Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mine would have to be thief.

Shameless Demigod

17,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
It would seem you missed the Table Top sub-forum button. sweatdrop Please take this there.
I would have to say...

Ranger: I like them (This is the 3.5 version) because they are quite versatile. They can choose to be a ranged or combat orientated character which i believe is quite good.

Barbarian: The Great Raging warrior. He is strong, he is dexterous, and brutal in his attacks. Although not nessacarily the greatest class in the game, he is still great in my beliefs.

Those are my two favourite classes... Next to Commoner or Adept. If you've read the DM's manual, you'll know what I mean. (god I'm stupid)
Cleric.
Average fighting capacity made better by many combat boosting spells.
Excellent spells, not wizard style excellent, but second best isn't a crime.
Superior saving throws.
Diversity in character playing styles in the one class.
Constant healing flow to keep your character ALIVE.

They're just good all over, and get the benefits of every sphere of power in that game.
Bandit of Fallen Angels

Doesnt exist anymore

Man-Hungry Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Threx
Bandit of Fallen Angels

Doesnt exist anymore

. . . I didn't know the old editions ceased to exist when the new one came out . . . I still have friends who play 2nd, I've met a few guys who play AD&D and 1st. Me, I was weened on 3 and learned 3.5, so I don't know much about the past editions. Favorite class from that time period: I've come to enjoy playing Bards.
Punk Fox TH
Threx
Bandit of Fallen Angels

Doesnt exist anymore

. . . I didn't know the old editions ceased to exist when the new one came out . . . I still have friends who play 2nd, I've met a few guys who play AD&D and 1st. Me, I was weened on 3 and learned 3.5, so I don't know much about the past editions. Favorite class from that time period: I've come to enjoy playing Bards.

The topic is: What is your favorite D&D class?
Not
What is your favorite AD&D class?

See the difference?
Paladin (Dragon-Slayer)

Man-Hungry Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Threx

The topic is: What is your favorite D&D class?
Not
What is your favorite AD&D class?

See the difference?

Last I checked, they're all Dungeons and Dragons. They just play a little differently.
wizard but im a cool wizard that can talk to fish once a day baby
Fighters are my favorite. They can fight 2 handed, one handed, two-weaponed, or ranged, and have enough feats to back any combat style you could ever ask for.
mine is the fighter!! don't dis the fighter
Sorcerer...

All time favorite is Battle Sorcerer... could kill things with a sword and cast spells at the same time. (unearthed arcana book)

Aged Hunter

1,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Rouge/wizard
Rouge/fighter
Rouge/sorccer
Cleric/fighter
Cleric/wizard
wizard/fighter
sorccer/fighter

sorry sweatdrop ..... I like to cross class
Heh, you've got a point Threx. I was about to split hairs and bring up red/blue box D&D, but then I realized wait.. that didn't have Thieves either - halflings were the only analogue.

Heh, damn squats, being the only ones stealing stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff