Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
catty_gothloli_21

It's ok, I do too. THEN YOU SHOULD WATCH GAME THEORY. YOULL LEARN I PROMISE. I'd agree to that. Knock on wood, of course.
Do it. Do all the match making.
To be honest, it depends on how she plays her cards in the next couple of posts. If she remains fairly chill about the dress thing, he'll be ok with her. But yeah, lolno at pinching his cheeks. That. That would end bad. XD But as of right now he's fairly neutral/bordering on friendly(for him), because he'd still be getting rid of his dresses.
THAT LINE THOU. THAT MADE ME LAUGH. YES. YOUR FEAR OF HER IS TOTALLY RATIONAL AND NORMAL. DON'T WORRY. ITS NORMAL. But yes. She'll just shrug off the avoidance. She's used to it.

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Ona Elric
catty_gothloli_21

It's ok, I do too. THEN YOU SHOULD WATCH GAME THEORY. YOULL LEARN I PROMISE. I'd agree to that. Knock on wood, of course.
Do it. Do all the match making.
To be honest, it depends on how she plays her cards in the next couple of posts. If she remains fairly chill about the dress thing, he'll be ok with her. But yeah, lolno at pinching his cheeks. That. That would end bad. XD But as of right now he's fairly neutral/bordering on friendly(for him), because he'd still be getting rid of his dresses.
THAT LINE THOU. THAT MADE ME LAUGH. YES. YOUR FEAR OF HER IS TOTALLY RATIONAL AND NORMAL. DON'T WORRY. ITS NORMAL. But yes. She'll just shrug off the avoidance. She's used to it.

Candace will play her cards real well, ty. however, if Maman ever visits she may just hang around~ OPERATION MAKE MEL AND CANDACE BRO'S IS A GO. dont worry i will find you a nice girl~ lmao hook him up with melody, who already saw him in a dress. WAIT LOOK AT THE CHARACTER PROS, WHO DO YOU LIKE FOR HIM????

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
catty_gothloli_21

THAT'S GOOD. HE NEEDS TO MAKE SOME FRIENDS. HE HAS TROUBLES WITH THAT. And Maman WILL visit, trust me on that. And Mel will wind up in a dress again. vuv
Melody, I could see going either way, tbh. As for OTHERS....
Elise Ashmore, if she's still around
Taisia, if they can ever stop arguing.
Caelia
Candace. >U>*coughcough*
Leila, but I can see them having a similar Taisia and Mel vibe, arguing a lot at first.
Aaaaand, he'd likely crush on Temperance until he learns he's a BOY.

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Ona Elric
catty_gothloli_21

THAT'S GOOD. HE NEEDS TO MAKE SOME FRIENDS. HE HAS TROUBLES WITH THAT. And Maman WILL visit, trust me on that. And Mel will wind up in a dress again. vuv
Melody, I could see going either way, tbh. As for OTHERS....
Elise Ashmore, if she's still around
Taisia, if they can ever stop arguing.
Caelia
Candace. >U>*coughcough*
Leila, but I can see them having a similar Taisia and Mel vibe, arguing a lot at first.
Aaaaand, he'd likely crush on Temperance until he learns he's a BOY.

LOL, if you wanna go for Candace we can work something out *wink*
actually crying bc they share a room, let the shenanigans ensue.
LOL, i dont know who half of those people are hahaha. I have plotted with Melody and Caelia, THEY ARE SO CUTE. heart goes off to read other profiles to see if candace approves or not.
So like Candace likes talking a lot of pics, WHEN MAMAN VISITS ITS PICTURE TIME. /dead.
omg, yaaas have him think Temperance is so cute~~ MAKE HIM QUESTION HIS SEXUALITY
edit: i forgot leila, she needs a lil loving tbh

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
catty_gothloli_21

I have a secret love for roomie relationships. I don't even know WHY.
But I think that my top three for him, are Candace, Taisia, and Leila. Not in that order.
I don't think it'd make him question much. It'd be more like WELP. THERE'S A p***s HERE. GOODBYE SIR. I CANNOT LOVE YOU IN THIS WAY.
HE WILL BURN THAT PHOTO. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW MAN.

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Ona Elric
catty_gothloli_21

I have a secret love for roomie relationships. I don't even know WHY.
But I think that my top three for him, are Candace, Taisia, and Leila. Not in that order.
I don't think it'd make him question much. It'd be more like WELP. THERE'S A p***s HERE. GOODBYE SIR. I CANNOT LOVE YOU IN THIS WAY.
HE WILL BURN THAT PHOTO. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW MAN.

LOL he can try, Candace will have more printed out just to annoy him. AND IF SHE PUTS IT ON HER PHOTO WALL THAT IS SACRED. MEL DOES NOT WANNA MESS WITH THAT. Those roomie relationships tho~. I'm fine with w/e if you wanna experiment first with options first that's cool too.

LOL @ Mel's reaction to Temperance.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
catty_gothloli_21

I was just thinking of a "GO AHEAD. YOU CAN TRY TO BURN IT. JUST KNOW I HAVE MORE!". Guess I read your mind. OH SNAP. What happens if he messes with the sacred wall?
Yeah. I think I kinda wanna test the waters a bit, so to speak. See what feels right via interaction.
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? THE BOY HAS ENOUGH EFFEMINACY IN HIS LIFE. HE DONT NEED MOAR.
Oh, and to answer an earlier question I'd forgotten about, if he finds her crying in their room over a guy, he would hurt said guy. He's... Protective.

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Ona Elric
catty_gothloli_21

I was just thinking of a "GO AHEAD. YOU CAN TRY TO BURN IT. JUST KNOW I HAVE MORE!". Guess I read your mind. OH SNAP. What happens if he messes with the sacred wall?
Yeah. I think I kinda wanna test the waters a bit, so to speak. See what feels right via interaction.
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? THE BOY HAS ENOUGH EFFEMINACY IN HIS LIFE. HE DONT NEED MOAR.
Oh, and to answer an earlier question I'd forgotten about, if he finds her crying in their room over a guy, he would hurt said guy. He's... Protective.

LOL, yeah! Candace would definitely say that, like she'd give him the satisfaction of burning that one picture and then bring out another one and wave it in front of his face. IF HE MESSES W. SACRED WALL HE'S DEAD TBH. JK. Candace will probably be mad at him for a while, but she'll get over it. She might mess with him and his dresses in retaliation tho. Not really sure yet, I gotta think about it more.
SAME. I made Candace bisexual so idk if she's gonna go for a boy or a girl. or DUMP one and go for the other? I haven't really explored relationships in RP yet, my characters usually stay single lol. I wanna RP with some people and then see what happens as well as see who posts often and who doesn't. but like the option for her Mel and will always be there if we want to explore it~
SCORE, the roomie is protective~ OMG DUDE I CAN TOTALLY SEE WHENEVER CANDACE GETS SCARED SHE JUST STARTS SCREAMING FOR HIM. bc when you're roomies with someone you bond, no take backs. I think I mentioned this before but Candace would love to listen to him play music~
I want this RP to last to the summer tbh, pls i have so much plots that I need to play out.

sondermoments's Other Half

Cat

xY U DESTROY LE LIBRARY, KAITOU GAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously.. this thread is moving too fast. ; u ;

I'll try to have a post up in a couple.

Lionheart

26,200 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
omg and here I thought my mac getting a random virus was bad, I feel extremely awful for Mother. Huge huge hugs my dear, hopefully things will get better! heart

AnD OMG THE LIBRARY BURNT DOWN ALREADY? I didn't even get to plot with my peeps, yo! hahaha. pls to be rebuilt soon?

Ok so I'm sorry about not getting on ugh. Somehow something I clicked on gave my mac a virus and its encrypted into my computer
so I'm extremely worried about all my info getting out so I'm not trying to be on so much x:
But my sister was supposed to help me get it off and she's totally procrastinating about it which is making me pissed off. OTL

I PROMISEEE to post asap, I'm gonna read the latest posts and whatnot so I can catch up and then type up something in my test thread to post maybe on the weekend

MintyChipLuv

HAYYY. Okay so I know we've been roomies for a couple of weeks now, so I don't know if you wanted us to meet sometime w/candace or wait till the potions class?
Or what do you got in your head? cx

Shirtless Werewolf

Queen_of_Darkn3ss

Master Domino

Just FYI, I'm planning on posting for Nikky tomorrow if there isn't a Rei post up/haven't heard from him/her. Probably is just going to consist of saying he's ok, saying he was laughing because he overheard a joke, and then finishing up with a nonchalant question of if either of them are good at putting out fires. And checking to see if his tablet is ok(it isn't).
Would do it tonight, but I had other things to do, and I have to wake up early tomorrow.

GreenBeanie
Why can't parents allow their children to pursue their own dreams?

I just read that and I've been having this thing where I'm turning the question around on itself, and it resulted in an answer for that. Might not be the whole truth, but...
Simply put, it's because the parents are pursuing their own dreams.

sondermoments's Other Half

Cat

Furry to the Core

x Please send my fangirl humblest regards to Izaya Nikky.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
catty_gothloli_21

Oh dear. I can see it escalating, starting with the picture, and getting SO MUCH WORSE. XD
I know the feel. Usually theres a specific few I like for certain characters, but there also usually winds up being one or two that I like a lot based around IC interactions. It's always fun to keep an eye out for new possibilities.
Yes. I can see that too. Especially cuz he's not scared of conflict. So once they're bonded, I can definitely see him doing that. Just all SHE NEEDS ME. Yeah, you did, and that's gonna be fun, too. It'll probably become a thing quicker than anything else, because he DOES diligently practice. I can see it just becoming routine, him practicing while she's doing homework and stuff. He'd even be okay with Penny listening too. vuv
GreenBeanie

Ouch. I remember computer troubles. I'd help, as I'm pretty handy with them, having had to work through a lot of difficulties on my own, and having put together a computer, I know them well enough for stuff like this.... But it's a lot harder to do without being there to see what all's going on. =c

Music Tenshi1's Partner

XD
Leila + Love =?????
She has no idea what love is and has no interest in finding out
so if you go for Leila...
Good luck with that XD
But Mel is good ~~
All my characters are single ready to mingle XD

Ona Elric

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200