DARK 0.16037735849057 16.0% [ 68 ]
LIGHT 0.13679245283019 13.7% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 424 ]

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm not completely sure I understand what you're trying to do with that but just glancing through and at your problem you probably could use Black Rose Dragon in there.

Sparkly Spotter

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
It's a mixed strategy deck but my main thing is a sorta of shutdown deck. Get WDN equipped with Safe Zone, get umi out with tornado so I receive no damage, attempt to get out my Asilla piscu to direct attack to death, etc etc.

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Right...
The thing about your earthbound immortal is I don't actually see a field card in there.

Sparkly Spotter

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
... Umi, umi is a field spell.

Mythical Rare

He's got Umi in there, so there is at least one...

The thing that honestly drives me up the wall about that deck, though, is that, short of the second Soul Exchange and Level Conversion Lab, it's a Highlander deck. Running 1 copy of so much stuff is just going to hurt your deck's ability to function, especially given how so many cards you have only work under specific conditions.

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Oh look at that. Not sure how I missed that three times.

Sparkly Spotter

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
I'm not really a pro, just started playing again last month after a three year hiatus. I saw 5Ds as the end of yugioh when I was 11 so I just quit. Mind explaining what a Highlander deck is? I know, it's major luck with this deck. Planning to get a play set of Safe zone though.

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
VampiricRainbow
I'm not really a pro, just started playing again last month after a three year hiatus. I saw 5Ds as the end of yugioh when I was 11 so I just quit. Mind explaining what a Highlander deck is? I know, it's major luck with this deck. Planning to get a play set of Safe zone though.

Highlander = THere can be only 1 = You only use 1 copy of cards.. especially where 2 if not 3 copies would be best.

Welcome back from hiatus. though I am afraid what you got there is pretty much a POC.

Pile of Cards...
Or replace the C with harsher language. if we're not being nice.

What you need to decide to do is what kind of deck you want to make?

Does is it specialize in one thing.. or bringing out a certain monster.. Do you want to run certain things.. what? Then you focus on that..

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
VampiricRainbow
The movie Highlander is about dudes killing each other because "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!"

A highlander deck uses 1 copy of each card

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Looks like Toltir has this covered so I'm going back to sorting my own deck out.

Sparkly Spotter

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
I don't really know what I want to run. I do really like inzektors but their staple card Inzektor Hornet is pretty expensive. I was also thinking a six samurai deck cause I wrecked pretty hard with them back in the day. My current deck which I like go call a shutdown mix believe it or not works relatively well. I got third place at my local card shop twice in a row with it. I would have gotten second but I was DESTROYED by an Exodia search deck. All five pieces and it used cards that basically let thenguy keep drawing. It was the cheapest deck ever in terms of dueling. Couldn't even be called a duel, god the game has changed.

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
VampiricRainbow
I don't really know what I want to run. I do really like inzektors but their staple card Inzektor Hornet is pretty expensive. I was also thinking a six samurai deck cause I wrecked pretty hard with them back in the day. My current deck which I like go call a shutdown mix believe it or not works relatively well. I got third place at my local card shop twice in a row with it. I would have gotten second but I was DESTROYED by an Exodia search deck. All five pieces and it used cards that basically let thenguy keep drawing. It was the cheapest deck ever in terms of dueling. Couldn't even be called a duel, god the game has changed.

Don't Diss teh Exodia man.. Don't.

You need to decide then on a deck you want to build. A budget you can work with and then go from there. I suggest looking at what is out there. There are a number of things you can make fairly cheapish.. Not TOP Game winning dominating stuff. But good casual stuff you probably can use to handle your friends.

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
If you have a budget you can get a pretty decent resonator deck. I know I did.

Sparkly Spotter

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
Thanks Toltirr. I'll be looking into this. My question still hasn't been answered XD, about the future fusion and dark bribe from my deck build.

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
VampiricRainbow
Thanks Toltirr. I'll be looking into this. My question still hasn't been answered XD, about the future fusion and dark bribe from my deck build.

I don't think it works that way but you'll need one of the others to verify that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff