What would you like to do first?

Creation Topic of the Month 0.6 60.0% [ 57 ]
Creation Exchange 0.4 40.0% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55 56 > >>

Trillium_Fae
Plum_Faerie
Hitomi Hayabusa
I've been sick with sever Respiratory tract infection. =_= Stuck in bed for days but I have been drawing.

Can't show you guys photos but they have been concept sketches for a video game a group of programmers have been working on. They are students and this is their possible break into the industry.

Oh noes. Get well soon! I'm a little sick myself.

*starts to quarantine the thread* Too many sickies. redface You get better soon too!

How'd the craft fair go?

I sold $139 worth of plush :]

It was a pretty small fair, not many people passed through either, but I still sold 9/31 plushies! W00t

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Plum_Faerie

It was a pretty small fair, not many people passed through either, but I still sold 9/31 plushies! W00t

thats awesome! congrats! how much did it cost to sell at the craft fair? ..all the ones i've looked into have very high table fees x.x
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie

thats awesome! congrats! how much did it cost to sell at the craft fair? ..all the ones i've looked into have very high table fees x.x

Table fee was $40, and they asked for an item valued at $25. Could be a gift certificate or item.

I made my money back :]

Ice-Cold Visionary

Plum_Faerie
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie

Table fee was $40, and they asked for an item valued at $25. Could be a gift certificate or item.

Wow!! Good job biggrin

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Plum_Faerie
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie

thats great! wow, pretty cheap table fee too! ..why did they want an item? for a raffle or something like that?
Hitomi Hayabusa
Plum_Faerie
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie

Wow!! Good job biggrin

Thank you ^^
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie

thats great! wow, pretty cheap table fee too! ..why did they want an item? for a raffle or something like that?

It was a donation for their silent raffle

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Plum_Faerie
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie

oh i see
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie

oh i see

I think that's better than 20% of all sales. I would have had to pay 28 instead of 25.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Plum_Faerie
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie

oh i see

I think that's better than 20% of all sales. I would have had to pay 28 instead of 25.
yeah..did you have fun? and get to talk to the customers a bit ?
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie

oh i see

It was fun. Two of my friends were there with me. It was nice to have bathroom breaks! Also to have someone to talk to.

Yes I did :] It was great. Everyone told me how cute they were and the little kids would huggle them and they liked my main character! The Brutemus. I was able to talk to other experienced vendors/crafters as well, which was nice. They told me about other craft shows/fairs. A few people even thought my plushies were the UglyDolls.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Plum_Faerie
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie

oh i see

It was fun. Two of my friends were there with me. It was nice to have bathroom breaks! Also to have someone to talk to.

Yes I did :] It was great. Everyone told me how cute they were and the little kids would huggle them and they liked my main character! The Brutemus. I was able to talk to other experienced vendors/crafters as well, which was nice. They told me about other craft shows/fairs. A few people even thought my plushies were the UglyDolls.
aw thats nice! sounds like a fun experience! lol it must have been cute seeing kids hug your plushies!.. i don't know of the ugly dolls
Miyuki013
aw thats nice! sounds like a fun experience! lol it must have been cute seeing kids hug your plushies!.. i don't know of the ugly dolls

It totally was!

They are really popular plushies. http://www.shop.uglydolls.com/home/index/322.0.1.1

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Plum_Faerie
Miyuki013

It totally was!

They are really popular plushies. http://www.shop.uglydolls.com/home/index/322.0.1.1
aw they're cute!
Miyuki013
Plum_Faerie
Miyuki013

It totally was!

aw they're cute!

3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas