Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
L a L a D o v e

LOL CAT HAHA-- I can't-- I was just like grinning throughout this entire paragraph--
You are too funny haha--
But a great plotter loool!

I'm like YES YES DRAMAAA BWAHAAAAHA ahem.
I mean yeah it would be interesting to see Kei open up-- and maybe even try to let someone
in his heart-- IDK WHO YET-- 'cause I like to see it unfold in the rp-- 'cause its fun dat way lol.

BUT YEAH ACTUALLY..
Kei's personalties DO like different people-- Shi is honestly too suicidal and IDK if he has time
to think about love-- Masa .. could end up falling for someone-- not sure yet--
Ken--- hmmm. Depending on encounters-- lol.
Haru likes.... everyone LOL--
but he might have this special thing for Candace since he spends most of his time with her-- and their selfies haha-- rescuing random creatures from their dire fate loool
The childish Naoki I think will end up liking (i forgot what her name was)--lol

So it might end up being a mess for everyone if the personalties DO end up liking peepz---
And it will just get even messier for Kei--(like he already has to deal with slaps meant for
Raiden LOL)

Hahaha!
Ooooo, Candace will keep her eyes open for when Kei takes an interest in someone and opens up~. He's stuck with her as a friend for life tbh. I CALL DIBS ON BESTMAN AT HIS WEDDING.
/shot.

That's gonna be cool seeing who all his personalities fall for and how. Can't wait! Yaaas, Haru! <3 What we have is special and our selfies are A+++. WE HAVE TO GO RESCUE ALL THE CREATURES! I can't wait for their adventures tbh, its going to be hilarious.

Ona Elric
catty_gothloli_21

Oh! XD Okay!
Yes, dogs. You can imagine why they wanted to chase him down. It depends on how they ask him. Some approaches he'd turn down, some he would agree to. OH GOG. IF THAT HAPPENS DONT TELL MAMAN.

Yeeaaaah, he doesn't like people messing with it. It's his most important thing. And good! I'm glad it made you laugh. vuv The mental image made ME laugh. Wait. many fans jokingly call Kuzco a princess because of his.... Mannerisms. DOES THAT THEN IMPLY THAT MEL WOULD BE A PRINCESS?

LOL, ya i can imagine why and its hilarious. MAMAN WILL FIND OUT BECAUSE THERE WILL BE SO MANY PICS. SO MANY. Okay, Jinx and Candace will try to convince him to take their potions, they will learn through trial and error.

OF COURSE MEL IS A PRINCESS. <33333

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
catty_gothloli_21

OH s**t. MEL WONT BE HAPPY ABOUT THAT. IN FACT HE'LL BE PISSED. WHO EVER LET MAMAN KNOW IS DEAD TO HIM. Yeah, that makes sense.

YAAAAAY. Don't tell him that.

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Ona Elric

OH s**t. MEL WONT BE HAPPY ABOUT THAT. IN FACT HE'LL BE PISSED. WHO EVER LET MAMAN KNOW IS DEAD TO HIM. Yeah, that makes sense.

YAAAAAY. Don't tell him that.

cri, ok. telling maman is a no because CANDACE WON'T BE DEAD TO HIM I REFUSE TO LET THAT HAPPEN.

LOL, one day mel goes to leave the dorm and there's an anonymous gift and inside there is a princess tiara for him BECAUSE HE IS A PRINCESS~

Also beanie and I are working on our posts rn but we're kinda stuck, if you have any ideas that would be helpful biggrin
So tired.
Must recover from kon. crying

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
vin85_beat
So tired.
Must recover from kon. crying

oooo, i'm going to animeboston on friday and im so excited.
catty_gothloli_21

Lol, I remember reading about that.
Got any good cosplays planned out for the weekend?

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
vin85_beat

Lol, I remember reading about that.
Got any good cosplays planned out for the weekend?

What did you cosplay as?
What was you're favorite part?
I was going to, but my break didn't coincide with my friends so I didn't. I did find out that my uni has a cosplay club so I'm going to join it next year. it's going to be my first time cosplaying, when I do it for Connecticon this summer. I'm gonna go as Lilo and my friend is going to help me make her dress. I wanted to start out with something simple and build up on my skills. I'm new to conventions. I went to my first one last summer and it was Connecticon. It's small, so i'm excited for AnimeBoston. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE DEALERS ROOM. heart
catty_gothloli_21

I didn't cosplay unfortunately.
I volunteer for security at my kon so I don't really have much time with work to do anything.
Favorite part was probably seeing my friends in their cospalys.
My kouhai always makes an adorable Len~ heart
Ha ha, that will be amazing to see then!
Hopefully I can do the same with the help of my friends. It would be amazing if I can ever finish my Ruby cosplay from RWBY.

Lionheart

26,200 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
ona elric

I PROMISE I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOUR OR MEL heart

I've been super busy making graphics for a thread I'm going to create here (hopefully) in the next few days or week~

Spooo I've been trying to give my eyes a break every now and then so they don't hurt. But I'll be on tomorrow to reply to you/catty! c:

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
catty_gothloli_21

YEAH REASONABLY SO. HE DON'T FORGIVE EASY.

Ffffff- He would not be happy. To be fair he's not an overly peppy person. But that's just pissing him off.

I wish I could be a help, but I'm pretty dead. Unlike Bruce Banner, MY secret is that I'm dead.
GreenBeanie

I BELIEVE YOU.
I'm in no rush. I'm a very patient person by nature. I've waited much, much longer than this for replies.

Dangerous Rogue

Hey guys!
Apologies for not posting lately...
Passover preparations have been hell on my time, plus school.
I'll hopefully be getting posts in tonight!

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I am a zebra. >I A majestic as hell zebra.

My Mom got me feetie pajamas with zebra print on em. The feet even have zebra faces with button eyes. They are so comfy.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I get to post tomorrow. vuv Yay.

Edwin jarvis's Datemate

Aobaology

Hey there, I was thinking of joining Sakuragi academy. I really wanted to use Allen Walker as my face claim, but then I realized that Aobaology, your profile for Angel Kiiiiinda looks like him, but I can't quite tell if that's who you're using for sure. If you are, I've got a different pic/character to use.

Lionheart

26,200 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sorry for not being around.

I lost one of my closest uncles this morning and will probably not be on to post for the next few days.
I'll try to work on something, but there's a lot going on right now and I need to support my family during this time heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff