Welcome to Gaia! ::

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• POUND, BOOM, POUND.

"LYOSHAAA OPEN THE DOOR - "
    worried eyebrows knit together as Enzo pounded his fist on Lyosha's door again. "- I swear I won't try to give you the Heimlich if you're passed out again, just tell me you're not dead in there per l'amor di Dio!"

POUND...knock, knock?

With a determined frown marring his normally sweet disposition, Lorenzo Amadei would not be satisfied until he knew that his best friend and partner in alcohol crime was not dead or dying inside that room. But he knew better than to knock down the door - he learned after the fourth time that Vincent had only so much patience and tolerance for door shopping. So he quickly removed his nice suit jacket and made his way outside the mansion, the fog and threatening rain clouds ominously shading the architecture, and jumped up on the side of the walls. He propelled himself up by climbing onto the columns and familiar crevices to the second floor where he latched onto the small windowsill of Lyosha's room and pulled his upper body up with ease to peek into the room.

User Image

Empty.

After a long sigh of relief fogged up the window, Enzo pouted in disappointment and made his trek down the side of the mansion to land on his feet besides the perfectly groomed bushes. He should've known better than to sit outside of his best friend's room all morning - it wouldn't be the first time Enzo believed Lyo when he said he was gonna stay in all night.

A knowing smile graced his features as he clicked his tongue. 'Oh well! I'll just pick out flowers for the new soloists myself,' Enzo thought optimistically, fishing a lollipop from his pocket before unwrapping it and sticking it in his mouth.

It started raining, and he had to go back inside for an umbrella, but for the next few minutes before he was needed in the auditorium, Enzo sucked on a strawberry lollipop having the time of his life under his umbrella as he picked out only the most beautiful flowers and collected them in his arm. He quickly ran back to his room to shower and re-dress in his nicely pressed black suit, adjusting the lapels of his suit jacket and ran long fingers through his unruly hair. After creating two small but sweet bouquets of vibrant orange, soft blues, and amorous reds, Enzo made his way to the auditorium to stand and mingle with his fellow dancers at 6 o'clock sharp, bouquets in hand.

His wide eyes searched around for his best friend and frowned when he could not find him - he really hoped that he was alright, maybe he should go look for him? What if he had angered a woman, and she had tied him up in her closet? Wait no, he would like that... Nah, he was okay. Right?

Enzo's dilema was quickly hushed when Vincent came up to the stage and introduced the two beautiful new soloists that would be joining them. His smile was wide and beaming as he shifted the bouquets in his hand to rest in the crook of his elbow as he watched with rapt attention as the first - Adelais Louis - introduced herself with a poise and humility that nearly took his breath away, following the second - Katya Kozlova - who was just the most precious little creature he had ever beheld. Enzo did not know how to braid hair, but with hair that amazing, he certainly wanted to learn how to braid her hair. He watched with an amused smile as Katya quickly barged her way to the cheese table without thought of formalities or stairs - he liked her already.

◆ OUTFIT : this
      ◆ LOCATION : here
      ◆ COMPANY : you
      ◆ MOOD : this

[size=10][quote=pick up line for][b]senpai dearest[/b] - [size=7]guess what I'm wearing? that smile you gave me~[/size][/quote][/size]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XuScDgT.jpg[/img]
      [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/lg38vYo.jpg[/imgleft][imgright]http://i64.tinypic.com/152dswm.jpg[/imgright][imgright]http://i64.tinypic.com/152dswm.jpg[/imgright][align=right][align=left][imgright]http://i64.tinypic.com/152dswm.jpg[/imgright][imgright]http://i64.tinypic.com/152dswm.jpg[/imgright][align=right][align=left][list][color=white][*][/color][color=#030908]
      [size=10][color=#030908][i]POUND, BOOM, POUND.[/i]

[color=#968aa5][b]"LYOSHAAA OPEN THE DOOR - "[/color][/b]worried eyebrows knit together as Enzo pounded his fist on Lyosha's door again. [color=#968aa5][b]"- I swear I won't try to give you the Heimlich if you're passed out again, just tell me you're not dead in there [i]per l'amor di Dio!"[/b][/color]

[i]POUND...knock, knock?[/i]

With a determined frown marring his normally sweet disposition, Lorenzo Amadei would not be satisfied until he knew that his best friend and partner in [strike]alcohol[/strike] crime was not dead or dying inside that room. But he knew better than to knock down the door - he learned after the fourth time that Vincent had only so much patience and tolerance for door shopping. So he quickly removed his nice suit jacket and made his way outside the mansion, the fog and threatening rain clouds ominously shading the architecture, and jumped up on the side of the walls. He propelled himself up by climbing onto the columns and familiar crevices to the second floor where he latched onto the small windowsill of Lyosha's room and pulled his upper body up with ease to peek into the room.

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/rRHNP2O.jpg[/img][/align]

Empty.

After a long sigh of relief fogged up the window, Enzo pouted in disappointment and made his trek down the side of the mansion to land on his feet besides the perfectly groomed bushes. He should've known better than to sit outside of his best friend's room all morning - it wouldn't be the first time Enzo believed Lyo when he said he was gonna stay in all night.

A knowing smile graced his features as he clicked his tongue. [color=#968aa5][i]'Oh well! I'll just pick out flowers for the new soloists myself,'[/i][/color] Enzo thought optimistically, fishing a lollipop from his pocket before unwrapping it and sticking it in his mouth.

It started raining, and he had to go back inside for an umbrella, but for the next few minutes before he was needed in the auditorium, Enzo sucked on a strawberry lollipop having the time of his life under his umbrella as he picked out only the most beautiful flowers and collected them in his arm. He quickly ran back to his room to shower and re-dress in his nicely pressed black suit, adjusting the lapels of his suit jacket and ran long fingers through his unruly hair. After creating two small but sweet bouquets of vibrant orange, soft blues, and amorous reds, Enzo made his way to the auditorium to stand and mingle with his fellow dancers at 6 o'clock sharp, bouquets in hand.

His wide eyes searched around for his best friend and frowned when he could not find him - he really hoped that he was alright, maybe he should go look for him? What if he had angered a woman, and she had tied him up in her closet? Wait no, he would like that... Nah, he was okay. Right?

Enzo's dilema was quickly hushed when Vincent came up to the stage and introduced the two beautiful new soloists that would be joining them. His smile was wide and beaming as he shifted the bouquets in his hand to rest in the crook of his elbow as he watched with rapt attention as the first - Adelais Louis - introduced herself with a poise and humility that nearly took his breath away, following the second - Katya Kozlova - who was just the most precious little creature he had ever beheld. Enzo did not know how to braid hair, but with hair that amazing, he certainly wanted to learn how to braid [i]her[/i] hair. He watched with an amused smile as Katya quickly barged her way to the cheese table without thought of formalities or stairs - he liked her already.

[size=9][list][color=#7c93a1][b] ◆ OUTFIT :[/b][/color] this
      [color=#7c93a1][b]◆ LOCATION :[/b][/color] here
      [color=#7c93a1][b]◆ COMPANY :[/b][/color] you
      [color=#7c93a1][b]◆ MOOD :[/b][/color] this

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
User Image

____
                                              xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx WHENxx I'Mxx WITHxx YOU ,xx IT'Sxx ALWAYSxx LIKExx THExx FIRSTxx TIMExx WExx MET.
                                              xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx WHENxx I'Mxx WITHxx YOU ,xx I'Mxx LIKExx ANxx EXCITEDxx CHILD.xx WHENxx I'Mxx WITHxx YOU . . .
                                              x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ i just *don't know what˟ ! to do ★◟
                                              ___
                                              xxx xxx xii ░█ :!outfit. xxxviii ░█ :!location. xxxviii ░█ :!company. xxxviii ░█ :!mood or thoughts.
                                              ______
                                              xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxxviiiW H E Nxx I ' Mxx W I T Hxx Y O U ,xx M Yxx H E A R Txx G E T Sxx E X C I T E D
                                              xxxviii▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
                                  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque at mi id magna consectetur placerat ac venenatis augue. Nam commodo pellentesque eros. In at orci sed purus venenatis interdum ac at felis. Pellentesque placerat mollis euismod. Nulla facilisi. Praesent dapibus imperdiet faucibus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque venenatis suscipit feugiat. Praesent pharetra lobortis urna, et sodales tortor scelerisque in. Vestibulum in felis nulla. Vestibulum quam magna, ultricies eu bibendum a, porttitor sed nisi. Duis sed egestas felis.

Integer a risus ante, eget porta mi. Curabitur a dapibus turpis. Proin dolor lorem, bibendum sed lobortis vel, ornare in nulla. Duis porttitor scelerisque turpis, eget volutpat velit euismod sed. Cras felis lectus, congue quis accumsan ut, luctus a massa. Pellentesque eu blandit est. In fermentum tristique sem ac lobortis. Aliquam ac diam nibh. Nullam aliquam, odio eu varius pharetra, justo justo malesuada urna, eu scelerisque quam dolor ac nulla. Cras rhoncus erat sit amet turpis semper porta. Duis in ligula leo, eu auctor nisi. Integer tellus est, elementum vitae scelerisque vel, egestas at risus. Curabitur justo orci, fermentum non pretium ac, tincidunt vel sapien. Sed pellentesque tempor ligula vel ullamcorper. Sed mattis lorem nec nulla pellentesque ac facilisis dui ullamcorper. Vestibulum vestibulum, dolor eu sagittis fermentum, ipsum risus varius metus, id tempor tellus sapien eu mi.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque at mi id magna consectetur placerat ac venenatis augue. Nam commodo pellentesque eros. In at orci sed purus venenatis interdum ac at felis. Pellentesque placerat mollis euismod. Nulla facilisi. Praesent dapibus imperdiet faucibus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque venenatis suscipit feugiat. Praesent pharetra lobortis urna, et sodales tortor scelerisque in. Vestibulum in felis nulla. Vestibulum quam magna, ultricies eu bibendum a, porttitor sed nisi. Duis sed egestas felis.

Integer a risus ante, eget porta mi. Curabitur a dapibus turpis. Proin dolor lorem, bibendum sed lobortis vel, ornare in nulla. Duis porttitor scelerisque turpis, eget volutpat velit euismod sed. Cras felis lectus, congue quis accumsan ut, luctus a massa. Pellentesque eu blandit est. In fermentum tristique sem ac lobortis. Aliquam ac diam nibh. Nullam aliquam, odio eu varius pharetra, justo justo malesuada urna, eu scelerisque quam dolor ac nulla. Cras rhoncus erat sit amet turpis semper porta. Duis in ligula leo, eu auctor nisi. Integer tellus est, elementum vitae scelerisque vel, egestas at risus. Curabitur justo orci, fermentum non pretium ac, tincidunt vel sapien. Sed pellentesque tempor ligula vel ullamcorper. Sed mattis lorem nec nulla pellentesque ac facilisis dui ullamcorper. Vestibulum vestibulum, dolor eu sagittis fermentum, ipsum risus varius metus, id tempor tellus sapien eu mi.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque at mi id magna consectetur placerat ac venenatis augue. Nam commodo pellentesque eros. In at orci sed purus venenatis interdum ac at felis. Pellentesque placerat mollis euismod. Nulla facilisi. Praesent dapibus imperdiet faucibus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque venenatis suscipit feugiat. Praesent pharetra lobortis urna, et sodales tortor scelerisque in. Vestibulum in felis nulla. Vestibulum quam magna, ultricies eu bibendum a, porttitor sed nisi. Duis sed egestas felis.

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
            User Image
            User Image
            tab tab tab 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 tab tab tab YOU𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 tab tab tab 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒
            tab tab tab 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 tab tab tab YOU𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 tab tab tab 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

User Image
              • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus.

Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero.

Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi consectetuer lacinia. Nam pretium turpis et arcu. Duis arcu tortor, suscipit eget, imperdiet nec, imperdiet iaculis, ipsum. Sed aliquam ultrices mauris. Integer ante arcu, accumsan a, consectetuer eget, posuere ut, mauris. Praesent adipiscing. Phasellus ullamcorper ipsum rutrum nunc. Nunc nonummy metus. Vestibulum volutpat pretium libero. Cras id dui. Aenean ut eros et nisl sagittis vestibulum.

Nullam nulla eros, ultricies sit amet, nonummy id, imperdiet feugiat, pede. Sed lectus. Donec mollis hendrerit risus. Phasellus nec sem in justo pellentesque facilisis. Etiam imperdiet imperdiet orci. Nunc nec neque. Phasellus leo dolor, tempus non, auctor et, hendrerit quis, nisi. Curabitur ligula sapien, tincidunt non, euismod vitae, posuere imperdiet, leo. Maecenas malesuada. Praesent congue erat at massa. Sed cursus turpis vitae tortor. Donec posuere vulputate arcu. Phasellus accumsan cursus velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed aliquam, nisi quis porttitor congue, elit erat euismod orci, ac placerat dolor lectus quis orci. Phasellus consectetuer vestibulum elit.

Aenean tellus metus, bibendum sed, posuere ac, mattis non, nunc. Vestibulum fringilla pede sit amet augue. In turpis. Pellentesque posuere. Praesent turpis. Aenean posuere, tortor sed cursus feugiat, nunc augue blandit nunc, eu sollicitudin urna dolor sagittis lacus. Donec elit libero, sodales nec, volutpat a, suscipit non, turpis. Nullam sagittis. Suspendisse pulvinar, augue ac venenatis condimentum, sem libero volutpat nibh, nec pellentesque velit pede quis nunc. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce id purus. Ut varius tincidunt libero. Phasellus dolor. Maecenas vestibulum mollis diam. Pellentesque ut neque.

Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. In dui magna, posuere eget, vestibulum et, tempor auctor, justo. In ac felis quis tortor malesuada pretium. Pellentesque auctor neque nec urna. Proin sapien ipsum, porta a, auctor quis, euismod ut, mi. Aenean viverra rhoncus pede. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Ut non enim eleifend felis pretium feugiat. Vivamus quis mi. Phasellus a est. Phasellus magna. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Curabitur at lacus ac velit ornare lobortis. Curabitur a felis in nunc fringilla tristique. Morbi mattis ullamcorper velit. Phasellus gravida semper nisi. Nullam vel sem. Pellentesque libero tortor, tincidunt et, tincidunt eget, semper nec, quam. Sed hendrerit. Morbi ac felis. Nunc egestas, augue at pellentesque laoreet, felis eros vehicula leo, at malesuada velit leo quis pede. Donec interdum, metus et hendrerit aliquet, dolor diam sagittis ligula, eget egestas libero turpis vel mi. Nunc nulla. Fusce risus nisl, viverra et, tempor et, pretium in, sapien. Donec venenatis vulputate lorem. Morbi nec metus. Phasellus blandit leo ut odio. Maecenas ullamcorper, dui et placerat feugiat, eros pede varius nisi, condimentum viverra felis nunc et lorem. Sed magna

tab tab mentions tab tab location tab tab company tab tab outfit tab tab

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
                        User Image

no ( MATTER ) who MEET so so    
                                                 BEING alone IS JUST SO SO     

NOT SO EXCITING BUT NOT ALL THAT BAD ( SO SO )     NOT SO EXCITING BUT NOT ALL THAT BAD ( SO SO )
                                      NOT SO EXCITING BUT NOT ALL THAT BAD ( SO SO )     NOT SO EXCITING BUT NOT ALL THAT BAD ( SO SO )
                                i'm starting to forget what L V E        IS SUPPOSED → ( t o ) BE LIKE
                                              i can’t even remember
                                                  ████████████ █████████ ██████

User Image
                                Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus.

Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. "Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt." Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi consectetuer lacinia. Nam pretium turpis et arcu. Duis arcu tortor, suscipit eget, imperdiet nec, imperdiet iaculis, ipsum. Sed aliquam ultrices mauris.

Integer ante arcu, accumsan a, consectetuer eget, posuere ut, mauris. Praesent adipiscing. Phasellus ullamcorper ipsum rutrum nunc. Nunc nonummy metus. Vestibulum volutpat pretium libero. Cras id dui. Aenean ut eros et nisl sagittis vestibulum. Nullam nulla eros, ultricies sit amet, nonummy id, imperdiet feugiat, pede. Sed lectus. Donec mollis hendrerit risus. Phasellus nec sem in justo pellentesque facilisis. Etiam imperdiet imperdiet orci. Nunc nec neque. Phasellus leo dolor, tempus non, auctor et, hendrerit quis, nisi. Curabitur ligula sapien, tincidunt non, euismod vitae, posuere imperdiet, leo. Maecenas malesuada. Praesent congue erat at massa. Sed cursus turpis vitae tortor. Donec posuere vulputate arcu. Phasellus accumsan cursus velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed aliquam, nisi quis porttitor congue, elit erat euismod orci, ac placerat dolor lectus quis orci. Phasellus consectetuer vestibulum elit.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus.
                                    LOCATION location
                                    COMPANY company
                                    MENTIONS mentions
                                    OOC ooc here

USERNAME HERE
                                              USERNAME HERE
                                              USERNAME HERE

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
User Image tab tab tab
User Image
                                      tab tab tab I'M HAPPY RIGHT NOW, SO I'M NERVOUS tab tab I'M HAPPY RIGHT NOW, SO I'M NERVOUS tab tab I'M HAPPY RIGHT NOW, SO I'M NERVOUS
                                      tab tab tab I'M HAPPY RIGHT NOW, SO I'M NERVOUS tab tab I'M HAPPY RIGHT NOW, SO I'M NERVOUS tab tab I'M HAPPY RIGHT NOW, SO I'M NERVOUS

tab tab tab tab 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒xy 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌 senpaidearest
                                      tab tab tab tab tab 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍’𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab AND BURN QUICKLY

User Image
                                        • One morning, when Gregor Samsa woke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed in his bed into a horrible vermin. He lay on his armour-like back, and if he lifted his head a little he could see his brown belly, slightly domed and divided by arches into stiff sections. The bedding was hardly able to cover it and seemed ready to slide off any moment. His many legs, pitifully thin compared with the size of the rest of him, waved about helplessly as he looked. "What's happened to me? " he thought. It wasn't a dream. His room, a proper human room although a little too small, lay peacefully between its four familiar walls. A collection of textile samples lay spread out on the table - Samsa was a travelling salesman - and above it there hung a picture that he had recently cut out of an illustrated magazine and housed in a nice, gilded frame.

It showed a lady fitted out with a fur hat and fur boa who sat upright, raising a heavy fur muff that covered the whole of her lower arm towards the viewer. Gregor then turned to look out the window at the dull weather. Drops of rain could be heard hitting the pane, which made him feel quite sad. "How about if I sleep a little bit longer and forget all this nonsense", he thought, but that was something he was unable to do because he was used to sleeping on his right, and in his present state couldn't get into that position. However hard he threw himself onto his right, he always rolled back to where he was. He must have tried it a hundred times, shut his eyes so that he wouldn't have to look at the floundering legs, and only stopped when he began to feel a mild, dull pain there that he had never felt before. "Oh, God", he thought, "what a strenuous career it is that I've chosen!

Travelling day in and day out. Doing business like this takes much more effort than doing your own business at home, and on top of that there's the curse of travelling, worries about making train connections, bad and irregular food, contact with different people all the time so that you can never get to know anyone or become friendly with them. It can all go to Hell! " He felt a slight itch up on his belly; pushed himself slowly up on his back towards the headboard so that he could lift his head better; found where the itch was, and saw that it was covered with lots of little white spots which he didn't know what to make of; and when he tried to feel the place with one of his legs he drew it quickly back because as soon as he touched it he was overcome by a cold shudder. He slid back into his former position. "Getting up early all the time", he thought, "it makes you stupid. You've got to get enough sleep.

User Image

Other travelling salesmen live a life of luxury. For instance, whenever I go back to the guest house during the morning to copy out the contract, these gentlemen are always still sitting there eating their breakfasts. I ought to just try that with my boss; I'd get kicked out on the spot. But who knows, maybe that would be the best thing for me. If I didn't have my parents to think about I'd have given in my notice a long time ago, I'd have gone up to the boss and told him just what I think, tell him everything I would, let him know just what I feel. He'd fall right off his desk! And it's a funny sort of business to be sitting up there at your desk, talking down at your subordinates from up there, especially when you have to go right up close because the boss is hard of hearing. Well, there's still some hope; once I've got the money together to pay off my parents' debt to him - another five or six years I suppose - that's definitely what I'll do.

That's when I'll make the big change. First of all though, I've got to get up, my train leaves at five. " And he looked over at the alarm clock, ticking on the chest of drawers. "God in Heaven! " he thought. It was half past six and the hands were quietly moving forwards, it was even later than half past, more like quarter to seven. Had the alarm clock not rung? He could see from the bed that it had been set for four o'clock as it should have been; it certainly must have rung. Yes, but was it possible to quietly sleep through that furniture-rattling noise? True, he had not slept peacefully, but probably all the more deeply because of that. What should he do now? The next train went at seven; if he were to catch that he would have to rush like mad and the collection of samples was still not packed, and he did not at all feel particularly fresh and lively. And even if he did catch the train he would not avoid his boss's anger as the office assistant would have been there to see the five o'clock train go, he would have put in his report about Gregor's not being there a long time ago. The office assistant was the boss's man, spineless, and with no understanding. What about if he reported sick? But that would be extremely strained and suspicious as in fifteen years of service Gregor had never once yet been ill. His boss would certainly come round with the doctor from the medical insurance company, accuse his parents of having a lazy son, and accept the doctor's recommendation not to make any claim as the doctor believed that no-one was ever ill but that many were workshy. And what's more, would he have been entirely wrong in this case?

tab tab ▬▬▬ mentions tab tab ▬▬▬ location tab tab ▬▬▬ company tab tab ▬▬▬ outfit tab tab

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
                              User Image
                              chaos██chaosGOODBYESchaosguardianAFTERchaosguardianOURchaosguardianFREQUENTchaosguardianMEET-UPSchaos/chaos/chaos/chaosAchaosguaMISTAKEchaosguaWITHchaosguaTHEchaosguaMASKchaosguaOFchaosguaLOVEchaos
                              chaos██chaosREPETITIONchaosguOFchaosgBROKENchaosguHEARTSchaosguIchaosguCAN'TchaosguFINDchaos/chaos/chaos/chaosALLchaosguTHEchaosguFEELINGSchaosguAREchaosguaTHEchaosguaSAMEchaosguaNOW
                              chaos██chaosPURPOSEchaosstarguardiaINchaosstarguardiaTHESEchaosstarguardiaFOOLISHchaosstarguardiaFEELINGSchaos/chaos/chaos/chaosBUTchaoINchaoTHISchaoMOMENTchaoIchaosWANTchaosYOUchaosTOchaosSTAY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

starchaosguardianLET❜SchaosNOTchaosFALLchaosINchaosLOVE◞chaosLET❜SchaosNOTchaosMAKEchaosPROMISES

"DIALOGUE."THOUGHTS.

NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION.
                              NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION.
                              NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION.
                              NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION.
                              NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION. NARRATION.

starchaosDON❜TchaosguaTRYchaosguaTOchaosguaTRAPchaosguaUSchaosguaINchaosguaTHEchaosguaWORD◞chaosguaLOVE
                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

starchaosguardianBECAUSEchaosguIT❜SchaosguchaosguGREEDchaosguTHATchaosguCAN❜TchaosguBEchaosguFILLED

x
                                    • words

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

User Image

YOU ALWAYS EXPECT SOMETHING FROM ME
            tab tab But don’t delude yourself tab You’re just fooling yourself tab You dream for an eternal love tab It gets harder as time goes by
            tab tab But don’t delude yourself tab You’re just fooling yourself tab You dream for an eternal love tab It gets harder as time goes by
            tab tab tab tab tab tab ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            tab tab tab tab xdo not cr↻ss the LINE↙ ↙ tab tab i like how we are now xxx
            tab tab tab tab tab tab ◢.LOOK AT ME CAN YOU SEE WHAT I WANT
            tab tab tab tab tab tab The love, you want to quit because it is too hot tab The love, you want to quit because it is too hot
            tab tab tab tab tab tab The love, you feel the breeze and makes you feel comfortable tab The love, you feel the breeze and makes you feel comfortable

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxx just understand me。 a little more

User Image
                    User Image

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas eu ligula enim.
                                  Vivamus convallis vel lacus id consectetur. Ut congue eros mauris, eget hendrerit
                                  est efficitur et. Sed nec massa et sapien euismod porta vitae at libero. Vestibulum
                                  a bibendum ligula. Fusce maximus risus vel feugiat pulvinar. Nam ac ipsum id felis
                                  ullamcorper posuere. In pellentesque convallis fermentum. In tempor consequat mi
                                  malesuada vulputate. Vivamus enim nisi, suscipit at risus eu, porta commodo ante.
                                  Donec at purus elit. Praesent ultrices dolor vel erat posuere, et rutrum tortor condim
                                  entum. Vestibulum accumsan augue neque, et convallis leo tempor at. Praesent
                                  malesuada neque at ante imperdiet blandit. Vestibulum suscipit posuere faucibus
                                  . Fusce id ipsum ut eros eleifend fermentum.

Nunc laoreet arcu nec placerat condimentum. Phasellus vel sem pulvinar, scelerisque
                                  tellus vitae, molestie mauris. Aenean erat lorem, mollis vel cursus sit amet, sceleris
                                  que quis mi. Ut auctor lectus mattis justo ullamcorper tempor. Praesent accumsan a
                                  nisi pellentesque rutrum. Nunc tempor nisl id vulputate ullamcorper. Ut ac nunc eget
                                  nisl sodales pretium id non dui. Mauris egestas, sem id vestibulum venenatis, dolor
                                  lacus porta mi, ut vulputate orci lacus nec nulla. Cras non nunc quis massa sagittis
                                  semper convallis id erat. Ut facilisis rutrum libero, sit amet consequat tellus sodales
                                  ut. Suspendisse tempor egestas libero vitae suscipit. Cras eget justo dictum, pharet
                                  ra erat ut, porttitor dui. Etiam nec ultrices enim. Duis maximus tempor nibh, id males
                                  uada dui blandit vel. Fusce molestie mattis velit, nec lacinia magna.

Ut vestibulum diam ut ipsum porttitor rutrum. Sed mollis rutrum erat. Aenean auctor
                                  porttitor mauris quis feugiat. Phasellus egestas, ipsum nec tincidunt aliquam, nisl
                                  ante aliquet arcu, ut tempus nisi risus at arcu. Aliquam elementum ipsum tellus, ege
                                  t pharetra lacus consectetur et. Suspendisse potenti. Morbi luctus, urna quis tempor
                                  placerat, ante nisl feugiat libero, ac efficitur felis lacus et mi. Praesent molestie dic
                                  tum ligula, sed efficitur ex tincidunt sed. Nam accumsan diam lacinia vestibulum co
                                  ngue. In ac ante facilisis, malesuada urna vitae, condimentum quam. Duis ut luctus
                                  libero. Vestibulum congue volutpat hendrerit. Vestibulum sodales massa id leo conv
                                  allis, id mattis tortor accumsan. Quisque non blandit arcu, blandit pretium dolor. Mae
                                  cenas sed magna ullamcorper, consectetur leo et, tempor elit. Quisque gravida facilisi
                                  s fringilla.

Ut vestibulum diam ut ipsum porttitor rutrum. Sed mollis rutrum erat. Aenean auctor
                                  porttitor mauris quis feugiat. Phasellus egestas, ipsum nec tincidunt aliquam, nisl
                                  ante aliquet arcu, ut tempus nisi risus at arcu. Aliquam elementum ipsum tellus, ege
                                  t pharetra lacus consectetur et. Suspendisse potenti. Morbi luctus, urna quis tempor
                                  placerat, ante nisl feugiat libero, ac efficitur felis lacus et mi. Praesent molestie dic
                                  tum ligula, sed efficitur ex tincidunt sed. Nam accumsan diam lacinia vestibulum co
                                  ngue. In ac ante facilisis, malesuada urna vitae, condimentum quam. Duis ut luctus
                                  libero. Vestibulum congue volutpat hendrerit. Vestibulum sodales massa id leo conv
                                  allis, id mattis tortor accumsan. Quisque non blandit arcu, blandit pretium dolor. Mae
                                  cenas sed magna ullamcorper, consectetur leo et, tempor elit. Quisque gravida facilisi
                                  s fringilla.

s fringilla.

You always expect something from me
                                  But don’t delude yourself
                                  You’re just fooling yourself
                                  You dream for an eternal love
                                  It gets harder as time goes by
                                  Do not cross the line, I like how we are now
                                  Yes, just look at me, can you see what I want

The love, you want to quit because it is too hot
                                  The love, you feel the breeze and makes you feel comfortable
                                  You are a planet, I am a star
                                  Don’t be desperate, and don’t be generous
                                  Just understand me a little more

I know it is bad and selfish
                                  But it hurts me more
                                  x
                                          by muirii

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
                                        User Image
                                        tab tab ┗──── I KNOW ↷ YOU'RE SOMEWHEREcxF A RcxAWAY
                                        tab tab tab senpaidear──── TALKING TO THE MOON* ☪
                                        tab tab tab tab tab tab ◢maybe。you'll see the moon˟ tab and talk❜ to me◞

tab tab tab tab tab tab cc 파란 별이 방안의 날 비추는 밤 tab tab tab icce x p e c tccl i k eccaccf o o l

User Image
                                            Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet.

Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla.

Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi consectetuer lacinia. Nam pretium turpis et arcu. Duis arcu tortor, suscipit eget, imperdiet nec, imperdiet iaculis, ipsum. Sed aliquam ultrices mauris. Integer ante arcu, accumsan a, consectetuer eget, posuere ut, mauris. Praesent adipiscing. Phasellus ullamcorper ipsum rutrum nunc. Nunc nonummy metus. Vestibulum volutpat pretium libero. Cras id dui. Aenean ut eros et nisl sagittis vestibulum. Nullam nulla eros, ultricies sit amet, nonummy id, imperdiet feugiat, pede. Sed lectus. Donec mollis hendrerit risus. Phasellus nec sem in justo pellentesque facilisis. Etiam imperdiet imperdiet orci. Nunc nec neque. Phasellus leo dolor, tempus non, auctor et, hendrerit quis, nisi.

User Image

Curabitur ligula sapien, tincidunt non, euismod vitae, posuere imperdiet, leo. Maecenas malesuada. Praesent congue erat at massa. Sed cursus turpis vitae tortor. Donec posuere vulputate arcu. Phasellus accumsan cursus velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed aliquam, nisi quis porttitor congue, elit erat euismod orci, ac placerat dolor lectus quis orci. Phasellus consectetuer vestibulum elit. Aenean tellus metus, bibendum sed, posuere ac, mattis non, nunc. Vestibulum fringilla pede sit amet augue. In turpis. Pellentesque posuere. Praesent turpis. Aenean posuere, tortor sed cursus feugiat, nunc augue blandit nunc, eu sollicitudin urna dolor sagittis lacus. Donec elit libero, sodales nec, volutpat a, suscipit non, turpis. Nullam sagittis.

Suspendisse pulvinar, augue ac venenatis condimentum, sem libero volutpat nibh, nec pellentesque velit pede quis nunc. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce id purus. Ut varius tincidunt libero. Phasellus dolor. Maecenas vestibulum mollis diam. Pellentesque ut neque. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. In dui magna, posuere eget, vestibulum et, tempor auctor, justo. In ac felis quis tortor malesuada pretium. Pellentesque auctor neque nec urna. Proin sapien ipsum, porta a, auctor quis, euismod ut, mi. Aenean viverra rhoncus pede. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Ut non enim eleifend felis pretium feugiat. Vivamus quis mi. Phasellus a est.

Phasellus magna. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Curabitur at lacus ac velit ornare lobortis. Curabitur a felis in nunc fringilla tristique. Morbi mattis ullamcorper velit. Phasellus gravida semper nisi. Nullam vel sem. Pellentesque libero tortor, tincidunt et, tincidunt eget, semper nec, quam. Sed hendrerit. Morbi ac felis. Nunc egestas, augue at pellentesque laoreet, felis eros vehicula leo, at malesuada velit leo quis pede. Donec interdum, metus et hendrerit aliquet, dolor diam sagittis ligula, eget egestas libero turpis vel mi. Nunc nulla. Fusce risus nisl, viverra et, tempor et, pretium in, sapien. Donec venenatis vulputate lorem. Morbi nec metus. Phasellus blandit leo ut odio. Maecenas ullamcorper, dui et placerat feugiat, eros pede varius nisi, condimentum viverra felis nunc et lorem. Sed magna purus, fermentum eu, tincidunt eu, varius ut, felis. In auctor lobortis lacus. Quisque libero metus, condimentum nec, tempor a, commodo mollis, magna. Vestibulum ullamcorper mauris at ligula. Fusce fermentum. Nullam cursus lacinia erat. Praesent blandit laoreet nibh. Fusce convallis metus id felis luctus adipiscing. Pellentesque egestas, neque sit amet convallis pulvinar, justo nulla eleifend augue, ac auctor orci leo non est. Quisque id mi. Ut tincidunt tincidunt erat. Etiam feugiat lorem non metus.

"speaking."
                                            "thinking."
                                            "others speaking."

tab tab ┗──── MENTIONS tab mentions*
                                            tab tab ┗──── LOCATION tab lllocation*
                                            tab tab ┗──── COMPANY tab llccompany*
                                            tab tab ┗──── OUTFIT tab ccccclllloutfit*

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas eu ligula enim.
                        Vivamus convallis vel lacus id consectetur. Ut congue eros mauris, eget hendrerit
                        est efficitur et. Sed nec massa et sapien euismod porta vitae at libero. Vestibulum
                        a bibendum ligula. Fusce maximus risus vel feugiat pulvinar. Nam ac ipsum id felis
                        ullamcorper posuere. In pellentesque convallis fermentum. In tempor consequat mi
                        malesuada vulputate. Vivamus enim nisi, suscipit at risus eu, porta commodo ante.
                        Donec at purus elit. Praesent ultrices dolor vel erat posuere, et rutrum tortor condim
                        entum. Vestibulum accumsan augue neque, et convallis leo tempor at. Praesent
                        malesuada neque at ante imperdiet blandit. Vestibulum suscipit posuere faucibus
                        . Fusce id ipsum ut eros eleifend fermentum.

Nunc laoreet arcu nec placerat condimentum. Phasellus vel sem pulvinar, scelerisque
                        tellus vitae, molestie mauris. Aenean erat lorem, mollis vel cursus sit amet, sceleris
                        que quis mi. Ut auctor lectus mattis justo ullamcorper tempor. Praesent accumsan a
                        nisi pellentesque rutrum. Nunc tempor nisl id vulputate ullamcorper. Ut ac nunc eget
                        nisl sodales pretium id non dui. Mauris egestas, sem id vestibulum venenatis, dolor
                        lacus porta mi, ut vulputate orci lacus nec nulla. Cras non nunc quis massa sagittis
                        semper convallis id erat. Ut facilisis rutrum libero, sit amet consequat tellus sodales
                        ut. Suspendisse tempor egestas libero vitae suscipit. Cras eget justo dictum, pharet
                        ra erat ut, porttitor dui. Etiam nec ultrices enim. Duis maximus tempor nibh, id males
                        uada dui blandit vel. Fusce molestie mattis velit, nec lacinia magna.

s fringilla.

s fringilla.

s fringilla.

s fringilla.

muirii's Husbando

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
    User Image

DO NOT REMOVE
                                                            DO NOT REMOVE
                                                            DO NOT REMOVE
                                                            DO NOT REMOVE

User Image
                                                            User Image

Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet. I love oat cake brownie. Tiramisu powder pudding. Topping I love candy gingerbread. Chocolate bar ice cream danish chocolate. Danish chocolate jelly beans gummi bears marshmallow I love cake. Bonbon I love I love tootsie roll jujubes chocolate bar donut muffin. Cookie gummies ice cream marzipan chupa chups danish cupcake pastry. Croissant gummies bear claw sweet sesame snaps chocolate bar jelly beans. Lemon drops pastry sweet roll liquorice. Macaroon danish sugar plum I love. Jujubes jelly sesame snaps cheesecake toffee apple pie chupa chups sesame snaps. Chocolate bar carrot cake cookie lollipop muffin. Cupcake dragée muffin sugar plum icing soufflé.

I love cake gingerbread donut soufflé. Jelly-o topping candy canes pie. Jelly beans topping chocolate I love tart I love halvah I love. Pastry donut chupa chups carrot cake chupa chups sweet. Chupa chups apple pie bonbon marshmallow. Macaroon I love cookie tart macaroon lemon drops. Candy I love chocolate bar pudding tiramisu I love dragée sesame snaps. Cake muffin muffin I love tootsie roll jelly chocolate. Sweet tart gummi bears powder jelly-o soufflé chupa chups jelly beans. Ice cream chocolate cake marshmallow donut apple pie macaroon pastry muffin dessert. Fruitcake cheesecake tiramisu tootsie roll. Tootsie roll macaroon marzipan gummies I love powder brownie.

I love wafer candy canes jelly jujubes carrot cake jelly powder. Candy canes croissant I love I love. Pudding fruitcake marzipan liquorice. Dragée sweet roll caramels sweet tootsie roll. Macaroon chocolate bar cookie candy canes. Chupa chups bear claw jelly candy wafer topping. Lemon drops sweet I love apple pie sweet roll. Cake jelly beans cake. Fruitcake I love biscuit. I love chocolate halvah cotton candy. Marzipan cookie I love liquorice wafer. Pudding muffin I love carrot cake lollipop sesame snaps bonbon dessert macaroon. Cookie tootsie roll jelly-o donut gummies croissant ice cream. Jelly-o gingerbread icing.

Topping chocolate bar bonbon ice cream jelly beans muffin. Pudding lollipop sweet roll chocolate cake powder lollipop. Biscuit dessert lemon drops. Lollipop macaroon soufflé chocolate cake. Bear claw tiramisu lemon drops wafer pastry lollipop chocolate marzipan. Icing chupa chups chocolate bar I love jelly. Wafer liquorice icing lemon drops tart topping halvah macaroon cake. Lollipop cheesecake fruitcake. Tootsie roll cake cookie dragée toffee. Gummi bears donut sugar plum I love. Gingerbread tiramisu I love caramels donut I love sweet roll ice cream. Carrot cake pastry jelly bonbon dessert dessert lemon drops. Powder ice cream cupcake. Jelly beans I love chupa chups I love chupa chups.

Wafer lollipop chupa chups tiramisu. Cake chocolate oat cake pudding topping dessert liquorice. Bonbon marshmallow marzipan tiramisu. Cookie croissant tart icing dragée marzipan. Candy candy canes macaroon jelly gummies cupcake tootsie roll toffee. I love bonbon pudding muffin oat cake. Muffin cookie gummies cupcake sugar plum topping marshmallow dragée sweet. Tart liquorice cupcake danish. Chocolate biscuit sweet roll fruitcake. Jelly caramels cake sweet I love. Pie toffee biscuit sesame snaps cake brownie jujubes. Cheesecake jelly-o sesame snaps. Topping wafer chupa chups jelly beans.

tab location : xxxx | company : xxxx | mood : xxxx | ooc : xxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff