Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
yuppers, this is me testing.
it's a thread dedicated to me, so no posting.
if you post, i'll probably kick yer bum.
so get out.

don't steal stuff.
'cause that ain't nice.

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
            ██████ ██ to do list
            ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
teh colours

♦ light green
♦ light blue
♦ pale goldenrod
♦ pale turquoise
♦ pale violet red
♦ light steel blue
♦ light cyan
♦ light gray
♦ light sky blue
♦ light sea green
♦ light coral
♦ light salmon

♦ medium blue
♦ medium purple
♦ medium slate blue
♦ medium violet red
♦ medium sea green
♦ medium aquamarine
♦ medium turquoise
♦ medium orchid

♦ dark green
♦ dark blue
♦ dark goldenrod
♦ dark turquoise
♦ dark salmon
♦ dark cyan
♦ dark gray
♦ dark orchid
♦ dark orange
♦ dark violet
♦ dark slate blue
♦ dark sea green

♦ deep pink
♦ deep sky blue
♦ aquamarine
♦ lime green
♦ indian red
♦ sky blue
♦ sea green
♦ dim gray
♦ silver
♦ pink
♦ turquoise
♦ orchid
♦ violet
♦ gold
♦ purple
♦ coral
♦ green
♦ salmon
♦ hot pink
♦ chocolate
♦ tomato
♦ crimson
♦ teal
♦ lime

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

○---» Oliver Vincent Smith ;
○---» Twenty-Two ;
○---» Oliver may look like a nice guy, but looks can be deceiving. Just like Oliver's personality. In words that anyone would be able to understand, Oliver is one bad guy. He's sadistic, unforgiving, harsh and a plain 'ole jerk. Qualities that weren't all that great when you had to run a club. If you were to ask some of his girls, even maybe some of his customers what they thought of him, they would for sure say he were cold and easily angered. Oliver doesn't have a very big patience span. He doesn't like explaining things, or waiting for people.

Oliver's also got something else and it's called charm. The ladies know Oliver's a jerk and not worth the time, but he's just got the words to make 'em swoon and want him. This serves as a problem for the ladies and him. Oliver isn't the type to want to stay with a girl, he wants change and excitement. The longest he's stayed with a girl was four days and the relationship only lasted that long 'cause she was a real explosion of things. She kept things interesting for Oliver, but of course, all good things have to end and the girl was out of Oliver's life.
;
○---» Oliver was born into a high class family that was perfect in every way. Well, that was only in front of people. Oliver was a child of four, he had one brother and two sisters; he was the second oldest in the family. His family was happy and flawless, but again, that was only what the media could see, or whatever bullshit his parents came up with. When his parents weren't throwing giant awareness events or being interviewed his father would lock himself in his office and do nothing but work, which drove his mother to clinical depression. His mother would drink 'till she could no longer stand. Oliver's mother would then refuse to eat so she would constantly pass out. When his mom blacked out, Oliver and his other siblings would always be worried about their mother, so when she wouldn't wake up after a day, they would start whining and calling to their father.

Now, Oliver's father was a man that was not to be dealt with. Especially when he was dragged away from his work, which was often. So when Oliver's dad finally had enough of his children's constant bickering he would storm out of his room and attack whoever was closest. Once he was done beating on his children, he would go on a rampage looking for Oliver's unconscious mother. When Oliver's father finally found Cynthia (Oliver's mother), he would drag her to the kitchen and screams would be heard all through the night, or at least until Oliver could fall asleep. Although, one night, Oliver couldn't get to sleep and it was one of those nights, so he headed down to the kitchen and he saw his mother being beaten. Finally, Oliver understood why his mother would always be covered up more than usual whenever his father and mother were together. It wasn't that Oliver was an idiot; he knew all along, it was just one of those things that you truly don't believe until you see it. At the time, Ollie was still really young and seeing such a site messed him up for the rest of his life.

Unable to erase the thought of his father inflicting such pain onto his mother, someone his father was supposed to love with all of his life; Oliver started to hate his father with a passion. At the time, he was ten and at the age of twelve Oliver could no longer handle his father's impulses, so one night when his father was beating on his mother, Oliver crept up behind his father and killed him. Oliver had never seen so much blood before and never had he ever felt so alive. He loved the sound of his father screaming in sheer pain when he dug the knife into his father's back. He loved it even more when he watched his father look up at him in shock and begged him to stop. Oliver merely laughed and slashed at his father some more. During the time Ollie was murdering his father, something in his brain clicked and a new sense took over. It was his urge to kill, and once Oliver's father was dead, he could not control that need and he killed his mother as well. After Oliver killed his parents, he sat on his blood covered kitchen floor; softly laughing maniacally and covering himself in his parents blood. During all that time, Oliver managed to attract a vampire's interest and coax them to come investigate. When the vampire strode into Ollie's kitchen, (after politely knocking on the door and then entering the house), Oliver was now stroking his mother's hair, whispering shaky apologies.

Now, you could only imagine what happened next. A young boy, completely drenched in blood and a hungry vampire? Well of course, the vampire couldn’t help himself and he launched himself at Ollie. Instantly, the vampire was sucking the blood and life out of Oliver. But halfway through the vampire’s feeding, Oliver cried out, begging for the vampire to stop. Saying that he couldn’t die, not after what he had done. Somehow, Oliver convinced the vampire to let him go; transforming him into a vampire. Nicely enough, the vampire stayed with Oliver for the first few years, taking him away, training him in the art of killing and teaching him different things about vampires. After all the training Oliver got, he left the vampire’s wing and made his way to Redstone. Where he has been living most of his life now. Being an owner of a popular strip club and member of the Devils. Most feared gang around.
;

○---» Second in Command ;
○---» Girls can be a real pleasure, but to really make Olli like it, you gotta be a guy ;
○---» Light Sea Green ;
○---» leeloh ;

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
This is what I see
      My stands are dark brown
      My eyes shine bright blue
      I mark this tall on the wall five foot nine
      The scale reads a hundred and forty-three pounds
      These will never leave me a piercing on my left eyebrow, snake bites and a microphone tattooed on my left arm

The Basics that you should know
      My birth certificate reads Alex Jasper Villeneuve
      But people know me as Jazzy
      I see this many candles eighteen
      Last I checked I was a little boy
      I am known as the fan of 'Nightmare's Feather'

You might not know but
      People say I'm pretty much silent. That I like to keep to myself. Could they be any more off track? It's not that I don't talk, or don't go to social events, it's just they aren't my cup 'a tea. I'd much rather spend time in my room with the lights off listening to music, or sleeping. I mean, I'm up for a concert or a party, it's just preference, ya know? But other than my lack of "social" skills, as people keep thinking, I'm of the norm. I'm a nice guy, who likes keeping everyone pleased. So, when everyone is happy, they don't have to worry about me and won't have to make decisions where I'm the big factor. I'm also the kind of guy who doesn't like other people upset with me. That's where the whole "gotta-keep-everyone-happy" personality comes in. Sometimes, keeping everyone happy is a bother, stressful and tiring thing, but the outcome of it keeps me feeling safe.

When I'm not keeping people preoccupied, I'm either in my room sleeping or keeping up with the news of one of my favourite bands; Nightmare's Feather. I don't tend to care too much about the tabloids, but since Nightmare's Feather is just starting to get really known and I'm familiar with them, I keep tabs on 'em. Besides, I find all that Hollywood news pretty sad. Just hearing that there are people on drugs and being alcoholics and all that jazz makes life seem so crummy. It's a little hard to tell, but I'm a little weird. I mean, I like seeing others happy, but myself I can't seem to keep a smile on. Not to say I don't ever smile, 'cause I do, it's just it doesn't feel right for me to be smiling all the time. So I'll smile, just so it'll look like I'm not some angst filled, depressed kid. So, I guess people where right to say I keep to myself and I'm silent, but lemme tell you, I do talk! You just gotta be the right person and I'll open up to you and show you my shining personality. As if.

At times, I can also be a little sarcastic. I don't mean it, it's just a bad habit of mine, which sometimes gets me in trouble ... But like I said, I'm pretty much your average Joe. I don't have some weird fetish, or the urge to kill myself or others. I know. I'm boring, but I still love me. But, you call me or my music queer, I'll have to give you a real beating. And just as a side note, I'm pretty sensitive.

Listen to my story Where to start though? I could jump right into the interesting parts, or bring you through my whole life. Hm, well I might as well give you the details about me. If you don't wanna read, you can just skip or skim. You're the one who has to make the decision.

My parents were of two different places. My dad was from Canada and my mother was from London. How the hell they met up, I don't know. Their life before kids was something that stayed a mystery. They were much too busy with the lives of my sister and mine. My sister was born December eighth 1988 and myself April third 1990. We were two years apart. We were both born in Canada. In our father's hometown, Montreal. After a couple of years, my dad died from a heart attack. The death of my dad sent my mom into a bit of a depression. I remember my sister telling me stories about mom driving her to her friends or the mall and ending up crying her eyes out. She also told me stories about how embarrassing it was for her but she still took care of mother and left her friends, knowing she had an obligation. When I was ten, my family moved to Australia. Moving to Australia was a great experience and my whole family loved living there. I think my sister loved it the most. She loved the warmth and the people. It was when we were in Australia that my sister really changed. She went from this pale, scrawny girl to this beautiful beach goddess. She was also a lot more outgoing and ready for anything. When she was fourteen she decided that she would be a lifeguard, so during the summer she was doing her Bronze Medallion. She passed and so she went on to her Bronze Cross and then her life guarding course. It was when she was sixteen that everything in my world changed. I don't know when it happened, but it was nearing to dinner and my sister was going to be coming home real soon from her swimming. My mom had made this amazing dinner and we were waiting for my sister. After an hour or so, mum started getting real worried, so she called the cops. After another two, three hours of waiting there came a knock. The police were at the door with some really bad news. My sister was dead, she had died in a car crash.

It was a mistake. I big mistake. They didn't know my sister. They didn't know that she would never allow herself to get killed. Especially in a car crash. Those were excuses that I came up for myself. Things that I told myself everyday for an entire year. A whole ******** year I closed myself off and didn't let anyone come near. I couldn't handle the though of loosing another. Letting another person come close to me again. My sister was my all. She was everything to me and I loved her. She was my best friend and I'd never be able to see her again. To see her smiling attitude or hear her important lessons. She was gone, I was alone and I didn't want anyone coming to my help. During that year, my mom and I started to drift. We started getting into a lot more quarrels. She would scream at me, asking me why I couldn't be more like my sister. Owch. That always hurt me. Thank god my mom decided to move back to America. She was done with her Australian life and she wanted a new life. So she though if we moved, she would be able to put her past in the past and her and me would be able to be happy. I guess she was the lucky one, 'cause when we moved back, she was smiling again. She was back to her normal self and she didn't even act like she missed my sister at all. From that day on, whenever I saw my mother, I cringed. I despised her now and I couldn't stand the thought of her. But it wasn't all bad. Being at a new school, I met a few people. They were nice and they told me about this new band. The band was Nightmare's Feather. After hearing their music, I fell in love with them. I don't know what it was, but ever since I heard about Nightmare's Feather, I've been able to cope. Deal with my mother's happy attitude and my hurt-self.

I often am found
      x camera whoring
      x blaring out music from my headphones
      x fixing my hair
      x wandering
      x spacing out
      x doodling

Give me
      + candy; blue candy
      + art; photography
      + boys; Jude Morgan
      + eyeliner; black
      + shiny things; stars
      + my bedroom; sleeping
      + music; nightmare's feather

Take them away
      - time
      - blood
      - clowns
      - cars
      - thunder storms
      - overly excited girls
      - make-overs

This is my master leeloh

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

Alexander Jasper Lanes

Getting To Know Me
I am [[ Alexander Jasper Lanes ]] Yet they call me [[ Alex, Jazzy, or Lanes ]].
I Am [[ human three ]].
I am [[ seventeen ]] and I was born on [[ December 8 1991 ]] .
I am a [[ slightly rebellious boy ]].
The [[ boys ]] make me drool.
Which makes me [[ homosexual ]].
My favorite color is [[ Indian Red ]].

More Me [[ && you can have the best of me ]].

According To My Picture!

My hair's natural color is [[ Brown ]].
My eye's are [[ Blue ]].
I am [[ five foot nine ]].
I weigh [[ a hundred and forty-three pounds ]].
I have [[ a piercing on my left eyebrow, snake bites and a microphone tattooed on my left arm ]].

Things You Might Want To Know!

I am scared of [[ It must be said and I don't care if I'm laughed at for it. I think birds are the scariest things in the world. It’s not even the falcons or hawks or eagles that I’m scared of. It’s just birds in general. Personally speaking, those big birds are actually alright. I think they’re actually really elegant and pretty, but the other birds. My gosh, just keep them away from me! I’ve got to say though, the scariest birds of all though are: crows, seagulls, chickens and ostriches. So I guess ostriches aren’t really seen all that often where I’m from, but the other birds are. If I’m ever outside and I see any of those birds up in the sky, I’m most likely to run away or just stare and cower. Like I said, I don’t care if I’m laughed at for this but birds are scary s**t.

Another terrifying announcement is that I do not, under any circumstances like open water. No, open water does not mean all water, it just means I’m terrified of big amounts of water. Like a lake or the ocean. That stuff is scary. Too bad I don’t have any childhood story to even portray why I’m scared senseless of this stuff. Really, I don’t even know the true reason as to why I start to freak when I see large amounts of water. It’s probably ‘cause I can’t see where the water ends or that I can’t see very far into the water. You don’t know what’s in the deep-blue. There could be snapping turtles or sharks or jellyfish or even diseases. Gross.

You know what else is terrifying? Cars. I don’t care if they help transport you to wherever the hell you want to go, they are scary things. Do you not realize that they weight a ton and could kill you if you were to ever get hit with one. Sure, let’s put all of our trust into something that is basically a box with wheels and an engine that can get you roaring by in speeds of a hundred, two hundred kilometres per hour. It’s basically saying, “Hey, want to go sky diving without a parachute and just hope for the better that we don’t die?!” Yea … doesn’t matter if cars have air bags in them, you’re going to have to do a whole lot of bribing and pleading before I get my butt in one of those things.]]

I enjoy [[ quite a few things really. I like to keep my doors open but there are a few things that I was just in love with from the beginning. First off, I’ve got myself a bit of a sugar tooth. I love my sweets and all that sugary goodness. Sure, it may be really bad for my health, but hey, I can’t help it. Watch out though if you’ve ever got yourself cookies or candy. Preferably blue candy. I don’t know what it is, but I find the blue really makes candy a lot more vibrant and likable. If you don’t feel the same way, you can just go sit yourself in a corner.

You know what else is pretty damn amazing? Hugs, that’s what. Don’t even try to compare the power of hugs with anything else, other than maybe holding hands. When it comes to a relationship, I don’t really care about the sex or the kissing, what I care about is the cute stuff. Like holding hands, cuddling and hugging. I find it a real turn-on when a guy doesn’t brag about the sex but about the time spent together with his significant other. I’m just a real softie when it comes to stuff like that.

I’m a real fan of sleeping. Seriously, what’s not there to like about sleeping. Not only does it “rest” your brain, it also gets you looking fine and healthy. I’m also a fan of lazing around, which is just a sub-genre of sleeping. You’re just not unconscious. I must say though, I’ve gotten myself caught lazing around in a field and just gazing up at stars. Damn, they may just be giant masses of gas but they’re still pretty! They’re so distant too, and yet they somehow manage to shine so dazzlingly. It’s just a magical thing.

A few other passions of mine are skateboarding and music. Those two things really are what get me up in the morning everyday. They really help me out, especially the skateboarding. After all, I don’t like cars so my skateboard is the only way for me to get somewhere in a decent amount of time. And just like the rest of the world, I need music. Well I suppose I don’t really actually need it, but it does help calm my nerves. Music is such a helpful thing. Seriously. It helps you figure out how you’re feeling and help say the words that you can’t say. Which is very helpful in my case ‘cause I’m terrible with words. ]]

I hate [[ Blood, Overly-Excited Girls, Snakes, Clowns, Thunder Storms, Closets ]].

My Ride [[ is one that I never leave home without ]].
My Tune is [[ The Day I Left The Womb by Escape The Fate ]].

Personal Information

My History [[ Alright then, I’ll try and make this as bearable as I possibly can. I was raised in Montreal, Canada for most of my life, to a married couple, a man and a woman. Their names, Andrew Lanes and Nicole Giovanni. They were high school lovers, married for two years and madly in love. The two of them were unbelievably eager to have a family, so they tried for a kid; numerous times. I don’t know the specific number, but it was enough to make a man sick and tired of sex for a long time. So, once they got to the point that dad didn’t want to do it anymore, they went to see the good people at the clinic. Figure out what was up with the two of them and why they couldn’t produce a kid. They soon learnt that mum actually wouldn’t even be able to support a baby. There was something wrong with her body and that it wouldn’t create enough of something. Main idea was that no matter hard dad and mum tried, they’d never make a kid themselves. So they decided that they would adopt. Whoopee, that’s where I come in.

Being raised by adopted parents was a little confusing, especially when you’re a little kid and you really want to know why your parents weren’t really your “parents.” Oh, being a child was always a puzzling time for me. Even if I don’t remember half the events that had occurred, it was still an odd time for me. It was even more confusing and harder when my mom decided to up and leave. She left when I was about ten, so I had a couple of fond memories of her. Never really learnt why she left, I think dad didn’t even know why she left. Honestly speaking, I think dad was the most effected by the whole mom situation, probably ‘cause they were “madly in love.”

So after a couple of months after mom left, dad started to really involve himself in his work. It seemed like he was always staying out really late and leaving home really early. That didn’t do too well for our father and son relationship. Actually, it really took a hard hit ‘cause when I started to do badly in school my dad didn’t know how to act. So instead of being a responsible parent and talking it over with his son and figure out what the problem was, he told me to “do your best son.” Thanks for the great advice dad. I really thought I could do it, try my best and succeed. Turns out, you needed to do more than your best. You actually had to give a damn about school and really take initiative. Too bad I didn’t realize that ‘till I started high school and the guidance counsellors made sure my dad knew I was doing badly. They even told him that I wasn’t very social and that I should join more school activities. My dad was still busy as ever with his work, so once again he didn’t know how to act. Luckily, he got some advice from the guidance counsellors and hired a tutor. Boy that just made the situation worse. My tutor was some grade eleven jack-a** that was only helping me out so he could make himself look even better. So this guy didn’t help at all. In fact, the guy just tied up our phone lines and while my dad was in the office late, he’d throw some house parties. This continued until the guy graduated, sadly my dad was keeping in contact with the guidance counsellors and they found a replacement. I guess the next guy they got was better because he actually taught me things. Made sure I was on top of things and really understood the material I was being taught. At the time I was fifteen and I was starting to just get really interested in the whole dating/sex ordeal. Anyways, my tutor had his flaws and it was late at night when my tutor trapped me in a corner and started to feel me up. God, it was such a terrifying thing at the time but because I was at that “stage” I found myself enjoying it. Too bad my tutor knew my situation and we went a little further then I would have liked. Don’t worry, we didn’t go too far, just enough to really make a young boy like myself lusting for more.

My tutor and I had a couple of nights like that, where we would do a bit of homework and studying then spend the rest of the time in my room or on the couch. It was only a couple weeks that I had this guy as a tutor and I was really starting to crush on him. Thank god he asked me out one night and I was more then happy to say yes. Turns out, dating an older guy isn’t all that great. Especially when all they really do is go to parties, get drunk and leave you alone with a bunch of strangers. Although I did make a lot of friends at these parties, it was still annoying to find him with other guys. After a year of that crap and I broke it off, ending the relationship and the tutoring gig. By this time, my dad was actually starting to pull himself away from his work and try to fill in all the missed years of father-son bonding. You may not know it, but after having a father or mother stay away from you for a long time and then have them start to involve themselves in your life can be a real bother. In my case, it was a real bother. I was sixteen and my father was trying to learn everything about me. It was really hard for me, because I myself was trying to learn about Alex Lanes and what made him tick. It took my dad a year to finally get the point that he really couldn’t engross himself in my life now so he started to go back to work.

Now at the age of seventeen, things started to change around for me. I was still doing badly in school, but I was pulling my grades up now. So that kept the school off my case, but that wasn’t what I was talking about. What started to change for me were the frequent times I was out with friends or at a party. I was actually starting to become social, which really lead to by downfall. One night while I was at a friend’s party, I got a little too drunk and ended up going to bed with someone. I don’t remember the whole night, but I sure to remember glimpses of what went on in that bedroom that night. It was a real eye popper when I awoke the next day naked and sore. The situation didn’t get any better either when I got a look at the guy I had slept with. I knew the guy, in fact, we went to the same school, had some of the same classes and actually talked sometimes. Oh ******** my life. When I finally got myself together, I booked it out of that room and prayed that the guy didn’t remember. Guess my prayers were heard ‘cause the next day at school, he went on as if it was just another night. Sadly for me, I couldn’t get the memories out of my head, which made things real awkward for me whenever the two of us talked.

Suppose God thought I had dealt with enough things ‘cause in a couple of months of the whole incident, a real funny guy came into my life. It was great. We had so much fun with each other and soon enough we were dating. It’s been a couple of months since we started dating and I’ve never been happier. ]]
I am like [[ basically a quiet person. It's a peculiar situation 'cause I am definitely one to talk at times, it's just most of the time I don't know how to word myself. I am pretty horrendous when it comes to my words. The lack of knowledge in the English language has gotten me into a few conflicts that I am not proud of. The bright side to my problem is that I've taught myself to just keep optimistic. I can't be letting everything get me down and I'm pretty proud of myself for being able to see the brighter side of most things. I suppose people have called me an all-round happy guy, which is mostly right. I've been told by others that I'm sweet too. I like seeing others being happy so I like to help them out and make them feel comfortable and you can't do that if you aren't being nice and considerate. I'm also an enthusiastic person. I know, it's pretty hard to see that when I'm not all that talkative, but when there is something of great interest to me, I am enthusiastic and almost eager to get started. I'm also a little curious and let me tell you, curiosity can kill the cat. I can be asked to choose from two choices and I'll probably choose something that has nothing to do with the question. I don't like choosing things, I'm a very indecisive person and I know it irritates people a lot. I try my best to choose when I absolutely have to but other wise, I get somebody else to do the picking. I'm also very dependant. I can't be away from others for too long or I start to loose my cool and start to royally screw things over. That's where I become very trusting of others. Because I want somebody by my side to help me, I need to be trusting of others, that they will help me out and do things that will be of service to me. It's a bad habit of mine and it's something I wish to change. ]].
The love of my life. [[ Vampire three ]].

[[ leeloh ]]
Owns everything

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
love me pretty

Elliot Vincent Smith

I'll keep it short.
✖ Born July 1st 1992.
✖ At the height of five foot eight and weighing in at a hundred and forty pounds.
✖ Live with my mom and dad. Dad stays at home while mom is always out working.
✖ Don't need a car to get me places. All I need is my trusty side kick.
✖ I love the attention, I live for the stares.
✖ Sweetheart, cute, small and shy. Those are the words that describe me the best.
✖ Don't eat too much. Never eat breakfast.
✖ Fighting is stupid. Besides, if I ever got caught in one, I'd be hurt in an instant.
✖ I don't like chicken.
✖ I don't have myself the best immune system in the world.
✖ Found out I was into guys at a young age. Took me three years to finally realize I only liked guys.
✖ Got a different side to me; I can be quite the chatter.
✖ I am terrible at Math and I'm always looking for a tutor.
✖ Frozen fruit is a whole lot better than actual fruit.
✖ Really can't stand clingy, overly-excited girls.
✖ Pretty darn weak.

I keep an eye out for those pretty rocket ships

He probably doesn't know I exist. . .
But I want him and I'll get him.

leeloh

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
I've got a secret. It's on the tip of my tongue, it's on the back of my lungs.

Carson Vincent Hewer

I'll keep it short.
✖ Born July 1st 1991.

✖ At the height of five foot ten and weighing in at a hundred and fifty-two.

✖ Live with my mom and dad. Dad stays at home while mom is always out working.

✖ Don't need a car to get me places. All I need is my trusty side kick.

✖ I love my friends. They're really all I've got.

✖ Funny, lovable, and straight edge. Those are the words that describe me the best.

✖ Don't eat too much. Never eat breakfast. Unhealthy? I know, I just don't have the time for it.

✖ Not once have I ever intentionally hurt someone. I just don't have it in me.

✖ I don't like chicken.

✖ Blood, cars, open water and birds get me in a real panic. I'll possibly even ball up into the fetal position.

✖ I don't have myself the best immune system in the world.

✖ Girls are something that always get me excited, but I'm starting to get a little curious about the same sex.

✖ I'm mostly an organized person, but my room is a complete disaster.

✖ Can't stand the smell of smoke or the burning sensation of alcohol.

✖ I love to help others, but I can never help myself.

✖ I'm a smart guy but I'm the worst at Math. I'm always looking for a tutor.

✖ A big lover of the arts. Photography is a pretty sweet deal.

✖ Frozen fruit is a whole lot better than actual fruit.

✖ Really can't stand clingy, overly-excited girls.

✖ Secret: I've never had a girlfriend or kissed anyone before.

I keep an eye out for those pretty girls.
Occasionally I'll stray away from the girls and catch a glimpse of an amazing rocket ship.

He probably doesn't know I exist. . .
But I want him and I'll get him.

leeloh

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
[ Lanes ]

Don't Blame Me! I didn't Pick It.
[ Alexander ]
[ Jasper ]

[ Lanes ]

|A|lexander

| Neighbor |
User Image
What were my parents thinking
Alexander Jasper Lanes
What was I thinking
Jazz, Lanes, Alex
I can count to
Seventeen
What you need to know
Born and raised in Melbourne, Australia I've got myself a bit of an accent. Not to mention I've kept some of the Australian lingo close by. It was only a couple of years ago that my family and I left the Australian life. I'm not too sure why my family decided to move to North America, but I'm sure it was for me. My family is a little insane about me and always want the best for me. Mom and dad are probably so crazy about me because of what happened when I was thirteen.

As a kid growing up in such a ‘got-to-be-perfect’ world, I was never much of a perfectionist. I suppose perfectionist wasn’t the right word, but I didn’t care too much about anything. That worried my parents a lot, they thought it was weird that I didn’t want to meet new people or go to birthday parties. So, they decided it would be a great idea to send me to a shrink and figure out what was wrong with me. Well, much to their disappointment, they didn’t get what they wished for. I was still a shell of a body that could care less about what happened to me. That was when I was young and didn’t know all that much about the world. So, my parents left me alone for a bit, well until I turned thirteen.

Everything seemed to go downhill from there. It was when I was thirteen that I witnessed what children of my age did for “fun.” I was at some random girl’s house, how I got there I have no idea, point was. I was in the basement of an unknown person’s house. At first, it was alright. The bunch of us just talked and played some games, doing the regular. It was only when the hostess left the room and came back with three boys. Most of the group of kids looked a little confused, but I remember seeing some of the kids with small smiles on their faces. As if they knew what was going to happen. It was all a little blurry, but I remember the three boys taking off their back packs and pulling out an assortment of things. I recall taking a look at the things and wondering what the hell “Smirnoff Ice” was or what the dried out, green shrub in the plastic bag was. Perhaps it was tea, but how most of the kids were making it, it didn’t look like it was. As soon as that nightmare was over, I found myself seeing more and more of those clear bottles and plastic bags. One night, I allowed myself to see what the excitement was all about and everything went hazy.

That year, I learnt what Smirnoff and Marijuana was. I learnt other things as well and that’s where I got into the media. As a boy who didn’t know all that much, I was gullible and found myself wanting to look skinny. It was then that I learnt of bulimia. At the time, it was a great thing for me, I felt great after every purging session. After a couple of days, I could really see the difference but I wasn’t satisfied yet. It was like no matter what, I just couldn’t look as good if I was just a little bit skinnier. I kept up my habits for four years until my parents found me in the bathroom unconscious. Looks like I had pushed myself too far and my body couldn’t take it anymore.

They sent me to therapy and they made me go to support groups. They helped a lot, but I still couldn’t get the thought of being skinnier out of my head. After going to “rehabilitation” for a year, my parents thought I was better and they thought a new start to life would be in order. So off we went and that’s where I am now. Living in a nice neighbour hood with snotty and rich people who are most likely doing the same thing I did. It’s ridiculous how adults can be so oblivious to some things. My parents think I no longer purge, but I do. Not as much as before, but I still do it and its still refreshing as ever.

mine
✔ Sweaters
✔ Boys
✔ Stuffed Animals
✔ Blue Candy
✔ Texting // Cell phone
✔ Hugs
✔ Doodling
✔ Sleeping
✔ Music
✔ Photography
✔ Skateboarding

Your's
✗ Overly-excited girls
✗ Thunder Storms
✗ Birds
✗ Cars
✗ Blood
✗ Clowns
✗ Closets
✗ Make-Overs

ShHhH....
Through the ages thirteen to sixteen I was bulimic.
I'm homosexual; nobody and I mean nobody knows about it.

Hidden behind the glass
leeloh

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
»» Hudson Family

A flimsy body lay sprawled across the queen sized bed. The body had somehow managed, during the night, to turn itself so it was parallel with the head board. Thus ending up with arms and a leg dangling off from the bed. Suddenly, the body stirred. The leg recoiling into and under the covers as the arms stretched outwards. A muffled groan was heard from under the white duvet covers. "Mmm..." A set of legs came from under the covers and stretched. "I'm up, I'm up." The voice yawned, a hand grabbing for the covers and uncovering a face.

The face belonged to the male genre and the skin tone was in between pale and tanned. Perhaps you would call it a light bronze. What could you say, the boy had experience in the sun department. He knew what looked good on him and what didn't. Getting out of bed, the boy scratched his head. His brown locks already disheveled from last night's sleep. Clumsily making his way to his bathroom, the boy had stumbled across piles of dirty and clean clothes about four times. One of those times, he almost actually fell down onto his carpet covered floor. Luckily he caught himself on his desk and continued making his way to the bathroom.

Finally in the average sized bathroom, the boy walked to the shower and turned the taps on. The sound of the water hitting the bathtub floor left the boy starting to feel refreshed. Quickly stripping himself of his yellow duck boxers, he hopped into the shower. Hissing only slightly, the boy turned the hot water down just a little before he started to really shower. Grabbing his soap, the boy quickly ran the soap over his body until suds began to form. He then washed himself and grabbed his shampoo. Squeezing the blue bottle, the boy washed his hair and washed out the suds. Having finally cleaned his body from any lingering filth his body had managed to pick up, he turned the taps off and got out of the shower. Reaching for a white towel, the teen wrapped it around his small waist, making his way back to his room.

Getting down on his knees to find clothes was a difficult thing for the teen to do. Not only was his room cluttered with things, he was also half-naked with only a towel on. Not to mention, the towel was starting to come loose, but there was nobody of interest in the room or nearby so the boy didn't seem to mind too much. Still, it served as an obstacle for the boy, but finally he was able to get some clothes and put lay them down on his bed. Walking to his drawers, he pulled out a clean pair of boxers. Quickly dropping the towel, the teen pulled on his boxers and comfortably walked over to his bed where he put on his clothes. He first put on his denim jeans, which were just a size too small for him and a plain, black shirt that was just a size too big for him. A strange sense of style the boy had. He didn't actually have any clothes that were the "perfect" fit on him. A glance at his mirror and off to the bathroom he went once more.

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
»» Can We Survive This Tragedy?

Unable to stop the smile widening, Alex turned his gaze to Riley. "Of course I did." He replied enthusiastically, pulling out his iPhone. "I even got some of you crowd surfing. But they're a little blurry seeing as I had to stick my arm out..." Alex added, lightly tapping the screen of his phone. Soon enough, Alex was in his photo album and showing off Riley the photos he was able to produce. Finally stopping on one picture, Alex pulled his finger away from the screen. "I must say, this one is my favourite." He smiled lightly, it was a picture of Riley and Jude. The two of them were leaning on one another and just playing along to the music. It just seemed to symbolize the friendship between the band members and that they were always going to be together no matter what happened.

Mentally slapping himself, Alex blinked several times before coming back down to earth. He had somehow managed to zone out once more. God damn it. He thought, annoyed at himself. Of all the times he could choose to space out, he chose to space out during a concert. Not to mention before the concert and after the concert when he was talking with the band members. Real smooth... He thought sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Biting the inside of his mouth to keep himself on track, Alex was able to spit out a clumsy; "Definitely!"

Waiting patiently for Riley to return from wherever it was that he went off to, Alex was able to focus on Jude. With the real Jude in front of his eyes, Alex was able to really examine the male. But not in a scary, doctor way. It was merely a curious gaze. Having run his eyes over Jude's body perhaps three times already, Alex started to wonder why he thought Jude was so irresistible. Jude was a real, nice guy. He had the looks and the charms. It was also certain that Jude had several girls going head over heels for him and got them swooning even before he took off his shirt.

Thoughts wandering back to when Jude took of his shirt and threw it at the boy made his whole body go numb. Having partially lost all feeling in his body, Alex started to sway and then have his knees buckle. Quickly snapping back to reality, Alex caught himself and took in a sharp breath. "That was embarrassing. He quietly whined, looking down at the floor.

"Most definitely a creeper. He muttered, playing with the hem line of the shirt. His mind wandering off to 'lala' land where he thought of things that would make anybody blush in embarrassment. Which was exactly what Alex did. If Alex wasn't red enough, he was certain he was starting to turn purple. Not was the flushed face due to the thrill of the concert but rather the crowd. It had been a little claustrophobic with all the people and just being in such a crowded area got the boy heated up.

Looking up at Riley, he noticed a girl nearby. Alex bit his tongue. How could he have missed another person backstage. In fact, how could he not notice that there were actually a small number of other people backstage. Stupid. He spat at himself, shying himself towards Riley and the girl. Smiling at the idea Riley had just come up with, Alex straightened up his clothes and tried to make his bruises less visible. "Not a chance." He sighed, giving up on making his arms more presentable.

"I must say, I really do like all the stickers and all the other accessories you have for your things. It really adds character." Alex smiled, unable to tear his gaze away from the colourful camera. Suddenly remembering that he still had Riley's phone, Alex put Jude's shirt around his neck and held onto the phone protectively. "Got your phone. When you want it back, you can have it." He spoke to Riley, flashing him a quick look of the phone.

out of cream: So I think I did a little bit of a god mod there.
Erh, I'm sorry for the bad reply back. It was a tad rushed and there was other going on in my head that was a real conflict to my writing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff