• Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

:TEKTEK ME PLEASE

USERNAME.:Lindseta
          TEKTEKER.: Terribly
          Barbra_Streisand
          Buttercream Pendragon

BASE.: Human A (: Or if you find that a skin modifier looks better, you may use one, just be careful with it
          HAIR.: Preferred blonde (like plat. blonde) Hairs from the store that would work: Rebellious, Ponydrill, Layla, Tsumu, Heathcliff (as long as you make the avi look feminine seeing as this is a more manly hairstyle imo), any hair that seems flowy and large (please no valkyrie hair even though that's the theme D: So expensive for 1 item) But flowy, dramatic, that kind of thing (:
          EYES.: Pref. Blue/Grey/Green or Purple I don't really do the whole eye thing, you can use eye mods to get makeup/ a fiercer look
          MOUTH.: Either none, something combined with the eyes, or a mod that makes her look fierce and ready for battle. I've lost my touch with tektek and can never find something that looks good even though I have found a few of them (:

THEME.: Valkyrie (either just out of battle, or going in, or.. well I'm assuming you catch my drift (: (if you don't know what a valkyrie is, here is the wiki link: Here biggrin
          COLORS.: Greys, Lighter blues (not pastel), accents of maybe gold or silver. That kind of thing.
          LIKES.: I like a lot of items here (: Feel free to go crazy, if I see something in the avi I don't like I'll point it out, but I'm overall a free spirit
          DISLIKES.: Mods/Shoes that make legs look horribly un-proportionate to the body (however with this avi, if you use a leg mod or something I might let it pass. Just try it out, and like I said above with the skin mods, just be careful.
          REQUIRED ITEMS.: Nothing is required (:

PRICE LIMIT.: No overall price limit, but don't put an item in there that makes up like... 3/4 of the avi price, you got me, friend?
          EXCLUDED ITEMS.: See below
          INVENTORY.:
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          You may use this if you wish (: It might help, I dunno. But like I said above, if you go outside make sure that the gold amount isn't ungodly for an item in comparison to the overall amount

POST OR PM.: PM would be better <3
          OTHER.: If you have any question, just ask <3 Sorry if this sounds overly complicated or challenging and all that jazz (: ALSO, if you could check the gaia layering, I would love you 5ever c:

User Image

Fashionable Trader

15,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
TERRlBLY
Pimptress Ryu
TERRlBLY
Pimptress Ryu

I love the second one from Line 1,
The first from Line 2.
What are the other hair choices and what do I have to buy for them?

I assume that means you wanted to see more hair variations emotion_dowant
(I went over the budget with some of them, I'm just showing you options)~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, i love my hair variations! :3
It's ok- I'm constantly selling and trading my items- I'm trying to get that Instafame right now, so it's going to be a minute before I can get some of the items I need outside of my inventory.

For Line 2, where do those cute little shoes come from? The little purple heels.

Thank you for all of the wonderful avvies and all the time you put into them, I really appreciate it. <3

They are from Amethyst Snippet MP link c:
Bit pricey though gonk

;gonk; I see that. Do you think it will work if I use the shoes from Butterfly Lament or Cherry Flare with the Amethyst wings as anklets? And maybe the Undergarment from Rosamund's Revenge to substitute for the Lethe Rose?

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pimptress Ryu
TERRlBLY
Pimptress Ryu
TERRlBLY
Pimptress Ryu

The first from Line 2.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's ok- I'm constantly selling and trading my items- I'm trying to get that Instafame right now, so it's going to be a minute before I can get some of the items I need outside of my inventory.

For Line 2, where do those cute little shoes come from? The little purple heels.

Thank you for all of the wonderful avvies and all the time you put into them, I really appreciate it. <3

Bit pricey though gonk

;gonk; I see that. Do you think it will work if I use the shoes from Butterfly Lament or Cherry Flare with the Amethyst wings as anklets? And maybe the Undergarment from Rosamund's Revenge to substitute for the Lethe Rose?

Butterfly's lement looks pretty good~

Fashionable Trader

15,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
TERRlBLY
Pimptress Ryu
TERRlBLY
Pimptress Ryu
TERRlBLY
Pimptress Ryu

The first from Line 2.

Bit pricey though gonk

Butterfly's lement looks pretty good~

Since I'm too cheap to buy the Ebony and Ivory, I've used the leggings from Wisteria, the wings from Playful Succubus, the horns from Hell's Mistress, and the tail from Alurna's Rose. Hopefully, I can buy all the needed items for your great avvies, soon. I also used the Ombre Curls because it's not too much hair or too little, and added hearts to be cute.

What do you think?

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pimptress Ryu

Since I'm too cheap to buy the Ebony and Ivory, I've used the leggings from Wisteria, the wings from Playful Succubus, the horns from Hell's Mistress, and the tail from Alurna's Rose. Hopefully, I can buy all the needed items for your great avvies, soon. I also used the Ombre Curls because it's not too much hair or too little, and added hearts to be cute.

What do you think?

I think it looks great c:
I'm glad you were able to make it work for you without having to spend gold xD
I think the stockings look great especially. Don't know why I didn't think of that emotion_awesome

edit: And thanks so much for the gift emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Unbeatable Foe

Helloooooo shop! Would you mind if I got to know y'all because I'm thinking of working here! Now, now who wants to chat?

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ahava Chanita
Helloooooo shop! Would you mind if I got to know y'all because I'm thinking of working here! Now, now who wants to chat?

Well hello there. I could chat it up for a bit.
(responses may take a bit though as I am playing around in tektek) emotion_dowant

Unbeatable Foe

TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita

(responses may take a bit though as I am playing around in tektek) emotion_dowant

As am I cat_rofl Entering contest after contest 'cause what else is a girl to do? May I ask your opinion on a tektek I created?

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita

As am I cat_rofl Entering contest after contest 'cause what else is a girl to do? May I ask your opinion on a tektek I created?

Of course you may~
Yes, me too. I don't venture out of the dressing room very often emotion_awesome

Unbeatable Foe

TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita

Of course you may~
Yes, me too. I don't venture out of the dressing room very often emotion_awesome

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Okay so, I was asked to change the bustier/skirt… the thing that I created the tektek around and I'm like… no nononono. If there's anything that needs changing it's probably the feet part. What's your take?

EDIT: The Dressing Room is my Chatterbox emotion_kirakira

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita

Of course you may~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Okay so, I was asked to change the bustier/skirt… the thing that I created the tektek around and I'm like… no nononono. If there's anything that needs changing it's probably the feet part. What's your take?

OMG I feel your pain. That happens to me all the time. (Building an avi around a certain item/item combo, and that's what they don't like.
I really like this, I wouldn't change it personally, but if they are looking for a different mid section You could maybe try out hanakage's Dance, or crimson rose.. shrouded vestige top might look good. Or the string ensemble to.. Or crimson Hellion vest
lol maybe you can work with some of these sweatdrop

Unbeatable Foe

TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita

Of course you may~

OMG I feel your pain. That happens to me all the time. (Building an avi around a certain item/item combo, and that's what they don't like.
I really like this, I wouldn't change it personally, but if they are looking for a different mid section You could maybe try out hanakage's Dance, or crimson rose.. shrouded vestige top might look good. Or the string ensemble to.. Or crimson Hellion vest

Thank you for the suggestions! I've been banging my head against a wall with it like… but you're my perfect angel. Then again there's 20 billion on the line… but y'know they don't really like it once you change it anyways so… *whistles* I can't seem to remember which contest that was for.

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lindseta

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here you are!
They are a bit pricey, if you want me to make one that's cheaper I can do that c:
I hope you like em.
I missed your preferences when it came to the hair and eyes, I will change them up if you want. I'm sorry gonk

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita

Of course you may~

Thank you for the suggestions! I've been banging my head against a wall with it like… but you're my perfect angel. Then again there's 20 billion on the line… but y'know they don't really like it once you change it anyways so… *whistles* I can't seem to remember which contest that was for.

omg that happens to me all the time.
I always have like 15 tabs with different peoples invos and and contests up, it's hard to remember which goes where.
I am guilty of entering the wrong avis in contests every now and then emotion_awesome

Unbeatable Foe

TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita

Of course you may~

omg that happens to me all the time.
I always have like 15 tabs with different peoples invos and and contests up, it's hard to remember which goes where.
I am guilty of entering the wrong avis in contests every now and then emotion_awesome

Oh, I KNOW! Plus, I'm doing this on a kindle I always get "Error: Too many open tabs." And I'm just like PSSH. I love doing invo contests cause then I can be like "It's your invo fault that my avi ain't good, not my lack of talent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff