Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ed Pakehc
Dra Fymmc Yna Lyjehk Eh...

@Artificially Natural: I have the Angry Marines codex if you want/need it.

@ScumOfTheEarth: Do it. Do it. Doitdoitdoitdoitdoit.

...Ed'c Desa Drec Tnays Lusac Du Yh Aht
Ubah Byhtuny'c Puq Yht Dyga Y Cdab Ehceta
Here's a crappy shot of one of my Tau teamleaders. Work-totally-in-progress, before clean-up, inks, highlights and basing, but at least it shows the basic color scheme: Shadow Grey skin, Scorched Brown armor with Snakebite Leather undersuit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Trothael Kaesin
Ed Pakehc

@Artificially Natural: I have the Angry Marines codex if you want/need it.

Hehe, thanks, but It's ok. smile

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hexrowe
Here's a crappy shot of one of my Tau teamleaders. Work-totally-in-progress, before clean-up, inks, highlights and basing, but at least it shows the basic color scheme: Shadow Grey skin, Scorched Brown armor with Snakebite Leather undersuit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nice color. :3

Dapper Loiterer

I play an army called the Emperor's Reapers... Its a successor chapter of the Dark Angels. I have 5500 points in total.

I created my own personal fluff for the Army... but they are still played like the normals Dark Angels (Although they have modifications as appearance. My Chapter Master carries a Scythe, has black robes, and has a Chaplain Helmet xD)

I have future plans on making a Fallen Dark Angels army based on the Chaos Space Marines Codex.

Dapper Dabbler

I play a Space Marine Blood Angels army. I fixated on them a few years ago when my friend told me about the Horus Heresy. I play and model while my brother paints. I also believe that Veteran Assault Squads are among the most fun units to use.
Hey.
biggrin

I'm one of thows guys who collect way to many armies do to my love for the modles.
whee

I own a 2000 point Nidzillia army, with a new modles witch I've put off putting together due to the new nid dex comeing out.

1350 points of Traitor Imperial Guard. I use the normal IG rules and have converted troops from WHFB brtonnian men at arms and dedicated them to Slaanesh.

Finaly I got a WIP 1500 CSM Slaanesh/emperor's children Double Lash Army because I want a asshat army, and I like converting chaos modles.
XD
Lockark
new nid dex comeing out.

Ed Pakehc

Speaking of which, has anyone seen the new models/possible leaked rules yet?

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ayep, is looking to be interesting, if not stupidly OP.

Ah well, we'll just have to wait and see.
Sir Doober
Ayep, is looking to be interesting, if not stupidly OP.

Ah well, we'll just have to wait and see.

Ed Pakehc

From what I've seen, it appears to be in line with every codex since the Orkz update. Cheaper, stronger, but still retaining all it's original weaknesses, so strategy to be used against it need not change.
Still not bitter about that at all...Chaos Marines being the only updated codex who got shafted by the codex creep...not bitter at all...

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
The one thing I see is that they're getting a fair amount of ranged anti-tank, as well as rumours of a drop pod variant, which removes both of their weaknesses with regards to being unable to to take out tanks at range, as well having to footslog their big guys into CC.

Ah well, we'll have to see how they balance it, my Inquisitor, Manticore and VendettApache will be seeing a lot of use regardless.
Aw, who cares about the Nids. I'm just hurt that my precious Sisters are still two editions out-of-date! crying
Hexrowe
Aw, who cares about the Nids. I'm just hurt that my precious Sisters are still two editions out-of-date! crying

Ed Pakehc

Dark Eldar players would like to have a word with you.

Trothael Kaesin
Hexrowe

Ed Pakehc

*readies heavy flamer*

Bring it on, Xenos scum.
Hexrowe
Trothael Kaesin
Hexrowe

Ed Pakehc

*readies heavy flamer*

Bring it on, Xenos scum.

Ed Pakehc

I'm a CSM player who's bitter with our nerf =D
However, Dark Eldar who haven't been updated since 2nd Ed...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas