Total Votes:[ 424 ]

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Willexia Rennar
No clue, just mentioning what I saw.

EDIT: Oh lord. I thought searching my handle on Google was bad enough...why in the name of all that's holy did I click the Image Search tab? D:

I stuck to Gaia search options.. I don't think I want to know what you're seeing.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I wish I had a badass walking stick like Wil's...

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
When I google search my user name I usually get a list of pokemon moves

Water pulse, dragon rage

stuff like that

Mythical Rare

Jazin Kay
I wish I had a badass walking stick like Wil's...

There's plenty of driftwood still sitting down on the beaches; you're more than welcome to come up and find one to work with. :b
I wish Konami put out a contest for create your own cards more often than just once
most people wind up creating whole archtypes ^^

Mythical Rare

I'd go for it just to make Purple-Nosed Honkerdragon a reality.

...Though, maybe not quite as ridiculous as the CAC thread version.
There'd be a huge influx of Ice Barrier and Harpy cards and Konami hates the idea of that.

O.G. Gaian

You can also try Wind-up Gadgets....You always +1 except when Thunder King is on the field.

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Speaking of Harpies

While I was poking thru the threads pages while digging thru old posts. Not too far back.. less then 100 pages if that. I saw talks of Harpie decks

Was there a spike in their use due to something being released? Or was it someone just messing about with some old stuff?
Toltirr
Speaking of Harpies

While I was poking thru the threads pages while digging thru old posts. Not too far back.. less then 100 pages if that. I saw talks of Harpie decks

Was there a spike in their use due to something being released? Or was it someone just messing about with some old stuff?

Cyber Shield was released and because of the +500 defense they finally took a Nationals.

Harpies have a really big fan following and people are always trying to figure out how and make the archetype good.

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The LDs Juxtaposed
Toltirr
Speaking of Harpies

Cyber Shield was released and because of the +500 defense they finally took a Nationals.

Harpies have a really big fan following and people are always trying to figure out how and make the archetype good.

You mean attack.. having just wikied it
Toltirr
The LDs Juxtaposed
Toltirr
Speaking of Harpies

You mean attack.. having just wikied it

I really need to drink my coffee faster.

O.G. Gaian

Harpie stun is the only decent Harpie deck...

Unless you want to run the divine wind deck.

Mythical Rare

Toltirr
Speaking of Harpies

That might have been me commenting on how Xyz Monsters give some measure of viability to old archetypes that were able to make sudden swarms, like Harpies and Crystal Beasts.

Hysteric Party into 5 Harpie Ladies/Queens before they came out, and all you had was a bunch of monsters whose survival was tied to a single Trap Card. Nowadays you can make that 1 Trap into 2-3 Rank 4 powerhouses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff