Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

I don't believe in miracles....

They said, "Their world...it got destroyed after a war. Everyone is dead." Vlad then asked, "Is that going to happen to us?"
....I rely on them.

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Winter's cold spring erases

And the calm away by the storm is chasen

Everything good needs replacing.

Kenshin blinked a few times when he heard how the story ended. He walked over to Vlad and put a hand on his shoulder. "No that won't happen to us, I for one don't want to die before my time." He smiled warmly at Vlad.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Vlad was worried. "Oh...I guess. If our creator made their world end then...does that mean she does that to every world?" Victor kept watching and saw something change. "Wait a minute...Look! She gave everyone a second chance!" On the video it showed that everyone who died turned into angels or devils and started to live on the planet. Leon smiled, "Who knows...maybe she likes give everyone second chances. Including all of us."
....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin looked at Vlad curiously. "Vlad...it may or may not happen...and you can't decide that off just one world." He said and turned so he could see the watch. He smiled at the screen and nodded. "I see that and I'm glad she did that." Kenshin turned to Leon and nodded. "Everyone deserves a second chance no matter what they've done. Plus I don't think she realizes the worlds she creates are real." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Leon sigh, "Well I guess so."
A week later, while everyone was at the house, Diz came over. "Hello everyone. I finally got the potion ready." Will yelled, "That's great!" Diz then asked, "So how was Victor doing?" Will answered, "It took him awhile to learn from his old habits but he's doing fine. He is shy and everything but hey...he is still a sweet kid." Will then called to Victor who was helping out Angel in the kitcheen. "Hey Victor? Can you come here?" Victor showed up. "Sure...what is it?" Diz took out a potion bottle. "Here. Drink this. You'll be able to remember everything if you drink it." Victor took it and was afaird to drink it. "Oh okay...will anything else happen to me?" Diz answered, "Well...yes. The potion may not work." Victor drank it anyway and he started to cough then he fell to the ground. Darkness started to grow over him. Leon yelled at Diz, "Hey?! What the hell is going on?! Your hurting him! He never had that darkness before!" Diz frowned, "His mind is trying to reject the memories. His memories is the darkness inside him. His heart and soul are trying to fight the darkness. They want to remember but his mind is too afaird. Right now...this is his battle. We can't help him. Hopefully, he can win this battle and if he doesn't then his heart and soul will go inside the darkness." Leon was angry. Will knew it, "Leon...? All we can do is wait. We all know that he is strong. All we can do is support him right now." Leon sigh, "Fine..."
....I rely on them.

OOC: ( I'm so bored and my mom got a new computer so I'll be using this old computer for awhile when I can. @_@ )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin looked at Leon. "It's true." He said.
It had been a week and Kenshin was working on some minor repairs in the house. He noticed Diz come over and say the potion was ready. "Fantastic." He said and continued on the repairs. "The kid has been a big help around the house, I've been slipping him some money whenever he helps." He hadn't told Angel about that since he knew she wouldn't like it but Victor had earned the money. Kenshin stopped working on the window and looked over to Diz and Victor as he walked out. He instinctively stepped towards Victor when he saw the boy fall to ground coughing. When he saw the darkness his hands clenched into fists. "Darkness...of course...it would make sense. He had bad memories which would cause the darkness to appear." He watched Victor and took a few deep breaths. "Leon...have faith that over the last week we've taught him enough to be strong against the darkness." He walked to Victor and knelt down touching the boy's shoulder. "Do your best Victor." He whispered.

((Boredom sucks Oreo. Well at least you have a computer to use when you're able to.))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

It's been a hour but everyone saw that Victor started to fight back the darkness. Leon could sense that the darkness was going away. Victor started to stand back up and then the darkness went away. Victor blink a few times when he took out his hands and some light appeared. Diz smiled, "It looks like you won against darkness. Since you did, you manged to unlock a new power inside you. Which is light." Leon smiled, "Hey. There's finally someone else who's a master over light." Victor sigh, "Yeah...it looks like it." Will then asked him, "So? You got your memories back right?" Victor nodded, "Yes I did. Leon was right. My parents were aggressives and my father hated me. He thought I would turn into some dominance male thing so he made sure he broke me down. My mother really didn't care for me. She would rather stay with my dad instead take care of me. Then...one day. I just got tired of everything. I tried to run away from home but these humans found me and beat me. Then you guys found me." Leon was little mad, "What the hell is wrong with aggressive parents now?"
....I rely on them.

OOC: ( Lol. My ds can go here but it's hard to load everything. So yeah. Computer is better. xD )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled when he saw Victor start to fight back the darkness which was good. He could sense the darkness fading away so he breathed a sigh of relief. Kenshin saw Victor stand up and he frowned slightly when he saw the light appear in Victor's hands. "Hmm that's good, winning against darkness isn't easy." He turned to Leon and nodded. "It appears so, I'm not sure if I'll need to help train him though." He noticed Victor sigh which confused him but he shook it away. Kenshin listened to Victor talk about how his memories returned and what they were which annoyed him. "Relax Leon...most aggressives just give in to that instead of working with it, similar to what you did." He looked around the room and then down slowly.

((Well I can imagine it would be tough to load a website on a tiny screen. Computer is definatly better.))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Leon knew Kenshin was right. "Yeah..." Will looked at Victor, "So? What are you going to do now?" Victor frowned and sat on the couch. He blushed, "I'm not going back home. They'll keep hurting me so I want to stay here." Angel noticed at how he was blushing but didn't say anything. Will smiled, "Well that's okay. You can be inside our family now." Victor smiled, "Thanks." Angel then put her hand on Victor's shoulder and asked him, "Hey? Can I speak to you outside?" Victor was confused but he told Angel, "Oh...sure." Angel took Victor outside and started to talk to him. Leon was curious, "What does Angel need to tell him?" His ears went up after a few minutes later. He was hearing Victor crying. "Huh?" Leon ran outside to see that Victor was telling Angel, "I'm sorry!" Angel sigh, "No it's okay. You don't need cry." Leon walked to Angel, "What the hell did you tell him?" Victor wiped his tears and looked at the ground. "Don't worry. It's nothing." He was blushing again but he was making sure that no one was looking at his face.
....I rely on them.

OOC: ( It's worth trying. xP )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin looked at Victor and he was curious about what Victor was going to do next. He looked over at Victor noticing the blush on the boy's face which was slightly strange. "That might be best...your parents don't sound very nice." He said and looked at Victor still wondering what the blush was about. "Will is right, you're welcome in our family." He said smiling at Victor. Kenshin watched Angel ask Victor to go outside which was confusing but it led to more ideas as to what was going on. He stood up and waited for Angel but the crying caught his attention so he went outside with the others. "Relax Leon." He said shaking his head. Kenshin took Angel aside so nobody else could hear. "Does his blushing have something to do with what would happen to you and Leon?" He asked in a low voice.

((For the most part.))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel didn't know how to explain, "Well...I'm not sure. Let's just say I was able to tell that Victor has a few new crushes. She gulped, "I just told him I knew and he just crying. That kid is still afaird that's all. He's not sure what to do now."
....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin looked at Angel and frowned a bit. "I see....a few crushes." He nodded slowly and looked at her. "I can imagine...poor kid has been through hell anyway...let me have a talk with him on that okay?" He said smiling at Angel. "And I'm guessing he likes Vlad and Will?" He asked curiously.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel nodded, "Uhh...yeah. It is." Angel remembered at how they first met Will's cousin. She had a small crush on Kenshin but the spoiled girl refused to beivle it. She was curious what Victor was going to do now. She had a bad feeling about something.
....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin looked at Angel and frowned slightly. "I see, hmm." He turned slowly. "Angel can you get the others in the house for me?" He asked wanting to speak to Victor in private. Kenshin walked to Victor and smiled a bit. "Hey I was hoping we would get the chance to talk." He said looking at Victor.

((I sense a chance for future plots lol, the return of Will's cousin lol.))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel took everyone back inside. She had to lie to her brother now. Victor looked at Kenshin, "umm...okay." Victor still had some fear inside of him.
....I rely on them.

OOC: ( Yay! xD )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas