russian winters's Partner

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
                  *.xx██xx██xx██xx██xx██xx██xx██xx██xx██
                  xxx&&.x( YOUR UNDENIABLE SPELL IS THE LUCIFER
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHER WHISPER IS THE LUCIFER !!
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx누가 마치 내 심장을 꽉 쥔 채 놓지 않는 것처럼x니가 없으면 내 맘이 다 타버리게 만든다

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

"But were on a "date" we have to do cute and adorable like that." The shorter boy noticed his friends pout. Ugh, why the cute pout. Emery returned the pout by sticking his tongue out at the other. "Nu uh, fatty is greedy and will eat all the foods." He said in a matter of fact tone. Getting Emery to share food was nearly impossible. Sleeping, eating, and playing guitar were his life, mess with one of those things and you were treading dangerous waters. One time Vixen stole a tater tot off his plate and he tried to bite her. Needless to say, Vixen learned that you do not get between a fatty and his fatty food. Danny was going to learn the hard way wasn't he? The smaller boy could see all the lights flashing around them Ugh wait a pain! He really wanted to escape the flashing lights right about now. As they made their way to the car the photographers only got more pushy and annoying. The next thing he heard were the words, "Or we could see a horror movie." Without thinking, Emery pulled his hand back and playfully punched his arm, but it was forceful enough to get Danny's attention. "Oh freaking hell no we aren't. If YOU want to go see a horror movie be my guest, I'll just go see a comedy and pig out on all the snacks by myself." A few of the photographers thought that was pretty funny and chuckled. Emery on the other had was being dead serious. Scary movies were a big no no. He had the biggest pout on his face now as Danny kept leading him to the car. Damn where did they park! Emery was starting to grow tired of walking. Once again Danny paused and there he spotted it, it was Danny's signature grin. This only mean trouble for him. Emery took a step back from the other. "Sorry if i do things that make you uncomfurtable I'm just making sure we fufill what we were asked to do. If i take it too far jsut tell me to back off a little." With that, Danny stepped in and place a KISS on HIS forehead. Emery's eyes shot open and a bright pink blush quickly appeared across his face. Any ounce of manly-ness he possessed just left him for that moment. The cameras of course caught that "cute moment". Emery shot the other a disapproving look before plastering the cutest shocked expression on his face. "Why do I have to be the girly one?" He hissed to the other male. Just to get even, or attempt to at least, Emery looked both ways before quickly giving the other a "bashful" hug. The photographer ate it up. "I'll get you back for that . . when you least expect it. I know where you sleep at night~" He whispered into the others ear before letting him go.

They got into the car and made the short trip to the amusement park."So my wonderful date. What should we do first?" Emery smirked. "Well, my ever so charming date, I think you should buy Emmy some food. Ems is really really hungry!" He swayed is body side to side as he had a cute pout on his face. The photographers kept snapping away. Emery had an sly smirk on his face as he looked at Danny. He grabbed the others hand. "I want cotton candy! Let's go . .. babe~" He playfully winked at the other.

" I don't know. We have to make it look like were a freaking couple. Which is extremly stupid and Awkward. Were friends. What the hell made him do this." Nevada laughed. "Hey, watch your mouth kid, I don't date trash." Of course he was just joking around. "Honestly, this is the most stupid thing we've ever done. Damn I feel sorry for Danny getting stuck with Emery. That twerp is so annoying. . " He rolled his dark brown eyes. "We could always head back to mine and Danny's apartment and drop water balloons on people." He shook his head. "That's something that stupid little kids would do. Let's go to the arcade or go bowling? The lanes light up around nine and it gets pretty crazy."

Nevada kept stuffing his face with chips and salsa. When the waiter came by he said that the checks were separate and ordered his food. He looked over to Vixen and smirked. "Well?" He waited for her to order.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image
HER WHISPER IS THE LUCIFER !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Plane flights were always intimidating for the petite blonde who was lazily staring out the windows. His unusual blue eyes were focused on a particular fluffy white cloud, it looked like a rabbit, or did it look like a turtle? Perhaps if you tilt your head to one side and squint hard enough it could even look like a dolphin. The male let a sigh escape his lips as the plane suddenly and roughly bounced, jostling everyone in the cabins. The pilot came on the over head and announced that they were experiencing some mild turbulence but not to be frightened. Don't be frightened, you're only so many thousand feet up in a tin can and could come crashing down to earth any second now. Way to make us feel safe captain. The older girl sitting next to him, Min Ji, placed her hand gently on her little brother's and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Don't fret, we'll be landing any minute now." His older sister wore a warm smile on her face. The petite male just shook his head. "If we don't fall out of the sky first." "Real mature Emmy. How many times have we made this trip, hmm?" The blonde let out a sigh as he attempted to ponder over the amount of times he'd made the trip from Seoul to Tokyo. His sister laughed and knocked his hat off his head. "Exactly, we've flown so much I still don't see why you get nervous. Maybe it's not the flight that has you so uneasy dong saeng?" "What? You think I'm scared to go back to school?!" He looked astonished. Apparently his sister wasn't aware that this year he had plans, big plans. "Are you still sore at Tamaki?" The blonde pursed his lips out in a displeased pout. That stupid pretty boy thought he was all that just because he ran a fancy host club, yeah right! Running a host club was so simple any idiot could do it. "I'm not angry with him, far from it, this year I think we'll be great friends." He put a eerily sweet smile on his face. Min Ji ruffled his hair and gave an approving nod. "That's good." She said quietly.

The plane landed and the young boy was quick to get out of his seat. Gathering up his belongings, he impatiently waited on the rest of his family to step off of the plane. "Yah! Hurry up we'll be late for class!" He shouted to the rest of his family. His mother, Chae Rin, was busy grabbing the hand of his little brother Ethan, who was doing anything but minding right now. The little boy, who favored his older brother, was looking all around the air port and trying his hardest to evade going to school today. Of course that wasn't going to happen. Their mother, god bless her, is a very determined woman and is quite a force to be trifled with. After all, it's not easy raising three sons and one daughter primarily by yourself while your husbands away on business. Mrs. Ryu was trying to reign her youngest child, who's at the rambunctious age of twelve and thinks he's mister independent, in and get him towards where the car was waiting on them. One of the drivers, Shou, was smirking as the family approached. Emery ran past him and handed him one of his bags. The driver just shook his head.

Once everyone was in the car and accounted for, the driver took off in the direction of the boys school. Min Ji and Dae Hyun were already in University and didn't have to return until later. That just meant they were along to drop their brothers off for school. Ethan attended a smaller school not too far from the elite Ouran, and would often drop by the music room after school to spy on his big brother. The two have the most unusual love hate relationship but manage to keep fairly calm in public. Ethan was now sitting next to Emery and felt the need to pester him. "Hyung, are you going to that club after school again? That fancy one with he pretty boys?" Emery shot his brother a glare that read "shut up ". Ethan smirked. "So you are?!" The older brother jabbed the younger on his side. "It's none of your business what I choose to do after school. Besides, you're too busy play power rangers on the play ground to take part in something like this. It's not for little kids anyways, so bug off." Ethan folded his arms across his chest and pouted. "Umma that's not fair!" He looked over to his mother, the little boys eyes were watering. "Make Emmy take me too!" He now clung to the older woman's arm. She sighed. "Emery you know that you're responsible for picking up Ethan after school." She said in an exasperated tone. Right as he was about to argue back but the car pulled up in front of Ouran. The blonde sighed. Ethan got out of the limo first and then Emery after. "Don't forget to pick Ethan up today!" His mother shouted after him. Emery just gave a nod but that didn't mean he couldn't be late to pick him up.

It felt good to be back at Ouran. The blonde walked into the school, his uniform in hand, not really one to follow those stiff dress code rules any ways Emery walked in as if he owned the place. The staff couldn't get onto him for breaking the rules, he was one of the elite and as such was above many of the "rules". Rules. Emery rolled his eyes as some envious commoner students stared at the colorfully clad male. Several girls ran up to him and began to hound him about how his time in China and South Korea were. It was a typical family business trip, nothing out of the norm. Emery and the kids were free to roam around with as much money as they wanted, while his mother and father did all of that boring business jazz. The male gave the group of giggling girls his signature grin and laughed. "Shouldn't you be in class?" He asked. The girls blushed and realized they'd gotten side tracked on their way to the next class. Emery encouraged them to go on and he'd tell them all about his trip at the host club. Hehe, the host club, oh how Emery loved to rain on their parade. Being the king of aegyo, Emery's charms were almost on the same level as Honey senpai but some people found Emery even cuter. He had several charms that he used to his advantage and it was so much fun to be a "client" of the host club. They basically had to act nice to him or risk looking like jerks in front of their beloved darlings.

The actual school day passed by painfully slow. Emery was barely able to focus on a single thing. All he could think about was what was going to happen after school today. Who would he flirt with and who's clients would he try to steal? The blonde had a mischievous smirk plastered on his face as he started to day dream once again.

The bell was taking forever to ring, so Emery decided to skip the rest of class. He raised his hand and asked if he maybe excused to go to the nurse, he said he had jet lag and was feeling off. The teacher wrote him a pass and the petite blonde took his leave. Now it was time to make his way towards the host club.

The walk to the host club was rather boring but that couldn't be helped. Most everyone was in class, well except for some fool stumbling around the hallways by himself. The blonde just watched as the other fell and shrugged to himself. He walked over and was going to offer a helping hand, yet the stranger got up with no problem at all. He oddly enough was walking in the same direction as Emery himself was. Interesting. Another boy at the host club?! He smirked and watched as the other fumbled with the door and let himself in. Emery slipped in the door behind the other male. Maybe an introduction was in order? Right as he was about to introduce himself, Emery's eyes landed on a pretty girl. He'd seen her around before. The blonde quickly strolled up to the girl and gave her a bright smile. "Hello there~" He said in a chipper tone. His eyes looked her up and down. She was really cute.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Boy was this girl coy. It was such a shame she was so shy around him. Am I really that intimidating? The male thought to himself. His cerulean blue orbs curiously searched her eyes, as if trying to unlock some hidden secret about the beauty standing in front of him. His thin lips curled into a smirk as she blushed. Aigooo! How adorable. It took everything Emery had not to fanboy over how cute she looked at this particular moment. A soft sigh passed through his pale lips as he tried to calm himself. This was just another perk of coming to the host club, seeing girls like this one, go gaga over pretty boys. It was amusing but seeing them all worked up was well . .you know. He shook the unpleasant thoughts out of his mind and tried to be a gentleman, well as long as he could hold out. "Well hello yourself beautiful. Now what's a pretty little thing like you doing in a place like this, hmmm."
He said inching closer and closer to her. The smirk on his face now grew to a brilliant smile, revealing his pearly whites. "This isn't exactly the sort of place a sweet girl like you should frequent. You never know what those boys might do. It's hard, holding back those urges and desires for so long. One day one of them might just snap~" He purred into her ears. Right as he was about to close the space between them, a blur of dark raven hair enveloped his beloved and swept her just out of his reach. A displeased pout now appeared on the male's face. Damn it! He rolled his eyes seeing who the culprits were. It was none other than the female twins. Oh those girls! They were head over heels for the devilish twins and it was such a shame. Why anyone wastes their time crushing on them is beyond me. Emery decided to reclaim what was his, or in his mind what he thought was his, and gently grabbed the blonde's hand. "Miku, Mika, hate to break up this little love fest, but I believe we were talking, before you two so rudely interrupted." With a swift move of his arm, (name) , was now back where he could keep a close watch on her. "Now, where were we." He said in a silky smooth voice.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Candy, sweets, and cakes all were falling from the sky as a petite blonde was happily spinning around with his stuffed bunny Usa chan. The little boy opened his mouth and stuck our his tongue to catch bits of falling candy. It was heaven! The bubbly little boy scurried from one side to another, desperately and greedily, devouring the many delicious cakes, candies and sweets that littered the brightly lit room. Usa chan was clutched tightly in his arms and of course, being a good friend, Honey got his companion a treat or two, when he wasn't pigging out. What could possibly be better than this?! The real Honey had a big smile spread across his face as he rolled around in his sleep. Usa chan was close by as always. If only sweet dreams didn't have to be disturbed. A deep voice pierced the silence informing the dozing male that it was time to get up. All the other had to say was his name, and without fail, Honey would start to wake. He knew better than to sleep in, even though it was so tempting when you're having an absolutely wonderful dream, but his friends at school were more than likely awaiting his arrival. Besides, after school he could eat all the sweets his little heart could desire! That was some motivation to get up.

The blonde let out a loud yawn as he lazily stretched his arms over his head. Usa Chan was still tucked under the covers and looked oh so comfy. The boy reached out and snatched the bunny into his arms. Usa chan was a present from his late grandmother, and it was the only thing let he had to remember her by. That was the most important reason he would and didn't let Usa far out of his site or reach. Nobody was allowed to touch him unless given permission by Honey himself. Anytime Usa went missing, the small male would have a nervous break down and either get extremely angry or bawl his eyes out like the little kid he truly is. Despite being seventeen years old, and a senior, Honey senpai wasn't concerned with appearing like a big bad senior. Far from it. His friend at the host club knew that he was just as sweet as the cakes and candies he always ate.

Taking a quick shower and changing into his uniform; the little boy hurried downstairs to eat breakfast. He bounced downstairs, taking them two at a time, and attempted to sneak up on his cousin. The petite blonde was foiled as his cousin caught sight of him and gave him a nod. A small pout appeared on Honey's face. "Aww, you always catch me!"
The smaller male mumbled. Either way, there was still a sweet smile on his face as he took his seat next to Takashi. "You already ate! Aww, is Hunny very late to wake up?" He looked down at Usa chan, a shocked expression on his face. Honey hated making Takashi wait around on him to wake up every morning. Yet, without fail, it always happened that Honey was a few minutes late to breakfast. The blonde began to eat his rice and the rest of the lovely spread that was set on the dining room table. This morning, Honey wasn't nearly as talkative as normal, he was still tired and a bit sad that cakes weren't falling from the sky. He finished his breakfast and hopped out of his chair. Now that their morning routine was finished, it was time to go to school.

The school day dragged on forever. Honey was having a hard time focusing in class. The only class he was interested in was math. Honey excelled at math. Most people wouldn't guess that it was secretly his favorite class. Still, he was always the first to turn in his assignments and would be excused to roam around the school, or practice his martial arts. Despite being small, Honey had to be one of the best martial artist in Japan. He took great pride in that fact, not to the extent of constantly bragging, but his brother didn't and wouldn't accept the fact he was better. The two have a confusing relationship but still manage to get along. As he was zoned out the bells tolled announcing that the school day was now over. The blonde boy was out of his desk and quickly hurrying over to meet up with his cousin. "Takashi! Hurry we can't be late. Kyouya doesn't like it when we're late."
He said looking down a small pout appearing on his face. The shadow king of the host club was something else. Sure, he could be nice, but he was very very strict and rules were rules, no exceptions!

The two arrived at the host club several minutes late. People were already gathered at the door and chatting away. Honey noticed a familiar blonde boy and rolled his brown eyes. Emery Ryu was once again harassing another client, yet, it seemed that the twins had him under control, for now at least. Beautiful piano music greeted them as he ventured further and further into the large music room. His eyes lit up and a smile graced his features. "Ooooh! How pretty!"
Honey spun around with Osa chan as if the two were on a large ballroom floor. It was so nice to have live music! Had Tamaki or Kyouya hired a musician for the festivities today? Honey paused and decided to venture over to the piano player. "You play very well! Did Tama chan hire you? Would you like some cake. Honey would like some cake, so I should get you some cake too. Do you like strawberry shortcake, chocolate cake, cheesecake, coconut cake, lemon cake -" The little boy kept rattling off an impressive list of delicious cakes. He couldn't help when his stomach growled. All this talk of cake was making him so hungry! He let out a nervous laugh. "But I haven't seen you around before. Are you new? Is this your first time to the host club? It's not very often that we have boys come. Still, I guess Tama chan hired you to play music. So, if you'd like anything just let me know!" He happily chirped.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can't you see you're scaring her?" The blonde looked over his shoulder and rolled his cerulean blue eyes. "Well if it isn't tweedle dee and tweedle dumb. What do I owe the pleasure of this unfortunate interruption?"
What are you doing to her, you pervert?" "You're just disgusting." "A big fat pig." "A lecherous pervert." The boy just bobbed his head side to side as a song popped into his head. He had the most sly smirk on his face as the two gingers tried to scold him. Not even his own mother was able to scold him from the time he could crawl, what made these two pea brained pretty boys think they could make him feel a bit of remorse. What a joke! He looked Yoko up and down once more the edges of his lips curling into a smile. "The good Lord made the world and filled it with beautiful things. You can't blame a guy for appreciating his handy work. It's a shame to ignore beauty." He simply stated. Then the annoying female twins decided to interfere. What the hell was going on? Was this let's see if we can make Emery have morals day? Damn. These are people really as pathetic and stupid as they look. He just scoffed as the raven haired girls attempted to scold him. "You four show up on your high horses and expect to teach me manners. I wasn't trying to rape her, I'm not that kind of guy. Since when is flirting such a crime. For the love of all things were in a host club. Also, daywalkers, you two beings with no soul who burn in the sunlight, you two have no room to judge or attempt to correct me. You do such things day to day and far more obscene things than I do which perverse our sweet ladies with fantasies of you two groping each other. So, actually I'm far less harmful than you disgusting wretches. So, you can jump right back on your high horse and go prance off to seduce young girls to have erotic fantasies. You hypocrites. " His now icy cold glare rested on the two darker complected females. "We want to say your in trouble, But that would be a bad thing to do...So we won't." He just shook his head. Emery could care a less what the goodie goodie patrol had to say. "And you...Be more gentle next time. Yoko is a shy girl,and stuff like that overwhelms her. I'm not saying don't flirt...But keep your hands to yourself from now on,please. Don't make it seem like you're trying to rape her...It's wrong, and not even Tamaki does stuff like that intentionally." A displease sigh escaped his lips. Now Takashi had stepped in and was tightly holding onto his arm. A bored look now appeared on his face as him mimicked the giant oaf. "We love you and we would be welcomed to defend you from any threat...Or Emery." "Oh God forbid! Let's just lock up every beautiful girl, minus you two because you look like men to me, and keep her from seeing the wicked tempter known as Emery. Seriously, I'm not a bad guy. You just jump to assumptions which makes and a** out of you and me, but mostly you." "Ne ne, Emery-chaaaan," "Be nice. You're in enemy territory now." Once again Emery felt a urge to bludgeon the two imbeciles standing on either side of him. "Ne ne, I'm not afraid of any of you. So, troll harder." He looked at both sets of twins and laughed wickedly. "I find it absolutely adorable how you four, now five, are attempting to make me feel an ounce of regret for my actions. Not even my own mother has been able to scold or correct me, so I'd just give up that silly little notion that you believe you'll be able to change me. Any ways, if this giant brute will let me go, I'll be on my merry little way and you can toy with little Yoko all you want. Just remember, the schools a big place and not everyone loves the elite hosts of Ouran. I'd say watch your back but I really could care a less what happens."

The blonde jerked his arm out of Takashi's hand. He walked away from the troublesome bunch. Yoko was cute but she wasn't worth the pain of dealing with her new found guardians. Ugh. Such a drag. He stood near one of the unoccupied tables and let out a bored yawn. Today's one big freaking joke. Yet, I still haven't seen his royal pain in the a** yet. His blue orbs scanned the vast room for the "prince". He wasn't a prince, more like a pauper . The blonde male had let his guard down and was attempting to cool down. Dealing with a large amount of stupidity could easily frazzle his nerves. Yet, the stupid people just kept coming! Someone had the nerve to jump on him. ON HIM. Soft hands covered his eyes as the voice whispered,"Why is a raven like a writing desk? Répondez à cette et je vais vous libérer!" French? She spoke French. Well that was oddly refreshing. Hearing Japanese all the time made the male cringe. It was a welcome change to hear the other language. Hearing the question he pondered it over. This was a famous question. Had anyone ever answered it? Emery shrugged his shoulders. "Well, Edgar Allen Poe wrote the raven and more than likely on a writing desk. That's my guess. Now, if you do know the answer please enlighten me, miss, for this question has often plagued my conscious." The blonde awaited to hear an answer.

As he was waiting a tall slender male strolled across the room. He had come from the direction that he himself had just left. No doubt the prince was making his apologies. Emery once again rolled his eyes as the other attempted to shot him a nasty look. Oh I'm shaking! He shook his head. Over glorified p***k. One day he'll meet his demise and it will be at my hands. All of these uptight goodie goodies will be shoved off their pedestals and tossed in a paupers grave where they belong.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

Can you even hear my heart or are you pretending not to?
Everyone says I’m crazy, they tell me to forget you
I’m fallin’ down, getting deeper
Why don’t you know, you stupid fool

"Did Aven do this to you? Tell me now." Emery refused to look at the other. All this time he'd been lying to him about something pretty freaking serious too. What the hell were two vampires doing enrolled in high school surrounded by a bunch of walking juice boxes? "Well since you obviously didn't that could only leave Aven. Unless you have a whole family full of vampires that you haven't mentioned either." He said bitterly. Cold hands touched his neck as Gavin tried to get a better look at the bite marks. The sandy blonde cringed under the others touch. "Get off! I'd rather keep all my blood inside my body, gee thanks. I don't like the idea of being a walking blood bank for the two of you." "I never wanted this to happen. I'm so sorry Emery. I should have been honest in the beginning, but I just wish I was never turned into such a damned creature. . .Aven was wrong for what he did, but what he did is now done. Let me explain myself before you make your decision." Emery let out an annoyed sigh. "Kind of think it's too late to explain yourself but go ahead any ways." "See we've been around for a little under two hundred years. Aven and I both were turned then. . .I never wanted anyone to know what kind of monster I am, so I have been hiding it and Aven well. . .he just does not care if anyone knows. I came back to this town to start over and enjoy my life. Then when you and I met. . .I fell in love with you and I just do not want you to be ashamed of me. I'm sorry." The smaller boy didn't look impressed with the story at all. There was a shift as Gavin inched closer to him. The other looked over to see what he was up to, but then Gavin pressed his lips against his own. Emery's hand flexed as if he were getting ready to smack the other. Instead, he balled his hand into a fist as he tried to refrain from slapping him. It was still Gavin, despite the fact he was a disgusting liar now. "Please say you'll forgive me." "Y - - you're joking, right?" Was Gavin that stupid to believe he could so easily forgive him for placing him in a possibly dangerous situation. Aven bit him! What was holding Gavin back from taking a nibble as well? Weren't vampires blood thirsty beast that drained blood from their unwilling victims. Sighing, Emery pushed the other away. "Look I - -" "Well isn't this just the sweetest! My younger brother is confessing his love to someone I have had my teeth in. Tsk, tsk. Gavin you know sloppy seconds are bad. Why don't I take this one off of your hands and make him my own? You can find another lover." Emery shot Aven a glare. "Shut up, don't talk about me like I'm some little play thing. What makes you think I'd want either one of you bloodsuckers? You're two monsters living under one roof. I thought it was crazy when you told me that you two were vampires. I thought you were trying to scare me away because you hate seeing Gavin happy, but now I'm starting to believe there really might be monsters after all." He got off the couch and kept a safe distance from both brothers. "I don't think I should come over any more." Emery grabbed his book bag and tossed it onto his shoulder. He grabbed the door knob and flung open the door. "Bye guys." The heartbroken look on his face gave away all of his tough talk. Emery was really hurting. For once it seemed like he'd found someone who cared, but like with most things in life, it was just too good to be true.

- - - - ((Skip)) - - - -

It had been a few days since Emery left the Jone's house. At school he tried his best to avoid the duo whenever possible. His friends noticed this and were confused. Several of them confronted him and asked what had happened. Only days ago they had seemed so happy together and now they weren't even speaking, more like Emery wasn't speaking. His friends didn't like seeing their friend so down in the dumps. Emery tired to act goofy and carefree like normal, but he was still confused about the situation with Gavin. Aven biting him only added onto his problems. Hearing the other tell Gavin to find someone else and that he'd "take this one off your hands", didn't exactly sit well with the sandy haired male.

Emery was walking into the lunch room and caught a glimpse of both Jones brothers. His heart sank to the pit of his stomach. His green eyes drifted down to the floor as he hurried past both of them. Emery's best friend, Daniel, looked at the brothers and shook his head. Danny practically had to sprint to keep up with Emery. The two sat at the far corner of the lunch room, where he and Gavin used to eat, and pretty much kept to themselves. "What's the deal?" Danny finally pipped up. "You're avoiding both of them. I get why any one would avoid Aven, he's a total freak, but Gavin's a good guy. Why are you giving him the cold shoulder?" Emery just sighed. "Look, even if I told you the truth you'd think I was lying." "Try me." Danny said. Emery pulled down on his scarf and revealed the bite marks on his neck. Danny looked stunned. "Aven did that. Apparently they both are vampires and have come back to their hometown in attempts to start over. Gavin didn't want me to know what they were but Aven decided to have a little snack." "Wait, both of them like you? Or is Aven just being a p***k like always?" He asked. Danny could help but run his fingers over the bite marks. He cringed and pulled his hand away. "Damn, he bit you pretty deep. So did they try to attack you and suck all of your blood? So you had to fun for your life or find a stake? You should probably wear a thing of garlic around your neck or keep some is it silver or gold bullets? " Emery let out an annoyed groan. "Danny, shut up." Emery pulled his scarf back up. "Alright, but when the Jones brothers come back for another snack, don't say I didn't warn you." Emery got up and decided to leave the lunch room early. His last two classes of the day were so pointless maybe he could just skip? At least that way he wouldn't have to deal with being in another class with Gavin. The smaller male got up and made his way out of the busy cafeteria and towards the nurses station. Half way there he froze and realized if she saw the marks on his neck he'd be screwed. Emery slipped out the side exit and made his way carefully to the parking lot.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hey, Jungmo. Sorry to steal him away from you, but we're all tired and want to go back to the dorm." Taemin tried not to cringe hearing those words. Jungmo seemed completely oblivious to the situation at hand. Even if he wanted to escape, there was no way he could. They shared the same dorm so nothing could be done. It seemed like Minho could sense what he was trying to do before he could pull off his plan. The elder grabbed him and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. Jungmo just chuckled seeing how close they were. Taemin wanted to blurt out what was going on, but he'd get in so much trouble for even breathing a word of what was going on behind closed doors. He put on a forced smile and mentally prepared himself for the punishment he was due to receive.

The two walked down the practically empty corridors. Minho looked around making sure nobody was following them. The blonde wished someone had been. Without so much as a warning, Minho pushed him into an empty room. Taemin nearly lost his footing as he stumbled into the room. He caught himself on a nearby table and managed to get back in a normal standing position. His eyes went to the door but a sigh escaped his lips seeing it close. Trapped. He thought. No way out and nobody around. This was going to end badly.

"Is it that hard to come back to the room right after a concert? Don't you ever even consider your hyungs?"

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Honey-senpai!" The bubbly blond looked in the direction of the voice. His eyes lit up seeing who it was. It was one of his favorite clients. The tiny boy jumped up and down excitedly, Usa Chan's ears flopping up and down with each bounce he took."Honey-senpai! Mori-Senpai" Honey waved to his friend."Good afternoon you two!" "Good afternoon!" He chimed in. His big brown eyes shot over to where he thought Mori was, but apparently the other had gone to entertain some other guests, or so he thought. Honey looked behind his favorite pink haired client and noticed a new face. His eyes sparkled with excitement. "Ooooh, you brought a new friend for Honey chan!?"
The little boy once again started to bounce with excitement. This was great. New friends were always welcomed warmly by the petite male. One of the many exciting parts about being a host was making new friends. That and eating cake were the two things he enjoyed most about being a host. Not that Honey doesn't love the doting and constant attention, but sometimes being babied all the time can get tiring. The blonde smiled brightly as his favorite client introduced her cousin. Honey bowed in respect to the new comer. Not long after, he held out Usa chan to her, but the other girl had suddenly vanished. Honey blinked a few times. Was today's theme relating to magic, because it felt like everyone kept disappearing around him. Letting out a little huff, the smaller male went back to the piano playing boy.

"No, this 'Tama' person didn't hire me. And what? This is a host club? I-I just stumbled in through the doorway! You see, I've become a bit lost and am just trying to find the way out. Well, I was - until I found this work of beauty," Honey just laughed. "Of course this is a host club, what else could it possibly be?"
He curiously asked. Wasn't it plainly obvious what it was by looking around? Honey shrugged. It was funny, but some people actually believed this was a music room when they'd first stumble in. A smile appeared on his face as the other spoke. "It's tonal quality is fabulous, almost magical," The blonde nodded in agreement. "It does have a nice sound, doesn't it? It sounds especially better when you play it." He commented.

The next thing he knew (pink haired girl ) and the piano player were off having their own conversation. Most of the conversation flew over Honey's head. The little boy let out a small sigh and decided to wonder around. As he was walking, he saw Tamaki and Kyouya having another one of their Mother Father conversation and heard the term, "our daughter", thrown out several times. Speaking of their daughter, where was Haruhi? Honey sighed. Holding Usa chan close he kept wondering around until he found Takashi again. Except he was holding onto Emery's arm. Mika, Miku, Hikaru and Karou were giving him a stern talking to. Honey didn't know what to do. It seemed like he wasn't needed in this intervention, so the tiny blonde scurried off once more. In a few minutes he found Emery waltzing past him and his other cousin Miyuki was chattering away with him. Honey let out a small sigh. Fine, not having to entertain anyone meant he could sneak in four or five slices of cake without Takashi scolding him. Takashi only wanted what was best for him, and after the last incident with his first cavity, he'd grown strict on how many cakes he was allowed to eat.

Honey hurried towards the dessert tray as fast as his little legs could carry him. Nobody was going to stand between him and his cakes, not today! He greedily picked up two plates and took a seat on one of the plush couches. Setting Usa next to him, Honey began to devour the cakes.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I didn't say that I knew the answer. I merely said 'answer' and I'd let you go. You could have said 'four' and I would've let you go. I do like your answer, though." He lightly chuckled. "I thought it was a serious question, so I gave a serious answer. Besides, I fancy the work of Poe. It's dark, at times down right creepy but it always draws me in!" He smiled brightly. Not many people knew that the "wanna be prince" read. Most people assumed he was just another pretty face. While part of that statement is true, Emery was tutored by the best tutors money could buy. His father didn't want an incompetent fool to inherit his multimillion dollar company and send it into bankruptcy. This female was interesting. She was far from the typical Ouran ladies. She possessed a wit, sense of humor and apparently had no problem invading boundaries. He couldn't help but listen with interest to her idle chatter. 'There is a B in 'Both' and N in 'Neither'.' is one of my favorite answers because it's just as nonsensical as the question itself." Emery gave a nod as if understanding her statement. "If you want the real answer, you'll have to go Surrey, England and dig him up at Guildford Cemetery. Mm, I can't remember the grave number. You'll have to look that up... Never was good with numbers... Then you'll have to find some way to bring back the dead!" "I'm sure with your help we can resurrect the dead. It might require a bit of innovative thinking, such as you posses, and my manly physic to dig the poor fellow out of the ground. I'm sure a lady such as yourself wouldn't like to get her hands dirty, but you might have to help me carry him into the secret laboratory."

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

Can you even hear my heart or are you pretending not to?
Everyone says I’m crazy, they tell me to forget you
I’m fallin’ down, getting deeper
Why don’t you know, you stupid fool

"Where are we going Emery? I don't recall you telling me we were going somewhere special together. I love this whole sneaking out business. It's brilliant. So what now? Kissing in the park, holding hands along the way, or a quick make out session by the band hall? I'm game for anything." Emery felt his heart slam into his chest. A grimace appeared on his face hearing the words cut through the silence. Taking a deep breath and letting it out again, Emery turned to face the other. "We aren't going any where. I am going to get the hell out of here. His green eyes had a bitter resentment to them as he glared at the other. "I'd never go anywhere special with you. It's not sneaking out, it's just taking an early leave to go home. Better way to avoid all the traffic and unwanted chatter. NO! No kissing in the park, I'd rather stab myself in the eye before holding your hand, and don't even mention a make out session. Just the thought of that made me throw up in my mouth a little." The smaller male spun around on his heels and started off towards his beat up jeep. Let's hope you decided to start today!

Finally making it to his car, Emery unlocked the car and slipped in. He quickly buckled up and revved the engine. If the admin wanted to jump on him about skipping, then they could bite his a - - wait no, they could just suck - - THEY COULD JUST GO TO HELL! A frustrated sigh escaped his soft pink lips. The car made a blood curdling sound before it gave out. "Are you kidding me!"
Emery frantically tried to start the car but the old hunk of junk finally crapped out on him. Slamming his fist into the steering wheel, the air bag deployed smacking him hard in the face. Not able to take it any more, the petite male let out a frustrated yell. Using both hands, he fought with the air bags until he was finally free of their suffocating grasp. Today really sucked - - no pun intended. The sandy blonde got out of his car and in a blind rage kicked it as hard as he could. Not the smartest idea he'd had today. Now he found himself hopping up and down on one foot; a stream of swears escaping his mouth. "Useless piece of crap car! Fine, screw you too, I'll walk home!" He shouted at the car as if it could understand him.

Taking his things out of the car, well as many as he could carry, Emery stormed off away from his broken down car. He shot Aven a look, that if looks could kill, Aven was as good as dead. The bell announcing it was time for seventh period to began rang and a stream of students filed out of the two building making their way to class. Emery caught sight of Gavin but didn't wave or even bother to return the others smile. Instead he walked towards the exit of the school. This walk home was going to take some time. A groan escaped his lips as he thought of the mile plus walk home. Not to mention the uphill trek of the his journey. Oh joy He thought as he took a left out of the school's main entrance.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Begging doesn't help, it only makes you look annoying. Plus, that doesn't show you'll change, does it? All you have to do, and all I want to hear from you, is to say you won't do it again."

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

Min Jee let out a small sigh. Her light blue eyes were focused on the tiny sketch pad she was holding. Everyone else on the bus was busy laughing and joking with one another. A sigh escaped her lips as she found herself erasing once again. I just can't get the expression right. She though to herself. One of her friends, Kevin, came up behind her nearly scaring the poor girl to death. "Put that sketchbook down. We're almost there. Aren't you excited?" The male asked. Min gave a small nod. "Hey look!" He exclaimed pointing out the window. Min sat on her knees and pressed her face to the window. Her eyes lit up and a soft smile graced her features. Finally, the museum was in sight. Now she could see the exhibit she'd wanted so long to see. Nine years of waiting was finally about to be over. Her heart raced inside her chest as her nerve grew. This felt like a dream. Where were her parents to snatch her off on some business trip or send her to some cheap rip off exhibit. Min pinched herself as the bus came to a pause. The teacher stood up and explained the rules of the exhibit. "And most importantly, do not get separated from the group. Wait no, don't touch the art, and then don't get lost." The older woman said. The students quickly filed off the bus and were once again loudly chattering as they approached the large building. Min looked back, wanting to grab her sketch book, but she decided it was better to leave it on the bus. Kevin shook his head and lead her though to the beginning of the line. The teacher hurried past, elbowing students on the way through, until she was once again at the front of the line. "Now stay in the main foyer while I check our reservations. No wondering!" Kevin just laughed. "Common Min, let's get a head start. I promise we'll meet up with the others soon." The petite female gave a small nod. "Well what are we waiting for?" He whispered. The two carefully slipped away from the large group of students.

Kevin was walking very fast and Min found herself struggling to keep up. What's worse is he kept passing all of her favorite pieces. Not able to stand it any more, Min decided to venture on her own. Kevin would be fine and she'd bump into him again. With that thought in mind, the long haired girl went back to view some of her favorites. One that really captivated her attention was a giant painting that looked like the sea. When they'd first walked past, the picture had ropes to seal it off, but now that she walked closer, one of the ropes was left undone. She knelt down and began to pick up the lose rope. As she was looking, something strange caught her eye. It looked like part of the picture was moving? That couldn't be. Still, always curious, Min leaned in to take a closer look. In an instant everything turned an eerie blue color and it felt as if she was swimming through some thick liquid. Paint perhaps? After several minutes everything went dark and Min had no clue where she was.

Landing what hard on her backside, Min awoke to find herself in a purple room. The girl blinked several times before standing to her feet. Looking at the walls she saw some of Guertena's paintings. Shrugging her shoulder's, she took off down one of the corridors and decided to explore. As she continued walking she noticed a vase with a magenta flower in it. Taking it out she examined it to find out that it was a real flower. It was too pretty to leave to wilt, so Min decided she'd take it with her.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

Min had been wondering for a while now and it felt as if she was going in circles. The room was still violet and it seemed like all of the doors were locked. She let out an annoyed sigh. Where was Kevin? He'd promised he'd meet her again. Her boots echoed down the empty hallways as she frantically tried to search for her friend. While she was walking in front of a painting that looked like a dog wagging it's tongue, a sharp pain radiated through her as something wet slipped down her side. "Eww what was that?" A sigh was next to the painting. Min walked over to it and read it. The sign said; "Watch out for spit." She rolled her eyes. "Gee thanks for the warning. Stupid sign." Icy blue eyes gave a displeased glare to the painting.

Hearing footsteps, she quickly spun around to see if anyone was around. "H - -Hello? Is anybody here?!"
Her high pitched voice had a nervousness to it as she spoke. Being alone in this strange place was already starting to bother her. Min carefully backed away from the dog picture, making sure not to get spat at again, and headed towards where she thought she heard a voice and footsteps. Her hands were tightly balled into fists, as if waiting for something, or someone to jump out from the nearest corner.

As she walked down a tiny hallway, arms jutted out from the walls, getting the girl to scream with fear. She ran as fast as she could, weaving between the grabby hands and trying to flee to safety.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Juste pour que vous le savez, depuis que je suis qui je suis, et ne suis pas qui je ne suis pas, je parle toujours dans la forme la plus absurde disponibles, et jamais je suis d'être sérieux ... Parce que .. Ce n'est tout simplement pas Miyuki. Et Miyuki est de savoir qui je suis; qui êtes-vous?" Emery stood there trying to understand just what she had so rapidly blurted out. Finally it dawned on him what she had said. "Just so you know, since I am who I am, and am not who I'm not, I always speak in the most nonsensical form available, and never am I to be serious... Because.. That's just not Miyuki. And Miyuki is who I am; who are you?" He found himself laughing at the nonsensical girl. "Basically, you're a little bit weird, but you don't care because that's who you are. Oddly, I admire that. Most of the girls here are just cookie cut outs and have no originality to them, no spice. All of them for the most part, seem so sweet, bubbly, shy , fragile, and always bashful if a boy pays them a compliment. Or jump to the extreme that the guy wants to do something unspeakable to them and burst out into tears. I find girls like that to be so trivial and boring. Yet, at this school it seems that what we guys have to pick from. Though, you, you're different. It's really quite refreshing. How come I've never seen you around before?"
Emery asked. He couldn't help but watch the odd girl now sitting at his feet. He just laughed hearing her call him, Sir Blondie. "My name is not Sir Blondie, I'm Emery. Hmm, but I'll let it slide and you can call me Sir Blondie." A genuine smile graced his features. The thought of her carrying a person twice her size into a mad scientist lab was so amusing. He covered his mouth trying to stifle back any laughter.

As they were talking something, well someone, latched onto his arm, nearly causing him to stumble over the pink haired girl using him as a chair. "我很想念你金刚砂,你应该更多的时候访问中国。" His eyes grew wide hearing the familiar voice. Only one person he knew spoke like that. Turning and looking down slightly, there on his arm was his childhood friend Mingxia. She had the most adorable expression on her face that nearly melted Emery's heart. "我想我可以,但我们一直忙于在汉城设立新公司。我会尝试访问明年夏天。"
He replied. It didn't take him long to translate his thoughts into Chinese. Emery's family had a large company and during the summer's he'd spend a great deal of time there. However, as the company expanded, the family traveled less and less to China. The vice president, Ming's father, had everything running smoothly and Emery's father felt it best to leave things be. They had started a new company in Seoul, where Emery was born, and were heavily focusing their time and interest on seeing it thrive. Their European counterparts were also having great success. So, the past few summers, Emery was able to meet his biological family on his mother's side. He grew up surrounded by the aristocratic side that was his father's family, but it was nice meeting his mother's family. They were more humble and down to earth.

In a matter of seconds, Ming had been pick pocketed and the Miyuki was off on another wild adventure. Emery was baffled by her. Yet, it was just something that kept drawing him in. He looked over to his childhood friend and gave her a warm smile. "让我们坐下。我很想听听你的夏天是如何。"
He carefully lead Ming over to one of the free couches. Sitting down he took a tea pot and poured both of them a cup. It felt weird doing something the hosts normally did, but he wasn't going to let one of them try and corrupt his childhood friend. Despite seeming insensitive, Emery was very protective of people he grew up with and even his family. He just didn't like to advertise that side of him often.

Quote:
1.)I wish I could but we've been busy setting up a new company in Seoul. I'll try visit next summer.
2.)Let's go sit down. I'd love to hear about how your summer was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff