12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
eur
Dabasaurus Rex
Sadistic_me
Dabasaurus Rex
so, around 12:30 Am i tried to buy a rainbow ticket from angel, the same guy you were buying one from. so your response to my interest in his rainbow ticket is to say "your recolor is s**t" and "i can Outbid any offer your throw anyday"....seems pretty hostile for someone who never said a single bad thing about you....so yeah that pissed me off. i responded by saying your pink bear hat sucked and sold for nothing, and your gold dj's look like a rip off of holiday headphones. because they do. they have no creativity, you didnt even bother to color the ear cushions, pure laziness. im sure your submission was "just make em goldish, i dont care what they look like"

i find it funny that after this all happened, i get a gift with a Pm around an 3 am, an hour after posting here in this thread saying

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: Now you don't see me huh, i saw your I.P address bruh , say goodbye ,
to your fricking account bye bye bye bye bye. now give your money to your mule and change your Password your i.p address is
"128.14.6412.2354" ahahahaha.

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Now let me tell you, you're the ONLY person who has anything against me. i have no other enemys, and i didnt even consider you an enemy till today. Your the only person who would benefit from me changing usernames since, You cant change usernames once you redeem a rainbow ticket, and im redeeming 3 more right now.

your the only person with motivation and your "now give your money to your mule and change your Password" gave you away. only YOU and other ticket holders would benefit from this.

Your obviously threatened by me because thats the only thing that explains your rude and uncalled for behavior.

The fact that you go -40 dislikes out of 75 votes, and my thread got +21 out of 45 votes says it all.

you should be threatened, because as soon as my dj's come out yours will be worth as much as your "pink bear hat" LOL

you think your so rich? your dumb, not rich. because i don't waste my money on halos, and crystal wings to make myself appear rich, im poor?

all my gold is in 3 tickets. how much is that? 25 trill? about? thats more then your whole avatar is worth. yet you talk trash about my account worth? HAHA

stop buying dumb stuff to look rich, thats so insecure.

and as soon as my other 3 tickets are redeemed i will crush you. ill make sure you never get another ticket to waste on your half baked ideas.

im posting this here so everyone see what a scumbag you are. everybody who's ever talked to me will tell you im a nice person, and i don't just say stuff for no reason.

i have no reason to beef with you, hell, i was happy for you and your crappy recolors. but now....

i want everyone to see what you do when your angry at a "small Fry" like me.

how far you'll go to stomp out the competition.

Gaia will trace it back to your comp, doesn't matter if you used a mule. your ip doesnt matter either. they check your computers identity and which accounts have been logged in from it. not IP.

and you got my IP wrong too btw. and NO i didn't open your little "gift"

you can deny it, you can say you didn't, but all of the evidence leads to you. especially the time (3am)

First of all, I said I could outbid you and that your recolor sucked (not that it was s**t) once you tried to interrupt my sale. How about having some common courtesy?
Moreover, my Pink Bear Hat sold for nothing? Not only did I make trillions in profit, but I got a rainbow ticket out of the item as well. I fail to see how that would fall under the category of "sold for nothing." Get real, moron.
Second of all, the DJs were supposed to look completely different than the ones that were released. It's not like I have the power to control every aspect of the recolor once Gaia has the general concept. These is what they were to look like originally:
User ImageUser Image
They got changed without my knowledge, and I didn't feel like waiting 9 more months for the correct recolor to come out, so I just stuck with these.

It's funny how you think that just because you get into an argument with someone that they're responsible for attempting to troll you. I'm not stupid enough to threaten you with an IP Address which you can't even do anything with.

I could care less about your future recolors, or how much money you make, or anything else involving you.
When gaia attempts to "trace" it back, nothing will happen to me because I didn't send you that gift. Have fun being delusional while you wait though, idiot.

Like i said, your rude as hell, and your the only one who would do it. i dont fight with people. i didnt say anything rude to you to provoke your foul comments. i simply wanted to buy the same rainbow ticket you were interested in. but instead of being a gentleman, you took the jerk route.

and how convenient i get a RANDOM gift from somebody at 3am, less then 2 hours after we had our little argument that i get something like that.

unlike you, i don't have tons of enemies. your thread starting from page 1 says it all.

this is not the type of behavior i would expect from a fellow ticket holder. its uncalled for and unsporting. your the only one who would benefit from sabotaging my account.

you will be banned for it, and all your Stuff will be locked up. so if i were you, i would, in your own words " give your money to your mule and change your Password"

how do you know it was him who send you the gift? its not a weird at all that you had a PM like that few hours after you wrote the paragraph, an you can't do nothing with I.P addresses like he has stated, if you got proof that it was him then fair enough but if you dont, then dont start accusing people

he's the only one with a motive. he probably convinced one of his friends to do it if he was smart. so in that case he prob wont be banned but someone else will be. and you cant do anything with Ip but if i opened that gift it opens my account up to attack from whomever sent the gift. i remember that scam and dont open random gifts because of it. i dont start crap with people, hes the only one i can say i suspect of doing it or having something to do with it. its as clear as day. we know eachother, me and you, and im not the type for confrontation, but this has gone to far. trying to compromise anothers account or having one of your friends threaten to is too far. TOO FAR

Greedy Trader

Dabasaurus Rex
Sadistic_me
Dabasaurus Rex
so, around 12:30 Am i tried to buy a rainbow ticket from angel, the same guy you were buying one from. so your response to my interest in his rainbow ticket is to say "your recolor is s**t" and "i can Outbid any offer your throw anyday"....seems pretty hostile for someone who never said a single bad thing about you....so yeah that pissed me off. i responded by saying your pink bear hat sucked and sold for nothing, and your gold dj's look like a rip off of holiday headphones. because they do. they have no creativity, you didnt even bother to color the ear cushions, pure laziness. im sure your submission was "just make em goldish, i dont care what they look like"

i find it funny that after this all happened, i get a gift with a Pm around an 3 am, an hour after posting here in this thread saying

Hey there!

to your fricking account bye bye bye bye bye. now give your money to your mule and change your Password your i.p address is

Now let me tell you, you're the ONLY person who has anything against me. i have no other enemys, and i didnt even consider you an enemy till today. Your the only person who would benefit from me changing usernames since, You cant change usernames once you redeem a rainbow ticket, and im redeeming 3 more right now.

your the only person with motivation and your "now give your money to your mule and change your Password" gave you away. only YOU and other ticket holders would benefit from this.

Your obviously threatened by me because thats the only thing that explains your rude and uncalled for behavior.

The fact that you go -40 dislikes out of 75 votes, and my thread got +21 out of 45 votes says it all.

you should be threatened, because as soon as my dj's come out yours will be worth as much as your "pink bear hat" LOL

you think your so rich? your dumb, not rich. because i don't waste my money on halos, and crystal wings to make myself appear rich, im poor?

all my gold is in 3 tickets. how much is that? 25 trill? about? thats more then your whole avatar is worth. yet you talk trash about my account worth? HAHA

and as soon as my other 3 tickets are redeemed i will crush you. ill make sure you never get another ticket to waste on your half baked ideas.

im posting this here so everyone see what a scumbag you are. everybody who's ever talked to me will tell you im a nice person, and i don't just say stuff for no reason.

i have no reason to beef with you, hell, i was happy for you and your crappy recolors. but now....

Gaia will trace it back to your comp, doesn't matter if you used a mule. your ip doesnt matter either. they check your computers identity and which accounts have been logged in from it. not IP.

you can deny it, you can say you didn't, but all of the evidence leads to you. especially the time (3am)

First of all, I said I could outbid you and that your recolor sucked (not that it was s**t) once you tried to interrupt my sale. How about having some common courtesy?
Moreover, my Pink Bear Hat sold for nothing? Not only did I make trillions in profit, but I got a rainbow ticket out of the item as well. I fail to see how that would fall under the category of "sold for nothing." Get real, moron.
Second of all, the DJs were supposed to look completely different than the ones that were released. It's not like I have the power to control every aspect of the recolor once Gaia has the general concept. These is what they were to look like originally:
User ImageUser Image
They got changed without my knowledge, and I didn't feel like waiting 9 more months for the correct recolor to come out, so I just stuck with these.

It's funny how you think that just because you get into an argument with someone that they're responsible for attempting to troll you. I'm not stupid enough to threaten you with an IP Address which you can't even do anything with.

I could care less about your future recolors, or how much money you make, or anything else involving you.
When gaia attempts to "trace" it back, nothing will happen to me because I didn't send you that gift. Have fun being delusional while you wait though, idiot.

Like i said, your rude as hell, and your the only one who would do it. i dont fight with people. i didnt say anything rude to you to provoke your foul comments. i simply wanted to buy the same rainbow ticket you were interested in. but instead of being a gentleman, you took the jerk route.

and how convenient i get a RANDOM gift from somebody at 3am, less then 2 hours after we had our little argument that i get something like that.

unlike you, i don't have tons of enemies. your thread starting from page 1 says it all.

this is not the type of behavior i would expect from a fellow ticket holder. its uncalled for and unsporting. your the only one who would benefit from sabotaging my account.

you will be banned for it, and all your Stuff will be locked up. so if i were you, i would, in your own words " give your money to your mule and change your Password"

I don't feel the need to waste my time on you. You're doing a good job of making yourself seem like an idiot without me having to say much. rolleyes

Lonely Explorer

Dabasaurus Rex
eur
Dabasaurus Rex
Sadistic_me
Dabasaurus Rex

Hey there!

User ImageUser Image

how do you know it was him who send you the gift? its not a weird at all that you had a PM like that few hours after you wrote the paragraph, an you can't do nothing with I.P addresses like he has stated, if you got proof that it was him then fair enough but if you dont, then dont start accusing people

he's the only one with a motive. he probably convinced one of his friends to do it if he was smart. so in that case he prob wont be banned but someone else will be. and you cant do anything with Ip but if i opened that gift it opens my account up to attack from whomever sent the gift. i remember that scam and dont open random gifts because of it. i dont start crap with people, hes the only one i can say i suspect of doing it or having something to do with it. its as clear as day. we know eachother, me and you, and im not the type for confrontation, but this has gone to far. trying to compromise anothers account or having one of your friends threaten to is too far. TOO FAR

its gone too far because you accusing people of something you cant prove, now your accusing one of his friends, you don't know what your sure about, yeah i get i know you, but its not fair on you accusing someone, like i said provide the proof he done it then yeah its settled but until then dont accuse him or say its one of his friends, because then your accusing someone else of doing it, its jus a recolour, you both wanted to buy the same ticket, just buy another ticket simple.

Yuuki12397's Fangirl

Lucky Noob

/drinks some cola

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sadistic_me
Dabasaurus Rex
Sadistic_me
Dabasaurus Rex

Hey there!

User ImageUser Image

I don't feel the need to waste my time on you. You're doing a good job of making yourself seem like an idiot without me having to say much. rolleyes

whatever man, if people can't find the moral of the story, its not my problem i really don't care, but i'm not going to let you do or say stuff like that without putting it on display. you have many enemies, i do not. i wonder why?

maybe because i don't say rude crap to people? you deserve everything i'm saying to you whether your fan girls see it or not. i'm done. have fun ripping people off and being childish. but just know that i know.

karma finds ways to handle people like you

Dangerous Entrepreneur

7,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Sp0nges
holy ********
lol

Greedy Trader

King IV
Sp0nges
holy ********
lol

Enjoy the show? xD

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
eur
Dabasaurus Rex
eur
Dabasaurus Rex
Sadistic_me
Dabasaurus Rex

Hey there!

User ImageUser Image

its gone too far because you accusing people of something you cant prove, now your accusing one of his friends, you don't know what your sure about, yeah i get i know you, but its not fair on you accusing someone, like i said provide the proof he done it then yeah its settled but until then dont accuse him or say its one of his friends, because then your accusing someone else of doing it, its jus a recolour, you both wanted to buy the same ticket, just buy another ticket simple.

reason for motive and circumstantial evidence is enough for me. it all points back to him. and you weren't there i don't expect you to understand. but i heard through the grapevine angel didn't sell it to him. which i'm sure he blames on me if its true. im done here, there was no point and i knew it. but i wouldnt feel right about myself NOT sharing the information. maybe when it happens to you or someone you actually give a crap about, you'll care. i never expected you to understand. this was for him and other 40 people who know what he is.

Yuuki12397's Fangirl

Lucky Noob

/dramatic exit confirmed exclaim

Greedy Trader

Dabasaurus Rex
eur
Dabasaurus Rex
eur
Dabasaurus Rex

reason for motive and circumstantial evidence is enough for me. it all points back to him. and you weren't there i don't expect you to understand. but i heard through the grapevine angel didn't sell it to him. which i'm sure he blames on me if its true. im done here, there was no point and i knew it. but i wouldnt feel right about myself NOT sharing the information. maybe when it happens to you or someone you actually give a crap about, you'll care. i never expected you to understand. this was for him and other 40 people who know what he is.

User Image

Lonely Explorer

Dabasaurus Rex
eur
Dabasaurus Rex
eur
Dabasaurus Rex

well i hope you get it sorted, an i do understand, im just stating the accusation part thats all nothing else.
cant get any work done cause my eyes are glued hehe

Risk-Taker

this has to be the most controversial item in gaiaonline history lol with all this rampage over it, s**t should be worth quadrillions

Yuuki12397's Fangirl

Lucky Noob

Mo 1017
this has to be the most controversial item in gaiaonline history lol with all this rampage over it, s**t should be worth quadrillions

pentatrillions

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces