Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lionheart

26,200 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
MintyChipLuv
catty_gothloli_21
Ooo, yes I think that they would have fun convos and crack a lot of jokes. Candace is bff's with Penny and I think that that would be her favorite target for the potions that they make together. Candace will also volunteer herself sometimes as well, but since Penny can teleport she keeps her on standyby in case she needs to go to the infirmary lol.

Haha, sounds like a great trio plan! Hmmm, I think Jinx would rarely volunteer herself, since she's more focused on taking notes of it and she wants to see its effects and all. Or actually, maybe she'd drink the first 'draft' one or so and then get other people to test the sort of finalized one. But still, gosh, they're gonna have so much fun!

And pft, we haven't really come up with anything specific, but we were just throwing around ideas. Candace and Jinx running around making potions and finding people to test it for them.~ I think the real question is, how willing would Penny be to test potions? :p

I'm such a nice friend to teleport others to the infirmary if need be.

Um to me though it sounds like you guys are making potions to use on Penny? Yes/no? Am I understanding this wrong? haha.
I'm just there to observe maybe when I'm not talking about fashion, or painting, or possibly killing someone with my arrows??? c:

OH DERP.
That took me a few minutes to understand. (So sorry its late and I really need sleep) :c
Hmm though. It depends on 1) what the potion is and 2) is it dangerous?
I'm sure Penny would weigh the options before totally putting herself out there to test even though she knows her bff would
never ever ever do something to kill her. Haha. I totally feel like we're all taking a potions class from Snape in Hogwarts. x:

sondermoments's Other Half

Cat

vin85_beat

Heeeyy, quick question.
Do you mind if I post for Kaitou and Masao, or should I wait for Ayumi to post still?

x Sorry for the wait, bby, gimme a few minutes, I'm almost done with my post. ; n ;

Cat

MintyChipLuv

Haha, yeah, it's just like a horde of people just suddenly and mysteriously showed up. And gasp, I see that Ayumi's taking Dark Magic and Summoning.

My girl here, *shoves in Jinx* is rather into that too. But yeah, with Ayumi's history of being born into a family of demon hunters and her shadow manipulation ability, I think Jinx would really take an interest in Ayumi and try to learn more about her.

x Jinx is such an adorable cutie! ; u ;
                      *huggles*
                      Ayumi would love to have a friend like her!
                      They have a lot of similarities, so yes, I do believe they'll get along rather great.
                      Ayumi isn't really the talkative type, but she'd find Jinx's company refreshing and unpredictable. She's trying her best to lose her hesitancy to socialize with other people after being locked in for so long.
                      OMG OMG They can be curious togetherrrr and Ayumi can be the hesitant 'voice of reason' this is so cute!
                      "What's that?"
                      "Oh, I believe that's a rare poisonous African newt."
                      "Ooooh, I wanna touch it!"
                      "I don't think that's advisable, really. But do you think it's edible?"
                      "Wanna find out?"

Since their class is Dark Magic & Summoning, Ayumi will be very proactive in learning as much as she can.
                      Can they be like, partners in the classroom pleeeeaseee?!
                      She'd be so interested in Jinx's ability as well and will probly lose her well-behaved side once she sees her start mixing potions and so.
                      "What's that you're making? What're you putting in now? How'd you get those things?"
                      Gahahaha!
                      As a shadow manipulator she can summon shadow clones of herself and maybe they can help each other somehow? Idk hulp.
                      But Ayumi will probly be super secretive at times because she doesn't really want a lot of people to learn about her 'berseker mode'.
                      She's kind of afraid that once Jinx and the others know her 'abnormality', they might get scared and leave her alone.

Cat

L a L a D o v e

Ah the only thing is that Kei is not really that nice-- well some might take offense to how he ignores people-- and his remarks involve a hint of sarcasm-- but he isn't a complete jerk like Masahiko-- def easier to handle than Masa lol.

Other than that I'm loving this scene~!

Omg lol, Masa would be baffled-- it's like 'wha-- h-h-how d-dare you-- C-CURSE ME!?' or something and be totally confused with how such words can come from a sweet smile-- also probably since he hasn't faced rejection or insults-- he always got away with saying whatever-- and then BAM--
Lol--

x *facepalm* Ogad I really need to keep a separate thread for the plots because these names
                      are seriously confusing me ady lololol.
                      Naoki, Haru or Raiden would be nice. ; u ;
                      Also, don't worry about Kei, Ayumi doesn't take offense that quick, anyway. ; u ;

Hahahaha! We absolutely have to let them met soon!
                      I can just imagine Ayumi contemplating about spiking Masa's drink or something! xDD
Kittysaurus Rawr

Lol, nah no worries or rush.
Just wanted to make sure I didn't move any of them before you had a chance to respond XD

Shirtless Werewolf

Finally got his post up, I'll be better on the next ones, won't have to worry about post layout XP
Anyway, I'm normally really bad with remembering to put in/edit the quotes section, so forgive me if I misquote someone he's not actually around XP

Thinking on another character who is a bit more... crazed XD But he'll have to wait for a bit, other things to do...

MintyChipLuv

Nikky- Err, it was a joke? You know, Snow White's husband is Prince Charming? Ah, whatever, besides, who'd want to marry into royalty? Bunch of nose up loonies if you ask me, I'll steer clear of that. You know what, let's slip it into someone's drink, see if they notice it.

That sounds good :3 Nikky might be a bit wary of her at first due to the more obvious nature of her magic being magic XD But he'd get over it eventually.

At first, I was going to say no, he probably wouldn't. But then I thought about it, and I think he would, being a bit of a jerk XD He probably wouldn't think Ren would be able to pull it off convincingly, and would mainly be in it for the laughs @_@

L a L a D o v e

Exactly, sort of why I proposed it, Kei didn't seem like the type who would be comfortable with a friend, yet, and Nikky's got plenty of other people bugging the crap out of him when he wants to be alone XD
Yeah, Nikky can definitely handle himself, he doesn't need everyone to be lovey dovey with him.

Hahahah XD It's not that he doesn't understand it, it's that he literally doesn't see it the same way as normal people do. He has nine different colors he can see. It's like a normal person trying to make sense of a painting done by a colorblind person, who can only see grays, when he was given reds, blues, and yellows to work with.

Nikky- *smiles sickly sweet* Oh my, neither of your dates will speak to you anymore? I wonder why?
Heheh, yeah, he can be insulting, or downright mean when he wants to be XP

He's not that much of a prank person, though if he was trying to keep Naoki out of too much trouble, he'd probably go along with it.

Nikky- Oh, I know it's not a good thing to do. *Does it anyway*
Well, he might get along alright with Haru, until he wanted some alone time.

I don't know, maybe a few? If he has, he's probably guessed Kei's secret by now. Maybe confronted Kei about it to confirm the theory.

Errr, weeks might be a bit of a stretch. Looked it up, longest time a normal person has stayed awake is 11 days. A few outlier cases it seems where the person in question suffered from something that kept him from falling asleep, but that was more biological than willpower. The other factor is that the longer you stay awake the more your mind kind of shuts down on you, losing ability to concentrate, memory problems, until one sleeps.

pfft no

I am not sure how Nikky will react to her crying all the time XD I'll just have to wait and see XP
Nikky is fine with people butting into his business, he's pretty good at repelling them away from what he doesn't want to talk about. Besides, it would be a bit hypocritical since he's always poking his nose into other people's lives XP
He's fine with plants, doesn't mind them at all. Might help in keeping them watered and such.

Friendly Loiterer

19,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
MintyChipLuv

Haha, sounds like a great trio plan! Hmmm, I think Jinx would rarely volunteer herself, since she's more focused on taking notes of it and she wants to see its effects and all. Or actually, maybe she'd drink the first 'draft' one or so and then get other people to test the sort of finalized one. But still, gosh, they're gonna have so much fun!

Dude it's gonna be hilarious. Can we do something to the classroom one day please omg. IT WAS TOTALLY AND ACCIDENT WE DIDN'T KNOW THAT WOULD HAPPEN?? but nobody believes us~~ or maybe we secretly did know it would happen haha. LOL @ Jinx, other people can test it not me. I'm sure Candace would be willing most of the time to avoid endangering other people, but even she doesnt want to test everything, hence the running around looking for victims. What if there's a school event and we pour it into the punch bowl. /dead. except that one would have to be tested already, so we need to know what exactly it does.

GreenBeanie

Um to me though it sounds like you guys are making potions to use on Penny? Yes/no? Am I understanding this wrong? haha.
I'm just there to observe maybe when I'm not talking about fashion, or painting, or possibly killing someone with my arrows??? c:

OH DERP.
That took me a few minutes to understand. (So sorry its late and I really need sleep) :c
Hmm though. It depends on 1) what the potion is and 2) is it dangerous?
I'm sure Penny would weigh the options before totally putting herself out there to test even though she knows her bff would
never ever ever do something to kill her. Haha. I totally feel like we're all taking a potions class from Snape in Hogwarts. x:

We're making potions to use on anyone tbh.

Same! If Candace believes the potion might be too dangerous she puts a stop to it, because sometimes Jinx gets too carried away. But seriously, take the potion Penny taKE THE POTION. Candace will have her phone ready for any embarrassing things that may occur. LOL @ the snape visual, i completely 100% agree.
Kittysaurus Rawr

Loool no don't worry-- I also constantly need to check profiles/names/ tripple check if I got it right/ read back to remind myself of posts loool. {Which ends up taking more time than necessary -_-;; haha)

But yeah one of them would be good-- possible even Naoki if you said Ayumi would give the nice persona's a big hug-- Naoki would probably initiate some of them. Actually even Raiden-- but he does it for ulterior motives 0__0;;
LOL.

Furry to the Core

That is pretty interesting--so he sees the world differently-- does that mean he sees, for example, a different color for Kei's hair/eyes/attire?
((Shi is somewhat too dramatic and doesn't really think about putting himself in the other's shoes-- so he wouldn't even try to see it from Nikky's perspective-- He pities himself too much which is why he is the suicidal persona >_<;; ))

Naoki would love him for that, haha. He is somewhat of a troublemaker, due to his childish brain-- but not as bad as Ken-- he is the danger zone.
Raiden would so want to get back though-- maybe mess with Nikky's usual hangout--(I remember reading in your first post but forgot where that is LOL >_<; )--Or somehow get him into trouble-- {dunno how yet}-- or just something big. {If you agree to this that is--}

Okay so if he has met a few, he would've definitely figured it out/somehow subject was brought up-- maybe Kei would've somewhat, but not really, briefly explained in a few sentences to confirm Nikky's theory-- (since he doesn't like to 'talk' about himself/the past)--
He would've said something along the lines of "My body is shared by a few others-- They are not me. I am not them. We all exist and have our own lives."
And as time goes by and if they somehow become closer than that-- he just might mention a few events-- depends on how far their bond will run.

Also I kinda exaggerated when I said weeks-- but his current max would be between 2.5-4--{depends on circumstances}-weeks for this year and would probably try to stay awake for a full four weeks but obviously fail-- It's probably a stretch for anyone else but not Kei since he does possess certain mutated genetic material that allows him to function on less sleep--{ it has something to do with his six other personalities btw.-history would slowly be revealed as rp devleops and if the other rper is interested in getting to know Kei more/how these other souls came to be----he /was/ a 'normal' boy--until he developed this DID}-- Obviously his ability to use his brain to it's full capacity degenerates as he tries to go beyond his limit-- however he still can function somewhat normally-- although will feel tired/irate as time goes by--
[[unlike normal humans who would start having hallucinations, weakened immune system/risk of diabetes/cognitive impairment-and list goes on--basically a dying body x_x ]] .I would hope no one would have a case of any type of insomnia-- people do die from this :,<
On the other hand, he prefers this feeling over having his other personas take over his body.
{So basically there are some biological elements to this-- meanwhile the psychological aspect also plays a role-- in the end this obviously isn't scientifically possible since this is a supernatural rp LOL--a biologist like myself would know pffff}
Anyways hope that kinda cleared anything about my perspective of his case-- xD

Oh, also since they know each other-- maybe we can come up with a past, first encounter scene or something? {If you would like that is!^^}

Demonic Millionaire

L a L a D o v e
Hmm maybe if she doesn't know about his many different others-- she could've labeled him as grumpy giant or something-- then one day its Haru and he immediately smiles and she be like 'WHOAH GRUMPY GIANT SMILED'-- or something and maybe she would've been doing something and he asks her if she needed help with that-- orrrr-- idk lol~ any other ideas?

That sounds like something she would do. She's all about expressing herself so pointing out the obvious is a definite. Oh yea and because Kei is so freaking intelligent, expect tutoring sessions for Melody. Teach her your ways sensei

MintyChipLuv
Haha, if they're outdoors, Ace would probably go all "oh, come on, let's run! Let's run! It'll be lots of fun!" And then he'd probably ask if she knows how to do stuff like make flower crowns and if she doesn't, he'd be more than happy to teach her. Haha, Ace would still love a friend who's willing to just go on and about to see what happens and all. He loves just walking around and exploring, so it'd be really neat having someone to tag along with him.

OMG I HAVE A FELLOW WANDERER (is that a word) Jeez Melody and Ace are way to alike XD It's like I found a twin. This is too freaking awesome. ~(*^*~) join the wander side, we have cookies. It'd be cool to just literally walk out the dorms and then just keep walking.
Queen_of_Darkn3ss

LOL YEAH
Haru would be like *smiles smiles* "Of course!! Tutoring will be easy~~ *He meant it would be easy for Kei*" {Every persona has their own traits so if Kei has an overly above average IQ-- the rest wouldn't lol}
Then when Kei return he be like *wth did Haru get me into*
And when Kei is approached by Melody, "When can we start~!?"
Kei: ???? *with his emoteless face staring down at Melody (if standing or staring up if sitting)*
Melody: You said you could tutor me!
Kei:.... *mentally curses at Haru* Oh... I changed my mind-- *walks away*

loool--

Demonic Millionaire

L a L a D o v e

Whaaa nuuuuuu crying
If Kei does that Melody would definitely be sad. But of course try to cheer herself up and then go for him again. NEVER BACK DOWN FROM A CHALLENGE!
Queen_of_Darkn3ss

Aw haha- Yeah Melody-- don't let that jerk bring you down and bug him !! haha

Hmm-- I'm trying to come up with a reason for him to end up having to tutor her.
OH-- I know-- Haru would have threatened Kei or something--- like "If you don't be nice and help my friend Melody, I will make sure you stay another year here!" {They sometimes communicate by recording their messages to each other--lol-- imagine 'talking' to yourself but it's not really you-- omg)
And when Kei sees the video message-- He will agree when Melody asks again/if she does haha.

Would this be okie?

Anxious Fatcat

i'm back, yay!

lots of new people, it seems~
i'd love to plot with all of you!
i play nakamura fumiko. ovo

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
L a L a D o v e

Makes sense. I think after a while, she develop a sort of respect/admiration for him, out of a very "You don't even pay attention, you just know the answer." moment.
And so do I. It's the quiet corner. No noise allowed, unless you're answering a question. >I

Agreed. I can very much see them INTENTIONALLY picking fights with each other.
Master Domino

I'd intended to leave Mel with Rei and Melody for a bit, but then Nikolai happened. That is going to get Mel to go straight for his room. He doesn't like that a guy just hit on him like he's a girl, so he's going to abscond. He'll pick a fight later to try and regain his masculinity.
But don't worry. vuv I'll throw him at Rei later on. Perhaps after that fight. Who knows~?

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
catty_gothloli_21

There's a Mel changing in their room waiting for you, whenever you're ready. vuv

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff