• Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Throttle Kitty
SonicSweeti
Throttle Kitty
SonicSweeti
Throttle Kitty
SonicSweeti
OHH wow Kitty congrats on finally getting your doll!!!!!

Thaank yoou! ^3^

Are you gonna try you art contest again? I still have your unfinished art in my compy~
I wont dare make an offer on one of your epic dolls, I dont have nearly enough for one sweatdrop

Yus! I do plan on doing some sort of massive art contest type thing, as soon as a few dolls sell >w<

I dont think I'll place in the contest cause I never seem to in any contest I enter, but your anthro was fun to draw, so floofy. as long as it makes you happy~
I would have finished it a long time ago but I didnt see u around for a while, and I had cons to prepare for ;-;

ya, i kinda poofed during the time my doll was being made D=

yeah I remember seeing a WIP, I really liked it X3

Thanks ^^
Do you happen to have a Fur Affinity? I started one up like a month ago and maybe we can watch eachother O3O

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

SonicSweeti
Throttle Kitty
SonicSweeti
Throttle Kitty
SonicSweeti

Are you gonna try you art contest again? I still have your unfinished art in my compy~
I wont dare make an offer on one of your epic dolls, I dont have nearly enough for one sweatdrop

Yus! I do plan on doing some sort of massive art contest type thing, as soon as a few dolls sell >w<

I dont think I'll place in the contest cause I never seem to in any contest I enter, but your anthro was fun to draw, so floofy. as long as it makes you happy~
I would have finished it a long time ago but I didnt see u around for a while, and I had cons to prepare for ;-;

Thanks ^^
Do you happen to have a Fur Affinity? I started one up like a month ago and maybe we can watch eachother O3O

Yeah I do, but it's old, out dated and I don't remember the username XD I'll have to get back to you on it!

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Throttle Kitty
SonicSweeti
Throttle Kitty
SonicSweeti
Throttle Kitty
SonicSweeti

Thanks ^^

Yeah I do, but it's old, out dated and I don't remember the username XD I'll have to get back to you on it!

LOL its ok no biggie. I thought id ask.
Well imma go play animal crossing... good luck with your sale, I hope you get lots of halos and stuff. whee

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

SonicSweeti
Throttle Kitty
SonicSweeti
Throttle Kitty
SonicSweeti

Thanks ^^

LOL its ok no biggie. I thought id ask.
Well imma go play animal crossing... good luck with your sale, I hope you get lots of halos and stuff. whee

Thaanks! ^3^

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Throttle Kitty

Hopefully them being gone is permanent. I mean, they have already greated such a huge gap between GC users and casual users that no amount of gold sinks will fix it.
I know, and it's HORRIBLE!!! Gold Generators really was the worst idea gaia has come up with, it killed the economy beyond repair sad

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Im currently playing a computer game and am accessing gaia through steam, replies will be delayed some!

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Voka's Partner

IRL Conventioneer

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Throttle Kitty
cat_4laugh

I actually think the regular doll is super cute - I'm glad you got your doll and a helmet you wanted! Good luck with the sale!

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

oni kori ryu
Throttle Kitty
cat_4laugh

I actually think the regular doll is super cute - I'm glad you got your doll and a helmet you wanted! Good luck with the sale!

Thank you hun! ^w^

Biggest Anubutt

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
SonicSweeti
My Freakin Kidney

I didnt know you had obtained a halo sweatdrop congrats? xd

thanks heart

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife