Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Shapeshifter

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

I don't believe in miracles....

Leon looked over at Kenshin. "You're right about that." He asked himself. "I wonder how it's like to raise a aggressive. Walter is one to but the spoiled genes took over and...Victor was one but he wasn't that bad." Angel said, "Vlad wasn't that bad either. His side only came when he was really mad."

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Winter's cold spring erases

And the calm away by the storm is chasen

Everything good needs replacing.

Kenshin nodded and put the bottle down to burp Vicky again smiling a bit when she did burp. "Well I've noticed that if an aggressive trait is mixed with any other then that other trait will take over in most things. Vlad really hasn't gotten angry very often." He said still burping Vicky with a small hum.

((

Dangerous Shapeshifter

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel noticed, "You know what you're right. Aggressive don't show up anymore." Leon added on, "Yeah, it may be because we don't show it. How can our kids learn if we don't do anything?"

Shy Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin nodded to Angel. "Yeah cause I only ever heard of both partners in a couple being aggressive in order to have their kids be aggressive." He turned to Leon and smiled a little bit. "Well I'm sure you could teach them about the good things of being part aggressive. Angel never really had the chance to be aggressive."

((

Dangerous Shapeshifter

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel looked at Vicky again. This time she was talking. "Are you full yet? You probably want to play huh?" Leon told kenshin, "Yeah that's true. We will. I really don't think he'll turn out bad beside his attitude in the future. The teen years will be the worse."

Shy Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled when he heard Vicky talking so he slowly set her on the floor. "Be careful now." He looked at Leon and nodded slowly. "Any child's teen years are really bad even if they were normal human children."

((

Dangerous Shapeshifter

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Vicky and Walter started to crawl away so they can play with the toys. The two were pushing a ball to each other. Leon sighed, "Yeah, I should know that." Angel smiled while looking at Leon, "Don't worry. Everything will be fine with Walter."

Shy Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin watched the babies crawl away to play with toys. He smiled when he saw the two pushing a ball to each other. "Relax Leon, things will be just fine." Kenshin smiled at Leon. "Plus all the books and knowledge in the world can't prepare you for the wonders of having kids anyway."

((

Dangerous Shapeshifter

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Leon had to agree with Kenshin. "Yeah that's true." Will sat down and watch the babies play. "Yeah. Everything will be fine."

Shy Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin nodded slowly to Leon. "Exactly, things will be just fine for you and Walter." He turned to watch the babies play which made him smile. "If you need any help we are here as well."

((

Dangerous Shapeshifter

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Will smiled, "Okay. We know." Angel looked over at Kenshin and asked him. "Did you forget something?"

Shy Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin nodded and smiled turning to Angel. He gently kissed her and nodded again. "I didn't forget a thing, seeing Vicky seems to make Walter happy and calm."

((

Dangerous Shapeshifter

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel moved her ears. She asked Kenshin, "Aren't you cooking right now?" Angel looked down to the babies. "Wait a minute...I don't remember teaching Vicky how to push a ball. I never even seen her doing it." Walter explained, "Oh. I was playing with Walter first. He must have taught Vicky." Angel understood. "oh okay."

Shy Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled at Angel. "The food was done, it's ready for everyone to go eat actually." He said turning to the babies smiling a little bit. "Wow...those two really are very smart for being so young already." Kenshin went into the kitchen and returned carrying plates of food. "Everyone have some food."

((

Dangerous Shapeshifter

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Everyone started to eat. Angel agreed with Kenshin. "Yeah. They are very smart."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games