Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
Gintsuki Chi's Post Style Test with Text
You know the drill. You may look but not steal. If I catch anyone using what they see here without permission. And trust me I will find out and I WILL REPORT YOU.
Understood? Good.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
Posts You Will Find Here

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
Reserved for Something

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageMy humble self is the ɟ υ η ε r α ℓ- н ø м ε ' ς- undertaker, and I humbly α ω α ɪ τ- τ н ε- d α y- to provide service to you.
Let me make your body nice and clean , and allow me to examine you carefully
My humble self is the funeral home's υ η đ ε ʀ τ a ĸ ε ʀ, and I humbly accept your request for service.
I will provide a- н α η đ м α đ ε- c ø ɟ ɟ ɪ η, just for you, and you'll surely be satisfied with its comfort

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⌠User Image ⌡▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      Undertaker

From beneath his bangs, a brow rose as yellow-green eyes watched the young girl reach up towards his hat. He had seen the pure curiosity in the child’s eyes. Was it possible this girl didn’t get out often enough to experience the worlds around her? Then again Décès was a rather interesting creature and cute too.~ Though, at times he thought the little doppelganger was a chick magnet or whatever the equivalent of chick magnet may be in the nineteenth century. Would it be womanizer? No, the doll didn’t go about collecting women to monopolize their affection. Nor did Décès do it to create a harem. Then again he doubted the little knew what a harem was to begin with. Décès didn’t go after the females they flocked to the doppelganger like bees do to honey or a girl who loves meat. Hmm… Strange, he wondered where that particular thought came from. Undertaker merely shrugged his shoulder. He merely watched the strange white-haired girl cuddle and co over Décès as the doppelganger basked in the girl’s attention. It gave a creepy delightful giggle every now and then. “What a little gluttonous womanizer he is.” Undertaker thought with a hum. Though, the former Shinigami had pouted inwardly. If the doppelganger was cute, didn’t that by proxy mean, the creator thyself cute? “But the question is, am I really cute? No, I’m handsome~ ❤” sometimes white-haired male even worried himself. sometimes white-haired male even worried himself… Or it could possibly be the extreme long lasting after several years affect of that stuff he smoked with the caterpillars back in Wonderland… Yes, that was definitely it.

Oh, looked like the whitette was done cooing over his creation. “The cute little b*****d, getting all the attention, I want some lovin’ too~” Undertaker thought with a very slight pout to his features. A sudden chill traveled up the former Shinigami’s spine. He started to look around to see if he could pin point the cause of sudden unease coursing through his body. Okay, a choir boy, baker, flower girl, a pastor’s wife, the paper boy, a beggar, town’s outcast, the deeply devoted, and some female teenager standing some distance behind him. With a shrug of the shoulders deciding he was just being paranoid attention returned to the female in front of him. Who had now recognized he existence, dear him she remembered he was here! That closed eye smile the girl gave him reminded him of a fox for some reason. Was she planning something devious behind her cute appearance? “Does she plan on harvesting my organs? Hmm… I’ve always wondered if that would cause one of our kind to ‘die’ or to slowly and painfully regenerate our organs if they were ever removed… Would have done the procedure on myself, but Emily doesn’t have a steady hand when it comes to precise cutting. Can’t really have Décès do it. I swear he’ll just replace my kidney with bomb for a few good laughs…” Now the last thought had some interesting merit to it, but to find a victim for it would be quite hard.

"Oh, hello. My name is Makuto. What's your's?" So she wanted to know his name did she? Question is: what name should he give her? There was his given name then the name written on paper. The male’s given name, Undertaker, was quite well known among the gods on Mt. Olympus as well as the Underworld, especially after he kicked Hades’ a** all over the vertical and horizontal axis. Then again, he did leave with his Death Scythe. It wouldn’t be surprising if Hades was aiming to take his baby from him. He was quite attached to Croissant de Lune, his death scythe. Yes, he had given his life time partner a name to show his affection for the wonderful death scythe. “Giving this little glow bug my true name would only draw untold attention to myself, especially if Hades got off his a** and sent someone to take Croissant de Lune from me… Then again the only one he could send doesn’t come back as often as he would like, best to trend carefully.” Undertaker matched Makuto’s smile with his own, slightly mad one. “I am-” “Chaplin, Charlie Chaplin! His name is Charlie Chaplin!” Décès piped up from Makuto’s arms with a small giggle. Undertaker’s brow twitched under his bangs. Little attention stealer, “I wanted to introduce my self you crafty little thing~” the white haired male said and poked Décès’s cheek. The doppelganger cackled. “The little thing’s name is Décès.” “Décès! Décès! Décès! DÉCÈS!” Décès repeatedly cheered his name like a parrot whilst waving his short little arms. Though, the doppelganger did sound a bit demented at the end.

Makuto then remembered something the girl shifted the doppelganger into one arm as she picked up a poster. One of many he had watched the girl put up through the village. "Did you happen to see this boy? He's my missing brother, and I'm searching for him." Ooh~ now the little one wanted information, well that wasn’t exactly something he gave away for free. Information was quite the valuable thing and quite hard to come by. But taking a good long hard look at the very detailed drawing, the boy the whitette had a striking resemblance to that boy Riku had saw with Sora when he was stalking observing the brunette a year or so ago. A finger tapped against his chin before he answered. “Maybe yes, maybe no, information is hard to come back and quite valuable you see. But I charge a fair price for the knowledge you seek~” Undertaker nodded his head, then waved a finger to Makuto, “I don’t take money, if that’s your concern~” the finger now pointed at himself. “Make me laugh and I’ll tell you all you need to know~” Cheshire cat-like grin spread across Undertaker’s lips. Look at that, little Décès was trying to mimic his grin. “At times I wondered what it would be like to have kids…” he thought.

As if sensing Undertaker’s thoughts, Olette sneezed. “Is someone talking about me?”

Victorian Village, Streets tab Makuto, Décès, and Olette tab "Why do I have this feeling that thought will come back and bite me in the a**?"

My humble self is the funeral home's undertaker, and I can also provide you some underground
      information
      . If you wish, I can use my pink bookmark and completely change your destiny.
      Have some lukewarm black tea and freshly baked cookies, and let's slowly and leisurely have a chat.
      τ н ε- ρ ʀ ɪ c ε, ɪ ς- τ ø- ɢ ɪ v ε- м ε- T H E- G R E A T E S T- L A U G H

User ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇
    ▇▇▇▇▇▇
    ▇▇▇Outfit▇▇▇

User ImageA movie played. A reel of memories played in a cinematic fashion. Happy memories, sad memories, memories full of despair and misfortune, and some fueled by anger or loss. Events of what could have happened if certain trigger points weren’t met played. Some brought tears, others great laughter, some gave way to doubt, and a few proved to be quite gruesome. Yet, to turn away from this cinematic play would gnaw at their curiosity til their attention returned to it. Watching the memories of the past and present of their Somebody severed to be an eye opener. To be able to witness how he met key figures at such a young age. Him meeting them influenced the outcome of his future and the events that followed. It also gave way to explaining the other heart that resided within deepest depths of the Somebody’s heart and the appearance of his Nobody, Roxas. Thinking of the name brought a solitary tear to their eye as it was quickly dashed away with the back of a gloved hand. A soft laugh escaped their lips as they remembered their time with Roxas and Axel. Another tear fell followed by another and then another.

Tears continued to fall as the reel of memories switched from Sora’s to Roxas’. It pained her knowing and witnessing how she no longer existed in the blonde’s memories. Those times they spent together, the two of them before Axel joined them, and the times it was just the two of them when Axel wasn’t there. The first few days, that first week she spent with Roxas were the most precious to her. To see them gone hurt more than words could describe. To make the sacrifice, to stop the Organization from using Roxas for their own gain, she made it. The price, her place in their memories all their memories: Roxas, Axel, and Riku. They were the ones that impacted her life the most during her time of existence. Roxas, for befriending her when no else would. Axel, the selfish b*****d that he was, and friend, she couldn’t help but think of him as an over protective big brother. Then finally Riku, he took the time to understand her and what she felt. Most importantly allowed her the time to think and chose her fate.

Tears continued to flow as a single memory continued to play. Teeth grinded as fists clenched. This particular memory reeled up the emotion of anger. The anger at being manipulated and to be reprogrammed to do the Superior's hungry bidding. To be forced to fight one of the people she considered precious and treasured. Regret, for fighting him with the soul intent to kill, to erase his existent and make it her own. To be the damn tool Xemnas wanted the doll to be. Why didn’t she run? Why didn’t she run far enough to where Axel wouldn’t be able to find nor reach her? Why wasn’t there a place had either of them gone that the other didn’t know about? A place one could consider a safe haven from the storm that represented the Organization. Sorrow, for the hurt caused to those precious people. The selfishness one showed at wanting to keep what they treasured close. His recklessness to abandon the Organization at their own violation in order to find what these memories he was seeing were and why he had the keyblade. To unknowingly keep a forgotten promise and the one who tried to stop them from committing a grave mistake.

A gloved hand tried to wipe the tears away, but found it nearly impossible to do so. A laugh escaped her lips before it became full blown laughter. Arms wrapped about her frame as the laughter shook her body. She fell upon her knees and rolled onto her side. “I’m so pathetic!” she said, laughter slowly subsided. “Why should I cry over something that has already happened? It can’t be changed no matter how much one wants to change it. I should be happy with how things turned out and not be depressed over it.” A sigh escaped her lips as she rolled onto her back. The soft beating of Sora’s heart slowly started to loll the ravenette to sleep. Dark sapphire gems grew heavy as eyelids finally closed. Yet, sleep never came liked she hoped. In the back of her mind she could hear a soft gentle voice until it drew the ravenette into full awareness.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image
    ▇▇▇Victoria Village, Streets▇▇▇
    ▇▇▇Roxas▇▇▇
    ▇▇▇Outfit▇▇▇

Xion saw the blonde’s cheeks stained with pink. She wondered what exactly the other was thinking at that exact moment. Hopefully it was something nice, her light pink blush suddenly turned dark. She lowered her head so bangs cast a shadow over darken cheeks. "...I don't want us to be angry at each other...I didn't realize how much I could bother you. So I'm sorry too, Xion." Head looked up upon hearing the blonde’s words. She stopped pressing her pointer fingers together and just held them there. Ocean blue eyes, held a small shine to them. "Let's help each other, and everyone, together." Roxas had stated with a light smile as he held out his hand for her to grasp. A smile now accompanied the now brilliant shine of her eyes as she took a hold of his hand, feeling the warmth of his hand in hers. “Let’s~” she replied and lightly squeezed his hand.

“I’ll apologize to Axel as well…” she thought just before she heard the red head hiss from behind them. Maybe if he had just waited a bit longer he would have received one from her, instead of storming off. But she had chosen to wait on Roxas’ response first before addressing him. The ravenette more or less sighed, looked like she owed the red another apology. “Boys..” Xion thought with another sigh as she let Roxas guide her. “Hopefully Axel won’t garner too much attention, right? Then again with his hair…” Xion muttered the last part. When she took a look at denizens of this world all had brown hair or black hair. Anyone with a different shade or color would automatically stand out namely, Axel, Roxas, and Naminé. Teeth bit into her bottom lip, her fiery friend had more unique hair color for this time period. “Maybe I should have apologized to him first, huh?” Xion weakly laughed. “I did hiss his name…” was the quiet mutter. After a moment she added with a little laugh, “Maybe he'll find himself a lady friend?” the ravenette may have laughed, but in all honesty she was worried.

▇▇▇Yeah, short post is short. >.>▇▇▇

User ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageMy humble self is the ɟ υ η ε r α ℓ- н ø м ε ' ς- undertaker, and I humbly α ω α ɪ τ- τ н ε- d α y- to provide service to you.
My humble self is the funeral home's υ η đ ε ʀ τ a ĸ ε ʀ, and I humbly accept your request for service.
I will provide a- н α η đ м α đ ε- c ø ɟ ɟ ɪ η, just for you, and you'll surely be satisfied with its comfort

Undertaker

Some Time Before Décès’ Departure From Shop
      After the master of the shop had left to venture out into the dreary town of dreariness, the Bizarre Doll and doppelganger were left to their own devices. To any normal, or sane, person one would conclude leaving a reanimated corpse and a doppelganger by themselves, without supervision of any sort. Well, chaos, destruction, and confusion was surely to follow. But to sadly disappoint those who did not know Undertaker or better yet Charlie Chaplin as he is known to the denizens of Victorian Village. As much as the former Shinigami loved amusement in all shapes, forms, and oddities he wasn’t all for being the cause of such things. But if someone else were to start such a thing he would definitely participate as a background character than front when things got into full swing.

Let us continue… For a zombie, the word was very much degrading for someone such as Emily, in her humble creator’s opinion. So, Emily was classified or called a Bizarre Doll. In a way it made sense. She was vessel that held a soul from the tree of Yggdrasil (Undertaker wasn’t sure how Hades obtained it in the first place), she was pretty like a doll with her long waist length blonde hair and porcelain skin, and quite bizarre. The last part was given. In all, Emily was the first successful Bizarre Doll the former Shinigami had ever ‘brought to life,’ so to speak. As stated before, her success was due to her not craving human souls or attacking customers for that matter. It would be rather hard to explain why customers came to the shop and never left. Last checked the establishment was not on Flint Street and the owner wasn’t a barber. Oh how the heads would roll with that. Despite Emily giving customer a hungry ‘look’ or lightly licking her lips as souls of the deceased would pass through. She did not at all have a thirst nor appetite to devour a living specimen. It was merely amused her to watch her creator’s (at times she wondered how the man would react if he were to be called ‘father’ or ‘daddy’ by her) brow ticked when it appeared spirits were on the Bizarre Doll’s menu.

At times Undertaker would leave his shop for long extended periods of time. Yet, no one had really questioned Charlie Chaplin’s extended periods of absents from his shop. Then again, why would they when he was there? One may be asking themselves the question “How can he not be here when he is here?” it could simply be answered with this: doppelganger. Yes, an honest double or counter part of a living person. And Décès was this one’s name and exact mirror copy of the original. Only difference between the two was one small fact. Décès had no specific gender, though ze may have been created that way to begin with. Or the master may have been a tad bit curious to know what he may have looked like as the opposite gender. Who knows, the working of the former Shinigami’s mind was an obscure thing or positively mad. Honestly, Décès' concept was a rather strange thing. Apparently a doll was involved, some magic, and a small sample of master’s DNA was used. The doll was used as a base for zir form. The magic was a bit complicated and master didn’t quite understand how he did it himself. Basically, the magic allowed Décès to shift between a doll form and human form, quite handy actually. A strand of master’s hair was used for DNA, which gave the appearance, but no gender strangely enough. This was how Décès was born.

Though their birth was strange neither were destructive when Undertaker left the shop in fact, Emily would clean and bake goodies. Yes, she could read, write, bake, and cook, basically anything a normal human can do, except produce life. Décès on the other hand decided to make friends with the mice that lived in the cellar. Doppelganger like master, ze had named the three mice Jazz, Falesetto, and Claves. In a way, they were like zir minions. That aside the strange thing that occurred in the shop some time after master had left was a single soul that drifted out of the shop. Both had ignored this strange phenomenon at first, deciding it was nothing to worry about it. But after ten souls had drifted out of the shop, there was some concerned. Décès had carried the thick Death Log up from the cellar and plopped it on the desk. Emily and Décès watched the Death Log as names started to disappear from the pages. Both shared a look of sorts. This could either be very good or very bad, they went with the latter. It was decided, the book would be hidden to avoid the master from blowing his stack. Emily took the book and wondered off somewhere. Décès left the shop to distract Undertaker long enough for the leather bound book to be hidden. If the former Shinigami were to find out the dead were being resurrected, oh boy. It was best not to think about it.

Present Time
      “A pleasure to meet you, little glow bug~” Undertaker replied with a slight chuckle whilst Décès cooed under the attention. Ze had wave zir arm a bit, cheeks being pinched. “Attention hog.” He had to resist the urge to pout again. As if the doppelganger was reading his thoughts, Décès stuck zir tongue out. “Why you…” the mental threat drifted off. Oh! It seems he had given little Makuto a nickname within the minute of meeting her. How interesting.~ Maybe there was something more to this girl than meets thee eye. Well, there was that interesting glow about her. In fact it had to be the brightest one he had ever seen in a long time. The last he remembered witnessing such a bright light was from that little princess from Enchanted Dominion (Cinderella). So, Little Glow Bug must be a Princess of Heart and such a cute little princess too. Now why couldn’t the ones of the past have Glow Bug’s charm? Sure, they were regal, elegant, and quite polite. The politeness was a tad bit creepy to him though. Such politeness was sugar sweet and filled with cavities. But this one was like cotton candy. Fluffy yet sweet~ A perfect balance if you asked him. “…Am I hungry to be thinking of food at a time like this? Hmm…” That thought drifted as well. “That’s right! I left without having breakfast this morning, silly me~” or not.

“Is that really all I need to do!?” Aw~ the extreme expression of happiness brought a smile to the undertaker’s lips. She was easily excitable like a child on their birthday or Christmas morning or possibly a sugar rush. Disaster would strike if it happened to be all three. He shivered. “Of course Little Glow Bug~ Laughter is one of many priceless treasures in life.” Undertaker answered her question as the whitette more or less got in his face. He didn’t seem to mind though. It was good to see someone as lively as the child in this world. “Alright!” Makuto had exclaimed. Yellow-green eyes observed the girl’s expression change. At first there was excitement her right hand was held in a sign of victory. Her golden hues ( “Interesting eye color. Not too many with that here~” ) widened in shock. Oh? Was there a magnificent joke the whitette was about to tell him? Ooh! Ooh! He bet it would have him holding his sides as he cried in laughter. Maybe- “Ohh DANGIT!... I don’t know any good jokes~” Awww… Sad face. Maybe she had a creative writer’s block or something. The former Shinigami would not show his disappointment though, because the best of laughs happened behind closed doors after all~ … … … THAT’S IT! “Maybe she needs a captivated audience in a close setting. Maybe it will come to her then?~”

The matter was settle then, he would take the young lass to his shop! It was quiet and private enough. The white/gray haired male nodded his head with arms crossed. Décès merely cocked zir head to the side, what was master thinking exactly? In that instant the former Shinigami clapped his hands together and put his head to the side of the clapped hands, quite pleased with something. For some reason that pleased look had Décès quite worried something Undertaker missed. If he did notice the worry expression on the doppelganger’s face he would have become suspicious. Not like he was already curious as to why the little one had left Emily, in the shop, alone. Who knew what the bizarre doll could get up to without any supervision? Oh well, the shop was sure to be in one piece when he returned. “How about a little scene change Little Glow Bug, hmm~?” Undertaker suggested while Décès started to panic…on the inside. “NO! No go back to shop! No go back to shop!” Décès started flail zir little arms in protest, which Undertaker noticed. “Oh~ did you do something wrong back at the shop again, Décès? Am I going to find another customer napping in a coffin?” He poked Décès’ cheek as the other stopped zir flailing of the arms.

“…No.” Décès looked off to the side. Undertaker poked the little one again with a small “Ahehehe~”. “Now… TO THE SHOP! the former Shinigami did a dramatic turn while he brought an arm across his body. Arm extended as a finger pointed in the direction his shop was in…or what he assumed was the correct direction. Oh well~. The finger than pointed to Olette who was being randomly proposed to by some merchant’s son. Forest green eyes looked around for help wanting to get out of this. The guy was nice and all, but she had merely asked him if he had seen Makuto’s brother and showed the stranger the drawing Naminé had drawn. Then out of the blue the male had gotten down on one knee and pulled out a small black velvet box and popped the question. “YOU!” Olette jumped upon hearing the voice and turned to see Charlie Chaplin was pointing at her. “SAVED!” He noticed she had looked at him and grinned. “Come along if you like Little Poppet~” Undertaker said to her.

Olette’s eyes shined with mischief as an idea came to mind. Undertaker did not like that look. “I’m sorry, but I’ll have to talk to my grandfather”“I’m not THAT ol- actually I am, never mind. >.>”- “about your proposal.” The brunette apologized to the would-be suitor with a bow. The male looked a bit down trodden with her answer, but relented. Olette started to walk towards Mr. Chaplin with the intent of the would-be suitor behind, only for said male to run pass her and instantly clasped Undertaker’s hands in his and got down on both knees and started begging, which put a halt in her steps. “Please, Mr. Chaplin, please! Allow me the great honor of marrying your granddaughter!” Olette had fought the urge to hold her forehead in her hands due to this display, instead she let out a small chuckle. Though, she had the idle thought Mama Morgan had something to do this. It mostly had to do her wanting great grandchildren from her. Grandparents.

Grandfather was he? Well, two could play at that game~ “Well, my dear boy I’m sure I can try and convince my son and daughter-in-law to take my lovely granddaughter’s hand in marriage. I’ll even put in a good few words for you to put a foot in the door.” The gray-haired male gave the young man a very grandfatherly-like smile. “Thank you Mr. Chaplin! Thank you!” Oh dear. Were those tears of happiness he saw in the young man’s eyes? Dear death, they were. Maybe what he did was a bad thing, he just gave the bloke false hope! FALSE HOPE! The male had gotten off his knees and wiped the tears of happiness from his eyes and took off with a skip in his step. The look the young brunette was giving him looked mildly amused, strange. He was expecting something along the lines of a glare. At least his body parts wouldn’t be threatened, not unless that was the girl’s ulterior motive. He would need to keep a close eye that one that he did. Undertaker gave the brunette a mischievous grain, one she did not like. “Try to keep up to dearie~ TO THE ROOF LITTLE GLOW BUG!~ Undertaker declared as he pulled Makuto onto his back in one swift motion and leapt onto the nearby roof and bounded away. “How nice of you to just leave me on the ground to run after you on foot!” Olette thought as she tried to keep track of the bounding duo. Strange how no one had notice that strange occurrence except for the heretic who went off screaming of demons and devils again.

Undertaker’s Peaceful Rest Shop
      The former Shinigami made it back to the shop in record timing. He let the girl off his back, “Have fun?~” He asked as he noticed Décès had fallen asleep on the trip back. “Though, I’m rather curious as to why Décès had left the shop in the first place. Ze hardly leaves Emily’s side when I’m gone. Did something happen I wonder...” From underneath grey bangs yellow-green eyes drifted in the direction from where he could sense fighting. As much as he wanted to investigate the struggle he stayed clear of it at all cost due to a familiar presence. “Hades finally got off his keister did he? This could prove to be a problem. Now where is that little brunette?~” Undertaker held the open for Makuto and gestured for her to enter while he said, “Now step to into parlor-” WAIT!Olette literally came sliding into the scene with a black kitten perched on her shoulder and out of breath. “That was rather rude to leave me to chase after the two you by foot. While you” –she pointed a finger at Undertaker who had the gull to look innocent- “Could have given me a lift. I had to follow Magic here” –finger pointed to the kitten on her shoulder- “to find this place. I wouldn’t mind seeing this town from a bird’s point of view.”' Olette turned to Makuto and asked with a bit of excitement, “How was the view?”

A slender grey brow rose underneath his bangs. “Why does this little fairy’s presence fill familiar to me?” was the idle thought. “Now in with you!” He gently nudged the girl’s into his shop. Once inside he closed the door behind them and continued to guide them towards the back of the shop. It was more private back there. He called out to Emily who came out with a tray of tea cups, tea pot, and beaker (for Undertaker) and sat it down on one of the numerous coffins. She stood there with hands neatly folded in front of her. “This is Emily, my wonderful niece. She is such a doll.~” Emily’s brow twitch as she gave a courtesy, “Nice to meet you. Have a seat.” She made a hand gestured towards a few of the coffins that laid flat on the ground. An idea struck the former Shinigami. “Or~” He walked over to one of the custom made coffins that leaned against the wall. “Would you prefer taking a quick nap in one of my custom made coffins before we get down to business? I assure you the comfort is just to die for.~” a crocked smile spread across his lips.

“This tea is delicious.~ Thank you very much Emily.” Olette complimented the blonde as she took a sip of her tea. Emily ‘blushed’ underneath the praise.

Victorian Village, Streets ➟ Undertaker's Peaceful Rest Shop tab Makuto, Deces, Olette ➟ plus Emily tab "Things are about to become a bit more complicated aren't they?"
      Olette's Outfit (bottom) tab Irony assured~

My humble self is the funeral home's undertaker, and I can also provide you some underground
information
Have some lukewarm black tea and freshly baked cookies, and let's slowly and leisurely have a chat.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image
    ▇▇▇Victorian Village [ -Streets- ]▇▇▇
    ▇▇▇Roxas, Axel, and Grell (the hussy)▇▇▇
    ▇▇▇Outfit▇▇▇

Xion lightly chuckled at the questioning yet amused look Roxas had given her. “Oh? I think they would, if you could find one that was still whole.” She lightly said. For a moment she blinked, not exactly sure where that had come from. Ocean blue eyes glanced at a few of said walking dead. Some were missing chunks of skin in numerous places, others were practically all bone, and very very few still had all their skin intact. Okay, so the chance of Axel finding himself a companion here would be very slim. Then again Axel was a very slim (more like lithe) person himself. Thought process must stop Mama Morgan bad influence. How does Olette manage to deal with her on a daily basis? “Then again it could be possible she goes with flow to avoid a massive headache if she were to question a majority of what Mama Morgan does.” Yeah, that has got to be it. The ravenette turned three shades of scarlet at Roxas’ compliment about her eyes. “You like the way my eyes shine?” she said a bit shyly. If he were to pay her another compliment her face would be redder than Axel’s hair! Then again it may have already by passed that shade. Before she could think of a way to compliment the male who completed her (in every sense of the word) the sound of a scream, an angry one, caught her ear. “Axel…?” the name was murmured as Roxas latched onto her hand tighter.

“Please be safe. Please be all right. I don’t know what would happen if…” the thought was instantly cut off as the ravenette shook her head. It wouldn’t do her or anyone any good if the worse was thought of first before the notion of help could be given. Xion had to hike up her skirt, just a bit, to keep up with Roxas’ long strides to avoid tripping over it. Head bowed a bit as body leaned forward to pick up a little more speed as the pace increased. As they neared Axel’s location the sound of something that did not belong in this time period, caught her ears. “A motor? What’s going on? This sound shouldn’t be here of all places is…” Lost in thought the ravenette nearly collided into the other’s back when he came to a skidded halt. She had nearly fell, before she retained her balance. Eyes looked at the ground noticed the clots of blood decorated the ground. Sight followed the blood trail further up, as she tried to repress a gasp. Axel bled heavily as he fought another with hair as equally as red as his own. The mind barely registered Roxas leaving her side as he attacked the questionable red head. All Xion’s focus was on Axel. She slowly approached the staggering male, a hand held out before her. “Axel…” name was barely spoken above a whisper. “You jerk!” she yelled, but only loud enough for him to hear. “You insensitive, inconsiderate jerk!” she strides became a little more purposeful with each step as she belied her worries in the most indirect way to the other. “If you…” she could feel the tears start to form. “If you had waited a little longer instead of taking off you would have gotten your apology! But look at you now, you’re h-!!! words came to complete halt as cinema-like film strips came forth from his body. Hands covered her mouth as she gasped. Ocean blue eyes watched Axel’s memories played before her eyes.

“NO!” Xion snapped herself out of it and near ran to Axel’s side as more blood spilt from the open wound on his back. After he threw a chakram to block an attack from the questionable red head meant for Roxas. “You idiot! You’re losing enough blood as it is! Don’t go and lose any more. I- I wouldn’t forgive myself if you died.” Tears streamed down her face as she placed a hand a tenderly on the wound and cast a Cure Spell on her bleeding friend. “Please don’t die! Please don’t die! PLEASE DON’T DIE!” she chanted in her head. Beads of perspiration decorated her forehead as she poured as much as her energy into the Cure Spell. Hoping it would be enough to close the pyro’s wound. Hoped it would stop his bleeding. CURA! the stronger version of Cure glowed brightly. She could see the skin very very slowly begin to stitch itself back together. But the ravenette could also feel herself growing weak from all the energy that was being poured into the healing spell. Ocean blue eyes looked up from Axel’s back, to see Roxas fight against the chainsaw massacre individual. Irises narrowed as the other slashed Roxas across the chest with their weapon. “That contemptuous wrench! How dare she lay a hand on MY MAN!” the thought hissed in her head. With her freehand the ravenette summoned the Kingdom Key in time to block the incoming attack. She felt herself being pushed back and away from Axel from the sheer force. Knees felt a little shaky, glare intensified with extreme intensity into the yellow-green eyes of the other. “Listen here and listen good. No one and I mean no one lies a hand on my man, but me you hussy!” Xion hissed.

On a roof of a building not too far away Morgan le Fay observed the fight between the three younglings and the Shinigami. One leg crossed over the other, an elbow propped itself on the knee, chin rested atop of the hand’s heel. A dark tune was lightly hummed by the elder faerie of Avalon. A small smile, that hid a much darker meaning, graced her lips. “Things are becoming more interesting~”

▇▇▇Morgan le Fay's Outfit▇▇▇

User ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
                                                                              Familia Those who we met in our only life. Familia Those who filled up my Mobile Phone in box. Familia Those who sometimes quarrel and left me, but still come back later. Familia Those who always give me a hand when I'm in trouble
                                                                                Sometimes feeling lonely without reasons, but because of you, I feel I'm not alone

Mother, F a t h e r, Brother, S i s t e r and a l l m y f r i e n d s... Thank you for your love
                                                                                  Even though I'm petty, Even though I'm a coward, you still love me a lot
                                                                                  M o t h e r, Father, B r o t h e r, Sister and all my friends... I l o v e y o u so much
                                                                                  Your warm words always pushes me forward

Familia The people who laugh at worthless things. Familia The people who like to laugh at happy feelings. Familia If it`s possible I want them to die later than me. Familia There are people who will die earlier than me
                                                                                  I wonder why I can`t be more honest about things I know words nor gestures cannot express my meaning
                                                                                  I love you, thank you, but I still have to But I can't quite tell, right now I have a song to reach you

I c a n ' t l o o k a w a y o r l e t g o A b o v e a l l I w a n t t o b e c o m e s t r o n g e r
                                                                                    Committed bonds tied more firmly than anything

M o t h e r, Father, B r o t h e r, Sister and a l l m y f r i e n d s... Thank you for your love
                                                                                          Even though I'm petty, Even though I'm a coward, you still love me a lot
                                                                                      Mother, F a t h e r, Brother, S i s t e r and all my friends... I l o v e y o u so much
                                                                                      Your warm voice always pushes me forward
                                                                                              Mother, Father, Brother, Sister and All of my friends Thank you for your love
                                                                                              At anytime and anywhere, you will always be my side and believe me
                                                                                            Mother, Father, Brother, Sister and All of my friends I love you so much
                                                                                            Your warm words will always echo in my heart

Thank you for meeting me

████████████████████▇▇▇▇▇

OletteDécès-leFay && TerraleFay-Décès
          tab tab tab Death Faerie and Faerie Death, Brother and Sister Combination

A finger tapped away a top the closed top of the laptop that set contently on the female’s lap. The laptop or net book, as it should be called, was rather small and compact. Across the top was the name of the company that produced the device. It was also decorated with numerous floral like designs drawn by the owner. Along with some faeries and a single skull in the top left hand corner, bottom left when closed. It opened and closed, opened and closed. Curiosity started to gnaw away at the brunette’s conscious. Beyond wonder was her mind to what the siblings files could contain in their new school’s data base. Yet, her morals fought with her desire. Her morals told her it would be wrong of her to hack the school’s system. Then there was her desire to see whether or not too much information was given on their previous institute of education. Admitting to herself she would miss the school and friends she had made there. She also bet, Terra would miss his girlfriend, now ex girlfriend due to a mutual break-up that happened three days before they were transferred. A pout crossed her lips, Terra and Makoto Kino made a terrific couple. Both were physically strong, actually they were ranked the strongest for both the male and female division. Both had a very strong passion and love their friends and family. She would have made the best sister-in-law ever! Forest green eyes looked at the elder sibling who was currently driving the Gumi Ship to Dissidia High School.

He felt those very eyes upon him and sighed. “Olette, quit it. I know you’re still a little-”

“Not just a little, a lot.”

“-fine. You’re more than upset with me about it.”

“So is mom.”

Terra’s brow twitched. Of course their mother was upset as well. The woman basically fawned over Makoto every time he brought her home, halfway through sophomore year. She was so happy that her son had finally found someone who completed him. That the brunettes were a perfect match no one could top. Finally, and finally Terra would be able to provide the headstrong woman with grandchildren.

[ “For the love of Hecate! Mom we’re only sixteen! We shouldn’t even be thinking about having kids right now!”

“Oh, are you now? Back then those around your age were already thinking of marriage and having babies. Why should it be any different now?” A questioning brow rose as arms crossed themselves.

Terra’s cheeks took on a nice shade of a rosy red. “Because this isn’t the Middle Ages, beside it isn’t proper!”]

Hands gripped the steering wheel all the tighter as brow ticked dangerously. It did not help that their father had sided with their mother concerning this delicate subject. At times the male brunette just wanted to introduce his head to a desk. As much as he loved his parents, sometimes they could be a bit too much. Though, he wondered half the time how Olette managed to deal with them and not lose it. He sighed, “That is the one thing resilient about Olette. No matter how unique our parents are she accepts them…” his mind dwelled on that thought a bit for a grin made its way across his lips. “Then again she just as unique as them and am I.~” A laugh escaped his lips as Olette arched a slender chocolate brown brow. The elder brunette noticed this and raised a brow as well. Olette smiled something the male did not like. “No, you’re not playing matchmaker end of discussion.” She pouted, and then tilted her head to the side. His brow twitched. “I’m trying to adapt to being single, Olette.” Forest green eyes stared blankly at him. “WHAT!?” a closed eye smile came from the young sibling. “There is nothing going between Aqua and me.” There was a story behind this, but he didn’t feel like talking about it, especially after a certain incident. She blinked. “NO! I did not commit that image to memory!” the elder brunette’s cheeks were a scorching red. A chuckle. “Nothing is going between Ven and me either! What the hell is wrong with you?” His whole face had gone red. A wide Cheshire cat grin. “Don’t you dare.” He threatened. Olette drummed her fingers atop her small net book. “I’m not giving mom any grandkids any time soon and stop encouraging her!” Another problem, Olette had the tendency to encourage their mom’s interest in increasing the family’s number. “Isn’t there a server you should be hacking?”

Olette perked up, “There it is! I was thinking our new school, since we’ll be attending there. You know, just to get some info and to see what they possibly have on us from the academy.” She said with a smile.

“Don’t get caught.” was all he said.

“They’ll never know what hit ‘em.~” Her eyes sparkled with mischief as she opened up the small netbook she affectionately named Little Winged One. Terra had rolled his eyes the first time he heard Olette give the electronic device its name. Soon the cockpit was filled with the sound of clicking keys. After a minute or so, Olette gave a low impress whistle. “Dissida sure has sophisticated security system, nothing I can’t get past!” Terra chuckled, he was confident his baby sister would do so. If not, she would crash the whole server to assure no potential information would get out.

{[Opening Dissidia High School Server… Now loading…
              Enter password… Password accepted… Now accessing server…
              Opening personnel and student file server…
              Enter password… Password accepted… Enter secondary password…
              Password accepted… Now accessing server…
              Opening student file server…
              Enter password… Password accepted…
              ]}

A brow rose. “Well that’s different, “Enter special sequence of characters…” The password must be encrypted with several different layers hmm…” After she entered the correct sequence of characters (after decrypting it) the brunette had managed to gain access to the student file server. She quickly accessed her file and Terra’s.

Olette’s brow twitched at the information placed in both their files. She made some quick and minor changes to both their files, especially the section pertaining to their skills. The brunette was in fact proud of her hacking abilities, but it shouldn’t be so bluntly stated in the profile. The same could be said about Terra’s T&I methods, those methods weren’t exactly pretty and neither were the results. Well, since she thought about it, it really all depended on how tight lipped, difficult, or stubborn the prisoner was being. She subconsciously shivered remembering the time her class had sat into reserve the Advance T&I class Terra was in. To say he was quite cruel and sadistic when it came to the most extreme of prisoners would have been an understatement. “I never want to be interrogated by Terra…” Brown locks whipped about her face as she shook her head. To avoid suspicion Olette accessed several student files by random along with some staff personnel and made some minor changes to theirs as well. After a couple more password entries and saving the changes under the name of a staff personnel. Olette hacked into the backlogs and history effectively deleting any trace of irregular activity. Once that was done the female brunette erased all her trails before annihilating her link from the server. “Dissidia takes it security seriously, just like I expected! That was almost challenging.” Terra just laughed.

Dissidia High School, Present Time
              The siblings had arrived the previous night half way through the fireworks. Olette pouted having missed out on the beginning, so ended up wondering around the school grounds. Terra on the other hand didn’t mind as much as the younger sibling and stayed to watch the remainder of the firework displays. Though, something in the back of his mind told him told him Olette was up to something. His gut instinct had never once failed when it came to female brunette’s mischievious antics. Okay, maybe just this once, he wouldn’t put a stop to her fun. Hopefully, he wouldn’t regret this decision… Unfortunately, the morning after he regretted that decision. How the hell did she sneak into the male dormitory and set up that trap!? More importantly, where did she even get the materials for it? A little note floated down, landing gracefully on his lap.

“Good morning bro! Hope you had a peaceful sleep. I know I did!~ Anyway, that gunk in your hair won’t be coming out for some time now, so deal with it. Just fix yourself up nicely and do something different with your hair so, don’t spike it! Or whatever it is you normally do with your hair. Catch you on the flip side bro and enjoy soft silky hair.~”

Brow twitched. “Olette…” Terra said through clenched teeth. “What about soft silky hair? Forget it I’m at least going to attempt to wash this stuff out." Not once wondering how his little sister had managed to find the room and not wake up his roommate. Olette was pretty light on her feet and did not make a sound. The male grumbled eyes glanced at his wrist watched. A brow twitched noticing the time. It was 0425. “It may take me a while to adjust to regular times. I doubt this school starts at the near crack of dawn.” He headed towards the adjoined bathroom. Hopefully the ‘neighbors’ and roommate wouldn't mind an early bird. He'll have to Olette back somehow.

User Image
              T↺ lαηdς ηear αηd fαr ↻ld aηd ηew
                This is where I’ve been…
                  In transit to Dissidia High School ➫ Dissidia High School
                  Olette;; Dorm Room
                  Terra;; Dorm Room

Frieηdς Cl↻ςe αηd Eηemies Cl↺ςer
                The ones I keep near…
                  Company
                  N/A

Rαciηg thr↺ugh my heαd, fleetiηg m↻meηtς
                What rest in my heart and mind…
                  Feelings && Thoughts
                  Excited ● "Can't wait to start the day!~"
                  Exasperated ● "*sigh* What a way to start the day... How the hell do I get this stuff out of my hair?"

Dangerous Lunatic

Undertaker

Green-yellow eyes watched Little Glow Bug with a keened interest. The blank expression she wore as she contemplated (at least that what he thought) his offer. A brow slowly rose underneath grey bangs. With that same expressionless look, the whitette placed the tea cup down on the table. Did she really consider the offer? Dear souls of the damn he sure hoped she did. Albeit the former Shinigami had made this offer to several customers and clients in the past, must thought he was joking. Well he sort of-kind of was, but not really. He really did want others to try the coffins he made, at least the custom ones he made himself. If the dead could be sent away in comfort of their pleasing and by proxy their living family members. You know, if they ever decided to kick the bucket earlier than expected. Now, that was a story saved for a later time and much later date. Though, at one time he was amusingly surprised when Victor, quite the interesting fellow, took him up on his offer. From what he had heard about the young man, it seemed to be a bit out of character for him to do such a thing. Like accepting an invitation from quite the questionable, but handsome fellow, still considered creepy by a few, okay some. At the time he was kind of-sort of kidding. Long story made short, Victor’s grandfather was buried in one Undertaker’s finest custom made coffins. It was the least he could for the old man he enjoyed the company of very much. Victor was the rather amusing gent himself.

“Wonder how Victor is doing. Been awhile since he paid a visit… Oooh~ maybe I should pay him a visit instead.” Undertaker thought then realized he had heard some rumors about the raven haired male being married off to Victoria Everglot. Aww~ it seemed the bloke would find happiness in an arranged marriage. … … …What was he doing again? Oh right. Attention returned to Little Glow Bug as yellow-green eyes watched the youngling with curiosity. She had picked one of the more gothic looking coffins specially crafted by his artistic hands. He moved towards said coffin as Little Glow Bug stepped inside of. “Aw~ so adorable is she, like an angel cushioned by clouds as she ascends to heaven.~ If I didn’t know any better I would say Little Glow Bug was dead with her pale skin complexion… … … … … … … … …Oh crud.” What if her resting inside of the coffin had caused her death? Hmm… Actually, that could provide for a very interesting experiment, a death box.~ Step inside and see your life flash before your eyes, LITERALLY~! Maybe tiny mini-death scythe should be implanted in one for the affect to happen. It would be a quick nearly painless death for one to be executed by. Maybe he should get the idea pantone when the Death Box would be created. No wait that would bring unwanted attention to himself if he went through with it. Curse trying to keep a low profile. He pouted. “What was I doing just now? Oh right Little Glow Bug looks dead. How to check to see if she alive… Hmm…” So he started poking her. Though, it would have been easier to just check her pulse.

Olette on the other hand watched the two with an amused look on her face. Head turned towards Charlie Chaplin’s niece who was kindly refilling her cup with the delicious tea. “Does he offer all his customers a chance to sleep in the coffins?” she asked as Emily finished pouring the tea. “Thank you~” Emily gave the brunette a smile, well as much as a smile as she could anyway. The niece nodded her head in reply to Olette’s question. The brunette merely chuckled. This man was rather amusing. No other funeral curator would offer such a thing. Then again most were all about business and didn’t bother trying to get to know the one’s purchasing their products and services. Now, if they were more like this fellow here, well things would be pretty interesting. It would mean more business for them. Who wouldn’t want to return to such a cheerful person whole sold them the best of services and provided their deceased loved ones the best comfort? Or at least pass on the word to others. Olette chuckled. “He would make for a terrific parent for anyone, maybe even a grandparent.” She finished her second cup and placed it on its saucer. “Thank you Emily. You make the best tea I have ever tasted. Well, next to my grandma, Mama Morgan, yours comes in second.~” Emily took the compliment for what it was and ‘smiled’ again. “Biscut?” the Bizarre Doll offered. Forest green eyes looked curiously the at the the bone shaped biscuit. “Interesting shape~” she mused. “Don’t mind if I do.” Biting into the bread her taste buds tingled. “So flavorful~” she gushed.

Forest green eyes watched the undertaker as he started to poke Makuto. The whitette must be putting on quite the convincing act if the male was prodding her. With gusto the door to establishment burst open causing both the brunette and grey haired male to jump. In the process, Undertaker had accidentally slammed the lid to the coffin shut, with Makuto still in it. "You!--" a white haired, or was it grey, teenage male suddenly exclaimed. A finger was pointing accusingly at Undertaker. Said former Shinigami looked left, then right, then pointed a finger at himself for confirmation. Then realized when he looked back towards the coffin that the lid was closed, it took a second for him to process this. “Oops.” As he tried to figure out a way to open the lid, for some reason he had decided to make this particular one grave robber proof. Of all the times for this happen. Olette kept her eyes on the very rude and loud intruder. "I demand you explain why you confiscated my powers!" A slender brow rose. What powers was this teen talking about? Why would he accuse a complete stranger of confiscating it?

Undertaker had turned back around after prying the air tight (part of the coffin being grave robber proof, not to mention it was made from very thick, but splendid wood) lid off the coffin and helped Little Glow Bug out. “Excuse me? What powers are you talking about?” was this boy some dimwitted fool Hades had tricked into helping him take back Croissant de Lune from him? The Underworld God seriously needed to look elsewhere for help.

"You can't tell me this place doesn't look suspicious. Who in their right mind drinks tea served by midget slaves in an Undertakers coffin shop?" the boy continued. Ignoring the comment about his mental state, it had the normally calm ex-Shinigami irritated. Before he could correct the whelp a tea cup had gone sailing through the air at incredible speeds heading straight for the intruder’s face. It missed the male’s head by a near half an inch as it shattered against a wooden cart outside. Yellow-green eyes look towards Elizabeth who looked just as surprised as he did about the flying projectile. The tea tray had two cups on it, plus the beaker that was reserved for him. The tea cups were for the brunette (who he had yet to learn the name of) and Little Glow Bug. Where did the mysterious third one come from? He looked at the brunette who sat there with a smile and hands folded neatly in her lap. Despite the calm appearance, her brow ticked. She stood up and walked towards the male. A brow rose underneath grey bangs. “Excuse me rude boy, but who are you?” she asked a slight edge to her voice. “What right do you have with accusing this fine gentleman of confiscating your powers?” Olette was coming dangerously close. “Why are you accusing him of such a thing? Are you even sure it was him to begin with?” she was now right in the other’s face. “It is really quite rude, to burst into someone else’s establishment, and blame something so outlandish on one who clearly has no idea what you are speaking of. Or do you go around pointing fingers at other’s for your own short comings?” At this point she was glaring at the male. The little faerie disliked it when someone wrongly accusing another of their own faults…and being called a midget when she was the right height for her age thank you very much.

“Did the girl say, Mama Morgan earlier? She possible couldn’t mean…” “Excuse me, little winged one.” Undertaker asked for the brunette’s attention. Olette turned stepped aside from the male and turned around to look at the undertaker. “I did not learn of your name earlier, when I invited you to my humble shop. If you did not hear before I’m-” “-Charlie Chaplin!” came the voice of Décès riding on Majik’s back as the cat bounced off the back of the male’s head and landing directly in Undertaker’s arms. The doppelganger cackled as the grey haired male’s brow twitched. Holding Décès up to eye level he said, “Why won’t you let me introduce myself?” this time he out right pouted for all to see. The doppelganger patted his bigger self’s cheek.

Olette blinked. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Charlie Chaplin, my name is Olette le Fay.” A smile graced the brunette’s face.

[********] He mentally cursed.

Victoria Village, Peaceful Rest Shop tab Olette, Glow Bug (Makuto), Décès, Emily, and dinner Bolt tab "Well, better start saying my Hail Mary's"
        Olette's Outfit (bottom)

information

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
    「さようなら」告げたのは おびえてる昨日の私 x-x-x 駆け出す光の彼方へ
    [Good-bye] is said for the frightened past me x-x-x-x-x-x-x To the place where the light breaks off

「ありがとう」伝えたい 大切な仲間がいる x-x-x 悲しみ越え守りたい いつまでも
    I want to say [Thank You] cause I have important people x-x-x-x-x-x-x Exceeding the sadness, I want to protect it forever

User Image

Journey to the Heart
    Cadmium yellow, cadmium orange, ruby red, lilac, violet, magenta, and purple were the colors that made up the twilight sky. The setting sun gave it an indigo after glow. A lake sat in the middle of a large field. Lake water glowed in the wake of the setting sun as its rays reflected off the surface. It shimmered as a light breeze blew across the surface. Lotuses danced to the breezes gentle design as lily pads sailed across the surface. Beneath the shimmering water schools of butterfly koi could be seen swimming, their long flowing fins trailed behind them like a flowing stream. Deep within the lakes depth a glint of silver could be seen every now and then as it smoothly moved along the lake’s bed. It became still, bubbles travel to the surface disturbing the calm water. The kois soon found places to rest under individual lily pads, their activities done for the day. Now, the sun had completely disappeared behind the horizon. Twilight sky turned to night as shining stars made their appearance known above as did the full luminous moon. Moon’s light casted a ghostly reflection on the calm watery surface. Crickets filled the air with their chirping. Fireflies chased one another across the lake weaving intricate patterns in a game of tag. A lone ‘hoot’ was heard. Another gentle breeze blew. Cherry blossom petals danced along the windy path. Across the lake, several loops were made, spiraling into the air before diving.

Elena watched the pink petals fall around them as she rested underneath the largest sakura tree within the field. Chrome’s head rested peacefully on her lap. Her soft breathing a sign the purplenette was still sleeping as a single sakura petal landed on her head. With a light flick the blonde brushed the petal aside. The small motion caused the sleeping girl to snuggle deeper into her lap. An amused chuckle passed through her lips. Fingers combed their way through those long indigo locks in soft even strokes. Her hair texture felt like silk as she lifted a lock of hair up and let the strands fall through her fingers. The blonde moved her hand from Chrome’s hair to gently caressing the eye patch that covered the girl’s missing eye. Upon the touch the purplenette had curled up into a ball. A smile as a finger traced over the chrome skull sewn to the black cloth of the eye patch. The skull had a very intricate and well thought out design. Elena felt every curve, engraves, to the dips and raises. She sighed contemplating slipping a hand under the eye patch to heal the damaged eye. Let the sleeping princess see the world through two violet orbs. Honestly, she could do it and start right now, but didn’t. It would be unwise to make a decision for one with them unaware of it. Only recently did the Princesses of Heart, one of the past and one of the present, started to bond. To know a connection, a link, was forming warmed her spiritual heart. Though, Elena wondered how long it would be until Chrome woke.

A hoot echoed as a snow white owl alighted on her shoulder and she chuckled. The owl was of decent size, body of snow white feathers gave it a very fluffy appearance. The feathers on the wings were of the same color, but going towards the tips and ends the feathers were black as are its tail feathers. Silver armor adorned the owl’s small frame along the wing span and a small head piece with an indigo gem stone in the center. It gave the impression of cocking its feathery head to the side before it’s imploring blue-indigo eyes turned to Elena. “I’m sure she’ll wake soon, Mukurou. Be patient.” Elena said whilst scratching the Mukurou behind its ear (or where it supposedly was). Mukurou gave the owl interpretation of a purr before floating down to rest beside its sleeping mistress. As if sensing the presence of her summon animal Chrome pulled the mist owl into her arms hugging it close to her chest. Said owl hooted in content and snuggled against its master.“They look so cute.~” Elena nearly gushed with the thought. Dead she may be, but Elena was still a woman and will always enjoy the cute things in life (even if she was just a spirit). She leaned her back against the broad trunk of the tree. Fireflies came by and rested their glowing selves in the flowers above. Lighting the sakura tree up like a lantern. For a moment Elena rested her hazel eyes and allowed her mind to wonder.

When Elena had opened her eyes, they opened to a beautiful sunrise. “How long have I been sleeping?” A hand rubbed at her eye to rid itself from the sleep. Chrome continued to sleep peacefully in her lap. It appeared during some time in her sleep, the Mist Knight had crawled up onto lap and made herself comfortable. Head rested on her shoulder and Mukurou still close to her chest. “Mmm…” she murmured in her sleep causing Elena to blink before a chuckle escaped her lips. “I wonder what she dreaming about.” A brow rose as the former princess sense the approach of another. Across the lake she saw the red haired Princess of Heart, Kairi. Elena made a hand motion for the girl to join them, Kairi did. Sea-blue eyes looked at the sleeping girl.

“Is she going to be all right?” she asked, concern laced in her voice.

“Nagi will be all right. She only passed out from exhaustion, exerting too much flame, sudden influx of power, and injuries she obtained from fighting the Six Path of Reincarnations.” Her brow ticked, the blonde denizen of Fantasia was going to have a few select words with said Hell Power. Her hand lit up in a yellow flame. Elena moved her hand over Chrome’s rib cage and started the healing process. For a moment she paused, before she chuckled realizing the girl knew absolutely nothing of the unique flames those of Fantasia possess.

“Question, why do you call Chrome ‘Nagi’?” Kairi asked a bit curious at both the name and the mysterious flame that did not burn the blonde woman’s hand. Was this one of those flames Elena spoke of?

“I thought it would be quite clear, dear Kairi, Nagi is her birth name. Chrome Dokuro is a name one of her precious people had given her.” Elena answered. “But did it really have to be an anagram of his name?” she thought. Kairi on the other hand thought it was a tad weird. Did she not like the name her parents gave her?

As if sensing they were talking about her, Chrome began to stir. A hand rose and balled itself into a fist and started to rub the sleep from her eye. Violet orb blinked as she looked between Elena and Kairi. “What’s going on?” the illusionist asked with a slight head tilt, causing small locks of purple hair to fall across her face. Chrome winced as she tried to remove herself from Elena’s lap. That’s right. Her new mind mate had dealt a number on her rib cage when they fought not too long ago. Elena instantly told her to let her continue to heal her. It was then the purplenette noticed, “Sun Flames? I’ve wondered what her flame type was, but I had guess it was Rain. She does remind me of Yamamoto from time to time.” Chrome settled back down and let the blonde continue her work. Violet irises looked at Kairi. “Kairi-nee-san, where did you go? I couldn’t sense you earlier.” Kairi looked at her with a bit of curiosity. Did she not expect Chrome would not be aware of those she had in her heart?

“I went to see a dear friend, to reassure them it wasn’t his fault I died.” Chrome bit her bottom lip, maybe she shouldn’t have asked. “Don’t worry; he needed to be freed of his guilt Chrome.” Kairi smiled, but it seemed a little sad to the Mist Knight. Was there more she was not saying?

“To save one person, you cannot save another.” Elena removed her hand from Chrome’s side. Chrome gingerly removed herself from Elena’s lap to sit beside her on the same side as Kairi. Mukurowl perched himself on her shoulder. “Since, Chrome-chan” –Chrome turned a brilliantly shade of pink at Elena’s teasing- “is now awake. Kairi, I do believe you are a bit curious about Daemon Spade, are you not?” The red head nodded her head in confirmation to the blonde’s question. Elena let out a soft laugh, “Well, at the celebration of a duke’s daughter I met this dashing and cunning young man…”

Elena finally finished her story as the sun began to set over the horizon. Kairi’s face was darker than the shade of her hair. Chrome on the other hand was a little confused to Kairi’s blushing state. At certain points the other Princess of Heart had effectively blocked out Elena’s story by covering the purplenette’s ears. It had the illusionist a little upset, because it happened at least fourteen times. Each time her ears were uncovered she would pout. Though, if she had to guess it would probably have to do with the bit of giggling the blonde would give during those fourteen times of silence. Was it something perverted, like something saved for the bedroom? Head tilted to the side as violet orbs peered at the other’s face. “Did Elena tell a bit of her-!!!” It was her turn to blush a brilliant shade of magenta as it clicked. Was it the goal of an adult to corrupt the minds of the young? Or they did find some kind of amusement in making the younger generation blush. No doubt they too would commit the act in the future, but it was embarrassing to hear the exploits of another. Especially if they found it appropriate to go into details. “Ano, bad Chrome, bad. You don’t think about things like that.” She finally managed to calm her blushing face down, returning to their normal rosy complexion.

“Would that be part of the reason why Chrome attacked, Silvance?” Kairi asked eyes glanced at the young Princess of Heart. Chrome merely nodded her head, then she began to tell her tale of the first Generation Mist Knight’s hand in manipulating the Shimon Royal Family. Elena gave an exasperated sigh at the end as twilight set in. Kairi, admired that Daemon had honored Elena’s wish or angered he had twisted it. Chrome looked down and began to fiddle with the fabric of her kimono. A tender hand rested on the illusionist’s shoulder. Her head snapped up, causing purple locks to sway. “Nagi dear, you still have some misgivings about Daemon,” “but,” “,but I need you to talk to the one who calls himself Silvance. His resemblance to my Daemon is too close for comfort.”

Chrome reluctantly nodded her head. She would do this for Elena and nothing else.

“Thank you Nagi-chan.” Elena leaned and placed a caring kiss on the purplenette’s forehead. Said female’s face turned a lovely shade of red as the blonde pulled away. “If I was still alive, I would want you to be my daughter.”

Return to the Waking World
    “Her daughter…?” was the first hazy thought Chrome had as violet orb fluttered opened. Her head throbbed a bit as she sat up in the bed. Fingers tenderly messaged her temples in a circular motion. Once it subsided she looked about her new environment. Apparently, during her precious sleep time, Cisqua-san and those two boys had relocated the group to an inn in a nearby town. A fire was lit in the fire place. The brunette must of done it to keep her warm, though she did not feel a bit cold. In fact she felt more hot than cold, Covers were kicked off as legs were swung over the edge of the bed. Chrome made a move to stand up but quickly sat back on the bed. It was only a minor dizzy spell, she eventually got over, but this time she’ll get up slowly. Legs felt a little wobbly, nearly falling onto the floor. She walked about the room a bit to get the feeling back into the limbs. Now satisfied with the wobbliness gone and feeling returned it was all right to walk without having to worry about falling onto her face. Though, her clothes did feel a bit off as the purplenette shifted them back into place. “Did she…?” the thought vaguely crossed her mind as light pink tint over took her cheeks. Hopefully Cisqua-san didn’t do what she thinks she (Cisqua) did. The illusionist didn’t want to think of her new friend as a pervert. Sadly, she had yet to develop a technique for perverted females. “Now, how do I get out?” violet orbs glanced around the room and took note of no window. That meant the door was the only option. But seeing as the brunette was not in the room, she had to be close by somewhere.

“Tsk tsk. Little Flower, you have illusions use them.” The Six Path of Reincarnation spoke up in her mind.

“You’re still here?” Chrome questioned, now searching the room for any hidden passages. “Ano, what if they go out of control again?”

Six Path gave a sarcastic “Now aren’t you a treat?” before getting down to business. Ze was aware of her current situation with her emotions now being connected with the illusions she created. In a way it was good thing and in another way it was bad. Good as in it gave the illusions significantly more power making them more real. Bad as in, she was the first illusionists (Fantasia wise) to have illusions connected to their emotions. Also, if she were to become overly emotional or lost in a fit of rage, well. Anyone within the immediate vicinity should evacuate the area or be prepared to kiss their sane minds good-bye. If lucky, just a severe headache that could last weeks upon end. She was now very reluctant with weaving illusions now. To this Six Path had said, “That’s why I’m here cherie~” There was a long pause before Chrome asked the other, “Are you a pervert?” After taking a brief glance through the Mist Knight’s memories, Six Path became increasingly nervous. That technique looked particular painful, so ze played it safe, “Of course not, Little Flower.” The answer seemed to placate the female as ze instructed Chrome to create a replica of herself sleeping in the bed. After about five tries (her control seemed to be shot), the purplenette managed to weave a very real replica of herself and pulled the covers over her.. For confirmation, she poked the real-life illusion. “Ano, it’s very solid…and real.” She mused over the copy.

A bit of Mist Flame was channeled into the earring as Mukurowl emerged and hooted contently on his mistress’s shoulder. He nuzzled his feathery body against Chrome’s cheek in a comforting manner. She placed a gentle hand on the owl’s head and petted him. Mukurowl purred. “Mukurowl, can you guide Ice-man to where it began please?” She scratched the owl’s beak a bit before the bird hooted. “I certainly can Nagi.” Mukurowl mentally answered and disappeared in a wisp of mist. Violet orbs blinked, hmm, so the rumors were true. “What do I do now, Six Path-san?” Chrome asked. She could see the other smiling. A chill went down her spin.

Mukurowl's Revenge...sort of
    “Beak, talons. Beak, talons. Beak, talons. Hmm, decisions decisions.” The Mist Owl contemplated to himself as he flew through the establishment. On one wing, he could peak this Silvance’s eyes out for bringing up bad memories for Nagi. Or scratch the living day lights out of the other’s face making it extremely unrecognizable. Hmm… Both options seemed highly appeasing, but he doubt Nagi, would appreciate it if the Mist Owl were to do that. Violet-blue eyes found the one called Silvance being manhandled by a brunette who was quite shorter than he was. It was rather quite amusing really. Oh well, with talons poised to strike the nocturnal creature proceeded to attack Silvance’s head. Not really what he had in mind for revenge, more like peak eyes out or gorge them out with his talons (they were pretty sharp). Then claw the eye socket clean of any tissue and nerves. One eye would do, but to chase the man out of the building and into the forest would do for now.

Forest
    “Ano, am I supposed to feel dizzy?” the illusionists telepathically asked as she appeared in the forest hidden in mist, before it dispersed. Chrome looked down at her attire and noticed she wasn’t wearing the same clothes she previously wore back at the Inn. The black dress was rather nice though. “No. You’ll get used to teleporting through your flame. As for your sudden change in attire it must have to do with you being a Princess of Heart.” The illusionist tilted her head to the side. “You mean, to blend in with the world’s current time to avoid rising suspicion?” Six Path merely chuckled. “More or less.” Ze answered before falling silent as Chrome waited for Mukurowl to guide Ice-man to the appointed destination.

User Image
          Chrome's Heart ScapeElena, Kairi, MukurowlAwakePrincess Form
          Victorian Village, Inn Forest No oneSneaking out WaitingDress
          Permission from Ace for Mukurowl to chase Silvance from the building. o wo
          Note, time in the heartscape can past exceedingly fast compared to reality.

目に映る現実がすべて消え去ったとしても x-x-x いつまでも消えない想い tab tab
      Even when all the truth that is reflected in the eyes disappear x-x-x-x-x-x-x The memories won’t disappear forever tab tab

心から心から 愛しい仲間がいるx-x-x 失うこと恐れない 強くなる tab tab tab
      From the heart, from the heart, cause I have the people I loved x-x-x-x-x-x-x I won’t be afraid of parting, I’ll become stronger
      tab tab tab

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Chrome sat upon a flat rock within the forest waiting for Mukurowl to lead Ice-man here. Despite the illusion being lifted a quite some time ago, the snow from the blizzard still remained. Yet, the illusionist couldn’t help be curious about this phenomenon. She slid off the flat surface of the rock. Heeled boots landed in the snow as it crunched beneath her weight. As she knelt down a hand dipped into the snow. It felt as real snow should, ice cold and freezing. Earlier the illusionist had tried to disperse the remains, but surprisingly it did not work. According to what Six Path-san had said the snow had literally become part of reality, it was real and here to stay. A sigh escaped her lips, it seemed the purplenette from now on had to proceed with cautious now when weaving fantasies. In the mean time while she waited, Chrome started to roll some snow up into a large ball. Yes, she would make her very first snowman. She was sad the Prince, Mukuro-sama, the Kokuyo Gang, and other knights wouldn’t be here to see it.

Sometime later after the snowman was completed Mukurowl landed on her shoulder and nuzzled her cheek. The Mist Owl looked rather proud of himself for some reason. She petted her summon and turned around to face Ice-man. She had to steel herself from walking across the space that separated them and smacking the other male across their face. Though, the urge mostly had to do with Ice-man having his face and it would make her feel better. Mukurowl remained on her shoulder for support, something the young girl was thankful for. “Why do you look like him?” Chrome asked finding herself a bit reluctant to say the first generation Mist Knight’s name.

Before Silvance could acquire the girl’s name he attacked by an owl. "H-Hey! What the hell?! Stop attacking me! He yelled as he stepped back away from the owl clawing at his arms. He started to walk backwards towards the forest. The snow crunched under his shoes as he tripped over a log on the ground and fell on his back. the owl flew off towards The one girl who attacked him. He sighed as he stood and brushed off his jacket. He looked at the snow, was it his or was the illusion still active? No, that was impossible, he broke the illusion. It had to be his. He shook his head and looked at Chrome. "Why do you look like him?" She said to him. HE looked at her as if she had spoke a different language, but the question really just perplexed him. He didn't know why he looked like him.

"How am I supposed to know? All I know is that you attacked me for no reason, other then I look like a man who did something wrong. your the second person to attack me for something that wasn't my fault." he said referring to Sora's actions against him, he had attacked him all because of his clone. Avante had killed kairi and Sora took it out on him, it was a backwards logic but he shrugged it off mentally then looked at Chrome, ready to react if she attacked.

She kept herself from narrowing her eye at Ice-man as Mukurowl hooted softly. No reason? For all she knew Ice-man could be some kind of sick joke someone was playing on her. She had seen with her own eye Daemon Spade’s soul become dust in the wind. To look at the blue haired male in front of her, the one who claimed their name was Silvance Cyrso. Well, she wanted nothing more than to send his soul to hell. “Now now, cherie you can’t go around damning people’s soul. You’re too cute for that~” Six Path commented, Chrome ignored the other. The illusionist was speaking hypothetically of course. She took a deep breath to steel herself and the violent thoughts that were starting to develop. If anything the illusionist would not act on these cruel inclinations. “You are his exact reflection, the one who caused Prince so much pain and self doubt and used me to get to Mukuro-sama. Your appearance screams him.” Chrome weaved an illusion creating an exact replica of Daemon Spade.

Silvance stared at the replica, he wouldn't lie, it did resemble him exactly. He inspected the replica then looked at Chrome and through for a moment with his index finger curled against his chin. He looked up once more then sighed. "Okay, It does look exactly like me, But you tell me, if you had met this man before, why didn't I attack you back when you attacked me. Where is the logic in that?" He asked intently as he looked at the replica and wondered who the Daemon Spade was exactly. It bothered him that he had some other clone or twin out there and he wasn't aware, maybe it wasn't Avante that had done most of the damage.

The young illusionist gave the bluenette an incredulous look. Which was further along by Mukurowl who gave the impression of “Are you that dimwitted?” ‘look.’ Honestly, even a child could figure out that fear was a powerful thing. It could easily override the logic part of one’s brain more or less tossing common sense out the window. He merely clicked his beak in a disappointed fashion. This human wasn’t exactly bright. Chrome took a deep breathe before she spoke, "You don't get it do you? He's dead you're alive. You share the exact same face as him. The last I remember was of his soul being turned to dust. Then you come along after I've been in a week long coma and wake up to find myself in a completely different world. What was I suppose to think when my mind goes into complete and utter shock over seeing someone who should be dead is still alive? Afraid he had come back to finish what he had started? Would you expect a terrified child to think logically after witnessing their parent kill the other? It's either fight of flight. I chose to fight to get rid of the thing or person that frightened me instead of running. If it wasn't for remembering Elena-san's story about her and him and me feeling remorse I would have put you very close to death. In fact everyone would have been gravely injured or worse if I hadn't regained control of my emotions and illusions. Or would you much prefer if I had just let everything gone out of control greater than it already was?"

Silvance smiled. THe girl spoke of her illusions, the one he saw through so easily. "I actually saw through your illusion almost immediately, I realized it was unreal when it was spring like and then snow came out of nowhere. He said with a confident and genius like smile. He was quite confident in his own ability. The girl infront of him was quite perplexing though, he couldn't figure out if she was even sane.

Mukurowl gave what could be interpreted as snort from Chrome’s shoulder. The owl summon could not honestly believe this man’s words. If he could so easily see through the illusion, he should be able to break it. Which he was unable to do in the first place, his confidence was misplaced. Mukuowl scoffed, the man would have to be an expert in order to fully break it. It seemed his summoner felt the same way, "Almost isn't good enough. Whatever injuries one sustains in an illusion remains after it is lifted [Glo Xina is a good example of this, remember the body cast he was in afterwards?]. Explain why you look like Elena's lover when Fantasia History has no record of him ever having siblings. Cousins yes, but none of them even came close to resembling him."

Silvance looked at her, quite curious himself to why this man looked like him. "I Really don't know why he looks like me. Maybe he is a long forgotten clone I made. I mean, Speaking at how old this place is,it is possible. He mentioned as he leaned against a tree.

Maybe Ice man had short term memory. Elena’s lover was from Fantasia not from this place where the dead seemed to walk freely. If it wasn’t by any indication of that skeletal dog she earlier in the day. That was previously someone’s pet dog called, Scraps. Scrap’s owner most of loved the dog dearly when he was alive. Yet, the idea of him being a clone of Ice man was ridiculous. Honestly, that kind of science did not exist. Albeit animals were cloned during that time period, but no one dare attempted to do it on a human. “Clone?” Chrome questioned with a very very tiny bit of hostility. “Unlikely, the science you speak of did not exist during Primo’s time. No, your appearance and his are more identical than it to be a coincidence.”

SIlvance nodded at her then sighed. She obviously was more interested about the truth. "So I don't even get an apology for the attack. Your so generous with your emotions." He said to her as he looked off to the side trying to imagine this daemon being a forgotten clone. or somehow related to him.

The purplenette gave Ice man a very stern look. “Not until questions are answered.” An apology would only be payment in return for truths about this peculiar matter.

Silvance looked at her with bleak eyes and a sigh. "Well, I'm obviously not Daemon." He told her as he tapped his foot and looked at her with seriousness in his eyes.

Chrome resisted the urge to roll her violet orbs as the male started to tap his foot. This act reminded her of an impatient mother waiting for their child to explain a wrong they had done. Instead she shook her head. “Despite your words, the criterion has not been filled.”

Silvance sighed as he rubbed his temples. "and how would we do that? science? What era are we even in?" he asked her as he sighed again.

It appeared the female illusionist didn’t have to suggest the method testing one’s DNA to prove a relation or not. Though, she gave her answer with a slight inclination of her head as a yes. Recalling what little of what was seen before their encounter. Judging by the clothing style of this era and some of the gothic themes decorating the village, the guess would be accurate to a degree. “The Victorian Era, during mid 19th century to very early 20th century.” She answered. Chrome’s a good girl, she pays attention in school.

Silvance looked at her with a questioning look. "Alright, but if you attack me I won't hesitate to kill you, well, I will hesitate until we find out that I'm not his Daemon character." He said as he smiled.

“Don’t provide a reason to.” She stated and added, “Your appearance would warrant it more than not.” Though, it was more of a slight warning if he did anything remotely suspicious that required a trident through the abdomen or mind rape via illusions.

Since the beginning of the conversation between Chrome and Silvnace both Princesses of Heart had listened with an open mind. Though, at this point, Kairi had started to rub her temples in frustration. “This is specifically the reason why I believe Mukuro is a bad influence on her.” The red head said. Since taking a haven in Chrome’s heart she had arguments with male illusionist more than she cared to count. Elena chuckled at the other princess’s frustration. Though, she was just as curious as to why this Silvance Cryso wore the same face as her beloved.

Silvance looked at her seriously. "I didn't even give you a reason before, you attacked me just because of how I looked, and that isn't even a good reason. He told her as her rubbed his temples.

She gave an exasperated sigh. Ice man apparently did not know how fear can work the mind and throw all rational thought out the window. “I’ve explained before, or do I need to clarify it in simpler terms?”

SIlvance stared at her, almost ready to fight her just out of pure irritation. "No, I am quite alright, even though I wouldn't of attacked you if you looked like Avante, Though, I am positive he would strike first." The tall genius stated as he fooled around with snow in his hand, making an intricate triangular shape with it, of course his ice powers helped it immensely.

“To insult his intelligence seems to provoke his irritation. Yet, he has yet to rationalized the power fear can hold over someone. Fascinating.” The teenager would have clicked her tongue at the man’s lack of recognition of human emotion. She withheld the disdain for the other’s disregard of it. “Oh?” a brow rose, “Would you prefer to test your theory by journeying to my home world? I’m sure they would greet you with open arms.” The illusionist said with sweetness. The Six Paths gave a low impress whistle in her mind. “Little Flower, how deceiving you are,” the entity commented.

Silvance looked at her and sighed. "I have no doubt your people would attack me, no less attempt to kill me, after all, You would probably tell them I am this Daemon character." Silvance retorted to the woman.

Mukurowl clicked his beak in amusement. This man had already forgotten Point A and Point B. How terribly sad, with the way the man held himself, it would appear this Silvance believed he was some kind of genius. Then who was Mukurowl to say who was a genius or not, thou was only bird. The owl hooted.

A slender purple brow rose. “I needn’t say a word for them to draw their own conclusions.” In all honesty, she already had a good guest to what the other Knights and Prince’s reaction would be. From what Elena-san had told her. When she had fallen unconscious after Kairi’s and hers heart merged. Daemon had told them his story, his reasoning behind his actions. Though, the blonde was touched, se was also slightly mad at the same time. A majority of the knights would be suspicious of the look alike. Mukuro-sama, well Mukuro-sama would enact some kind of revenge. Purple locks moved as she shook her head. “You miss the clarity of what is in front of you and yet don’t know much about illusionists, do you not?”

Silvance looked at her with a raised brow. What did she mean? "I use ice not illusions. He said as he made a small snowman in his hand.

The Mist Knight wore a knowing smile on her lips as she lightly shook her head. “It doesn’t take a genius to solve a mystery.” Mukurowl hooted, though it sounded more of like an owl interpretation of a laugh.

In her mind Six Paths chuckled. “Little Flower will grow admirably well and gain more confidence for herself. If possible a sharp tongue. The possibilities with this one.”

A spark of yellow flame appeared in the mindscape as Six Paths arched a slender brown brow. In a display dazzling sparks Elena appeared before the male. Arms crossed over her chest, hazel brown eyes set into a glare. This former Princess of Heart did not seem pleased with ze for some reason. Ze would have to trend carefully, powerful or not the wrath of some was not worth an eternity of pain. Removing thyself from the zir seat which sank into the ground. “May I help you Mademoiselle Elena?”

The blonde presented him with a smile that promised pain if she did not get her answers. “I have some questions for you Signor L-” Hazel brown eyes blinked as a finger suddenly appeared pressed to her lips.

“Now, now chérie, there are some things that are meant to remain secret.”

Brow twitched. He let the shot at his intelligence slide for now. Was that bird mocking him? “Figure what out? I’m not an illusionist. I create and manipulate ice.” To demonstrate his skills Silvance creates an ice statue the girl.

The young illusionist could not help but admire the beauty of the ice sculpture of herself created by Ice man. “Pretty,” Chrome murmured. She sadly shakes her head at the first part of Silvance’s sentence. “What are illusions but lies and deceit?” For a moment the purplenette paused, something Silvance noticed. Aside from all the small quips made about him and the mockingly irritating owl. “In a way the answer has already been given. Truth within a lie, a lie within the truth.”

Did this girl find some pleasure in confusing him? “When the hell did you ask me a question?” she sighed much to his ire.

The Mist Knight repeated the earlier question Ice Man had apparently missed. ‘You don’t know much about illusionists do you?’

A slender brow rose. “What’s there to know about them? They use their imagination and turn it into a version of reality to trick people.”

]A simplistic answer surely, but it took more than imagination to create a realistic illusion. “The mind is one, but not entirely. We can use weapons as a medium to lessen the stress on the body when giving life to illusions.”

“The fears of your opponent?” Silvance questioned more than answered. Chrome tapped her temple in response to this as Silvance rubbed his own. “I don’t ******** know. Why don’t you tell me Ms. Illusionist.”

Mukurowl hooted quite angrily, he did not appreciate Silvance Cryso swearing in front of his Chrome…or Mukuro for that matter. “Words can save as well as destroy, Ice Man.”

“Irritating, infuriating girl.” “Pointless information.” Silvance brushed it off.

“How useless was it, that you could not figure it out despite the small hints I dropped?” Chrome inquired. She bit her tongue (not literally) from insulting the man’s intelligence again.

“It was useless to me. It proves that I’m not an illusionist, and I don’t lie.” He retorted.

“Yet, the truth can end one or save.”

“Thank you oh great philosopher.” Silvance retorted with heavy sarcasm.

“Sarcasm is very unbecoming.”

“Attacking someone is very unbecoming.”

“Acting like a little girl while a gun is pointed at you is very unbecoming.” Chrome quipped.

“Getting shot hurts. Want to try it?” the illusionist was annoying.

“Already have.” “Try being shot multiple times from one one round in a set of six.” Chrome stated. Training with Reborn-san was very back breaking.

“Hurts, doesn’t it?” He was being smug.

“You adjust to the pain after being repeatedly shot with six rounds from one bullet.” Chaos Shot was rather painful.

Silvance shook his head. “Strange girl. Who is this Daemon? Ex-boyfriend of yours?”

This got the bluenette two entirely different reactions. One from Elena, who had to be restrained by Kairi from doing something drastic, something like somehow manifesting in the physical to beat some sense into Silvance. Then there was Chrome, who single violet orb widened at those words. Hand twitched as the female illusionist resisted the very strong urge to lay a hand across elder male’s face. “NO!” Chrome vehemently answered Mist Flame ignited in an eerie glow around her. Mukurowl nuzzled Chrome’s cheek calming her down as the Mist Flames died.

A brow rose before the male proceeded with his question, “Then who was he?”

Chrome: "Vongola's First Generation Mist Knight and Elena's [Elena: "I said call me mom."] lover. He aimed to make the royal family stronger, after Elena's death, which he blamed Giotto for. After Giotto-san decrease the military presence an enemy had planted a bomb somewhere inside the castle. It took out a small section of the east wing, unfortunately Elena's room was within very close proximity when the bomb went off. She died soon after she spoke her last parting words to Daemon. He had took them to hurt, but not in the way Elena would want him to. The betrayal came in the form of Daemon trying to eliminate another royal family, who are very close friends with Giotto-san. History isn't quite clear on this, but quite some time after this Daemon had forced Giotto-san to retire from his position."

Silvance: Wow. so basiclally, daemon, tried to kill everyone

Chrome: "Those of the Shimon royal family yes, he saw them as a weakness Giotto-san had. More so, since he was trying to eliminate the weak."
              Silvance: what were Elena's dieing words?

Chrome: "Her last words were "Protect the weak together with Vongola. Daemon if it's you... You can do it.""

Silvance: Wait, She said protect the weak, so why was he trying to kill the weak?

Chrome: *thinks* "It's possible he thought, without strength how can one possibly protect the one they love."

SIlvance: Uhm, maybe?

Chrome: "Possibly."

[[ This is a collab post between Gintsuki Chi and Ace of Hunters ]]

Dangerous Lunatic

Undertaker

Undertaker was intrigued. Olette relented. Emily looked famished. And Décès…well Décès was taking a nap under Undertaker’s hat. Glow Bug had defused the situation with ease. She had placed herself between the brunette, Olette, and Kibbles… … …Bolt. Kibbles sounded like a better name for the one with scent of dog on them. It was now that Emily realized the shot towards her height and gave the impression of glaring at the white haired male. “I am not short, insolent pup.” The blonde Bizarre Doll grumbled. She picked up the tray with the remaining teacups and snacks. The teapot would have to be replaced at a later time and date. Sharply she turned on her heel as she headed towards the kitchen. Head turned to ‘look’ over her shoulder, ‘eyes’ pointedly glare at the intruding male. “Stolid mutt, ungrateful for what they have to only realize what is lost.” With her piece said, Emily disappeared. Undertaker couldn’t help but wipe away an imaginary tear. Children grew up so fast.~ … … … …It clicked when the former Shinigami realized the little Bizarre Doll spoke a clear coherent sentence without groaning. He fought the urge to drag a hand down his face. “I supposed this whole time Emily has been pulling my leg.” He let out a sigh. “Maybe she wasn’t a bit craving souls, but merely teasing? ...I’ll have to speak with her later.”

He listened with half an ear to Glow Bug and Kibbles. Yellow-green eyes moved glanced at the brunette, who wisely chose to distance herself from the male. Though, she had wondered outside the establishment. Maybe she went to retrieve the remains of the mysterious flying teacup. Luckily said teacup wasn’t one of his favorites or else he would have been real sad for the lost. The plain ones were used for when customers came to visit the shop. The fancy ones, with the neat little skulls on vines design around it, was only ever used for special occasions. Said occasions happen on a rare basis as it was. Well, maybe except for that yearly anniversary when he stopped working alongside that hothead. Which reminds him, he never did get to test out the theory whether or not the flame on Hades head was good for roasting marshmallows…or for making s’mores…or roasting things in general. Though, he wondered if the other’s temper would affect the taste. Now how would he go about accomplishing this bit of curiosity? Well, he could contemplate this at a later time, but he would rather do it right now. But he had Kibbles, Olette, and Glow Bug and they needed more attention than his borderline dangerous curiosity. “I really need to leave the shop more often… Hmm… I wonder how Kibbles would taste with lemon sauce.~” The grey haired male was rather hungry. “Oh I kid! I’m not seriously contemplating eating him…or am I?~”

A slender grey brow rose as eyes turned back to Glow Bug and Kibbles. Glow Bug had manipulated the remaining tea in the teapot and drawn out. “Didn’t Emily take the teapot back into the kitchen? Maybe it’s a spare.” He thought as Glow Bug returned the tea back to the pot. At this point Olette had returned with a surprisingly intact tea cup. He looked at her and she had seemed to notice this. “The teacup just repaired itself.” Olette explained, but mentally added. “Okay, technically I had barely touched it and the pieces jumped back together. Luckily no one had noticed.” Forest green orbs looked at the tea cup curiously as the brunette hoped Mr. Chaplin would buy her excuse. She really didn’t want to explain it. Fortunately for her, Mr. Chaplin had bought it (or so she thought) her unlikable story. “At least it isn’t broken.~” Undertaker commented. “Now I don’t have to acquire a new one! A set isn’t a set if a piece is missing.” “Really, the teacup repaired itself? Dear me, I believe there more to you than meets the eye.” Undertaker looked at Glow Bug. “Much like Glow Bug here, not many people can manipulate elements like that.” During all his past travels (excluding the trip to Wonderland, especially the trip to Wonderland) he had not once come across one who could freely bend the elements to their will. Or was that simple manipulation? Hmm… “There something else I’ll need to look into. Now, where did I put that check list…” A slip of paper slowly made its way down from underneath the top hat. It stopped as it covered the top half of the former Shinigami’s face. “Thank you Décès.~” said Doppelganger cackled before returning to zir nap.

"Do you have any idea how to get my powers back?" Kibbles had asked as yellow-green eyes looked up from his checklist before slipping it back under the hat. Olette placed the teacup on the out of place desk. He really had to do something about that piece of furniture.

How to help Kibble’s powers back indeed, this should provide for a little amusement. A small grin made its way onto the reaper’s lips. “Are you most certain that it was confiscated?” Undertaker pulled out to what appeared to be a small glass orbed from the inside of his left sleeve. “Or was it” –left hand completely covered the orb and made a crushing like motion- “merely lost?~” Hand uncovered the orb to reveal it was no longer there. He turned his hand over, not a speck of dust fell from the open palm, despite crushing it. Undertaker walked up to Kibbles and reached behind his ears. “You’ll simply have” –the glass orb he held not a moment earlier was retrieved- “to find it.~” It rolled along the back of his hand as he turned his hand over as the orb came to rest in the palm of his hand. It proceeded to turn into a graceful bird and flapped its wings before taking flight out an open window from the shop. Yellow-green eyes looked contemplatively at retreating brid. “Before it is lost forever.” He finished.

Olette merely arched a brow at the small display of magic Mr. Chaplin demonstrated. It seemed like a typical pallor trick. Pull item from sleeve. Use hands to cover said item walk up to person and pull item from behind ear. But that is where the simplicity of the act ended. No normal person (at least normal by Olette’s standards) would be able to morph an object into a bird and have it take flight. Though, she did wonder if the bird was truly alive.. Head turned towards Bolt, “I apologize for the teacup, but honestly think before you open your mouth. You don’t know how others’ will react, especially when you call complete strangers midget.” The brunette said the last word with edge. “You’re lucky there wasn’t anything relatively sharp within my reach…” A teapot came flying out of the kitchen aimed for Bolt's head. "Yes please watch your aperture from now obtuse mongrel. Or thou will find thy trap sewn permenantly shut." was Emily's not so subtle threat from the kitchen.

For some odd reason Undertaker felt an untold potential threat behind the brunette's words. Though, if read correctly, she wouldn't carry through with it. It was eerily reminding him of a particular faerie he once had the honor of meeting. Eyes looked towards the ceiling as he wondered if he should ask for some form of mercy from one of those wrathful goddesses. It couldn’t hurt, would it? He cleared his throat to catch the youngins attention. “Let’s take a walk shall we? What was lost can not be found in this shop.” Undertaker held the door open as he spoke. “Let’s go for a walk.~” he looked at Makuto, “It should help me refresh my memory on what I may know about your brother Glow Bug.” She may have not made him laugh per agreement, but Glow Bug had made his day interesting and that was good enough. The fact she had slept in one of his coffins had him on pins and needles as he laughed inwardly. Oh~ she did make him laugh.

“Yet, all I can associate with the drawing is a black cloak, an eye patch, and Order.” Hopefully, the information passed onto to him from that infant would come back. At the moment he couldn’t remember a thing.

Victoria Village, Peaceful Rest Shop tab Olette, Glow Bug (Makuto), Décès, Emily, and Kibbles (Bolt) tab "Now what was it."
        Olette's Outfit (bottom) tab "Maybe I should cool it down a bit..."
        Just realized I called Emily 'Elizabeth' in the last post. And yeah, I really don't know where that part for Olette came from. >>;;

information

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

I put ax ѕ p ϵ ℓ ℓx on you
                                                                and now ү σ υ ' ʀ ϵx м ɪ η ϵ
                                                                  Youx ȼ α η ' τx s τ σ px the things I do,
                                                                Ix α ɪ η ' τx ℓ ү ɪ η

It's been τ н ʀ ϵ ϵx н υ η d ʀ ϵ dx ү ϵ α ʀ şx right down to the day
                                                                Now the ω ɪ τ ȼ hx i sx в α ȼ кx
                                                                and there'sx н ϵ ℓ ℓx τ σx p α ү

organeay
                                              fairy "Call me Mama Morgan, everyone does~"

Our father who art in…well…

How did she find herself in this situation again? Right, she had asked the first person she saw about Makuto’s missing brother. Unfortunately first person she had asked was a priest, a pastor, a father of all things! Did she do something to cause such an unwanted irony? Did she commit some kind of wrong to earn this punishment? …Wait that was a STUPID question. The number of things she did in the past, which were quite treacherous and underhanded. Which, she did not need to be going into details with right now. But really, can the kind priest-father-person-thing just let go of her hands now, please? They were starting to get a few strange looks from others. Honestly, was it really that uncommon for a ‘man of God’ praying in the middle of street with a complete stranger? Were the devoted that well… Actually, the faerie of Avalon didn’t exactly know how to describe it. The church in her time…well they were about the same, but not as big or grand like the present day. “In fact if a I remember correctly ‘witch hunts’ or ‘witch burnings’ (do they really think they could burn a witch?) did not start until the late fifteenth centaury and ended in the mid eighteenth centaury. At least that is what my occasional trips from Avalon after Arthur’s death had indicated. How the times have changed. At least I won’t be persecuted at this rate. Still won’t go near a church…” Amethyst eyes glanced at the ‘holy’ representation, or spokesperson as she called them, with his head still bowed. “Now how do I rid myself of Mr. Pious… I wonder how old he is…” In all the faerie was contemplating whether or not a small fall would injure the male’s hip.

Fortunately for Morgan le Fay, she did not have to do a single thing. As the father was about to led the faerie to his ‘house of worship’ a strange thing had happened. A black kitten, growing into adulthood, had darted right into the good man’s path. With the oddest sight upon its back, it appeared a well made doll sat upon its back and cackled madly. It only took the good father a good second to barely notice the fast feline before he fell onto his side. The faerie had barely noticed that the man had failed as the other seemed to groan in apparent discomfort. Her mind completely focused on the growing kitten and the well made doll. Dear her, she wanted the adorable kitten for saving her from thy holiness (though she probably had to get the fellow help). Such a mischievous little kitty.~ But the doll piqued her interest the most. Whoever crafted the darling thing was gifted. It was so real and life-like! A true work of art and magic! She must meet the one with such gifted hands. Yet, she was reminded of a particular world she had once visited before settling down in Twilight Town. “If I remember correctly, there was a very gifted and talented doll maker. He had created seven spectacular dolls and breathe life into them. To each he gave a soul in the form of a small crystal. Each are unique in their own way, each represented what the man had thought was the ideal girl. The ideal girl he called…” At the moment the name escaped the faerie. “But if memory serves me right, the seventh doll he had made, well he physically did not make a body for. Instead she existed as a spirit, while her sisters existed in both physical body and spirit. I wonder could that man be in this world?”

Before Morgana could continue her train of thought, she was brought back by the father’s groan of discomfort. Oh, right, he was still here. There had to be something done with thy holiness. Unfortunately that meant she had stay in the other’s presence for a little while longer. “Forgive me father. I was completely taken for surprised by the cat’s sudden appearance I had not notice your fall. Forgive me.” She said in her most sincere voice. Now to find the nearest hospital to handle who-has-seen-the-light and leave soon after, maybe she would need to knock out doctor and father before doing so. Though, it would be a whole lot simpler and less time consuming to put them to sleep…Okay, lying sounded like the best route. “Well, according to religion I’m already damned. Hmm… I wonder how Haiti is this time of year.” The faerie thought as helped the young man (old man) up and tried her best not to agitate the male’s hip. That kitten she saw earlier was her new best friend, she wondered if she would find it again. With a village this small, was there even a hospital? Oh, well it’s not like she could use her magic without causing the denizens to more or less freak out. Then questions would soon follow questions she wouldn’t give answers to even if she gave them willingly. At the moment, Morgan le Fay did not feel like leaving this world so soon. After all she herself was looking for someone, but first portly young man (old man) needed a doctor… Though, she didn’t know where one was to begin with. Great. ”Kind sir…”

After a much an unneeded lengthy discussion with the father, followed by another prayer to help find her ‘lost son,’ and resisting the urge to more or less hex the man. Morgan le Fay left the man in the hands of the doctor in the small hospital the town had. Was the faerie ever happy to be rid of the Mr. Pious and his ‘divine’ light. Religion, she really had no high opinion on it. In fact, humanity would be best without it, then again where would one be if they couldn’t believe in…something. Though, she would be lying if the faerie were to say she didn’t have a religion. It was her favorite kind, the religion was called “Acquire great grandchildren from Olette” still a work in progress, but in time results would be produced, literally. Anyway, with the extra baggage taken care of she went about asking more people. Thirteen people later and no results, no one had seen a boy remotely close to Little Makuto’s brother. “It only means the boy hasn’t been to this world…” she sighed. “Little Makuto looked so hopeful too.” Arms folded themselves under her chest as she walked through the town. “But I wonder who this Ki̱deió̱n person is. A few people had suggested them, but who are they really? The ones who suggested Ki̱deió̱n did look rather shady… Ooh~ do I sense chaos in the force?~” Morgan le Fay thought with a bemused smile. Turning down a dark alley she disappeared in a black light and reappeared on a roof near the location she sensed the ‘disturbance’.

Oh, what was this? A fight? How delightful.~ One leg crossed over the other, an elbow propped itself on the knee of the crossed leg, chin rested atop of the hand’s heel. Morgan le Fay lightly hummed a dark tune. A small smile, that hid a much darker meaning, graced her lips. “Things are becoming more interesting.~” the elder faerie of Avalon mused. It was just her luck Axel, Roxas, and Xion were fighting off a very passionate Shinigami. Maybe this one was looking for the one she sought? Hopefully, if not well she was highly amused with the ravenette calling the red haired Shinigami a hussy [note: she had enhanced her hearing by concentrating magic into her ears]. Did the little firecracker think the male was a woman? Then again, how the other was acting one could be fooled. She continued to watch.

“What am I, a wall flower!?” Xion had blocked that second strike with a shaky stance and after that, the Hussy proceeded to ignore her. For some reason being ignored did not sit well with her at all. Not one single bit. Albeit, it was probably a good thing, the ravenette did use up much of her energy earlier healing Axel. During this period of complete ignorance, recuperating was the best option. . Though, Xion did kind of hope Roxas would rip the tramp’s hair out when had entangled it in his keyblade… “Okay Xion, deep breathes, just take breathes. You are not possessive, you’re just protective…yes, protective. Maybe Axel will get a good shot in and torch the home wrecker’s face… No, bad Xion, you shouldn’t wish that upon anyone… But the hussy can be an exception… I’m going to stop these thoughts and just glare angrily at her.” Glare the ravenette did. Sea blue eyes kept a very close eye on Roxas and Axel as they fought the hu- did they ever learn the other’s name? She really couldn’t keep calling them hussy or any other assortment of names she could think of. Now that she thought about it, why weren’t the denizens of this world attracted to the fight or at least drawn to it? With the sound of weapons clashing and a motorized chainsaw and random spouts of fire (someone would think the world was ending). Someone should have come by by now with the noise being made. Not to mention the ring of fire Axel had created, effectively trapping all of them inside. That really should have caught someone’s attention by now. That really should have piqued someone’s curiosity by now.

If Xion were to look up at the buildings around them, she would have noticed Mama Morgan using Victorian Village’s denizen as target practice. More or less the Avalon faerie was zapping any and all those who came remotely close to the area with a few spells. Those hit either suddenly remembered they had something important to do and turned around or suddenly forgot why they came in this direction in the first place. On the other hand, if Morgan le Fay wasn’t so enthralled with their fight and diverted her sight elsewhere for a just a few seconds. She would have found her target a whole lot sooner. Far off in the distance Undertaker could be seen hopping from roof to roof with an excited Makuto on his back. Unfortunately neither females had noticed the other’s presence. The next thing that happened was a real eye opener. Both had noticed Axel’s growing frustration with his failed attempts at trying to cut up Grell. Not only was it difficult, but the fe/male had gone into his/her drive form, which made the other quite nimble (and flexible according to Morgana). It seemed Grell had something else on his/her schedule and…

“Oh hell no, she did not just do that!” the ravenette thought aghast the hussy had the nerve to steal a kiss from Axel like that.

“Oh my~” Morgan was in stitches after that passionate get away. She nearly fell off the roof in laughter holding her sides. So far, that was the best thing she has seen all day, especially the pyro’s reaction to said kiss. Axel had an admirer how sweet! Even if said admirer would rather kill him. Oh well, love did kill.

As much as the ravenette wanted to go after the Hussy, after she had escaped by jumping over the wall of flames the red head had erected around them. He had now lowered the flames to avoid spreading. And smack the living daylights out of that- “I really need to calm down; this anger isn’t healthy at all. Deep breathes, take deep breathes. Everything going to be all right, the home wrecker is gone and won’t be hitting on Roxas and most definitely not Axel. Speaking of Axel, hopefully his wound hasn’t op- He’s bleeding again! If I ever see that tramp again I’m going to ba- NO! Bad Xion! BAD! Violence is not the answer. Being around that person isn’t good for my health, I’m becoming hostile!” Xion started to approach Axel to heal his aggravated wound when he fell to one knee. But the moment the pyro summoned his chakrams, her eyes widen. He couldn’t be serious about chasing after that…she needed to come up with a name (until they learned it) for that woman… … …Chinoko (血の子 – child of blood). The ravenette will call the h…her Chinoko until they learned the other’s name.

Anyway, eyes looked around the area after dispelling her keyblade. Just by happen chance, eyes found a decently size stick. It’s thickness was just right for what she was about to do. After Roxas had healed him she quietly snuck up behind her friend, the stick rose over her head. This was for extra insurance to ensure he did not give chase. “I’m sorry Axel.” The ravenette softly spoke as she brought the stick down hard on the back of his skull to hopefully knock him out cold, “but, we can’t let you pursue her right now.” She added after the stick was dropped. The sound of laughter caught the female’s eyes as looked to the roofs and saw no one there. Strange.

[note: Whack-a-Axel approved by Hikari. o wo ]

Morgana had barely escaped noticed from the little firecracker as she appeared in an alley close to where the fight had ended amusingly so. The faerie did not honestly think Xion would pick up the stick she had conjured up. What made it hilarious was the girl using it to knock out her best friend to stop him before he even began his pursuit of the Shinigami. The Avalon Faerie nearly fell off the roof, for the second time, in laughter. This group was quite enticing to say the least. Was she ever glad Olette had accepted Little Makuto’s invitation to join them on their journey. Tears were wiped away with a handkerchief. Morgana made herself look presentable. Once the tears were gone and laughter subsided, the faerie stepped out of the alley and approached the Roxas, Axel, and Xion.

“What happened here?”

Xion whipped her head around to see Mama Morgan approaching them. “I just knocked out Axel to prevent him from tailing a very forward female-trapped-in-a-male-body who possibly stole his first kiss.” The ravenette blinked owlishly before she let the emotional stress get to her and dropped to the ground in a graceful flop, the skirt spread around her like a giant flower. Wait, did the elder woman mean the fight?

Through the magic portal
    Victorian Village, Roof Tops ➤ Streets Victorian Village, Streets
    Ferrying Along
    N/A ➤ Axel, Roxas, and Xion
    Axel, Roxas, and Hussy (Grell) ➤ Axel, Roxas, and Mama Morgan

Wardrobe Change
    Morgan le Fay's OutfitXion's Outfit

Out of Constellation
    Now you know why Xion believes Grell is female...
    and I don't know why she wants to call Grell Chinoko. >>;;;

Dangerous Lunatic

♕┃ A PRINCESS AND HER KNIGHT A KNIGHT AND HER PRINCESS ┃♞
                        User Image

tab Please don't cry,
                        tab Destroying the imprisoned illusion

I'll give you an one-time only finale
                        The promise that could not be kept is burnt deep into my chest

tab tab And explodes in red, in red, hey

User Image
                        Nagi Chrome DokuroAster 'Xion' Tartaricus
                        tab Spade of Hearts && Red Mage Knight, Flowers of a different nature
                        tab Key to the Heart: Lady Luck && End of a HeartCosmos

Two Years Ago, Astral Plane
                        Nagi's Outfit

Violet eye looked down the long the expanse of the Country of Hearts’ shore. The white pearly sand was warm beneath her feet as she hummed a light tune. Water of the greenest of emeralds and the bluest of sapphires rolled upon the shore, before residing back in the ocean’s domain. Feet carried her along the sandy beach. Waves glistened in the sun a keened to a well polished diamond. A breeze blew ruffling the white sun dress she wore with a beige sash. Hands were brought up to her ears, curving them slightly to enhance the sound of the environment. The soft rolling and subsiding of the waves, a distant splash as a creature hit the water and disappeared beneath the crystalline surface. Ears caught the sound of flapping wings as a smile graced her lips. One arm extended towards the sky as the other rested at her side. Violet iris saw a white speck in the sky. It slowly became larger as it descended from the sky. Sun glinted off the bird’s armor along its wing span and a small head piece with an indigo gem piece embedded in the center. The bird’s shape became clearer as it was twenty meters away from the female. It hooted, revealing the species it was, an owl. She chuckled as the winged creature alighted on her hand and proceeded to hop down the length of her arm until it rested on her shoulder. The owl nuzzled her cheek with its feathery body getting the girl to giggle.

“Balmung, that tickles~” she giggled stroking the owl’s head.

Balmung, the Mist and Rain Owl, is the Princess of the Country of Hearts’ summon. The owl summon is able to create powerful illusions as it Summoner can. With enough energy the owl could cause rain to fall from the sky, even on a cloudless sunny day. The rain itself held a tranquil characteristic to it. Calming anyone and everyone who was blessed enough to be in the shower of a soothing rain. There was something else about Balmung only the girl would know and that stayed a secret between them and her family. If word got out, it would only cause more trouble than necessary. Also, Balmung was male and very protective of his summoner as it was once noted the owl had cleanly gorged out a drunkards eye when they didn’t understand ‘no’ meant ‘no’. Though, an official report wasn’t put it out but those who had seen it happen suddenly became paranoid of birds, especially ones that accompanied girls with a flower for an eye.

“You sensed it too my winged knight?” she asked as she stroked Balmung’s beak. Balmung gave a content hoot in response to the attention given to him and to answer her question. “I see, but I wonder why summon us to this place.” She looked around and took note on how empty the beach were herself and Balmung were the only signs of life. The owl hooted. “I’m curious as well, but how would they know of this plane of existence?” she wondered allowed, Balmung puffed himself up. “Oh? Maybe it’s another who has a latent talent in illusions is trying to call out to me?” He made himself less fluffy looking. “Who could it be then? They would have to be near death.” A click of his beak. “Something different then? Hmm… the girl fell into deep thought trying to figure out how she was called to the Astral Plane. Soon the beach turned into a lush forest, sand turned to cool soil. Balmung bristled his feathers as they continued to walk deeper into the forest. The canopy became thicker nearly blocking out all the sunlight. The sun’s rays were quite sparse giving little illumination for the pair to see by. BALMUNG! the female cried as she chased after her summon. “Where are you going?” she asked leaping over a log. A hoot was her only reply. Trusting the winged knight and followed.

They arrived at a hidden lake deep within the lush forest. Spares rays of sunlight danced about the lake’s surface. Upon closer inspection, the girl realized there were small fairies jumping from one ray to the next. They noticed her and danced around the now giggling girl before they vanished to a different location. Balmung rested on her shoulder once more as the rays converged at the center of the lake. An arc started to form as a woman stepped through it. She gasped.

Five Days Later, Margarita in Cor
                        Nagi's Outfit

It had been days since the young princess was visited by the Goddess of Harmony and Death in the Astral Plane. The Goddess exuded such a bright and warm aura about her as well as power. At first the purplenette was too afraid to speak, worried a wrong word would be said. After the Goddess said a few comforting words and some reassurance about her soul (which didn’t help as she summoned her weapon of choice ready to fight) she was told why she (the Goddess) had summoned her. Ten days after her visit a girl would appear along the shores of the Country of Hearts. There was a bit of curiosity that showed in her eyes. The Goddess had chuckled and said this, “This particular girl is special Little Flower. Her existence was a unique circumstance. Please befriend her, protect her, and help her find what was lost.” Little Flower had woken up once the Goddess of Harmony and Death vanished.

Little Flower thought upon her (the Goddess) last words and wondered what was it this girl had lost. She wondered along Margarita in Cor’s shore. Single violet orb looked at towards the ocean. It was the same as it was in that plane, but slightly different from then. As the last time Balmung was with her, now Nanny Break and Lotti-nee-san was with her as well. King Jack Baskerville Spade had given her a day off from training seeing how her skills in swordsmanship and illusions were progressing in leap and bounds. Also, due to Master Rufus Barma being called back home for some urgent business. A sigh escaped her lips as she kicked up some sand with her sandal clad foot, effectively getting sand in it. Balmung hooted softly from his place the girl’s shoulder, sharp blue-purple eyes scouting the beach. She looked behind her to see Nanny Break being strangled by Lotti-nee-san for some reason. He must have said something to get the rosette riled up…again. “They’re interesting aren’t they, Balmung?” she question her summon who’s hoot sounded like a chuckle. Something caught Little Flower’s eye a gasp escaped her lips as she took off at a sprint. This caught the attention of Break Xerxes Hatter and Lotti-nee-san.

“Balmung, it’s her, the one the Goddess told us about.” Little Flower spoke through the mental link between her and the summon.

“Indeed it is Princess, but why does she not wear clothes?” Balmung questioned as he took flight from his Summoner’s shoulder.

Now that she was getting closer did she notice Balmung’s observation was correct. Her cheeks stained red, she needed something to cover the girl’s modesty. Once she was by the girl’s form she yelled, “Nanny Break (“Naaagi~ stop calling me that!” Break whined), the girl’s unconscious and needs medical attention!” Little Flower after she checked the girl’s pulse in her neck. It didn’t take long for the her tutor and nanny to catch up to her. Though the rosette quickly slapped a hand over Break’s eyes and demanded his coat. More like took it off him. The whitette removed the other’s hand from his line of sight and quickly wrapped the unconscious girl up in his coat and scooped her up into his arm. There the once four, now five, ran back to the castle, all forgetting Little Flower could have just teleported them.

Two weeks Later, Country of Hearts Palace
                        Nagi's PajamasXion's Night GownXion's New Look

The girl woke with a start, dark sapphire gems looked around hectically wondering where she was at. The last thing she could remember was…actually she couldn’t remember a single thing before falling unconscious. She pushed the thick covers down and sat up. The ravenette noticed she was dressed in simple black dress and her waist length long hair was put into a braid. It was then her eyes noticed a girl sleeping beside the bed in a chair. Her purple locks laid over her shoulder and tied at the neck with a simple beige ribbon. The girl’s sleeping face rested on top of her folded arms. Desperately wanting to know where she was, fear started to sink in, the ravenette placed a hand on the sleeping girl’s shoulder and lightly shook her. It did not take long for the other to stir into wakefulness.

The purplenette brought a fist up to her eye and started to rub the sleep from it. A violet orb blinked repeatedly before a smile alighted the once sleeping girl’s face. “You’re finally awake, thank Wonderland!” the girl spoke in a soft yet cheerful voice. Deep sapphire orbs blinked, Wonderland? Is that where she was at? Did that mean she was also inside a palace? The room she rested in was rather lavish as eyes looked around the room before they returned to the purplenette. A hand reached out tentatively to touch the girl’s eye that had a flower growing from it. A finger lightly brushed one of the petals. Realizing what she was doing, the hand was withdrawn. The other girl looked upon her curiously with her single violet eye, she didn’t seem offended the ravenette had touched it. “You’ve been asleep for two weeks since, we’ve found you at Margarita in Cor.” The mysterious purplentte explained. Seeing as she had tilted her to side, the girl continued. “Margarita in Cor is the name of the shore of Wonderland, where you were found. The we being, myself, Xerxes Break Hatter, and Charlotte “Lottie” Liddle…” the girl paused for a moment as she bit her bottom lip. “Ano, if you don’t mind me asking, how did you end up there?”

The ravenette looked down at her hands folded in her lap. “I… I don’t remember.”

Flower Girl (as the ravenette decided to call the girl until she learned her name) fell silent for a bit before she voiced her next question. “What about your name?”

Sadly, the ravenette shook her head.

Nine Months Later, Country of Hearts, Palace
                        Nagi's OutfitXion's Outfit

Nine months past rather fast for the girls. After the revelation that the ravenette could recall any of her memories, she was diagnosed with amnesia, by Dr. Shamal. Who was watched under a very strict eye by King Jack Bezarius Spade and Xerxes Break Hatter. Nagi was sadden the girl had no recollection to who she was, but was determined to help the amnesic girl. Hopefully, they could become friends. While the ravenette was recuperating there were private meetings on what to do with her. Though, these meetings were held between the king, queen, and Nagi’s tutors (this also included Daemon Bezarius Spade) who also served as her guardians unbeknownst to the girl. Not a single one of them wants to get rid of the mysterious ravenette, seeing how close the young princess had grown to her and vice versa. In all, this girl was Nagi’s first friend close to her age. To tear them apart now would cause some unneeded damage. Though, the problem was quickly remedied when the Princess of Heart barged into the room and no less demanded become her knight. The adults in the room were shocked into silence. Did Little Flower just demand something? The silence was broken by Queen Lacie’s laughter as she granted her daughter’s wish. Also, volunteered King Jack to train her who reacted with an “EH?”

It did not take much convincing from Charlotte to volunteer teaching the ravenette some lessons in etiquette. To the rosette, it simply wouldn’t do for the knight of the princess to be sloppy in public. Then there was Break (who was being glared at by King Jack) who volunteered his service in lending his academic teachings.

Nagi’s eyes let up; she tackled her mother with a crushing hug, much to the elder brunette’s amusement. Yet, there was still the problem of the Amnesic Girl’s name. A day later Little Flower brought the ravenette with her to the Queen’s and King’s Private Audience Chamber. She became scared that she now stood in front of the Queen and King and of the Country of Hearts. Nagi gave her friend’s hand a reassuring squeeze, ceasing the ravenette’s shaking. The girl returned it with her own in thanks. “It will be all right.” Nagi whispered as she the other’s hand one last reassuring squeeze before letting go. She stepped aside allowing Queen Lacie the space she needed.

“You’ve been with us for quite some time now. Your health was quite atrocious that a simple breeze would have knocked over your small frame.” The ravenette’s brow twitched. Queen Lacie smirked and continued as she circled around the ravenette. “Yet, during your recovery your health improved in leaps and bounds, surprising Dr. Shamal. According to him, it should have taken far longer than that. Honestly, you were very frail, easily fell ill and would be bed ridden for days, and mere slap would have you crying out in pain. Very weak indeed.” The elder brunette mused as the ravenette looked down. “But you have greatly improved since then. Your immune system is now resilient towards the numerous poisons Poison Scorpion Bianchi has in her food.” Her head snapped up, dark sapphire eyes widen. Poison!? That woman was poisoning her with food? Well, it explained the odd color some of the dishes had. “Your endurance and overall strength, improved as well. As it was proven when you sparred with one of the new recruits who been with the core for the past nine months. It seems you had prior training or fighting experience before you appeared here.” Queen Lacie gave her a critical eye as she finished her fifth round about of the ravenette. The elder brunette returned to her spot in front of her. “To see you overcome your frailty of a new born baby kitten is amazing within itself. It is due to this that I, Queen Lacie Baskerville Hearts of the Country of Hearts with the blessings of King Jack Bezarius Spade fourth Prince of the Country of Spades, the Noble Houses of Hatter, Liddle, Barma, Nightray, and Rainsworth," behind Queen Lacie a large White Rabbit appeared. It stood on its hind legs like a human, dressed in a beige vest with a violet-red long coat worn over it stood behind her. It held a menacing looking scythe in its hands. Its blood red orbs bore down on the ravenette. “We grant thee, Aster Tartaricus,” –Dark Sapphire gems widen as a single tear traveled down her cheek. A smile adorned the Queen of Hearts lips when she saw the girl’s reaction. She had a name now- “the honor and privilege of serving Princess Nagi Chrome Dokuro Baskerville Bezarius Spade of Hearts as her personal knight, do you” -THUD- “accept…?”

The newly name Aster Tartaricus had fainted.

Present Time, Country of Hearts, Palace, Training Grounds
                        Nagi's OutfitXion's Outfit

Both females could still remember that day. Though, it was more of an embarrassment on Xion’s part for fainting. The one who had given Aster the name Xion was Nagi herself. It was to remember how they had found her on Margarita in Cor’s shore. Though, the original spelling of the name was Shion, the ravenette thought it would add a bit of mystery if it was spell with an ‘x’. The purplenette agreed with a giggle. Her name then became Aster ‘Xion’ Tartaricus. After the day the long haired ravenette accepted, well one could say both experienced a hell never thought imagined. Then again it was more of a hell for Xion than it was Nagi. Though, the princess’s training was just as serious. King Jack and Xerces were quite vicious with her training. They had made it a point. “You are to protect your princess with your life,” they would tell her. A knight could not be weak when it came to protecting their heart. At first the statement confused her until it was finally understood. To care for someone was to let them into your heart. Xion cared for Nagi (she learned quick enough the girl did not like being called by that title) and would do anything to protect her. So she delved into her training and teachings with gusto. As it turned out she was quite gifted with using a sword and magic. Later revealed had the ability to wield a keyblade taking the King Jack by complete surprise. More so when Nagi’s little secret was revealed as well.

Moving on, the last year and a half flew by for them as they experience many new things. The scariest one was how close to death they could come during training. As it turned out King Jack and (Nanny) Break both had a secret sadistic side. Xion found out exactly how much of a flirt Oz Bezarius Spade could be. Every time he would visit Nagi (she found out they were cousins) he would always have a flower for her and shower her with compliments that had the ravenette blushing from head to toe. When it got too much for her to deal with, well Oz would find himself suddenly flat on his back holding his nose. The knight had a very strong punch. Oz continued to pursue this shy flower until she finally accepted him. The blond hair green eyed male’s smile was brighter than the sun itself and caused the ravenette to blush. Oz Bezarius Spade started to court Aster ‘Xion’ Tartaricus, Princess Nagi Chrome Dokuro Baskerville Bezarius Spade of Heart’s knight. Nagi was more that just ecstatic for her friend and protector. Moving on, the two grew in great strength together whilst learning different things. A relative of Rufus Barma was brought in to teach the two some martial arts. The man went by the name of Fon Lǎohǔ. According to both Nagi and Xion it should be illegal to be that hot, especially when shirtless. Fon was patient when it came to their training as both were taught a different style. The ravenette flowed freely like water and had the flexibility, she was taught T'ai Chi Ch'uan, more specifically the yang style. The purplenette ended up learning Fon’s personal style. This was merely a pre-caution if either female were to find thyself suddenly disarmed or unable to summon their weapons. They would have another way to defend themselves, aside from magic and illusions (in Nagi’s case). In short, the princess and knight strengths grew tremendously over a marginal period of time.

Now we find ourselves in one of the many training grounds the palace of the Country of Hearts has. The sound of weapons clashing could be heard. Nagi performed a one arm back flip off of Xion’s keyblade, Cosmos. Once her feet hit the ground, she seemed to have vanished. In the next instant Xion felt the wind knocked out of her as an elbow had slammed into her diaphragm, hard. Her world turned upside down as Nagi flipped the ravenette over onto her back. In one elegant movement the purplenette brought a crushing heel down on the other’s sternum. Xion blocked the heel by crossing her arms in an ‘X’ over her chest. Her hands wrapped around the other’s ankle, who struggled to free herself. Nagi was suddenly flat on her back as Xion had used the momentum to pull herself up and put some distant between them. She flipped onto her feet and got into a stance, a small smile on her lips, body dissolved. Dark sapphire gems widen as the ground beneath her crumbled. An Aero spell was used to catapult herself into the air and away from the gorge. “Where did she go?” the knight tried to sense the other’s unique energy. “Damn. Nagi completely suppressed her energy.” She cursed. Cosmos appeared in her hand to block a overhead strike from Lady Luck and simultaneously launched a Fire spell at her abdomen. It knocked the purplenette back as she landed on a floating piece of land. Xion did the same.

Both females launched themselves across the gorge, their keyblades clashed as they traded blow for blow. Though, Xion’s skill couldn’t quite match up with Nagi’s who been trained with a sword since a very young age. Their bodies would twist and turn to avoid any potentially fatal blows to their person. The knight had some difficulty fighting the number of replicas Nagi had created of herself through illusions. While the princess had some time dodging the numerous elemental spells Xion would launch. At times they would forget about their keyblades and go straight to hand-to-hand.

“Enough.” A voice spoke out. Xion and Nagi jumped back from each other as the purplenette dispelled the illusion to reveal one of the many training grounds the palace held. The girl’s turned towards Fon-sensei, who chuckled. “Your growth has been quite impressive since you fell under my tutelage.” They couldn’t help but blush under the compliment, before they regained their composure. “I believe it is time we’ve moved onto the l-” before Fon could finish was suddenly cut off by the appearance of a messenger. “Lǎohǔ sir, King Jack urgently calls upon you and Duke Barma.” Nagi looked behind air rippled to reveal the hidden Rufus Burma. The male shut his fan. Barma pinned the messenger down with penetrating look. The look practically demanded answers. The messenger gulp, “I’ll escort you to the meeting room.” Fon and Barma followed the now terrified messenger.

Nagi and Xion looked at each other. Before either of them could say a word a scream pierced the air. “SISSY!!!!” came the screams of Wonderland’s twin princesses, Alice (brunette) and Alyss (whitette). The three-year-olds turning four in few months, tackled their big sister in a hug. “Oh~ have you two been good?” Nagi asked with a smile. “YES!” the twins said hugging her leg. The purplenette bent down and picked them up. The twins gave a happy squeal in response as the elder princess placed a kiss on both their cheeks. “Well, let me get cleaned up before we play.” She told them. “Shishi-nee-san play too!” Alice said as Alyss nodded her head in agreement. Alyss reached her arms out towards the ravenette to hold her. Xion chuckled as she held the whitette against her side. “Ew~ you smell bad like sister Shishi-nee-san.” Alyss giggled softly. “I was working just as hard as her, so of course I’m going to smell.” Xion rubbed the little girl’s nose. “You two will be joining us, sine you now smell as well.~” she playfully pointed out. “Don’t worry there will be bubbles.” Nagi added as the twins perked up demanding bath time with their sister and sister figure.

After Bath Time, Twin's Playroom
                        After the War of Bubbles followed by the War of Splashing in the bath and nearly flooding it, thanks to Alice playing with the facets. The group was finally dressed and in the Twin’s Playroom. Which turned out to be quite interesting as Alice started a War of Pillows, by chucking the first one at her twin Alyss who retaliated by throwing the same pillow back. Only she ended up hitting Nagi instead. Nagi in turned chucked the pillow at Xion. The ravenette threw it back only for the purplenette to duck, it hit the brunette. There was complete silence as Alice fell. Instead of crying like any normal three-year-old would do after falling, she let out a war cry and came at Xion swinging her weapon of choice, the pillow. It turned into an all out pillow fight between the four. Alice and Alyss having the clear advantage with their short height were able to duck and weave through the elder girls’ swings and went for their legs. This tussle lasted for a good hour and ended with a thrown pillow from Nagi aimed at Xion. The ravenette ducked under the throw. The door to the room opened and the unfortunate victim became the target of the fluffy object. All occupants of the room fell into a dead silence. Alyss and Alice had gasped small hands covered their mouths.

“I see, is this a new method of training?” an amused voice asked as the fluffy object was removed from their face.

“Fon-sensei!” Nagi squeaked as Xion merely stared at the other. “I’m sorry! We were um… just playing with my sisters.”

Fon chuckled before he told the two of the current situation and why he was called away. Apparently some Outsiders had appeared in Wonderland. Though, they weren’t causing trouble of any sort it would be best to be rid of them right away. To avoid unnecessary damage to Wonderland, the Outsiders will have to dealt with immediately. Though, it was stated those who did not come from Wonderland or the Upperworld should be treated with hostility. But for those like Fon Lăohŭ, it was best to find out the intentions of the other first before drastic measures were taken. As ordered by Queen Lacie, Xion would be accompanying Fon and Rufus to investigate the interlopers. Xion had a feeling it was to give her more experience in the field. She glanced at Nagi who nodded her head. The twins tilted their head to the side, not sure what was going on, but grew bored and started to play with their toys once more. The ravenette told the elder raven haired male she was ready. As they walked out of the room Xion summoned her mask in a small burst of light and put it on. Door to the play room closed behind them. Little Flower hoped no serious harm would befall her friend. She was hit in the face with a stuff rabbit. “Alice, you mustn’t throw your toys like that.”

Through the Lotus Forest and Forest of Deceit
                        Three blurs leapt through Lotus Forest before they broke through to the Forest of Deceit. Fon lead the way with Rufus to his left and Xion to his right. Dark brown eyes glanced at masked eyes. “Five-hundred meters east from our current location.” They took a sharp right bounding from branch to branch. They kept to the trees, hidden among their branches. The trio stopped a good fifty meters away from the target’s current location. Gray eyes glanced at the ravenette, “There two of them, a male and female, one has powers over flames their weapons chakrams...” for a moment she paused, something in the back of her mind bit. She brushed it off and continued, though it didn’t go unnoticed. “The last one…a keyblade.” Keyblade wielder, it was definite, the one with the keyblade would have to be dealt with immediately. This world could not go through a repeat of what happened five-hundred years previously. She went a little deeper and heard a bit of the conversation on the wind, “They seem to be talking about something, the girl is speaking, “If it means I don’t have to risk some innocent girl’s life, then sure.”…” Fist shook at her side. Fon and Rufus eyes narrowed slightly upon hearing this. So these intruders were part of that particular organization after the Princesses’ Hearts, meaning Nagi was in danger. “Wait, another one just appeared, a female with the ability to wield a keyblade.”

“Your sensory ability has improved Aster.” Fon commented, his mind calculating a way to handle this situation.

“Thank you, Fon-sensei.” Xion replied with a slight bow. She wanted nothing more to be rid of these intruders.

“Approach them with caution, Fon, Aster. I will cover you from behind.” Rufus instructed, fan snapped shut, body dissolved into nothingness. He was more than willing to destroy the minds of the interlopers.

With a silent nod between them, the ravens closed the last distant between them and the Outsiders.

Outsider's Location
                        They alighted softly on branch the foliage hiding them from view, in a tree not too far from the red hair male, blonde female, and teal haired female. With a sideways glanced to the martial artist she saw the man tap a finger to his temple. Understanding the meaning the ravenette opened a telepathic link between them.

“Aster, suppress your energy til it’s no more. Stay hidden.” Fon instructed. Xion nodded her head and suppressed her energy to the point where Fon could no longer sense the girl’s presence despite being right next to her. With an approving nod the raven dropped from the tree and landed with grace on the earth below. “Show off.” An amused chuckle could be heard through the link as she blushed. Forgetting the other could still hear her.

Fon approached the suspicious targets in complete silence, presence completely concealed. A welcoming smile played on his lips. Hands folded within the confines of his sleeve. He observed them quietly. The male was quite tall and lanky, hair red long and real spiky, their eyes were as green as emeralds, under his eyes were two triangular markings either tattoos or birthmarks, and wore a black hooded jacket. The blonde female was rather small and petit, blonde hair fell to her waist, she an outfit made of blue that exposed part of her stomach. The last was the teal hair female. Her hair was exceedingly long and styled into twin pig tails and wore a pinstripe black and purple sleeveless dress with black fingerless gloves that went all the way to her biceps. What a peculiar group that had trespassed onto Wonderland. The Storm of Wonderland let out a chuckle to catch the group’s attention. “Nínhǎo,” Fon greeted. “May I inquire to what your business in Wonderland may be?”

User Image

Λ pєlʌrgѳnɪum fѳr the ѳccʌϛɪѳn
                                    Let's meet again
                                      Alice and AlyssFon, Rufus Barma, and Intruders (Axel, Avery, and Hoshi)

Fɪll thɪϛ fɪєld wɪth ʌϛtєrϛ
                                    A lingering moment
                                      "I hope Xion will be all right...""We have to get rid of them and fast."

Λϛ fʌr ʌϛ thє єyє cʌn ϛєє
                                    To places near and far
                                      Nagi: Wonderland, Country of Hearts, Palace, Twin's Play Room
                                      Xion: Wonderland, Country of Hearts, Location of Intruders (Axel, Avery, and Hoshi)

Λ ϛplєndɪd dʌhlɪʌ
                                    Luxuries finest

Tu sei senza peccato?Are you without sins?Quanto sarà pesante il mio castigo?How heavy will my punishment be?
                                  Ti accorgi delle voci senza voce?Have you noticed the voiceless voice?Ti accorgi dei tuoi peccati?Have you noticed your sins?

Like cimson roses, unhealed wounds. Bloom in hearts where hatred dwells

Serbare il segreto è peccato?Is keeping a secret a sin?The one-winged bird whose other wing was stolen
                                  Whose name will it call out in its final moments?

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff