Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

I don't believe in miracles....

Leon sighed. "I know." When Leon said that. Walter felt a bite. "Oh! I got one!" Vicky yelled. "Hurry! Reel it in!" "I am!" He yelled.

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Winter's cold spring erases

And the calm away by the storm is chasen

Everything good needs replacing.

Kenshin smiled and nodded. "Just be patient." He said and smiled when Walter got a bite. "Don't reel it in too fast or your line will snap causing the fish to get away." Kenshin looked at the kids.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

The kids were too busy to listen to Kenshin since Vicky got a bite of her own. Rex grew happy. "Go guys! Go! You can do it!" They were pulling it in.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled when he saw Vicky get a bite. "Okay remember to reel the fish in slowly. Rex I think a fish is nibbling on yours so you may wanna watch that bobber." He knew this was getting exciting for the kids.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Rex looked at his pole. "I think you're right." Rex took his reel and started to pull it. Vicky and Walter looked at him. "Huh? You got one?" They both lost the fish. "Aw. We lost ours." Rex pulled in a fish. "Alright. I got one."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled at Rex. "If you need help just ask." He turned to Vicky and Walter. "It happens, you just put new bait on the hook and try again." Kenshin turned when he saw Rex pull in the fish. "That's great Rex good job." He knelt down and picked up the line holding the fish.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

The kids started to set their hooks again. "We are trying again."
It was dark and Camouflage was happy that Rex caught the first fish. "You did great out there! I don't think I ever heard a dog caught a fish before!" "Thanks mom!" Rex barked. Angel was done making the fish. "Come one let's eat. It's almost time to go to bed."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled a little. "Good, don't give up." He smiled and looked at Rex then Camouflage. "I got a special gift for the first to catch a fish so here it is." Kenshin took out a pocket knife that looked like it was customized to fit a dogs jaws. "I spent a little time customizing this knife just for you Rex." He set it down next to Rex.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Rex wagged his tail and took the knife. "Thanks uncle Kenshin." Rex smiled. "I think its funny that I'm a dog being raised by cats." Camouflage touched his head. "It is." Angel smiled looking at them. "Okay. Everything is done now."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled at Rex and nodded. "You're welcome Rex." He said then laughed a little bit. "It is a bit funny but it proves cats and dogs can get along." Kenshin nodded and smiled at Angel. "Be right there hun." He turned to the children. "If you two can catch a fish while on this trip you will get a gift too."

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Walter and Vicky smiled. "Really? Then let's do it." Everyone went to sit down to eat. When everyone was done, Angel started to clean up around the campsite. "Okay. It's time to go bed now."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled and nodded. "Alright good, don't give up." He sat and ate with everyone. "Mm that was good food." Kenshin smiled and helped Angel clean up the campsite. "You heard her kids, bed time."

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

The kids went to their tent. "Okay. Were going." Everyone else went to the other tent. Angel looked at the air mattress. "Who is sleeping on which side." Will jumped on the right mattress. "Me and Leon will sleep on this one." Camouflage laid down near the entrance of the tent. "I'll take this spot." Angel looked at Kenshin. "Well we got the left side then."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin took care of a few things for the campsite before walking to the tent. He smiled at everyone. "Well that was solved quickly." Kenshin laughed a bit and slowly got onto the left mattress smiling.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Everyone went into their bed. Angel yelled out. "Goodnight everyone." Everyone said back. "Goodnight." They went to sleep.

In the middle of the night, Angel suddenly woke. "Huh?" She started to shake Kenshin. "Hey? Vicky left the tent. We have to follow her."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces