13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
02. deepstaria
Theme: 10/10
Overall: 5/5
Total: 15/15
Comments: Oi I love this so much. Your color flow so nicely and your theme is strong. I love the background you've selected as it brings out the high born lady in her. While I like the eyes, I'm not fond of the expression. She looks so...dead. crying But, I guess since you were inspired by the dead woman in that photo, I suppose it's okay. Despite the face, I truly love this entry.

03. Disco
Theme: 10/10
Overall: 5/5
Total: 15/15
Comments: This is literally the best you've come up with this entire contest. The theme is so unbelievably strong, it's killing me. That face, perfect. That outfit, flawless. You truly stepped your game up and beyond this round and I think you deserve more points than I can give you. Excellent job this round.

04. Comtesse
Theme: 7.5/10
Overall: 4/5
Total: 11.5/15
Comments: I enjoy the color of this hat and while I see what you've done with it, I wish you would've changed the color scheme. Instead of black, maybe gray, or do the denim blue. The arms, hair, the fur, everything seems to blend in too much to where I can barely tell what she's up to. It does seem like a very typical theme with this hat and I do wish you would've thought a little bit more out of the box. The best part of this avatar is her expression. She has the look of the woman you described and I enjoy that very much.

05. Elinoe
Theme: 6.5/10
Overall: 3/5
Total: 9.5/15
Comments: I'm actually quite disappointed in you this round. I don't think you lived up to your full potential this round. I honestly think there's alot going in this avatar and while I adore the face and your hair choice, the outfit and the background aren't doing it for me. I mean I understand what you've decided to do, and your description helps with that. But, had that description not been there, I literally wouldn't be able to tell what the heck was happening. I've been looking at this avatar for almost a half hour and weirdly, it could be my eyes, but I cannot find her arms. gonk

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Organic Jello

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              Oi Jello. Seriously. I need at least one of your judgements for one of those rounds. We gotta move on.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Quote:
I really enjoy the spin you took with this one and honestly I have no issues with it besides background as I don't see any relevance for it. emo
9/10

Quote:
I enjoy the serial killer vibe you've got going on, it makes the bandage look really good. I love mostly the outfit. I get that the hair is kinda your base, kinda like your thing, but I wish you would've gone for something a bit crazier in terms of evil serial killer scientist, you know? I think your avatar would've strongly benefitted from a background, and the deer head is throwing me off. emotion_facepalm
8.5/10

Quote:
emotion_kirakira A sci-fi video game character. I love it. emotion_kirakira
10/10

Quote:
You must really love loyal as I noticed that's what you did in Marr's contest. I don't understand why you've chosen this route, but I assure you it did not work in your favor. I think you did an extremely poor job with this and you've made the bandage so completely irrelevant to the avatar. Even if loyal had poked his eye out while having fun, the bloody one would've been better suited? neutral 2/10

Quote:
I get so weak in the knees when I see something like that. I love this avatar completely and I've noticed that most of the avatars you make for contests you try to wear yourself. Which is also cool cause it's kind of a challenge. I love this completley.
10/10

Quote:
Flashback to round three? I enjoy your monochromatic avatar very much and I think you've done this item justice. I said not to make a medical avatar you did just that, focusing more on color and texture rather than theme and character and I feel it worked well for you. Just not as well as you might think though. gonk
8/10

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Pharaohs Assistant

[quote]I think this is a well done entry. The head is awesome, and I think the route you took to use the hat was awesome, instead of hiding it, you used it which is very, very good. It gets hidden by the background, but I think I'm okay with that because the rest of it is good. My main issue is the fact that it looks like you made this on a female base, which would've been fine, if you would've tried to make it look male, which I don't feel you did. I think you may have tried to play with it in the middle, which is why I've dropped your score. Had it been male as the challenge said, I would've given you a 10 as I think this was probably your best entry thus far.

7.5/10[/quote]

[quote]Phantom of the Opera inspired, perhaps? Either way I like it!
Your layering is pretty awesome and despite it being red/black
I don't hate it. I do however think it's a little sad that only so
much of the hat is showing :0
8/10.[/quote]
[b]Total: 15.5/20[/b]

[quote]I think you've pulled off a great avatar here. Not your best I'm afraid as the texture and color is slightly off enough to annoy me, but very good. The theme is strong with this one but it lacks your very apparent character-style. It's not exciting. A good avatar, but so very displeasing.
7/10[/quote]

[quote]Oh kas you can do so much better, wth is with this manry joker? :T
Even though I don't think the avatar is your best work, the hat looks
like it belongs in the avatar even with the weird and old texture,
so good work on that. But overall, I wouldn't look twice at it :/
5/10[/quote]
[b]Total: 12/20[/b]

[quote]I enjoy this very much, and I think you already know that. He's totes a dude, but not human, which is why I love this entry. You constantly think outside the box with these challenges, trying to answer them, but answering them in your own style. This avatar is no different except he's the best you've done so far. Ugh! That face! Ugh! That body! Ugh! That Background! Ugh! I love it allllll. :drool: He looks like he's some mishapen witch doctor from New Orleans or something and I adore it. :bigheart:
10/10[/quote]

[quote]Now this guy... Girl..? Has got some character! I love it! He looks like
he jumped straight out of the bayou and is about to do some voodoo
s**t on yo a**! Maybe that's not what you intended, but it's what I'm
getting from it and I love it xD
I wish the hat didn't shine so darn much but that's not your fault xP
9/10[/quote]
[b]Total: 19/20[/b]

[quote]This was a very interesting avatar you made here. I can assure you I was not expecting a skeletal creature who looks so sad, but I am pleased about it. Your color choice is delightful, as you've used the lighter hat for a darker theme which I enjoy. There's this awkward seahorse type thing at the hat, I'm guessing it was your way of lightening up that hat, and while good for that, it bothers me completely. And am also weirdly annoyed with your hair choice. T_T :facepalm:
9/10 [/quote]

[quote]Corpse groom? I can dig it. I'm not too fond of the darker part around
the thighs/hips, I think there could've been some more whiteness there
too or more dark on the arms and feet. Maybe that's just me xP
Clever of you to layer some detail to the hat, it's such a big and shiny
cone otherwise so kudos for that. The ear is bugging the crap out of
me but that's a very minor detail :lol:
7/10[/quote]
[b]Total: 18/20[/b]

[quote]I'm not sure what you want to portray in this avatar... A summoning
that didn't go entirely as planned? It's a bit unclear. And even if that's
your theme, the avatar is a little all over the place. I can't really put my
finger on it, but it looks kinda rushed and unfinished :/
3/10[/quote]

[quote]This is probably your worst entry. I was really, truly hoping you were going to update it, but I was wrong. Based on the description you left, I assume this man's plan went totally wrong, but I'm not getting that, except though the face and the hands, both of which were poor choices. The adventure time face was a terrible item and shame on you for using it, as for the hands, you would've honestly been better off using either the original aria dannata or the aria scuro instead of addolorata. To be honest, the only thing good about this entry is the background, the hat just seems thrown on.
2/10 [/quote]
[b]Total: 5/20[/b]

[quote]I am quite displeased with you. It seems like the hat was a last minute thing, not the original goal. I will have to report this uncharacteristic behavior and have you thrown in jail, but while I think you've made a really good street fighter, I don't feel you lived up to this challenge. Good job on throwing something on the hat to give it more definition I suppose, but it really seems completely off.
5/10 [/quote]

[quote]Did you beat up a dapper gentleman and steal his hat? >:V
Because that's what it looks like to me! *calls the gaian police*
I don't have much to say about this though, and that's both good
and bad. It's not a bad avatar but it's not fantastic either.
5/10[/quote]
[b]Total: 10/20[/b]

[quote]I really enjoy the spin you took with this one and honestly I have no issues with it besides background as I don't see any relevance for it. :emo:
9/10[/quote]

[quote]Well this is both creepy and cute, as it should be.
She poked her eye out so she could eat it, that it? Brrr...
The only negative thing I have to say about this are the legs,
why kas, whyyyyy? They ruin the bottom completely! D:
8/10[/quote]
[b]Total: 17/20[/b]

[quote]I enjoy the serial killer vibe you've got going on, it makes the bandage look really good. I love mostly the outfit. I get that the hair is kinda your base, kinda like your thing, but I wish you would've gone for something a bit crazier in terms of evil serial killer scientist, you know? I think your avatar would've strongly benefited from a background, and the deer head is throwing me off. :facepalm:
8.5/10[/quote]

[quote]Some hannibal s**t going on here, hmm?
I think you could've done with a little more background or
just without the deer head, preferably more background
because now it's really light and for me it takes away from
the creepyness and it just seems a bit a odd.
6/10 [/quote]
[b]Total: 14.5/20[/b]

[quote]:kirakira: A sci-fi video game character. I love it. :kirakira:
10/10 [/quote]

[quote]Oh damn, I love this! Really. As a fan of spooky sci-fi games
this really hit the feels. Good job rose, you found a weakness of mine :rofl:
10/10[/quote]
[b]Total: 20/20[/b]

[quote]You must really love loyal as I noticed that's what you did in Marr's contest. I don't understand why you've chosen this route, but I assure you it did not work in your favor. I think you did an extremely poor job with this and you've made the bandage so completely irrelevant to the avatar. Even if loyal had poked his eye out while having fun, the bloody one would've been better suited? :| 2/10[/quote]

[quote]I'm not a fan of this at all. I've seen you do much better and
this just seem very... Well, noobish. So many ringmaster items
and why is he out in the woods? Did he accidentally stick his
eye out when juggling? Then why does he look so happy?
Sorry, this is just not at all up to par with the rest at this point
of the competition :/
2/10[/quote]
[b]Total: 4/20[/b]

[quote]I get so weak in the knees when I see something like that. I love this avatar completely and I've noticed that most of the avatars you make for contests you try to wear yourself. Which is also cool cause it's kind of a challenge. I love this completley.
10/10[/quote]

[quote]This is really cute, it reminds me of a cartoon I used to watch
when I was a kid. The snuggle tooth is adorable and the setting
very appropriate. Got nothing more to say, really. I like it :3
8/10[/quote]
[b]Total: 18/20[/b]

[quote]Flashback to round three? I enjoy your monochromatic avatar very much and I think you've done this item justice. I said not to make a medical avatar you did just that, focusing more on color and texture rather than theme and character and I feel it worked well for you. Just not as well as you might think though. :gonk:
8/10[/quote]

[quote]Another very old school avatar :0
My biggest problem with this avatar is that the eye patch doesn't
really show. If I didn't know it was there, I probably wouldn't have
noticed it, and for this round, that's bad :/
5/10[/quote]
[b]Total: 13/20[/b]

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
01. deepstaria
Theme: 8.5/10
Overall 1: 3/5
Overall 2: 1/5
Overall 3: 2.5/5
Overall 4: 4.5/5
Total: 19.5/30
Comments: While I do think they have the look of a modern family, I'm afraid that the age differences aren't apparent in the avatars. Mom and Pop are waaaay to youthful in my opinion, especially for a little closer to forty. They look like their still in their twenties...or Anais's (funny, I have a friend with this very name). Bel I guess could fall for 14, and I think Pearl was a great touch. My issue mostly lingers with pop. He looks very...awkward. His stance, his appearance, the whole avatar. I find him to be the worst of the lot and I'm sorry, but he kinda took your score down. I wish you would show a bit more..."energy" when it came to Anais as she seems more emo/punk/gothic (I'm not sure which one best fits her right now) and it's not just the colors, it's also the style of her clothes. I see the bare stomach, but the rest of it says more laid back, cool, relaxed, especially the stance. But, overall, I think you've got a nice looking family here.

02. Disco
Theme: 7.5/10
Overall 1: 5/5
Overall 2: 5/5
Overall 4: 2.5/5
Total: 22.5/30
Comments: I know you don't need a description, but for this entry, I think it would've been best. The only avatar I understand is the second, and while at first it looked off, I then understood that you weren't going for the angelic theme, but portraying her as being in heaven and being dead. That is a very good avatar and theme-wise I think it makes the rest of your team family stronger. Because there's nothing more modern family than a single father. emotion_awesome I can see how stressed the father is, probably at the lost of his wife and raising children. What I don't understand are the children. What I'm guessing happened is Stefan took his family on a vacation? His young daughter is having a blast, while his moody teenage son is sulking? These are only guesses that I made after a few minutes of thinking about it. I think the parents look the best in the piece, but because I know nothing about the children I don't know how to judge them. So your overall theme suffered.

03. Elinoe
Theme: 5/10
Overall 1: 4.5/5
Overall 2: 3/5
Overall 4: 1.5/5
Total: 16.5/30
Comments: You definitely tried to keep your theme consistent with them living in the same house. That's interesting. Having a family without parents. Even more interesting. I think the first one (Hana) is the best and the strongest of them all. Of course I find the arm mod to be awkward, and the fact that a baby is on the floor outside; even a newborn, teenage mom ought to know not to do that. classified_fu But, the others are so...awkward to me. I don't mean to be picky, but seriously. Keira doesn't approve? She simply looks like a teenage girl with a resting b***h face. She should have a scolding face, and should perhaps be holding Hana's child, showing that she's more mature? Alex is trying to make money to feed them? Then why is he standing in front of their house with his hands in his pocket, looking like he's shivering? He should have a job. Or money in his hand. Or food in his hand. emo I mean he could still have the same pose, if you used that back alley item with the market guy to look like he was trying to gather money illegally, but he looks like he's just chilling. Josh is bad boy? With a preppy cat as a companion? If he was in places he shouldn't be, why is he home?! I'm sorry, but none of them look remotely like a family and none of them look like they're doing what they're supposed to be doing. I think the idea you had behind it was amazing, but I feel you didn't succeed at this.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Deoxtri
You. Why are you not apart of my harem? classified_fu

Sineaed
Welcome to Judgement Day. Tell no one that you've been here. ninja Basically you judge however you see fit. Long or short comments, no comments at all. Objective, subjective, a mixture of both, as long as you include a 0-10 rate its fine.

I think that I can do judgements today. I think. emo Wouldn't they all be happy if judgements and the new round went up today. emotion_awesome

marwolfer

Remedy Forgotten

User Image
ugIy en fat

User Image
l rose l

User Image
deepstaria

Devoted Lunatic

Pharaoh Misa
Welcome to Judgement Day. Tell no one that you've been here. ninja Basically you judge however you see fit. Long or short comments, no comments at all. Objective, subjective, a mixture of both, as long as you include a 0-10 rate its fine.

User Image User Image

Mah lips are sealed. If anyone asks: I know nothing!

Aight: ratez!

01. |rose|:
9/10
This gives me the chills and a hot-chocolate craving just by looking at it...The colors are great, you've used all three items quite clearly, I applaud you for that. The addition of the glasses, not to sure about them... Something more edgy would have looked better I think.

02. ugly en fat:
8/10
You have such a distinctive style! There's not doubt who's avatar it is when spotting one of your creations. Though this time? Not your best. You where able to use all three items (kuddos!) but the whole avatar, as a package, feels unfinished.

03. marwolfer:
7/10
The colors a good but I feel you could have accomplished a lot more detail-wise. Specially the face and head, you could have spruced it up a bit.

04. Remedy Forgotten:
5/10
I love that time of the year. Though I don;t think using the holidays for this specific avatar was the best option. The reds and greens really look at odd's with the purple of the items, making the avatar having an 'thrown together' vibe. You did use all three items though!

05. deepstaria:
4/10
The background is overwhelmingly there, swallowing up your avatar and making the hair and eyes pop out. A simpler background would have looked better.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sineaed
Pharaoh Misa

User Image User Image

Mah lips are sealed. If anyone asks: I know nothing!

Aight: ratez!

01. |rose|:
Item use: 10/10
Theme: 9/10
Overall: 8/10
Total: 27/30
Comments: This gives me the chills and a hot-chocolate craving just by looking at it...The colors are great, you've used all three items quite clearly, I applaud you for that. The addition of the glasses, not to sure about them... Something more edgy would have looked better I think.

02. ugly en fat:
Item use: 8/10
Theme: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
Total: 22/30
Comments: You have such a distinctive style! There's not doubt who's avatar it is when spotting one of your creations. Though this time? Not your best. You where able to use all three items (kuddos!) but the whole avatar, as a package, feels unfinished.

03. marwolfer:
Item Use: 7/10
Theme: 5/10
Overall: 6/10
Total: 18/30
Comments: The colors a good but I feel you could have accomplished a lot more detail-wise. Specially the face and head, you could have spruced it up a bit.

04. Remedy Forgotten:
Item Use:5/10
Theme: 4/10
Overall: 5/10
Total: 14/10
Comments: I love that time of the year. Though I don;t think using the holidays for this specific avatar was the best option. The reds and greens really look at odd's with the purple of the items, making the avatar having an 'thrown together' vibe. You did use all three items though!

05. deepstaria:
Item Use: 4/10
Theme: 4/10
Overall: 4/10
Total: 12/30
Comments: The background is overwhelmingly there, swallowing up your avatar and making the hair and eyes pop out. A simpler background would have looked better.

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

My god. emotion_facepalm

I say that for two reasons: a) you're too fast for me and b) you can only have out of 10 points. The thirty is my ten, your ten, and deo's ten. emotion_facepalm

Devoted Lunatic

Pharaoh Misa
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

My god. emotion_facepalm

I say that for two reasons: a) you're too fast for me and b) you can only have out of 10 points. The thirty is my ten, your ten, and deo's ten. emotion_facepalm

User Image User Image

As I said: timing couldn't have been better! It's my one hour break emotion_dowant
No worries! Gonna change the rates then ^_^

Edit:
And done!
Sorry about that redface

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sineaed
Pharaoh Misa
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

My god. emotion_facepalm

User Image User Image

As I said: timing couldn't have been better! It's my one hour break emotion_dowant
No worries! Gonna change the rates then ^_^

Edit:
And done!
Sorry about that redface

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

I DO NOT FORGIVE YOU! classified_fu

Okay, I forgive you a little bit. redface

Devoted Lunatic

Pharaoh Misa
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

I DO NOT FORGIVE YOU! classified_fu

Okay, I forgive you a little bit. redface

User Image User Image

Nooooooooooooooooooo! *falls on knees and begs forgiveness*

Golden Gawker

Pharaoh Misa
I am apart of your harem emotion_awesome
Lol, bish this queen follows no pharaoh talk2hand

Judgings will be added here later, I must re-read the round first emotion_facepalm

marwolfer
I love that you've used the old tiger pants here, they're one of my
pant items on gaia. I think you could have tried to use items with
a bit smoother texture to match the hat a little more, it looks a little
out of place now, even though it fits very well with the colors.
The face is a little bland to me as well, she's just standing there smoking, why?
I feel like you could've done a bit more with a mouth (if it would've layered)
but it's not something that ruins the avatar completely :'P
7/10

Remedy Forgotten
Well if this ain't out of season I don't know what is xD
But it looks really comfy and kudos for using the whole set without making
it so obnoxiously obvious. That's probably thanks to you hiding the hat so
cleverly, which I think is both good and bad. You were to use these items,
not hide them, but for this avatar it's very beneficial and you can still see it so,
no biggie there :'P It's a little too matchy-matchy for me though and borderline
oldschool but still not enough for it to be.. uhm.. well, oldschool xD
6/10

ugIy en fat
>:0
I... I've got nothing to say... It's sooo cute!
I wish you hadn't used that bag (cell phone?) though, the bangle stuff
is so bright and don't mesh with the light colors of the rest, methinks.
But aside from that tiny eyesore I really do like it.
8/10

l rose l
This looks so basic, there's nothing really interesting about it to me and that's
sad because I know you can do so much better. Feels like the items dragged
you down this time and perhaps you should've just gone for using one of them instead.
It's not bad, just a little meh, and I wouldn't look twice at it in the forums :T
4/10

deepstaria
As pretty and sparkly as this is, the scarf looks so much out of place it hurts Dx
It feels a little like you made a magical girl and was like "orite, scarf" and slapped
it on before sending your entry in, and that is not good for item challenges :c
4/10

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Sineaed
              I love when people beg me for forgiveness. emotion_kirakira

Deoxtri
              You will join my harem woman and a queen shall bow before a pharaoh. emotion_donotwant

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
gonna do mine today while i have the chance. i'll be off at 2 tomorrow, but i dunno if i'm gonna wanna do them then

marwolfer
I love everything but the background. The background seems off to me and that makes me angry! classified_fu I like the route you took to just use the hat and I think the outfit and your face are perfect. But, I'd lose that background.
9/10

Remedy Forgotten
While I'm pleased you went for the challenge to use all three items...the color scheme is too distasteful for me. And I'm someone who likes to blend strange colors together. I think the avatar is cute, but I think your choice of christmas colors with that weird shade of purple did not work in your favor. Also the use of two hats is really annoying the holy hell out of me for some reason. emo
6/10

ugIy en fat
Another who uses all three! emotion_kirakira Yet another who uses two hats! classified_fu WHY?! It's really bothering me and I dunno why. While this style is definitely unique to you, I do not understand it. It seems a bunch of random stuff just being thrown on and I dunno how to feel about that.
7.5/10

l rose l
A third to use all three color items and the second to go with a winter theme. I really, truly, enjoy this avatar. I think you blended those colors quite well and I think overall your theme is amazing. My issues like with the shades, aside from the fact that they don't match color/theme-wise, only douchebags wear sparkly shades at night. emotion_donotwant
9.5/10

deepstaria
I think the route you took was adorable, but the clashing of all these weird colors isn't working in your favor. Instead they're just making the avatar unpleasing to the eye. The background most especially seems to ruin the avatar for you.
6.5/10

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Pharaohs Assistant

marwolfer

[quote]7/10
The colors a good but I feel you could have accomplished a lot more detail-wise. Specially the face and head, you could have spruced it up a bit.
[/quote]

[quote]I love that you've used the old tiger pants here, they're one of my
pant items on gaia. I think you could have tried to use items with
a bit smoother texture to match the hat a little more, it looks a little
out of place now, even though it fits very well with the colors.
The face is a little bland to me as well, she's just standing there smoking, why?
I feel like you could've done a bit more with a mouth (if it would've layered)
but it's not something that ruins the avatar completely :'P
7/10[/quote]

[quote]I love everything but the background. The background seems off to me and that makes me angry! :fu: I like the route you took to just use the hat and I think the outfit and your face are perfect. But, I'd lose that background.
9/10[/quote]

[b]Total: 23/30[/b]

Remedy Forgotten

[quote]While I'm pleased you went for the challenge to use all three items...the color scheme is too distasteful for me. And I'm someone who likes to blend strange colors together. I think the avatar is cute, but I think your choice of christmas colors with that weird shade of purple did not work in your favor. Also the use of two hats is really annoying the holy hell out of me for some reason. :emo:
6/10[/quote]

[quote]Well if this ain't out of season I don't know what is xD
But it looks really comfy and kudos for using the whole set without making
it so obnoxiously obvious. That's probably thanks to you hiding the hat so
cleverly, which I think is both good and bad. You were to use these items,
not hide them, but for this avatar it's very beneficial and you can still see it so,
no biggie there :'P It's a little too matchy-matchy for me though and borderline
oldschool but still not enough for it to be.. uhm.. well, oldschool xD
6/10[/quote]

[quote]5/10
I love that time of the year. Though I don;t think using the holidays for this specific avatar was the best option. The reds and greens really look at odd's with the purple of the items, making the avatar having an 'thrown together' vibe. You did use all three items though![/quote]

[b]Total: 17/30[/b]

ugIy en fat
[quote]You have such a distinctive style! There's not doubt who's avatar it is when spotting one of your creations. Though this time? Not your best. You where able to use all three items (kuddos!) but the whole avatar, as a package, feels unfinished.
8/10[/quote]

[quote]>:0
I... I've got nothing to say... It's sooo cute!
I wish you hadn't used that bag (cell phone?) though, the bangle stuff
is so bright and don't mesh with the light colors of the rest, methinks.
But aside from that tiny eyesore I really do like it.
8/10[/quote]

[quote]Another who uses all three! :kirakira: Yet another who uses two hats! :fu: WHY?! It's really bothering me and I dunno why. While this style is definitely unique to you, I do not understand it. It seems a bunch of random stuff just being thrown on and I dunno how to feel about that.
7.5/10[/quote]

[b]Total: 23.5/30[/b]

l rose l
[quote]A third to use all three color items and the second to go with a winter theme. I really, truly, enjoy this avatar. I think you blended those colors quite well and I think overall your theme is amazing. My issues like with the shades, aside from the fact that they don't match color/theme-wise, only douchebags wear sparkly shades at night. :donotwant:
9.5/10[/quote]

[quote]This looks so basic, there's nothing really interesting about it to me and that's
sad because I know you can do so much better. Feels like the items dragged
you down this time and perhaps you should've just gone for using one of them instead.
It's not bad, just a little meh, and I wouldn't look twice at it in the forums :T
4/10[/quote]

[quote]This gives me the chills and a hot-chocolate craving just by looking at it...The colors are great, you've used all three items quite clearly, I applaud you for that. The addition of the glasses, not to sure about them... Something more edgy would have looked better I think.
9/10[/quote]

[b]Total: 22.5/30[/b]

deepstaria
[quote]4/10
The background is overwhelmingly there, swallowing up your avatar and making the hair and eyes pop out. A simpler background would have looked better.[/quote]

[quote]As pretty and sparkly as this is, the scarf looks so much out of place it hurts Dx
It feels a little like you made a magical girl and was like "orite, scarf" and slapped
it on before sending your entry in, and that is not good for item challenges :c
4/10[/quote]

[quote]I think the route you took was adorable, but the clashing of all these weird colors isn't working in your favor. Instead they're just making the avatar unpleasing to the eye. The background most especially seems to ruin the avatar for you.
6.5/10[/quote]

[b]Total: 14.5/30[/b]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas