Welcome to Gaia! ::

russian winters's Partner

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

Lu han pulled up and rolled down his window. He smiled to Min Woo and gave him some aegyo to lift his spirits. Min tried really hard not to react to the others aegyo but a smirk appeared on his face before he ended up chuckling. "Your aegyo has gotten better since last time. Been practicing a lot?" He asked. Once he pulled up and they got out the car, Luhan sat there for a second. As Minwoo opened his door, Luhan grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a tight hug while talking into his ear, "I can not help but to worry for you. I know how much that meant to you and I know how much she means to you. My heart feels for you. Let's try to be happy together even though we aren't." He then patted his back and smiled to him then got out. Min was completely taken back by the unexpected hug and his hyung's word. As they entered into the tea bar, Luhan paid for their tea and they had a seat. One leg over the other, Luhan sipped his tea then looked to him, "Have you been eating and sleeping well... you have been taking care of yourself right? Mianhaeyo... it's been a while since we had done this. Work has been keeping me busy. ""You really didn't have to pay for us. I appreciate it very much but I don't want to take advantage of your generosity." The blonde commented. He let out a sigh as he tried to figure out how to respond to his hyung's questions. "To be honest I haven't exactly been taking good care of myself. I've been pushing myself too hard and now that I'm out of a job I'm terrified of what I'm going to happen. I was lucky enough to help Bae Li out but I'm not so sure about myself. How was she getting along with Lay before you left?" A concerned Min Woo asked. "Ya know, Baeli's with Lay right now... why don't you come to us.... too?" Min tilted his head to the side as a curious expression appeared on his face. "Well yeah I know she's with Lay right now because I arranged for him to mentor her. What do you mean join us? Like join you all at the training room or join SM?" He questioned.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

"Yixing... thank you for looking over me and taking the time to train me." She guess he saw potential. She sighed and looked away, she had no idea what to call him, "Mianhae if I was out of place... I just don't know what to call you." The brunette male felt rather stupid for not establish how he wanted to be addressed and spoken to by his new trainee. Laughing, Lay quickly tried to hide the smile that appeared on his face and keep his serious mentor image in tact. "You may call me Yixing or Lay. It honestly doesn't bother me which one you address me by because I'll respond to either one. Is there any particular way you'd like me to address you? Since we'll be working together often I figure we might as well get this all cleared up so we don't feel ill at ease with one another. I took you on as a favor to my friend but because hearing what happened to you hurt my heart. How could anyone do that to someone and destroy their dreams? It made me angry but anger is a bad emotion and can lead to conflict." He muttered the last part underneath this breath. At times Lay had a temper but it was rare when it appeared. Most of the time he was pretty laid back, confused, gullible, or frustrated. In all honesty he was just a regular person who was exceptionally talented in dance and was put onto an international stage. That didn't mean that he couldn't relate and identify with someone like Bae Li who was aspiring for the same dream that he himself had already accomplished.

"Alright let's work on a routine more um.. how would you say...sassy and feminine. It's not a innocent cutie pie routine like some girl groups are promoting but it's powerful and classy. I think a woman like yourself could pull off a concept like this perfectly."
His face had a hint of a blush as he said that to Bae Li's face. Turning, Lay trotted off towards the charging dock once more before putting on a new song. Lay jogged back over to where Bae Li was before going through the dance steps to the song. Lay was well versed in all forms of dance and even knew quite a few girl group dances. He, Lu Han and Xiumin often would dance to such songs at the dorm. He hoped that Bae Li would be able to pick up on the dance moves and join in. He was curious to see just how well she could pull off such a concept.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
                  *.xx██xx██xx██xx██xx██xx██xx██xx██xx██
                  xxx&&.x( YOUR UNDENIABLE SPELL IS THE LUCIFER
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHER WHISPER IS THE LUCIFER !!
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx누가 마치 내 심장을 꽉 쥔 채 놓지 않는 것처럼x니가 없으면 내 맘이 다 타버리게 만든다

Listening to: xxxxWearing:xxxxLocation: The StudioxxxxFeeling: Confused and scared xxxxWith: Tae Hyun

"Jeongmin, I am going to go check the fridge." The singer just nodded before going back to doting on the precious little boy. "Jaesun do you like to sing? Min Woo appa is a good singer and I'd be happy to teach you how to sing. Tae Hyun app is a great dancer so if you ever wanted to learn to dance I'm sure your appa would love to teach you." He said, the soft smile never leaving his face as he spoke. Tae Hyun walked back in before announcing they didn't have any food. "We don't have any groceries. I think it would be fun if we took Jaesun to the park also. Which one do we do first. Also who will do dinner. I was thinking since this is our first episode why don't the three of us cook together. Then tomorrow, Jeongmin if you want you can cook the we can alternate."
                                                          "I think Jae would love to go to the park! How about we go to the park first so the groceries won't spoil while we play. Sound good?"
                                                          He looked between his band mate and Jaesun. Jaesun gave an energetic nod of his head and threw his arms around Jeongmins neck in a hug. Jeongmin couldn't help but let out a laugh and pull Jaesun in for another hug. The golden blonde was able to stand up, with Jaesun still hugging him, and held the little boy in his arms. "Let's go get your coat so you don't freeze when you go out with your appas." Minnie grinned happily as he walked past Tae Hyun and over to get Jaesun's coat. Minnie frowned before calling Tae Hyun over. "Tae appa! We need your help pleeeeeeaaaasssseee." He said in the cutest voice. Jaesun giggled at how silly his Minnie appa could be. Jeongmin had Jaesun's coat in his hand and extended it towards Tae Hyun. "Can you please put Jae's coat on so he won't freeze out there in the cold." He asked it like a question but the look on his face more or less said "you're going to help out." He then cutely smiled before looking back to Jaesun and made a silly face at him. "You have the prettiest eyes Jae~ I bet you're popular at school." Jaesun's face turned a light shade of pink and he buried his face into the crook of Jeongmin's neck. "Aigoo you're so adorable!"

Once Jaesun's coat was on the trio went outside and walked to a nearby park. Minnie was busy chit chatting with Jaesun and getting to know more about him. Tae Hyun seemed very distant as they walked but Jeongmin figured he'd get over his uneasiness and learn to love little Jaesun soon enough. It was a short walk to the park and little Jaesun was eager to get out of Jeongmin's arms and go play on the swings. Jeongmin reluctantly let him go and stayed back with Tae Hyun and watched over the little boy. "He's adorable isn't he? Kind of reminds me of Min Ki at that age. I can't believe I haven't seen Min Ki in close to a year."
                                                          Jeongmin let out a soft sigh. A smile soon took over his face as Jaesun ran over to them and grabbed onto both of their hands. "Play with me appas!" Jeongmin looked over to Tae Hyun before nudging him playfully. "Common. Just for tonight you can drop the bad boy image and enjoy yourself." Jeongmin allowed himself to be pulled by little Jaesun as they went to the playground.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

What I need to reply to.

"I swear you are adorable when you treat her like a daughter. You are such a good friend Minwoo but seriously, Lay will take care of her. She's so pretty and looks like the dancer type, I didn't stay to observe her but I'll defiantly will soon to watch her and let you know. But I know at the moment Lay will be taking care of her, if she doesn't starve to death but I know that won't happen, I was only kidding. Really, don't worry." Min Woo's eyes bugged out of his head when the other mentioned Baeli starving. "Aigoo! Lay doesn't know about her eating schedule so she's bound to get cramps and feel really bad in a few hours. Oh gosh I need to call him and and tell him to take care of her!"
                                                              He quickly pulled out his cellphone before composing a new text to Lay. Pabo! Just because you can go all day off of one meal doesn't mean Baeli can. She has an healthy eating schedule so if she goes without her snacks or a meal she'll start feeling ill. You'd better make sure she eats right!! Min Woo hit send before letting out a relieved sigh. "Well someone has to look out for her since we aren't really allowed to see our families. You do know how long she and I have known each other, right? She's basically like my sister from another mister. We've been inseparable since our trainee days and I'll be damned if I let anything bad happen to her." Min Woo was fiercely loyal to those few who were lucky enough to be considered his friends. He knew that Baeli was too sweet for her own good and so it was up to him to protect her like a big brother would or a father.

"Ya know.... this color suits you. You should wear it more often...." Luhan let his hair go and smiled to him then stood up, "Come on." he said. He was obviously that worried over her. He took him to SM and they walked in casually, they were about to be stopped until they saw it was Luhan. Luhan walked straight to the elevator. Once they made it to the room he looked around but Lay was no where to be found. He then called Lay's phone, "Hyung... where are you and Baeli? Ah.... Okay, we will be shortly.... yeah me and Minwoo. K see you soon." He hung up and took Minwoo's hand and started walking to the elevator again, once they were in there his hands went into his pockets and Luhan was silent. Min Woo looked around the elevator as the duo made their way back to the main floor. "Now that I'm free I plan on keeping my hair this color. I think it suits me well too, though you can pull off any color and make it look good hyung."
                                                              They left SM and Luhan drove them to where ever Lay took Baeli. Lu Han held the door open for Min Woo who slipped in and caught sight of Baeli laughing and smiling. The blonde let out a relieved sigh as a big smile graced his features. "Thank goodness!" He practically yelled. People gave him odd looks but he laughed before snapping his fingers in front of Lu Han's eyes and making his way over to Baeli.

Luhan let it go and walked past him and sat next to Lay.as Min woo sat next to Baeli. Min Woo caught a smile from Lu Han when he took his seat next to Bali. Baeli grin to Minwoo, "Hey... what are you doing here? Did you have a good day?" she asked and fed him a small lettuce wrap. Min Woo ate it out of her hand like a sister or brother would. He gave a shrug. "It was kinda stressful. I quit my job so now I don't know what to do. Lu Han hyung suggested I try working with SM. I---I dunno about that though."
                                                              He had a nervous look upon his face. Luhan grinned, "He wouldn't stop worrying about you. So I had to show him that you are a big girl and in really great hands." Min Woo pouted when his hyung ratted him out like that. Baeli looked to Luhan and smiled then looked back to Minwoo, she hugged him, "Gomawo..." "Ah it's nothing. You know I've always got your back." He hugged her back and muttered a saranghaeyo to Baeli. It was a sweet moment for the two best friends.

Lu Han got up so that was Min Woo's cue to leave Baeli and Lay to themselves. He gave a wave before trotting out after Lu Han. Once in the car Lu Han began drilling him about Baeli. "Tell me.... Baeli seems like the perfect angel, she seems flawless... what's the catch? Is she mean when pissed? Is she easy to step over? Like she seems like me but she is so pretty and she's awesome... I think.... I am going to worry about her too. She seems to do her best at everything and even thinks before she speaks and tries not to burden people. I doubt she would let people just walk all over her but, I can see.... Lay and her might get along too well... and though I am rooting for that... what if it did get that far but neither would step up and admit it? I know... I am silly... right... thinking way ahead...I can just see how perfect those two are so of course I am going to worry, but don't stress, I will look after Baeli as well." "She's not flawless per say but she's too sweet for her own good and that makes me worry. She does do her best at everything and is an extremely hard worker. That's why I figured she and Lay would get along so well. Both of them are polite and hardworking. She didn't exactly have the perfect life growing up, she experienced her fair share of hardships, but through it all she dealt with it all with grace, humility, and dignity. She's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet and she's got a heart of gold. I'd do anything to make her laugh or see her smile. She doesn't think any different of me for me being the way I am. She loves me and treats me better than my own family does. Anyone would be lucky to have her for a girlfriend or wife. Whoever breaks her heart though will have to answer to me. Gosh I hope that day never happens."
                                                              Lu han was quite for a moment before speaking again, "For tonight, you should stay over and we should order chicken, maybe a movie. It's been forever and the least I could do is offer a sleep over. You can have my bed and I'll sleep on the sofa... no arguments, you are staying over...." he smiled to him and threw a peace sign then pulled up into his driveway. "Gomapseumnida." Min Woo said quietly.

The two got out and went inside Lu Han's place. Min Woo couldn't honestly remember the last time he'd been here. Smiling he hopped onto the couch and got comfy. "I haven't had chicken in so long it sounds amazing right about now! You guys in Exo love your chicken, huh? Does Kai still wake up early and call the chicken delivery people? If he keeps eating so much chicken he might grow feathers one day."
                                                              He said with a laugh. "At least Kris finally admitted chicken is edible. I seriously don't know many people who can resist the deliciousness that is chicken."

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

"My names Baeli and friends typically make nicknames so you can call me whatever you want." She said. Lay gave a thoughtful nod of his head as he pondered over what to call her. Would it sound silly or maybe too formal to call her student? Should he have her call him teacher? What if one of his band mates walked in and saw him with her? Maybe in a setting where people could walk in and out freely it would be better if they were more formal with one another. Lay bit down on his lower lip as he kept milling over the question. It really couldn't be this difficult of a thing to decide, could it? Sighing, Lay ran his slender fingers through his soft dark chocolate locks before lowering his arm back to his side. "For now I'll just stick with Baeli." He said quietly. Maybe one day in the future he could have a cute nickname for her but for now they needed to keep things professional.

Once the music started, Baeli's face immediately changed, she was concentrating but also her face didn't show it as work it was more as a glowing passion written on her face. The song past and she did the best she can, as the music ended she came to her senses and she put her hands down and she looked at Lay patiently. She blinked a few times. After listening to him, Baeli nodded and bit her lip then bowed to him respectfully. "Ne Sunsaengmin... I will work harder." whether it was a bad or good remarks she still said it and bowed respectfully. Lay shook his head. "Don't agree with everything I say. As a dancer you've got to feel the music and let it take over. You can be trained for years and years but if you never feel the music, no matter how good your training was, you'll never make it as a dancer. I want you to be able to disagree with me at times but admit when maybe your sunsaengmin knows best. I don't want this to feel like an dictatorship. This is a mentor-ship. I want you to enjoy yourself but learn to master your craft at the same time. Understand?"
He wasn't trying to sound condescending or like he was lecturing her but Lay wanted to make sure Baeli wasn't going to become a robotic dancer, someone who lacked feeling when she danced.

After five more hours, Baeli's hair was from down to now up into a pony tail from her lovely braid, she was sweating to and strands were sticking to her but she was completely sexy. Her stomach began to growl and she kneeled down with her legs to her chest and her arms were on her knees hanging out. Lay stopped the music and was walking over towards her when his phone announced he had a new message. Pausing, he pulled out his phone and read a text from an over protective and worrying Min Woo. A smirk appeared on his face before he laughed. Alright appa I'll make sure she eats well : D He slide his phone back into his back pocket before kneeling down next to Baeli. He laughed hearing her stomach growl before lightly putting a hand on her shoulder. "Let's go get an early dinner, alright?"
He stood up and extended a hand to help Baeli up.

They walked down the street to a little cafe not too far from the studio and Lay insisted on paying for their meals. They were happily sitting and chatting when his phone went off once more but it was a call. Holding up one finger; Lay dug around in his pockets before pulling out his phone and tapping the answer button. "Lu Han? Oh we're fine. Uh huh. No we're at the cafe right now. No not that one. The one with the orange umbrellas out front. Mhmmm. Alright see you soon."
He hung up and left his phone on the table this time. Lay didn't bother to tell Baeli that her over protective best friend was dropping by unannounced. He decided to let it be a surprise reward for doing well in training today.

It didn't take long for Min Woo and Lu Han to join the duo. Lay smiled seeing how close Baeli and Min Woo were as she fed him a lettuce wrap. "Baeli I didn't realize your appa was so young. He must take good care of himself, huh?"
Min Woo turned to face Lay with the cutest pout on his face. "Well if I didn't then she'd have passed out because she forgot to tell you about her schedule. So someone has to watch out for her." He said through pursed lips. Lay just smiled and let the two enjoy catching up. He looked over to his side and noticed Lu Han seemed a bit distracted. Shrugging Lay went back to sipping on his drink. Abruptly Lu Han got up and said that they'd leave Lay and Baeli to their date. Lay's face turned a light shade of pink and he made a face at his hyung. "It's n---not a date it's just a well deserved break from practicing hard. Not like you'd know anything about that." He muttered this last part underneath his breath before sticking his tongue out at Lu Han. Hearing Baeli laugh caused Lay to return his attention to where it was needed. "D--Don't even pay him any mind. He's kind of like my own Min Woo. He's protective and means well but sometimes he can be a bit suffocating." He let out an embarrassed laugh. I'll get him back for that somehow! Maybe I'll sleep on his bed because I know hyung can't stand sharing a bed with anyone. Lay thought as he gave a sweet smile to Baeli.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

What I need to reply to

"Well, you did catch my ear with that swell offer of yours, who wouldn't want to go on an adventure?"
                                                              "I expect that they will be on their best behavior, if not I might just have to take my leave."
                                                              "It sure could use some love and care that's for sure..."

"M-My names Mary, Mary Zangara."
                                                              "Maybe this isn't..as good of an idea as I thought."

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Listening to: xxxxWearing:xxxxLocation: The StudioxxxxFeeling: Confused and scared xxxxWith: Tae Hyun

"Ah, aegyo couple..."

He still stayed back as the two ran around and have fun but as the two went to the slide... Tae went to the bottom and grinned, "If you come down, I am going to get you." he said, his grin was that of a cat to a mouse. after a while of chasing them around, he picked up Jaesun and grabbed Jeongmin's hand and escorted them to the swings. He sat Jeongmin down and placed Jaesun on his lap and gently pushed Jeongmin. He was smiling, this was sweet, slow, and fun. After getting lost for an hour of fun, he stopped the swing and picked up Jaesun then sat down on the swing next to Jeongmin with him in his lap, "Hold on." he told him and started to swing really fast. He felt the boy holding on tightly so he wasn't scared. The sun was going down and he got off the swing still holding Jaesun. As Jeongmin followed and walked up to Taehyun, Tae was grinning while watching the sun set. They boys left and he carried Jaesun as they walked into the grocery store. He set him down at the top of the basket.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

"Bwoh!? You left!? Oppa.... yeah... you should that's not a bad idea." Min Woo nodded his head. The platinum blonde looked surprised when Baeli said that Lu Han's idea wasn't a bad one. Would she really be okay with him following her to the same company and trying to debut as a solo artist as well? He smiled knowing that she would support his dream to be a famous singer no matter what. "O--Okay, then I guess I'd better figure out when an audition day is for SM and try out." A nervous smile appeared on his face before he felt himself being pulled into another hug. Min Woo was so excited that finally he might be with a company who wouldn't treat him as poorly as his last one did. Maybe just maybe his dreams would finally become a reality. Sure it meant having to go back through trainee hell but he had friends at SM to help him through the rough patch.

- - - - Back to Lu Han's home

"So what would you like to do? we could play games, watch movies, go out? Speaking of which clubbing or going out to eat???" "We should go out! I---I mean not like that but like go out and do something fun. Staying home can get boring and it's been ages since I've gotten to do anything remotely fun. Being stuck in a perpetual trainee hell doesn't leave you much free time to go clubbing, to an arcade, or movie. It was rare when Baeli and I could afford to go someplace nice for an early dinner. Still..moments like that are those I treasure the most. I'm glad I won't have to go through trainee hell alone. I'm fortunate enough to have Baeli, Lay, and you to help me though the difficult days head."
                                                              He said quietly.

Min Woo had a s**t and some pants tossed in his general direction as Lu Han returned from his short disappearance. The elder male instructed the younger on where to go to get changed and left him to that. Min pushed himself off the couch, clothes in hand, before going to one of the bathrooms located not too far away and began to strip down and change into the borrowed clothes. Lu Han had good taste, similar to his own, so the clothes looked quite good on the platinum blonde. He gave a smug smirk as he looked himself over in the bathroom mirror before fixing his hair. Once he was ready; Min Woo stepped out of the bathroom and returned to the living room where the other was waiting. "Thanks for letting me borrow this outfit hyung. How do I look?"
                                                              He spun around before posing and making a silly face.

Lu Han and Min Woo once again got into Lu Han's car before the other drove him downtown to where the night life was. The rookie was impressed and a bit concerned that his hyung was taking him out in public. Wasn't it risky for the other to be seen without his group? What if some crazy stalker fans tried to grab him or steal a lock of his hair or worse! What if the crazy fans attacked Min Woo for being so close to their oppa. The petite blonde sank down into the car seat and began chewing on his lip. "A---are you sure this is such a good idea hyung? What if you get caught? How are you going to explain this? I mean I'm not in your band so it might look weird."
                                                              He let out an uneasy sigh as they pulled up and parked in front of a nice looking club. Min Woo looked over to Lu Han with an nervous look painted all over his face. "I just don't want to ruin your image or give the media something to speculate about you." Min Woo pursed his lips out into a pout.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

"Instead of thinking of him as a father or "suffocating" think of him as Suho. A leader with a huge sweet side." Lay's eyes widened as he realized he screwed up. He watched as Baeli set money down on the table and walked out. He bit down hard on his bottom lip as he thought over her words. She compared Min Woo to Suho and the more he thought about that the more Lay began to realize that Baeli was right. Min Woo was just a caring older brother figure with a big soft heart. Pulling out his phone Lay began to compose an apology text to Min Woo. I wanted to apologize for earlier today. You're not Baeli's appa but more like how Suho is to us. I hope you'll forgive me for picking on you the way I did :C He hit send before his eyes went back to the money Baeli set down. Was she trying to repay him for the meal? He told her that dinner was on him so why did she leave this money? Sighing, Lay picked up the money and stuffed it into his back pocket before walking out of the cafe to find the female.

Lay walked into SM and caught Eunhyuk on his way out. "Hyung have you see a pretty girl with brown hair, the sweetest eyes and an adorable smile walk past? She's not apart of any girl group...um...she's a ...a....a solo artist! Yeah! She's new to SM and the hyung in charge wanted me to keep a watchful eye out on her and help her fit in."
He explained, trying not to completely blow Baeli and his cover. Eunhyuk smiled his signature gummy smile, his eyes turning into mini crescent moons as he laughed, "Sure have! I took her to the practice rooms. She should still be in there if you hurry." The elder male couldn't stop smiling. "Don't do anything to mess up a great chance you got." He commented before walking out of the building and leaving Lay standing alone and confused in the enormous lobby.

The brunette bolted towards the elevators and hopped he wasn't too late and had missed Baeli. He wanted to apologize for what he said about her dear friend and hope that she wouldn't give up on training with him. He ducked into the first elevator that opened and hit the floor where the practice rooms are. Lay ran down the hallways to the practice room where he and Baeli ahd practiced earlier. Getting closer to the door he could hear music playing and an instant rush of relief swept over him. Opening the door, Lay walked in, trying not to show how out of breath he was from running, and strolled over towards where Baeli was. "B--Baeli? Can I have a word with you? He noticed the female pause and look his direction. Hearing a sigh from her; Lay's gaze shifted towards his shoes. He still felt horrible for joking with her about her friend like he had. "Um...I just w--wanted to apologize for what I said about Min Woo. I thought about what you said and y--you're right he is more like a Suho than an over barring appa. I know he means well and I--I really am sorry for offending you and him like that. I hope you'll be able to forgive me and won't give up training with me." His gaze never left the floor as he apologized, he was too afraid to see the look on Baeli's face. Would she reject his apology? Lay nervously shifted back and forth on his feet as he awaited a response.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

What I have to reply to

Lu looked to Min Woo. "We should go out! I---I mean not like that but like go out and do something fun." Luhan started laughing, "Minwoo, you are funny....." he said grinning.

"Awww..." Luhan walked over and hugged him, "Then we are happy to help..." he said letting the other male go. "Now, since you don't get out much, let's go get a good bite, relax a little, then go clubbing, WHOHOOO AND ALL NIGHTER."

"You look amazing. And me?" he asked done with he tie. He made his outfit completely casual and the tie just added some cute swag. As he was driving.... it was quiet. "A---are you sure this is such a good idea hyung? What if you get caught? How are you going to explain this? I mean I'm not in your band so it might look weird." Luhan looked to him and saw how worried he was, he looked back at the road and sighed, "What is this? When did you start worrying and being afraid? This isn't like you. Am I not able to have friends? Jaejoong is seen all the time with other artists from other companies.... you worry too much...Kamsa...." Luhan smiled as Minwoo was just being himself which is why he thanked him in the end. It was nice to see Minwoo was still caring and sweet basically unchanged, he loved that. Once Minwoo sighed again Luhan stopped the car and pulled the keys out. He sat there and sighed himself, the mood felt horrible. Minwoo was stressing. Luhan's smile was gone, he didn't want to burden the other male. "I just don't want to ruin your image or give the media something to speculate about you." Luhan looked to Minwoo, he knew what the other was saying but how did Minwoo even know how he felt or not. Did he know of which Luhan was: gay, straight, bi? He never said anything and never spoke of his relationships. Luhan just looked away ans sighed, "Mianhae hyung... I didn't mean to loose you out of your comfort zone. We can go home." and with that... Luhan started up his car again. Since they were already there Minwoo began to comply they should just go on with it, Luhan didn't reply back he just kept driving. He then pulled out to some take out and ordered for them. He then set the bags in Minwoo's lap and drove him home. Once they got there Luhan bowed, "You can have my bed I am going to sleep in the guest room. Goodnight. Get some sleep you have a busy day tomorrow." Luhan just looked serious, no smile, no childish intentions. Luhan left his own room and went to the guest where after he shut the door he sighed and leaned on it... "Am I really THAT much of a burden to him... since when did he care when and where we hung out? I bet there were tons of girls there... Mianhaeyo Minwoo-hyung...." he pushed himself off the door and set the food on the stand on the side. He then just curled up into a ball on the bed, not even removing his shoes or even getting under the blankets and he eventually.... fell asleep. By morning, his food was still there beside his bed, he hadn't ate.

Morning came and Luhan showered then waited down stairs for Minwoo. He cooked breakfast but there was only one plate. When Minwoo came down he set the plate in front of him and sat across from him. "Busy day today.... SM is holding auditions in a week." he handed him the flyer from the news paper. "You should try out." he said with a smile. "Once Baeli and you audition I am positive that yall would become trainees by the company. I am sure it wouldn't be long until yall debut." he said smiling still.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

What I have to reply to

Baeli folded her arms, "Bwoh? Giving up training with you? Yixing... this is a chance in a lifetime and to even work with a sunbae... someone as super talented and charismatic as you... I was just lucky enough to have fallen into your hands. Apology accepted Lay, but don't ever think less than you are." The male was nervous, he refused to look at her, Baeli grew sympathetic, she could tell he felt really bad and she appreciated that. "Hey...." she said. Her hands gently went to his face on each side of his cheeks, she gently raised his head. "Aww.... it's okay I forgive you." She then gave him a hug, "It's okay Yixing..." she consoled him and was gently rubbing his back softly. She then smiled, "Hey let's put this behind us okay. Everyone makes mistakes and we learn from them. Tomorrow before we dance, let's go out for ice cream.. yeah?" Her smile was so precious and innocent, she just wanted to make him feel better so that's why she put more effort and a little aegyo into it coming off as innocent. Baeli wasn't those oblivious innocent girls, she was one of those pure hearted sweet girls. Not those cute kawaii sugar coated candy rotting teeth girls that made everyone sick.

She then noticed Lay's hand went to his pocket and he pulled out cash and handed it to her. She then looked at his hand then back at her, "You took... her tip?" Baeli looked up at him wondering why, she knew Lay wasn't a jerk and did it deliberately. But she then saw his face go pale.. he was probably thinking... "she.. was tipping?" She then busted out laughing, "Lay, you are so adorable. It's okay. I was letting you pay and paying the tip. I'm sorry...." She gave him another hug, she was so lovable, so affectionate, skinship was obviously not an issue. She was like this with friends. She let him go and smiled, "To make it up to me how about one dance then we can leave." Baeli pressed play and a slow song came on. She walked up to Lay and grabbed her hand into his and then one onto his shoulder. She then started to slow dance with him. The moment was sweet and Baeli was having fun and smiling. Afterwards, the two left. She made sure to grab her bag, her bottle of water, and her phone and Lay escorted her to her home. She turned around and faced him before shutting the door, "Are you sure you are going to be okay going home alone? Please call me once you get home." She looked worried which made her even look prettier. She gave Lay one last hug, "Goodnight sunsaengnim... thank you for looking after me." she bowed then went inside and closed the door locking it behind her. Her back set to the door and she sighed.... she always had fun when he was around, she smiled and shook her head then pushed herself off the door. The female took a nice long bubble bath resting her muscles, she then got out and completely relaxed and still wrapped in a towel, she fell asleep on top the bed, with her light still on, a smile completely written on her face.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Listening to: xxxxWearing:xxxxLocation: The Baby HousexxxxFeeling: Tired but happy xxxxWith: Tae Hyun and Jaesun

"Ani... He comes with us. Know how many girls I mean fans would love that, plus were on the show, we would be promoting it also. Plus, he's our baby events or not, Jaesun will be with us." Jeongmin tilted his head to the side as he thought over what his hyung was saying. He did make several valid points about the benefits of bringing little Jaesun along still, Jeongmin couldn't help but wonder if the little boy would grow restless while they were preforming and do something crazy like try to join them on stage, give the producers fits, or try to find his real family. The golden maned male was brought out of his thoughts as Tae Hyun said "Ne, let Jaesun come!" A chuckled escaped his lips and soon he slapped his hand over his mouth. It wasn't like Tae Hyun to use cute voices or be so animated. In the few years that they had been working together as a team he hadn't seen such a side of the other. It was oddly refreshing to know that Tae Hyun had a playful and care free side. "I guess the producer noonas will take care of him when we have to preform? Hopefully he won't give them fits." Jeongmin laughed.

After tucking Jaesun in the duo entered the living room where Tae began cleaning everything. Usually their leader did it, but since he wasn't there, Taehyun assumed the responsibility which was nice of him. Jeongmin had never been a fan of cleaning up and his portion of the room at their dorm looked like a tornado came through. The younger male sat down and let out a yawn before rubbing his tired eyes. "I hope he sleeps well. You don't think the new change in his environment will cause him to have nightmares, right?"
                                                          Jeongmin asked. Tae Hyun paused long enough to answer the maknae's question. "Hard to say, but we are here for him if he needs us. Plus, a lot of the other babies were fine. Yoogeun would wake up to early and climb on the members." Tae laughed. Jeongmin laughed harder than Tae because he knew that the other was famous for sleeping in late. There was a strong possibility that he and Jaesun would have to wake Tae up for the days filming. A mischievous grin spread across his face as his eyes sparkled with a glimmer of his evil intentions. Tae Hyun then looked to Jeongmin with a pout, it was obvious why he made the face. "Oh my gosh, what if he does that to me........?" He looked like he could use a hug. Minnie gave him one as Tae laughed before smiling then hugged him back. "Hyung, I am glad we did this despite our disapproval at the beginning." Jeongmin gave a nod of his head as if to agree. "I was really nervous about this at first. Sure I've had some experience when I helped take care of my younger brother but it has been so long since he was this age that I wondered if I could still relate to a small child and be able to make them feel content staying with us. Guess we really lucked out, huh? So far he seems like a little angle."

The rest of the night went by peacefully. Jeongmin went sleep and thanks to the show they weren't waking up at an insanely early hour to drag their sleep deprived selves into the studio to rehearse. Filming this show was just the change up that Jeongmin needed to start feeling productive again. Recently he had felt as if he was in a rut, that everything in his life was beginning to blur together, but this show had dragged him from his bored rut. It was a reasonable hour when the maknae woke up and the first thing he did was tip toe over to check on Jaesun, who thankfully hadn't decided to use his stomach as a trampoline! Little Jaesun was sitting up in his bed looking at the story book that they had read to him the night before. Jeongmin couldn't help but smile at the sight. "Morning!"
                                                          He happily chirped. He stepped around the toys on the floor and went to go pick up Jaesun. "Let's go wake up Tae appa. He's really bad about sleeping in so you'll have to be his alarm clock so he doesn't sleep the entire day away." He managed to stifled back his hyena like laughter as the two made their way into the living room. Grinning, Jeongmin crept over to where Tae Hyun was sleeping on the couch and set Jaesun on his lap. Minnie whispered to the little boy to tickle the sleeping Tae Hyun until he woke up. Jaesun was happy to oblige and began poking and tickling the sleeping male. Jeongmin knew he was going to get scolded for this but it was too cute! Surprisingly Tae Hyun didn't budge when tickled. Jeongmin couldn't hide his disappointment as a frown appeared on his face. "Alright I guess we have to do this." He began shaking Tae Hyun and telling him to wake up. Jaesun also joined in on the wake up chant. Tahyun got up groaning and sat up, "Morning....." He hugged Jaesun and kissed his cheek . He set the boy down from his lap and stood up with his hand in his hair. He leaned over and kissed Jeongmin's cheek, "Morning...." he grumbled not awake and walked out of the room. Jeongmin was stunned when his hyung kissed his cheek. He stood there blinking with a what the hell just happened expression plastered all over his face. The camera man zoomed up on the perplexed looking young man. "Um, Jaesun, I think you should go get washed up before breakfast." He muttered, still trying to process what had just happened.

Tae Hyun rejoined them and looked to Jeongmin, "Not word about it." he snarled to him . The maknae nodded his head. There was no way he wanted to rehash what had just happened so soon after it happened. Sure he'd probably ask him about it later on when Jaesun wasn't around but not now while the cameras were glued on them. "So whats the plan for today? What shall we make for breakfast? And should we go shopping then hit the beach?" Tae asked. Jeongmin gave a small shrug, unsure of what to do today. "Don't our producers have some sort of ridiclous challenge planned for us or an exciting outing?"
                                                          He asked. One of the crew nodded their head yes that they did have an event planned for the little family unit. An envelope was handed to Jeongmin who passed it to Tae Hyun to open. As Tae Hyun read the clue to where they were going; Jeongmin was busy trying to think of what they should eat for breakfast. With what the made last night there was bound to be enough for left overs. Tae Hyun shook Jeongmin and re asked him if he had any idea what the clue was talking about. "Some sort of museum? An arcade? Some famous historic landmark? Maybe a theme park?" The elder of the duo rolled his eyes and made some comment about Jeongmin's vague attempts to guess the location. Once more Tae Hyun read the clue and the second time around, when Jeongmin was actually paying attention, the light bulb went off. "Oh aren't they talking about Pororo Park? Maybe Lotte World in general?"

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

"Are you okay Minnie....? Are you allergic to something? It's been a while so if I put a spice in your breakfast. I am sorry." Luhan sighed.Min Woo was walking towards the bathroom as the other apologized for possibly putting a spice into his food that caused him to feel ill. It wasn't any spice that Lu had put into his food that made him feel 'sick', but just being around the other after the uncomfortable evening they had. Min Woo couldn't easily forget what had happened and even if the other had apologized Minnie still felt like he'd messed things up. It wasn't like he was one to easily forget fights, disagreements, or when people were disappointed with him. The petite blonde could still see the disapproving look on his parents face when he announced what career he wanted to chase after. Of course living with that disappointment often weighed heavily on Min Woo's mind so he hated disappointing anyone. It was just one of the many things he kept to himself and didn't like discussing. He hadn't even told Baeli about just how much it killed him knowing that his parents disapproved of his career option. Sure the girl had a good guess that his parents didn't approve but she didn't know just how much they disapproved. Sighing, Min Woo slid down the wall and sat on the floor of the bathroom. He composed a text to Baeli and hopped she'd come over to bail him out of this mess. Unfortunately his host wasn't one who seemed to forget things easily either. Hearing a knock on the door caused Min Woo to jump a little but he just sighed hearing the voice on the other side of the door. "I--I just don't feel good, okay? I asked Baeli if she can take me home so you don't have to worry about me being a burden to you." He muttered.

It had been several minute since he'd sent his text to Baeli but Min Woo had not gotten a response yet. Usually she was quick to reply but maybe something had happened to her yesterday? Either that or she had forgotten to charge her phone before she went to sleep last night. Min Woo sighed knowing he couldn't stay locked up in the bathroom all day. Standing, Min Woo reluctantly left the bathroom and stepped out into the living room where his host was waiting on him. The other patted the seat next to him. Minwoo cautiously sat beside him and the other turned to face him. "What's going on? Did I do something? I did apologize for last night are you still upset?" Min looked down not wanting to answer any of the others' question. "Minwoo please work with me... tell me what's going on...." Lu looked pretty sad as he spoke. Min didn't know how to go about "working things out "all he wanted to do was run away and avoid this entire conversation. "So what if I'm still upset it isn't like we can go back in time and change what happened."
                                                              He muttered, his voice laced with disappointment. "You really were upset and I--I've never seen you like that before. It was different...and it made me feel bad. I--I hate disappointing people. I feel like a constant disappointment to my family and to myself. I gave up on my own dream because the company mistreated my friend and myself. Who's to say that I'll get to become a trainee with SM? Who's to say that I'll ever achieve my dreams? Maybe I am stupid to keep clinging onto this pathetic little dream because I can't do anything else. I wasn't in the top of my class, I can't go to a SKY school, even as it is going to an art school would still be a huge disappointment to my family. I'm tried of disappointing people who matter to me. I'm tried of disappointing myself. Maybe I should just give up and settle for working at a cafe. You don't have to have an expensive education to do that. Any idiot could work at a cafe or a fast food restaurant." Min Woo let out a shaky sigh. He couldn't bring himself to look over at his friend. "I think I'll go now." He said before pushing himself off the couch. "Sorry I've disappointed you like I've disappointed everyone else in my life." Min Woo said as he fought back the tears that wanted to escape.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
                                                                          dolomite

User Image
                                                                          User Image
                                                                          ⋮██ ▲ username ━ little.taeminnie
                                                                          ⋮██ ▼ availability ━ A lot. I'm usually on everyday so I'm available for plotting/chatting. I'd say I'm on 3+ hours during the weekday and even longer on the weekends.
                                                                          ⋮██ ▲ timezone ━ Eastern Standard Time (est)
                                                                          ⋮██ ▼ samplesmy samples
                                                                          ⋮██ ▲ roleplayone x one rp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff