Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destitute Ladykiller

12,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
KuroToAoi

Here you go Mr. Panty Perv~ ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ps: your siggie, does it say i have a blue and black butt or is google translate off its rocker~?

Destitute Ladykiller

12,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
gaia_crown poof~

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Party Member 100
I mustache you a question...

:{D ∘∘∘ BUMP

but I'm shaving it for later

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kawaii Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • First step to fame 200
Barbra_Streisand
KuroToAoi

Here you go Mr. Panty Perv~ ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ps: your siggie, does it say i have a blue and black butt or is google translate off its rocker~?

These are already cool, but could you
cover the arms somehow?
I prefer them covered~

About my signature:
"Ore wa KuroToAoi desu kedo?"

I am KuroToAoi, didn't you know?

So google has some typical issues again xD
Buttercream Pendragon
Eternally Euphoric

What do you think about this? smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

omg i love it, you are an angel aren't you
aRENT YOU
sending a tip right now!

Beloved Perfectionist

yuki utahime
LuvableHart
tried my best with the lolita theme ; v ;

It looks cute, but it isn't really my style (I guess I like a dark-ishy lolita if that makes sense?). Thank you so much for trying though. >u < <3

Beloved Perfectionist

-_-Kris-the-random-_-
LuvableHart

I mustache you a question...

:{D ∘∘∘ Here you go.
          If you want any changes just ask, thanks for ordering! c:

but I'm shaving it for later

Thank you, it looks nice, but wasn't really what I was looking for.
(I prefer dark colors or a tom-boyish theme I suppose... sorry, I don't know myself very well). o u o;;;;

Beloved Perfectionist

f_ck i want cake
LuvableHart

Hi, sorry for the wait! ; n ;
Let me know if there are any changes you'd like me to make.
The frilled hat is supposed to layer on top of the Skuzy headpiece.

I kinda like where this is going. Do you mind adding on to this?

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pimptress Ryu

omg I totally missed your request! I'm sorry I'm working on it now 3nodding

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pimptress Ryu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I made a bunch to make up for being so late xD
Hope you can use em~ Let me know if you'd like different ones or if there's any changes I can make~

Fashionable Trader

15,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
TERRlBLY
Pimptress Ryu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I made a bunch to make up for being so late xD
Hope you can use em~ Let me know if you'd like different ones or if there's any changes I can make~

I love the second one from Line 1,
The first from Line 2.
What are the other hair choices and what do I have to buy for them?

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pimptress Ryu

The first from Line 2.

I assume that means you wanted to see more hair variations emotion_dowant
(I went over the budget with some of them, I'm just showing you options)~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Trader

15,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
TERRlBLY
Pimptress Ryu

The first from Line 2.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, i love my hair variations! :3
It's ok- I'm constantly selling and trading my items- I'm trying to get that Instafame right now, so it's going to be a minute before I can get some of the items I need outside of my inventory.

For Line 2, where do those cute little shoes come from? The little purple heels.

Thank you for all of the wonderful avvies and all the time you put into them, I really appreciate it. <3

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pimptress Ryu
TERRlBLY
Pimptress Ryu

The first from Line 2.

Yes, i love my hair variations! :3
It's ok- I'm constantly selling and trading my items- I'm trying to get that Instafame right now, so it's going to be a minute before I can get some of the items I need outside of my inventory.

For Line 2, where do those cute little shoes come from? The little purple heels.

Thank you for all of the wonderful avvies and all the time you put into them, I really appreciate it. <3

They are from Amethyst Snippet MP link c:
Bit pricey though gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas