• Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zactor K
Kyoto Tushoni
Zactor K
Kyoto Tushoni
Zactor K
Copies of Primeval Titan with an Amulet of Vigor out on the field made me giddy. biggrin

Back before he was banned?

I AM using Sylvan Primordial though, because :p
He's banned? Didn't know that haha! I only play casual variants of Magic because the closest Friday Night Magic group is about an hour away, and with gas prices these days...Yuck.
Slyvan Primordial is a good variant! biggrin Maybe through in a Conjurer's Closest as well to get an additional forest each turn?

Probably not in this deck. Right now Primordial is the only "when it comes into play" thing I have right now, and just as well, even if/when I add Avenger of Zendikar, thats not really too warranted to be in this deck. Still a good card I should pick up though.

I'd benefit more from "return to your hand/to play a creature that was sent to the graveyard from the battlefield this turn" effect.
Ahhh, I couldn't remember if Sylvan was "enter the battefield" or "when it comes into play".

Those actually mean the same exact thing.
Kyoto Tushoni
Zactor K
Kyoto Tushoni
Zactor K
Kyoto Tushoni
Zactor K
Copies of Primeval Titan with an Amulet of Vigor out on the field made me giddy. biggrin

Back before he was banned?

I AM using Sylvan Primordial though, because :p
He's banned? Didn't know that haha! I only play casual variants of Magic because the closest Friday Night Magic group is about an hour away, and with gas prices these days...Yuck.
Slyvan Primordial is a good variant! biggrin Maybe through in a Conjurer's Closest as well to get an additional forest each turn?

Probably not in this deck. Right now Primordial is the only "when it comes into play" thing I have right now, and just as well, even if/when I add Avenger of Zendikar, thats not really too warranted to be in this deck. Still a good card I should pick up though.

I'd benefit more from "return to your hand/to play a creature that was sent to the graveyard from the battlefield this turn" effect.
Ahhh, I couldn't remember if Sylvan was "enter the battefield" or "when it comes into play".

Those actually mean the same exact thing.
I thought coming into play meant that you were actually playing the card, rather than exiling it and returning it to the battlefield.
I looked it up, you're right! Awesome!

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Since I am running Kiki, I decided... why the hell not on Pestermite. I looked for an old one lying around my big ole box and found a Remand :O

I then added Pestermite to the deck, as well as Deceiver Exarch, Hissing Iguanar, and Rage Thrower.

Have the following on the board:
Parallel Lives/Doubling Season/Hissing Iguanar/Rage Thrower (at least 1 or any combination of those)
Riptide Elemental
Chromatic Lantern/Prismatic Omen/Elsewhere Flask (at least one thing so all lands can at least produce blue).
Dryad Arbor (or any another thing that makes lands also creatures, Dryad Arbor is just the safest option).

Then add Kiki-Jiki.
Infinite (Creature/)Land Tokens!

Its very round-about, but all it does is accent the accessibility of the tokens, and other cards. So thats combinations of 4 different win cons with just Kiki within 1 deck, now.

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ok. Looking for more feedback now that I have a small list.

Blessed Poster

Haven't gotten to take a good look at the list yet (heading to bed).

Just want to say this deck would hate the s**t out of my Darigaaz deck.
best token swarm deck ive seen and this deck isnt even played to it true potential if it was it could kill you turn 3 and its white/green Dende/ Rhys the redeemed

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
m00tz
Haven't gotten to take a good look at the list yet (heading to bed).

Just want to say this deck would hate the s**t out of my Darigaaz deck.

Hate as in kill it? Or hate as in it'd be a nuisance for me to play against?

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Salt and Sugar
best token swarm deck ive seen and this deck isnt even played to it true potential if it was it could kill you turn 3 and its white/green Dende/ Rhys the redeemed

My apologies, but your English has confused me sweatdrop

I just added 11 cards to that list, just now, that are all deck thinning cards. The deck is much less swarm and more combo, but with swarm potential.

Blessed Poster

Kyoto Tushoni

Hate as in the deck is anti-non basic, pretty much deck built around destory, hinder, or damage those with a hefty non-basic land count

But on the note of the deck, why are you not running much card search or better draw spells?
Like there are a ton of draws spells I'd run over Divination

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
m00tz
Kyoto Tushoni

Hate as in the deck is anti-non basic, pretty much deck built around destory, hinder, or damage those with a hefty non-basic land count

But on the note of the deck, why are you not running much card search or better draw spells?
Like there are a ton of draws spells I'd run over Divination

The deck is very incomplete, the only things I have figured out are the combos. Give me a list of better draws. I have 13 cards that pretty much thin the deck out. I know I could use Brainstorm, but that one is more-or-less people don't want to let theirs go.
Creature tokens and Multiplayer EDH format?

Essence Warden is an absolute must.

Can't go wrong with a Birds of Paradise either.

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Judgemaster Ruecian

After more plays with my current build.
I realized that I did need more draw to get to my combos quicker with large token making things and creatures to copy to grief, stabilize, and get last hits on.

Mana is not really an issue in EDH unless you're going against a fast deck, like Doran, Rhys, or any Goblin deck. I have so many ways to ramp up to 8 by at least turn 5, and just thin out the deck. I think I might just retire the thread until I can get the cards I absolutely need now.

I do love BOP though. The problem with Essence Warden is, is that if I get any combo off, its game, and no amount of life could help (albeit someone knowing what I have and countering with blas act.) I'll still think on that one though, infinite Life is... kinda gross, in a deck with only 2 things that have life gain.

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Judgemaster Ruecian

I put in Essence Warden... no regrets.

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Its been a hot second, but I didn't want to repost, so I'm just going to update this biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff