Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageMy humble self is the ɟ υ η ε r α ℓ- н ø м ε ' ς- undertaker, and I humbly α ω α ɪ τ- τ н ε- d α y- to provide service to you.
Let me make your body nice and clean , and allow me to examine you carefully
My humble self is the funeral home's υ η đ ε ʀ τ a ĸ ε ʀ, and I humbly accept your request for service.
I will provide a- н α η đ м α đ ε- c ø ɟ ɟ ɪ η, just for you, and you'll surely be satisfied with its comfort

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⌠User Image ⌡▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Undertaker

Olette chuckled, when Grell gave a shark tooth smile. She said the right thing h- she preferred to being addressed as a female and not their given gender. This person was interesting, she liked them. Grell started to explain that he didn’t exactly know Charlie Chaplin personally, but someone else had sent her to look for him. Apparently this other person’s name was Hades. The brunette’s mind filed through her memories until it came across the time her history class was assigned to write a paper on a god from any race of their choice. She had chosen Hades for some strange reason or another when it was Hecate or Persephone caught her interest. Could this Hades be thee Greek God of the Underworld Ms. Pearcey was one in the same? If her grandmother could be thee Morgan le Fay, then this Hades could be thee Hades. Did this mean the red head was from the Underworld herself? Did this allude to Grell Pearcey being of some lesser deity or god as well? The excitement started to build up within the brunette at the possibility of this being true. “No Olette! You must keep calm. Stay calm and don’t have a fangirl moment.” Though, she did give an eternal squeal.

“Well hello there! Invade my personal space why don’t you?” was Undertaker’s thought before he could even fathom the possibility of a dashing get away. Lo and behold thee of red locks was instantly in front of the ex-Shinigami and taking a peek behind his bangs. He waited for a reaction. It was obvious is identity was blown by this point due to the uniqueness of a Shinigami’s eyes. Let’s see if he would get the de- did he just see sparkles emit from the other’s eyes? “Hug me~!” was the apparently happy squee that issued from the Shinigami’s mouth. Okay, not the reaction the graynette was looking for but hey, at least he still got it.~ Now this would follow by a glomp of some sort. But a lass, Glow Bug to the rescue! Though, Grell did not appear pleased with the whitenette’s interference. Undertaker absentmindedly wondered if the red head wanted cuddle time. He began to whistle a tune in his head. He was going to blatantly pay no mind to the conversation between Glow Bug and Grell. Well, that was until he heard the other Shinigami’s next choice of words, "Tch, why would I help a little child like you? I only care about men." No, not that line. That actually made him feel special in some kind of way. Though, by normal circumstances he should have been disturbed. Then again he did have a select few screws lose. "Unless of course, you can defeat me in a fight~" He would not allow that to happen.

Green-yellow eyes watched as the red head began to turn around. Suddenly the door to the establishment was blocked by a Corridor of Darkness and a young looking with short raven hair and an eye patch over her right eye and wore what appeared to be a battle kimono of some kind. The memory was sparked, returning with full force of the information passed onto him from another. Eyes looked on curiously from behind gray bangs. The mysterious girl then spoke "Princess of Heart, your time here has expired." Oh crud. This was turning into a lovely event. Glow Bug suddenly took off down the hall the eye patch girl right on her tail. The undertaker bit his bottom lip, not at all noticing how Grell suddenly went invisible upon Eye Patch’s appearance. If he did, well he would have been slightly amused, a bit curious to the reaction, and if possible questioned it. But no, his mind was not focused on the one Hades had sent after him. Only on the young little Princess of Heart did the mind focus on. Without a second thought he dashed after the females. While sprinting down the hall, appearing as a blur of black robes, he noticed the trio of Cique, Sora, and Riku standing in the door way of a room. Not concerning himself with this matter he ignored them, though he had taken quick note of the girl that was supposedly in the bed.

Out the back door (and scaring a random chicken in the process), the silvernette fleeted through the streets causing some unneeded disturbances. Soon the sound of Glow Bug’s voice caught his ear. Honestly, how far did they get in such a short span of time? He wasn’t that deep in though. The closer he got (he was still some distance away), he noticed the shocking white head of hair, Kibbles was with her. Eyes narrowed into near slits as Eye Patch pounced on the whitette before tossing her into a Corridor of Darkness. Glow Bug screamed for help he dipped, but it was already too late. She was pulled deeper into the corridor’s darkness along with Kibbles who tried to pull her out, only to be taken as an extra passenger. Time was of the essence as the corridor started to close. Undertaker reached into the depths of his cloak and threw a long slender object into it before it completely vanished. A single locket on a chain of lockets he wore about his waist glowed for a brief second. In the next the ex-Shinigami vanished from complete sight.

The brunette held Décès within her arms a bit protectively. Teeth bit into her bottom lip. Charlie Chaplin had taken off after Makuto and the strange girl who appeared. She felt completely out of place. With suppressed magic inherited from her grandmother, she wasn’t much help. But there was something about the girl with the eye patch that set off alarms in her head. Forest green eyes looked down at Décès he looked just as curiously back at her. Head tilted back as the little ones bangs part just slightly to reveal green-yellow eyes beneath those silver locks. A slender brown brow rose as she moved a hand to brush back the little one’s bangs who started to wiggle. A smile spread across her lips, now holding Décès at eye level. “So is this what Charlie Chaplin looks like behind those silver bangs?” Décès with much reluctance nodded zir head as the young le Fay let out a laugh. “Don’t worry I’ll keep it secret.~” Attention moved from the little one to those who still occupied the room. “Where did Ms. Pearcey go?” she questioned aloud, not noticing the woman had gone invisible earlier and was still in the room. Not to mention the girl Cisque had taken Sora and Riku somewhere. So the only ones (visibly) left in the room were Vanitas and Namine. Olette did feel bad about not remembering the blonde who helped her and her friends a year ago right away. Out of the three of them Pence was the one who recalled her on sight. “I’m such an idiot.”

Olette slid off the stool, forest green eyes looked curiously about the Inn wondering where Ms. Pearcey had went as she approached Namine and Vanitas. “What do you suppose we do now?” she asked. If they were going to fight, she was afraid of being a useless. Even though she couldn’t use magic like her grandmother could, she still had the basics like Fire, Thunder, Blizzard, and Reflect. Though, they weren’t really that strong.

La Cité des Cloches
      Undertaker appeared in a nearly crowded market and cursed under his breath. He instantly vanished from sight, before anyone had noticed. Well, a little late for that when a woman had screamed of phantoms and priest had dropped to their knees and said several prayers believing he had seen a spectrum of death. The priest wasn’t too off, but meh he had more important of things to do. No longer in the crowded market, but now in a less populated street, Undertaker felt eyes upon his back. “Not even here a second and I have thy holy army following me. Probably believe I’m a gypsy. Let’s see if I can lose them.”

The silvernette walked at a brisk pace with the followers behind him. Soon, he started to run, the ones following did the same. Back into the crowded market he ran, which managed to confuse a few of his pursuers, but some managed to keep on his tail. Persistent buggers. As he passed a dark alley, a hand shot out and grabbed the ex-Shingami by the arm and pulled him in. Pursuers ran right past their hiding spot.

“Sure know how to make an entrance, don’t you Undertaker?”

Victorian Village - Inn ➟ La Cité des Cloches, Alley tab Grell, Glow Bug, Olette, Sora, Riku, Cisqua, and Axura tab "Must find Glow Bug..."
      Victorian Village, Inn tab Charlie Chaplin (Undertaker), Makuto, Sora, Riku, Cisque, Namine, Vanitas, and Grell Outfit (bottom)

My humble self is the funeral home's undertaker, and I can also provide you some underground
information
. If you wish, I can use my pink bookmark and completely change your destiny.
Have some lukewarm black tea and freshly baked cookies, and let's slowly and leisurely have a chat.
τ н ε- ρ ʀ ɪ c ε, ɪ ς- τ ø- ɢ ɪ v ε- м ε- T H E- G R E A T E S T- L A U G H

User ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

I'll remember you, and baby that's forever true
    үѳυ'ɼε ϯɦэ ѳηε that I'll always miss never thought
    it would be like this I'll be there for you, no matter

what you're goin' through ɪη რү ɧεʌяϮ you'll always
    be, forever baby I'll remember you
    I ρʀѳмιsє ʏѳυ I ѡѳɴ'т ғѳʀɢєт тʜє тιмєs ѡє sʜʌʀєם, the tears

we cried You'll always be the sun in my sky, It maybe fate
    that brings us back to мєєт ʌɢʌιɴ soмєםʌʏ Even though
    we go separate ways

Xion, Nobody of the Sixth New Princess of Heart
    User Image
                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                      "Listen here and listen good. No one and I mean no one lies a hand on my man, but me you hussy!"

Xion gave a small smile when Roxas accepted the Potion and Elixir. She giggled when the blond smacked his lips while drinking from the vile. A second bout of giggles was stifled, when he nearly jumped. Honestly, if Mama Morgan wasn’t standing next to her, she would have forgotten about the elder woman’s presence all together. As bad as it was, it wasn’t like the other was doing anything to bring attention upon herself. The giggle came out anyway as she tried to stifle it. Key word, tried. The ravenette tilted her head to the side when she noticed the blond trying to keep his eyes away from her. “Maybe, he still a bit concerned about me attempting to knock out Axel?” sea blue eyes blinked. That would sound about right as she turned a very light shade of pink. It was the only plausible thing to do to keep the already injured red head from worsening his wounds.

Okay, there was possibly another way to keep him from pursuing the other. But there was a conveniently placed stick and Axel’s back facing her. Stick, back of head, perfect target, stick, STICK CONNECTING WITH BACK OF HEAD. Yes, it seemed real logical at the time, but now that she thought about it. How did the stick get there in the first place? It’s not like it was there at the start, if she was someone would have tripped over it during the fight. Since the ravenette was ignored for a vast majority of it. “Stupid hussy,” Was the kind thought. The stick would have been noticed by her. Something didn’t seem right. Xion briefly glanced at the other woman. Did she…?

She came out of thought when Roxas asked Morgan le Fay if auras were detailed. Though, he didn’t answer as the elder le Fay continued on and ended with her own musings about an undertaker dabbling in dark matters. It had her wondering if she meant something like the underworld, as in back alley dealings and mafia. “Guess every world has their dark side, I supposed…” the thought drifted off. "Here." Sea blue eyes blinked when Roxas offered his hand with a polite smile. The ravenette needed to pay better attention. “Let’s help each other, and everyone, together. Remember?” he chuckled. In turn Xion couldn’t help but chuckle herself as she placed her hand in his. “We should start with helping Axel first.~” she laughed a bit. In all honesty, she was being serious. Trouble seemed to have a way of finding him.

While the young ones were having their little moment, Morgana couldn’t help but have the feeling their little group as being watched. The faerie slightly turned her head to the side silver-lilac eyes barely caught the sight of two figures on a distant roof. After she focused a bit of magic to improve her sight, a slender brow rose. “Now what are those two up to I wonder.” Magic reverted as attention returned to the happy couple. Hm… Should we not be on our way to catch your friend?” Morgana very slightly turned her head to the side, “Eyes are everywhere they appear.” She said as she looked behind her again to see the two were now gone. “Should I venture off on my own or stay with the children a bit longer?” the faerie contemplated. “Now up!” Morgana said. Xion helped Roxas and herself up, not at all missing meaning behind the elder le Fay’s words.

“Oh, about your question,” now remembering the young blond had asked her something. “Auras are detailed, but it all depends on how deep the reader wants to perceive it.” “Aside, if I read too deep I may be prying into things one would rather hide.”

Morgana led the youths through the village and towards the supposed Inn Axel had gone to.

ϒѳυ мʌםє мє вєʟɪєѵє
                  that I can ∂ѳ ʌɭოѳϛϮ ʌиyϮӈɨиɢ
                  S T O O D R I G H T B Y M E
                  through the tears through everything

User Image
    ▆▆▆ Victorian Village, Streets ➟ Inn_____ ▆▆▆ Roxas and Morgan le Fay ▅▅▅
    ▆▆▆ Outfit ▆▆▆ Morgan le Fay's Outfit ▅▅▅

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Λ ѡʌяɴɪηɢ Ϯѳ Ϯнϵ pεѳpɭε the good and the evil T H I S I S W A R
To the Ϩ Ѳ Ŀ Đ Ί Σ Я, the civillian, the martyr, the victim T H I S I S W A R
It's the M O M E N T O F T R U T H and the M O M E N T T O L I E. The M O M E N T T O L I V E and the M O M E N T T O D I E
T H E moment to fight, the M O M E N T to fight, T O fight, to F I G H T
To the right, to the left we all F I G H T T O T H E D E A T H, to the edge of the Earth. It's a brave new world from the last to the first.
To the right, to the left, we all fight to the death, T O T H E E D G E O F T H E E A R T H. It's a brave new world. I T ' S A B R A V E N E W W O R L D

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          Cater Roux

As Cater took her seat next to the sandy blond, the friendly male introduced himself as Vaan. She returned his earlier smile with one of her own and returned the greeting. “It’s great to meet you as well Vaan.” Was all the auburnette could managed to say before Instructor Fran… Wait, she said to call her Fran. Okay, when Fran started class. The female quickly dove into her book bag to retrieve her notebook and a writing utensil. Which luckily turned out to be a trusty pencil, erasers are the best things ever invented. For students who tended to make mistakes while taking notes…and the occasional doodle on the side. Though, she was quite curious to know of the female Terra had acknowledged. Were they friends?

Her hand seemed to fly across the page as its once blank surface filled with notes. This. Was. AMAZING! Given Cater could be described as a very open minded individual. Who was the auburnette to judge one’s culture one so vastly different from her own? In fact, to learn of the Viera culture simply blew her mind. To hear the voice of the nature, did that also mean the Vieras also heard the voice of the planet? Was that possible? “I wonder how the earth feels about how she’s been treated… She’s probably not too happy about it.” She thought. Brows furrowed together upon learning how one could never return home once the “Green Word” was broke. It sounded quite sad to not see one’s home again. A sigh escaped her lips as the lecture was drawn to a close with the floor being opened up to question. Blue eyes scanned over her notes and blinked. When did she draw a chibi version of Fran on the paper? “Oh well, at least the doodle is efficient. I even drew little arrows pointing to the nose and ears with little notes to it.”

Eyes glanced at the greenette as she was in a hushed conversation with the sandy blond. Curiosity got the best of her as she strained her hearing to catch any snippets of their chatter and leaned a bit forward. Eyes blinked a bit when she leaned back in her seat. Vaan knew the instructor on a personnel level? Wow, what luck. But maybe it wasn’t a good idea to reveal the auburnette was listening to them. Teeth bit into her bottom lip. Eyes darted towards the Viera before they returned to her notes. “I’d be invading her personnel space just to see how soft the ears are… I want a rabbit now.” She twirled the pencil. Why couldn’t she come up with any decent questions to ask that didn’t involve texture?

Bestiary Class
        Terra, Larsa, Vaan, and near-by Edgar
        "Is it bad, I want to know how soft the Instructor's ears are?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I believe in nothing, not the end and not the start. I believe in nothing, not the earth and not the stars
I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark I believe in nothing, but the beating of our hearts
I believe in nothing, one hundred suns until we part. I believe in nothing, not in satan, not in god
I believe in nothing, not in peace and not in war. I believe in nothing,
B U T T H E T R U T H O F W H O W E A R E

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image
        Having keen eyes, hearing those cliché phrases
            or being someone's copy can't satisfy me. A spark goes out or being someone's copy can't satisfy me. A spark goes out
            or being someone's copy can't satisfy me. A spark goes out or being someone's copy can't satisfy me. A spark goes out
              it'll one day come at me as the threat of a tiger. it'll one day come at me as the threat of a tiger.
              it'll one day come at me as the threat of a tiger. it'll one day come at me as the threat of a tiger.

Chrome Dokuro . ´ ` . ´ ` Silvance Cryso

Mukurowl clicked his beak in amusement. This man had already forgotten Point A and Point B. How terribly sad, with the way the man held himself, it would appear this Silvance believed he was some kind of genius. Then who was Mukurowl to say who was a genius or not, thou was only bird. The owl hooted.

A slender purple brow rose. “I needn’t say a word for them to draw their own conclusions.” In all honesty, she already had a good guest to what the other Knights and Prince’s reaction would be. From what Elena-san had told her. When she had fallen unconscious after Kairi’s and hers heart merged. Daemon had told them his story, his reasoning behind his actions. Though, the blonde was touched, se was also slightly mad at the same time. A majority of the knights would be suspicious of the look alike. Mukuro-sama, well Mukuro-sama would enact some kind of revenge. Purple locks moved as she shook her head. “You miss the clarity of what is in front of you and yet don’t know much about illusionists, do you not?”

Silvance looked at her with a raised brow. What did she mean? "I use ice not illusions." He said as he made a small snowman in his hand.

The Mist Knight wore a knowing smile on her lips as she lightly shook her head. “It doesn't take a genius to solve a mystery.” Mukurowl hooted, though it sounded more of like an owl interpretation of a laugh.

In her mind Six Paths chuckled. “Little Flower will grow admirably well and gain more confidence for herself. If possible a sharp tongue. The possibilities with this one.”

A spark of yellow flame appeared in the mindscape as Six Paths arched a slender brown brow. In a display dazzling sparks Elena appeared before the male. Arms crossed over her chest, hazel brown eyes set into a glare. This former Princess of Heart did not seem pleased with ze for some reason. Ze would have to trend carefully, powerful or not the wrath of some was not worth an eternity of pain. Removing thyself from the zir seat which sank into the ground. “May I help you Mademoiselle Elena?”

The blonde presented him with a smile that promised pain if she did not get her answers. “I have some questions for you Signor L-” Hazel brown eyes blinked as a finger suddenly appeared pressed to her lips.

“Now, now chérie, there are some things that are meant to remain secret.”

Brow twitched. He let the shot at his intelligence slide for now. Was that bird mocking him? “Figure what out? I’m not an illusionist. I create and manipulate ice.” To demonstrate his skills Silvance creates an ice statue the girl.

The young illusionist could not help but admire the beauty of the ice sculpture of herself created by Ice man. “Pretty,” Chrome murmured. She sadly shakes her head at the first part of Silvance’s sentence. “What are illusions but lies and deceit?” For a moment the purplenette paused, something Silvance noticed. Aside from all the small quips made about him and the mockingly irritating owl. “In a way the answer has already been given. Truth within a lie, a lie within the truth.”

Did this girl find some pleasure in confusing him? “When the hell did you ask me a question?” she sighed much to his ire.

The Mist Knight repeated the earlier question Ice Man had apparently missed. ‘You don’t know much about illusionists do you?’

A slender brow rose. “What’s there to know about them? They use their imagination and turn it into a version of reality to trick people.”

A simplistic answer surely, but it took more than imagination to create a realistic illusion. “The mind is one, but not entirely. We can use weapons as a medium to lessen the stress on the body when giving life to illusions.”

“The fears of your opponent?” Silvance questioned more than answered. Chrome tapped her temple in response to this as Silvance rubbed his own. “I don’t ******** know. Why don’t you tell me Ms. Illusionist.”

Mukurowl hooted quite angrily, he did not appreciate Silvance Cryso swearing in front of his Chrome…or Mukuro for that matter. “Words can save as well as destroy, Ice Man.”

“Irritating, infuriating girl.” “Pointless information.” Silvance brushed it off.

“How useless was it, that you could not figure it out despite the small hints I dropped?” Chrome inquired. She bit her tongue (not literally) from insulting the man’s intelligence again.

“It was useless to me. It proves that I’m not an illusionist, and I don’t lie.” He retorted.

“Yet, the truth can end one or save.”

“Thank you oh great philosopher.” Silvance retorted with heavy sarcasm.

“Sarcasm is very unbecoming.”

“Attacking someone is very unbecoming.”

“Acting like a little girl while a gun is pointed at you is very unbecoming.” Chrome quipped.

“Getting shot hurts. Want to try it?” the illusionist was annoying.

“Already have.” “Try being shot multiple times from one one round in a set of six.” Chrome stated. Training with Reborn-san was very back breaking.

“Hurts, doesn't it?” He was being smug.

“You adjust to the pain after being repeatedly shot with six rounds from one bullet.” Chaos Shot was rather painful.

Silvance shook his head. “Strange girl. Who is this Daemon? Ex-boyfriend of yours?”

This got the bluenette two entirely different reactions. One from Elena, who had to be restrained by Kairi from doing something drastic, something like somehow manifesting in the physical to beat some sense into Silvance. Then there was Chrome, who single violet orb widened at those words. Hand twitched as the female illusionist resisted the very strong urge to lay a hand across the elder male’s face. “NO!” Chrome vehemently answered Mist Flame ignited in an eerie glow around her. Mukurowl nuzzled Chrome’s cheek calming her down as the Mist Flames died.

A brow rose before the male proceeded with his question, “Then who was he?”

Chrome took a deep breath before she started to explain who Daemon Spade was to Ice man. “He was Vongola’s First Generation M-”

The Mist and Ice instantly brought up their arms to shield their face as something impacted snow covered ground hard and fast. Snow and ice were kicked up into the air. Once the miniature storm of ice and snow ended Chrome and Silvance lowered their arms to see what had caused the unintentional shower. Though, the only thing they could see was the outline of a very tall and slim individual with a great mass of hair, through a slight fog. There was a loud boisterous laugh.

“Yohohoho!” the voice sounded. The fog died away to reveal a very tall, very slim, skeleton wearing a black suit, accompanied with a purple ascot, and black shoes. The most amazing thing was the great mass of black hair still intact on the skull. It was a skeleton, how was it possible it still had a full head of hair!? Feeling the curious eyes upon their bony self, said skeleton first looked at Silvance, then to Chrome. Head tilted to the right, then the left, and raises a hand, “Yo.~”

Chrome shrieked as she instantly clung and hid behind Silvance, from what she thought was a zombie. Silvance brow ticked. It was interesting mind you to see the living dead, but honestly. Did the girl have to try and use him like some kind of shield and cling to him in the process? The purplenette had seemed to realized this. Violet orbs stared at him and blinked before it completely registered in her mind. A hand raised and-

A very interesting sound echoed throughout the clearing as the skeleton “Yohohoho~” again. Silvance had a very red hand impression on his cheek, head sharply turned to the side. “Don’t touch me.”

Silvance’s brow ticked. He did not bother to correct the small illusionist on who touched who first unless he wanted it to be misinterpreted.

Victorian Village, Forest ___ Living Skeleton ___ Outfit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Victorian Village, Forest ____ Living Skeleton ____

Part 2 of 2 of collab post between Gintsuki Chi and Ace of Hunters.
First half of post is collab, received permission from Ace to move Silvance until he gets back.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
                              I know you I walked with you once upon a dream I know you the gleam in your eyes is so familiar, a gleam
                              I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem but if I know you I know what you'll do
                              You'll love me at once the way you did once upon a dream

Namine
                                  Memory Angel

Olette couldn’t help but chuckle as the blonde and ravenette’s faces turned a healthy shade of red. So many devious thoughts fleeted through the brunette’s head as forest green eyes looked between two. Mentally, the Twilight Town denizen was rubbing her hands together evilly. Little devil horns and a tail could be seen, but that was all mentally. Her outward appearance was one who was generally amused. Once her chuckling died down she asked, “Sure you’re not just friends?” a slender brown brow rose. Naminé turned her crystal blue eyes upon the curious brunette. “Friends, just friends, Olette and nothing more, isn’t that right Vinxent?” Naminé looked to the raven with a pleading look. Something told her if she didn’t steer this conversation in a different direction, Olette would get some weird ideas. Well, if it wasn’t anything to go by at the subtle mischievous gleam in those forest green eyes.

Naminé blinked upon realizing Vinxent’s earlier words. Did he just thank her for saying they looked cute together? Blush darkens ten-fold, crystal blue eyes avoided making contact with the male. “You don’t need to apologize. It’s not like you expected to find me here, correct?” She barely gave him a glance before turning her back to him. The once Nobody couldn’t understand why she was blushing so much from just words alone. Oh, the blonde would need to get use to these feelings and soon. It wouldn’t do no good if she were to drop in a sudden faint. “Would the two of you like a tour of Twilight Town?” Naminé heard Olette speak. Attention was immediately upon the other. A tour? “I’m guessing the two of you are new here, so a tour to get yourself familiar with the town couldn’t hurt right?” The blonde tilted her head to the side. Now that she thought about it, the entire time she’s been to this world on numerous occasions, the Memory Angel never had a real chance to explore this world.

Forest green eyes traveled between the male and female. Albeit, she did remember seeing these two in the past, but the memory was foggy. Though, she didn’t want them to be suspicious of her if she were to say something about it. So, playing dumb (to a certain extent) seemed to be the safe route at the moment. Vaguely, the mind could recall the name of a young boy called Dexley. Was it Dexley? The mind wasn’t exactly sure on that detail.

Crystalline blue eyes looked to the brunette again. It appeared the other female was lost in thought. She wondered what the girl could be thinking about exactly. Was she trying to recall something or was her mind formulating some kind of plan. Her blush had died down some by now. It was enough to give the raven haired male a look. Head tilted to the side as blonde locks fell over her shoulder. The look was imploring it asked “Should we accept her offer or no?” Hoping the other would say yes. There had to be more to this world aside from what little she had seen in of it in the simulated Twilight Town. The real Olette should know of them. Maybe there were hidden secrets in this world that laid in-between light and darkness.

Twilight Town, Station Plaza tab Olette and Vinxent tab "Namine, stop blushing! There is nothing to blush about!" >///////<

Cause if dreams come true I know what we'll do We'll dance once again the way we did then upon a dream
Once upon a time I dreamed we'd be together in love forever Once upon a night I was wishing for a never a never ending
Once up a time, once upone a night, once upon a wish, onceupon a dream

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
                ██████████████ ███████ ██████████████ ██████████████ ███████ ██████████████
                    "The χ-blade is made of your heart too, idiot. If you destroy it, your heart will vanish forever."
                    "The χ-blade is made of your heart too, idiot. If you destroy it, your heart will vanish forever."

Vanitas ヴァニタス

Scowl mired his features as he lament on his lost to his idiot Light Half. He screwed up and the darkling knew it. His attitude towards his Light Half , how he looked down upon said half, and demeaned his efforts. His overconfidence had done in him. Even at his strongest, the other had matched him blow for blow, hit for hit. It was due to him to make the imbecile strong. Strong enough to create the χ-blade, the blonde’s friends became the darkling’s source of amusement. Though, if anyone asked he had let that hot little number kick his a**. Not only did he end up losing the fight and ‘dying’ so to speak, the χ-blade was destroyed separating into seven lights and thirteen darknesses (what the ******** was up with those numbers?). Teeth gritted against the other out of sheer irritation. He had severely underestimated the other. Damn, Light Boy had gone and ‘killed’ himself in the process of trying to get rid of him. While in the process he destroyed his own heart and put himself into a comatose state. If the darkling wanted to be completely and truly honest with himself, in some cases was pretty rare and close to non-existent. He... had to… give the… idiot props for doing what he did. What fool in their right mind (or mad mind for that matter) would metaphorically kill themselves? Tsk. He was getting a bit to sentimental for this s**t.

Boots clicked harshly against the white marble floor. The hallway stretched before him endlessly, like a never ending tunnel. The walls to either side of him lay bare of any décor, not even anything of mere significance to entertain himself with. He was quite aware of whose heart he resided in. Quite frankly, it pissed him the ******** off. Only idiots would attract other idiots. With his light half having a connection with this, with this boy, it was only logical that he would be drawn to the bumbling sidekick. Who the hell did he piss off to end up in this godforsaken situation? Possibly a quite a good number of beings if he bothered to even think about it, why did he follow Master Xehanort again? Ending up in the Realm of Darkness after his unfortunate a** kicking (how he wanted to destroy something right now). But no, he had to end up here of all places. Whoever decided to place him as some kind of cosmic joke was going to get… Hmm, maybe if he could find where this boy’s memories were kept he could ******** with those a bit for shits and giggles. Now where to find Mr. Smile’s memories…

An hour or two had passed with no results. Tsk. The memories were well kidden to keep anyone from manipulating them from within. “Joy, what the hell am I supposed to do to keep myself from dying of complete and utter boredom?” The darkling thought to himself as he continued to walk through the endless white hall. Now that was over doing it. Really, he got the point this boy was keyblade wielder of light so on and so forth. But did his mind or whatever has to be completely devoid of color? Damn, throw a splash of red or black somewhere. He was more likely to go insane than die of boredom in this place. “Sora?” a soft feminine voice spoke up from behind him. His pace came to a complete halt. A vicious scowl made it across his face. This woman had called him Sora, idiot number two. Albeit due to idiot’s one connection to idiot two, the darkling unfortunately took on the appearance of that pipsqueak. Mistaken identity is bound to happen, though it did not make him any less mad. The raven haired male turned his head half way to glance at the girl from over his shoulder, a golden narrowed. “Vanitas.” Is all he told the girl not bothering to say more than he needed.

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
                                      The blond listened to the ravenette and resisted the strong urge to roll his eyes. Yes, he admits it was his own fault for staying up at ungodly hours. Then to be woken up in an immature manner by whom Xion thought was a mature friend. Sure, Axel was as mature as the next prepubescent teen in this school. Really, the other still had his childish moments. Using his face as a canvas was a prime example of this. More so, he highly doubted the other had bothered to consider ‘waking’ him in a different manner. Of course not, why not be considerate when there was a willing (unwilling) victim to torment? Brownie points for creating the artwork without waking the target. Best friend points, that was obvious. To deal with a best friend, who was also your roommate, who was also still mad about the illustration and add onto being ditched. The red head might as well start sleeping with one eye open at night. Who knows, he might just go after his face and leave something undesirable on his visage. Oh, he wouldn’t use a washable marker either, maybe a tattoo pen or permanent marker. That would take some time to wash off. Though, he now wondered exactly how permanent the ink in a tattoo pen was.

Now, he might as well acknowledge them...or at least one. “Thank you for your concern Xion. I’ll try to sleep at a reasonable time to avoid having you worry about my well being.” Roxas chose to stop right there. If he said any more than that, the blond would have delved into the realm of sarcasm. Then say something he would regret later on. He chose not to acknowledge Axel. Quite frankly, he had nothing remotely civilized to say to his roommate. At least not a word that made him sound like a complete arse. He chose the safe route and simply inclined his head to show he heard him. Not like he could get a full sentence in even if he wanted to. The moment Roxas acknowledged Axel’s existence Instructor Fran. Uh, no, she said to call her Fran. Okay, when Fran had called class to order. Quickly diving into the book bag, the blond managed to fish out a notebook and a pencil just in time too. The lecture had just begun. Flan? Wasn’t that some kind of desert?

Roxas was very intrigued. Interest piqued as he scribbled down his notes. A Viera’s ears allowed them to hear over long distances and hear the voices of the spirit world. Hearing over long distances was pretty cool, but the part about hearing spirits well… He was a bit paranoid about spiritual beings. They could also here the subtle differences in footsteps. Stilettos, most dangerous kind of footwear ever invented for females. Stilettos hurt like heck to, when driven into your kidney, not like he knew anything about that. How can anyone run in those!? Must be a female thing… Superb sense of smell and killer eye sight, wow Fran’s culture was interesting so far. The moment she started to speak of the “Green Word” he thought of isolation. It forbids contact with the outside world If a Viera were to break this law, they were considered an outcast and they could never return home. His heart arch just listening to her words. It was a tough choice to choose freedom over never returning home. With that the lecture ended and the floor was open for questions.

Eraser tapped away mindlessly against the desk. Eye roamed around the room to see if anyone would ask a question. Personally, he had no questions himself. After a minute he tore corner off a page in his notebook and quickly scribbled something down. Message written he folded it into a football and looked for the three females he picked out earlier. Figuring it would be best to get their attention now instead of later. He didn’t want to get up and ditch his friends without warning, unlike how they did him. The best way he could think of was to flick a piece of paper at one of them. Selphie’s path was cleared, Rikku was one too many rows over, and Olette was cleared as well, sort of. Since Selphie was directly in front of him, it made it that much easier to hit the female. The note stood upright with the end on the desk and the top held in place by his pointer finger. Patiently he waited for the right opportunity. It came in the form of an extremely late blond. Perfect distraction as Fran’s attention was on the late male. “Fly on my wayward note.” Instead of flicking it from behind, the blond had accidentally flicked the note from the side. “Crap.” Amazingly Olette caught it before it hit her. “Good reflex.” Three seconds later a return message was flicked directly to the center of his forehead, hard. “Ow…” he rubbed the spot the note had hit and opened it. “After class.” Short and to the point.

HAZZAH! The bell had rung signaling the end of class. Though, he did catch that the Kendo Club needed a president. For a moment he thought and decided the roll wasn’t exactly for him. The blond began to gather his things and stuffed them into the bag and looked up to see that Olette was gone. The girl moved quick, hopefully he would catch her before an opportunity was missed. “Meet up with you guys later. I need to catch up with someone.” Roxas quickly said as he slung bag over his shoulder and darted out the room. Not even completely out the door his arm was grabbed and body dragged down the hall then into a deserted one vacant of any soul.

“Sorry about that, if my brother saw me leaving class with a male he might flip and go into Protective Big Brother Mode.” A cheerful voice chuckled. Sky blue eyes blinked in confusion before his mind registered it was Olette who kidnapped him.

“Uh…” bravo genius, make yourself look like an idiot.

User Image L O C A T I O N
        Bestiary Class ➢ Deserted Hallway
        C O M P A N Y
        Axel, Xion, & class ➢ Olette
        M I N D G A M E S
        Uptight ➢ Intrigued ➢ Dumbfounded"Uh... What was I going to ask again?"

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
「さようなら」告げたのは おびえてる昨日の私 x-x-x 駆け出す光の彼方へ
[Good-bye] is said for the frightened past me x-x-x-x-x-x-x To the place where the light breaks off

「ありがとう」伝えたい 大切な仲間がいる x-x-x 悲しみ越え守りたい いつまでも
I want to say [Thank You] cause I have important people x-x-x-x-x-x-x Exceeding the sadness, I want to protect it forever

User Image

Chrome hesitantly came out from her hiding place from behind Silvance. The purplenette had some reservation about the walking dead man or skeleton to be precise. If the other was truly dead, how did they manage to keep a full head of hair? Even more precarious was how long and thick the mane of hair seemed to be. Teeth bit into her bottom lip as indigo eyes looked upon the other in curiosity. Given, during Chernabog’s reign the dead did raise from their resting places along with some ghouls and goblins. Yet, that was only at night and never during the day. At night, no one dared wondered the infested streets of Chernabog’s lesser minions unless they wanted their innards devoured. Those who dared venture into those streets were either very brave or very ignorant of what they were dealing with. If she remembered correctly those lesser minions, who weren’t at all acknowledged by their ‘master’ in the slightest only seemed to appear in the Kokuyo and Tokyo Territories. Not that she thought about it, why was it only there their presence were known? It didn’t make sense to the young illusionists. Why only there of all the territories they could have shown up in. Shimon Island was its own territory, since it was an island and far out of the demon king’s reach. Was there something special about Kokuyo and Tokyo that drew the underlings there? “Ano, if they had not shown up there would my accident been avoided? Would I still have met Prince, Mukuro, and the other?” Chrome quickly shook her head of this thought. If she was offered to change her past, she wouldn’t. What the young illusionist had now she would not trade for the world.

Mukurowl hooted from his spot on her shoulder. A sigh escaped her lips as heeled boots moved through the soft snow. The snow packed itself under her weight as the female illusionists approached the skeleton. Once in front of the other, who gave quite the curious look (for one with now eyes). Chrome poked the other, this continued until she finished three full 360degree profile with consistent prodding. She even checked to see if there was any magic or flames that were reanimating the skeleton. Once done with her thorough investigation of the other she stepped back. Violet eyes looked the other up and down before staring into the other’s eyeless sockets. “Ano, why couldn’t his eyes be preserved as his hair was?” “How are you moving Skeleton-san? Your body is not being reanimated by magic or by flames?” she asked a bit curious herself. Though, it was quite strange her reaction to Scraps was quite different to this skeleton. Then again Scraps was not wearing fine tailored clothes or patches of fur adorning his bones. A moment passed, she bit her bottom lip. Did Skeleton-san find her question offensive somehow? “I should apologize to him. I didn’t mean to offend him.” Before an apology could be spoken, the newest Princess of Heart unexpectedly found her hands clasped between boney hands. Single eye widen as it looked down at their clasped hands.

“Would you let me see your panties?” were the exact words that came from Skeleton-san’s boney lips.

Dead silence engulfed the area. Not even the sound of wind blowing through hollow logs could be heard. From within her mind Six Path gave a low whistle, though whether he was impressed or not was debatable. “Oh my,” Elena said a hand elegantly covered her mouth. Kairi blinked, “Wow, he may be a pervert, but he polite at least he asked.” Six Path and Elena gave Kairi an incredulous look, “What?”

While that inner conversation was going on. Chrome’s mind finally registered Skeleton-san’s words and… Well, his head suddenly departed from his body as he laughed a “Yohohoho~”. Violet eye widen as realization set in. She decapitated the other! About to run and retrieve the other’s lost head the body of Skeleton-san started to move…on its own. Instantly several steps were taken back. His head was retrieved and reattached to his neck. “Reminds me of Nami, you even managed to bruise me~” there was a noticeable lump on the side of his head. How did she do that when he was nothing but bone…and a full head of hair? Fingers twitched as she fought the urge to summon her trident. “Don’t attack. Don’t attack. Don’t attack.” The mantra chanted in her head. Hands clasped together to avoid from doing anything hasty. “Skeleton-san,” the skeleton looked at her. Why was he so tall? “Ano, do you have a name?” he perked up. She had asked the right thing. He removed his top hat and gave a deep sweeping bow. Top hat barely brushed against the ground as it swept across. Arm lay parallel to his chest. “The name is Brook, Dead Bones Brook~” Chrome could hear Kairi comment with a “If that wasn’t obvious,” and a “Claasie,” from Six Paths. The now revealed Brook stood straight up. Top hat tucked under his arm. “What brings you to the Underworld?” Brook asked a tad bit curious.

Single violet orb blinked, “Underworld? This is the Land of the Living.” Chrome spoke in her soft quiet voice. Brook looked at her. Stared at her. Did she say the wrong thing again? “I’m s-” the apology was not even finished when Brook started to perform a series of back flips. On the last flip he launched himself high, very high, into the air fist punched the air with an excited “YAHOO!~” He came back down to Earth with a not so hard landing that did not leave behind a crater. A small pout made its way onto her lips. Why couldn’t Skeleton-san land like that upon his first appearance? Yohohoho~ Finally!” She watched Skeleton-san curiously as the he straightened himself out. “Now, I know this may sound like an outrageous request, but would the little lady mind if I come to town with her?” There was an underlying sense of hope in those words. Chrome bit her bottom lip in worry, not wanting to deny the male skeleton a trip to town. But there was one problem, he had no skin. The denizens of this world would be stirred into a panic.

“Nagi, weave an illusion over his form.” Six Path spoke. “Ano, Skeleton-san,” Chrome started as Brook wondered about her speech. “Your appearance will scare those in the village. Would you mind if I placed an illusion o-”

Brook held up a hand halting her sentence and nodded his head. “Do what you must to avoid a panic. It wouldn’t do any good if I scared everyone now would it?”

Chrome smiled as an illusion was weaved over Skeleton-san’s form. A minute later Skeleton-san looked to who he was when he was alive. The female illusionist seemed pleased with her work as the male skeleton was. He seemed quite happy and thanked her profusely, though he did voice his wonder to how she knew what he looked like before he died. Before she could voice an answer Six Path spoke to her again. “Nagi, return as soon as possible, something has happened at the Inn while you were away. I would not suggest walking in through the back door. Once in the room disperse your illusion and take its place. As well as you need your rest, I will be drawing you in your mindscape once you fall asleep.” The purplenette nodded her head as she guided the small group back towards the village. Mukurowl kept a close eye on Brook and Silvance, more so on Silvance than Brook.

They had made it to the Inn without much trouble, before they entered Mukurowl flew in ahead of them to scope things out before returning to Chrome. There was a slight problem. Cisqua, Sora, and Riku were standing right outside the room her illusion was ‘sleeping’ in. Teeth bit into her bottom lip. “Would it be possible to switch places with the illusion?” she wondered as the Six Path confirmed it for her and carefully explained how to do it. Once the explanation was given and finished a mental nod told the entity she understood what he said. “The two of you can walk through the front, I can’t. They believe I’m sleeping.” Silvance should understand what she meant by this. Skeleton-san on the other hand arched an illusionary brow. He didn’t question though thankfully. Brook walked into the Inn, Chrome did not wait to see if Silvance did the same. At that instant she switched herself with the illusion. Now Illusion Chrome stood outside before dispersing herself in Mist.

The only sign of disturbance as the switch was made between illusion and reality was the shift in the bed covers. Chrome now lay in bed a bit tired from the day’s events and fell sound asleep. The moment there was a tug on her mind she answered the call. Instantly drawn into her mindscape and greeted by Elena, Kairi, and Six Path. Six Path approached her, “Good to see you again Nagi, though our time apart was merely separated by hours.”

“Are we to start on my training?” Chrome questioned to receive a nod from ze. She glanced at Elena who nodded her head, eyes drifted towards Kairi who gave her a smile. “What shall we be starting with?”

“Seeing as we’re already started on your illusions…” Six Path’s sentence drifted off as lightly tapped a finger against Chrome’s forehead. “We will strengthen defenses around your mind to prevent other illusionists and psychics from delving into your mind or breaking it. Design the barrier as you see fit, to protect the secrets you do not wish others to find or to protect yourself from unwanted intruders. As it is, for an illusionist to form a mental link with anyone is considered to be an intimate thing.” Ze finished. The female illusionist had an idea of what she wanted to create and began to focus.

“A mother’s warm embrace.” She thought of Elena. A barrier made of indigo flames started form around her mind, the Protector. “Precious friends and family.” Images of Prince, Mukuro, the Knights, Kokuyo Gang, Fuuta, I-Pin, Bianchi, Kyoko, and Haru appeared. Suddenly there was an image of seven other people appeared, though she did not noticed. They formed the stars and moon, the Defender. “New friends…” Kairi and Cisqua appeared in the forefront as Riku and Sora appeared in the back. They became the Lock and Key, completing the barrier and sealing it. Six Paths was impressed as he gave a low whistle.

Kairi had watched with akinned interest as Chrome, or Nagi, as Elena and Six Paths called her, constructed the barrier. She was surprised the purplenette had considered her friend. It touched her, maybe; hopefully, Chrome would consider her as a sister one day. Her sea-blue eyes widen when the barrier had brushed against something special. “I- I have to leave.” Kairi left in an instant returning to Chrome’s heart, before Elena could say a word. She did not know if she could deal with seeing any of them, especially her.

User Image
          Victorian Village, ForestBrook and SilvanceConversingOutfit
          Victorian Village, Village Inn, RoomCisqua, Riku, and Sora (in door way)Sleeping
          Victorian Village, ForestElena, Kairi, Mukurowl, and Six PathTraining

目に映る現実がすべて消え去ったとしても x-x-x いつまでも消えない想い tab tab
Even when all the truth that is reflected in the eyes disappear x-x-x-x-x-x-x The memories won’t disappear forever tab tab

心から心から 愛しい仲間がいるx-x-x 失うこと恐れない 強くなる tab tab tab
From the heart, from the heart, cause I have the people I loved x-x-x-x-x-x-x I won’t be afraid of parting, I’ll become stronger
tab tab tab

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

It's the M O M E N T O F T R U T H and the M O M E N T T O L I E. The M O M E N T T O L I V E and the M O M E N T T O D I E
To the right, to the left we all F I G H T T O T H E D E A T H, to the edge of the Earth. It's a brave new world from the last to the first.
To the right, to the left, we all fight to the death, T O T H E E D G E O F T H E E A R T H. It's a brave new world. I T ' S A B R A V E N E W W O R L D

Cater Roux

Cater had looked at Vaan with a bit of cheer. She was included in their little group, but at the same time the auburnette felt like she was intruding. They all seemed to know each other more than mere acquaintances. Maybe if she had arrived to the school the previous night she could have made some friends. At least making the transition from one school to another would have been easier. But hey! Things could always change and eventually, maybe they could become friends. That would be awesome on all levels of… Okay, one basically got the point.

Notebook and pencils were quickly tucked away into their rightful compartments within the bag. Strap slung over her shoulder and joined them as Vaan took charge and lead them to the front desk. Cater found how Terra acted in front of Fran to be adorable. Her nervous, how the greenette was trying her best to impress the Viera. In a way, she was reminded of a kid who wanted to impress their idol, big time. “Now that I think about it, she was rather awestruck standing in the door when I came in.”' Cater thought as she observed their reactions. Part of her mind did wonder how soft the Viera’s ears are.

There was a very very faint smile on Fran’s lips. Terra did make a good impression. You go girl! Though, the moment was dashed aside as blue eyes watched as Vaan was scolded by a girl with blonde pigtails. She got the feeling the two knew each other as the male did not seem affronted by the assault. Never mind. In the next moment Vaan stormed off. Dang, what had passed between the sandy blond and the girl with pigtails? At least Larsa had gone after Vaan. She bit her bottom lip in worry. Hopefully, the raven haired male could calm his friend down somehow.

Eyes moved over to Terra who took a sudden great interest in her shoes. The auburnette lightly patted her shoulder in reassurance. “I’m sure Larsa will be able to calm your friend down. Who knows, he’ll probably come back with a big ole bright smile on his face.” Hopefully, she said the right thing. At times her mouth seemed to have a mind of its own leading her into unnecessary trouble.

Bestiary Class
        Terra, Aphmau, Fran, and Larsa (took off after Vaan)
        "My mouth, it speaks for itself..."

I believe in nothing, not the end and not the start. I believe in nothing, not the earth and not the stars
I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark I believe in nothing, but the beating of our hearts
I believe in nothing, one hundred suns until we part. I believe in nothing, not in satan, not in god

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
        Wake up !! you Ready?
              Yeah, a journey that will რʌҝє үѳυʀ םʀєʌრϛ ʀєʌʟ.
              Don't STOP, to the road that will become the future
                      Custom - made gr8 story ❢❢

Ǥѳɪηg ɪη ϲɪʀϲʟєϛ ↻ ↻ ending up back in the same place,
                    losing your way on the roadside Baby
                    Even when naturally you don't know how to try to be cool,
                        you always end up ʙeɪηɢ ƨѳ ϛϯүɭɪƨʜ anyway.

User Image "Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen."

The conversation ended before it even began. Olette pouted as Marluxia returned to his seat. It’s been awhile since she seen the rosette. She wanted to talk to him to see how he was doing. Seeing how he was now attending the school, at least there would be more opportunities to talk with her cousin. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how the brunette looked at it, Fran (as she preferred to be called and not instructor) called the class together. Notebook and some pens were instantly pulled out from her book bag. With a practiced flick, the notebook opened to first blank page. Olette was set. She was ready. She was going to learn the heck out of this class. Possibly take notes for Terra as well, the brunette has yet to see her big brother walk in. “Oh well, at least he has me, right?”

Her mind raced faster then it legally should. In fact it was over the speed limit. Mind absorbing all the information it could from the lecture. Pen flew over paper filling in page after page. It alternated between colors as the brunette coded them as such. Red was for crucial information, blue was on the need to know, and black was for everything else in between. What she had written in red was the functionality of a Viera’s ears, how far they could hear, the sharpness of their nose, and how superior their eye sight was. Not to mention how far they could see (10km). It was simply amazing to her, mind reeling with excitement. In blue was the choice of clothing they wore. Stilettos seemed to be the choice to compensate for their long feet to around quickly. Apparently there was not a hint of black ink on the paper. There would have possibly been, but the brunette had switched to green ink. Green stood for the things that simply amazed or blew her mind. Returning the ears, not only could they hear over great distances, but allowed them to hear spirits! Olette seriously wondered what a Viera heard when these spirits spoke. Though, that was the only thing written in green. Writing hand came to a halt when Fran spoke more of the “Green Word,” the word of the Wood. How this particular law forbid contact with the outside world. If anyone were to break this law they would be regarded as outcasts, never to return. It was written in red. One the side, in black ink, she wrote how sad it was to choose freedom over home and vice versa. Added in blue was how the outcast’s senses eventually dimmed, unable to hear the Wood.

The lecture ended and the floor was opened for question. Olette placed the pen down in its neat collect row with the red and black pens. Head tilted to the side, finger tapped at her chin. A questioned popped into her curious head. Hand started to raised, halfway there a blond hair male burst into the classroom. He was more than just late, she gave a small laugh. Hand instantly went to the back of her neck, palm faced outwards. From the feel of it, it was a folded up piece of paper in the shape of a triangle. The back of her hand brushed against another piece of folded up parchment at the back of her neck. Hand flipped to grab the other as she read the first note: “Hi, I’m a blond idiot who has a few questions to ask. Do you mind?” A slender brown brow rose. “At least he’s honest with himself~.” Olette thought and returned a message with her own, flicking it over her shoulder. Now for the second one, forest green eyes read over the note three times. Her interest was beyond piqued (a shiver traveled down Terra’s spine, something felt very wrong). She definitely had to investigate this… … …new finding.

Class soon dismissed. Notebook and pens neatly placed within their respective compartments. Once her things were packed, she headed for the door and left. Though, she didn’t leave in that instant. Instead she waited off to the side of the door and quietly waited. Luckily the wait was not long. At the sight of a spiky blond hair, hand shot out and grabbed the male around the bicep. With quick ease she maneuvered them through the students who were already there. With a quick ninety-degree turn into a deserted hallway she let go of the other’s arms. With a perfect three-hundred sixty degree turn on her heel, forest green orbs looked into those of sky blue. Olette clapped her hands together she bowed her head slightly, with eyes closed. “Sorry about that, if my brother saw me leaving class with a male he might flip and go into Protective Big Brother Mode.” One forest green eye opened to see if the blond would forgive her for manhandling him.

“Uh…”

How cute~ he didn’t know what to say.

██████ Bestiary Class ➫ Deserted Hallway
                                        ██████ Marluxia, distracted Terra, and those in class ➫ Roxas
                                        ██████ "I wonder what he wants. Maybe I can get a date to the dance out of him~"

Dangerous Lunatic

▇▇▇▇▇ - - - Marluxia Décès - - - - -
User Image
                                      マールーシャ 死去 t h e c o u s i n
                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

Though he may have been irritated that his dear cousin had called him by that name, Marluxia was happy to see her again. As much as he wished to catch up with the hummingbird class was quickly called to order. He set himself to the task of taking notes while admiring Fran’s figure. To be honest, if there was anything he admire most it was beauty, especially the kind that fell into either dangerous, lethal, or deadly category. Maybe he was a masochist, not like the rosette would openly admit that. Mother would highly disapprove it, like she did with a number of things he did. Yet, those stories would be saved for a later date and time. Then again he really wasn’t one…just a little. Shhh~

His notes were short and neat. Elegant script writing filled the page with key points of the lectures, nothing more nothing else. The lecture ended with the floor opened for questions, pen twirled between his fingers. Now, what questions could he possibly ask the Viera beauty? She spoke of many interesting topics all of which have piqued his interest. He wondered what spirits had to say when one could freely hear them. It must be a other worldly experience, to hear the voices of spirits and nature. It must be thrilling, though the law forbidding contact with the world outside unsettle him a bit. A choice between freedom and never returning home or home and no freedom, it was like choosing between life and death. Neither choices are appealing, but would picking one over other worth the gamble? Once on thought about it, nothing in life is free without making sacrifices.

With the floor opened for questions one formed in his head. Hand started to ascend when he caught a movement out of the corner of his eye. Oh, so the hummingbird had a question as well. Unfortunately her hand never made it up as a blond burst into the class exceedingly late. Hand went to cover his mouth as he chuckled. How amusing. Maybe this school would be worth the year and not bore him to death. If not bore at least there were beauties of all varieties all around (he wasn’t exactly being picky either). A myriad of them yet so little time to go from one to one, he sighed. The rosette started to gather his belongings as the class was dismissed. Royal blue eyes took note of those who left the classroom. A brow shot upwards upon seeing Olette making a mad dash for the door. “Why is she in a hurry?” he mused.

Attention was soon drawn to the commotion taking place at the front of the room. Marluxia watched this with a fixated curiosity, slowly packing his things away. It appeared the hibiscus (Terra), was infatuated with Fran. If one could not tall how the emeraldnette buried her face in the Viera’s hair. She appeared to be in heaven by the expression she wore. It seemed to come to an end when the pixie (Cater) pulled the female away. With a light chuckle, bag closed and slung over his right shoulder, the rosette departed from class. Not without noticing another small group around the sweet alyssum (Garnet). Whilst catching a glimpse of his darling cousin taking off with a blond male. Well, she moved quick not surprising.

Bestiary Class ➫ Hallway ___ Olette, insufferable Terra, those in class ➫ No one
                          Thoughts

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          Tu sei senza peccato?
                          Are you without sins?
                          Quanto sarà pesante il mio castigo?
                          How heavy will my punishment be
                          Ti accorgi delle voci senza voce?
                          Have you noticed the voiceless voice?
                          Ti accorgi dei tuoi peccati?
                          Have you noticed your sins?

Like ¢ɼιӎƨѳη ɼѳƨєƨ, unhealed wounds tab tab
                          βʆѳѳӎ ιη ɦєaɼϯƨ where hatred dwells
                          tab tab

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Cater Roux

For a brief momentarily second time had seemed to stop as Fran turned her attention to another student. Blue eyes watched with curiosity as Terra moved forward. Her slender fingers tentatively reached out. “You know, if this was like one of those shoujo mangas the background would be of a light lilac color of some sort. Throw in some sparkles maybe a few flowers here and there. BAM! We got ourselves the perfect fantasy dream background… Okay, why am I even thinking about something like this?” Her mind wondered again. Was it her or was the auburnette thinking of the strangest things lately? More so when said thoughts may include an instructor with possibly soft velvet ears.

Cater tuned back into reality just in time to see Terra cuddling? Snuggling? Fluffing? Admiring Fran quite strongly, the emeraldnette appeared like she was in heaven. If her facial complexion was anything to go by. “Aww~ Terra is so lucky to um… What can I say that won’t possibly come out wrong? Know the softness and texture of Fran?” the teen wasn’t even sure that sounded right. Right now, to a certain degree she wanted to laugh. There was another part of her that said she should gently pry Terra off Fran. Yet, could she really bring herself to do it? Terra’s expression was one of pure undaunted happiness. It would be too cruel to do such a thing. Where was her common sense when she needed it?

Oh. Wait. There was her common sense silently laughing at her from the back of her mind. “Geez, do I not get along with myself or something? This is kind of ridiculous.” With a sigh, directed at no one in particular, but herself Cater tentatively approached the glowing emeraldnette. “I feel so bad about this, she look so happy… getting to know Fran and her softness. Please forgive me!” The auburnette, with the aught most gentleness pried Terra off the Viera. Who she noticed had not moved a single inch nor muscle to free herself from the other’s hold. Though, her body language may have said otherwise.

After somehow managing to release Fran from Terra’s iron-like grip, she pulled the girl back. Hopefully, she didn’t harm Terra with this action. Now what would she say to Fran, “Sorry for not acting sooner,” or “I didn’t know she would that.” Both seemed to be rather poor excuses or attempts at an apology. Instead she took the safe route, or what could be interpreted as one. Cater gave a little laugh, not knowing what to truly say. She didn’t exactly have the skill to lighten up a mood like Jack did. So she did the next best thing, at least to her anyway and asked question. “How exactly does the Wood sound when you listen to her voice?”

Did the Wood have a gender? When did this girl get here? Her observational skills were lacking.

Bestiary Class
        Terra, Aphmau, Fran, and Shelk
        "This is a little awkward..."

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageMy humble self is the ɟ υ η ε r α ℓ- н ø м ε ' ς- undertaker, and I humbly α ω α ɪ τ- τ н ε- d α y- to provide service to you.
Let me make your body nice and clean , and allow me to examine you carefully
My humble self is the funeral home's υ η đ ε ʀ τ a ĸ ε ʀ, and I humbly accept your request for service.
I will provide a- н α η đ м α đ ε- c ø ɟ ɟ ɪ η, just for you, and you'll surely be satisfied with its comfort

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⌠User Image ⌡▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Undertaker

He was going to pretend he did not hear a female voice. He was going to pretend Ronald was just messing with him. He was going to pretend Ronald was getting back at him for some prank he pulled. Which wouldn’t be far from the truth, Undertaker had pulled quite the number of pranks on the junior Shinigami. He was not going to lose his temper now of all times, so he took several breathes to calm his nerves. Though, that didn’t stop the Shinigami’s mind from plotting punishment for the other. First, he’ll have to track down the other. “If you’re wondering why Ronald isn’t here…” Once he found him he would… “He wanted me to inform you…” Wrap his hands around his delicate playboy neck… “He went to investigate an enchanted painting of some sort…” Press his thumbs against the carotid artery… “People were hearing voices, believed the place was being haunted by an angry spirit…” Slowly apply pressure, cutting off the precious oxygen to the lungs… “Ronald is currently in Albi looking into this…” Watch the life slowly drain from his eyes as he drops his limp body on the ground. Oh he wouldn’t k- “OW!” Undertaker rubbed his head where he was hit.

“You weren’t listening to a single word I was saying, were you?” the exotic looking woman (now that he looking at her) said. A hand rested on her left hip, right hip jutted out to the side.

The silverette coughed. “Of course I heard you. Ronald is currently investigating an enchanted portrait in Albi. Due to this enchanted portrait the locals are hearing voices and believe the place to be haunted by an angry spirit. Did I get everything?” he asked with a quirked eyebrow. The woman nodded her head with an indigent huff and looked in a different direction. “Aw~ how cute. She’s upset that I was paying attention when she thought I wasn’t. I’m still wringing that playboy’s neck. Wonder if there a good place in this world to dispose of a body…” “OW! Why did you hit me again?” Undertaker near whined. It wasn’t like the woman was talking or anything. Dark brown eyes gave him a hard stern look, like a mother reprimanding a child for doing something wrong. Last the silverette checked, he did no such thing… Well, maybe except for randomly appearing in the middle of crowded market. That wasn’t entirely his fault; someone had probably gone and moved his sotoba for in order for him to appear in that location. But who could have moved it? Yellow-green eyes wondered back over to the woman, who had yet to give him an explanation to why she had hit him. That’s when he noticed the object the raven haired beauty was now holding. He pointed an accusing finger at the gypsy. “You!”

A coy smile spread across her lips, “See you’ve finally noticed. Ronald had told me a bit about you when I bla- convinced him to recruit me as an agent. To say, he was a bit reluctant in agreeing, eventually he did relent.” For a minute she paused and whistled a small tune before she continued. “As he explained, if I by chance come across one of these” she spun the sotoba around- “suddenly appear your arrival would be imminent.” His brow twitched. “So, I moved it into a crowded place to see what would happen. Just before you appeared I changed the location again to here. Had to be sure it was you. He didn’t exactly give me a detailed description of you.” A hand dragged down his face. “Seeing you run from those ‘holy guards’" –Undertaker chuckled- “I figured it had to be you. Lucky for you those guards aren’t exactly the brightest.” Yes, lucky him thy holy guards weren’t exactly blessed. There was a mischievous smile on the gypsy’s face the Shinigami did not like. Seeing as those joy kills would recognize him by the clothes he currently wore. It was inevitable a wardrobe change would be in order. He followed the gypsy back to her tent. Where he was effectively manhandled by more exotically beautiful women, unfortunately he did not like what they were doing.

“If you’re wondering dear Undertaker, my name is Esmeralda~” the now revealed Esmeralda said with a laugh.

“Well, Esmeralda, I do not like you right now~ Eck! What are you going to do with that? That DOES NOT go there! Let me go~” the Shinigami complained and failed in his attempt to escape from this torture. Esmeralda was heard laughing in the background.

What seemed like hours of countless torture of hair being pulled and being stuffed into something that flowed and reminded him of the color flames. Undertaker was released from the three women’s hold. All looked pleased with their work. Now the silverette on the other hand looked like he went through hell and back, but he felt pretty all the same. “Wow, if I didn’t know any better I’d say you were my sister?” Esmeralda spoke up and led him to a full body mirror. A brow rose as the male looked at his reflection. Albeit, just to be a little conceited he did look like a fine little number. Though, he pointed at his hair which they had somehow turned black. “Ancient gypsy secret~” a woman behind him spoke up. With a nod of his head he thank the gypsies for the change of clothes and ‘make over’ and dashed from the tent. Then something occurred to the ravenette, “Isn’t that the dress…?”

A light amuse gasped escape the young gypsy’s lips. “Oh, it is.”

“He’ll eventually notice.” Esmeralda laughed.

Race against time
      “Where is she? Where is she?” were the frantic thoughts of the once Shinigami of the Underworld. His mind raced. Body filled with worry, concern, dread. These are the emotions that filled him. It was only a short while ago (during his torture) that those memories came back to him. Assaulting him with as much deadly force as Hercules’ punch or a swing from Thor’s hammer [note: Yes, I went there.]. One by one the pieces fell into place. He recalled the name and the face of the one who passed the information onto him. An infant who wasn’t really an infant, but a man cursed, about an Order and their goals. “I have to find her and soon. That eye-patch girl means to end her by any means necessary.” Earlier the Shinigami sensed the Little Princess’s life force fade for the briefest of seconds, before it came back brighter then ever. Eyes narrowed into slits as he dashed across the roof tops. Form nothing but an orange, red, purple blur. The denizens of this world would rub their eyes when they turned them skywards. Unsure if they were seeing a bird or some kind of fleeting spirit.

By now, he could finally sense Glow Bug’s spiritual energy. Earlier, it appeared it was masked by another presence. Could it have been that Order girl? No, it could not have been her. Was the other even aware of how to seal or hide another’s spiritual presence? The thought was quickly pushed to the side as yellow-green eyes looked down to see some distance away Eye-Patch Girl slam Glow Bug into the ground. She then dashed into the air, climbing higher, higher, and higher before going into a pencil dive, keyblade first. Undertaker bent down low and leaned forward to gain more speed. Closer, five-hundred yards. Closer, four-hundred, three-hundred, two-hundred, one-hundred yards and he leaped from the roof. He fell fast and landed hard, in a flourish of orange and red skirt, above the fallen Princess of Heart. Arm twisted behind him. He could feel the impact of the attack meant to end the girl, as it clashed with the sotoba he angled to protect his back and the whitette.

“She won’t be dying today, girl.” Undertaker spoke in a cold and uncaring voice to the Order member. His head was slightly turned to give the girl an icy cold glare that bespoke of death. Undertaker turned his attention to Glow Bug his tone changing to one of concern. “I never did repay you back for amusing me in Victorian Village did I?” a mirthless chuckle. “Your brother is alive and well, but he’s with the Order who after girls like you and the one who newly arrived in Victorian Village. Little Princess of Heart.” There was a small sincere smile on his lips. “I’d tell you more, but I believe this little tart, won’t permit it.” In one swift movement he scooped the girl up and relaxed his grip on the sotoba. The item slipped with ease from the Shinigami’s hand as he moved a safe distance away from the girl scooping Kibbles up in the process. He let Kibbles hit the ground as he place Glow Bug with care on the ground. “Are you hurt in any manner?” he asked, now worried again.

La Cité des Cloches, Alley ➫ Esmerald's Tent ➫ Town Square tab Esmeralda, plus other gypsies ➫ Glow Bug (Makuto), Kibbles, and Eye-Patch Girl tab "I hope Glow Bug isn't too badly injure... Then kick Kibbles for a lack luster job."

My humble self is the funeral home's undertaker, and I can also provide you some underground
information
. If you wish, I can use my pink bookmark and completely change your destiny.
Have some lukewarm black tea and freshly baked cookies, and let's slowly and leisurely have a chat.
τ н ε- ρ ʀ ɪ c ε, ɪ ς- τ ø- ɢ ɪ v ε- м ε- T H E- G R E A T E S T- L A U G H

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
                ██████████████ ███████ ██████████████ ██████████████ ███████ ██████████████

Vanitas ヴァニタス

This girl, who looked very vaguely familiar to him, apologized for upsetting him. For the love of darkness, did this idiot of a Keyblade Wielder attract even more imbeciles or something? Was he going to be surrounded by goody-too-shoes during his eternity in hell in? Let it not be so, he would repent. Get down on his knees and say his hail Maries. Okay maybe he wouldn’t go that far and pray of all things to something or someone he did not believe in or believed existed. Call him an Atheist for all the damns he gave. But quite honestly he would fall into the category of things hard to believe in or something that shouldn’t exist. Though, the latter was rather harsh with that statement. There could be a number of things in the universe, in all the worlds, realities, so on and so forth that shouldn’t exist. Yet, can one really say one entity should not have the right breathe, because it being there was unfathomable in all aspects of the word. Prove their logic was not so concise with the realm of reality? Tsk. Fools they were to not think outside the borders they created for their minds. To break such feeble barriers would please the darkling as he chuckled a bit darkly.

Golden irises looked the girl over. Short black hair that barely brushed her shoulders, and deep ocean blue eyes, it was irritating. Her appearance was annoying him, memories unable to recall where he could have seen this girl before. Somewhere, his Unversed had seen this girl before. She was small then, with red hair, and doe-like blue eyes. This one had ravened colored hair, said her name was Xion. The darkling’s mind raced a mile a minute. Xion, romaji spelling shion, shio meant tide. Shion, Aster Tataricus in Japanese floriography means “I won’t forget you” or “remembrance.” His mind mauled over these meanings as he approached her. What made this girl so significant to for her name mean such things? The raven haired male ignored the hand outstretched in greeting. A hand harshly grabbed her chin as the darkling turned her head this way and that way. Golden irises inspected the female’s features from every possible angle. Once he was satisfied he leaned in close to girl’s ear and whispered. “No, the pleasure is all mine~” Tongue darted out as he lightly licked the top of her earlobe. Instantly he let her go and took several steps back. An amused glint appeared within those golden irises. This girl best provide him with entertainment or else something would break. Friends? He mentally scoffed. The girl was welcome to try.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff