• Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
Jewell CharmainexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUnicorn
━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━

Territory
xxxxWhite Palace; White Country
Job
xxxx(a member of the mafia, ruler of a territory, a maid, etc.)
Weapon
xxxxhttp://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a253/animefangel/HnKnA rp/weapon_design_by_ievgeni-d59zygn_zps8b329ead.jpg
xxxx(What they like, people they like, what they like to do, etc.)
Dislikes
xxxx(What they don't like, people they don’t like, etc.)
Personality
xxxx(Character's personality in paragraph form [Length doesn’t matter])
Biography
xxxx(Character's past, childhood etc. [Length doesn’t matter])
━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━
animefangel

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Dinah or Shimi

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Harvest Moon: It's A Colorful World

[imgright]full color image[/imgright][align=center][color=color1]________[u][size=24][color=deeppink]<3[/color]Name[color=deeppink]<3[/color][/u][/size]________[/color][/align]

[color=color2][size=18][u]Who I am[/u][/size][/color]
[color=color3]Full Name
Nickname (If any)
Occupation (If Sprite state color. Colors are the colors in the word Colorful on the logo.)
Sexuality[/color]

[color=color2][size=18][u]How I am[/u][/size][/color]
[color=color3]At least one paragraph describing their personality[/color]

[color=color2][size=18][u]How I came to be[/u][/size][/color]
[color=color3]At least one paragraph describing their History[/color]

[color=color2][size=18][u]What I like[/u][/size][/color]
[color=color3]At least 5 as a list[/color]

[color=color2][size=18][u]What I dislike[/u][/size][/color]
[color=color3]At least 5 as a list[/color]

[size=18][color=color1][align=right]Username[/align][/color][/size]

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
________<3Kendaja<3________

Who I am
Kendaja Abigail Slaine
Kenda, Ken, Daja
Autumn 16
Senior in High School/Part Time at Cafe
Heterosexual

How I am
Kendaja is your typical high school senior with big dreams. She wants to be a famous musician someday. She is creative and incredibly talented. She writes her own songs and plays every 8th at the café. She also works the register every day it’s open after school. She is optimistic and enjoys making friends. She’s not the greatest cook, but she isn’t horrible either.

How I came to be
Kendaja was born and raised on Monochrome Island. She lives with her grandparent because her parents died when she was young in a mining accident. A mine that had been claimed as haunted. As a result she hates anything scary of that sort. Although usually optimistic she’s been depressed lately as graduation is approaching and she is monochrome in appearance. How could she make it in the world especially in the entertainment industry with no color?

What I like
Music
Truffles
Guitar
Singing
Sweets
Cats
Dogs

What I dislike
Scary Stories
Ghosts
Bats
Mines
Vampires
Werewolves

animefangel

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
________<3Harvest Princess<3________

Who I am
Iris Aurora Harvest
Aurora
?
Spring 10
Harvest Goddess
Heterosexual

How I am
The Harvest Princess is caring and optimistic. She is also mature and responsible. She enjoys children and animals. She is a hard worker and has been searching for the Harvest Sprites for years. She is usually invisible to the human eye, but some are able to see. Usually those with magic ability or some special fate.

How I came to be
The Harvest Princess was born and raised on Monochrome Island. It was the Island of the Rainbow at that time. Her mother was the Harvest Goddess and her father The Harvest King. This made her a Goddess as well. Her father lived elsewhere watching over other areas of the world while her mother watched over the island. The Harvest Princess hardly ever saw her father while growing up. Fifty or so years ago, her mother, the Harvest Goddess, was killed in a struggle with the Witch Princess and her loyal sprites sealed away. This caused the island’s black and white problem. Since then the Harvest Princess has taken the responsibilities of the Harvest Goddess upon her. She has searched for the locations of the Harvest Sprites since that time, but has been unable to find them. She believes the human race will have more luck.

What I like
Food
Crops
Flowers
Animal Products
Jewels

What I dislike
Weeds
Wood
Stone
Ores
Bugs

animefangel

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
________<3Rhia<3________

Who I am
Rhianon Eilonwy Caerdwyn
Rhia
?
Autumn 5
Pink Harvest Sprite
Heterosexual

How I am
Rhia always has a positive attitude except for maybe on rainy days. She’s always up for a game. She has a lot of energy and may just talk your ear off. If you need any help, she’s the person to ask. She’s always willing to help others. She may be small, but she’ll be sure to get the job done even if it takes a long time. She’s and determined to get it done. She can also be a bit headstrong. Once She’s got her mind on something it's hard to sway her from it. She’s a bit distrusting of others due to a strained past so it takes awhile for her to warm up to someone, but once she does she’ll always have their back.

How I came to be
Rhia is a sprite unlike the others. She was born away from the island in another land with many others of her kind. It wasn’t until some teenage kids from the nearby town decided to play a cruel joke that her life went downhill. One by one her friends and family disappeared. Captured and sold by these kids or kept as pets. Eventually Rhia herself was caught and remained in a cage with clipped wings. She was forced to do various things until the boy who kept her grew tired and sold her to a caravan of performing gypsies. She was kept on display for children to see and the awe in their eyes helped to calm Rhia. She began to perform little feats to impress the children and was sometimes rewarded with food or small objects. Her favorite was a peach ribbon that she still wears. The girl who gave her the ribbon would come again and again and eventually released Rhia from her cage. The fairy thanked the girl and flew away eventually ending up at the Island of the Rainbow where she was taken in by the Harvest Goddess. Rhia thought of the Goddess and the other sprites as her family and was extremely loyal to them. When the war finally broke out of control Rhia was the first to attempt the Goddess’ revival which made her the first sprite to be sealed. Her color is pink and it disappeared from the island with her.

What I like
Animals
Plants
Nature
Books
Flowers

What I dislike
Sadness
Television
People who harm nature
Rainy Days
Cages

animefangel

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
________<3Mikhail<3________

Who I am
Mikhail Jun
Doctor Jun
Winter 2
Doctor
Heterosexual

How I am
Mikhail tends to be secretive and doesn’t open up to people, but that doesn’t make him antisocial. He always attends the island’s events. He is one of the few that can see the Harvest Princess, but has only seen her once since his arrival to the island. He cares for all inhabitants and apart from the normal doctoring he also listens to their problems and tries to help them. He’s had more patients with problems than with injuries or sickness. His theory is that the grayscale of the island has also affected the peoples’ emotions. He is good at keeping secrets, but doesn’t trust people enough to tell his own.

How I came to be
Mikhail wasn’t born on Monochrome Island. He was born in a city on the mainland. He’s a vampire and has amazing control over his thirst. He was an outsider of his race since he refused to kill. He left when he reached the age of twelve and attended school. He was pushed ahead through the grades as he proved too fast a learner. He entered medical college after he graduated high school. He was the youngest in the whole college. He graduated with high marks and entered a hospital as an intern. He became a doctor pretty quickly and was trusted by many. One day, as he awaited his superior in their office he found a paper asking for a doctor to be sent to Monochrome Island. He confronted his superior about it who said that the island was cursed and all doctors were afraid of going. Mikhail volunteered and was sent on the first ship out. He hasn’t lived on the island long, but long enough to have his color drained away.

What I like
Herbs
Wine
Blood
Books
Cleanliness
Organization

What I dislike
Church
Messiness
Fish
Television
Ores

animefangel

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Warrior Of Diablos
User Image

Keissxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Age {22} / Birthday {Oct. 9} / Sign {Libra}

I Love - Fish, Meat, Honor
I Fear - Thieves, Striped Apples
Favorite Colors - Reds, Blues, Blacks, Greens, Golds, Bronze
Ultimate Goal - Rise up in ranks. Show those in charge that nobodies can be somebodies too.
Talents - Weapon Proficiency, Silver-Tongued, Obtaining Information, Stealing Things

Theme Song {Selkie Guild}

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Bio {Write at least a paragraph of your character's life up to now}
Keiss lost his parents around the time he was born and was brought up in a gang of thieves. He eventually left and joined the military.

Power {(Warriors and Emperors ONLY) List and describe one power your character has in relation to their god. If it was Shiva, it needs to be an ice-related power....etc}
Telekinesis. He can move things with his mind though it is easier to control with some sort of hand movement. He uses it mostly with his throwing knives.

Sign {(Warriors ONLY) All warriors have a sign on their bodies. Where is your sign? What does it mean? Do they hate it or are they proud of it? When did they first discover their sign? (You can find one in the list provided)}
Keiss' sign is on his back and as such no one has ever seen it. Not even himself. If someone has seen it, they failed to notify him or thought he already knew.

Life {Characters come from all sorts of places and origins. Describe yours. Did they have a bad or a good life? Family? Are they over worked or happy? Background?}
Keiss was originally born in Fenrir, but lost his parents when he was still very young. Too young for him to remember. He was brought up with other orphans in a gang of thieves where they all supported each other by stealing food, weapons or anything else they might need. Eventually, Keiss saw that this style of living was not the way he wanted to live and left to make an honest living. He traveled to Diablos, using his skills that he had learned during his thief days to get him there and enrolled into the military. He quickly found a sponsor to get him through the training program and rose up to the rank of colonel. He aspires to rise up to the top and show that nobodies like him who had nothing could become leaders of all the somebodies who had everything.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Treasure Hunter
User Image

Bellexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Age {19} / Birthday {June 12} / Sign {Gemini}

I Love - Fur, Cameras, The Beach, Jewelry
I Fear - Perverts, Prison/Jail
Favorite Colors - Browns, Reds, Browns, Shiny Colors
Ultimate Goal - Treasure!
Talents - Stealing Things, Blackmail, Swimming, Photography

Theme Song {Belle Handles It Solo}

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Belle has always known how to be a good thief. Well, except for that one mistake that got her in prison a few years ago, but none of that matters now because she's free and living on the wild side.

Power {(Warriors and Emperors ONLY) List and describe one power your character has in relation to their god. If it was Shiva, it needs to be an ice-related power....etc}
N/A

Sign {(Warriors ONLY) All warriors have a sign on their bodies. Where is your sign? What does it mean? Do they hate it or are they proud of it? When did they first discover their sign? (You can find one in the list provided)}
N/A

Life {Characters come from all sorts of places and origins. Describe yours. Did they have a bad or a good life? Family? Are they over worked or happy? Background?}
Born to a clan of treasure hunters, Belle started into the business at a very young age. She found all manner of treasures fascinating and eventually her spark turned more to kifing them from others as well as searching for them. This lead her to the career choice of being a thief. Now a thief isn't as easy a job as you'd expect. Belle was caught and tossed into a prison where she lived for about three years. She was let out after her time and went back to her old ways, albeit a whole lot better. She has taken on a whole new skill to her thieving ways, blackmail, which has so far proved itself to be the most useful skill of all.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Priestess Of Valefor
User Image

Garnet Sarah Alexandrosxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Age {16} / Birthday {Jan. 15} / Sign {Capricorn}

I Love - Birds, Her pet canary, Art, Singing, Music, Books, Video Games
I Fear - Thunder, The Dark, Bad Manners, Mother's New Boyfriend
Favorite Colors - Reds, Oranges, Whites, Blues, Greens
Ultimate Goal - Please mother. Accept mother's new boyfriend. Remember father.
Talents - Singing, Art, Video Games, Piano, Violin

Theme Song {Garnet's Theme}

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Garnet was adopted by Brahne and her husband, living a life of luxury and etiquette, but feeling utterly alone. Recently her father died and her mother has a new boyfriend, causing Garnet to shut herself in her room more than she used to.

N/A

N/A

Garnet was adopted by Brahne, CEO (but usually referred to as Queen) of Alexandria Fashions, and her husband when she was still very small so she doesn't really remember life before then. She does seem to recall the car accident that her biological mother died in, but has long since pushed that past behind her. Because of her mother's company Garnet was treated much like a princess. She had the most fashionable clothes, a huge bedroom, and went to the best school in all of Paris, France. Garnet was raised on manners and etiquette and therefore has a hard time mingling with others, for fear she might say or do something wrong. As such she confined herself to her room, using books as an outlet to other worlds or playing video games. More recently she's been acting more sheltered then usual due to the death of her father. Even more so because her mother took no time to mourn before she was in a relationship with another man.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Priestess Of Alexander
User Image

Serah Farronxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Age {18} / Birthday {June 18} / Sign {Gemini}

I Love - Fireworks, Friends, Plushies, History, Cats, Dogs, Animals, Learning, Art, Photography, Snow (Her cat)
I Fear - Loss of someone close to her, Death
Favorite Colors - Pink, Red, White, Gold, Purple
Ultimate Goal - A Future For Everyone
Talents - Swimming, Photography, Art, Schoolwork, Good with Animals

Theme Song {Serah's Theme}

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Serah was born and raised in New York, but moved to California after her dad was transferred. She is currently enjoying life there.

N/A

N/A

Serah is originally from New York where she lived with her mother, father, and younger brother, Maqui. She also had two best friends Aerith and Rinoa. This changed when her father was transferred along with others of his platoon to California. Serah had to move away from the metropolitan city life and ended up on the beach. It wasn't so bad since she quickly grew accustomed to the more peaceful surroundings, besides Rinoa was there too. Serah currently works as a waitress in a seaside cafe.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Warrior Of Bahamut
User Image

Selphie Tilmittxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Age {17} / Birthday {July 16} / Sign {Cancer}

I Love - Trains, Friends, Loud Music, The Beach, Parties, Fireworks, Explosions
I Fear - Hurting Others, Losing Control
Favorite Colors - Yellow, Orange, Red, Bright Cheerful Colors
Ultimate Goal - Gain perfect control over her powers.
Talents - Guitar, Drums, Musically Coordinated, Planning Activities, Making Jewelry

Theme Song {Ami}

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Selphie lost her parents at a young age and was raised by Cid and Edea Kramer. After an accident, she left becoming a traveling jewelry peddler. She found other orphans and decided to take care of them like Edea had her.

Combustion. This power is very unpredictable as you never know if it will use thunder or fire. Just expect something to explode.

Selphie's Warrior sign is the sign for heart, center, core, feeling, thinking, and bosom. It can be found on her left shoulder. Selphie likes to show it off because she thinks it looks cool. This has lead some people to think she's conceited because she's a Warrior and they're not.

Selphie lost her parents due to sickness when she was still very young. She was taken in along with many other children by Cid and Edea Kramer and lived a happy life full of love. She left their home after an accident involving her powers, where she had hurt another child, but was always assured that she had a home if she ever decided to return. She began traveling and selling various jewelry she made before finding many other orphans trying to fend for themselves. She began to take care of them and became a mother figure as Edea had to her. She just hopes that her powers never go out of control like they did before. She is on Shumi Village's Activity Committee and works with a band for it.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Warrior Of Valefor
User Image

Bartz Klauserxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Age {20} / Birthday {May 5} / Sign {Taurus}

I Love - Chocobos, Animals, Food, Traveling, Sleep
I Fear - Doctors, Height, Needles
Favorite Colors - Blue, Gold, Red
Ultimate Goal - To Have a Great Adventure
Talents - Mime Skills, Impressions, Magic Tricks, Dancing, Taking care of Chocobos

Theme Song {My Home Sweet Home}

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Bartz' family runs the Klauser Family Circus and Bartz is a mime/clown for it.

Bartz is able to bend the wind in order to attack , defend, or otherwise help him out. He first discovered it when he fell off a cliff and ended up floating back to the ground. He still doesn't like heights though.

Bartz' sign is for gas, air, breath, weather, spirit, and vital energy, and he hates where it is found. This sign can be found on his butt, on his right butt cheek in fact. He is always embarrassed by this fact and would rather not mention it at all. he found out about when he was still quite young. He was cleaning some of the Chocobo stalls when one decided to kick him for no reason, bruising his little behind. It was during his mother's nursing of it that he was finally told of the mark there.

Bartz' family runs the Klauser Family Circus, traveling the world and bringing smiles with it. Bartz is a mime/clown and has been taught the trade since he was very small. After some begging and pleading he even got his father to teach him some magic tricks, which he has become quite good at. Bartz yearns to leave the circus someday and go on his own adventure. Despite this wish he loves his mother, father, little sister, grandfather, and all the other performers very dearly.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Warrior Of Leviathan
User Image

Shelke Ruixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Age {19} / Birthday {Sept. 23} / Sign {Libra}

I Love - Freedom, Red XIII
I Fear - Being Confined, Scientists, Esthar
Favorite Colors - Blues, Silvers, Blacks, Whites, Grey/Grays
Ultimate Goal - Character's Goal
Talents - Computer Skills, Science, Strategics

Theme Song {A Girl Named Shelke}

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Shelke has lived her whole life or at least what she can remember of it in a Scientific Research Laboratory in Esthar. She eventually made an escape along with a creature, and her only friend, known as Red XIII.

Shelke can manipulate the moisture in the air, in that she can create storms if she wishes, or even use it to summon a wall of water to attack or defend. She has only used this power majorly once while escaping the Research Facility. This power does not work well in the desert where there is no moisture and she tends to dehydrate very easily due to it.

Her sign (鬼 - ghost, spirit, apparition, deuce, sinister plot, dirty trick) can be found on her left side, just above her hip.

Shelke cannot remember a time when she hadn't lived in the Science Laboratory in Esthar and wonders whatever became of her family. She surely had one somewhere. At the age of nine she underwent some anti-aging tests and has not aged since. It has been ten years since then. After many more years of living there, her Warrior mark appeared and she was transferred to a different lab for testing, leaving behind her only friend, Red XIII. The tests enhanced her abilities as a Warrior and eventually became her means of escape. She used her alone time to test her powers out and realized what they could do for her. One night, she used her enhanced powers to cause a storm and escaped the Facility, taking Red XIII with her. The two have been traveling together ever since.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Warrior Of Fenrir

User Image
Krile Klauserxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Age {14} / Birthday {May 13} / Sign {Taurus}

I Love - Chocobos, Moogles, Dragons, Animals in general, Bartz
I Fear - Getting lost, Getting left behind, Grandpa's senility
Favorite Colors - Blues, Yellow, Peaches, Reds
Ultimate Goal - Make as many animal friends as she can.
Talents - Good with animals, Sewing, Art

Theme Song {The Castle of Dawn}

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Krile's family runs the Klauser Family Circus and Krile is the animal trainer for it.

Krile's power came naturally to her. One day she just decided to talk to the animals at the circus and they talked back. Once her powers grow, she'll probably be able to summon her friends in battle or for travel.

Krile's sign signifies beast, animal, wild animal, or wild beast, and is found over her heart. She has always known about it and how special she was to have such a mark. When she started talking to animals it came as no surprise to anyone due to her mark.

Krile's family runs the Klauser Family Circus, traveling the world and bringing smiles with it. Krile is an animal trainer and was put there as soon as her gift was found out. She enjoys the job very much because she's always close to her friends. Krile also loves and looks up to her fellow warrior and older brother Bartz. When he leaves the circus to go on his adventure she hopes he'll take her with him.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas