Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Genius

Extensions are always pretty good in my opinion. y'know bc people have lives outside of a pixel world.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Organic Jello
Extensions are always pretty good in my opinion. y'know bc people have lives outside of a pixel world.

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              I don't. gonk lol, well sometimes I don't.

Greedy Genius

Pharaoh Misa
Organic Jello

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

I don't. gonk lol, well sometimes I don't.
hahahaha tbh me too

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Pharaohs Assistant

twilight_princess01
Quote:
10//10
Her expression and outfit are spot-on.

Bonus: 9//10
I don't really like those legs, but everything else looks good.

Quote:
9/10 I really love the hair that you put on her. The background is also very fitting in my own opinion

Quote:
I literally can't even with this entry, it is too freaking perfect. Proceeding to throw myself out of the nearest window. emotion_drool 10/10

Bonus: 8.5/10, sorry to be harsh but she is literally my all time favorite Disney character and I wanted to see her have some justice. It's mostly the head that's bothering me, the eyes, the face, the hair, all of it it feels wrong. I can live with the rest of it but that head is disappointing me.

Total: 29/30
Bonus Total: 18.5/20

Mama_TekTek
Quote:
9.5//10
The pants seem to be slightly more olive in colour than brown, but I love that face!!
Bonus: 10//10
Nothing to say. Perfect.

Quote:
6.5/10, I don't know why but the nose is driving me nuts.

Quote:
The only thing missing is a cig and I wanted more BOOOM for Vinny. But, outfit, style, and character wise he is absolutely perfect. Those are just the stupid, irrelevant complaints of a fangirl 10/10

Bonus: If Gaia had an old school telephone, adding that would've made this compete. You did a marvelous job and I'm sooooo happy. 10/10

Total: 26/30
Bonus Total: 10/20

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Entries. emotion_donotwant I just wait til the rounds over, but if you guys wanna judge now, go ahead.

Quote:
marwolfer
User Image
The Spirit of Television roams the streets, looking for the seediest trash of humanity to broadcast for mindless human entertainment.

Quote:
Sineaed
User Image

Quote:
xavierkiath
User Image
They came to destroy me. I showed them why that was a mistake.

Quote:
deepstaria
User Image
The first entirely robot-manned space mission is an overwhelming success.

Quote:
Remedy Forgotten

Quote:
l rose l
User Image

Quote:
everyones bae
The princess has awoken! Someone fetch me my tiara

Quote:
ugIy en fat
User Image

Quote:
Jasmine Snape

Quote:

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

Alrighty. Y'all can start y'all judgements now. They're in the posts above. I'll probably start mine soon.

Deoxtri

Organic Jello

Golden Gawker

>>>: I read through the contest thread but couldn't find any
judging rubrics? Are there none or am I completely blind? xD

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Deoxtri
>>>: I read through the contest thread but couldn't find any
judging rubrics? Are there none or am I completely blind? xD

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

Crap. I'm so dumb. I edited it when I got two judges and forgot to leave the important stuff. It's honestly judge however you want (it's no longer a cosplay contest so you don't have focus on a reference). Ask yourself if you think they made an excellent avatar with the required item/challenge and judge it however you normally judge although you have to add a 1-10 rate because they need to be tallied. I tend to just rate it how I normally would and throw in what I feel they should or shouldn't have done. It's completely up to you guys. Honestly, you even have the right to just put a single number rate if you want.

If you look throughout this thread, you'll see how me and my other judges rated the avatars; follow what makes you happy.

Golden Gawker

>>>: Haha okay, then I'm not completely blind xD
Shame on you misa for accidentally erasing it!

Alrighty, then I'll use my awesome ATer powers
to rate these entries! And crush some souls.. ò nó

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

I is sorry! gonk I'm an idiot like that sometimes you know this!!!

I'm actually starting on mine while I have the chance. emotion_yatta

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
And my judgements are complete.

Quote:
marwolfer
An excellent way to start of the contest, darling, using that style that's so very true to you. I think that this is pretty good, but I wish you'd step outside of that street-rocker style you have. Or at least add something else to set it apart from what you've done in the past. Or work your description into your avatar next time. (it's not necessary, but I think if you're going to add one, it should show in your avatar). Despite that, I think this is a great start and I'm ready for more. emotion_drool
8.5/10

Quote:
Sineaed
I saw this and I thought wow, what has Sin done this time. It's too yummy for me. emotion_drool It's good to me, but it's a bit too dark (even for your crazy self) try to bring your avatar out from the background, instead of blending it. (unless that was your intent sweatdrop )
9/10

Quote:
xavierkiath
I really like the IDEA behind this. An army of robot tv heads tried to take you down but instead you handled it all by yourself. However, I feel that you didn't execute this properly. While the leg mod is perfect, the arm mod is terrible. Aside from the fact that it's a completely different color, it seems put there for placings sake. I like the idea of royalty you gave with the coat and shirt, but the legs aren't royal at all, so I think you should've just went with a biker/rocker theme, with rips and tears in a shirt or jacket. That being said, the background feels a bit off to me. I think this entry had alot of potential.
6.5/10

Quote:
deepstaria
I like the idea behind this entry, but it feels off. Why would there be an old tv head robot on a new robot body? I think you could've done the whole successful robot manned space mission using "older parts" if you get what I mean. Besides, when people start off, it's never that shiny and perfect, show that this is the first time they're doing something right. A different tv head would've worked for this, but not this one.
7.3/10

Quote:
Remedy Forgotten
Mmm, yasss. I enjoy this greatly. Your color flow and layering is just delightful, although I wish you did something else to show me your theme. The outfit says tropical dancer, but if my eyes are young enough that looks like a spray paint can, plus the middle seems a bit...blurred I guess. You did a great job for the entry round and quite frankly you've made such a cute tv head. emotion_kirakira
9/10

Quote:
l rose l
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas. emotion_drool This is why I like you. You think the holy crap out of that box. I said to use the tv head but I didn't say I had to see the whole thing. Your layering is flawless, I like this fuzzy face (I actually recently learned how to do this and I'm both surprised and thrilled you did something similar). The outfit is adorable, and I'm not saying that because I love purple emotion_kirakira , but it somehow fits with the overall theme you've got going on. It's overly cute and damn there flawless. I get that you wanted to give it a bit of character or background, but I feel it could've stood stronger with the background.
9.5/10

Quote:
everyones bae
I really don't want to sound mean, but I find this entry terrible. And I swear, I don't know how to say that any nice. You used the same item at least three times and that's far from creative. Plus there's this empty space at the next and the hips, like is she sexy or nah? I like the idea that you had and I like how you tried to keep the color scheme together by using the pixie queen arms. While color wise the wings match, I'm not feeling it. I also find this background to be...in the way, if you will. I think you can do much better than this and I look forward to seeing you do so.
4.7/10

Quote:
ugIy en fat
And here we come to my favorite. You made the junkest avatar you could, didn't you? I mean doing something with junk was such an obvious choice to do for this round (the tv head is junk bruh) that I was so certain that no one would do it. I think you used reverse-reverse psychology on me. emotion_donotwant It's a mess, but it's a lovely mess, and I'm mad at how much I really like it. Excellent job, excellent way to start off the contest.
10/10

Quote:
Jasmine Snape
My dear darling. I liked this whole moth queen/princess theme you started with, but the rest of it seems...random you know? Like you put two different themes and color schemes together for no reason at all. I really like the idea of adding a different colored dress for the omen arms, but I feel like you should've added that silver elsewhere; accessorize with it, you know?
7/10

Greedy Genius

I'm gonna have to put this off until tomorrow, maybe.
When is this due, haha.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Organic Jello
When is this due, haha.

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

I know I said we should do it within three days, but since I tend to lie about these things, I say as soon as you can get them to me. Take your time.

Golden Gawker

>>>: OKAY HERE GOES! classified_fu

marwolfer
Without the description I don't think I would've thought much of it, it saved you a here. It's not a bad avatar, but if I had to guess what your theme was, I would've probably just thought you made an avatar and couldn't really figure out the face and the TV looked good enough. Now it's kind of eerie and with the description you wrote I kind of wish you would've taken that a little bit further :'P
6/10.

Sineaed
I... I honestly can't really say what I think about this one. It's a little scary, but at the same time very intriguing. It reminds me a bit of the game Clive Barker's Jericho (look it up!) and that game was just like your avatar, difficult to pinpoint. I do like the lighting effects you've done though :3
7/10.

xavierkiath
Hmmm I don't really understand this. Who tried to destroy you? Other TV people? Why would you kill TV people if they're your kin? Did humans come? Then why are you sitting on corpses of your bretheren? D: And the snow background and the smoking? I'm sorry, this just doesn't make any sense to me :/
2/10.

deepstaria
I actually really like this. It even matches your username! The only thing I have to point out is that stray wire. Where's it going to? The ship? Why? Surely it's not for oxygen, robots don't need that. Electricity? A huge battery would be more efficient than a chord that can't reach everywhere. But that's really just me nit-picking, it makes little sense but it's not that bothersome.
8/10.

Remedy Forgotten
Aaaargh, the nostalgia, Rem you hit hard!
*pulls out the '05 Deo from within*
But your pinks don't all match, and there's a bit too much black around the middle I'd say. The tiara is a bit too bright I think, but overall you've done a great job working that TV head in a very old school way and I like it :3
9/10.

l rose l
.... >:/
I don't like that you covered the TV that much. I know you didn't have to have it completely visible, but a wig and a headband on a TV? It doesn't make any sense! *shakes fist* I really like the body and bigass veapon though, even if it blends in a little with the background. You nuke those aliens!
6/10.

everyones bae
Nooo... No, oh you did... How could you use 3 Demon's Superiority in the same avatar? And especially in a contest? That's like a life-time punishment crime in AT terms. Go back and think about your sins. I'm not even sure I can give you a score for this... I guess your theme could've been rather interesting but you fell flat with your item choices. Or rather lack of :/
1/10.

ugIy en fat
Ffffff Kas y u layering so good? ò nó
I don't even feel the need to comment any further, you did gooooood.
10/10.

Jasmine Snape
If I could score you solely on theme, you'd get a rather a high score, but the execution is a little lacking. You'd probably do a lot better without the TV head and gone full organic alien, but sadly that wasn't the requirement for this round :'P
4/10.

Wow, I was actually kind of harsh there xD
AT LEAST IT'S HONEST CRITIQUE! classified_fu

rofl

Greedy Genius

Pharaoh Misa
Organic Jello
When is this due, haha.

☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

I know I said we should do it within three days, but since I tend to lie about these things, I say as soon as you can get them to me. Take your time.
alrighty thank you!
it'll be done definitely by the end of this week.
life just likes to hit me at the worst times rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces