Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

The gently wrapping breeze courage
                                                                      mixing in, fantasy changes to reality
                                                            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                              Break the last glass into pieces, kick out the scenery we're used to
                                                              The world will rotate the opposite way, going beyond everyday things

Luneth

“Um, okay then?” Luneth said as the brunette walked off. By the way she had nodded her head earlier towards the message he passed on. The silverette guessed the girl had acknowledged it first physically (the head nod) then verbally with a “Whatever.” Though, the “Whatever” did put him off quite a bit. He was going to interpret that as a “You’re welcome” before he did something stupid. Three… Two… Wait, Arc just thanked him. Crisis averted, “No problem Arc.”

Purple eyes watched as the brunette’s shoulders slumped. Heh? Was he disappointed about something? Head tilted to the side, arms crossed themselves. “Let’s see, I missed yesterday and the fireworks. Damn, was actually looking forward to that. Why did he make me stay in bed an extra day? Hmm… Maybe they met yesterday? D-” Oh, the girl had helped Arc to the Nurse’s Office after he fell. Man, the silverette hoped he could play a little bit of the detective. Not like his deduction skills were good, he um…just like pretend from time to time. Yeah, that was it. Definitely it.

Luneth brought up a hand to pat Arc on the shoulder. “Don’t worry about it, that was probably her way of saying “You’re welcome,” don’t get so down about it.” Seeing the shudder the other gave just mentioning the word ‘nurse’ he had to ask. “The nurse isn’t that bad, is she?” Well, it would give him enough motivation to not fall ill or contract something. But would it be best to scope out the nurse himself? He didn’t exactly remember the last one and the current one could be an improvement. A hand stroked his chin thought.

At the mention of lunch his stomach growled. “Lunch sounds fantastic. Let’s go.” The silverette began to lead the way. “So what have you been up to?” He was quite curious to what his little brother had been doing before he arrived. One, the brunette had met a female and did not run away. Would that be considered an improvement? And two, actually he forgot what two was, so meh.

Hallway, en route to Cafeteria ___ Arc and Shelk (walked away)
            "One potato, two potato, three potato, four."

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
        Wake up !! you Ready?
              Yeah, a journey that will რʌҝє үѳυʀ םʀєʌრϛ ʀєʌʟ.
              Don't STOP, to the road that will become the future
                      Custom - made gr8 story ❢❢

Ǥѳɪηg ɪη ϲɪʀϲʟєϛ ↻ ↻ ending up back in the same place,
                    losing your way on the roadside Baby
                    Even when naturally you don't know how to try to be cool,
                        you always end up ʙeɪηɢ ƨѳ ϛϯүɭɪƨʜ anyway.

User Image
                  "Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen."

A sigh escaped her lips. The others had gone to chase after Makuto and Charlie Chaplin (if that was really his name) after the girl with the eye patch appeared throwing everything into chaos. The ravenette had called the whitette a Princess of Heart. What was a Princess of Heart? Did that make her new friend be one of these Princess of Heart? Would that explain why Charlie Chaplin called Makuto glow bug? It must have been the reason. The silver haired man seemed a bit too interested in the other. Though, it was exactly a bad kind of interesting, but more of like a curiously-knowing kind of interest, if that made any sense. “What exactly does he know…” she wondered. Arms crossed, head tilted to the side. The brunette knew she could trust the silver haired man to protect Makuto. There was something about the male that screamed strength and other worldly. A frown. Other worldly? Where did that description come from? Surely Charlie Chaplin was an inhabitant of this world, right?

These thoughts were quickly pushed aside, saved for a later time. It was a good thing that she did as well. The door to the Inn had just opened. Forest green eyes widened, “He’s soooo tall. I feel like an ant compared to him.” Indeed it was a male who walked in, a very tall male. He was dressed quite fine for this time period. Though, she had not once seen one with such a large mass or volume of hair before. “I wonder if his hair is soft...” She noticed the large smile on the other’s face. He was obviously quite happy about something. Possibly happy to be alive? The man saw her and gave the brunette a hundred watt smile and approached her.

“My dear, you are the loveliest flower I have ever seen.” “Not as lovely as the first I saw~” Brook mentally added on as he took Olette’s hands into his. “The name is Brook.”

Forest green eyes smiled warmly, though the raven haired male’s hands felt rather strange. The man had skin, but why did she feel bones atop and under her hand? She chuckled. “It’s nice to meet you Mr. Brook. I’m Olette le Fay.”

“Aw~ I’ve come across a faerie then~. Would this faerie let me see her panties?” He wiggled his eyebrows.

Dead silence. The room reached sub-zero temperatures.

A minute or so later…

Brook was found twitching on the ground, clothes roughed up. Olette stood in the entrance of the hallway, a devious smile on her face. “Now, now Mr. Brook, weren’t you taught manners? You never ask a lady such a horrendous question. It’s very disrespectful. Now, you lay there and think of what you’ve done."The younger le Fay gave the twitching man a smile that sent a shiver (literally) down his spine. She started to walk down the hall, but stopped, “When I come back I expect a full and sincere apology.~” Her walk continued.

Décès ran after the girl dragging a small messenger bag behind zir and caught up with her. “Olette~” the little doll chimed, catching the other’s attention. “Take bag! Carry me!” ze held up the strap of the bag in zir little hand, a grin on zir lip.

Olette took the offered bag with a chuckle and slung it over her shoulder. Décès was picked up next and ze laughed. “I’m going to take a guess and say you want to ride in the bag?” Décès nodded zir head with much enthusiasm. “Okay then~ I can completely understand, grandma can be a bit scary when angered.” The flap of the bag was open and the doll was comfortably placed inside. Feet carried her out the busted back door and down street. Everyone was gathered together again (except for Axel, Olette wondered where he was). It appeared her suspensions were correct.

The sun had risen, well sort of; things still looked dreary outside, over the sleeping village. A soft yawn escaped her lips as she stretched under the covers and woke. Her bed partner started to stir as well, as a dishevel head of raven hair appeared above the covers. Sea blue eyes looked at the brunette accusingly like a crime was committed. A hand rubbed the sleep out of those eyes as she too sat up in the bed and yawned. “Do you really rise with the sun, Olette?” Xion questioned sleepily, not used to waking at such an hour.

“Figuratively speaking yes, literally not quite, sometimes I wake before the sun rises.” Olette answered. Décès had crawled zir way up the bed and from under the covers to join them. Xion was still a bit freaked out by the living doll when it had suddenly popped out of the messenger back without warning. Luckily the brunette had fast enough reflexes to slap a hand over her mouth to suppress her surprised scream. Almost summoning her keyblade in the process, for all she knew the doll was a new species of Heartless! Though, Olette had quickly explained to her. Well, not after the girl had checked the hallway outside the room to make sure no one would suddenly come running down the hall. Door was closed and locked behind the brunette, to prevent anyone from barging in uninvited. That Décès belonged to a denizen of Victorian Village by the name of Charlie Chaplin. The same denizen who went after Makuto when an Order member (not that Olette knew that), went after her.

The ravenette nearly yelled a “WHAT!?” but was instantly silence before she could even begin. Olette’s forest green eyes gave her an icy cold glare. In the most caring and sweetest voice she had ever heard the brunette said, “Xion dear, at the moment I’m very tired and wish to sleep.” The teen smiled at this point, scaring her some more. “But in the morning I expect a full explanation of what I’ve thrown my grandma and me into.” A thousand-watt smile appeared on her face. “Good night Xion~. C’mon Décès you can sleep with me~” with that said Olette crawled into the bed they were sharing and fell asleep. That was last night and it was morning now. Maybe Olette had f-

“So I’m waiting Xion, but to start things off what is Order XIII and what is a Princess of Heart?” Olette asked with an inquiry look.

“I was hoping she wouldn’t remember last night. Why is that doll looking at me like it wants to eat me?” “Order XIII is basically a group of people who wield keyblades.”

“A keyblade? Hayner obtained one about a year ago, but continue.”

It appeared Xion would be asking some questions of her later. “These keyblade wielders handpicked by an evil master mind. Seek to either capture the Princesses of Heart or their hearts for a selfish intent on their boss’s part. A Princess of Heart is a girl whose heart is completely devoid of darkness. In total there are Ten New Princesses of Heart this Order is looking for. It’s our and theirs to protect them and themselves. You’ve met Makuto, she is one of the new princesses. There’s nine more of them and I’ve met some.”

Olette tapped her chin in thought processing this new bout of information. Once then it was stored within the recess of her memory. “I understand the situation a bit better now, thank you for explaining.” She gave the ravenette a smile, which left Xion wondering the girl, herself, wasn’t bi-polar. Olette suddenly clapped her hands, startling Xion, once again. “Now let’s get dress shall we? The others are surely waiting for us~”

User Image
                                        ██████ Room, Inn, Victorian Village
                                        ██████ Xion
                                        ██████ "The more things you learn~""Why didn't we tell them before of the dangers they would be getting into?"
                                        ██████ OutfitXion's Outfit

Dangerous Lunatic

▇▇▇▇▇ - - - Marluxia Décès - - - - -
User Image
                                      マールーシャ 死去 t h e c o u s i n
                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

Her excitement elicits an amused chuckle from the rosette. Her eagerness to partake lunch outside also brought a smile. Maybe it should have been voiced earlier, but would the butterfly been as jubilant prior to how she was now? Hmm… The what if’s that followed that, but the moment of now was all that matter. And now, well, how can one not return a radiant smile? Even better, the butterfly had considered the notion herself. He was beginning to… Hmm… that would be best to keep those thoughts private and a way from prying ears.

Royal blue eyesbarely took notice at the sudden lightness in Porom’s steps. Vaguely wondering if his mind was playing tricks on him, but it was rather cute. Though, the mind did wonder if the other spent time outside to enjoy Mother Nature’s many wonders. Give or take some of those could make one disappear, cause death, and some other rather unpleasant things the rosette will not delve into. Even if they did piqued his own interests for reasons no one needed to know about. What a pleasant breeze this was, a bit chilly, but not entirely unwelcome. Eyes made to glance at their companion. Eyes glanced at their female companion. “Is she cold? Perhaps I should have brought a coat with me.” The mind only now remembered, aside from the placement of the floor, the coat was also left behind. Hopefully she wouldn’t catch an unexpected cold… …. But she did look happy.

“Winter?” Marluxia thought when Porom mentioned the climate of Mysidia. With a constant weather pattern of warm and sunny. To see snow would be something of a treat for the pinkette. It also brought back a fond memory of a time when his family was actually happy. The first time as a child snow was played with and buried under. It was a bit embarrassing to explain if anyone asked about it. “Mommy, why is the snow white?” was the question asked as a child. The answer mother gave him was, “It forgot the color it was supposed to be.” Eyes had widened with childish fascination as vision was focused on the white fluffiness beneath his feet. The memory was pushed back. Body slid onto the connecting bench-seat across from the butterfly, tray sat before him, notebook off to the side. Now was the time the male noticed to what was exactly grabbed. A rose colored brow slowly rose. It definitely looked different; the taste would speak for itself.

Daintily a small spoonful of food was placed into his mouth. Slowly it was turned over on his tongue trying to discern the product’s flavor. It had tangy taste of orange chicken, the texture of sandpaper, and the spiciness of a Trinidad morgue Scorpion pepper. In all it was very interesting mix. He may have a liking towards spicy dishes, but this was. “My throat is burning. Tears are forming. Water, I need water. Please tell me I grabbed water.” Then question about his hobbies and what he liked to do was asked. I enjoy gardening, also a hobby of mine. Reading, listening to classical music, and dancing.” He answered, though the last hobby near brought a splotch of pink to his cheeks. “May I inquire about yours?” he put another spoonful of his meal into his mouth and swallowed. Instantly he twisted the cap off the bottle of water, he thankfully grabbed, and drank. "Unreasonably spicy,” is all he said. While he waited for her answer he thought about the dance. It seemed more and more students were talking about it, going by the small snippets of conversation he heard on the way out of the cafeteria. “Would it be too forward…?”

Cafeteria ➫ Outside ___ Porom
                          "How do I go about this?"

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          Tu sei senza peccato?
                          Are you without sins?
                          Quanto sarà pesante il mio castigo?
                          How heavy will my punishment be
                          Ti accorgi delle voci senza voce?
                          Have you noticed the voiceless voice?
                          Ti accorgi dei tuoi peccati?
                          Have you noticed your sins?

Like ¢ɼιӎƨѳη ɼѳƨєƨ, unhealed wounds tab tab
                          βʆѳѳӎ ιη ɦєaɼϯƨ where hatred dwells
                          tab tab

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Λ ѡʌяɴɪηɢ Ϯѳ Ϯнϵ pεѳpɭε the good and the evil T H I S I S W A R
To the Ϩ Ѳ Ŀ Đ Ί Σ Я, the civillian, the martyr, the victim T H I S I S W A R
It's the M O M E N T O F T R U T H and the M O M E N T T O L I E. The M O M E N T T O L I V E and the M O M E N T T O D I E
T H E moment to fight, the M O M E N T to fight, T O fight, to F I G H T
To the right, to the left we all F I G H T T O T H E D E A T H, to the edge of the Earth. It's a brave new world from the last to the first.
To the right, to the left, we all fight to the death, T O T H E E D G E O F T H E E A R T H. It's a brave new world. I T ' S A B R A V E N E W W O R L D

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          Cater Roux

Cater was deeply amused by Mikoto as they followed Fran to the cafeteria. It was a better time than any to make a mental map of the school. Hopefully she’ll remember where everything is. Then again, Rubrum Peristylium Suzaku was just as big as Dissidia if not more so. The auburnette made it around the school just fine without getting lost. Though, she did manage to show up to a few classes late. It had nothing with her getting lost. Okay, maybe just a little. It only happened during the first few weeks of attending the school. But she did manage to improve on not being late, consistently, to all her classes. It did have mother rather mad when she was, especially to her own class. Well, it was easy to say the auburnette made it top priority to never be late there.

“Okay, we just left the Bestiary Class. Going straight to the left is the Art Class, to the right is the Robotic Class. Aren’t I sighed up for that class?” she made a mental note as she read the small plaques for each class. “End of the hall to the right is Combat. Turn left, walk a bit, turn right. Walk some more and to the left is the library. A little bit further down and also on the right is the gym. Now make a left and walk down the hall… HAZZAH~! FOOD~” Her face brightened at the mere thought. Only now that she realized exactly how hungry she was. Food, it was all she wanted now, but she would have to be patient. Gah~! Waiting, she was more act before you think. It was something the auburnette had to adjust to…or at least try anyway. No promises though.

Light blue eyes watched as Fran placed a hand on Mikoto’s shoulder. The little blonde looked up; there was a smile on her face. Her eyes seemed to sparkle…or maybe she was just imagined it. Yeah, imagined it. Anyway, the Viera told them to go on ahead. “Should I go first or should she go first? Maybe s-” Turquoise eyes looked at her. If the teen didn’t know any better the small blonde would have had a hand on her hips an arm out with finger pointed towards the line. “Is she telling me to march?” Cater wanted to laugh at that notion, but withheld. Feeling the little blonde just wanted to stay closer to Fran for a bit longer. March she did. Don’t get her wrong, she didn’t march because of the obvious hint, only because she wanted to. The food was calling her name, it was that simple. Though, she could feel the smile at her back. Crafty little thing.

The girls made it through the line and grabbed what would appease their appetite. Cater decided not to comment on the cashier and just paid for her meal. Mikoto had murmured a “Can I poke it?” under her breath. The creature did look like it could take a good prod, but maybe it wouldn’t be a good idea. She paid for her meal. With quickness the petit blonde gave Chupon a light pat. She shivered, squishy, Chupon felt squishy. They left the line only for Fran to be approached by a blonde hair male, he looked regal. Mikoto thought he looked pretty. There was a much younger male behind with white flowing hair. Cater thought he looked fine. He was probably already taken. That turned out to be true, or at least the girls thought to be true anyway. At least they had a name for the blonde and white haired male and now for the female herself: Kain, Cecil, and Rosa.

Both tried very hard to listen to the conversation between the four. Kind of hard when they were standing right there. Luckily the conversation ended and the parties went their separate ways. Though, both did manage to give the departing party a small wave. Cater turned to Fran and gave a small bow of thanks, “Thank you for showing us the way, Fran. We’ll be leaving you now. Enjoy lunch!” Cater said with great cheer.

“Who is this ‘we’ you speak of?” Mikoto thought trying very hard not to give the auburnette a look, but was beaten to it by Cater’s smile. Okay, she’ll follow the other. Mimicking the upper classman’s previous action, she bowed in thanks. “Thank you Fran.” With that said, she followed the other outside.. This would surely be different; she never ate a school meal outside before.

Bestiary Class ➫ Hallway ➫ Cafeteria ➫ Outside
        Fran, Mikoto, Kain, Cecil, and Rosa ➫ Mikoto
        "At least I know where I'm going now."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I believe in nothing, not the end and not the start. I believe in nothing, not the earth and not the stars
I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark I believe in nothing, but the beating of our hearts
I believe in nothing, one hundred suns until we part. I believe in nothing, not in satan, not in god
I believe in nothing, not in peace and not in war. I believe in nothing,
B U T T H E T R U T H O F W H O W E A R E

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
        Wake up !! you Ready?
              Yeah, a journey that will რʌҝє үѳυʀ םʀєʌრϛ ʀєʌʟ.
              Don't STOP, to the road that will become the future
                      Custom - made gr8 story ❢❢

Ǥѳɪηg ɪη ϲɪʀϲʟєϛ ↻ ↻ ending up back in the same place,
                    losing your way on the roadside Baby
                    Even when naturally you don't know how to try to be cool,
                        you always end up ʙeɪηɢ ƨѳ ϛϯүɭɪƨʜ anyway.

User Image "Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen."

“Initiation?” The brunette snapped her fingers. “Guess the prank I pulled on my brother this morning won’t count? He did end up chasing me around campus afterwards.” The last bit was added on without much thought by the teen. She continued to listen as forest green eyes took a quick look to see who was here. Aside from the girl there were two males. The one with red hair she already picked out to be Axel. Thanks to Roxas’ description of the male. The other had blonde hair, but not as bright as Roxas’, kind of like a sandy blonde. Hair was long and pulled back into a ponytail. Was that a tail she just saw? Resist urge to touch. It looked so soft though. Now that she thought about it, wasn’t he among that group of people she saw back at end of Combat Class after she spoke with Bartz?

“Secret Club, huh? Definitely explains the invitations. Wonder if there will be more females other than Relm and me.” Olette mused as Relm introduced herself. What a small, energetic person full of so much life. Not to mention a box full of mischief and chaos rolled into one. Also, the hyperactive blonde looked pretty cute. “I wonder if she uses that to her advantage, being small and cute. Her size isn’t bad either. She would be able to get in and out of a place without being noticed. She’d be a mini-ninja! That would be pretty awesome actually.” A finger tapped her chin.

When Relm whipped out a vial from underneath her hat, filled with a strange silver substance. Olette’s eyes instantly homed in on it. The wheels in her head began to turn, the first thought running through her head was, “Gimme~!” Apparently the blonde had to go through great lengths to retrieve it from the Nurse’s Office. Secrecy? Just give her the vial, let her analyze it, see the ingredients. Her eyes sparkled with curiosity, she must have it. Maybe if she were to ask m- they could ask questions now!? Terrific! “Okay, first question: Can I PLEASE~ have the vial? I must examine it~! I’m dying of curiosity to know what makes it tick~!” Though, Olette refrained from asking that. She was worse than a little kid in candy store.

“Question?” For a moment, the brunette thought. “So all that has to be done is to pull a prank that you have to witness right? Anyone and everyone is free game then? Are there any restrictions on what can and cannot be done for this initiation? Like some kind parameter everyone should follow for this?” Olette wanted to to make sure certain grounds were covered before taking action. “Oh, what more is there this club? Something this fun can’t possibly be legal~” she was teasing.

██████ Behind the Pool
                                        ██████ Relm, Axel, and Zidane
                                        ██████ "This is AWESOME~"

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Luneth

Depressed Arc was safely averted as a smile appeared the brunette’s lips. If he did not somehow cheer up after that, well there was always a Luneth style cheer-me up. What said cheer-me up contained was a classified secret. No one but him knew what inhibit this ‘Pandora’s Box’. Okay, he was beginning to exaggerate now, but was glad his little bro wasn’t depressed. Hey! …Never mind the silver haired male completely lost his trail of thought.

“Aw crap, did I ask the wrong thing?” Luneth thought as he noticed the other’s reaction to the question about the nurse. Hands stained dark purple? Tattoos everywhere? Did the dress code loosen up that much? Though, he did consider the woman could have possibly been born that way or she got into some kind of accident... With hair dye gone wrong and permanently stained her skin that way. When he thought back to what the Bestiary Instructor, Fran (and her hot bod), was wearing well… Mind out of the gutter now. The male shook his head to stop unnecessary thoughts before they could begin.

He listened to his brunette companion as they walked. The silver haired male grew concerned seeing the color drain from the other’s face and the pull of their jacket tighter around them. About the give the other a comforting shoulder squeeze, Arc shook his head. Telling him how he didn’t get enough sleep the previous night and running into the Head of Security. Was it still the same guy from last year or a different one? Memories vaguely recalled the head of security being a total stiff. Were they still working here? “Well, there always one way to find out…” He mused.

Before he could even asked what had caused his little bro to go so pale they arrived at the cafeteria. To say, it was quite easy to determine to what the male’s mind was focused on. “Food! Food! FOOD~!” chanted through his head as Luneth fell into the line with Arc behind him. Mouth near watered at the sight of delicious morsels. “Man, you only realize how hungry you are until food is placed right in front of you. What should I get? What should I get? Guess it shouldn’t matter what I get as long as I don’t g- What the freck is that!?” Violet eyes widen at the sight of Chupon. Did the main ingredient to a sushi platter escape from a near by restaurant?

“Well, I’m going to claim a sudden allergy to seafood now…” the male paid for his meal. Then there was a slight problem when it came to the brunette’s turn to pay. Luneth made to reach for his wallet again when he heard the other’s words to… Nemo, yeah, he was going to call the cafeteria worker, Nemo. The silverette stepped in, “Hey, I got you cover for this. There no need to go through the rest of the day on an empty stomach right?” “I know if it was me I’d be irritated with just about anyone.” He mentally added while paying for Arc’s meal.

Hallway ➫ Cafeteria ___ Arc
            "Who let Sea World out?"

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

School, Library ➫ Bay, Marine Research Lab N/A
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "I'm tired of waiting, so don't tell me to stay behind!" ▬▬
Irritated "Maybe talking with Emdy will help cool me down." Going through the check-in process

Back to school again. Back to classrooms of mildew, old text books, and lectures which could barely hold the attention of some. Droning monotonous voice that seemed to find the lesson they taught to be more of a hassle than the students. Those who taught with zeal and excitement had better control than those who didn’t. Yet, those of that degree of enthusiasm for institutional instructors were far and in between, a rare breed. Schools would be better off with them than without. Then again it would be too much to ask for. A dream, a wish really was all it was. Though, it would be nice and maybe a certain someone would actually pay attention in class. Not to mention stop stealing her notes. That’s beside the point, anyway…

Reality would and always be the best form of day time soap operas and teenage drama. None of it was scripted, no scenes were rehearsed, and the emotions were not forced. Everything was genuine not something to tug at fake heart strings. Though, to be frankly honest with herself, the dark red haired female did watch them. At times it did seem realistic with the problems characters deal with. The love, loss, and heartache some had to endure. Mix in betrayal and the long lost family member and such. Also at times everything was so obviously fake and over exaggerated. It was a joke, especially those high school dramas where the characters seemed to randomly burst out into songs every five minutes.

“Beggars can’t be choosers like they always say.” A sigh escaped the teenager’s lips as twirled the pencil she held between her fingers like a baton. Violet-blue eyes darted towards the clock on the wall. Eyes returned to the notebook that contained her notes for the current class, the class being World History. In a way she found some irony in having this class. It was World History, a class detailing the history of this and only this world and no others. But she saw a bright side to this. They –they being Sora, Riku, and herself– would be staying in this world for awhile until the Heartless problem was solved. It was like collecting intelligence on the enemy, but instead of an adversary it was of their location. So far the history did prove to be interesting. Though, some of the lecture did have her wonder if Heartless have been here before.

The bell rang signaling the end of class. Notebook closed and writing utensils gathered. Kairi placed these items in their respective pockets inside her backpack. Quickly, she made a beeline towards Sora, surprising some of the other students at her speed. This left a few wondering why the girl wasn’t on the track team, better yet lacrosse. But let’s digress from this topic. The Princess of Heart grabbed, but not too hard, Sora by his bicep before he could think of escaping from class and looked him dead in the eye and said, “Na uh huh~” A finger was waved in front of Sora. “We, meaning you and I, will be going to the library, hero boy~. It’s been a while since you’ve had a proper education. I bet you’re pretty used to not doing any school work by now.” A sweet smile spread across her lips. “But don’t worry~ that’s why you have Riku, Lea, Oni, and I to help you pull through right~?” she ended in a sing songy voice before she dragged the boy towards the library.

“I figured as much, he can’t really seem to concentrate on his school work at all. Then again traveling through the worlds for two years can do that to a person…” Thoughts paused before correcting themselves. “This is Sora after all, back then his mind seemed to wonder while doing homework.” A pencil lightly smacked Sora’s hand. “Be patient and wait. I’m still using these notes for my assignment.” The hand withdrew; she chuckled hearing some grumbling coming from the brunette. The dark red haired female was quite glad she managed to snag a table in more secluded part in the library. She had a feeling if they were out in the open, the boy would get far too easily distracted with passing students.

Brow gave a subtle twitch of irritation, but nodded none the less. Violet-blue orbs watch the brunette leave the library before returning to her pile of assignments. “Do Riku and Sora honestly believe I’m that naïve to not notice how overly protective they’re being. They may be Keyblade Masters, but they’re not Masters of Acting.” Kairi thought, not at all pleased with her friends, if she could continue to call them that. She understood why they were doing it, but the way they were going about it was all wrong. They were protecting her from danger, but not teaching her how to protect herself from said danger. It made her feel like a burden, unnecessary luggage, a forsaken child who needed constant watch, constant defending.

“There are friends who care about your well being. There are friends who try to protect you from. Then there are friends who cross the line who act like overprotective parents. “We do this to protect you,” “We don’t want you to get hurt.” Do they ever consider how it makes the other person feel? How they feel smothered, suffocating them with their thoughtfulness? No of course not, they believe what’s being done is in the other’s best interest without considering the emotions of the other. I’m not some little kid SORA AND RIKU! Do your job and teach me like you’re supposed to!” The tip of the pencil broke at the end of her angry mental rant. Somehow during that time the girl had managed to finish two assignments from Literature, a chapter of Pre-Cal, and another from Biology. Violet-blue eyes blinked. Look like Sora and Riku leaving her behind served a purpose of its own. It helped with finishing assignments quicker.

“Screw this, I’m tired of being left behind.” Kairi proceeded to pack her things. For a moment she looked at Sora’s belongings considering just leaving them there. A frustrated sigh left her lips. The Princess of Heart packed the brunette’s books, assignments, and writing utensils into the correct pockets. With the other’s book bag in hand and hers on her back, she walked up to the front desk. She took out a piece paper and quickly wrote something down. “If you see a male with brown spiky hair come by later, can you give him this note, please?” the librarian nodded taking the note and the boy’s belonging setting it behind the desk. “Thank you.”

Walking out of the library the teenager whipped out cell phone. Fingers danced across the numbered keys, a number was inputted. The teen quietly hummed a song she had composed on her flute a couple days back. Waiting for the receiver to pick up, eyes brighten once she heard a voice.

“Honestly Kaikai, you got to stop calling me while I’m at work.” The voice sounded amused.

“I don’t hear you complaining about it~.” Kairi teased seeing the blush spreading across the dirty blonde’s cheek. “Are you blushing?”

“I AM NOT BLUSHING!”

Kairi laughed, he so totally was.

A bus ride later, the dark red haired girl found herself at the bay where the Marine Research Lab was located. Sometimes the girl was amazed how the other could work here. It seemed out of character for him, then again the best mask is one of idiocy. Easy to deceive and fool easily throwing those off track with ease. Now that she thought of it that was pretty ingenuous of him to come up with something like that. “After listening to him tell his story, I wouldn’t believe it either. Edmy is smarter than he lets other believe. Sora, you can be such a jerk.”

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
                            User Image

Twilight Town, Woods ➫ Old Mansion Gates Aqua, Aster (Xion), Sora/Vanitas, Xemnas, and Silouhettes On edge
                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ the Key of Destiny▬▬▬▬
                            "Is it me or did Sora somehow become badass?" Observing Outfit

Bright rays of light filtered in though partially open curtains. The rays assaulted closed eyelids. A hand was brought up to lie across their eyes, to shield them. A groan escaped their lips as the body turned onto its side, covers pulled over their head. They wanted nothing more than to sleep the day away. Time to consider the dream he had, or were they really memories he had seen. It generally confused him, these dreams these possible memories. Were they real? Were they honest? Were these planted to break him? Questions similar to these ones continue to swirl around in the blonde’s head. It was giving him a headache.

Organization XIII. He remembered Xemnas bestowing a new name upon after Number I found him in Twilight Town. The Superior of the In-Between stating how Sora and he were a like after the male fought in him Hollow Bastion, now Radiant Garden. How he was placed under Axel’s tutelage (he was a decent teacher). Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia, and Larxene taught him the basics of missions and other things. Though, Larxene only did it because she was forced to. At least the Savage Nymph didn’t skewer him on one of her kunais. Though, he was quite pleased he wasn’t taught by Xaldin during that first week. Those spears looked extremely sharp. Not to mention the excruciating pain one would be in if one were to go right through them.

At the end of that first week another was inducted into their ranks. He remembered leaning forward in his throne for a better look. Their figure was clearly feminine, female. The new member was clearly female. Why did they wear their hood? Take it off; let everyone see your face. As if the female knew he was thinking of her (as creepy as that sounded) she turned her shrouded face towards him. A strange sensation traveled through his entire body. From that day forward the wheels of fate began to turn. The new girl was placed under his watch. Showing her the ropes and how missions were conducted. Eventually the girl spoke, surprising him, he thought the other was mute with how silent she was.

Though, he had seen these memories repeat in his head over and over again. When the fifth day came and the girl removed her hood… her visage was blurred. No matter how many times this scene played in his head he could never see her face. It was like this for all other memories that followed. A faceless person, it frustrated him so much. To be able to see, yet not see. To hold that single piece, dangling it just out of arms reach, teasing. This girl, with raven hair, had to be someone important to him and Axel. The three of them seemed to be always together when not on missions. Eating ice cream on the Clock Tower in Twilight Station, happy times.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. These moments were the ones he hated the most. The friends fought amongst each other, though it was mostly Axel and the girl. He was always the spectator to these fights. Confused and uncertain of what was going on. They were friends, friends weren’t supposed to fight. Yet, the thought was very naïve. When it came down to the final draw, she forced him to fight her due to Xemnas’ reprogramming of her. Teeth gritted against the other. Nails dug into his scalp as hands gripped the sides of his head.

“Why? Why did everything have to end up this way? Things could have been different if you just talked us, to me. Secrets… Secrets planted the seeds of separation of distrust. Both Axel and you hid so many things from me. A myriad of hidden truths and deceptive lies, the three of us could have talked it out…” His thoughts quietly drifted off into the realm of silence. To reflect on past event, to wonder how different things could have been if different actions were taken and certain buttons pushed. “What’s done is done I guess. She didn’t regret what she did in the end, told me the truth, gave me that last push to leave the Organization, even if it meant leaving Axel behind… Man, I’m such a douche. I should have at least considered what he felt before acting on a selfish whim.”

“I should really get out of b- umphf! the blonde landed hard on the floor limbs tangled about in the blanket he used. Brow ticked in irritation. “Today is turning out to be a great day isn’t it?” sarcasm laced his voice. He untangled himself from the blankets and headed towards the shower to get ready for the day. Maybe, just maybe he would try a new look to start off being back. There was a loud angry hiss. “STUPID CAT!”

Roxas’ head throbbed with undaunted pain. Fingers press against his temples in an attempt to subdue it. It failed as he leaned against a wall, gently messaging his temples. “This is ridiculous I’ve only been out of the house for an hour or so and I’m assaulted with a blasted a headache. But it doesn’t feel like a normal one. Kind of like a strong unrelenting tug. I wish I could ignore this, but if I do… … … OKAY FOR KINGDOM HEART’S SAKE I’LL GO! I’LL GO! Sheesh, freakin’ pushy.” Roxas grumbled. He let whatever this tug was lead him to where it wanted him to be.

“Nothing is ever free in life. Everything comes with a price, a reason, whether one likes it or not.”

“What does that voice sound familiar to me?” The blonde wondered. Walking pace turned into jogging. He heard the sound of weapons clashing against the other. A dark wave, an aftershock of darkness barreled through the woods in which he now ran. Darkness. Twilight Town may rest in-between Light and Darkness, but for this much to create an aftershock. Whoever this person, being, or creature was it had to be stopped.

“Only they call me that name. How you may come across that name, I’ll fight for that information, Xemnas.”

“XEMNAS!?” Roxas exclaimed and he sprinted towards the Old Mansion. Whoever this person, female, was fighting Xemnas had to be a complete idiot. The silver haired male was strong, this person had no clue to what they were getting into by challenging the other.

Twin blades of light began to form in his hands as they took on the forms of his keyblades, Oath Keeper and Oblivion. “No, I shouldn’t directly jump into something without knowing the situation.” He came to the end of the forest and jumped into the branches of the nearest tree, via Aero. Hiding within the foliage he peeked through the leaves. “What the hell is going on? Xemnas is wearing that weird get up that he had during the last fight with Riku and Sora.” Sky blue eyes moved from Xemnas to Sora to notice something different about his Somebody. “Why is he radiating so much darkness? It feels unnatural.” From Sora eyes drifted towards the bluenette, head tilted to the side. Who exactly was this woman? Eyes then traveled to the remaining female. “Was it your voice I heard, but how can I hear it from such a distance? How are we connected?”

Eyes traveled from the long haired ravenette to those silhouettes who stood before Xemnas. There were six of them all who something in common with a deceased Organization Member. Not that he was aware of those had come back. “Scythe to Marluxia. Cards to Luxord. Knives to Larxene. Shield to Vexen. Tomahawk to Lexaeus. Ethereal blades to Xemnas.” His mind quickly pieced together. Before he knew it the six broke off into group three groups of two heading towards their respective opponents. The one of Marluxia and of Luxord headed straight towards the long haired ravenette.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Do you really w ʌ ɴ ɴ ʌ to be like them?
    Do you really w ʌ ɴ ɴ ʌ be another trend?
    Do you w ʌ ɴ ɴ ʌ be part of that crowd?

‘Cause I ∂øη’т εvεɼ w ʌ ɴ ɴ ʌ, I don’t ever wanna ʙε, yøu
    Đ ø ɴ ’ т w ʌ ɴ ɴ ʌ ʙ є ʝ υ ƨ т ʟ ɪ ҝ є ყ ø υ

What I’m saying is, this is the anthemDance water, dance!
    ↖↖Throw all your hands up↗↗, you, don’t wanna be youDance water, dance!

Demyx ⊰ ⊱ Edmy
    User Image
                      "You ѕнѳυʟɗи'т ʝυɗɢє anyone вʏ ʌρρєʌʀʌи¢є."

Three classes, it was all he had for the day. For him they were his favorite classes: music, marine biology, and literature. If any of the former members of Organization XIII knew he had a small passion for science –even if it was of aquatic life– the reactions would be pretty obvious. They would come to the immediate conclusion that he was an imposter. Who would have thought, Number IX, the Melodious Nocturne, would go to school for Marine Biology, a category of science? When it was given the blonde was a slacker, preferred reconnaissance over fighting, and only played his sitar. If he remembered correctly, Number III would become severely irritated when he would play at night. Or to be more specific when he was sleeping, the guy seriously needed to lighten up.

Anyways, it was the mask he wore around them, something to keep attention away from him. If there was anything the blonde disliked when Demyx was part of the Organization was being in the spot light of any sort. He didn’t want to be recognized for any of his achievements. Not like Xemnas ever did recognize anyone for an ‘outstanding performance,’ anything along the lines of praises actually. If he found anything of vital importance not a word would fall from the musician’s lips. Not like anything of dire consequence was ever found by the blonde to begin with. If there was he took the precautions to make sure someone else found out what he knew without making it obvious it was him to begin with. That worked out perfectly and yeah for learning interesting things in his spare time, like learning how to change his handwriting into something completely different and unrecognizable.

A sigh escaped the male’s lips as he took down notes on Frédéric François Chopin. Spot light in that life was never a good thing. It brought on too much competition and unwanted attention. With how things in Castle Oblivion went down, despite not being there, he did find the deaths of one of the members to be rather suspicious. Everyone that went there were especially strong no matter if it was physical or mental. Though, when he was being honest with himself, the musician was glad the Savage Nymph –or the Calleous Vixen depending on who you spoke to– was gone. Yes, even those who wore smiles could have dark thoughts. In fact, he did not enjoy being that woman’s pin cushion. Subconsciously a hand rubbed the back of his neck. Phantom pains were a b***h and so was the one who provided them.

The bell rang signaling the end of class. Materials were gathered and placed into their rightful pockets in the book bag. The sling was slung over his right shoulder, pouch rested on his left hip. It was off to Marine Biology and then Literature afterwards. He was quite thankful he had these three for morning classes and held Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, while the three were held Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. Now that he thought of about it, wasn’t there some kind of video game based on Frédéric François Chopin’s life? He would definitely need to check that out eventually.

Edmy is more than disappointed when Lit class was canceled due to the professor catching an acute case of the flu. There were some questions about the paper due in a month he wanted to ask. Hopefully the woman would feel better within a week or two. He loved how the woman taught her class. The way she was able to hold everyone’s attention with every word she spoke. It made learning ever the more fun. Her laughter sounded like bells to his ears. “If anyone heard me now, they would think I have a crush on Professor Mitsuru.” A chuckle escaped his lips.

Cell phone was retrieved from his pockets. A number was quickly dialed, the blonde waited patiently for the other end to pick up. He hummed the latest piece of music he composed under his breath as he walked out through the front gates. Quite pleased with how it turned out. There was a click and a voice could be heard on the other end. “Mind if I come in early today? Lit class was canceled today due to Prof. Mitsuru falling ill… … …Ah huh, okay thanks. How’s Aria doing, is she about to give birth? Ah~ in another five days then? I’ll see what I can do about coming in on the day she pops, wouldn’t miss it for the world… … …HA! Told you Aria was my girl~. No, I do not spoil her! She just knows good music when she hears it… Bite me Amiti.”

A motorcycle ride later (yes everyone, he is coordinated enough to drive one), the blonde arrived at his place of work and quickly worked in while greeting the blue haired receptionist, Nowell. Straight to the staff locker room he went to deposit is book bag and riding gear. Long blonde hair –it went an inch or two past his shoulder blades– was pulled back into a small ponytail. Hair was tied off at the base of his neck with a small hair tie he nicked off Kairi at some point. The Marine Biology minor quickly changed into a wet suit and grabbed some scuba gear. Apparently it was his turn to gather some samples. Not like he didn’t mind or anything. He loved being in the water and the life within it. The water was part of him, ironically enough his birth sign was Aquarius. Someone out there most really love him~.

“What do you mean Alex taking me out there!? The guy would no less leave me in the middle of reef when given the chance!”

Or not.

After nearly being left in the middle reefs by Alex, the jerk, he finally made it back to the research center. He sent the long blue haired Alex a glare before the scuba equipment was returned. That entire event took at least a good three-four hours to do. Normally it only took about an hour an a half to two hours, but for some reason Alex didn’t like him very much. Which in turn meant the blue haired male would try to leave him in the reef when he was piloting manning the boat. Though, it was rare he was paired with the arse. Usually it was either Piers or Mia who took him out there; Alex was mostly a last resort when the other two were too busy with their respective work.

“Not like I can complain much, I’m only an intern here after all…” the blonde grumbled in his thoughts as he headed off towards another area of the building and outside.

“Hey there Aria, miss me~?” Edmy asked as a dolphin swam up to him and nudged his hand. Laughing a bit he rubbed the dolphin’s snout. Aria gave her impression of a purr moving into the touch. “Okay, time for your check-up~” Aria swam around him for a bit before settling in front of the blonde. He began to examine the soon to be mom for any abnormality. Edmy could remember the day when Aria first came to the research center. The porpoise had washed up long the shore one day after a terrible storm. Since the center was the closet place nearby the dolphin was brought here to recuperate. Once they found out the female was pregnant, it was decided she would stay until she gave birth. Out of everyone in the center, Aria –the blonde was the one who gave her her name– was the most attached to him.

“Your as healthy as ever Aria~ keep it up.” He encouraged the soon-to-be mother dolphin. Aria gave an impression of laughter as Edmy rubbed the top of her head.

“Listen to the stereo tonight tonight tonight HEDDOFON nara sutechimatte mou~”

Edmy got out of the pool of water (he’s in alcove in near the center) much to Aria’s dismay. Reaching for the cell phone he checked the caller ID and noticed it was Kairi calling him. A chuckle escaped his lips as he answered. “Honestly Kaikai, you got to stop calling me while I’m at work.” The blonde said with an amused voice.

“I don’t hear you complaining about it~” Kairi started to tease him as his cheeks took on a light tinge of pink. “Are you blushing?”

“I AM NOT BLUSHING!” Pink turned to red as he yelled into the cell phone, Kairi’s laughter could be heard on the other side and Aria laughed at him as well.

It did not take long for Edmy to shower and change into a clean set of clothing. There was always a set he brought with him to school knowing his work did involve diving into the ocean from time to time. A fluffy towel was wrung through his hair drying it as well as creating tangles in the process. Eyes glanced at the clock on the wall noting Kairi should be arriving at any time now to the center. Quickly he moved towards the mirror to comb the tangles out. They did serve as a form of irritation for the male and Kairi did get on his case from to time about grooming or something along those lines. He wasn’t really listening at the time either. He grabbed his book bag slinging the strap across his chest and left the locker room.

As predicted Kairi was checking in with Nowell, though it seemed the females were distracted with some form of conversation to finish properly. “Kairi~ we can leave now if you want.” Edmy called out to the girl. Nowell and Kairi both looked up to see the blonde waving his hand in the air. The dark red head said her farewell to the bluenette as the two headed outside. Once there Edmy hopped onto his GSXR 600 Suzuki and offered Kairi a helmet like he expected this to happen. “C’mon, I’m taking us somewhere to eat. I’ve missed lunch today and you don’t want to deal with me on an empty stomach.”

Kairi snapped the helmet on and hopped on behind Edmy. Arms wrapped tightly around the other’s waist as the male revved up the sports bike and took off out of the parking lot.

You, ∂ ø ɴ ’ т w ʌ ɴ ɴ ʌ be just like youDance water, dance!
                  What I'm saying is, this is the anthem Dance water, dance!
                  t h r o w x a l l x y o u r x h a n d s x u p Dance water, dance!
                  Ƞøw үøυ cʌη ғεεʟ ӎε Ϩɪηɢ ɪғ ყøυ'ɼε wɪтʜ ӎε ♪~Dance water, dance!
                  You, ∂ ø ɴ ’ т w ʌ ɴ ɴ ʌ ʙε just like youDance water, dance!
                  J U S T x L I K E x Y O UDance water, dance!

User ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Λ Cѳӎpѳƨεr'ς Яεqυɪεӎ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  Happy and Hungry __ N/A ➫ Amiti ( on the phone ) ➫ Nowell ( in passing ) ➫ Aria ➫ Kairi
                  College ➫ Marine Research Center ➫ On the Road

Dangerous Lunatic

▇▇▇▇▇ - - - Marluxia Décès - - - - -
User Image
                                      マールーシャ 死去 t h e c o u s i n
                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

“I wonder what has caused her complexion to take on such a radiant hue…” Marluxia silently wondered when he took notice of Porom’s now rosy visage. It complimented her quite well, though he chose not to openly voice that. To stay on the safe side of this, he waited for his companion’s reply to his inquiry with patience. If she did not wish to voice her hobbies for personnel reasons he would not push. No matter how curious he was, but if someone were to ask dear cousin Terra, the other would say the exact opposite. This was normally the reason why he chose not to speak of the other in detail.

Now if it was about the other cousin he dotted on so much (like a mother hen Terra would say), he would talk. Though, he would not get into that now, it would be a good while before and ending could be found. The rosette would say this, he did admire the girl’s creativity with her pranks. Then again he was never truly made a victim of the brunette’s ingenuity. Well, the same could not be said about Terra. “I guess I’m the lucky one.” was the rosette’s bemused thought on it.

Marluxia listened wholeheartedly to the butterfly’s words as she spoke. The small honest smile she donned on her lips glowed or at least it did to him. Maybe it was a trick of the light. He chuckled. “Despite being busy it sounds like you enjoyed helping your elder and town.” Momentarily forgetting how his mouth burned like the flames of a thousand suns. Where in the world did the chef obtained a trinidad morgue scorpion pepper was beyond him.

“Are you sure?” the rosette questioned, hardly noticing the laughter in her eyes. “I do not wish to take your meal if you still hunger.” With an absent mind the male had feed himself another spoonful of hell’s fire. He swallowed with much difficulty the substance slowly, so tortuously slow made its way down his throat. Yes, even he was capable of having his moments of idiocy. “Maybe I will take you up on your offer. Thank you.” He responded in kind. Once the richness of the meal touched his tongue it caused his taste buds to tingle. Immediately, well not in that instant to be exact, but it did extinguish part of the inferno. He gave her thankful look appreciating her offer.

For a moment he stopped upon hearing the butterfly’s question. The rosette considered her question and thought on it a bit before answering. “I would expect a school dance to be fun, but can’t really say. Never have attended one myself, the previous school I attended looked down upon it. Dances supposedly encouraged unwanted intimacy…” He lightly scoffed at the notion, not truly believing it himself. There were other ways that would initiate such a personal and intimate act. The mere thought of it though, did bring a hint of pink to his cheeks. He tried to subdue it, but it was quite persistent with its place.

“Though, if I could I would like to accompany one to it…” hardly noticing how his fingers fiddled with the cover of his notebook. Opening it to the first page that contained notes for Bestiary Class.

“Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut.” When he had finished his sentence the rose hued female was looking over her notes and wore a smile when she looked at him. He returned it in kind as he pulled the notebook towards his person. Royal blue eyes gave his notes a quick look over before he offered it to the butterfly.

Outside ___ Porom
"I at least gave it a try..."

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tu sei senza peccato?
Are you without sins?
Quanto sarà pesante il mio castigo?
How heavy will my punishment be
Ti accorgi delle voci senza voce?
Have you noticed the voiceless voice?
Ti accorgi dei tuoi peccati?
Have you noticed your sins?

Like ¢ɼιӎƨѳη ɼѳƨєƨ, unhealed wounds tab tab
βʆѳѳӎ ιη ɦєaɼϯƨ where hatred dwells
tab tab

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Luneth

“Now neither of us will starve. Would a teacher really want to deal with two hungry students and protesting stomachs on their hands? I say not! …Why is he shuffling?” Luneth wondered as he turned to face Arc. He was more than a bit oblivious to the puzzled expression the silver haired teen received earlier from the brunette. If he had noticed his reply would have been “It’s natural” or something along those lines. Though there may have een some teasing involved if he did notice the blush his little brother sported. Maybe he was thinking about that cute girl from earlier. If he (he being Arc) wanted to hook up with said girl. Luneth would fully support the other with his choice. Then again he was no cupid and the brunette still had that avoidance of females about him. Hmm… More plotting later, maybe he could that girl he just met to help him.

“Nah! I’ll just let things happen naturally… … … … …maybe.”

Violet orbs scanned the cafeteria for any available sitting. It was really packed in here, though a table was just freed up from a departing party. Did he really want to enjoy the first meal he would have with his sibling to be inside a building with a highly questionable staff member he called Nemo? Mind went back to earlier, fresh air would be nice. He looked back to see Arc had done just the same thing. If the teen interpreted the other’s head nod correctly Arc would be fine with wherever he chose for them to sit. “I’ve been stuck inside a house for far longer than I care to count. We’re eating outside.” The silver haired male led himself and the brunette outside…somewhere.

Violet orbs blinked the moment a squeak reached his ears. “You’re welcome. I couldn’t let you go throughout the day without a meal now, could I? Besides we're brothers right? Gotta look out for each other.” Luneth replied a bit sheepishly with a small laugh. “Clubs?” He hadn’t given much thought about it. Then again he couldn’t quite recall if he had signed up for any last year. Head tilted to the side in though as the teen guided them towards an outdoor table. He slid onto the bench well listening to Arc list off the ones he would be doing. President of the Book Club, the other did do a lot of reading. Cooking; the brunette could deal with the evil wooden spoons, but Arc was a wiz in the kitchen. Not to mention all the delicious yumminess the other was able to create. Music; for some reason he pictured him (Arc) playing a lute. Don’t know where that image came from.

“I was thinking SeeD, Blitzball, and Kendo. They seem like interesting and fun clubs.” He didn’t know what else to add on to that, so took a bite from his plate. “Why does this taste like sushi wrapped in a slice of pizza?”

Outside ___ Arc
            "What's next, a ravioli flavored potato... Actually that sounds pretty tasty."

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

It's the M O M E N T O F T R U T H and the M O M E N T T O L I E. The M O M E N T T O L I V E and the M O M E N T T O D I E
To the right, to the left we all F I G H T T O T H E D E A T H, to the edge of the Earth. It's a brave new world from the last to the first.
To the right, to the left, we all fight to the death, T O T H E E D G E O F T H E E A R T H. It's a brave new world. I T ' S A B R A V E N E W W O R L D

Cater Roux

The girls had found themselves an unoccupied table outside and slide onto the parallel benches. Mikoto had taken quick notice that their table was some distance away from Luneth and a boy with brown hair. Tail flicked to the side, she wondered who the other could be. Maybe she could meet them later; they seemed awfully busy right now. Kind of like how Kuja was busy with the pretty brunette. Though, both situations are entirely different from each other. She couldn’t help but be curious about the other, were they friends, siblings, or… actually she won’t say what the last was.

Cater had followed Mikoto’s line of sight to observe the girl was eyeing a table with two males: one with silver and the other with brown. In fact the one with silver hair reminded her of her classmate Sice. Her mind fiddled with the idea that the two could possibly be long lost siblings or something. But that idea was as farfetched as Trey not being chatty. Boy could that archer talk. At times she did wonder if there was a mute button or fast forward button for the male. It would save everyone from a lot of headaches. Anyways…

“You know them?” Cater questioned as she forked a piece of her meal into her mouth. For a moment the auburnette as she turned the piece of meat –or what she assumed was– in her mouth. It could possibly be chicken with its texture but the flavor was sure interesting. It was kind of sour and sweet like a green apple dipped in caramel. “Oooh~ I wonder if the chef can make caramel apples~” the female thought with a sigh. THAT would definitely make this school awesome if the chef was able to do that. Possibly make her less homesick as she was now. Okay, depressing thoughts, go away, not needed now.

“I know the one with silver hair is called Luneth, but I don’t know of the male who’s with him.” Mikoto answered with a slight head tilt instantly, gaze turning to the other. It drew the auburnette from her thoughts. “We only met this morning. He was very nice with showing me around the school when I got lost. Apparently he attended the school the previous year, but fell ill part way through and sent home to recuperate.”

“That ill huh?” another forkful of whatever it was she was eating was put into her mouth. Cater was very much enjoying her meal. “It’s good to see he’s healthy enough to come back, ya’know.” She waved her fork a bit. “It would be a total bummer to have to make up two years of school due to being sick.” “I know I would loathe it, all those missing school work and lectures. I’d rather fight in a war than go through all that… Wait I would still have to go school. Can’t seem to win now, can I?” she thought with dismayed. The eating utensil slowly stirred the substance with the consistency of pudding. “By the way, what clubs are you thinking about signing up for?” What the heck; was this pudding or cement? She couldn’t free the fork from it.

Mikoto watched the auburnette in amusement as she struggled to free the utensil. For a moment she thought on the question. “Hmm… I’ve decided on Cheerleading, I did a bit of gymnastic in middle school, so it should be pretty similar to one another. Cooking, I enjoy seeing the smiles brought to another’s lips when they eat a good meal. The last would be swimming…” “I wonder if I could swim like a mermaid…” She shook her head causing Cater to give her a curious look. “What about you?”

“Well I’ve thought about Blitzball, always wanted to try that sport out. Heard it was really fun. Science, something I picked up from my mother before transferring and SeeD. Think the club would suit me… By the way, what happened to your food?” Now noticing there was nothing on the blonde’s plate.

“I ate it all~” Mikoto answered with a bright smile as her companion face faulted. She ate everything that fast!? Dang, she must have been real hungry to do that without her noticing. “We’ve been talking this whole time, but I don’t know what your name is. Do you mind if I ask what it is? Mine is Mikoto, no last name.”

“Cater Roux. Nice to meet you Mikoto, HAZZAH!” Cater cheered finally freeing the eating utensil from whatever it was. Unfortunately what it was stuck in flew off the end and sent flying through the air. “Aw crap.” Hopefully it wouldn’t hit anyone. If it did, the auburnette hoped it didn’t hit a teacher of all people.

Outside
        Mikoto
        "Not even a full day and I'm already causing trouble... At least mother isn't here to see it."

I believe in nothing, not the end and not the start. I believe in nothing, not the earth and not the stars
I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark I believe in nothing, but the beating of our hearts
I believe in nothing, one hundred suns until we part. I believe in nothing, not in satan, not in god

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
        Come with me in the twilight of summer night for awhile Tell me of a story
        never ever told in the past Take me back to the land Where my yearnings
        were born The key to open the door is in your hand Now fly me there

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ϯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fingers glided effortless over the glyphs. Though, the female would much prefer feeling the glyphs unhindered by gloves, but she dare not take them off. Not with how biting and not to mention how freezing the temperature was within this cave. If her fingers froze how would she be able to write letters back home telling them she was fine? Though, her father refused to even read them at least mother and her siblings read them. It brought a smile to her lips to see the handwriting of her little brother scribbled across the paper. He was growing up so fast and she was there not there to witness it. “No use dwelling on what could have been Stella. You can only move forward and hope for the best. I hope the girls were able to choose though…” A sigh escaped her lips, “Knowing father and how he is a stickler for tradition...”

The blonde shook her head to rid herself of negative thoughts. Stella returned to the glyphs in hopes it would distract from previous musings. She held the flashlight a little bit closer to the wall. It appeared the text was faded in some places. Even up close they were a bit hard to decipher their meaning. She stepped back with a hand on her hip. Flashlight pointed to left of the wall and then to the right. Flashlight waved back and forth a bit. “An ancient power protected by the gods... Hmm, I wonder if this power had potential bring great good or great evil.” Stella wondered aloud. She let out a puff of cold air, a frown mired her features.

“Thou art cruel time to tease with splendors only to hide within its passage.” A playful little pout crossed her lips. “Maybe I should leave now. I only came here based on rumors and to satisfy my curiosity. Then again one mystery has only led me to another. Should I continue to investigate these ruins…” Head tilted to one side, flashlight laid idly in her hand. “Or return to someplace warm and out of this dreadful cold...” Both options appealed to the Fleuret. Warmth was something she wanted, because the temperature in Ice Country was biting cold. Something the female was not quite used to. Then there was the exploration part, mostly because her curiosity could be a curse at times. “Curiosity, you have won over common sense… Why do I do this to myself?”

She ventured further into the ruins in hopes of finding something to sate this desire. Yet, what she did manage to come across did not explain what this ancient power was in detail or what it was capable of. Why were these particular ruins tormenting her? Did she do something to offend a deity o- “Huh? Why has my foot suddenly become stuck?” Stella tried to pull her foot out of the ground. When she did a crack appeared in the ice. Teeth bit the blonde’s bottom lip. This certainly was not a good thing. “This is exactly what mother means by my curiosity leading me into more trouble necessary!” she mentally scolded herself. Even a slight movement caused the crack to grow as the woman tried to remove her foot from the hole. Before a breathe could be taken the ground collapsed, she fell.

“Ow… Why does my head hurt?” Eyes slowly opened to see soft whiteness. Head slowly turned, or tried to, to look upwards. “Did I fall from that height? I’m lucky to be alive then.” She winced, “Must have sprained my ankle when I fell… so cold.” Bits of ice and snow rained gently upon her. Small bits started to grow in size as purple eyes widened. “For the love of Alexander, if I somehow make it out of here alive, I swear I won’t let my curiosity win over common sense again.” She attempted to get up only to realize her foot was buried underneath a sheet of snow and ice, pinning it in place. “My luck can’t be that bad,” she mumbled as her free foot vehemently started to sharply kick the snow and ice in an attempt to free the other.

For a moment the blonde lost consciousness and when she came around. Purple eyes found themselves gazing into a set of dark green eyes. A small smile made it across her lips as vision began to blur. “Thank you,”
            Stella managed to say before returning to the realm of unconsciousness.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ϯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        Fanatics find their heaven in never ending sotrming wind
        Auguries of destruction be a lullaby for rebirth Consolations,
        be there In my dreamland to come The key to open the door
        is in your hand Now take me there

ʟ σ c ʌ т ɪ σ ɴ ϲ σ м ρ ʌ ɴ ʏ
        Shiva, Snow Cave Masked Man
        τ ʜ σ υ ɢ ʜ τ ѕ σ υ τ ғ ɪ τ
        "Such beautiful eyes... *passes out*" Wearing ( plus white gloves )

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Cater Roux

After her companion and her departed from Undertaker, right before the others he was with arrived. She took the rooftops once more. Quietly shadowing the group from up above, though she had to laugh when the Shinigami was suddenly kidnapped by a beautiful gypsy. The fact the male was wearing a dress made it all the better. If no one knew the one wearing the dress was a male beforehand. Well, even Jack would have thought Undertaker was a chick. What she wouldn’t give to see the look on the class clown’s face for him to hit on Undertaker only to find out that she was really a he. The laughs everyone would get from that. Eh, oh well she might as well get back to tailing this group. Then again the auburnette really wanted to follow the Shinigami instead. War Gods were one things, but gods and goddesses from mythology were in a league of their own.

“Man, why did this mission have to involve gathering intel on these ‘Princesses of Heart’ huh? Someone like Naghi would be better for this.” she grumbled in her thoughts. But it seemed that luck was on her side as the group was heading off in the same direction as the silver haired Shinigami. Hey, at least she would be able to see the show now. That was a plus in her book and it seemed her companion was just as interested with the go about on stage. Not unless she was misinterpreting the gleam in those charcoal eyes wrong. Shoulders shrugged as she roof hopped after the group, also to get a better view of the stage. When she did, the auburnette nearly fell off the roof in laughter. The guy was flirting and pole dancing. “Man! I wish I had a camera to record this for later!” arms held herself together.

Blue eyes glanced at the infant sitting on her shoulder. A slender auburn brow arched. Where did he get that camcorder from? Where did that chameleon go since she thought about it. Eh, oh well won’t hurt to ask. “Can I get a copy?” He gave a nod in response. Though, she knew there would be some kind of fee to obtain the video. For a moment the auburnette thought, what would be good enough in exchange for a video of a pole dancing Shinigami? “Well there is always that. I have to test it anyway to begin with just to see… Hmm… Maybe it could work he did seem interested in it when I first mentioned it.” “How about a field test of my Teleport Bullet?” the teen offered. He may not have said anything, but she could tell the raven haired male accepted the offer.

Blue eyes returned to the scene below to see Undertaker had performed a switch with the gypsy from earlier. “Well, that’s interesting. turns out she had a spare dress in the waiting. He got conned didn’t he?” There was really no need to answer that question; it was rather obvious to begin with. Hidden within the shadow of a smoke stack, she laid herself flat against the roof top. Her left arm was extended, right arm slightly drawn back. Cater dipped into her arsenal of firearms and summoned her sniper riffle: L115A3 AWM. Right cheek was pressed against the left side of the butt of the gun. Left eye closed as the right eye aligned itself with the scope. For a brief second she closed her eyes and opened them again, her pupil turned vertical. Everything through the scope increased in clarity.

“Guess it doesn’t matter where you go humanity always shows how cruel it can be,” Cater commented as Quasimodo was tied to the pillory spun around and the crowd throwing rotten vegetables at him.

“It’s the Festival of Fools,” the infant stated like it explained everything and it basically did in a way.

“You’re right on that. Look like that gypsy and the girl with red eyes from earlier are freeing the hunchback. Oh, look like Mr. Tall and Mighty doesn’t like that. Aw s**t.” The female gunner cursed, as she fired off a Teleport Bullet at the girl with red eyes (Rue) and Esmeralda in succession with a Marker Bullet. The bullet had both females appear on the gallows before a table with an assortment of vegetables on it. Then the fun began as they outran their pursuers in a very comical manner that had Cater holding herself in laugher. Some guards they were unable to catch two teenagers. The chase ended with another vanishing act this time conducted by the gypsy herself. “That girl has some skills.” The female gunner could not help but be impressed by the other. Well, look like one Princess of Heart was off the radar for the mean time. Will probably have to look for her later, but at least the other one- “Damnit to hell, is that girl stupid or something!?” she all but yelled in her thoughts.

“I admit I’ve done some pretty stupid things myself, but I’m not that dumb to automatically go up to someone and challenge them after nearly being killed the first time.” Cater seethed. “Lo and behold Heartless appear courtesy of our winged angel. At least I’m not going to die of boredom. Thankfully Trust gave me one of his Teleport Cards for this mission.”

“The girl will eventually learn from her mistake even if it means coming close to death a second time.” Her companion commented. “I doubt Undertaker will be able to save her this time.” Blue eyes looked down at the square now swarming with Heartless. She didn’t know whether to laugh or not as some of people started to cling to Undertaker. Who was conveniently dressed as a father, begging for divine protection from him or something along those lines.

“So, sensei,” the infant arched a brow at that form of address. “Want to make this into a competition, like first to eliminate one-hundred heartless wins or something? For good sportsmanship. Oh yeah, guess I’ll try to protect that Princess of Heart while I’m at it.” She finished, the other considered this and gave a firm nod before he released a spray of Chaos Shots into the poor unexpected numbers of Heartless. “Cheater…” Cater playfully teased as she fired off in fast succession Elemental Bullets into the dark creatures. The auburnette made sure to avoid harming the ones fighting the creatures off. “Okay that was five down, time to jump to the next roof. Guess I should change position after every five down. Sounds good.” She teleported, via Teleport Card, to a different roof, it seemed the other had the same idea as well. He too had changed his position. Every now and then blue orbs would flicker towards the white haired Princess of Heart.

“At least it’s only in title and not in status. Honestly, I have no respect for a person who would endanger their life after it has already been saved from near death. Doesn’t she know, for death to interfere in a life’s passing is unheard of? It’s pushing it especially when it’s decided one’s string will be cut. Then again I doubt the little idiot even know what Undertaker truly is. Doesn’t give her the excuse to do what she just did.” “Ungrateful brat.” Location changed once more after another five was eliminate.

La Cité des Cloches, Rooftops
        Reborn;; Makuto and Lunaris ( on another rooftop )
        Undertaker, Ed, and Al ( on the ground )
        Rue ( kidnapped by gypsies elsewhere )

"I thought Jack and Nine were idiots, but this girl takes the cake." Wearing

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        ??? ????? ????????
        -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ʗɦɪʍϵ ϯɦϵ ɓϵʟʟѕ to let us make ϯɦϵ ѡѳʀʟɗ ϯʀϵʍɓʟϵ When time greets ⑨ ʌɴɗ ⑨ ѡɪϯɦ ⑨, in the depths
        of consciousness ѕѳʍϵϯɦɪɴɢ ρυʟѕϵѕ And when ϯɦϵ ғɪʀѕϯ ѕϵʌʟ ɪѕ ɓʀѳҝϵɴ
        ʌ vѳɪϲϵ ѳғ ϯɦυɴɗϵʀ resounds, saying that
        ѡϵ ʌʀϵ υρѳɴ ʏѳυ...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Three days had passed in Orience since Cater departed on her mission with a man who could turn into an infant and vice-versa. The auburnette did not go into much detail with what her mission entailed, but it had something to do with gathering information and part protection. Not to mention the man did scare him a bit (a lot). The fedora wearing male had a kind of aura that spoke of death. There was more to the man’s aura –later learned the other was a hitman for a royal family in another world– but death stood out the most. The light blonde haired male shivered. “How can Cater not be disturbed by his presence?” he thought.

What said male was currently doing well, it was a bit embarrassing. But to those who knew him it was something they expected him to do. He was chasing around a baby chocobo who followed him all the way back from the Chocobo Ranch the Academy owned. Said little ball of feathers was parentless, he felt for the little bird. With how small the little Chocobo was it could easily be stepped on. So here he was chasing it all over the academy grounds while the bird chirped happily, creating quite the disturbance. “Come here please. You’ll get hurt if you continue to run around like this.”

In response the little bird weaved in it between the feet of passing students, barely dodging the light blonde haired male’s hands. Whilst said male was earning strange looks from said students he ran by. Unfortunately the little bird had disappeared around the corner of a building. Once he rounded it himself he spotted the ball of feathers some distance away. Pale blue eyes brightened sprinting towards the bird’s location only to see it disappear into a sleeping… girl’s… shirt. Its small head popped out of the collar of the girl’s shirt. The chocobo chirped a bit too happily at him.

“Why… Why did you have to be there of all places.” The male wondered. Hand held out for it to jump onto. It refused. He could removed the bird from the girl’s shirt himself but… Cheeks turned a light shade of pink at the mere thought of doing that. With a hand reached out… The light blonde haired male shook the sleeping female’s shoulder.

"Hmm.." The girl softly sounded as she felt someone shaking her shoulder to slowly open her ocean blue eyes. The first thing she saw was a boy with short light blonde hair and pale blue eyes in front of her. In surprise, she jumped back a bit for her back to press upon the tree more. "W-what is it?" She asked curiously, not knowing who he is or where she's at. In fact, she didn't even know who she was and where she came from except for that her name is Andria. The pink haired female lost her memories from someone bashing her head with a plank of wood earlier.

Suddenly, she heard adorable chirping coming from her shirt to look down in curiosity. The teen gasped from seeing the little baby bird to hold her hand out in front of her shirt so the bird could jump out onto her hand. "Awwh~ It's so cute. What is it? Does it have a name?" She questioned as the baby bird hoped onto her hand to sit down, refusing to move more with a content facial expression. The girl was only calling the baby chocobo 'it' because she didn't know it's gender and had no clue it was called a chocobo. After smiling at the chocobo more, Andria slowly looked up at the boy. "Do you know me in any way..? I don't.. remember anything except for my name. It's Andria, right?"

Meanwhile from a far away distance, a masked man was watching the two teens secretly with his arms crossed.

The male gave a sigh of relief when the girl woke up. Though, he couldn’t help but take notice of how radiant her eyes were. Brow gave an irritated tick seeing how the baby chocobo had willingly hopped out of the girl’s hand and promptly sat there with a content expression on its feathery face. He couldn’t stay mad at the little bird for long though, it chirped again. The little one’s wings lifted a slight bit before tucking themselves in against his little body again. Head tilted to the side as he gave the light blonde haired male an imploring look. “Cursed chocobo, why do you have to be cute?”

He chuckled hearing the girl’s questions, though the last one had him a bit concerned. “What you hold is a chocobo, though this one is merely a baby. He escaped from me earlier when he followed me from the Chocobo Ranch. I was worried he would be stepped on and chased him all the way out here.” He gave the chocobo a look clearly saying “You’re in trouble”. In response the chocobo looked down feeling ashamed of himself. “No, he doesn’t have a name yet… Would you like to give him one?” He questioned. It seemed only right for the girl to give the little one a name, since he did seem attached to the pink haired girl. “No, I don’t know you in anyway, we have only just met. Andria?” the male decided against asking Andria how she lost her memory.

Andria had given him her name, but what name should he give her? There was of course his real name, but since he just met the girl, he did not know if he could trust her. Thankfully, Auntie Arecia had given each of his classmates a codename to use on missions. Hmm, it would be safer to use that name instead. “My name is Trust.”

"A chocobo.." The girl softly murmured while looking down at the little ball of fluff. The girl couldn't help but to smile at how cute and soft he is. "No, he doesn’t have a name yet… Would you like to give him one?" The pink haired female looked up at the boy in surprise. "Are you sure? I mean.. it's your chocobo since he liked you enough to follow you here." The teen paused for a short moment. "Though.. Fluffy would match him very much since he's so soft and has alot of feathers," She added on while smiling up at him.

Finally Andria continued to listen to sadly look down afterwards. "...so.. I'm completely lost then with no where to go.." She mumbled loud enough for the light blonde haired boy to hear. A soft sigh escaping her lips as she wondered where she will go afterwards. After looking down at the chocobo again, she gently gave him back to Trust. "Thank you, Trust. It was really nice to meet you." It would probably be best to leave now to find somewhere to work and stay at. She had no form of munny, coins, or which ever money currency the world had.

Soon enough a female with long ravenette hair and violet eyes began to rush forward to Trust as a boy with blond hair and blue eyes followed, running out of breathe. "Queen.. Stop running so fast.." The male huffed as he placed his hands on his knees while leaning over.

Just before the female ran to the pair, she noticed the pink haired female to think wisely. "T-Trust.. We were looking all over for you. What were you doing?" She questioned while tilting her glasses upwards with her index and middle finger.

A second after, the boy with blond hair caught up to look over at Andria. "Hey there, I'm Jack. Are you a new student here?" The teen introduced his self while sticking his hand out to her.

"M-My name is A-Andria." The girl began to stutter to stick her hand out to shake his. "Though.. I'm not a student." She began to smile sheepishly."I don't even know where I came from or.. where I live.. I just woke up here just a few minutes ago." Just then Queen and Jack looked over at each other and then to Trust.

“I’m completely sure, he does like you enough to um… venture into your shirt.” He coughed into his fist to cover up the light tinge of pink dusting his cheeks. “Fluffy?” He knelt down beside the rosette as the now named Fluffy chirped happily. “I believe he likes the name was well.” Trust returned Andria’s smile with one of his own. Lightly he scratched the top of Fluffy’s head with a finger. The little chocobo gave a content purr, or at least a sound that could be interpreted as one. His little yellow wings flapped happily as his feathery head turned towards Trust. Tawny brown eyes gazed up at him curiously. “I don’t have food on me little one, just wait a little all right?” he got a small chirp in return and watched as Fluffy settled back down in the female’s hand.

When he heard Andria’s mumbled sentenced his concern grew. “I wonder if Auntie Arecia knows of any loopholes allowing Andria to board at the school…”

Pale blue eyes looked up to see Queen and Jack heading towards them and stood back up. The light blonde haired male chuckled at Queen’s chuckle. “I was at the Chocobo Ranch.” A chirp came from beside him, “Oh yes, Fluffy” –he made a small hand motion towards the baby chocobo sitting in Andria’s hand– “had followed me back to here. Spent a little time chasing him about the grounds to a sure he wasn’t hurt in anyway.” Trust answered.

“Andria speaks the truth.” For a mount the light blonde haired male thought for a moment, “Do you think Arecia-sensei would know of a way to have Andria enrolled into the academy?”

"Of course, you would be at the chocobo ranch.." Jack mumbled under his breath while leaning onto his right foot more as a hand was placed upon his hip. Trust really did love chocobos, in fact it was his favorite. The teen didn't know why it was but.. it was cute and many girls thought that too. Trust even had a semi-girly face, but he still did attract the females around the Academy. The boy either attracted them with his looks, mature speeches, or fighting skills. Jack couldn't placed his finger on it but he had to admit.. He was a little jealous.

On the other hand, Queen listened to the girl with unique pink hair as Jack was dazed off in his thoughts already. “Do you think Arecia-sensei would know of a way to have Andria enrolled into the academy?” The ravenette nodded her head as a hand moved towards her chin. "Arecia-Sensei could probably pull a few strings to enroll her into the academy but.." The class president looked at the girl from head to toe and moved in closer to the light blonde haired boy. "All of the dorms are taken from the last time, I checked and she might struggle in which ever class she is placed into."

As Queen was whispering her last sentence to Trust, Jack was near by with his ear wide open as a grin spread upon his face. "She can always stay in my room." He suggested while looking at the lost girl who had no clue on anything.

"That is a big no," Queen added on while moving her fist on top of Jack's head. "I don't trust you one bit. You would probably take advantage of her since she's probably clueless about everything." The female looked over to Trust. "If it's alright with Arecia-Sensei then maybe.. She could possibly stay in your room?" The class president wouldn't have mind having a room mate but she didn't want someone else knowing her personal business inside of her dorm.

As questionable as Auntie Arecia’s actions may be at times, the light blonde haired male knew his auntie would be able to pull something off. From observing –obviously not eavesdropping– Headmaster Khalia and her were on good terms with each other. If he dared it, they could possibly be friends? The thought was quickly brushed a side, it was plausible, just because they were able to hold civil conversations with each other did not mean they were more than just acquaintances. Though, he could hope for something along those lines.

“It would be best if she could be placed within our class would it not? At least Andria would be around familiar faces.” Pale blue eyes glanced at the rosette to see if she approved of this idea. It would be beneficial for the female if she was. At least that way she would have help with any class assignments and catch up to where the class currently stood. Arms crossed as head tilted to the side. Before he could think any further on this head snapped in the direction of Jack. “That certainly will not happen.” Trust glared at his classmate. He wanted to punch the male, but Queen had a handle on it already.

As it was, Arecia was not found in her room, that being the Magic Department of the Academy. They found her in the class room preparing a lesson for the next class and those after that. “Auntie thinks very far ahead… I wonder what we will learn next.” The teenager wondered as they walked into the class.

The Head of the Magic Department turned around in one fluid motion. A hand on her hip and her long cigarette holder –always on her no matter the time or event– rested in her right hand. Hazel eyes with vertical slight like pupils gazed upon the quartet who entered the room. Eyes looked over Trust, Queen, Jack, and a pink haired girl. Was that a chocobo in her shirt? “Hmm… He must have been to the Chocobo Ranch again, that boy.” Eyes trained themselves on the girl before looking upon her nephew and students. A slender brow rose, “I presume there is a question pertaining to the one you have with you.” Arecia Al-Rashia stated. Though, she did take note of the swell on Jack’s head and arched a slender brow. She merely glanced at Queen, having the feeling the girl had something to do with it.

Andria didn't know why but as Trust began to walk with the girl and boy named Queen and Jack, she tried to match her walking pace with his. She found him very kind and helpful when he first suggested for her to be enrolled into the academy. She had no problem with being in their class either since they were all nice and protective. Though.. the teen hoped there weren't more males like Jack.. He made her a bit scared and uncomfortable with the grin he had upon his face earlier. As the group walked throughout the hallways to the Magic Department of the Academy, she kept getting stares from the students because of her hair color. Is there really no one with pink hair here? Andria shyly looked down at the floor as the chocobo that was now in her shirt began to chirp. Which she didn't mind since the baby chocobo seemed to like it so much in there. "Shh~ Fluffy," she scolded him softly. She didn't want the others to get in trouble if they aren't suppose to have chocobos on the academy's campus.

After a few short moments, they made it to the female that they were looking for. Arecia, Queen and Ace called her and supposedly she's Trust's aunt or.. at least that's what she thought. Since he kept calling her Auntie Arecia as Queen called her Arecia-Sensei. The pupils in her eyes reminded her of a cat. Which made chills run down her spin as the woman looked over to her. "I presume there is a question pertaining to the one you have with you." Fluffy chirped happily at Arecia as the girl began to blush a bit from the baby chocobo sounding in her shirt.

Jack nodded his head to Arecia-Sensei's question. "She has no memories of her past and has no where to stay.." He began to trail off a bit while slightly looking over to Trust. It would be good to explain how he first met her and found out about that.

"And we were wondering if she could possibly enroll into the academy and be a part of Class Zero." Queen finished while adjusting her glasses again.

Arecia listened to the words of Jack and Queen and took them into consideration. Hazel orbs examined the rosette, looking her up and down. The girl appeared to be in healthy condition, with the exception of memory loss being one of the mind. A good hit to the head or fall could produce such a result. Her pink hair was quite uncommon in this world. Given her colleague, Susaya Kurasame, had blue-ish gray hair –that took on a purple hue when the sunlight hit it–, student Ayatsugi Carla blue-green hair, and her other student Yobatz Quon purple-gray hair. Though, if one were to look at Clement Yuzuki Nes Peacemake from the Kingdom of Concordia, the woman indeed had pink hair. “She must hail from another world…” Arecia concluded after doing her analysis of the girl. Hazel eyes moved towards Trust.

Trust saw his aunt’s eyes trained on him as well at the small look Jack was giving him. “I found Andria sleeping under a tree when I came across her.” There was a chirp from Fluffy, “While I was chasing Fluffy I mean. The baby chocobo had…” cheeks took on a very light shade of pink. Arecia arched a slender brow waiting the light blonde haired male to continue. “Fluffy had made his way into Andria’s shirt.” He stopped right there not wanting to continue any further. The brow went up a little more. “No, I didn’t do anything inappropriate, I'm not Jack. I merely woke up by shaking her shoulder.” The last he needed was for Jack to get any strange and perverted ideas.

Arecia hmm’d as she took this new bit of information in. “Hmm… I’ll speak with the Director Khalia about Andria’s enrollment and placement in the academy.” The ravenette would make no promises or guarantees to them. “He does owe me quite a number of favors.” “For now you will just have to wait for an answer.”

Out Of Cards;; A collab post between Xx Michiko xX and Gintsuki Chi

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The lost children's footsteps disappeared, leaving in their stead a song of prayer
        It will turn into a flame that will light a torch for the ones who will come after
        Our eyes are the color of night; they turned black like the clear sky
        Because we searched and gazed too much at the things we were sure of once they left us behind

Orience, Rubrum Peristylium Suzaku, Class 0 Classroom Andria, Queen, Jack, and Arecia

"Hopefully Auntie will be able to pull this off..." Peristylium Suzaku Boy's Uniform -with red cape and brown pouch-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff