C R E E P Y x C R A W L Y ' S x W I L L x C O M E x A N D x G E T x Y O U

nicholas dax cauchemar
                  cole or dax
                  eighteen
                  incubus
                  devoting yourself to one person seems so boring
                  démoniaque dorms/2o4
                  student

emotions can be controlled, memories can be erased or blurred, and consciousness can be lost
                      six foot flat
                      a hundred and fifty pounds
                      i'm marked all over, babe. tribal marks cover my neck, upper torso,
                      shoulders and down my spine. then we've got more markings on both of my wrists, going up mid forearm

each ear is pierced six times

You can't even imagine what real incubi are like. All you know of are the stories families pass down from generation from generation. Incubi and succubi are vile creatures that prey on humans while they sleep and rape them. They have no compassion for others or their own kind. They don't know the meaning of love. Well, I'd like to believe I'm attractive. After all, I've had several humans fall for me, while they're conscious too, because, what's the point in sex if the other person isn't even awake? And I can't exactly woo someone simply with my looks. As for my family, I love them. Oh and what's that? Did I just use the term "love" to describe my feelings for my family? Hm. I think I've just proven my point. In reality, we're very passionate creatures. A little bit on the mysterious side, just to keep the humans on their toes. We also love to tease others. So, I suppose we're rather impish, but what can I say? We like to fool around. See? We like to joke around too. We're playful creatures and you can take that anyway you want. But I mean all of this is a generalization of the incubi and succubi. Obviously, we're all different. Take me for example. I can be extremely charismatic, charming, and funny. I have a killer smile and usually know all the right things to say. But I also have another side to me. I suppose you could call it the "scary story incubus" side. If I want to, I can turn off all the charm and pleasantry and become quite a nasty character. I know how to tear someone down. I know how to destroy something and I know how to shatter someone's dreams. I'm also sinfully protective, which is really another word for jealousy, and I will do whatever it takes to keep what's mine, mine.

Well, well, where would you like me to start? There's so much about me that one should know, but then again, there's a lot about me you shouldn't know. I'm just kidding. I'm not some killer. I really don't have any dirty secrets. In fact, I've had a pretty ******** boring life. So much for the demon life, eh? But as I was saying, I have had a pretty normal life, or as normal as an incubi's life could be. I was born June 9th in a lovely city called Nice. Nice is located in France. Oh, and before I continue on, it's pronounced like "niece". That's the French for you, right. Anyway, as I was saying, I was born in Nice. It's a small French town that is right beside the ocean. It really is a beautiful place and I loved going there during the summers. Oh, right. Nice is not where my parents lived permanently. In fact, they actually lived in Paris. The apartment in Nice was used for holidays and whatnot, when my parents wanted to escape from their hectic lifestyles in Paris. Which was actually quite frequent. I think my parents just didn't like the idea of being in Paris as much as they used to when they were younger. I think my parents just didn't like the idea of being in Paris anymore. I reckon it meant so much more to them when they were younger. You know, the whole idea of Paris being the land for young lovers. And they've been together a lot longer than their ages would tell. Incubi take a lot longer to show aging, but that really doesn't matter right now. Like I was saying, they really weren't feeling the Paris vibe anymore, but they stayed until I finished middle school. They felt it was necessary I grew up in my birthplace and was familiar with it before moving me. Makes sense. Some people go without knowing a thing about their hometown, or even visiting it for that matter.

So after middle school, my parents moved to America. Now that was an interesting enough experience. Not only was I the new kid, I was the freak who made people pass out by touching them. But that was only on occasion. You know. When I was nervous, or angry, or happy, or sad. Okay. So basically, if I felt any extreme emotion, a touch from me would make someone pass out, or make them completely forget where they were. But I guess I didn't have it as bad as my parents did. Can you imagine them having to explain why their son seemed capable of such a thing? I was there and sometimes, I still find it unimaginable. Probably because they didn't tell my principal the real reason. They just made up some bullshit excuse about how I'd been taking taekwondo since I was a kid and knew all about pressure points or something like that. It was total bull and I can't believe my principal believed it. Probably because he didn't want to think of it as anything more than that. I don't blame him. When other families came out about them being "special", the humans freaked and we were seriously on the brink of being annihilated. I'm so glad my parents didn't expose themselves or myself. I was able to continue on with my life as normally as I could. And although I felt really bad about the other families, there was nothing I could do for them. So I did the next best thing and sought out the support of others. And lemme tell you, some people are so supportive, they'll do pretty much anything for you. But by the time it'd escalated to that, the whole human and creature crisis had been solved. All young creatures were to be sent to special schools to better control their powers. Lucky for me, I'd already gotten plenty enough training in controlling my powers and my parents didn't need to send me anywhere. Or so I thought. My parents received a letter from Timezone, school for the "Gifted". Ugh. So, my parents happily accepted and told me that a little more training wouldn't hurt, nor would some protection. There were still people out there who weren't completely okay with "creatures" being free to roam. And my parents also thought I was spending more time at people's houses than at school and hoped a boarding school would help change that.

leeloh

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100

User Image User Image

Throwing his head forward when he heard a voice boom out of nowhere, he looked from side to side. Where was it coming from? Dazed for a second, he realized it was the intercom. No doubt a teacher or the headmaster talking. A soft chuckle escaping his lips, he tilted his head back. "A trip into the city for some "fun", eh?" he repeated to himself. He was down for some fun, even if it was other people's definition of "fun". He was bound to find someone who wanted the same fun as he did, and if they were in the city, that just doubled the amount of people he could chat up. Of course, if he wanted to mingle with the locals, he'd have to make sure not to advertise the fact he was with the school. And hopefully the other students wouldn't call him out on it. That was the last thing he needed. People being nosy. Getting onto his feet, he pulled his hood off and ran a hand through his damp hair. He might as well head down to the lobby now. There was nothing better to do in the room. Besides, Rummer was probably downstairs already, being the obedient boy he was. Or maybe he was hiding in his room, flustered by the kiss. Laughing at the thought, he really wished he'd stuck around to see how Rummer reacted. Oh well. There were sure to be more opportunities. Maybe while the two are in town, Dax could take the sheep to a nice café. They could have a small meal and stare into each other's eyes, never saying a word because they didn't need to. Almost bursting from laughter, the blonde found it strange that he could think of such an idea, especially with Rummer, but that was probably because the ram had never experienced such things before. Not for long though. Dax planned to expose him to the relationship world. By the end of the year, Rummer would be a changed ram. Rolling his eyes at the thought, he grabbed his wallet off the desk and left his room.

Looking over the railing, he saw a trio of people. He didn't recognize any of the faces, and he was supposed to be living in the same dorm as them. That was a little sad. Dax made the mental note to introduce himself once they were in town. It'd be too much of a bother to do it now. The three seemed to be talking already and it seemed rude to interrupt. Also, he was eager to see who was in the lobby already. He knew the announcement had just been made, but he still needed to scope for more bodies.

|| ooc : mwuah ||

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
He smiled faintly. "I'm fine, babe. You know how I am in the mornings." He responded, leaning his forehead against Gideon's. Shutting his eyes, he inhaled deeply. Shampoo, cigarettes, and gum. A mix of scents he'd become so used to, it soothed him now.

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
BLAISE CALLUM MILLER
saying or lyrics herexxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃
C R E E P Y x C R A W L Y ' S x W I L L x C O M E x A N D x G E T x Y O U

blaise callum miller
                  cal or animate
                  seventeen
                  human
                  n/a
                  angélique dorms/1o3
                  student

things can be moved without touching them, the temperature can be altered, an object’s physical structure can be altered and images or thoughts can be created in a person’s mind
                      five foot ten
                      a hundred and forty
                      my body is taken well care of
                      n/a

personality, at least a paragraph

A lot of people think you 'get' or 'discover' your superpowers by being hella righteous and being put through situations that push you over your edge, but that really isn't the situation. For some, like myself, you're born with it and you have to deal with it 24/7 and sometimes, you also have to deal with the harassment of society and negligence from parents for as long as you live. A scary thought, isn't it? Lucky for me, my parents already knew about me having this little 'condition' and decided it mattered not. They didn't care if all hell broke loose because of me. "No child should go without love" my parents would always tell me whenever my powers went a little whack.

leeloh

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100

User Image User Image

Startled once again when the black haired male grabbed for his hand, Dax fought to keep up with the other male. What was with the rush? It wasn't like anyone would die if they didn't do it right then and there. But something told Dax not to ask the other male to slow down. He looked like he was on a mission and wouldn't give a second thought to hurting someone, even if that someone was their partner, even if for a couple of hours. Things were just getting worse and worse. Wincing a little, Dax tried to pry his hand free of the beast, but they were too strong. A little too strong. His hand was starting to lose circulation. Whimpering quietly when he was pulled in closer, Dax tried his best to keep a straight face. He wouldn't let the other students see him so weak. But the moment his hand was released, Dax felt his knees go weak and all the colour escape his face. Once again, the blonde experienced a feeling he'd never had to deal with before, and unlike last time, he hated it. The other male had left him confused worried. What was the rush all about? But it looked like his questions were about to be answered. A loud voice echoed in the lobby. Looking up, he saw the black haired male holding up another male by the neck. His jaw dropping a little, he closed his eyes and shook his head. There was no way in hell this was happening! Opening them again, he was proven wrong. What was going on? This school was ******** mental! And as if things couldn't have gotten any more weirder and confusing, the black haired male, the same one who had just been so eager to bang in a hallway, kissed another guy."What the ********]" he said, in complete shock. Was this what it was like to go to a school for creatures? Because if so, the blonde didn't want to spend another day in the school. But then the black haired male said something about "taking it off" and things started to make a little more sense. It seemed the blow-up was about the belt that had been placed on him. Maybe he was missing something, but sex didn't seem blow-up worthy, or at least, not this kind of blow-up. 

Watching the whole thing play out in front of his eyes, Dax felt unbelievably sick. He wanted to throw up, but he hadn't eaten anything since yesterday morning. This was the incubus crying out for food. Of all the moments he could crash, it had to be now. Looking down, he took in laboured breaths. He couldn't even focus on what was being said. Not that any of it would make any sense to him anyway. He just needed to focus on keeping this horrid feeling down in his stomach until they got into the city. Then he'd prey on as many people as he could. He hated this feeling. Body tensing up when he heard a loud boom, he looked up to see a few teachers had arrived. Or had they been here the whole time? It didn't matter. Everyone was being lectured now and it seemed things were starting to calm down a little. Thank god. The little blonde boy who'd been held up by the psycho black haired male was now walking away, the teachers were scowling about what had happened and everyone else looked just as confused as Dax did. Looking back down, he didn't want to move. He wanted to crawl back to his room and sleep. Jumping when he felt something pull on his sweater, his eyes went wide. What was wrong with him today? He was so jumpy and scared. It wasn't like him at all. "Trust me, I have no ******** clue," he muttered, relaxing when he saw it was only the boy from this morning. Taking a step closer to the boy, he rested his head on their shoulder. "But I'm pretty sure I caused this," he said, adding a light chuckle at the end.

Soothing. The small blonde seemed to be so soothing, even though he hadn't done anything. Maybe Dax would have to keep him around a bit longer. Inhaling deeply, he felt his whole being settle down, aside from the horridness he felt in his stomach, thanks to his hunger. Looking up briefly, he locked eyes with the black haired male. Skin crawling a little, he put his head back on the blonde's shoulder. Waiting for the male to finish his story, he lifted his head and  looked him in the eyes. "I don't care if you violated me, or if you lost control, just don't apologize for something you know you wanted," he stated simply. The only reason this guy was apologising was because he was embarrassed and wanted to somehow redeem himself. But in a situation like this, where what he did was instinct to him, it just meant he was ashamed of who he was, or part of who he was. "I n other words, I'm over it, so don't beat yourself up.""He said, smiling softly. "But uh, you definitely don't ******** around. I was damn impressed. You always that fierce, or just when you're in heat?" He asked, a smirk plastered on his face. Dax was over it the whole fiasco. It wasn't in his nature to hold grudges or bother with things in the past. What happened happened and there's nothing to change that. "Oop, this may be inappropriate. Parental block," he said, looking down at the blonde and covering his ears. Attention back on the long haired male, he tilted his head in curiosity. 

|| ooc : shitty post is so effing shitty.
                                              and dax is due to pass out any second now. i hope zander has something
                                              wonderful in his bag of mystical things. ||

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

User Image

★☆ • • kαcεy nιcholαs jαmεs_.
★☆ • • thε εnglιsh muffιn_.

αll thε works to ιmprεss,
chαrmιng gιrls out of thειr drεssεs

Zipping up his duffel bag, the brunette pulled it up onto his bed and walked to the desk. Pulling his wallet, cell phone, and sunglasses off, he slipped them into their appropriate locations. Brushing his fringe out of his eyes, he walked back to his bag and slung it across a shoulder. It hit his leg with a soft "wump". Checking his room one last time, he left his room and walked up to the deck. A small yawn escaping his lips and he made his way up to the deck, he rubbed his eyes sluggishly. He still felt tired, even though it was early noon. But that was probably because he was up late packing his things, it was really hot and he wasn't much of a morning person. Squinting when he stepped out from under the shade, he looked from side to side. Squinting when he stepped out from under the shade, he looked from side to side. So this was Hawaii, or, one of their islands. How exciting. The brunette didn't travel much. Sure, his parents and he went on trips outside of the UK and Europe, but in comparison to this cruise, well, nothing really compared to this cruise. Biting back a smile, he walked down the ramp and onto land. "This is amazing," he breathed, taking a minute to marvel at the colour of the water and soak up all the sun. The brunette was excited to lie on the sand and sun bathe, but first things first, he needed to drop off his things and change. Asking for directions to the hotel, he ended up following a herd of teenagers he recognized as being on the cruise.

Getting his key, he wandered to his room and entered it anxiously. Smiling brightly when he stepped into the room, he made beeline straight for the bed closest to the window and looked out. Wow. What an A+ view. A perfect view of the city and at night time, the place was sure to look even more beautiful. The brunette couldn't wait to take photos. "I still can't believe I'm in Hawaii," he said to himself, half squealing at the end. Throwing his duffel at the foot of the bed, he wanted to be as close to the view as possible. Stepping back from the window so he could sit down on the bed, he bounced lightly. Placing his hands behind him, he fell backwards and closed his eyes, breathing deeply. What did he want to do now? There was so much time left before the sun would start setting. Well, for starters, he could unpack his bag and take a shower. Then he could go down to the lobby and look at the pamphlets that were left out. He could be a real tourist. Take a ton of photos and enjoy Hawaii; go to the beach, check out the locals. It would be so much fun. But maybe he should wait for his roommate to get to the room. He didn't want to seem rude by leaving before introducing himself. But there would be so much time to do that later, would there not? Biting his lip softly, he sat up and crossed his legs. "Whatever, I'll figure something out when I'm in the shower," he told himself, pulling his toiletries out from his bag and walking to the bathroom.

Locking the door behind him, he turned on the taps. While he waited, he put his things out on the counter and stripped. Hopping into the shower, shampoo in hand, right after.

| | ooc: his outfit. | |

αnd smιlιng prεtty,
wεll prεtty wιll swαllow you forεvεr

User Image

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
only love blooms in summer

here comes waltzing in cole, so cool

User Image

kacey nicholas monroe
                      sixteen
                      second oldest son
                      bisexual
                      leeloh

add a small blurb here

--

it`s on the certificate
kacey MIDDLE james

duhh! just call me
kacey

as the days pass
twenty

ohmaiigod it`s the special day
birthday date

am i stupid
college student

ooh i want you
boys and girls

oh yeah so i guess i`mma
bisexual

it`s just little ol` me
personality

lets open up the story book
character biography

hellz yeah
✔ s l e e p i n g
explination
✔ a l c o h o l
explination
✔ d o g s
explination
✔ t h u n d e r s t o r m s
explination
✔ l a n g u a g e s
explination

bugger off
✘ b i r d s
explination
✘ c l o w n s
explination
✘ m o r n i n g s
explination
✘ c i g a r e t t e s
explination
✘ c r e e p s
explination

i shouldn`t say
✱ i_h a v e_a_d i a r y
explination

i gotta hide
☠ o p e n_w a t e r
explination
☠ s m a l l_s p a c e s
explination
☠ a r a c h n i d s
explination

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
→ The Dancer
→ Aaron Lucas Maxwell
→ Seventeen
→ Outgoing / Friendly / Trustworthy
→ Bio(2 paragraphs or more)
→ leeloh

User Image
→ The Playboy
→ Nicholas Dax Cauchemar
→ Eighteen
→ Charming / Polite / Temperamental
→ Bio(2 paragraphs or more)
→ leeloh

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
        here comes waltzing in dax, so cool

User Image

nicholas dax acelin
                      eighteen
                      the second oldest son
                      bisexual
                      leeloh

i should probably inform you all right now that i'm not exactly a good kid. i drink, do drugs, sleep around and party like no tomorrow. i suppose you could say this behaviour came around after my mum was killed in a car crash. i was sixteen at the time and it ******** with my mental stability and you all know how this cliché goes. i started hanging out with the wrong crowd and by the time it had progressed to what it had, i didn't have the strength to leave, and i have no problem with that. i like the life i lead. whenever i'm lonely, i can always depend on my good friends jack daniels and mary-jane. it's a beautiful set-up and what's best is my dad doesn't know about it cus he's so busy trying to find a new mother to take care of us all. whether my siblings know, i have no clue, but it doesn't really matter. i'm happy and i'm not doing anything to them, so it doesn't concern them.

here comes waltzing in pickles, so cool

User Image

mitchell carson ramsay
                      fifteen
                      the best friend to isaac monroe
                      bisexual
                      leeloh

so you're probably wondering where the hell i got the nickname "pickles" from, and well, it's a really funny story actually. there was this one time when i was at band camp and it was late at night and everyone was just trying to wind down and have some fun, so a group of us started a game of "truth or dare". oh man, i'll never forget that night! so anyway, the further we got into the game, the more "american pie" things got. soon enough, it was my turn again and i chose dare. so my friends come up with a brilliant idea that i should do it with a pickle. and i don't mean it. just with my mouth. well, i did it, cus i'm not a coward, and it was going really well. i mean, the guys were looking pretty happy, if you know what i mean. so i thought i should probably save them from any more embarrassment and right before anything got too crazy, i bit into the pickle and started eating it. the faces everyone made. it was priceless. isaac was the only one who wasn't shocked. in fact, he was rolling around like an idiot, laughing his head off. he was the one that came up with the nickname and it just stuck. but he's the only one that's allowed to call me that. he's the only one that knows.

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNICHOLAS DAX ACELIN

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBASICS
                                              dax
                                              eighteen
                                              bisexual
                                              does selling my body count?
                                              second oldest son
                                              you're kidding, right?
                                              "last night" by ian carey

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAPPEARANCE
                                              blue
                                              six foot flat
                                              a hundred and fifty
                                              tunnels
                                              couldn't even list them off

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDON'T BOTHER ME
                                              Now, now darling, what could you possibly want to know about me? Well, I suppose I should pick up from where I left off before. So we all know I'm not a good kid. I get drunk, high and ******** around for fun. I can be a real b***h, b*****d, jerk, c**t, and more. I don't have much of a filter, so I don't mind speaking my mind. If something irritates me, don't be surprised if you hear a train of curses leave my lips. The same goes for a person, I'’ll tell them to "******** off" as I brush past them. That's just the kind of person I am. I'm also reckless. I'll try everything once. You only live once, so you gotta do what you can before it’s all over. That being said, I've gotten into some really bad s**t. But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Okay. I'm gonna stop with these lame quotes now, they're starting to make everything sound too cliché, even if my whole life is a cliché. Do I sound too angry now? Well, I'm not. Swear it. I have a tendency to give off a completely different emotion than what I'm feeling. The only time things are in sync is when I have a hangover and I will fight someone if they push me in the wrong way. So, are you afraid to get to know me now? Well, don't be. I know it's hard to imagine, but behind all this angry teen angst is a pretty decent guy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDON'T WORRY ABOUT THE PAST
                                              three or more paragraphs for the bio

leeloh

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMITCHELL CARSON RAMSAY

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBASICS
                                              mitch
                                              fifteen
                                              bisexual
                                              too young to work
                                              isaac brooklyn's best friend
                                              too soon to say
                                              "jump start" by these kids wear crowns

hazel
                                              five foot nine
                                              a hundred and forty
                                              snakebites and a septum that is hardly ever in
                                              a scar on my right knee from when i fell on a rock when i was little

two paragraphs at least about personality

three or more paragraphs for the bio

leeloh

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
Rylan Maxwell Benmore
fill me with your poison
        User Image
▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
SUCH A PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY FACExxxxSUCH A PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY FACExxxxSUCH A PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY FACE
SUCH A PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY FACExxxxSUCH A PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY FACExxxxSUCH A PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY FACE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBASICS
                                              maxxie, benny or ry-ry
                                              sixteen
                                              girls are pretty
                                              sophmore // tenth grade
                                              the english hot-head
                                              too soon to say
                                              o4

blue-grey
                                              five foot eight
                                              a hundred and thirty-one pounds
                                              i had snakebites once upon a time
                                              there's a nasty scar on my stomach

So I don't know if you can tell from simply looking at me, but I'm not a cute and innocent kid. In fact, I'm quite the opposite. Well, I am cute, but not in the sense that I'll be all clumsy and s**t. As for my innocence, that was killed off when I turned fourteen. High school changes a man, for better or for worse, we'll never know. As of right now, I'm a real firecracker when set off and there are quite a few things that get under my skin, but I am trying to get better at controlling my anger. Of course, sometimes it's just too hard to keep my fist down and my mouth shut. Now, just because I slip on occasion doesn't mean I'm gonnna feel sorry about it. I don't regret getting into fights, unless I've seriously hurt someone, then I come down from my high horse and try to set things right. Come on now. You didn't think I was just a big ole' jerk. I do have a sense of remorse and justice. That being said, if I see something that doesn't sit right with my conscience, I'm gonna do something about it. I know it may come as a bit of a shock, but I can be a very sweet guy. I mean, girls don't dig the whole "jack-a**" thing, but my sweet guy side is nothing of a façade. I can easily show concern and kindness. I just don't bother to.

"Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute; just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air." — Fugger. Wouldn't it be too cool if I actually was Will Smith and lived in Bel-Air? Sadly, I ain't. I'm just normal Rylan Benmore, which is still pretty damn badass, just not "prince of Bel-Air" badass.

Born the 15th of July to the Benmore family, my parents were surprised when they found out mummy-dearest had given birth to a boy. They had been hoping I'd be a girl, because they already had my older brother Jaxon, but they were still very happy to have me. They named me Rylan Maxwell Benmore. Yeah, my parents have a thing for interesting names. Jaxon's full name is, Jaxon Arlen Benmore. But I think they're cool. I definitely got a couple cool nicknames thanks to my parents and really, I think that's the best thing a parent could do. And to those parents who call their children "Mildred" and stupid s**t like that, should be ashamed. You might as well have named them "Mildred the dreadful". Fuggers.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSCHEDULE
                                              geometry
                                              world history
                                              studio art
                                              french language
                                              Lunch
                                              english literature
                                              italian language and culture
                                              biology

soccer
                                              science club
                                              football

leeloh

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
RYLAN MAXWELL DAVIS

"fill me with your poison"

User Image

XXXXXX wriтe тнis down
                                          ███████████ ███████████████████
                                          iт's ιmporтanт . . .

i. мy parenтs named me:

rylan maxwell davis

ii. вuт you sнould really call me:

maxxie, davie, or ry-ry

iii. ι'm preттy sure ι'm a:

disco stick wielder

iv. age comes wiтн wisdom:

sixteen

v. ι нiт on:

females, kind of

XXXXXX you wanт more?
                                          very well . . .

ι'm a вiт:
                                          so i don't know if you can tell from simply looking at me, but i'm not a cute and innocent kid. in fact, i'm quite the opposite. well, i am cute, but not in the sense that i'll be all clumsy and s**t. as for my innocence, that was killed off when i turned fourteen. high school changes a man, for better or for worse, we'll never know. as of right now, i'm a real firecracker when set off and there are quite a few things that get under my skin, but i am trying to get better at controlling my anger. of course, sometimes it's just too hard to keep my fist down and my mouth shut. now, just because i slip on occasion doesn't mean i'm gonnna feel sorry about it. i don't regret getting into fights, unless i've seriously hurt someone, then i come down from my high horse and try to set things right. come on now. you didn't think i was just a big ole' jerk. i do have a sense of remorse and justice. that being said, if i see something that doesn't sit right with my conscience, i'm gonna do something about it. i know it may come as a bit of a shock, but i can be a very sweet guy. i mean, girls don't dig the whole "jack-a**" thing, but my sweet guy side is nothing of a façade. i can easily show concern and kindness. i just don't bother to.

An open book for you to see:
                                          "now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down, and i'd like to take a minute; just sit right there, i'll tell you how i became the prince of a town called bel-air." — fugger. wouldn't it be too cool if i actually was will smith and lived in bel-air? sadly, i ain't. i'm just normal rylan davis, which is still pretty damn badass, just not "prince of bel-air" badass.

born the 15th of july to the davis family, my parents were surprised when they found out mummy-dearest had given birth to a boy. they had been hoping i'd be a girl, because they already had my older brother jaxon, but they were still very happy to have me. they named me rylan maxwell davis. yeah, my parents have a thing for interesting names. jaxon's full name is, jaxon arlen davis but i think they're cool. i definitely got a couple cool nicknames thanks to my parents and really, i think that's the best thing a parent could do. and to those parents who call their children "mildred" and stupid s**t like that, should be ashamed. you might as well have named them "mildred the dreadful". fuggers.

so getting back on track, i was born and raised in essex, uk and that was my home-sweet-home for several years 'till recently when my parents decided we'd leave for a new start or whatever. i didn't press; i was too irritated.

XXXXXX leтs qeт тнis
                                          over wiтн . . .

ι'm κnown as:
                                          The English Hot-Head

Sincerely,XXXXX

leeloh

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
                User Image
                bah
                xxxxxxxxx NICHOLAS ACELIN ______
                ____________________________________ show x me x the x way x you x move
                ____________________________i x love x all x the x things x you x do

____━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

At first thought, Dax was completely taken back that Hanna had kissed him. Sure, he thought that it would happen, but he didn't think right now. Or maybe he did. His head was too hazy and he was finding it hard to think about morals and where they were and whether Maddox would take on the big brother role and kick his a**. But the thoughts left his mind as soon as they entered and Dax found himself pressing his lips hard against Hanna's. Sparks erupted all over his body and he felt a different kind of warmth enwrap his body; the kind of heat you get when a girl puts your hands on her chest and she's making you feel so good in all the right places. Moaning lightly into the kiss, he titled his head back, to feel Hanna's hand in his hair. Dax loved when people played with his hair — one of his milder turn-ons. Nipping at Hanna's bottom lip, he let out a low growl and smirked devilishly. He was really enjoying this kiss. If this is how touching felt with weed, he couldn't help but mentally cheer for how the ecstasy would make him feel. That's right. The brunette had made sure to stock-up on his drugs and alcohol before coming to the dance and party, all courtesy of Hayden. Dax would have to remember to do something nice for him when they saw one another next.

Exhaling, Dax kept his eyes closed and left his forehead against Hanna's. Licking his lips, he had to do something about the intense tingling on his lips. She was talking again. What was she saying? "You ain't too bad on the eyes either," he laughed, putting a hand on the back of her head and pulling her in closer. "I'll go get us some drinks," he said in a whisper, barely audible with the loud music playing. Letting go of her completely, he missed the warmth immediately, but he kept on for the drinks table. They both needed hydration. Staggering to the table, he found it a little hard to walk in a straight line, people scattered all around contributing to the problem. But finally, he made it to the table and forgot completely about the drinks and almost started to drool at the bowls and platters of candy. Licking his lips, he grabbed a small handful of candy corn and plopped them in his mouth. Groaning relatively loudly, he let his eyes roll to the back of his head. Food was always too amazing when high as a kite. The only downfall to it all was, he looked like a complete idiot when he ate. He would pretty much shove whatever he could in his mouth and chew. Most of the time, he wouldn't even swallow before shoving more food in his mouth. Food was his heaven on earth.

Wiping his hands on his jeans, he played with his cat ears a little, just so they weren't slipping off his head, and went back to looking at all the food they'd left out. Grabbing another handful of candy corn, he plopped them in his mouth one at a time, trying to savour the taste for as long as he could. Dax honestly couldn't stop thinking about how great the candy tasted in his mouth. Grabbing two cups, he strolled down the table, eyeing all the goodies and treats, his hips swaying in time with the beat of the music. Generally, Dax didn't care if people stared at his body. He knew he was handsome. And when he swayed his hips all seductive and slow, he knew it captivated people. Like watching the pendulum in a grandfather clock; it was hypnotising and strangely soothing. He knew there were probably curious eyes on him, he could feel the slight burn on his back, though it was a little hard to distinguish from the heat he felt from the weed and lust.

Filling the two cups with punch of some sort (spiked or not), his eyes wandered away from the table and to those who surrounded it. There weren't as many bodies as he thought there would be. They were all on the dance floor. Licking his lips, his eyes quickly wandered to the dance floor, as he tried to spot Hanna; she was barely visible, but he saw her. But he brought his attention back to those who stood near the food table. Many faces he recognised, though none of them he knew personally. He noted the people as all being paired off. If there was one person, they were with another; dates, no doubt. There was only one other male who stood off to the side, looking a little nervous and awkward. He was dressed as a cat, though Dax could not approve of it. The costume looked rather makeshift, his nose and whiskers drawn on with some sort of permanent marker. But despite the lack of effort put into the costume, Dax had to admit there was some sort of boyish charm to him. It intrigued Dax very much, and if he did not have a date waiting for him, he would have gone up to the boy, offered him a drink and chat him up. He made a mental note of the boy and would seek him out at Noelle's party, if he showed up. Dax hoped the dark haired male would; there were so many questions to ask.

Turning on his heels, he made his way back to the dance floor and tried with all his might to make sure the drinks didn't spill anywhere. Dax would not favour doing a second round. "For you, my lady," handing her the cup of punch. "I hope you weren't too lonely without me," he teased, a glimmering in his eyes. He didn't know what that kiss had meant to Hanna. For Dax, it was a "heat of the moment" kind of thing, but he didn't mind for more. He would be happy if Hanna would like to continue this on a casual level, but again, he didn't know how Hanna felt, so he didn't want to jump into anything. So until it all became clear, he'd keep the commentary light and joking.

|| ooc : i still feel horrible for not posting this sooner ): and the quality of this is super poor too. sorry. but let's hope you can work with it :D ||

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Lavish Tipper 200
    • Timid 100
    Blaise x Callum x Miller

User Image

My b a s i c s

My name is
    blaise callum miller
    But you may call me
    blaise is just fine, but cal and ace are acceptable
    I’ve been here around
    nineteen
    I really love
    bisexual
    I’m known as
    the lead's understudy

Digging d e e p e r

I only accept
    ✔ late night practice sessions
    ✔ thunderstorms
    ✔ coffee
    ✔ animals
    ✔ languages
    ✔ sleeping
    I hate
    ✘ birds
    ✘ mediocrity
    ✘ clowns
    ✘ mornings
    ✘ creeps
    I’m controlled by only one
    leeloh

--

User Image
          ____ blaisecallummiller
          the lead's understudy _
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Running a hand through his dark hair, the twenty year old male let out a long sigh. Currently waiting in line at a coffee shop, the male named Blaise Callum Miller, was eager to have a warm coffee in his hands. He was horrible at mornings, so the caffeine helped pick him up. The only reason he put up with mornings was they were the only times rehearsals took place, and he'd do almost anything to be on the stage and act, not to mention, see his lovely boyfriend, Derek. Sighing one last time, he moved a few steps ahead and finally was in front of the cashier. The young woman smiled at him warmly and asked for his order. "Venti caramel Macchiato and a breakfast wrap, please," he replied, with an equally nice smile. Handing her the cash, he waited by the counter until his order was called, and immediately left the store. He was running late. The crowds seemed to get bigger and bigger every day he went to the store. Its location becoming known to all those who wanted to avoid the morning crowd. He'd have to start coming earlier, or find a new coffee shop all together. But that seemed like such a shame as he'd come to like the store and staff. The store itself was small and had few places to sit, but the places that they did have were lovely. And the staff themselves were not yet corrupted by the angry crowds of coffee drinking morning haters as himself, and were civil and patient. It would be a very large shame if he had to find a new shop. They were very hard to come by.

Finally taking a sip of his coffee, he felt himself melt on the inside. Warm and sweet, such a wonderful combination. His body thanked him for the warm treat and he took another sip. The tastes flooded his senses and he inhaled deeply, wishing to smell the sweet aroma of caramel. It was faint, but distinct. It brought a small smile to his face. Some viewed him as being strange for having such a high liking for coffee, but it was something you could only explain to an avid coffee drinker as himself. There was almost an art to coffee, and was only something you could appreciate if you were a true connoisseur.

Flipping his messenger bag open, he put the breakfast wrap in. He would eat it when he got to the theatre, while everyone else practiced. Cringing the slightest, he made a distastful face when his mind wandered to Ace, the lead actor of the play. Blaise was his understudy and hated every moment of it. He didn't see himself as an actor that would become famous, but he did think highly of himself and thought he was quite worthy of the part. He personally thought they favoured Ace because he was a natural blonde and most fairytail heroes had silky blonde hair. Sniggering at the thought of cutting off all that hair, he took another sip of his coffee and turned down an alley that would lead to the back door of the theatre. "Good morning duckies," he smiled at a small group of men talking about light fixtures. They nodded their heads in recognition and went back to their work. Walking to his little changing area, he threw his bag and jacket on his chair and flopped into it, letting out a long sigh as he sat. He hadn't run into anyone worth his time backstage, but then again, they were probably all doing their jobs. Setting his coffee down on the small table in front of him, he got his bag open and pulled out his wrap and script. The food was placed next to his coffee, while the script stayed in his hands. Flipping it open to a random page, he read through it, looking up every-so-often to mouth the words to himself. He practically knew the script by heart, but it was always better to be safe than sorry.

|| ooc : ugh. sorry this is so badly put together. promise they'll get better! ||

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff