Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
UsedRomanceCH
Speaking of winter sale, it will have to wait until I can use my right hand again, working only with my left hand makes it too tedious...

Relax used healing is more important than a few pixels for players smile

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
UsedRomanceCH
Speaking of winter sale, it will have to wait until I can use my right hand again, working only with my left hand makes it too tedious...

Would Dragon Assist help? I have to play with it for work smile

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
klipper pink
UsedRomanceCH

If you wish smile I'll fix a list of items, what I need is them looking like this:

[image of the item + link to the item on the market] Name of the item - price

In terms of code, it looks like this:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10013877][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/be57467f98ccb5.png[/img][/url] Navy Blue DASH Gear - 5,000g

For the prices, I will edit them afterwards but basically, you take the lowest price available on the market - if no item in on sale, take the average price - so I have a base. Usually, I'll make the item half-price but sometimes, items went very high and I feel bad selling them that high so I'll lower even more.

Let me know if you feel like doing this for me, if yes, I'll pm you the item list.

Also, thank you for yet one more donation biggrin heart

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
UsedRomanceCH
klipper pink
UsedRomanceCH

If you wish smile I'll fix a list of items, what I need is them looking like this:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10013877][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/be57467f98ccb5.png[/img][/url] Navy Blue DASH Gear - 5,000g

For the prices, I will edit them afterwards but basically, you take the lowest price available on the market - if no item in on sale, take the average price - so I have a base. Usually, I'll make the item half-price but sometimes, items went very high and I feel bad selling them that high so I'll lower even more.

Let me know if you feel like doing this for me, if yes, I'll pm you the item list.

My only question is with the thumbnail images. Where do those come from? Are they all posted on- line. Other than that the code seems pretty straight forward.

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
klipper pink
UsedRomanceCH
klipper pink
UsedRomanceCH

My only question is with the thumbnail images. Where do those come from? Are they all posted on- line. Other than that the code seems pretty straight forward.

Okay, I think that I figured it out. You can give me the list. And I will send it back to you in a private post. The GSA lives biggrin

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
klipper pink
UsedRomanceCH
klipper pink
UsedRomanceCH

Yeah, I forgot to explain the process. The image comes from the marketplace. You right-click on it and copy the image link. Sometimes, when it's special items, they have those sparkles over them. You have to open the "Try it on" option and there you can pick the image link from the available poses. Hope I explained it right razz
I'll work on the list right away and send it over to you, thank you very much for taking the time to do this biggrin heart

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
UsedRomanceCH
klipper pink
UsedRomanceCH
klipper pink
UsedRomanceCH

Yeah, I forgot to explain the process. The image comes from the marketplace. You right-click on it and copy the image link. Sometimes, when it's special items, they have those sparkles over them. You have to open the "Try it on" option and there you can pick the image link from the available poses. Hope I explained it right razz
I'll work on the list right away and send it over to you, thank you very much for taking the time to do this biggrin heart

They are a few sparkles that I could not get working. I am currently sending you the list in chunks. It's pretty long. Please check it over redface

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
klipper pink
UsedRomanceCH
klipper pink
UsedRomanceCH
klipper pink
UsedRomanceCH

They are a few sparkles that I could not get working. I am currently sending you the list in chunks. It's pretty long. Please check it over redface

It's okay, I had given you the way to get them (see my previous answer) but I've edited them as you sent them smile Thank you for your work so far!

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
UsedRomanceCH
klipper pink
UsedRomanceCH
klipper pink
UsedRomanceCH

It's okay, I had given you the way to get them (see my previous answer) but I've edited them as you sent them smile Thank you for your work so far!

I will have more for you. Btw thanks for the gift.

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Hey guys, quick update, I am getting better smile I'll do my best to post the sale soon

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
I AM SORRY. PLEASE HAVE SOME ITEMS

Same as usual, one per person, first come first served, you may reserve one if you need some time to gather the gold, those are less than half price according to current market prices.

User Image Caged Immortality - 1,500,000,000g

User Image Joy of a Schoolboy - 1,000,000,000g sold to sweety techno

User Image O'holy Prayer - 2,500,000,000g sold to Cheriasu

User Image Astra: Frosty Air - 3,000,000,000g

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
anniesunshine

commedesfvckdown

Sexiibunniluv

Judy Skellington

Yuuki Aizawa

Paper Mache Dollfie

Socialitexoxo

Cheriasu

CynHimawari2828

Retro_Chic_Chick

Rvyner

Darkness_Strike_DS

facade of reality

sweety techno

Slntd-n-Nchntd

ranakatina1004

xXx_Sweet_Dino_xXx

storm the sorrow

julian7698

oceanbeauty08

Indigomoon09

sweety techno

Don't know how many of you are still around... But for some reason, I figure 4 items is going to be enough... XD

pvx's Senpai

Bunny

UsedRomanceCH

I'm still around. ^ v^
it seems a bit slow since the last time I've checked. ;v;
I'll take the O'holy Prayer please. c:

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Cheriasu
UsedRomanceCH

I'm still around. ^ v^
it seems a bit slow since the last time I've checked. ;v;
I'll take the O'holy Prayer please. c:

Yeah, I've had too many things to take care of by the end of the year, and in early January (3rd) I broke my shoulder which didn't help... XD I'll try to keep up again.
Trade on the way!

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150
UsedRomanceCH
I AM SORRY. PLEASE HAVE SOME ITEMS

Same as usual, one per person, first come first served, you may reserve one if you need some time to gather the gold, those are less than half price according to current market prices.

User Image Caged Immortality - 1,500,000,000g

User Image Joy of a Schoolboy - 1,000,000,000g

User Image O'holy Prayer - 2,500,000,000g sold to Cheriasu

User Image Astra: Frosty Air - 3,000,000,000g

Joy of a schoolboy please

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items