13,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
UsedRomanceCH
Stormy Reaper
UsedRomanceCH
We got to page 100.

I'll start working on the special packs, which will have special cheap prices (actually I may even make them free but I don't know yet). I plan to make 10 of them on one or several themes and there will be one pack per person. First come first served. If I make them free, I will make one per "regular" customer and give them away on random.

while your putting together these packs and if you need or want something special to go with it and dont have it, let me know kay. i can get the items you need to finish them off kay. xp

I'll keep this in mind if it seems I need items but normally it's going to be okay smile thank you heart

okey dokey. lol

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200
Sweet! Already over the 100th page! Congrats! emotion_yatta

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
CynHimawari2828

Thank you :3
Btw I love your current avatar biggrin

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200
UsedRomanceCH
CynHimawari2828

Thank you :3
Btw I love your current avatar biggrin

Thank you! It's for a guild event (kind of like Halloween party in July). We do it every year. 3nodding

Lucky Noob

31,965 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
cupcake sparkles

Thank you for your donation smile

Warzane IV's Wife

Devoted Fairy

13,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Golden Fairy

The Sun'll Come Out...

Just checking back... I remember when this thread was just a teeny tiny little shop, only on page 50 emotion_kirakira It was such a young'un back then!

...Tomorrow!

Golden Fairy

The Sun'll Come Out...

If the flash sale is still going on, could I get Audrey's White Strap Heels, White Kawaii Hair Bow, and the Red Serafuku Skirt? And if it's not going on... Can I get them anyway? :3

...Tomorrow!
              ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ bump ━ ━

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
anniesunshine
The Sun'll Come Out...

If the flash sale is still going on, could I get Audrey's White Strap Heels, White Kawaii Hair Bow, and the Red Serafuku Skirt? And if it's not going on... Can I get them anyway? :3

...Tomorrow!

The flash sale has ended on monday, but the items are still available. I have yet to move them to the normal list but I lack time...
I'll add the items to the trade, the total will be 3500g (I edited the prices as it's not the sale anymore). Also, as this is not part of the flash sale anymore, you may take more than those three items if you wish.

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Lethal Lilith

Paper Mache Dollfie

You have an open trade with me. If it doesn't get completed by the end of the week end, I'll cancel it.

Golden Fairy

The Sun'll Come Out...

That's all right, those are the only items I'd like smile I actually only have 2k gold right now, so let me play some Booty Grab really quick and I'll send the trade!

...Tomorrow!

UsedRomanceCH
anniesunshine
The Sun'll Come Out...

...Tomorrow!

The flash sale has ended on monday, but the items are still available. I have yet to move them to the normal list but I lack time...
I'll add the items to the trade, the total will be 3500g (I edited the prices as it's not the sale anymore). Also, as this is not part of the flash sale anymore, you may take more than those three items if you wish.

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
I will update the shop before the end of the week.

The packs may take more time... I want them to look nice and have values as close as possible to each other.

I'll be away for a few days, from thursday to sunday so for any questions, please refer to our devoted Stormy Reaper. Don't worry about your purchases, the first come first served rule will apply and anything you asked for will be considered reserved until I come back.

Warzane IV's Wife

Devoted Fairy

13,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers