Throttle Kitty
Lugla
As a temp owner I can say it is worth 2 halos emotion_awesome

cat_4laugh
Cutest doll on gaia just saying emotion_dealwithit

D'aww thanks! >w<
Oh and the item is cool to emotion_awesome

The helmet? >w< thanks again, hehe!
Oh I just got a cool idea if you get the rainbow ticket you should recolor it so more people can own it O:

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla

D'aww thanks! >w<

Oh I just got a cool idea if you get the rainbow ticket you should recolor it so more people can own it O:

yeah I could XD but I have like 3 other items I want to recolor...

Champion

Throttle Kitty
Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla

D'aww thanks! >w<

Make 25 sell em buy another ninja

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla

the platinum ticket is the only one that gives just me the 25 copies of the item. XD

Champion

Throttle Kitty
Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla

the platinum ticket is the only one that gives just me the 25 copies of the item. XD
So dose a rainbow ticket but it also makes it a ubber rare drop in a rig you would still make mad profit dramallama

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla

So dose a rainbow ticket but it also makes it a ubber rare drop in a rig you would still make mad profit dramallama

I thought it put it in the CS? o.o Hmm.

Champion

Throttle Kitty
Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla

no silly that's the golden ticket that puts it in cs the rig will be in cs tho the item you recolor will still be a rare drop :b

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla

no silly that's the golden ticket that puts it in cs the rig will be in cs tho the item you recolor will still be a rare drop :b

ooh, that's pretty cool. XD I ant the rainbow ticket more now!

I am hoping that guy who offered a rainbow ticket for one of the dolls gets back in touch with my friend. ;O

Champion

Throttle Kitty
Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla

I am hoping that guy who offered a rainbow ticket for one of the dolls gets back in touch with my friend. ;O
srsly tho if you can recolor that helmet that would be a huge profit and more ppl can own it O:

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla

srsly tho if you can recolor that helmet that would be a huge profit and more ppl can own it O:

It's on my list then XD I waant a pink and white marionette though >o>

Champion

Throttle Kitty
Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla

._. that would be so common tho plus knowing gaia its already in the works lol

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla
Throttle Kitty
Lugla

._. that would be so common tho plus knowing gaia its already in the works lol

common? o.O wut?

and I have always loved the marionette, but every single one of the colors is pretty bad. DX The ashen is alright if you have a black and white avatar, but that's it.

Champion

Throttle Kitty

common? o.O wut?

and I have always loved the marionette, but every single one of the colors is pretty bad. DX The ashen is alright if you have a black and white avatar, but that's it.
knowing gaia they would re-release it << I dont trust gaia
Meh I loved the marionette when it first came out but it was so overpriced for such a common item now its just kinda overrated to me

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas