russian winters's Partner

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
                  *.xx██xx██xx██xx██xx██xx██xx██xx██xx██
                  xxx&&.x( YOUR UNDENIABLE SPELL IS THE LUCIFER
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHER WHISPER IS THE LUCIFER !!
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx누가 마치 내 심장을 꽉 쥔 채 놓지 않는 것처럼x니가 없으면 내 맘이 다 타버리게 만든다

It had been another late night of rehearsing for B:elieve. Jeong Min was starting to grow tired and when that happened he became like a fussy little kid. The maknae had to go home and finish his homework too. A pout formed on his face at the thought of homework. Why did idols still have to finish school? Oh that's right, appa and umma wouldn't be happy if I didn't. It was part of their deal. Jeong Min's parents had allowed him to go to a more artistically inclined high school and audition for a group, so long as he maintained a high grade point average and graduated. It was frustrating to say the least. His parents hold him to very high standards as well as the other members of B:elieve. He brought his knees to his chest and placed his chin on his knees. "One more time from the top! The dance choreographer yelled. "Neh, hyung it's so late." He whined. The choreographer eyed the brightly haired male. "Once more and then you can go home." By home the elder male meant their dorm. That's right, little seventeen year old Jeong Min had moved out of his house and was living in a dorm with four other guys. It was interesting to say the least. Some of his hyungs had odd habits, not that he was quite normal himself. With a small sigh, Minnie picked himself up off the floor and sluggishly dragged himself to his place. The music started and the other members began to move. Jeong Min stood there a blank expression on his face. "Wait, where do I go again? The dance teacher slapped his hand to his forehead. The elder male let out a groan before walking over to Jeong Min. "You break off to the left. How many times have we gone over this?! The smaller male sighed. "Too many. He replied. The teacher shook his head and walked back to the front of the room. "Alright, let's try this again. Ready? The maknae rolled his eyes. No, I just wanna go home. He thought. Once again the music started and Minnie remembered where he was supposed to go. After that he pretty much watched his hyungs and followed suit. The teacher looked pleased. Everyone was in sync, which was vital to this dance flowing smoothly, and they remembered their places. The teacher clapped once B:elieve had finished. "Good job boys." Jeong Min dramatically flopped down to the floor. He sprawled out on the floor and looked as if he were about to fall asleep right there. "Finally! He mumbled as he pulled his hoodie over his face.

During the ride home, the manager explained that the boys would be appearing on a variety show. They'd known about it for a while now, but he decided to refresh their memories, considering the show began bright and early the next morning. Jeong Min was passed out in the backseat and didn't catch that he had to wake the other members up tomorrow. "Jeong Min?" The boy didn't reply. The manger raised his voice, "Jeong Min! The boy woke with up and looked around. "Huh?
                                                          "If someone knocks at the door tomorrow morning, make sure you answer it." The manager instructed. Jeong Min gave a small nod before curling back up.

The next morning came far too soon for the makane. He was dosing on the couch, after falling asleep doing his homework, and was rudely awoken by a knock on the door. A groan escaped his lips as he rolled off the couch. He dragged himself to the door and peered through the peep hole. There were a few people and some had cameras. Jeong Min opened the door and gave them a confused look. "I'm sorry?"
                                                          The male host walked into the room. "Shh, Jeong Min, we're hear to send you off for your television debut. Now just take us through the process of waking up the other members." The maknae blinked several times, still unsure of what was going on. The camera was trained on the youngest member of B:elieve. "Well, okay, I guess I can?" Minnie walked over into the kitchen. He opened the cabinet and pulled out a few lids to some pots. Then he grabbed a wooden spoon, before taking off towards the back of the house. The first member he decided to wake up was the lead vocalist. Normally he was fairly easy to wake up. Minnie quietly tip toed into the members room. He crept over towards the sleeping singer. Taking the two tops he banged them together several times. "Hyung it's time to wake up! Minnie paused and waited for a response. He had a gut feeling he should start running now. The boy turned to the camera. "Please make sure you get a good shot of my face now, because I might not look the same after he wakes up." The camera man had to try not to laugh.The youngest made a mad dash past the rest of the camera crew and out the door.

Jeong Min decided his next victims would be the dancer and the rapper. He tip toed into the others room. Minnie crawled onto the rappers bed and sat at the end. How should I wake them up? He thought. One of the camera crew member's phone started to buzz. Jeong Min's eyes lit up. "May I borrow that?"
                                                          The host took the phone and handed it to the maknae. He found an annoying alarm sound and turned up the volume. Jeong Min placed the phone right next to the other members ear. "Wake up!" He yelled over the alarm. The crew were busy laughing at the makane. Minnie turned up the volume loud enough so the dancer could hear. He was sure to get it once the others woke up. Jeong Min was too scared to stick around for too long. He hopped off the bed. Looking at the camera, he had a serious look on his face."Waking up the others is a very dangerous job." He nodded as if agreeing with his own statement. The camera people didn't know what to do with Minnie, he was such a mess so early in the morning.

Finally it was time to enter the dragons lair. Well, metaphorically speaking, not like there are real dragons in South Korea. Jeong Min took a deep breath before carefully inching the door to the leader's room open. "H - - hyung, it's t- -time to get up."
                                                          He stuttered. Jeong Min was somewhat intimidated by their leader. He knew better than to anger the eldest. The male looked over his shoulder to the camera crew, a nervous look plastered on his face. "Shhh." He put a finger to his lip. Minnie turned around and kept slowly inching closer and closer to where their leader was sleeping. "C - - common, we really need to get up now. " He stood a few inches away from the bed. Jeong Min reached over and lightly shook the other. "H - - hyung? Please wake up." He bit down on his bottom lip. Jeong Min tried lightly shaking him again. "U- - uh, well, I'll just go now. See you when you wake up." The maknae quickly hurried to flee the room.

Once his horrible morning chore was over, Jeong Min walked back into the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator door and pulled out a carton of banana milk. Minnie then took a seat at the large table. The host from the show sat across from him. "Is it like this every morning?" He asked. Jeong Min shrugged. "Usually I've been tackled twice by now. Today's starting off well."
                                                          He let out a yawn. The host looked over to the camera crew. He motioned for them to be at the doors when the other members emerged from their rooms. Jeong Min now had his head on the table. The makane looked exhausted. He pulled his hoodie over his head again. It was too early to be filming for some stupid t.v show. What was the name of the show again? He sighed. Whatever it was, he sure hoped he'd be able to get some rest.

The manager helped load the boys up in their van. They made the long drive into a more homey looking district. The houses and styles varied. There were many nice looking apartments near some one and two story homes. "M--Manager? Where are we?"
                                                          [sze=10]The older man didn't say a word. Weird. One of the camera crew members handed Jae a red envelope. Jeongmin leaned over and put his chin on his hyungs shoulder. "Open it open it!"

The van stopped in front of of a large traditional style home. Jeongmin grabbed his bag and hesitantly stepped out of the vehicle. This was weird. The letter said that they'd be the stars of a t.v. show. Of course there were a ton of shows that they could be on. The crew lead them to the gates of the building and told them to wait outside. The crew kept B:elieve waiting for a long time. It was freezing cold out! Minnie scooted close to Jae. "Do you think this is a candid camera show? Or that this is all a prank? Aish! It's so cold." He whined.

The crew came out and announced that B:elieve and one other idol group would be on Hello Baby. Jeongmin's mouth nearly hit the snow covered ground. This had to be a joke! The crew explained what was expected of the boys and tested them on basic knowledge of how to care for children. After that; B:elieve was lead into the home. A few babies were sitting around with one of the female directors. Jeongmin had to stop himself from running over and hugging one of the babies. That would probably scare them. Instead, Jeongmin sat on the floor and scooted closer to them. "Anyong!"
                                                          He said to the three little boys surrounding the female director. One of the camera people had their big lens focused on Minnie who was trying to get the children to notice him.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

█████████████

Text goes here Text goes here Text goes here Text goes here Text goes here Text goes here

█████████████

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeongmin pouted when Jae Hwa said he might open it or he might not. He playfully hit his hyung and kept begging until the other finally opened the red envelop. It was only a matter of time! Jae usually caved when the youngest pulled out his aegyo. Who could resist it? Well, there might be some people, but still! The blonde peered over the others shoulders and read the letter to himself. It was so vague. The other members seemed as confused or more confused than he himself was. Hopefully this show didn't involve scary pranks or well mean hidden cameras. Jeongmin had watched where Block B got tricked into thinking they were in a room full of electricity. Poor P.O, he looked like a terrified limbo dancer as he fearfully made his way across the room. Sure it was funny to watch, since Minnie knew it was a prank, but what if it had been him? He shook his head. The producer or someone would have had to drag him into that room.

Sitting outside in the cold was a lot less cold when Jae gave him a back hug. The camera man was scanning the group looking at their distraught and confused faces. Then the camera landed on the two. He gave a nervous smile before making a peace sign with his hands. The camera man just laughed. That was kinda rude? Or was it? Jeongmin sighed. "I- -it's freezing out here! Let us in already!"
                                                          It was around that time that the shows director stepped out and told them the big news. It was pretty shocking. How did they expect kids to raise kids? Especially rising idols with busy schedules, unless. A big grin appeared on his face. The manager hopefully cleared morning practice so the show could be filmed. Yay! This made the youngest a bit more happy for the show to begin. Sadly, Jae Hwa let go so he could walk into the building with the rest of the group. Boo. Even the short trip from the outside courtyard to the entrance was chilly!

Minnie sighed noticing one little boy was scared to approach him. If I'm going to be the number one appa I've got to win him over! The blonde got on his hands and knees and crawled over towards the straggler. He sat on his knees in front of the little boy and gave him a warm smile. " Anyong! My names Jeongmin and I'm going to be your appa!"
                                                          He said in a cheery voice. This was somewhat awkward. The little boy seemed so hesitant and reserved. Aish! my son hates me. But I can't give up. He'll learn to like me, hopefully! Jeongmin looked down at his robot necklace and brought the robot charm closer to the little boy. "Do you like robots? Appa thinks they are pretty cool. What kinds of things do you like?" He asked taking off the necklace and trying to hand it to the little boy. He didn't mind if the boy played with it. Maybe it'd get him to open up? "Can you tell appa your name and how old you are?" He asked. Jeongmin was completely oblivious to the rest of his group, the female group or the cameras. He was focused on getting this little guy to open up. The more he looked at him, the more Minnie couldn't help but smile. He was such a cute kid.

"Yeong Min what should I do?" The voice of one of his fellow members called out to him. Jeong Min held up one finger to the child and told him Appa needed to talk to someone. He took the little boys hand and put his favorite robot necklace in his hand, a warm smile spread across his face as he closed the little boys hand around it. He spun around on his knees and looked at his hyung. "I'm not telling you! I still remember that flick from this morning."
                                                          He stuck his tongue out at the main dancer. It's what he deserved. He could look like a socially awkward penguin for all Minnie cared. It didn't hurt his image. The blonde gave an evilly cute smile before turning back to the babies. It seemed as if a few others had started to show interest in the blonde. This made him happy.

While playing with the kids, Minnie's stomach growled. He wrapped his arm around his stomach and frowned. "Have the kids eaten yet? H--How are we supposed to feed them and the rest of us?"
                                                          He asked. A couple of the staff members looked back and forth between the themselves. "You have to wait till Kira Bell's get here." Jeong Min's heart slammed against his ribs. Kira bells?! No way! They were going to be the ummas for his children! There was no doubt, Minnie thought the girls were quite lovely and now they'd finally get to actually interact. Sure, they'd briefly been introduced but the two groups didn't have a particularly strong friendship. Was this the hidden meaning of the show? To unite the two groups? Was this going to be mix of We Got Married and Hello Baby? Aish! Jeong Min felt his nerves start to kick in. Did he look okay to meet the girls? He held his hand up to his face and checked his breath. At least he managed to brush his teeth before being ushered into the car.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Little Kibum, which he finally managed to pry from the little boy, was extremely timid. This worried Jeong Min. Was it him? Had he come on to cheery and peppy? Did that frighten him? I just made a horrible first impression on one of my sons. This appa business is harder than I thought. Jeong Min was trying so hard not to pout and act the victim. If Kibum didn't want to talk to him or play then that was fine. Still, it hurt his pride when the little boy ran away and into one of the ummas arms.

Minnie had been too busy focused on Kibum to notice another child tugging at his sleeves. He turned around and saw a child who looked similar to someone he knew or might've seen on t.v. Was he one of these kids who's parents always pushed him to be on t.v shows? Either way, the kid was cute. He had a style all of his own for such a little guy. "What game do you want to play?"
                                                          Jeong Min asked. His gaze drifted over to where Kibum was. He looked somewhat nervous with the girl too. Ah ha! Least I'm not the only one he's scared of. He listened as the little boy started to suggest games they could play. Too bad he left his game boy at the dorm. It had his pokemon red game in there. Though, his 3DS was in his bag. Minnie couldn't go any where with out at least one game to keep him busy. Maybe this kid liked pikachu too?

The blonde almost face palmed himself. I haven't introduced myself yet! Ahh I keep messing up and it's only the first day! "Annyong! I'm Minnie appa. What's your name cutie?"
                                                          He had a kind smile on his face as he waited to hear the little boys name. It was odd how much he resembled someone but he couldn't put his finger on it. "I like your jacket and shoes. Did you pick it all our yourself?" Minnie tapped the stuffed bear head on the brightly colored jacket. He tried not to laugh. It was so cute. His umma would never have let him dress like that. His parents were very formal people. It was a miracle Jeong Min became part of B:ELIEVE to begin with. They'd flip seeing him on national t.v for such a cutesy show.

His dark chocolates landed on Jae Hwa. He, like Ryu, seemed to be a little hesitant to jump in. That wasn't like him. He was such a warm and usually friendly person (early mornings weren't when he was at his sweetest) why hadn't he found a kid to talk to yet? Jeongmin, with Bae Sun, went over to the leader. "Hyung, you seem kinda out of it. You okay?"
                                                          Jeong Min playfully nudged the other. "Common, you can play with Bae Sun and me! Least until we get something to eat. I'm starving!" Jeong Min looked between Bae Sun and Jae Hwa. Minnie blinked several times before taking off his giant glasses and rubbing them with the end of his shirt. He put them back on and looked at the two again. I must have woken up early! It's like I'm seeing to Jae's. Aish. Stupid manager waking us up so early. Bae was tugging at Jeong Min's arm again. "Want appa to give you a piggy back ride?" A big smirk appeared on his face. "Hmm, I think we should go see Ryu appa! Wanna go meet him? He's fun to wake up early in the morning." The evil makane let out a laugh.

"RYUU! Jeong Min grinned as he stood in front of the other male. "I've got someone I want you to meet. Ryu this is Bae Sun, Bae this is Ryu appa." He wanted Bae to know just who to wake up bright and early in the morning. Hopefully his devious plan wouldn't back fire. The maknae had had a rough start this morning. Flicked, put in a head lock and left to freeze outside. It wasn't exactly a great start to a long day. "Bae, tell appa how old you are." Jeong Min knelt down on the little boys level and had an arm wrapped around him. At least this kid opened up to him. It made him feel slightly better about being rejected not too long ago. Hopefully the PD would edit that bit out.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"You ok Minnie?" The blonde snapped out of his weird space out moment. He just shook his head. "Yeah, I'm fine. I asked if you were okay first, crazy. You just seem kinda off. I thought you'd be smothering these cute kids with attention." Jeong Min rolled his eyes at the red head. "It's not a bad idea. A bad idea would be telling any of the kids to wake you up. That's like a death wish. It's a miracle I'm still alive to complain about the abuse." Minnie stuck his tongue out at Jae Hwa. It was true. Mornings in B:elieve's dorm where hell. Being the youngest; Jeong Min had the daunting task of waking up the others. Everyone as it is is already sleep deprived and to wake them is in a sense risking your life. Ryu throws pillows. ShinYo's specality as of late has been lethal head locks. JinWoo? Well, most mornings he'd attempt to tackle Minnie, but end up either falling off the bed or some how hurting himself. What a klutz. Jae Hwa? Omo. Always the last to be woken and the most deadly. One morning Jeong Min nearly had his scalp ripped off. There's the smothering tactic. Not to mention the squeeze the stuffing out of you move. Honestly, it's a miracle the youngest kept his mouth shut about the abuse, that he somewhat brings on himself for his unorthodox wake up routine. Still, it's not worth losing a member over, right? His hyungs, well maybe minus ShinYo, seemed to like their makane most of the time. Nobody ever said the road to fame was going to be easy.

"Now, Don't be giving him any bad ideas Minnie." The youngest tilted his head to the side and blinked a few times. He straightened up to look into Ryu's eyes, a devious glimmer hidden behind a seemingly innocent facade. "What bad ideas would I give little Bae? I'm not that kind of person. I can't speak for you or ShinYo. If anything, you two are more of a bad influence. You'd show the kids that the way to resolve conflict is to hit the thing that annoys you. So, Ryu appa, you'd best watch yourself, little eyes are always going to be looking up to you for a good example."
                                                          The maknae bit down on his lip, trying so hard to fight back a smug smirk. Check and mate! The blonde thought to himself. Ryu and ShinYo couldn't hit him with the babies around. It'd be bad to show that to their adorably impressionable children. At least during the course of this television show, Jeong Min could get away with murder and not be beat up on by his hyungs. This was too good to be true.

The youngest ignored the fact that Jae Hwa was leaning all over Ryu. He just snickered, knowing that skin ship made Ryu uncomfortable. He wasn't a fan of back hugs, hugs or linking arms. It just wasn't Ryu's cup of tea. Which made it all the more fun to cling onto his hyung and irk him. Jeong Min refrained however. He'd let Ryu inform Jae about his rather large space bubble. Just then a new voice entered their conversation. "Annyonghaseyo." His eyes darted over to see one of the Kira Bells members. His heart sank to the pit of his stomach. There in her arms was little Kibum. Kibum wouldn't even let him hold his hand or get any where near him. This hurt Jeong Min's pride. He put on a smile as the girl told what her specality in the group was. Oh so she's their dancer? Maybe she and Ryu might hit it off. She's pretty enough and seems good with kids. His dark orbs drifted over to their dancer. A sly smirk tugged at the corners of his lips. "Annyonghaseyo."
                                                          The blonde managed to bow. "I'm Ryu Jeong Min. I'm in charge of the cuteness for B:eleive. Well, actually I'm the maknae." He ran his fingers through his fine hair. This was interesting. Why was his heat racing inside of his chest? Nerves? Impossible! She was just another entertainer like himself. Even though she was pretty and might have stolen the heart of one of his children already.

"Hello. Ji Soo of Kira Bells is in the baby house." Jeong Min cracked a smirk at the girl's self introduction. That was clever. A laugh escaped his lips as a smile now made it's way onto his face. Ji Soo? She seemed like someone fun to be around. At least these girls had personality and weren't just pretty faces to look at. Jeong Min motioned for her to join their group. Hopefully he wasn't over stepping his boundaries. They had quite the group forming. Two children, three appas and hopefully to ummas.

Bae Sun was starting to grow impatient with his appa. "Now can I have da piggy back wide appa?" Minnie's eyes shifted over to the little boy. He let out a small sigh before nodding. "Okay, hop on!" He crouched down so Bae wouldn't have to scale Mt. Everest, well Minnie wasn't that tall, but still to a kid he must seem like a giant. Once Bae had his arms wrapped around his neck, nearly choking him in the process, Jeong Min shakily stood up. It'd been ages since he'd given any one a piggy back ride. Usually he was the one asking for them. Jeong Min made sure his arms were wrapped securely around the younger. Who could they annoy next? ShinYo?

Jeong Min excused himself for a minute so he could give Bae Sun the piggy back ride he'd promised. The blonde was humming to himself as he aimlessly wondered around with the little boy on his back. He'd weave, spin and bounce as he kept walking. One of the camera people couldn't help but laugh. Jeong Min truly looked as if he were in his own little world. Which probably was the case. He'd often space out and think about the most random things. People described him as a dreamer with his head always up in the clouds.

After a while, Minnie found himself tiring out. How did mother koala's carry their babies on their backs for so long? They'd even eat with the babies clinging to them. The blonde shook his head. Good thing I'm not a koala. He lifted Bae over his head and safely got him back onto the ground. From then Jeong Min was quick to follow. He sat down on the floor and let out a long sigh. His hands rubbed at his eyes as he let out a yawn. Being an appa was tiring. When's dinner? He thought. Those big brown orbs of his darted over to the PD. "When's dinner?" The woman just put her hand over her mouth and tried to hide the smirk on her face. "Soon Jeong Min. Just be patient." The blonde let out a groan before laying down on the floor. "You said that forever ago." The PD just shook her head.

Once everyone had seemed to be settled; The PD stood up and made an announcement. "Alright boys and girls it's time for our first mission. You'll be split up into "couples" with a baby you'll be responsible for.
                                                          The couples will go to the park and finally to the grocery store to make dinner. However, there are a few catches you need to be aware of."
                                                          She paused. All eyes seemed to be on her. Good. Means the chatty idols and busy babies were listening. "One representative from the group will jump rope 100 times. If you can jump more then you'll receive more money. After you get your money you may go to the park. Still, you need to make sure the babies are completely alright with leaving. Then go to the store and hurry back home. This is a relay race. Also, the couple with the best dish gets out of cleaning up later. There will be a first second and third place. Though first place gets the privileged of selecting their room first." The woman said.

Jeong Min's eyes widened. What? A race. No way! He sat up and put his head in his hands. This was insanity.

"JeongMin, you'll be with Jae Sun and Sang Mi. Jae Hwa, you'll be with Hi Yoh and Ji Soo. ShiYo, you'll be with Han Ae and Ji Eun. Ryu, you'll be with Kibum and Sora. Finally, Jinwoo, you'll be with Bae Sun and JinAe." The PD announced.

Jeong Min didn't know who Sang Mi or Jae Sun were. He puffed his cheeks out in a pout. "Jae Sun?" He said slightly confused. His dark orbs were scanning the room. He knew Kibum and Bae Sun. That left the other little boy near ShiYo. He must have to be JaeSun.

The blonde hesitantly scooted over to the small group of three. He gave a nervous smile. "Annyonghaseyo. Are you Jae Sun?"
                                                          He asked the adorable little boy. He looked at the stuffed animal in his arm and smiled. Aww! It was too tempted to smoother the little boy. He glanced over at ShiYo before looking back to the little boy. "I'm Minnie appa. Who's your friend?" He asked pointing to the stuffed animal.

The PD was making sure that the appas and ummas were finding the right kids for the mission. The older woman was looking impatiently from her watch to the photographers and camera people. She didn't want this season to be cancelled after the first episode.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

My location: The baby housexxxMy mood: CuriousxxxWho I'm with: no one reallyxxxMy clothes:

The excitement was in the air. A shrill scream pierced the morning silence as Noh Min Woo woke up early as usual. "UMMA UMMA UMMA!"
He said over and over. His poor mother tiredly trudged into the room and rubbed her eyes. A yawn escaped her lips as she walked over to the little boy. "Min Woo, you can't treat your new appas and ummas like this." The little boy cocked his head to the side and batted his long lashes at the older woman. She shook her head. "You've got to be a good boy for them." "Umma, aren't I always a good boy?" His mother tried to hold back her laughter. "Let's get you dressed nicely. Common. Maybe on the way we can go feed the ducks." Min Woo's eyes grew wide and a smile tugged on his lips. Ducks! Min Woo loved going to feed the ducks. He and his umma went every other day. He knew all the ducks and even named quite a few. It was always a treat and after, they would go get crepes or hot steamed mandu.

His mother dressed the six year old warmly in his favorite winter outfit. Min Woo, despite being only six, had a style all of his own. It was cute yet tasteful. People always complimented Mrs. Noh on her beautiful little boy. He'd been in a few commercials for children's clothing along side some well known hyungs. The little boy was a rising star and Hello Baby would hopefully further launch his blooming career.

Mrs. Noh had stayed up late last night writing a letter to the idols who would be taking care of her beloved son. She explained that despite his mischevious nature, Min Woo was very eager to please. She even wrote down his favorite foods, activities that kept the curious boy occupied and how to get him to sleep at night. Mrs. Noh wished them luck on their journey and that they'd make lasting memories. It was hard to let go of her son but at the same time she was eager to send him off.

Min Woo, not sure if he'd see his beloved feathered friends any time soon, took his sweet time saying good bye to them. His mother kept trying to rush him but that only caused the stubborn boy to extend his good byes. His own appa wasn't home to say goodbye to which hurt the little boys feelings. Mr. Noh, well, Mr. Chevalier, was away. He left a young Min Woo with out a father in the house. He claimed it was for "business" that he had to go back to France. That the family company needed him and he'd be home soon. That was almost two years ago. Mr. Noh, his mother's father, stepped in and tried to fill the empty role in his grandson's life. The old man always had a warm heart and would do anything for him. However, Mr. Noh had fallen sick within the past months. The doctors said it wasn't looking good. This hit Min Woo hard. The only real father figure he'd ever known and he might not be around for much longer. It was during this time that the younger boy shut himself off from the world. He quit going to friends houses, his mother couldn't get him to open up and the school tried to help but Min Woo wouldn't respond to their out reached hands. All he wanted was for his Papa to be well. Mr. Noh lasted longer than the doctors had predicted. Sadly, two months ago Mr. Noh took an unexpected turn for the worst and died. This devastated the younger boy. Since his Papa's passing, Min Woo hasn't been the exact ball of sunshine and smiles he used to be.

"We're going to be late if you don't hurry!" The petite woman called out. Min Woo was sitting down near the placid lake as he threw bread crumbs to the ducks. The tranquility of the park was comforting. Papa used to take him to the park, they'd fly kites, watch people walk past, feed the ducks and sometimes Papa would tell the best stories about a far away land. Min Woo let out a long sigh. He missed Papa's stories. He missed his warm hugs and his twinkling dark brown eyes that always held an understanding gaze. He didn't understand why his umma wanted him to go on this television show. She said he'd make new friends, that they'd get to go to fun and special places, but none of that eased the pain in his heart. It was hard to put on smiles even when he felt like crying but he knew he had to be strong for his umma.

Finally, after much persuading and a crepe, the duo made their way to the apartment building. Cameras zoomed in on the little brunette. His eyes went wide as he stayed close to his umma. One of the camera men tried to talk to the young boy but he just stuck his tongue out at him. The older man laughed and showed them to the room where the others were waiting.

His mother stood outside the door and knelt down onto Min Woo's level. Min Woo threw his arms around her neck and begged her not to go. "You know no matter how far we are that I'm always with you." She said pulling away and putting her hand over his heart. "Right there." The little boy gave a little nod. Mrs. Noh handed Min Woo his things and nudged him towards the door. She gave him an encouraging smile before starting to walk away.

The cameraman from earlier saw the parting and decided to walk the little boy inside. The P.D. looked relieved when the little boy walked in. She walked over and guided him towards the center of the room. The little boy's eyes were darting all over the room. There were so many people. Three had really weird looking hair. There were pretty girls and one guy who looked kind of scary too. Min Woo wondered why his umma had put him with such strange people.

"Sora? Can you step over here for a minute?" The P.D. asked. She held onto Min Woo's hand so he wouldn't dart away. The little boy followed the older woman's eyes to a young, pretty girl. Was she going to be his new umma? "Sora, this is Min Woo, he's going to be with you for this mission." The little boy looked up a small blush burning on his face. "A--annyeonghaseyo."
He stuttered out.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
User Image

My location: The baby housexxxMy mood: CuriousxxxWho I'm with: no one reallyxxxMy clothes:

"Min Woo, do you want to play with us?" The pretty umma asked. Min Woo shyly looked down and bit down on his bottom lip. He could feel his face getting hot with a blush. Was this pretty umma really going to take care of him and play with him? The little boy finally looked up and gave a small nod. "Ne.

Then the man spoke. Min Woo wasn't sure what he thought of him. Was he dating his pretty umma? Or married to her?! She did say that he was his appa but wasn't that something to do with the show? His real umma said he'd have appas and ummas to watch over him. So, were they married or were they lonely like his umma. This was a lot for the six year old to try and understand. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the question. "so.. Uh, hey? How old are you?" Min woo held up six fingers. The appa then asked another question. "Have you ever heard of B:elieve or Kira Bells?" Who and who? He just shook his head. "I know JYJ and Shinee. I did a clothing shoot with Taemin hyung and one with JaeJoong hyung." The little boy said quietly.

Min Woo stood closer to Sora umma. He carefully watched Ryu appa. The little boy wasn't used to being around older men. The last male figure in his life was his Papa. Min Woo found it hard to warm up to the idea that these "appas" were going to try and raise him. He hadn't had a real father in almost two years and a father figure in several months.

"S---Sora umma, can we go play now?"
He asked. He hoped that his new umma liked to play outside too.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"But I wanna to be with Aimeeee!" Aimee? The blonde felt rejected once again. Was this going to be a reocurring feeling? What if Ryu hyung got more popular with the children? Or worse. What if ShiYo became the best appa. This set something off in the petite blonde. Losing to ShiYo wasn't an option. He'd fight till the bitter end and use what ever means necessary to earn the children's love. Who couldn't love me? I'm the maknae! I've got tons of fans and get gifts from them too. Jeong Min was snapped out of his thoughts when the little boy, some what bitterly, introduced himself.
                                                          "Anyŏnghaseyo, Minnie-appa..."
                                                          Which was followed by, "I'm Jae-Sun and this is Boebin." Bobin? He looked at he stuffed animal in his arm. Aw. Jeong Min was still pretty childish himself, he often sleeps with stuffed animals the fans give them or his favorite stuffed tiger from when he was a boy. That gave Jeong Min an idea. "Would Boebin like to meet my friend? He's kind of shy, I'd have to go get him and tell him that you and Boebin are going to be our new friends. Though, I'm sure he'd love if we all could go play at the park together."
                                                          Jeong Min got up to go see if Dae was in his bag.

He scampered past the others who were busy getting to know their children. He saw Ryu, who still seemed pretty awkward. Jae Hwa, who seemed to be warming up to the idea of being an appa finally. Jin Woo and ShiYo, who both seemed to be doing well with their children. Oh the competition!

Jeong Min found his bag and dumped the contents out on the floor. The PD was looking at him as if he were crazy. Minnie didn't care. He wanted to find Dae Hyun and introduce him to Boebin. Maybe Jae Sun would warm up to him then? It worried him how the little boy only seemed to want to be with Aimee and this Yoon person. Yoon? Seriously, was that one of the Kira Bells? He shook his head as if answering his own question.

Finally, he found his beloved stuffed tiger, who looked a little ratty, but was well loved. He tucked Dae under his arm and began the journey back to his little group. As he was making his way across the room; Jeong Min noticed a girl standing near Jae Sun. He could hear her loudly apologizing and refrained from rolling his eyes. Was that necessary? Or did she like making a big scene? Either way, he assumed that being partners would be interesting. Hopefully they could both work together well and make Jae Sun happy. That's all that mattered.

Jeong Min returned and was introduced to his partner. "Gwenchana. I'm just happy you arrived safely."
                                                          The blonde said, adding a sincere smile to the end of his statement. He didn't want to start off on the wrong foot, with either one of his partners.

"Jae Sun and Boebin, I'd like you both to meet my friend Dae Hyun. You can call him Dae."
                                                          The blonde sat down cross legged on the floor with Dae in his arms. He brought the little tiger up right and made him bow to the little boy and his little friend. A goofy smile was happily fixed on his face as he brought the tiger up to his ear. Dae whispered something to his boy. Jeong Min's eyes grew wide and a shocked look appeared on his face. He nodded and the looked over urgently to Jae Sun. "Jae Sun! Dae has something very important he wants me to tell you and Boebin. He said he heard that there some space pirates at the park! Dae wants to know if you'll help me and (girl's name) protect the park from the nasty space pirates, but, Dae says that it's important that you listen carefully to your Minnie appa and (girl's name) umma. Space pirates are very dangerous and if we say we need to leave the park, then we have to run as fast as we can, so that they don't shoot their lasers at us. Do you think you're brave enough to help save the park?!" B:elieve's maknae was quite please with his little tale. If Jae was gullible enough, which he hopped he was, then it'd be easy as pie to get Jae Sun to leave. No one wants to be shot at by nasty space pirates. Hopefully his wild imagination would not only earn him good time in the relay but earn a spot in Jae's heart.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The only thing on the blonde's mind was the searing pain in his ankle. He tried to act like it wasn't hurting him. If anyone knew he was hurt then that would lead to more trouble. They'd wonder how he got hurt. Of course, like the other times before, he'd just lie and say he tripped or bumped into something. The manager was growing suspicious of his injuries and bruises. Luckily make up covered those up well. However, make up can't cover up a broken ankle.Maybe, just maybe, there was an ankle brace lying around the dorm somewhere. It wasn't like the Shinee boys were impervious to injuries. A small sigh escaped his lips as his eyes lowered to the floor. Minho was the least of his worries right now.

"It's not that. I do care... maybe a little bit too much. You know how jealous I get whenever I see you with someone else. I just-... I don't want anyone to steal you away from me. I love you."
                                                          Jealous. So, this entire situation occurred because of petty jealously? Taemin looked up and found himself looking into those deep dark eyes of Minho's. The last words the other male uttered caused Taemin heart to skip a beat. "I love you." What? How could he ? He didn't. The blonde just looked away from the others eyes. [sie=10]"L--Let's go. I'm sure the others are wondering what happened to us." With that; Taemin tried to make his way out of the room. He had only taken a few steps before crumbling to the floor. The maknae let out a little whimper. Aish. This hurts so bad. He let out a frustrated sigh before staggering back to his feet again. If he wanted to preform then he'd have to press on. They didn't have a show for a few weeks, so hopefully his ankle would heal, but there were practices all this week. Shaking he forced himself to keep waking. Taemin got to the door as his hands locked around the knob. The blonde paused and took the weight off of his bad ankle and to gather his strength to make the long trek all the way back to their car. He didn't want Minho's help, it was his fault he was in this shape any ways. He ignored the others offers to help and kept pressing on.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A very impatient Kibum stood in the long hallway, his foot tapping, arms folded across his chest. His dark orbs were focused on the duo slowly walking down the hall. The males hands now unfolded as his hands rested on his hips. "YAH! Hurry up you two. We're the only ones left. What took you so long?" The divas words sliced through the awkward silence. "Honestly, if I didn't know any better, the way you're walking, I'd say Taemin got hurt again." If only the brunette knew how right he was. Kibum was always stressing and worrying over the maknae. Lately, his health had been questionable. It seemed like he'd get hurt at the worst times. Three weeks ago, Taemin had a bruise on his left arm; which he insisted was from hitting his arm against one of the bunk beds. His excuses, or explainations for his injuries were becoming absurd. Kibum had a hard time believing the youngest. Was there something going on that the rest of Shinee wasn't aware of? What was even more bizarre, was that Minho usually found the injured Minnie first. Key always had his suspicions about the two. If he should trust them to be alone together. Yet, somehow Taemin would slip out of sight and Minho not long after. An irritated sigh escaped the elder males lips. Why was Tae walking so slow?

His eyes widened in shock as the two grew closer. Key ran over to them and wrapped an arm around Tae, telling the youngest to lean on him. "What happened now? How could you have possibly gotten hurt this time? You were fine when we were on stage. Honestly, Minnie, you need to be careful. Do I have to keep an eye on you constantly?"
                                                          He said more or less in a rant.

Taemin let out a long sigh. He hated making the others worry. He felt like this fighting, well, one sided fighting with Minho, was tearing the group apart. It hurt. It hurt having to keep making up pathetic lies to cover up the truth. Though, he knew if the others found out that the group could be in jeopardy. Their careers could be at risk. That's why he put up with the abuse. He'd rather suffer in silence than hurt the group as a whole.

Kibum, who was now lecturing Minho about keeping a watchful eye on Taemin, helped the youngest get settle into the van. Onew shot Taemin a worried look before letting out an uneasy sigh. "I'm sure we have a brace somewhere at the dorm."
                                                          The eldest hyung said. The worry was evident in his tone. This wasn't good. Their dancer was injured. Why was he constantly getting injured? If he didn't know any better, Taemin might also be suffering from "Onew Condition". Though, Onew's injuries hadn't reached the extent of this. Sure, he'd trip and fall, land on his back, or just do some embarrassing body gag on accident, but this was different. Why wasn't Taemin taking care of himself? Something felt wrong. Even Jonghyung joined Key in lecturing the youngest on taking care of himself, and normally Jonghyun tried not go nag like Kibum.

The ride back to the dorm was miserable. Tae kept biting on his bottom lip, trying not to let out a whimper or whine. The pain in his ankle was driving him insane. All he wanted was to put on the brace and go to sleep for the night. However, he knew Minho would want a word with him before he could scurry off and try to hide. Hadn't he said and done enough for one day! Taemin threw back his head against the leather seat and let out a frustrated sigh. Tears were threatening to cascade down his face the more he thought about tonight's incident. How could the other say he cared for him, yet he constantly was treating him like he was so worthless. It didn't make sense!

Taemin, assisted by Onew and Key, was lead into the dorm. Onew found a brace and carefully wrapped it around the youngest ankle. "Now go get some rest. We've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow."
                                                          One ruffled Taemin's hair before sending him off to try to get some rest.

The eldest hyung, once the maknae had closed the door to the bed room, called the others for an meeting. "This is getting out of control."
                                                          "How are we going to explain this? Tae hasn't even said what happened. Does anyone know what happened?" His eyes searched the faces of every member. Jonghyun and Onew shook their heads. Kibums dark eyes landed on Minho. "Well, what happened, frog!"
                                                          He shot the other an accusing glare. Onew sighed. "Key, I'm sure Minho didn't have anything to do with this. Let's just get some sleep. I think we're all a little tire and concerned. A good night's rest will have us all feeling better." Kibum let out an annoyed humph and stalked off to the bathroom to get ready for bed. Onew let out a loud yawn and went to the kitchen to see if they had anything to snack on. Jonghyun sighed and went to watch the television. Something to numb his mind before going to sleep.

Taemin was lying in his bunk bed, dark eyes staring at the ceiling. Tears had stained his pillow and his eyes were burning from the tears he'd shed. The more he fell into this deceit, the more he felt part of himself dying. It hurt. Lying to his closest friends, his manager, his fans. How long was this lie going to keep going? How long was he going to have to sleep with one eye open, scared he might get dragged from his bed and used as a human punching bag. This madness had to stop. It was tearing him apart.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next morning was difficult. Taemin found it impossible to want to drag himself out of the warm blankets that he'd cocooned himself in. He didn't want to face the other members. To have to make up more lies with Minho about how he was injured this time. The blonde let out a groan as he rolled over to face the wall. There was a loud knock on his door and Kibum's voice followed. "Minnie? Breakfast time, Common, let's get up now." The door knob began to jiggle as the elder made his way into the maknae's shared room. He carefully tip toed around the scattered clothing and shoes until he got to the bunk bed. A small frown appeared on his face. He could tell that the youngest wasn't feeling well. Key sat on the edge of the bed and patted the others back. "Minnie, you need to get up and eat. Let me help you." The brunette said softly. He couldn't help but feel a small pang in his heart knowing that the other was hurting. Knowing that if he hadn't been napping then maybe this wouldn't have happened. Kibum felt partially to blame for the maknae's injury. If only I were watching him. I failed as a hyung.

Kibum eventually coaxed Taemin into going to breakfast. He helped him navigated around the room and into the shared living space. Everyone seemed rather quite. Key put on a smile as he got Minnie safely to the couch. "Don't worry, I'll bring breakfast to you." The eldest said. He felt like it was the least he could do.

Key brought a plate of food over to Tae. He took a seat next to Taemin who was sitting in between Onew and now Kibum. Taemin poked at his food for a while, not really feeling like eating, but Key kept harping on about how it's important to eat if he wanted to stay healthy. So, in an attempt to humor his worried hyungs, he ate the food that was on his plate. It felt like a rock had landed in the pit of his stomach. Food wasn't appetizing right now. The male let out a small sigh before staggering to his feet. Onew and Kibum were quick to stand and steady the youngest. "Whoa, take it easy there Minnie. No need to rush."
                                                          Onew said. Kibum nodded in agreement. "We've still got a few minutes before rehearsal." The diva added. Tae let out a long sigh. He tried to walk, but when he did, One and Key were right beside him. "Where do you need to go? We'll be your legs until your ankles healed." This only frustrated the maknae more. He didn't ask for their help. He didn't even want their help. Why couldn't everyone just leave him alone!

Taemin rolled his eyes and told his hyungs that he needed to go to his room. The others apparently didn't get the hint that he meant that he wanted to go alone. They gingerly lead him to his room and made sure he was settled, had what he needed and tried to sit and chat with him. Kibum stayed hoping to pull the truth out of the blonde. This series of injuries, it wasn't by accident, something was going on. Why wasn't he opening up to his hyungs? This kept nagging at Key. He wanted to make things right, to see a smile back on the face of their makane. Onew was worried in general. Minho also seemed a bit off. Maybe he was just feeling down about Tae getting hurt. Still, as the leader of the group, he felt obligated to find out what was troubling Tae and Minho. It was an odd coincidence that they both weren't up to par.

"Honestly, there's nothing wrong. I'm just a little sore."
                                                          Onew sat up, hitting his head on the top bunk. "I'll got get some medicine for both of our aches." The eldest hyung said, now rubbing his head, a slightly pained expression on his face. Yet, he managed to laugh at his pain and go in search of the medicine. Taemin let a small smile rest on his face. One thing he could always count on, Onew being a klutz, but managing to put on a smile even when hurting. He was always putting others before himself. The blonde looked over to his other hyung, who still hadn't left the room. "If somethings going on, if someone's bullying you or targeting you. If it's a fan, if it's another idol, you can tell me." Taemin's heart skipped a beat. His eyes shifted down. "I--I'm fine. I just have a lot on my mind and get too distracted to pay attention to what's around me or where I'm walking." He somewhat lied. Though, part of it was truthful. The maknae did have a lot on his mind. He just hoped that Kibum would buy it and get off his case.

Key sighed and decided he wouldn't press the issue any more. When Taemin wanted to tell him what was wrong, Key had believed that he'd come tell him. He had faith in Minnie even though he knew the youngest was hiding something. Taemin was a good kid at heart and it was that innocence, that trusting side of him, the side that wanted to please that would prevail and voice the truth. The brunette let out a small sigh. "Alright, just know you can tell me anything. I'll always be here to listen."
                                                          He patted the others knee before walking out of the room. Kibum met Onew at the door and only shook his head. "Leave him be. He'll tell us what's happening when he's ready. No need in us pushing him away." Kibum said quietly. Onew nodded. He decided to leave the medicine on the dresser and go back out with the others.

Taemin reluctantly got ready for practice. He strapped back on the ankle brace and made sure it fit snug. He wore long sweat pants hoping to hide the brace just in case one of the higher ups dropped in on their dace practice. He didn't want them to know he was injured, though, if their manager knew, he was sure the others at the company knew as well. Word got around quick.

The van pulled up to whisk the boys away to the practice studio. Taemin had managed to avoid Minho all morning, much his shock. Normally after an accident, the other was hunting him down and trying to get their newest lie straight. However, he hadn't cornered him yet. Maybe Jonghyun and Kibum were giving him fits? Who knew. He let out a small sigh as he closed his eyes.

The van stopped and the doors slid open. Onew was gently shaking Tae to wake up. The eldest waited and assisted the maknae out of the van. They didn't want Tae hurting his other ankle either. The two slowly made their way to the practice room. Everyone seemed a little glum today. The normal chatter and playful banter was gone and replaced by an awkward silence. This sucked. Tamin tried to push the pain in his ankle to the back of his mind and work on the choreography. Key and Onew kept telling him this was only a practice and that he didn't need to go all out. Of course, Taemin ignored their advice and insisted that he was fine.

Fifteen to twenty minutes into practice and Taemin was in agonizing pain. His moves weren't as crisp and the passion he normally displayed was all but extinguished. Finally, unable to tolerate the pain, the blonde dropped to the floor, and sat down to take a break. Everyone got the idea to take a break as well. Kibum went over to see if Jonghyung had gotten anything out of Minho and Onew went to grab a drink of water. Taemin was staring blankly at himself in the mirror. He felt like a shell of the person he normally was. All of these lies were eating him up. A chill ran down his spine as he saw who was coming behind him . The person he'd been trying to avoid all morning. Tae bit down hard on his bottom lip knowing he'd have to face him sooner or later. Though, he'd honestly wished it was later, much much later.

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

12,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff