COLORS.: i tend to like anything purple, pink, and white
          LIKES.: cute things, leg items, bunnies, and others
          DISLIKES.: backgrounds
          REQUIRED ITEMS.: n.a.

PRICE LIMIT.: 60b
          ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM PRICE.: n.a.
          INVENTORY/USER ID.: n.a. i don't have anything in it
          POST OR PM.: PM Please
          OTHER.: I'm looking for a dream avi that i can quest and try not use super expensive items, thank you and have fun!

User Image

Iunes's Wife

Sparkly Fatcat

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

:TEKTEK ME PLEASE

USERNAME.: kill lumi
          TEKTEKER.:
          puned_out_kitty

HAIR.:item
          EYES.: item
          MOUTH.: item

THEME.: sexy cool maybe a dash of cuteness
          COLORS.: dark colors such as black or brown. Light colors are welcome(white, pale pink..etc)
          LIKES.: arm and leg mods, face expressions,
          DISLIKES.:bright colors, too mutch clutter
          REQUIRED ITEMS.: none~

PRICE LIMIT.:the sky is the limit!
          ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM PRICE.: none~
          INVENTORY/USER ID.: 33450169
          POST OR PM.: either one is fine c:
          OTHER.: I'm kind of looking for an avi that you see in the rally....but it doesn't have to be! thank you for your timex3

User Image

Questionable Newb

10,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Waffles! 25
Kasoday

l0oney

[

User Image

:TEKTEK ME PLEASE

USERNAME.: Mimic Moonlight
          TEKTEKER.: Kasoday and l0oney
          HAIR.: long item hair not drapey over the face- delicate/simple/looks pleasing such as my current avi's hair (as reference).
          EYES.: must have item eyes, something sexy or cute- nothing hard to see
          MOUTH.: item mouth that works well with face and avi. perhaps lips showing expression.

THEME.: sexy (not ecchi or too sexual) or a cute character that is perhaps sexy and quiet or happy/outgoing..whatever you think works. if you go for my navy theme please use sexy.
          i also would love a bright cute avatar- i really enjoyed the appearance of l0oneys 1st and 5th avatar.

COLORS.: navy as main colour with 1-2 other colours such as white, silver,black,creme...
          i also wouldn't mind a bright cute avatar- i really enjoyed the appearance of l0oneys 1st and 5th avatar

LIKES.: cute avatars, sexy avatars, bright or navy, elegant and stunning, simple but not too simple (see my current for idea reference), a little more cluttering is most definitely acceptable, something that works really well for example the avatars i mentioned i found appealing. I really like item legs and item arms where applicable. Item legs are a must! I'm really fond of fantastical skip steps legs or some such as crafty dollhouse demon, you get the idea! item legs!!
          DISLIKES.: too sexual, blocky and doesnt work well, emo/goth, bloody sadistic, overly clutters, too many varying colours.
          REQUIRED ITEMS.: if you go for the navy theme kerubiels wings would be great as i own them. if one of you do the cutesy avatar i really don't mind!

PRICE LIMIT.: probably 30bil. I can push to 40/50 if i must.
          ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM PRICE.: anything used from invo.
          INVENTORY/USER ID.: 30223305
          POST OR PM.: PM please <3
          OTHER.: after seeing those cute avatars i reall want one liek them..if both preferences can be done i'd be so amazingly thrilled..if not perhaps go for the cuter one.
          and finally THANK YOU SO MUCH! i was waiting for someone to make me an avatar (in a comp i did) and got no replies- that you for your service.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces