Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Widow

Zeddicuus
Alrighty, so I used the above Black food deck multiple times on Arena, and tweaked once I got a feel for the cards. It's fairly different now, I'll post the deck below:

Land (23)
2x Castle Locthwain
19x Swamp
2x Witch's Cottage

Creature (2 cool
3x Ayara, First of Locthwain
3x Bloodthirsty Aerialist
4x Cauldron Familiar
2x Cavalier of Night
3x Midnight Reaper
4x Murderous Rider
3x Order of Midnight
3x Syr Konrad, the Grim
3x Vindictive Vampire

Artifact (4)
4x Witch's Oven

Instant & Sorceries (5)
2x Murder
3x Foreboding Fruit

It's been a lot of fun to use. But now is the time to tweak it up and make it so much better!

Total changes as are thus:

+2 Cavalier of Night
+3 Midnight Reaper
+2 Castle Locthwain
+2 Witch's Cottage
+3 Order of Midnight
+2 Murder

-1 Bloodthirsty Aerialist
-1 Syr Konrad, the Grim
-1 Ayara, First of Locthwain
-3 Tempting Witch
-1 Vindictive Vampire
-5 Swamp
-2 Bake into a Pie

The changes should allow for that all important card draw from when the kitties die, a way to revive important creatures, and a means to use my creatures as a sacrifice to destroy other creatures. Mana costs shift very little, but I'm getting more for my mana.

Again, any comments or suggestions are always appreciated!

You're on Arena?!

We should totes play sometime! I got decks for every format!

My name on there is: GwennieMacrae#02969

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
ooh, that post you quoted was about two years ago, haha. I did recently get back into it, but I have missed a lot of sets since then and my collection in Arena isn't that great since I've been free to play only on it. I save the cash for the paper version.

Do they have new formats now? Is commander a thing in there yet?
I haven't played in a while, but I have several decks. I run an Elf swarm deck, a Goblin swarm deck, and a Zombie swarm deck, though I've thrown in some random cards to mix up the strats a bit.

I run a human/angel deck that focuses on having the humans stave off my opponent until I get out my heavy hitting angels, like Avacyn, Akroma, and Iona.

My favorite deck to run is my white/black "You Can't Attack me Deck" featuring cards such as Souls of the Faultless (my favorite card ever) and Strands of Undeath.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff