• Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Winter's cold spring erases

And the calm away by the storm is chasen

Everything good needs replacing.

Kenshin frowned a little bit and was slightly confused by Victor's actions. "Alright." He said and turned when he heard Angel walk in with some food so he sat down in his chair. Kenshin frowned more when he noticed that Victor appeared to be having issues swallowing the food. He remained silent and figured that Leon would know best about anything involved in abuse in children. Kenshin looked at Leon and nodded slowly. "I remember hearing something about that...your childhood being rather rough..." He took a deep breath and walked to Victor slowly and inspected him. "Hmm only one way to find out, Victor...those humans were planning on doing horrible things to you and you couldn't even defend yourself." He wasn't being serious about this but he figured it would get Victor angry enough to tell if he was an aggressive type.

((Yeah it would be.))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

I don't believe in miracles....

Victor was holding a glass of water when Kenshin said that. Leon saw that Victor was holding the glass even more hard and a small crack appeared. He was angry but was trying to hide it. He frowned and stop himself from getting more angry. He said, "Oh...I guess sounds right. I don't think I could ever defend myself." Leon knew already, "I think who ever raised you was trying to break you. They didn't like how you were strong so they kept beating you and telling you were weak until eventually....you started to believe it." Victor was surprised at what Leon said.
....I rely on them.

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin looked at Victor and noticed the glass of water in his hand so he looked a bit closer and saw the small crack appear. He knew that this wasn't good but it showed that Victor was an aggressive. "Now you really sound like an idiot Victor." Kenshin turned to Leon and nodded slowly. "From what I've seen I would agree with you Leon, someone wanted him to stop being aggressive which is wrong. You can't go against what you are." He walked back to his chair and sank down slowly.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Victor broke the glass. He frowned, "Sorry..." Angel started to clean the mess up. "Don't worry. I'll clean it up for you." Diz watched Victor's behaviors, "Well, to me, it looks like this boy mind doesn't remember anything but his body does. His body doesn't want to get hurt but his mind doesn't have any memory why." Diz then smiled, "But don't worry. I have a spell that can fix that." Victor's ears went up, "Really?! I can get my memory back?" Diz sigh, "Yes...but it's really a potion and it's rare. I have to make it and wait for at least a week before I can give it to you." Victor frown again. "Oh okay..."
....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin looked at Victor. "I do apologize for what I said...I didn't really mean any of it...I was simply trying to find out if you were an aggressive type." He felt bad about the glass so he stood up and helped Angel clean the mess. "I can get this Angel." He said to her and continued to clean listening to what was being said. Kenshin frowned slightly when he heard Diz say he could get Victor back his memories. "The question is...does he want those memories back..." He frowned a bit.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Victor went to back to eating. "That's a good questions. I may have horriable memories but I want to remember who I am." Leon sat down the couch. "And who knows...a person can learn a lot from their past and learn their lessons. Just look at me. I don't think I would be this tough if I didn't have my mean parents." Leon looked at his ribbon on Will.
....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin nodded slowly and finished cleaning up the broken glass and water. "I can understand that." He said and put the glass into the garbage then returned to his seat. "Hmm...that's very possible Leon...I turned out strong but only because I didn't have a father...so I had to protect my mother and sister." He looked over at Angel and wondered how things would have turned out if he had a father. More and more he seemed to think about the what ifs in life.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Victor was eventually done eating and saw Vlad watching his watch. He asked him, "Hey? What are you doing?" Vlad explained about his powers to Victor. He even explained how he met person who made their world and Vlad was watching a different world that the person had created. "That's really cool." Victor said. He watched the video with Vlad. Will laughed, "It looks like he found a new friend." Leon smiled, "Yeah...I guess he did."
....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin watched Victor and understood his curiousity about Vlad and his watch. He relaxed in his chair and listened to Vlad explain which made him smile to see Vlad make a new friend. "I think this is the start a new life for Victor." He said and stood up slowly walking to the kitchen. "Anyone want something to eat? I'll make it." He said to them.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Leon put his feet on a table to sit back. "we don't know what we want. Just make something quick." Angel pushed Leon's feet off the table. "Don't do that!"
....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin heard Leon put his feet on the table and shook his head. "Alright I will." He started to make something quick and heard Angel which made him laugh a bit. "That's a big no no Leon, Angel is very particular about the stuff around here." He said to Leon while he cooked.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Leon rub his head, remembering what happened earriler. "Yeah...I know." Angel and Will just smiled.
....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin cooked some quick food and looked at the food. "Hey Angel darling, I have a nice wooden spoon in here made from Oak so it shouldn't break with one hit in here." He called out to his wife with a slight grin.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel took the wooden spoon. "Oh okay. I'll use it next time then." Leon crossed his arms. Angel then saw Vlad's and Victor's ears dropped while they were watching the video. Angel asked them, "Hey? What's wrong?" They looked scared. "The story is done..."
....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin laughed a little bit. "Poor Leon better not cross you." He laughed again and walked in holding a tray of food noticing Vlad and Victor's ears dropped. He saw that they looked scared which was unusual. "Okay how did the story end?" He asked curiously.

((

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces