Dangerous Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
LiaThistle
Kyoto Tushoni

Venser? buuut... he's white.

Venser, Shaper Savant isn't, and he can do some nasty copy effects. He's basically a 4 mana Twincast, or can be used to bounce a creature that's close to dying, or one that puts tokens on the battlefield when they enter.

That being said, Starstorm is probably a bad card for a token deck, since you'll be wiping out most of your creatures, too.

With all those high costs, have you considered much in the way of mana production?

How is Venser a twincast? When he returns a spell, it doesn't resolve.

Dedcadent Pants

Bearorist
LiaThistle
Kyoto Tushoni

Venser, Shaper Savant isn't, and he can do some nasty copy effects. He's basically a 4 mana Twincast, or can be used to bounce a creature that's close to dying, or one that puts tokens on the battlefield when they enter.

That being said, Starstorm is probably a bad card for a token deck, since you'll be wiping out most of your creatures, too.

With all those high costs, have you considered much in the way of mana production?

Couldn't tell you what I was thinking a year ago.

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LiaThistle
Bearorist
LiaThistle
Kyoto Tushoni

Hahaha. Do you feel like you've grown as a player since then? xp

Dedcadent Pants

Kyoto Tushoni
LiaThistle
Bearorist
LiaThistle
Kyoto Tushoni

Hahaha. Do you feel like you've grown as a player since then? xp

Nope, because I'm off playing Netrunner and MLP. I haven't played Magic in over a year and a half, maybe two.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff