User ImageMy Basic information.
Hello, my name is Elisa Cailin Atwater.
I’m 18 years old.
My birthday is on Autumn 19.
I work as the/a Farmer.
I live at the Orchid Farm.
I tend to lean toward guys.

━┈┈━━┈┈❀ ✿ ❀┈┈━━┈┈━

]You probably want to know more about me, huh?
Well this is what I like to do: Taking care of animals, Fishing, Exploring
These are items I like: Fruit, Veggies, Fish, Food, Flowers
These are items I dislike: Burnt Food, Curry, Wine, Weeds, Ores

━┈┈━━┈┈❀ ✿ ❀┈┈━━┈┈━

]You want to know even more?
It’s a long story, but I was born and raised into the valley on a farm, but I confess I never did much work. I knew how to take care of the chickens, but that was about it. You see I had four older brothers so I never really had to do anything. My best friend and I noticed the animals acting strange and when they vanished we knew something was definitely up so we hid in a cave with a few others. After the end happened and the Goddess came to get us I was the one pushed to greet her. Against my will, might I add, but it turned out alright. I was placed in charge of the farm and I vow to work hard. Even if I'm a bit of a klutz and have a hard time keeping my concentration on one thing at a time.

━┈┈━━┈┈❀ ✿ ❀┈┈━━┈┈━

]As a final note I’ll tell you.
Man In The Moon plays during my heart events.
I am a puppet of animefangel.

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image Can't you take a hint?! User Image

User Image

User Image I'm busy! Come back later! User Image

User Image

User Image You're a new face. I'm Elisa. I hope we can be friends. User Image

Mina Schroder - That's an unfamiliar name. I wonder what she's like.
Mikhail Jun - He's a new face. A pretty good-looking new face, if you catch my drift.
Harvest King - I don't know him. I'm not sure I want to know him.

User Image

User Image Oh, a visit? That's nice of you. I like it when people visit. User Image

Vianne DeMarc - Vianne's nice. I've always liked her baking.
Iris Nilsen - She used to work for us. She's really quiet though.
Harvest Goddess - She's a little intimidating, being a Goddess and all, but she's really cool too.

User Image

User Image Man. I'm so tired, but I'm working hard. I promise! User Image

User Image

User Image Are you here to help me work? Heheh just kidding. Though that would be nice. User Image

User Image

User Image Yay! It's you! I love it when you come. Things get more lively around here. User Image

User Image

User Image Hmm? What is it? You keep staring at me. It's kind of freaking me out. User Image

User Image

User Image I feel weird. No. I'm not sick. Thanks for worrying. I'm not sure what it is yet. User Image

User Image

User Image What what what?! What is this? What does it mean? Oh really? In that case, yes! User Image

User Image

User Image Okay! It's time to get to work! You too! Come on, let's go! User Image

User Image

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Clearview Harvest Moon

[align=center][img]url[/img]
[size=24][color=1][i](Full Name)[/i][/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=2][i](username)[/i][/color][/size]
[color=color3][size=18]━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━[/size][/color][/align]
[color=color1][u][b]Nickname[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color2][size=10][i](If any)[/i][/size][/color]
[color=color1][u][b]Age[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color2][size=10][i](Age)[/i][/size][/color]
[color=color1][u][b]Race[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color2][size=10][i](Vampire, Shapeshifter, etc. [Look at list])[/i][/size][/color]
[color=color1][u][b]Birthday[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color2][size=10][i](Season & Day)[/i][/size][/color]
[color=color1][u][b]Sexuality[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color2][size=10][i](Straight, Bi, Gay, etc.)[/i][/size][/color]
[color=color1][u][b]Job[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color2][size=10][i](Where they work. [If the first name the place])[/i][/size][/color]
[color=color1][u][b]Likes[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color2][size=10][i](What they like)[/i][/size][/color]
[color=color1][u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color2][size=10][i](What they don't like)[/i][/size][/color]
[color=color1][u][b]Hobbies[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color2][size=10][i](What they like to do)[/i][/size][/color]
[color=color1][u][b]Personality[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color2][size=10][i](Character's personality in paragraph form [Length doesn’t matter])[/i][/size][/color]
[color=color1][u][b]Biography[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=color2][size=10][i](Character's past, how they came to Clearview, childhood etc. [Length doesn’t matter])[/i][/size][/color]
[align=center][color=color3][size=18]━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━[/size][/color][/align]

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
Mia Takashixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxanimefangel
━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━

Nickname
xxxxNone
Race
xxxxVampire
Birthday
xxxxWinter 5
Sexuality
xxxxStraight
Job
xxxxPhotographer
xxxxStrawberries, Chocolate, Desserts, Flowers, Fruit
Dislikes
xxxxHerbs, Curry Dishes, Bugs, Medicine, Buckwheat Flour
Hobbies
xxxxArt, Music, Video Games, Singing, Acting
Personality
xxxxMia is your typical shy artist who wishes for the confidence to shine. She has a gentle and kind heart and tries to remain optimistic. She seems to always be smiling and listens to others when they have problems. Once out of her shell, she’s a very talkative person with a lot of talent.
Biography
xxxxMia started singing when she was 1 and drawing when she was 2. Both skills were greatly developed throughout her life. She discovered theatre in fifth grade and began pursuing that path as well. All throughout her school career she took classes like theatre, art, and choir to develop these talents. However, every school play audition and solo audition for choir her shyness conquered her and she couldn’t be at her full potential. Others would gain these roles and soon she had developed the thought that she wasn’t good enough and should just give up. She continued with the classes because she enjoyed them, but chose art as her career path. She still dreams of acting or singing, but runs a business out of her own home.

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
Shoma Yoshiyuki Sakaguchixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxanimefangel

Nickname
xxxxSho
Race
xxxxDemon
Birthday
xxxxSummer 11
Sexuality
xxxxStraight
Job
xxxxClothes Store: Forgotten Treasures
xxxxJewelry, Spicy Food, Girls, Alcoholic Beverages, Ice Cream
Dislikes
xxxxMedicines, Flowers, Herbs, Seafood, Coffee
Hobbies
xxxxMusic, Guitar, Shopping, Singing, Acting
Personality
xxxxShoma is a musician inside and out and he’s very talented at what he does. In high school he was often the one to get major roles in the school plays or solos in choir. He is confident and friendly gaining him popularity. Shoma’s only weakness is girls. This boy is a shameless flirt. He tends to be a fun loving, party kid, but can be serious when the need arises. He is extremely protective of his younger sister and loyal to his friends.
Biography
xxxxShoma began singing along to music when he was about 1. He picked up guitar at age 5. He became interested in the opposite sex at a young age as well and preferred their company over others. He started obtaining roles in school plays in elementary school and his talent only grew. In high school he was one of the more popular students and went through a few girlfriends. They seemed to love him, but he couldn’t love them back. They were all missing something. Shoma became a manager of the mall clothing store, Forgotten Treasures, at 15 when his uncle, aunt, and cousin moved away, leaving his family in charge of the business. After graduating high school he took it on full time and is trying to decide whether to go to college or try to pursue a career in music. He is searching for members to create a band.

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
Menaka Ariya Sakaguchixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxanimefangel

Nickname
xxxxMena
Race
xxxxDemon
Birthday
xxxxSummer 28
Sexuality
xxxxUndecided
Job
xxxxNA
Dislikes
xxxxMushrooms, Jewelry, Seafood, Bugs, Veggies
Hobbies
xxxxPiano, Dance, Reading, Music, Video Games
Personality
xxxxMenaka is usually a bright and cheerful girl. She tends to be mature for her age and is known as a child prodigy. She is extremely smart and talented. She is weak and sickly, however, and is hardly ever allowed out of her home except for school and her frequent trips to the clinic for treatment. Her older brother is her hero and she is protective of him. Whoever he marries will have to have her permission or suffer her wrath. Despite her maturity level she still is a child and often progresses into a tantrum if things aren’t the way she wants them.
Biography
xxxxMenaka was born as a miracle child, a child who shouldn’t have even been conceived. Supposedly after her brother’s birth her mother was told that she was unable to have any more children. However ten years after Shoma, Menaka came into their lives. She was a smart child and learned very quickly. She was speaking and walking before many others do. She was put into piano lessons and dance lessons before entering school and enjoyed both a lot. At the age of six she was supposed to enter school, skipping kindergarten and going straight to first grade. Circumstances changed this, however. Menaka somehow contracted an exceedingly rare and life threatening disease. She was placed into the hospital for a few months and the disease was combated to a safe distance, making her able to return home and to school. She was then placed in the grade she was meant to be in. She obtained the highest marks and was asked to move up in grade, but this was refused when the disease came back. She was once more taken to the hospital and stayed there for a year. She was told that she might not be able to walk again, but after the year she was back home and at school, still dancing and playing piano. A few months later it returned and a specialty doctor on the disease was brought to Clearview to perform a special, expensive, but extremely risky surgery. The surgery ended in success, but the disease wasn’t gone completely. Menaka still makes regular trips to the clinic for treatment to keep it from returning. She has had to give up on dance, but still enjoys watching it and continues with the piano. She is in the correct grade at school and is still considered a genius among her classmates.

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Daemon Jennings

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Krishna Arai

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Layota Arai

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Tales of the World: Soul's Crossing

[align=center][img][/img]
[size=18][color=1]Name goes here (If no canon last name, make up one.)[/color][/size]
[color=2][i]Title goes here – description of title[/i][/color]
[size=18][color=whateveryoufeellike]❀ ✿ ❀[/color][/size][/align]
[color=1][u][b]Nickname[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=2][size=10][i]If any[/i][/size][/color]
[color=1][u][b]Age[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=2][size=10][i]Age here[/i][/size][/color]
[color=1][u][b]Race[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=2][size=10][i]Race here[/i][/size][/color]
[color=1][u][b]Home[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=2][size=10][i]Hometown here[/i][/size][/color]
[color=1][u][b]Occupation[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=2][size=10][i]Job here[/i][/size][/color]
[color=1][u][b]Job Class[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=2][size=10][i]Swordsman/Mage/Priest/etc. (Some characters may not fit in the job classes provided. In this instance you may ask permission to create a new job class. Example: Pascal. She uses a gun staff and is therefore both a Gunman and a Mage. I decided to put her in a job class called Gun Mage. However only canon characters are allowed this change. OCs must go with the classes provided.)[/i][/size][/color]
[color=1][u][b]Artes[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=2][size=10][i]Arte 1 – description[/i][/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10][i]Arte 2 – description[/i][/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10][i]Arte 3 – description[/i][/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10][i]Arte 4 – description[/i][/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10][i]Arte 5 – description[/i][/size][/color]
[color=1][u][b]Mystic Arte[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=2][size=10][i]Arte Title - description[/i][/size][/color]
[color=1][u][b]Biography[/b][/u][/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=2][size=10][i]Character’s past, present, and even personality go here. Length doesn’t matter, but try not to make it too long or two short. Put it in paragraph form[/i][/size][/color]

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
Mithos Yggdrasill
High Seraph - Lord of the Seraphim Lords. He'll do all in his power to see to his sister's safety.

Nickname
xxxxLord Yggdrasill
xxxx14 (appears 20 somethingish in his adult form)
Race
xxxxAngel
Home
xxxxEurynaia
Occupation
xxxxStudent / Seraphim Lord
Job Class
xxxxRanger
Artes
xxxxGround Dasher – A huge triangular chasm opens under the target, calling forth a wave of several stalagmites that rise and fall through the ground.
xxxxHoly Lance – The targeted enemy is showered with sacred spears of light.
xxxxThunder Arrow – Three electrically charged spheres create a triangle around the target, proceeded by a massive bolt of lightning raining down on the enemy.
xxxxRay – Releases beams of light across the battle field.
xxxxJudgment – This spell creates several pillars of light that strike randomly across the full battle field for a short period of time.

Mystic Arte
xxxxArte Title - Description
Biography
xxxxMithos is one of the four Seraphim Lords of Narennya despite being a child. He is skilled all sorts of magic and has learned to wield a sword and a crossbow. He’s an adventurous child and would rather be out exploring or playing, but his duties require he remain at home. He can modify his age as he sees fit, a result of experimenting with various magic. At one time he would use this form to sneak out, but his sister grew wise of his treachery and appointed him as a Lord while he is in that form. Many people think that Mithos and Lord Yggdrasill are two different people.

Despite his rebellious nature, Mithos loves his sister very dearly and even takes his job as a Seraphim Lord seriously. He is fiercely loyal to her and would do anything to make sure she is safe from harm.

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
Pascal Blaise
Ruins Spelunker – Her love of ruins knows no bounds. If it's waiting to be explored, you can bet she'll explore it.

Nickname
xxxxNone
Race
xxxxAmarcian
Home
xxxxSylvartis
Occupation
xxxxArchaeologist, Engineer, Scientist, Wanderer
Job Class
xxxxGun Mage
Artes
xxxxNighthawk Talon – Pascal shoots 3 bullets from her staff. 1 hits the enemy from where she's facing it, the other two come from the sides.
xxxxFearful Storm – Pascal chants and then a sandstorm tornado swirls around her.
xxxxShining Field – Pascal chants causing a circle to appear, healing her allies and damaging her enemies.
xxxxDeath Sentence – Pascal shoots at the ground causing flames to erupt below the enemy. Always hits.
xxxxGrim Sylphie – Summons the Spirit of Wind who shoots blades of wind at the enemy. (Doesn't know yet)

Mystic Arte
xxxxEmerald Strike - Summons the Spirit of Wind. She and Pascal then gather speed and slash at the enemy in a cross formation. (Doesn't know yet)
Biography
xxxxPascal left her hometown when she was still very young in order to explore the world. She is the granddaughter of the elder and has two sisters. She is a genius and is able to fix just about anything. She’s a ball of energy and often speaks her mind in a cryptic way. She learned about the disappearance of her people and went home only to find her grandmother left. She mentioned that the others looked toward the sky and then walked off. Determined to solve the mystery Pascal set out on another journey.

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
Richard Windor IV
Benevolent King – The King yearns for a world without conflict. One day, those hopes will bring about world order.
❀ ✿ ❀

Nickname
xxxxYour Highness, Your Majesty, Richie
Race
xxxxHuman
Home
xxxxAldhaven
Occupation
xxxxKing
Job Class
xxxxMagic Knight
Artes
xxxxLightning Blade – He quickly thrusts into an enemy followed by a Lightning Strike.
xxxxShade Imperial – Richard chants and a dark ball surrounds the enemy, crushing them.
xxxxSoul Reaper – Richard chants and sends darkness toward an enemy. It returns to him after stealing some health which he then gains.
xxxxSword Deluge – Richard chants and a circle appears under the enemy. Dark swords rain down in it's boundaries.
xxxxUnbridled Scorn – Jumps and slashes down on the enemy, causing them to hit the earth hard. He then thrusts his sword into them.

Mystic Arte
xxxxVertex Rose - Richard charges and rapidly stabs the enemy. The last thrust creates a blue rose, and at the gesture of his hand, the rose explodes.
Biography
xxxxRichard is the young king of Lyrianir and a peaceable man who hates war. He is a kind king and his people love him dearly. He often leaves the castle in order to fraternize with his people. Though there was a time when Lyrianir wasn’t known for peace. When Richard was still quite young his uncle decided to take the throne and murdered his father. With some help from friends, he ran away from the castle. Once he was old enough he returned with a small, but elite army and reclaimed the kingdom. Since then the country has known a kind of peace that seems unreal. He seems to be hiding a dark secret, however, but no one dares ask.

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
Ion Daath
Heart of Gold - He can't bear to see anyone suffer and takes it upon himself to help, even if it keeps him from what he should be doing.
❀ ✿ ❀

Nickname
xxxxYour Holiness, Your Eminence, Fon Master
Race
xxxxHuman
Home
xxxxAlgion, originally TBA
Occupation
xxxxChurch Head, High Priest of Algion
Job Class
xxxxBishop
Artes
xxxxPrism Sword – Ion chants and a circle appears under the enemy. Heavenly swords rain down in it's boundaries. A larger sword hits the middle causing light to emanate from it.
xxxxRevitalize – Ion chants and a giant glyph appears under the entire battlefield, healing all allies significantly.
xxxxResurrection – Ion chants and revives a fallen ally.
xxxxIndignation – Ion chants in order to summons a massive bolt of lightning to strike the enemy.
xxxxBlessed Drops – Ion chants creating numerous bubbles from the earth that explode around the target.

Mystic Arte
xxxxSacrificial Lamb - Ion summons forth the God of the Dead and sacrifices his own life energy in order to heal his companions and damage his enemies. He is left barely alive afterwards.
Biography
xxxxBorn as a normal boy in a small town, Ion grew up happily until he was ten. It was then that his potential for the sacred artes became apparent. He was taken away and trained to become a priest of the church of Algion, but proved to be too skilled. In only four years, he rose up until he was the head of the church. The head is meant to take pilgrimages every five years and this year marks Ion's first. Rumors say he has been targeted by an underground group of assassins and is therefore traveling with mercenaries.

Magical Girl

9,575 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
User Image
Walter Delques
Black Wings – An angel with black wings. Can he be trusted?
❀ ✿ ❀

Nickname
xxxxWally, Black Wings
Race
xxxxAngel
Home
xxxxEurynaia
Occupation
xxxxSoldier
Job Class
xxxxMagic Fighter
Artes
xxxxIcicle Volt – A large crystal of ice forms high above the enemy, which drops down to cause damage.
xxxxRay – Releases beams of light across the battle field.
xxxxThunder Blade – Summons a large sword of lightning in the sky, which pierces into the ground to create an electric shock.
xxxxRoar of the Sea – After being knocked down, Walter retaliates with a strong uppercut.
xxxxWings of Slaughter – Walter jumps into the air and unleashes two blasts of energy toward his opponent.

Mystic Arte
xxxxWings of Hallowed Doom - Walter performs a combo of kicks and punches from different directions then leaps into the air and sends a big blast of energy toward his opponent.
Biography
xxxxThough the angels teach not to discriminate others he was discriminated for his black wings. This lead him to grow in hatred for others, until his cousin Colette befriended him. He began to be able to see things through a different light until she left him for the surface world. He decided to prove himself to the others and enrolled into the military. He is now one of the top soldiers though his hatred of people sometimes blinds him. He is extremely loyal to his country and will not tolerate any rule breaking at all. Often he will choose to punish them, rather than reporting them to a superior officer. Some say his judgment is clouded and this is a reason why he has not risen up in ranks despite his incredible skill.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff