Harley didn’t think of what the other girls thought, to her, it seemed like only him and her out in that water.

Dapper Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
» Jαkε Gαℓε ιngℓε «

Jake chased Harley to the deeper water, continuing to splash her and laugh. Even when he was halfway across the country doing crazy things with his mom, nothing came close to how much fun he had with Harley at camp every year. Spending time with her just came so naturally. Things were so.. easy. He didn't have to avoid saying something wrong, because they understood eachother. He didn't have to sugar coat anything, because he truly thought the world of her. To be honest, if he were to date anyone, it would be her. But truth be told, she probably didn't even like him like that. I mean, look where she comes from. Guys that can give her the world. She has a future, she's beautiful, and just all around perfect. And Jake... Well, he was a hippie momma's boy with tons of tattoos. Nothing that could compare to all of the perfect people she's around year round. So he just kept how he felt to himself. That is, when he can even manage to admit it to himself.

All of this thinking had caught Jake off guard, and suddenly he found himself being jumped on and dunked by Harley. He pushed his way back out of the water, laughing and shaking his hair out of his face. "Oh, I'm gonna get you for that!" He said, rushing over to her and picking her up bridal style. He threw her high in the air, and watched as she dropped underwater. Jake couldn't stop smiling. A few hours in and he was already having the time of his life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff