the Book Ends

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image Book Regulations

TERMS OF SERVICE ://:
                  When joining Gaia, everyone had to check a box saying that you agreed to the terms of services. If you break any of Gaia's rules, you will be reported, and eventually banned forever from the site if you break the rules enough times. Got it? Good. Thank you.

LITERACY ://:
                  Ah, yes. Literacy. This is a literate, to an advanced literate role play. That means no text speech. No one liners. At least three to four paragraphs to a post. AND I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH! On your first post, however, when introducing your character, I expect more than that. Now, I understand, there are some times where you can only really squeeze out a few lines. That is ONLY ACCEPTABLE once in a while. I would like people to post at least once every few days. If things get hectic at home/work/school/life, let me know when you can. If you do not post for over a week, I am sorry to say but I can delete your character if need be. I hate it when I become stuck because the character mine is conversing with is not talking back . . . for days. It gets annoying, and I bet you would not want it done to you. Also, post in third person, past tense. It keeps the flow going through the paragraphs, and thus makes it easier to read the story. Oh, and guess what I found out? It is more professional to NOT use contractions! As in, instead of narrating and writing 'didn't', it is more professional to write 'did not'! When a character speaks, it is an entirely different story, as they could be the worst speakers in history. Narration is important, and thus I would like it to be legible and understandable. Thank you!

BEAUTIFICATION ://:
                  I want pretty and beautiful posts. What do I mean by that? I mean no blinding colours, no strenuously small letters, and no obnoxiously large letters. Post in colours that one's eye can actually read without straining to read and without having to highlight to read. Also post in a size between size 10 to size 12. Also, in your posts, add some colour and decor! Like, pictures of your character, song lyrics, quotes that go along with your character . . . things of that nature. I hate 'naked' posts, in which it only has the narration of the character. No pictures, no nothing. Now, do not make your post a 'picture book', as in try to hide the fact that you did not post much each and every time. If your post becomes too much, I will let you know so that you can tone it down. Thank you!

LIMITATIONS ://:
                  Considering the fact that I do not know how many characters will be in this role play, let us just set the limit at . . . four characters a pop. I may amend this rule, or just delete it all together. Do not worry -- I will let you know about things when you reserve. Thank you.

PROFILING ://:
                  Ah, yes -- reservations and profiles. Even though there is a separate post for the skeleton of the reserve, I find it best to reiterate what I would like to see. This role play is based off of the DISNEY movies and my imagination. You should know that your character may, in fact, DIE. So, please read thoroughly. Thank you.

CENSORSHIP ://:
                  Any who, cursing is allowed in the role play. Make sure that it is how your character would respond to the situation. And, no cursing every other word -- it is HIGHLY annoying. If you do not like seeing curses, then I suggest you put the filters on in your preferences and such. Got it? Good. Thank you.

ROMANCING ://:
                  Ah, yes, romance. There may very well be love in this role play, as well as lust. I suggest you do not post sexual encounters on this thread. I cannot stop you from going elsewhere, but on here it is a big NO NO. I had a role play actually deleted because someone wrote 'n i p p l e s' without spaces, and apparently that was bad. So, if I say that what you are writing should be edited, then you should edit. And keep the love fest to . . . pg-13 or so. No R rated posts, please. Thank you.

I AM GODDESS ://:
                  So, if you have not guessed yet, I, master-of-snow, am in charge. That means, whatever I say is LAW. I will not really be abusing this power much, as not even I am going to be GOD-MODDING. No one should do so, anyway. Unless the person whose character is going to be controlled has allowed for someone to move them here and there. Anyway, if I make a decision, you should all respect it. If you do not like me or my rules, you should leave now before it is too late. Oh, and I will have moderators ( hopefully ), and they will have to be obeyed as well! Thank you.

LEAVING SO SOON? ://:
                  If you want to leave the role play, do so now before you apply. If you join the role play, and then realize you have too many role plays on your plate, leave before making that first post. Before you join any role play at any time, please check to make sure you will have adequate amounts of time to devote to each and every role play you enrolled in. If you think you will be gone for a long period of time ( like vacation, or because of finals in high school / college ), please shoot me up a PM or quote me in the OOC to tell me what dates you will not be on. That way, I will not kick you out and / or put you on the black list. Thank you.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT ://:
                  Okay, I have never put this in my rules before, but it seems like I should. If you decide you like my role play, great. DO NOT GO AHEAD, WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE, TURN AROUND AND MAKE YOUR OWN! This is so very wrong and so very rude. Imitation is NOT flattery. If you want to recreate an old role play of mine, run it by me first. Many of them, I have put great thought into them, and it is very disheartening when I see someone just copy and paste the damn role play word for word, and maybe just change the title. STOP THAT. You know who you are. And yes -- I report each and every role play, because it is COPYING. AND IT IS WRONG. And do not go and report me for copying you. The dates can prove that I created it first, numb-nuts! That is all. Thank you.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image the Reserved Prequel

So, you actually want to join, after reading the regulations? Good. Because I love role players who ACTUALLY READ THEM. So, this is how it's going to go down. For reservations, you are going to send me two icons that are 100 x 100 in size. One icon is going to be of the Disney character, and one is going to be of the actor / model / singer / person that you are going to use for your character. Also in your reservation, you are going to tell me the name of that Disney character, what movie they are from, and also you are going to tell me the name of the person that you are using. What I also ALSO need to know is the name of the character you will be playing. For instance, you cannot name your character Flynn Rider if your character is FLYNN RIDER. Think up a name that is clever, that perhaps even represents the character in some way. Entitle the pm "open my story". You can send up to four reservations in one pm.

** note : hit 'show spoiler' to see an example of what I mean! **
                  User Image tab User Image
                  Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon.
                  James McAvoy
                  [ Blake Shepherd ]

All right. So, let's assume that you finished that, and I say that you can join with that reserve. It is ON to the profile. You all will create a separate test thread, and once completed you send me the link. I do not expect this to be done all quickly. No -- I expect some thought to be done. However, if you have the initial things filled out, then you can start to post after my blessing, and finish within two weeks of getting my blessing. The initial things you should fill out will be provided below.

** note : hit 'show spoiler' to see the initial things! **
                  name, age, gender, sexuality, disney character / movie, likes, dislikes, background of character ( not disney character ), personality, one true love ( don't need to end up with actual pairing . . . and does not need to be filled immediately ).

When you finish creating the test thread, and get the initial things filled out, please hit me up with the link in a pm entitled "and I lived happily ever after".

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image the Book Ends

open for posting ;; open for reserves ;; open for profiles
                  closed for posting ;; closed for reserves ;; closed for profiles
                  dead ;; dying
                  moved
                  hiatus ;; semi-haitus

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image the Epilogue

reserved for future use

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image Chapter One

We start off in New York City. Everyone has a place to go . . . people to see. Our characters do not know their true selves, even though many are trying to find it. It is midday when we start, so no morning rituals need to be explained. We see that everyone is placed at some place . . . most live in Manhattan. Though, some do live in Queens or Brooklynn or the Bronx . . . or even Staten Island. Day one, and there is already something big to do at night in Central Park. So do please try to attend.

(( will keep this updated ))

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image Story Map

(( links will be provided for all the hotspots. ))

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image Future Sequels

reserved for future use

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image Chapter In-Depth Analysis

(( will be worked on later ))

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image Other Books You Might Enjoy

(( no affiliates just yet ))

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
you can call me dramatic, I won't listen to it.
you can call me a freak, but I'm done with your s**t.
If you don't give me a reason to stay
Then maybe I will just fade away.
And be gone from your life, suffering defeat
To a life that will never be complete . . .

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Jensen Ackles tab Jessica Alba tab Dianna Argon tab Jonas Armstrong tab Antonio Banderas tab Halle Berry tab User Image

User Image tab User Image tab David Boreanaz tab Emily Browning tab User Image tab Helena Bonham Carter tab User Image

Chris Colfer tab User Image tab User Image tab Darren Criss tab User Image tab Johnny Depp tab Emilie de Ravin

User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab Robert Downey Jr. tab David Duchovny tab Eliza Dushku

User Image tab Chris Evans tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab Kyle Gallner tab Sarah Michelle Geller

Cam Gigandet tab Ginnifer Goodwin tab Ashley Greene tab Rupert Grint tab Grant Gustin tab Ian Harding tab User Image

Chris Hemsworth tab Tom Hiddleston tab Freddie Highmore tab Josh Holloway tab User Image tab Bryce Dallas Howard tab User Image

Hugh Jackman tab Samuel L. Jackson tab Scarlett Johansson tab January Jones tab Christian Kane tab User Image tab Boa Kwon

Shia LaBeouf tab Adam Lambert tab User Image tab User Image tab Jennifer Lawrence tab Heath Ledger tab Blake Lively

Kellan Lutz tab James Marsters tab Jayma Mays tab James McAvoy tab Jesse McCartney tab Jonathan Rhys Meyers tab User Image

User Image tab User Image tab Jared Padelecki tab Ellen Page tab Anna Paquin tab User Image tab Alex Pettyfer

Chris Pine tab Andrew Lee Potts tab User Image tab User Image tab Daniel Radcliff tab Jackson Rathbone tab Jeremy Renner

User Image tab Christina Ricci tab James Roday tab Christy Carlson Romano tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

Amanda Seyfried tab Jimmi Simpson tab Hannah Spearritt tab User Image tab Booboo Stewart tab Kristen Stewart tab Emma Stone

User Image tab User Image tab Amber Tamblyn tab Emma Watson tab Hayley Williams

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces