Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Jake turned to Walter and just listened to them talk for a little bit. "I think the entire family will be there for him as well." He turned to Angel and nodded. "Yes ma'am." Jake went into the house. Kenshin was inside setting out the cups of tea onto the table for everyone.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
Ralph

════════════════════════════

Will was just on the table waiting. He really couldn't do much without his sight. He turned when he heard everyone walk inside. Walter ran to him, "Hey? Are you going to be okay?" Will touched him on the face. "Yeah. I will be."

OOC: -

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Kenshin made sure the tea was close to Will but not too close. Jake walked in and took a seat looking at Walter and Will. Kenshin nodded and placed a hand on Will's shoulder. "He has alot of family to help him. That and his other senses will get even sharper to make up for the lack of sight."

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
Ralph

Will sighed, "Yeah. All of that is true." He took a sip of tea when he heard it placed in front of him. Vicky took a seat next to Jake. She was about to say something but Will turned his head, "Hey? Angel? Can you warm this up? I might be blind but I still have my taste buds. This tea is almost cold." Angel took the glass, "Right. Sorry. Coming right up." Vicky smiled, "Yeah. Things will turn out fine."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Kenshin nodded slowly and went about serving the other tea. Jake took a sip of some tea and frowned a little bit. He had never drank tea before so this was a bit new to him. Kenshin rubbed the back of his head. "I made that just a few minutes ago...how could it be cold already." Jake nodded and smiled a little bit. "Yeah things will be just fine."

((Ugh it didn't tell me that you had posted here -.-))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
Ralph

Will almost looked at Kenshin, "Someone probably cooled it for me..." Angel set the glass in front of him, "Sorry but here." Will drank it. "There. Better." Vicky and Walter just stayed quiet.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Kenshin shook his head. "I set out the tea and I didn't cool any of the tea." He frowned a little but didn't really let it bother him. Jake bit his lip slightly and just sat there without speaking.

((

Dangerous Rogue

Everyone~

It was only a short time before it was time for the funereal. It was raining that day and the whole family happened to there for the day. Even Vlad. It was seemed like the day was going slow. Everyone gave a short speech about Leon. There was a lot of crying that day. Then like that, it was over. Everyone began to leave expect for Will and Walter. Walter looked at his father who was staring at his mate's grave. Even if he can't see it for himself. "Are you going to be okay?" Will touched the grave. "I just want to be alone..." Walter didn't argue. He simply turned around and walked away. Will stood by the grave for hours until his son eventually returned again and bringing him home.
Walter knew he had to move out of the house because his father could no longer support him. He was in deep depression. His happy mood was completely gone. Everyone noticed but couldn't help him. They knew he had to go through this. It was only a matter of time before Angel turned the same as him. All she did was stay in a room. Vicky's brother and best friend was gone. Walter just continued to watch as years passed. He had his own mate and so did his cousin but he knew that this didn't matter to his father. His mate could no return to him. It was only short years where his dad just died. Peacefully.
Another funeral. More tears. This time, Walter stood by his parents grave as they were next to each other. He stood there for hours, just thinking that his last parent was gone. He even now carried their demon they shared together. It was passed to him. He lost his eye, just like his fathers did.
A few years later had passed and now Vicky stood in front of her parent's grave. Yet again, another stood there for hours. Just thinking on what went wrong. Just wondering why everyone just couldn't stay alive forever or stay. That was when she felt someone touch her shoulder. She gasped as she turned around. It was her brother, the time master. He looked so different as the years passed but she didn't care. She was glad to see him. "Everything will be alright...." He said. "They are not gone forever. It will be a time where you will join them and see them again but you can't forget. You will make new families and more generations are to come. This isn't the last to come. You guys still have a life to live and you should cherished it. Every moment of it." And with that Vicky gave her brother one last hug before he vanished.
Vlad was right, they did start a new generation, a new family where they had their own adventures just like the good old days. Though, they will never forget their past and their memories.

Vlad sighed as he continued to watch a mirror with moving images inside. He saw neko parents playing with their tolders. They looked like they were having fun. As Vlad smiled, a male approached him. "How long will you watch them? It's already been over at least ten generations since your own family has passed. You should stop. They don't even know you anymore, you're just history to them." Vlad looked at him,
If you had your own family then you would understand. I can't be with my family where they are now...I'm stuck here. At least I can do is keep watching over my family. Even if its ten or 100 generations, I will continue to watch them because they are still my family! Now return to your mirror and return to your work."
And with that Vlad returned to look at the mirror while the man had left.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces